PDA

View Full Version : What happens in Asmund and Arthur's Harem Scenes?

Axel Silver
07-22-2017, 06:12 PM
I JUST got Asmund to lvl 7 and I'm getting quite frustated. Not to mention that after seeing Merlin and Van Hellsing's scenes, I really hope they don't get assaulted by strangers. (I'm sincerely sorry if I offended the people who like that stuff)

So if anyone out there would PLEASE give me a quick summary of what happens in both Souls' scenes, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Aidoru
07-22-2017, 06:33 PM
Rape is extremely common in this game's h-scenes so if you can't handle it, I'd suggest you just skip scenes if it really matters that much to you. A lot of harem scene stories don't properly correlate with the game. You'll have scenes where some girls are captured and raped til a mindbreak status which makes no sense cause they're still in your party doing fine, though some specifically state they are things that have happened to them in the past, like Baal.

Asmund is just the player and her having intercourse after fighting off some enemies and Arthurs is her going full dominatrix femdom on the player.

Axel Silver
07-22-2017, 07:01 PM
Rape is extremely common in this game's h-scenes so if you can't handle it, I'd suggest you just skip scenes if it really matters that much to you. A lot of harem scene stories don't properly correlate with the game. You'll have scenes where some girls are captured and raped til a mindbreak status which makes no sense cause they're still in your party doing fine, though some specifically state they are things that have happened to them in the past, like Baal.

Asmund is just the player and her having intercourse after fighting off some enemies and Arthurs is her going full dominatrix femdom on the player.

I'm actually okay with the scenes, they don't really bother me.
I just really hoped the MC was the one having sex with Asmund and Arthur because I wanted to feel like it was worth it. It's worth it regardless because of Arthur, but you know what I mean.

Thank you SO MUCH for replying.

WonderWaffle
07-22-2017, 09:38 PM
I just really hoped the MC was the one having sex with Asmund and Arthur because I wanted to feel like it was worth it. It's worth it regardless because of Arthur, but you know what I mean.

some you might like is Andromeda, Gilgamesh, Gawain, Vivian, D'Artagnan and Billy the Kid. Those are the ones in my unlocked list so far that have Vanilla scenes with the MC

bigblackcock
07-22-2017, 11:09 PM

if you want to know which souls have H scene with the MC then:
Standard- billy the kid, lancelot, vivian, spartacus, crowley
Elite gilgamesh, asmund, gawain
Legendary- arthur, solomon, andromeda, D'artagnan