PDA

View Full Version : how to abuse 'raid rewards' into gift list?

testerinoo
07-23-2017, 08:49 PM
this happens sometimes and because of the last union event, i would like to 'properly' do it next time
it could save my magic jewels from expanding slots

Rhenosa
07-23-2017, 09:01 PM
i havent tested it, but it mostly happen because u didnt properly received your rewards after certain amount of time. lets say you go to raid, then after you defeat it do not go back to menu, just wait for certain amount of time (idk the exact amount). once you go back to the reward screen, it will be empty, wait for few moment and you'll receive the rewards on your mail box.

sanahtlig
07-23-2017, 09:43 PM
this happens sometimes and because of the last union event, i would like to 'properly' do it next time
it could save my magic jewels from expanding slots
Expanding slots is worth the jewels spent. I spent my first 2-3k jewels (after my initial Gatcha roll) on slots. No regrets.

gottesurteil
07-24-2017, 12:23 AM
Expanding slots is worth the jewels spent. I spent my first 2-3k jewels (after my initial Gatcha roll) on slots. No regrets.

Agreed, though I didn't spend that much haha. I currently have a max of 150 weapons and 100 eidolons, and that suits me perfectly. (so that's, what, 1500 jewels spent?) Especially later as you're abusing the gem gacha for rares to upgrade your many many SRs from disaster raids...

AutoCrimson
07-24-2017, 06:21 AM
200/200 and i really hope that NOW that will be enuf (was barely enuf for union event tho)