PDA

View Full Version : Pending raid/quest bug

Saeleyna
07-19-2017, 03:08 PM
Game keeps trying to tell me I have a pending raid/quest and therefore can't change my party - every expert/ultimate event raid has since been cleared, and there is nothing in my pending queue of a normal raid. I say bug because it only seems to be effecting one party set-up - if I use a swap parties I can change units just fine, but on the one it says I have a pending quest and therefore can't change anything..... Anyone know how to fix this?

Aidoru
07-19-2017, 03:11 PM
It's most likely cause you have a party participating in the union battle. Until the fight they participated in is finished, you will be unable to edit them. You can still use them or change party. If no one ends up helping you clear it, you're stuck until the daily union event reset at the end of the day.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 03:32 PM
It's most likely cause you have a party participating in the union battle. Until the fight they participated in is finished, you will be unable to edit them. You can still use them or change party. If no one ends up helping you clear it, you're stuck until the daily union event reset at the end of the day.
Already checked that - at 0BP tried every listing raid in the union event and it didn't let me join any of them (if I was already in the fight I wouldn't need BP to rejoin). Like I said I can swap kamihime/weapons/eidolons with every party formation but 1 which doesn't make sense to me.

Aidoru
07-19-2017, 03:38 PM
That being able to swap hime/weapon/eidolon with every party formation but 1 is exactly what happens if you haven't finished a raid, which I stated.

But if it isn't the union raid or a regular raid, then I'm not sure. Hopefully you checked your actual raid list and pending list.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 04:35 PM
That being able to swap hime/weapon/eidolon with every party formation but 1 is exactly what happens if you haven't finished a raid, which I stated.

But if it isn't the union raid or a regular raid, then I'm not sure. Hopefully you checked your actual raid list and pending list.

Ah honestly thought you were locked out of everything my bad. But yea checked my pending list as well..... hopefully it resets by tomorrow if nothing else.

Slashley
07-19-2017, 04:44 PM
I think if the day changes and you have an unfinished Union raid battle ongoing (in other words, it fails) then that party locks. Until the next reset.

I haven't had this problem, but that's what a some Union members have complained about.

Saeleyna
07-24-2017, 09:23 PM
So it's been a couple days, I've checked every quest available, and it's still saying I have a pending active quest or raid battle with nothing in the pending raid tab. My guess is it was either a daily or a raid that I cleared with a different party or never actually "accepted" - that is finished and just went to a different menu/as a result of using 2 different browsers (phone/computer/laptop all are used for this game). Any way to actually track or contact someone from dev team about this? I have tried selecting every quest with the "pending" party at 0 AP to no success so not really sure what to do. Not really a huge deal granted as there's so many parties, just annoying to have one forever locked for some unknown reason.

syaimaral
07-24-2017, 09:36 PM
Another union member and I had the same problem. It's due to the union event. It probably ended with your team still in an unfinished one and glitched it. Send a support ticket. I reported the problem 2 days ago and they just fixed it for me today.

Aidoru
07-24-2017, 09:47 PM
I'm honestly surprised you didn't message them after the first day it happened.

Saeleyna
07-24-2017, 10:06 PM
I'm honestly surprised you didn't message them after the first day it happened.

Didn't because I didn't see the support tab honestly xD.