PDA

View Full Version : Really really need explanation guys :/

Phantasm
07-16-2017, 04:39 AM
Umm.. first I wanna ask some question that is maybe simple for you but I really need the answer.
I started playing kamihime 2 days ago and now I'm about lvl 27 already finished water stage quest and now on volcano stage.
all of the material on wind,lightning and water stage quest was already we got it if we finished all the stage right? My question is what place that make we can go easily farming material for making SR weapon and SR eilodons on shop?

I mean I just newly know that we can make or craft eilodons and ssr weapon on shop within collect all the materials on stage we already finished like on the wind stage or etc~
But now I wanna make ssr weapon just in case for collection (cause my hooby collecting something junk)
So on the wind stage and lightning stage and also water stage, What place that we can go easily farming materials for craft SSR weapon and Eilonds on shop? sorry if too long or bad grammar.

-thank you :D

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 04:54 AM
You can't craft SSR at all.
only way to get SSR is from events or jewel and premium gacha.

Phantasm
07-16-2017, 05:00 AM
Oh my god wrong typing
I mean SR not SSR, I mean what place that make we can go easily farming materials for craft SR weapons or Eilodons on shop rarity type SR

Gisborn
07-16-2017, 05:07 AM
SR eido is rubbish, SR weapon can get from drops(disaster raid)/gacha.....normal quest? nah and the shop one.... not that great....

Phantasm
07-16-2017, 05:14 AM
so all I need just keep spam disaster cause on disaster also can drops SR weapon?

Gisborn
07-16-2017, 06:10 AM
so all I need just keep spam disaster cause on disaster also can drops SR weapon?

yes and only limit break weapons with atk skill, the rest will act as food and feed to atk skill weapon.... also disaster will drop the SR eido but they are weak anyway

sanahtlig
07-16-2017, 08:46 AM
The best source of SR weapons (which will end up filling most of your grid in endgame) are Disasters and Raid events. You can also get them from Advent events, but they're expensive and you'll likely only be able to farm 1 maxed copy. The shop SRs are only useful in the early-game (first 2 weeks or so), so don't spend too much time on getting them. Same with the eidolons. Get one copy of each and move on.

Gisborn
07-16-2017, 08:56 AM
The best source of SR weapons (which will end up filling most of your grid in endgame) are Disasters and Raid events. You can also get them from Advent events, but they're expensive and you'll likely only be able to farm 1 maxed copy. The shop SRs are only useful in the early-game (first 2 weeks or so), so don't spend too much time on getting them. Same with the eidolons. Get one copy of each and move on.

i personally dun feel the SR do much when i start, i changed the mats to half elixir so i can do more advent rounds standard or whatsoever