PDA

View Full Version : Weapon effect stats + eidolon question

Saeleyna
07-17-2017, 03:13 AM
Are the weapon effect bonuses a flat number bonus or %-based? Also how effective are these? Should I pump rares/SRs into one that's maxed to get the weapon level skill capped or just level other weapons (if applicable) to get more overall stats? What about rare weapon bonus vs SR vs SSR? Is rank 10 R weapon better than SR weapon of different element?

For Eidolons, I know only the effect is taken into account for main eidolon and friend's, but do the stats of all eidolons equipped go into your character stat boost? I would assume yes but wanted to verify - in other words should you slot all reserve eidolons with good effects/highest stats and not care about the elements?

Rhenosa
07-17-2017, 04:02 AM
weapon effect is %-based, thus the amount of stat you have will decide how effective it is. the priority works this way, fill your weapon slot first > max level all of it > once maxed search for assault type weapon skill to fill all your slot > start limit breaking > once max limit break > start lvling up the weapon skill (assault first) (this is assuming you have same weapon element with ur KH). if you dont have same element SR weapon, prioritize this... highest rarity > element matching until you get the SR with your choice of element.

R gave 0,5% at lv1
SR gave 3,5% at lv1
SSR gave 6,5% at lv1

all equipped eidolons stats will go to ur character regardless of element.

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 07:39 AM
There is an elemental bonus for using the same element eidolons but it should not be your priority until very late game where you have enough of a roster to care without sacrificing potential buffs.

sanahtlig
07-17-2017, 08:27 AM
weapon effect is %-based, thus the amount of stat you have will decide how effective it is.
Yes. Thus you should use my Assault and Eidolon effects calculator (in my Toolbox) to answer this question specifically for a given team.