PDA

View Full Version : Can't play on mobile

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 07:25 AM
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. I'm on an iPhone 6s using chrome and when i start the game i get an error saying "connection failed. Returning to top." but it doesn't go anywhere, if i click ok it just stays there.

Kitty
07-18-2017, 08:04 AM
don't know about this kind of mobile, but try to download the puffin browser. it works on mobiles as it would on pc web browser. you can use it to play games with ease... hopefully no connection problems.

bigblackcock
07-18-2017, 08:49 AM
well, i'm playing it in my phone (LG G3) and it works just fine.
however, i heard that only nutaku.net works there, so if you try to play nutaku.com it may not work

Unregistered
07-18-2017, 08:56 AM
Using nutaku.net

Skulkraken
07-19-2017, 04:50 AM
On iPhone, the only way to play Kamihime is to use Safari. Dragon Providence runs into the same problem.

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 11:13 PM
It's a cookie issue. You have to set it in the settings app to always accept cookies if you want to play on mobile on the iPhone, and even then it will often crash. Chrome browser doesn't allow that setting, so you will need to use Safari or some other browser that I am unaware of.

Unregistered
11-29-2017, 06:18 PM
Anyone figure it out yet? Doesn’t work for me too. Tried everything everyone says

LeCrestfallen
11-29-2017, 11:01 PM
Did you try using Google chrome beta? Solved some issues for me, however am using android.

Unregistered
12-02-2017, 04:16 AM
I play exclusively on mobile, this and DraPro. Recently Kamihime stopped working smoothly on mobile in Chrome. On android, I now use Dolphin browser (with a performance add-on someone recommended); that works for Android, but not iOS. Nor does it work for DraPro as screen resizing seems to be an issue.

I've not yet found an iOS solution. Clearing all data from Nutaku.net, restarting the device and restarting the game gets me through a battle or two before it crashes. Then I repeat the process.

My advice would be try out different browsers (puffin, dolphin, safari, anything else you can find) until you find something stable. Then post back here!

Of course the game may get fixed in the meantime. If mobile compatibility was important to the Japanese market, chances are they fixed this in an upcoming release somewhere.

Laventale
12-03-2017, 01:32 AM
Now I wonder why the game has a JP version for Android but nothing about the NA version.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 10:32 AM
Kamihime team told me in fb that the game are not working on rooted device that what they told me

Laventale
08-21-2018, 10:40 AM
Kamihime team told me in fb that the game are not working on rooted device that what they told me

You better learn how to speak up, son.

Anyway, the way the app wants you to log in is kinda clunky and doesn't always work, it always redirects you to your browser and Nutaku.net/login.

th3 fr4gil3
08-24-2018, 05:06 PM
And it's over 1 Gig in size, serious bloat.

Laventale
08-24-2018, 10:36 PM
And it's over 1 Gig in size, serious bloat.

Yes, I had to uninstall it from my phone 'cuz I don't have that much space on it, and also it doesn't run that well tbh, such a shame.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 02:50 AM
Ok,i the app works fine till one day when i try to open it, it always says "session error" i try to restart it but it doesn't work

Laventale
12-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Ok,i the app works fine till one day when i try to open it, it always says "session error" i try to restart it but it doesn't work

Have you tried clearing the app's cookies or cache?

MagicSpice
12-07-2018, 12:04 PM
honestly, mobile app has been having a lot of issues since it's release....

you're way better off just opening chrome or something on your phone and playing from the website... saves phone space too.

and if you're still having issues, try the puffin browser. seems to be the best one for running website games, especially if it's flash ones

AutoCrimson
12-07-2018, 12:56 PM
no, Magic, puffin can work on FGK (since its flash), but is not best choice for KH

universally, flash itself is so slow that it bleeds my eyes

anyways, reinstall (i know thats idiotic suggestion, but still)

MagicSpice
12-07-2018, 09:47 PM
no, Magic, puffin can work on FGK (since its flash), but is not best choice for KH

universally, flash itself is so slow that it bleeds my eyes

anyways, reinstall (i know thats idiotic suggestion, but still)

Actually, while the image quality is weaker, the game does load and play faster on puffin... at least for me.

Not sure how many others have tried it though. But Puffin is amazing during burst time when you can get the most out of full bursts

AutoCrimson
12-08-2018, 03:31 AM
you actually forgot to add, that Puffin displays shitton of ads (if not purchased)

MagicSpice
12-08-2018, 01:27 PM
you actually forgot to add, that Puffin displays shitton of ads (if not purchased)

How though? I'm only getting one Ad a day and that's only if I'm using my phone...

More so, sometimes the Ad is about Puffin Pro (the Ad free version), which has no wait time before you can close it.

AutoCrimson
12-08-2018, 01:29 PM
i do believe, you had purchased version, right?

MagicSpice
12-09-2018, 04:32 AM
i do believe, you had purchased version, right?

no, i got the free one...

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 03:48 PM
Can be played on Aloha but crashed a couple of minutes

th3 fr4gil3
02-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Chrome beta is what i use on mobile.

Unregistered
02-10-2019, 07:01 PM
I got the browser but when i try to play it i keep getting something on webGl how did you guys do it

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 02:40 PM
Both puffin and chrome gives me black screen on iPhone. What browser works after 2nd Anni patch?

chuoiit
03-27-2019, 02:50 AM
, thank you