PDA

View Full Version : Yatagarasu's SSR Weapon

Aeriko
07-23-2017, 02:19 PM
According to JP wiki the SSR weapon will be Shikigami fire gun, a weapon with Assault++.

Just wondering which would be better for my fire team, having multiple copies of 0-star SSR weapons to start leveling their assault skill? Or MLBing one copy as far as I can? Currently running Andromeda, Svarog, Acala, Amon, and Agni right now. I do have D'art as a secondary hero so a maxed SSR fire gun does sound tempting. Thanks in advance.

Boydjt
07-23-2017, 02:33 PM
You can always use multiple 0 star SSR weapons until you have better replacements, at which point you can just MLB the one copy. A 0 star SSR weapon is about equal to a 1 star SR assault weapon.

gottesurteil
07-24-2017, 12:15 AM
If you don't have any assault weapons to fill in your grid, then keeping your copies unbroken is fine, but DON'T level more than one! If you choose to have fire as a main, eventually you'll have a bunch of 3* SRs from the Fire Disastre, and a 3* SR is way better than a 0* Shikigami Fire gun... so eventually you'll want to have a 3* SSR. Also, note that when you use something to break limit something else, any exp/skill xp is WASTED. Meaning if you have a 0* SSR at skill 20, and it's used to break another SSR, those 20 skill levels are gone; completely wasted.

TL;DR: You can use them temporarily, but don't level up the skills, as you'll eventually use them to MBL one of them.