PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary event

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 03:22 AM
130 kobans per month sounds good except people who joined this month and currently are playing get 0, nothing, nada.

Well thanks for the event i guess

DarkMasterX
07-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Oh well, at least they give you the old Event girls in the Pachinko game. You can get a girl you might have missed!!

...If you can afford to play the Epic Pachinko several times for one girl... And wanna risk getting the girls you can already obtain in the Pachinko by fighting the bosses... And wanna risk just getting girls you already have in different costumes...

...Why is this Event a thing?

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 02:22 PM
Just used 900 Kobans Pachinko.

FUCKING. SUNG. TAI. FUCKING. KI.

That's frickin Ninja Spy girl.

I'm going to kill myself :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

meltman
07-18-2017, 02:27 PM
If I will somehow get 7 more kobans this week I will buy 1000 Nutaku Gold which will put me at exactly 900 kobans and a 10x epic spin. I'd be willing to spend some money on this game but as others already said it's way to expensive. Like 40 € for a new girl just isn't worth it - also given the fact it might even be a non event girl...

But I guess it will net them lot of money as some whales won't be able to resist...

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 02:34 PM
Even with 10x Epic Pachinko, all you will get, will be that one girl from boss you didn't defeat enough times :P

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 07:26 AM
Just used 900 Kobans Pachinko.

FUCKING. SUNG. TAI. FUCKING. KI.

That's frickin Ninja Spy girl.

I'm going to kill myself :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yup, I used 2 10x spins and got 2 non event girls... Such BS.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 09:33 AM
Also , why does this event is so long? No missions, no event girl, nothing - just Kobans and Pachinko.

Definetly, devs fucked up, and this is the worst event in their game. Who cares about 1k Kobans, if rewards from pachinko are shit and normal girls? :(

UnRegistered
07-19-2017, 12:13 PM
This event is there because it's their one year anniversary. And it's giving you a chance to get the girls you might have missed during the past events. Nothing more on the players' side.

JustNotFatal
07-19-2017, 08:30 PM
A lot of players asked for previous event girls to be brought back. So here they are!

A week just gives players time to enjoy the event as not everyone plays every day.

zarelion
07-20-2017, 07:11 AM
the real question is: why the hell are there books and gifts in the epic pachinko. while you already only have one chance out of three to get a useful epic equipment. (actually less since they fucked up lover's gear). anyway rolled epic 9 times and only got books and green shit, event done for me. Or maybe I should spend some real money to roll some more green stuff i'm not sure.

JessieChan
07-20-2017, 09:25 AM
Hello, all!

I hope you are having fun with our Anniversary gifts ;)

I want to tell you something really important!

Kinkoid team is reading and thinking under all of your suggestions. I can't tell much, but for sure I know that something really big is about to happen soon. Which will change the game experience forever. And in my opinion, will give to players a lot more.
:cool:

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/how_this_turns_out_tyra_banks.gif

In time you will receive more and more info.

Join our Discord, if you still haven't : https://discord.gg/9qsxtRm

Best regards,
Jessie Chan
Support

soviras
07-20-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello, all!

Kinkoid team is reading and thinking under all of your suggestions. I can't tell much, but for sure I know that something really big is about to happen soon. Which will change the game experience forever. And in my opinion, will give to players a lot more.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/how_this_turns_out_tyra_banks.gif

Join our Discord, if you still haven't : https://discord.gg/9qsxtRm

Best regards,
Jessie Chan
Support

That image makes me think one of two things can happen:
1. Something great that most people will like.
2. Something that will catastrophically backfire and kill the game, Nutaku and the entirety of the internet (and maybe one or two countries).

I really hope it's 1. :)

Icemanfrost
07-21-2017, 06:13 AM
130 kobans per month sounds good except people who joined this month and currently are playing get 0, nothing, nada.

Well thanks for the event i guess

I had 1500 coins to use when I logged in. I was surprised. I used it on the Prem Packio Girls thing 10x. I was a little discouraged I only got one girl. I very much enjoyed the event though.

soviras
07-21-2017, 11:51 AM
I had 1500 coins to use when I logged in. I was surprised. I used it on the Prem Packio Girls thing 10x. I was a little discouraged I only got one girl. I very much enjoyed the event though.

You can only get 1 girl at a time, so that's unfortunately normal.

Icemanfrost
07-21-2017, 02:49 PM
You can only get 1 girl at a time, so that's unfortunately normal.

Thank you for informing me. I appreciate it.

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Hello, all!

[/IMG]

Join our Discord, if you still haven't : [ur
Best regards,
Jessie Chan
Support

How soon is "soon"?