PDA

View Full Version : Trading thread removed?

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 03:01 AM
I saw thread where people trade accounts but it seems to be gone, did it got deleted?

Rhenosa
07-19-2017, 03:46 AM
I saw thread where people trade accounts but it seems to be gone, did it got deleted?

yea i just realized that too, any1 know what is up with that?

AgentFakku
07-19-2017, 07:11 AM
I wonder why since there were other trading account threads in other forums I think

Aidoru
07-19-2017, 07:36 AM
I happen to stroll in it yesterday, since it was the only thread getting any activity. Didn't bother to read it all of it since wall of text I recall there being an entire page of people flaming each other about something.

W4RL0RD
07-19-2017, 08:25 AM
Not really though someone DID flame ME and i kept my reply as neutral as possible but later reported the post; didn't think they would close down the whole thread though. Sorry for that i guess. Wanted to keep trading too.

bigblackcock
07-19-2017, 09:57 AM
i wonder...if someone will start a new trading acc thread, will it work or get removed as well?

AgentFakku
07-19-2017, 01:28 PM
I don't bother checking it out. hate threads that got folks flaming each other or a thing

don't comment on 'em and let it rot

Rhenosa
07-20-2017, 02:52 AM
are real money trading isnt allowed here? if yes then im sorry, coz then im one of the suspect.

Ramza
07-20-2017, 09:04 AM
I saw 2 or 3 people talking shit in that thread. But, is this how mods deal with stuffs around here?

Found 2 or 3 idiots in a party, burned the entire house down instead.

Question: Why don't you ban the PEOPLE instead? Takes away the enjoyment for those people who genuinely wants to trade.

Click ban user and delete post button first, then click delete thread. The "marketplace" helps this forum with its popularity too, you know?

Aidoru
07-20-2017, 09:23 AM
I saw 2 or 3 people talking shit in that thread. But, is this how mods deal with stuffs around here?

Found 2 or 3 idiots in a party, burned the entire house down instead.

Question: Why don't you ban the PEOPLE instead? Takes away the enjoyment for those people who genuinely wants to trade.

Click ban user and delete post button first, then click delete thread. The "marketplace" helps this forum with its popularity too, you know?

Because banning unregistered users is quite useful right?

sanahtlig
07-20-2017, 09:24 AM
Question: Why don't you ban the PEOPLE instead?
I've made this argument before in another community. The answer I received is that policing individuals is too difficult and once tempers flare it tends to spread out of control. From the perspective of a moderator who isn't interested in spending time wading into dozens of disputes, it's easier just to lock the threads whenever discontent arises. That was a forum where the moderators were also a lot more involved in the community than the ones here likely are.

In short, moderators with limited time and attention act in the interest of their own convenience, not your's.

noxybell
07-20-2017, 09:27 AM
On the discourse of internet flames:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

Ramza
07-20-2017, 09:41 AM
I've made this argument before in another community. The answer I received is that policing individuals is too difficult and once tempers flare it tends to spread out of control. From the perspective of a moderator who isn't interested in spending time wading into dozens of disputes, it's easier just to lock the threads whenever discontent arises. That was a forum where the moderators were also a lot more involved in the community than the ones here likely are.

In short, moderators with limited time and attention act in the interest of their own convenience, not your's.

Fair enough, I've always lurked at the trading thread anyways and as I was about to register to post about the account I wanna trade I noticed it's gone.

As of now, there's no other platform in which people can trade Kamipro accounts (at least no good ones). Hence my suggestion of bringing it back, if a forum is made for a community and there were only 2-3 people which causes problems in one page, where's the fairness for the other members (which are larger in numbers) who actively posts in the thread?

It's not like 15 pages of constant moaning and swearing at each other.

The other people didn't even seem to be bothered with those flamers either....

Just my 2 cents, if it's gone then so be it.

Rhenosa
07-20-2017, 09:50 AM
i think it should be fine to make another trading thread, right? some1 will eventually started it again

kirby
07-20-2017, 09:51 AM
Ok this is me who started this thread, didn't even realized I was not registered

I see now, people can post anonymously.... maybe anons are the flamers, hard to to control

AgentFakku
07-20-2017, 11:30 AM
I think it's b/c unlike other forums, HCB doesn't have enough mods or have mods who are active

though, they should give a reason for deleting the thread. I do read the rules but sometimes you get stuff deleted for petty reasosn like the Harem Heroes sub forum if you look at my sig

banning non users wouldn't much of an issue for an active mod or 2 where I lurk. Some forums disable the non user system.

sanahtlig
07-20-2017, 05:12 PM
banning non users wouldn't much of an issue for an active mod or 2 where I lurk. Some forums disable the non user system.
And how would you ban them? IP address? Being able to switch your IP address at will was more or less a prerequisite for participation in the thread!