PDA

View Full Version : [Event 15] Advent Battle vs Yatagarasu

Aidoru
07-24-2017, 03:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UQ61yYAl.jpg

So for those who missed out of Jormungand, you'll really want to at least get Yatagarasu. She has an ATK↓ debuff and even has a 1 turn shorter cooldown than Jorms. Stat wise, her atk is pretty average and she has rather low HP, same as Crom, who are both our current lowest HP event eidolons. She's only 30% fire at max though so those who have Crom, it is unlikely she will replace her.

We'll have to wait til the event for actual experience on Ragnarok but supposedly her overdrives seem to consist of healing preventing for 5 turns if regular overdrive or strong defensive buff on itself if raging. Depending on how hard her raging hits, it sounds like the optimal choice would be raging overdrive since you can just def buff/heal through it and dispel or wait the timer off the defensive buff.

gottesurteil
07-24-2017, 04:29 PM
As usual, thanks for starting the thread.

A couple of notes for the event though:
1) The SSR is a Fire Assault weapon... and you can never have enough assault SSRs.
2) The 3 SR weapons offered, 2 of them are assault, which is nice for me at least, in that one's an Ax and the other's a Glaive, and considering how many damn lances I have, this is good for Soul flexibility. Suggest focusing on no more than one though.
3) See above for the importance of the Eidolon herself - I wasn't here for Jorg, and my Crom isn't MBL, so yay!

sanahtlig
07-24-2017, 06:01 PM
The normal overdrive is dangerous because it applies a DoT (scales with max HP) + prevents healing. That needs to be avoided.

I'm planning to run Mordred (EX: Sniper Shot), Gabriel, Triton, Shiva, Sol for Ragnarok. I'll push into Rage immediately, with the goal of getting off a full Burst before the first Normal Overdrive goes off. I'll let the first DEF up buff linger, then dispel prior to using my Burst (~turn 8).

Mordred should be useful here for damage mitigation, Black Propaganda, and making absolutely sure debuffs stick. I expect a fairly easy victory with a maxed Water team, as long as the ATK/DEF debuffs land.

noxybell
07-24-2017, 07:27 PM
That's quite similar to what I'm planning. My line up: Mordred (Ex: Gawain's Ambush), Poseidon, Shiva, Nike, Sol. Mordred's Outrage (-10% atk & def B frame) + Poseidon's Vortical Sea (-20% atk A frame) + Sol's Caldo Luce (-20% atk C frame) + Nike's Victor Shield (+12 def A frame) should do with damage mitigation, along with Sol & Nike's healing. Ambush (-15% def A frame) + Outrage + Eidolon Yamato-no-Orochi active (-12% def) + Shiva's Rigveda (+20% atk A frame) should do for offense. Poseidon's Pure Aqua + Sol's Sunlight Furnace should do with self debuff management. Finally Sol's Afrodull is for enemy buff cancelling.

AgentFakku
07-24-2017, 09:16 PM
think I unlock Mordred hopefully, thanks 4 da advice, will try dat

sanahtlig
07-24-2017, 09:56 PM
think I unlock Mordred hopefully, thanks 4 da advice, will try dat
Good luck on Ragnarok!

Aidoru
07-24-2017, 10:02 PM
Dang, looks like it's a 3hour maintenance. Not sure if worth staying up to try to get an extra Ragnarok attempt in.

EmiyaNanaya
07-24-2017, 10:03 PM
*sigh* still need 400+ Souls before I can unlock Mordred... Hope I can do Ultimate this time...

EmiyaNanaya
07-24-2017, 11:40 PM
Dang, looks like it's a 3hour maintenance. Not sure if worth staying up to try to get an extra Ragnarok attempt in.

Already finished with the maintenance... Advent is a GO!

Aidoru
07-24-2017, 11:41 PM
Oh nice, thanks for the heads up, was actually just about to go sleep.

EmiyaNanaya
07-24-2017, 11:49 PM
No problem... waiting for maintenance anyway...

gottesurteil
07-25-2017, 12:05 AM
New water hime are out!

Good luck sanahtlig, I know you have like a million pulls saved up~ let us know if you get Ryuuou!

AznSamsung
07-25-2017, 12:08 AM
New water hime are out!

Good luck sanahtlig, I know you have like a million pulls saved up~ let us know if you get Ryuuou!

i dont think he will get them ... most likely saving for nike hime instead ... unleass he use the ticket from the cross over event ... just got my ass handed to me in ulti ... look like expert it is for now ...

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 12:10 AM
Yea, Ragnarok was easy. Both her regular and raging overdrives only hit me for 1.5~1.7k with 35% ATK↓ (Belobog 15% and Amaterasu 20%) and I have no water himes in my main slot. Water teams probably take even less.

Though I made the mistake of thinking I could remove the anti-healing debuff, forgot you can't. Tried with Belobog's ailment recovery skill which did nothing. Not sure if affliction guard skill works.

Still cleared it without much problem without using a elixir.

Might try with my water team next.

noxybell
07-25-2017, 12:13 AM
I don't think he is pulling, Ryu-Oh is good but he is waiting for both Cthulhu and Magic Release Nike.

Anyway the Ragnarok is fairly easy. With Poseidon (or Jorm), Mordred & Sol, boss never reached higher than 800 damage on its overdrive, raging or not. However, the raging overdrive DEF up buff was rather stubborn. This made the the rage bar quite hard to deplete. Still, Sol and Nike's heal were all very useful and my whole party never dropped below half-health. I did intentionally let the boss have a non-rage overdrive on my party just to test out the effect. Nothing too spectacular if you have a way to dispel (I had Poseidon). I would say the biggest take away is to use the time when the boss has no DEF up really efficiently. I timed my full burst with that and the boss's health dropped by 1/3 or so.

jazz154
07-25-2017, 12:30 AM
Yeah, ragnarok is easy. The only problem I had was that burn. I didn't have anything to deal with it. Next time I might let it use overdrive in burst phase and cancel her def up with chaos magic.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 12:35 AM
To put into perspective how easy ragnarok is with a water based team, i havent played in 2 months and i got it down to 10% without a pot. Its beautiful in a way, i take around 1k per rage hit (thank you defense buffs and atk debuffs) and ultimate feels like extreme. Honestly, i hope yall pull a bunch of water himes! it makes it so much fun.

EmiyaNanaya
07-25-2017, 12:43 AM
Attempting my first Ultimate... Wish me luck...

I have to say, it is easy, with the right Hime and preparation, it can be done...

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 12:53 AM
Looks like I can successfully auto battle ultimate with no problem with my 34k water team (only SR water himes with Mordred with probably less than 50% assault), will save a lot of time. Probably just luck but surprisingly enough, my timing has been perfect every fight for Belphagor's stun extension skill which only works on stunned bosses. Not that it matters much since Yatagarasu is pretty much dead by then.

EmiyaNanaya
07-25-2017, 12:59 AM
Should I attempt Rag with my 27k team?

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 01:01 AM
Go for it, there's honestly nothing to lose other than a few minutes trying. Cost 0 AP and only runnable once per day too which resets in an hour. If you lose, you'll know what you need to focus on next time.

EmiyaNanaya
07-25-2017, 01:02 AM
Go for it, there's honestly nothing to lose other than a few minutes trying. Cost 0 AP and only runnable once per day too which resets in an hour. If you lose, you'll know what you need to focus on next time.

Thanks... I will hope for the best...

I guess I won't be able to beat Rag anytime soon...

AznSamsung
07-25-2017, 01:21 AM
Thanks... I will hope for the best...

I guess I won't be able to beat Rag anytime soon...

lol same ... my water team is so under level ...

maposil
07-25-2017, 01:53 AM
What is the reward of the ragnarok stage? And what does it do? :confused:

EmiyaNanaya
07-25-2017, 01:53 AM
And I got my first Yatagarasu just now...

humadapnin
07-25-2017, 02:11 AM
Event mission still under preparation. Anyone knows when will it be available?

Jap wiki shows there's event mission available for Yata event

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 02:14 AM
What is the reward of the ragnarok stage? And what does it do? :confused:

demonic core you need 90 of them to buy enough draconic eyes to awaken SSR kamihime that have access to an awakened form later on

gottesurteil
07-25-2017, 02:20 AM
Event mission still under preparation. Anyone knows when will it be available?

Jap wiki shows there's event mission available for Yata event

Not quite. The thing is, the JP wiki doesn't have separate pages for when things are reprinted. There was no event missions for Yatagarasu the first time it landed, but by the time the reprint happened, they'd been added. There's a way to look at the site history to see what the original page was, but I've no idea how to do it.

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 02:26 AM
My water team struggled with Ragnarok. Guess I'll probably just stick with my light team. Seems they don't have enough damage to get her from full rage to stun without her using her overdrive twice.

Didn't get anything from all 3 tickets either. As expected.

EmiyaNanaya
07-25-2017, 02:27 AM
My water team struggled with Ragnarok. Guess I'll probably just stick with my light team. Seems they don't have enough damage to get her from full rage to stun without her using her overdrive twice.

Didn't get anything from all 3 tickets either. As expected.

Hmm... will try my Premium Ticket today...

Oh, you mean the SRx2 Ticket... I thought you mean by normal ticket...

humadapnin
07-25-2017, 02:31 AM
Not quite. The thing is, the JP wiki doesn't have separate pages for when things are reprinted. There was no event missions for Yatagarasu the first time it landed, but by the time the reprint happened, they'd been added. There's a way to look at the site history to see what the original page was, but I've no idea how to do it.

I see thanks for that info, so it seems that event missions a bit far. Read the description above and Event Missions are available after 11 events. which is freezing holy snow giant.

Shieun
07-25-2017, 03:40 AM
I can clear Ultimate reasonably consistent without needing to use elixir... It is worth the investment to use my last 5 grimore to max limit break Belphegor or save it for other hime?

Not sure if it will make any difference because I dont think I can clear ragnarok at my current level... Need a lot of investment in the weapon's department

Also when will the item in the exchange shop refresh? during daily reset?

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 04:05 AM
Man do I really need to grind and grind and grind non-stop 24/7 to get all full stars of each SSR [Eidolon + Weapon]. Those Advent Events seem to be too grindy to even get full rewards compared to Raid Events. Do you guys have any tips to give?

AutoCrimson
07-25-2017, 04:18 AM
looks like we have Hime weapon release ticket in rewards here... not that i expect something from it, but still

EmiyaNanaya
07-25-2017, 04:21 AM
Man do I really need to grind and grind and grind non-stop 24/7 to get all full stars of each SSR [Eidolon + Weapon]. Those Advent Events seem to be too grindy to even get full rewards compared to Raid Events. Do you guys have any tips to give?

For Advent events, you just try to get as Eidolon and/or Weapon copies as possible. Like what I have atm, my Ixion has no LB, but eventually I will able to with the next reprint...

jazz154
07-25-2017, 04:25 AM

In my opinion advents are little better than raid events. You can use thousands event tickets and just by very bad luck not get that one copy from event gacha to max limit break weapon/eidolon. Besides raid events are more grindy.
On advents it is best to focus on one thing (eidolon or weapon) and don't forget to get those daily half elixirs.

Here is yatagarasu ultimate, ability auto battle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQCxkA38m2w

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 07:18 AM
think I like events w/ da gacha since I sux and can't grind as hard as u guys

sometimes, my luck migt be good or shit lol

Super Noob
07-25-2017, 08:02 AM
New guy here: In Expert event I got raped harder than a cute girl inside a refugee camp so I have to ask: is it possible to farm all Yatas in normal and easy event battle?

Aeriko
07-25-2017, 08:18 AM
Looks like my 33K Fire team is having no problem with Ultimate. I wasn't playing when Crom came out so I can't wait to max out on Yata!

sanahtlig
07-25-2017, 08:41 AM
To answer some questions:

It's not reasonable to MLB SSRs at Normal difficulty. It can be done at Expert with excessive use of half-elixirs, but Ultimate is far more efficient.
The best way to increase efficiency in Advents (and Raids) is to reach the point where you can auto-battle the highest difficulty fight that can be run repeatedly (Ultimate for Advents, Expert for Raid events). You'll need a near maxed team to do this reliably. Then just spam half-elixirs (for Advents) and eventually you can get all rewards without too much effort. You'll earn more materials for half-elixirs than you spend.
In response to speculation about my Gatcha plans: I'm saving my jewels/tickets for Nike SSR. She's limited (can't be obtained with a Miracle Ticket), and also the odds of rolling an excellent water SSR kamihime will be highest (due to 3 very good ones being released in a span of 1 month). From a cost/benefit perspective, that's the optimal time to roll. I can always pick up Ryuuou and/or Cthulhu later with Miracle tickets, as needed.

As for Ragnarok, it was easy as expected with a Water team. Ultimate is also doable with auto-skill, which makes achieving max rewards in this event feasible. That's good, because I want MLB copies of the two SSRs and the two assault SR weapons.

Skarfang81
07-25-2017, 09:32 AM
Good event to auto battle on and Water is my weakest team. Can just auto through the trash before the boss on ultimate then tap abilities on with the boss and smoke her in about 4 - 5 rounds, takes less than 5 minutes per full ultimate run. Nothing the boss does seems dangerous and theres no tricky or annoying trash mobs in this one (Will o Wisp on Stage 2 does group wide anti heal and boss can defence buff but they both die really quick anyway) like Ixion I think (stupid priest who put up Reflect shields)

Ragnarok was also quite simple surprisingly just takes longer to do, already have 1 SSR weapon and 3 of the SSR Kami, looks like a solid event to get lots of rewards for my much stronger fire team and lets me do the Nero event on Fate Grand Order while I do this event on Kami. =)

Water team setup: Mordred (Ambush), Gabriel, Poseiden, Oceanus, Sol <Nike and Kikuhime in reserve which I got from gacha to level) - Rahab as Eidolon and just borrow peoples Jormunds on my friends list. 39k ATK.

bigblackcock
07-25-2017, 10:10 AM
i recorded my battle in ragnarok level but not sure if i should uploade it or not :/
did some mistakes there and i wanted to use full burst while yata is stunned for more damage with oceanus, but it wasn't that much :/
and then i got hit by the "super move" when she is not raging and got scorched and heal block :D
*sigh*
not sure if just to uploade it as it is or to try to record it again tomorrow

jazz154
07-25-2017, 10:18 AM
i recorded my battle in ragnarok level but not sure if i should uploade it or not :/
did some mistakes there and i wanted to use full burst while yata is stunned for more damage with oceanus, but it wasn't that much :/
and then i got hit by the "super move" when she is not raging and got scorched+poisoned(?) and heal block :D
*sigh*
not sure if just to uploade it as it is or to try to record it again tomorrow

That actually sounds more interesting than watching "perfect" run. While I was trying out ragnarok first time I got hit with overdrive in non rage and was unpleasantly surprised that scorch does more than 700 dmg each turn. It burned almost all 4 kamihime's and soul to death (in the end one kami and soul died and another one kami (Nike?) died after killing yatagarasu). Shame that I didn't record it.

bigblackcock
07-25-2017, 10:20 AM
That actually sounds more interesting than watching "perfect" run. While I was trying out ragnarok first time I got hit with overdrive in non rage and was unpleasantly surprised that scorch does more than 700 dmg each turn. It burned almost all 4 kamihime's and soul to death (in the end one kami and soul died and another one kami (Nike?) died after killing yatagarasu). Shame that I didn't record it.

well, maybe it'll be more interesting than "perfect" run if it wasn't around 8min battle XD
i recorded ultimate run too, so maybe after dinner i'll uploade both..or just ultimate XD

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 10:29 AM
Huh, surprised that ~31k with 60% assault with a team of Cassiopeia (Sniper Shot), Gabriel, Triton, Nike, Rusalka, Dazbog (was leveling her, forgot to swap her out), and Undine (without 2nd skill unlocked...) got Ragnarok down to about 10%.
Swapping out Dazbog for Kushinada, picking up Undine's 2nd skill, and refining strategy should close the gap. And maybe some more time/gems thrown on raising that assault more.
The healing block/burn is pretty vicious though.

sanahtlig
07-25-2017, 10:29 AM
DoTs scale with max HP. They're unpleasant like that. If you run with HP buffs, it can actually work against you.

jazz154
07-25-2017, 10:36 AM
DoTs scale with max HP. They're unpleasant like that. If you run with HP buffs, it can actually work against you.

Yeah, the worst part was that I didn't have anything to deal with it... So I burned for about... 3-4 turns? On the bright side I could brute force my way through her since I took sniper shoot to decrease her atk and def.

The thing is that I was under wrong impression because of Ares self inflicted burn, it does ~250 dmg each turn and she have ~6k hp.

bigblackcock
07-25-2017, 11:11 AM
well, i decided to listen to jazz and upload my battle in ragnarok level, not because it's more interesting to watch a battle with mistakes, but to warn other players not to let her to use her "super move" while not raging (if possible ofc)
so first my boring run in ultimate mode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iynVVHFWZUw
and my pathetic ragnarok one, i'll record a better one tomorrow XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec7J_OiJQgw

noxybell
07-25-2017, 11:37 AM
Alright since the Ragnarok difficulty isn't too chat-worthy, allow me to talk about something on the side.

I'm slightly piqued with the pre-event 4 day break we had. Rationally, we would want to play during weekends as we don't have to worry about other obligations like work/school/etc. But the dev decided to skip that and force this event to begin on a Monday, so I think they are trying to compensate for something.

DMM wiki shows that they had their first Yatagarasu event on the first week of August, roughly a week later. And they had almost no break between this and the previous Union event. On top of that, there are tons of holiday-related events/himes (e.g. X'mas Satan) in the short future. It would be funny if they miss or overshoot the holidays themselves. So I think the dev is trying to use the break time as extensions to synchronize the event schedule with the DMM (albeit 1-year apart). Is this plausible? Does this mean we will have more breaks in between to cover up that week-worth of mismatch?

AutoCrimson
07-25-2017, 11:53 AM
finally was able to finish off Ragnarok w/o elixir... took 10 min tho

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 11:56 AM
Not paying attention to my auto battles and didn't noticed I had gotten a couple SR weapons and even a copy from Yata as a drop. Jeez.

AgentFakku
07-25-2017, 12:26 PM
congratz Aidoru - damn some sick luck

lpmk1605
07-25-2017, 01:40 PM
well, i decided to listen to jazz and upload my battle in ragnarok level, not because it's more interesting to watch a battle with mistakes, but to warn other players not to let her to use her "super move" while not raging (if possible ofc)
so first my boring run in ultimate mode:
and my pathetic ragnarok one, i'll record a better one tomorrow XD

Well nice fight you got there. Her normal mode burst really caught you. Should have tank through that last burst without using Oceanus. :D

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 02:18 PM
If my only fire hime is Amaterasu. Should i go for a max SSR weapon or go after the upgrade books as event rewards? All my girls are waiting for the final limit break.

AznSamsung
07-25-2017, 02:28 PM
damn ... i really need to get my weapon grid lvl and sorted .... still cant kill first round om expert b4 turn 6 ...

bigblackcock
07-25-2017, 02:57 PM
Well nice fight you got there. Her normal mode burst really caught you. Should have tank through that last burst without using Oceanus. :D

yea, i understood it after this battle.
i wated to see how much damage i can do to her with full burst while she is stunned, but wasn't worth the result.
i should have just used it to make her rage again XD

sanahtlig
07-25-2017, 04:40 PM
DMM wiki shows that they had their first Yatagarasu event on the first week of August, roughly a week later.
Look again. The Yatagarasu event started on DMM on August 31. That schedule is still 5 weeks ahead of us. Lining up the timing with holiday events would require 5 weeks of catch-up, which obviously is opposite of delays.

Your interpretation assumes some degree of long-term planning by whoever is managing this game. I think you give them too much credit. They plan one week ahead, and even that's generous. Releasing new content on a Friday is a bad idea because then there's no one to fix problems when they arise. Releasing new content on a Monday requires preparation the Friday before (and therefore, planning). Tuesday just happened to fit nicely into their work schedule.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 04:41 PM
If my only fire hime is Amaterasu. Should i go for a max SSR weapon or go after the upgrade books as event rewards? All my girls are waiting for the final limit break.

go for max limit break assault SSR weapons the best events for getting those upgrade books are the raid/union events, they are very low priority rewards on the advent battle events

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 04:53 PM
To answer some questions:

It's not reasonable to MLB SSRs at Normal difficulty. It can be done at Expert with excessive use of half-elixirs, but Ultimate is far more efficient.
The best way to increase efficiency in Advents (and Raids) is to reach the point where you can auto-battle the highest difficulty fight that can be run repeatedly (Ultimate for Advents, Expert for Raid events). You'll need a near maxed team to do this reliably. Then just spam half-elixirs (for Advents) and eventually you can get all rewards without too much effort. You'll earn more materials for half-elixirs than you spend.
In response to speculation about my Gatcha plans: I'm saving my jewels/tickets for Nike SSR. She's limited (can't be obtained with a Miracle Ticket), and also the odds of rolling an excellent water SSR kamihime will be highest (due to 3 very good ones being released in a span of 1 month). From a cost/benefit perspective, that's the optimal time to roll. I can always pick up Ryuuou and/or Cthulhu later with Miracle tickets, as needed.

As for Ragnarok, it was easy as expected with a Water team. Ultimate is also doable with auto-skill, which makes achieving max rewards in this event feasible. That's good, because I want MLB copies of the two SSRs and the two assault SR weapons.

pretty sure SSR Nike isn't limited and can be bought with the miracle ticket. i saw a screenshot showing all the available characters and she was definitely in it summer sol, witch mikael, light satan and dark amaterasu wont be available though

noxybell
07-25-2017, 05:25 PM
I'm guilty as charged

sanahtlig
07-25-2017, 07:24 PM
pretty sure SSR Nike isn't limited and can be bought with the miracle ticket. i saw a screenshot showing all the available characters and she was definitely in it summer sol, witch mikael, light satan and dark amaterasu wont be available though
I stand corrected. I mistakenly classified her as a limited character due to the odd circumstances of her introduction (in the middle of an event as part of a promotional campaign). Even so, she's a desirable SSR healer that pairs well with Cthulhu and Sol, and waiting those few extra days for her to be introduced overall increases the odds of pulling a strong water SSR. Ryuuou is also very good, but her skills replace rather than supplement 1 each of Nike and Cthulhu's abilities. She's great at providing debuffs for a team that doesn't have them, but not so great at complementing Water's other excellent debuffers.

Shieun
07-25-2017, 09:01 PM
Just a newbie question here... I'm on my 3rd/4th week of playing so I'm still relatively new with these advent event mechanic, and there wasn't much posted in the wiki about this so please bear with me here...

I have enough materials to get a duplicate of either Yatagarasu or the SSR weapon. The noob question is, should I get the second copy of the Yatagarasu/SSR weapon and prioritise both of them to max limit break ASAP, or do I get the first copy of both SR assault weapons and/or the grimoires and get the dupe Yatagarasu/SSR weapon after the shop have refreshed?

Also when does the event shop refresh? Is it during the daily reset?

sanahtlig
07-25-2017, 09:09 PM
Just a newbie question here... I'm on my 3rd/4th week of playing so I'm still relatively new with these advent event mechanic, and there wasn't much posted in the wiki about this so please bear with me here...

I have enough materials to get a duplicate of either Yatagarasu or the SSR weapon. The noob question is, should I get the second copy of the Yatagarasu/SSR weapon and prioritise both of them to max limit break ASAP, or do I get the first copy of both SR assault weapons and/or the grimoires and get the dupe Yatagarasu/SSR weapon after the shop have refreshed?

You're mistaken about how the shop works. Unless you're farming Ultimate (or have a ton of half-elixirs saved up), don't count on MLB'ing any of the SSRs.

noxybell
07-25-2017, 09:15 PM

It depends on your main team. Do you main fire? If yes then IMHO MLB fire assault SSR weapon is better than a SSR eidolon. Also SSR assault gun is hard to come by, especially if D'artagnan line is in your horizon.

I'm a little skeptical about your idea of event shop refresh. Yes the shop refreshes at daily reset, but the only items affected are minor things like the Eidolon upgrade material and half-elixir. In other words, once you exchange any other items, especially SSR weapon & Eidolon, till the stock runs out, the price shoots up dramatically. You can kind of get a sense of the price spike through exchanging a copy of SR assault weapon, if you wish.

EmiyaNanaya
07-25-2017, 09:16 PM
Whew... just logged in today... Will hope to get my 3rd copy of Yatagarasu today, and with luck, the 4th...

Shieun
07-25-2017, 09:16 PM
You're mistaken about how the shop works. Unless you're farming Ultimate (or have a ton of half-elixirs saved up), don't count on MLB'ing any of the SSRs.

I am farming on ultimate currently (on manual though, dont think I can auto them), and I do have some left overs half elixers from last two events.

Judging from your response, the obvious answer to my question is that the shop doesn't refresh and the material requirements for the items just increase as you exchange them?

Also I have some questions about your spreadsheets, but I suppose it's for another day. I can tell you did a lot of good work there, but at my stage of learning, it's kinda hard for me to understand.

Shieun
07-25-2017, 09:26 PM
It depends on your main team. Do you main fire? If yes then IMHO MLB fire assault SSR weapon is better than a SSR eidolon. Also SSR assault gun is hard to come by, especially if D'artagnan line is in your horizon.

I dont think I have thought of a main team concept until I noticed the mono element team advantage and mono element weapon stacking during the Yggdrasil's event. Based on my list of SR/SSRs I own, I think Water and Fire is probably going to be what I'll end up focusing on. I'm working on my 3rd legendary line now, but I'm not sure who I'll need to go. I like Modred's ability, but I do not have Sol to let me replace Andromeda on harder difficulty content. I'll probably end up getting both the SR as I need more weapon for my fire team.

I'm a little skeptical about your idea of event shop refresh. Yes the shop refreshes at daily reset, but the only items affected are minor things like the Eidolon upgrade material and half-elixir. In other words, once you exchange any other items, especially SSR weapon & Eidolon, till the stock runs out, the price shoots up dramatically. You can kind of get a sense of the price spike through exchanging a copy of SR assault weapon, if you wish.

Yeah, just figured that bits out based on sana's reply. Didnt have the opportunity to observe the advent shop mechanic during Phoenix/Apocalypse event as I was too busy farming for a copy of the eidolons & weapon. In this case I'll probably start on maxing the eidolons and SSR weapons first then work on the SR weapon later. I suppose grimoires are best to be farmed during union/raid event...

sanahtlig
07-25-2017, 09:29 PM
I am farming on ultimate currently (on manual though, dont think I can auto them), and I do have some left overs half elixers from last two events.

Judging from your response, the obvious answer to my question is that the shop doesn't refresh and the material requirements for the items just increase as you exchange them?

Also I have some questions about your spreadsheets, but I suppose it's for another day. I can tell you did a lot of good work there, but at my stage of learning, it's kinda hard for me to understand.
Take a look at the Ixion tab of my spreadsheet. That shows trade-in requirements that should match this event.

If your primary element won't be Fire, max the eidolon. If your primary element will be Fire, max the eidolon. Yatagarasu is one of the best secondary eidolons due to her active skill, so she'll likely have a permanent spot in all of your teams.

Shieun
07-25-2017, 10:04 PM
If your primary element won't be Fire, max the eidolon. If your primary element will be Fire, max the eidolon. Yatagarasu is one of the best secondary eidolons due to her active skill, so she'll likely have a permanent spot in all of your teams.

I'll aim to get both eidolon and the weapon. I am at the point where a lot of my eidolons are at 0 limit break, and having those extra limit break and the additional attack and HP will go a long way for me to progress into ragnarok.

Aidoru
07-25-2017, 10:37 PM
Think I'm more or less done with the event. 3/4 both eidolon and SSR weapon with enough mats still to buy another copy of each, holding on buying it just in case I get another drop. Not sure if I really care much for the SR weapons but I should have a fair amount of extra mats by the end of the event from just regular AP regen.

EmiyaNanaya
07-25-2017, 11:36 PM
Think I'm more or less done with the event. 3/4 both eidolon and SSR weapon with enough mats still to buy another copy of each, holding on buying it just in case I get another drop. Not sure if I really care much for the SR weapons but I should have a fair amount of extra mats by the end of the event from just regular AP regen.

Wow, that's quick... I even haven't finish with getting enough Yatagarasu yet... Nicely done...

AznSamsung
07-25-2017, 11:43 PM

He has the luck of the world ... give me some senpai

AutoCrimson
07-26-2017, 02:22 AM
so far ulti dropped only SR copies for me... never had any eido drops

EmiyaNanaya
07-26-2017, 03:53 AM
so far ulti dropped only SR copies for me... never had any eido drops

So far for me, don't have any rainbow drops...

jazz154
07-26-2017, 04:14 AM
Same for me, didn't get any rainbow chests so far, but I am not really surprised since I used only ~15 half potions.

Here is my ragnarok:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvaNKV8vbZ0

Fun fact this is my third ragnarok and third method that I used.
First was using sniper shoot.
Second was curing burn.
And this was taking overdrive in raging phase and cancel her def up. I will stick with this since I don't like watching my kami burn.

AutoCrimson
07-26-2017, 04:23 AM
btw about dot damage or prevent healing...
Aphrodite has detox that removes 1 negative status and gives protection for status abnormalities (iirc)
that protection lasts for 1 turn or till the neg status spell is used upon character?

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 07:39 AM
I was able to MLB each SSR Eidolon and Weapon, left to do now is get as much as Soul P as possible, maybe get some of those SR and get enough sleep since I never slept since the beginning of the event (was lucky enough to drop yata lol)...

Inb4whales
07-26-2017, 08:07 AM
btw about dot damage or prevent healing...
Aphrodite has detox that removes 1 negative status and gives protection for status abnormalities (iirc)
that protection lasts for 1 turn or till the neg status spell is used upon character?
From what I can tell ALL debuff protection buffs will last permanently throughout the entire fight until you get hit by a debuff.
Meaning if you have enough turns, you can apply two shields back to back immediately if one is used up from blocking the first set of debuffs. (Note: You can't have more than one shield because they won't stack.)
This is what alot of people did back in Medusa Advent. The only downside to this is that you can't block more than one set of debuff at a time. Meaning Ult Yata's burn+heal nullify debuff will only make you block one, instead of both.

A similar defensive buff ability is Oliver's "Refined tactics" or Urania's "Divination" which will last permanently until you take damage once.

Or count on the plat chest drops. That is always a possibility if you have crazy luck.

Naes
07-26-2017, 11:21 AM
hoo boy, i am not gonna be able to max this yata. haha, ill try to get two stars on it/3 yatas in total

bigblackcock
07-26-2017, 11:26 AM
5723 5724
just a little bit more and i'm done with the event :O

AutoCrimson
07-26-2017, 11:53 AM
3/4 stars Yata... now im praying for drop from raid

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 02:39 PM
How many items I need for Yata 4 and 5?
Took me the whole day to get the first 2...

noxybell
07-26-2017, 02:43 PM
How many items I need for Yata 4 and 5?
Took me the whole day to get the first 2...

Fourth copy: 100 Fans, 55 Scrolls, 40 Eyes
Fifth copy: 140 Fans, 75 Scrolls, 70 Eyes

Fury
07-26-2017, 06:21 PM
If people are having trouble with ultimate raid I have tip.

Always try to force Yata to use her over drive during rage. When she uses it she'll get a def buf--it only last 180 seconds, so just wait it out and continue attacking.

I'm lvl 52 with severely under leveled kamihimes, no water weapon grid at all, and a terrible eidolon and I've been doing fine. Hope this helps people in my situation.

~Fury~

Shieun
07-26-2017, 07:12 PM
What difficulty you need to clear to get a chance for Yatagarasu drop? Ultimate/Ragnarok?

Pareidolia
07-26-2017, 07:17 PM
What difficulty you need to clear to get a chance for Yatagarasu drop? Ultimate/Ragnarok?

There is for all difficulties

noxybell
07-26-2017, 07:19 PM

Mine dropped in Ulti. It has a tiny probability though. First the rainbow chest has a super low chance to drop. And within the rainbow chest there are multiple rewards, e.g. all 3 SR weapons from event exchange shop, the SSR weapon, and finally Yata Garasu. So the best bet is to farm your exchange items diligently.

gottesurteil
07-26-2017, 07:51 PM
Theoretically they can drop on Expert on higher (not on Standard), but the Expert drop rate is near infinitesimal. If you can run Ultimate the whole event, you have a pretty decent chance of getting a few of the special chests though (it's not like it's high though, maybe 2% or something?)

noxybell
07-26-2017, 07:57 PM
I've ran Beginner, Standard, Expert once each just to get the 50 Jewels x 3. I've not missed a single day worth of Ragnarok. I've spent about 40 half elixirs all on Ulti. Along with natural recovery, I think I've defeated Ultimate for about 60+ times.

Out of all these, I've seen 3 rainbow chests that are not Ragnarok core rewards. One Yatagarasu, one each of the SR exchange weapon except for the bow. So the 2% drop chance is about right.

Shieun
07-26-2017, 08:57 PM
I havent ran that much Ulti yet, so far it's about 5-10 half elixir + natural regen.

I guess there's still hope for me...

Also does the stack of Snatch affect the drop rate of the chest?

bigblackcock
07-26-2017, 09:13 PM
for now i got 5 copies of yata garasu, 4 copies of the SSR gun, kamihime weapon ticket, 2 premiun tickets,all the copied of evolved grimoire and grimoire of apothosis.
now all is left is the SR weapons and it think that it XD

Unregistered
07-27-2017, 01:16 AM
woot! first ragnarok win! Question: Im being told players with 25k of power are able to pass it, and i have 30k plus my team is mainly water, does that mean im doing something wrong? I will be the first to admit my event eidolos barely reach 1 star, and that i only have 4 water weapons but does it really make that much of a difference?

Pareidolia
07-27-2017, 02:16 AM
woot! first ragnarok win! Question: Im being told players with 25k of power are able to pass it, and i have 30k plus my team is mainly water, does that mean im doing something wrong? I will be the first to admit my event eidolos barely reach 1 star, and that i only have 4 water weapons but does it really make that much of a difference?

You do need either a Hime, Eido or Soul Skill (Prefferable 2) that heal afflictions and 1 to 2 Healers if you want to do it underleveled or with lower strenght/power, or maybe he's just chugging elixirs
Also tricky Himes work fairly nice except in overdrive, but Mordred is a goddess, literally in that matter

EmiyaNanaya
07-27-2017, 02:32 AM
BTW, does anyone ever been hit by Yatagarasu's ability? Not the Overdrive one I mean...

humadapnin
07-27-2017, 03:30 AM
BTW, does anyone ever been hit by Yatagarasu's ability? Not the Overdrive one I mean...

Yes and I can say it's deadlier than the rage overdrive attack.

EmiyaNanaya
07-27-2017, 04:08 AM
Yes and I can say it's deadlier than the rage overdrive attack.

Is it Ragnarok exclusive, because for all the time I do Ultimate runs, I haven't seen her use it...

jazz154
07-27-2017, 06:38 AM
Is it Ragnarok exclusive, because for all the time I do Ultimate runs, I haven't seen her use it...

I am pretty sure she doesn't have any special skill. What he meant was just normal overdrive.

jazz154
07-27-2017, 06:48 AM
So after seeing how someone did yatagarasu ultimate with only 2 people, I decided that "Why shouldn't I try it?"
Here is result:

https://youtu.be/VBmsyChQ7uM

AgentFakku
07-27-2017, 07:30 AM
didn't get a copy - prolly get 2 then pick up a Kamihime ticket

been running standard nonstop

bigblackcock
07-27-2017, 09:46 AM
So after seeing how someone did yatagarasu ultimate with only 2 people, I decided that "Why shouldn't I try it?"
Here is result:

https://youtu.be/VBmsyChQ7uM
oh wow, never thought to battle ultimate with just 2 characters O_O not that i can do it even if i use siegfried as my teams are much weaker.
btw, is water is your main element or you have a good weapon grid for all elements to deal 20K+ with just normal attack :O?

Pareidolia
07-27-2017, 01:58 PM
Someone knows which is the best variant of Yata to get Fans in?
I've been struggling to get them, I've just thought of buying 5000 nutaku gold for 50 elixirs---

Boydjt
07-27-2017, 02:12 PM
Someone knows which is the best variant of Yata to get Fans in?
I've been struggling to get them, I've just thought of buying 5000 nutaku gold for 50 elixirs---

Running ultimate always gives the best ratio of rewards for every AP spent.

Unregistered
07-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Running ultimate always gives the best ratio of rewards for every AP spent.

Sadly I can only do Beginner and Normal right now.

AznSamsung
07-27-2017, 05:18 PM
Ur best best is to do normal to get some of the material ... if u need fan try to snatch at the last boss for a chance of a drop ... but otherwise just lvl up hime and farm disater weapon to get stronger

Yusuke
07-27-2017, 08:36 PM
No ress, No Elixir, No Subs
Need to avoid the heal block properly

jazz154
07-27-2017, 09:46 PM
oh wow, never thought to battle ultimate with just 2 characters O_O not that i can do it even if i use siegfried as my teams are much weaker.
btw, is water is your main element or you have a good weapon grid for all elements to deal 20K+ with just normal attack :O?

Yeah, water is my main.
Btw, this is video that inspired me to do this:

https://youtu.be/xgas2E2m8E8
It's done better than I did.

bigblackcock
07-27-2017, 10:46 PM
Yeah, water is my main.
Btw, this is video that inspired me to do this:

https://youtu.be/xgas2E2m8E8
It's done better than I did.

oh my, he got lucky there, his unleashed amon survived with so low hp.
noticed that in both videos the enemies targeting the kami more than than the soul itself, both unleashed amon and shiva got most of the damage.
i see, are you using any defender weapon at all or all assault weapons with high skill level?

------

now that i have no half elixers and more time, recorded the encounter episodes of ryou-oh and yata garasu XD
ryou-oh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fam9aQeTwgU
yata chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP5pYUKO9jg

Unregistered
07-27-2017, 10:48 PM
Huh, surprised that ~31k with 60% assault with a team of Cassiopeia (Sniper Shot), Gabriel, Triton, Nike, Rusalka, Dazbog (was leveling her, forgot to swap her out), and Undine (without 2nd skill unlocked...) got Ragnarok down to about 10%.
Swapping out Dazbog for Kushinada, picking up Undine's 2nd skill, and refining strategy should close the gap. And maybe some more time/gems thrown on raising that assault more.
The healing block/burn is pretty vicious though.

Pulled it off after upping assault to 70% and moving Kushinada up to 5th slot.
Strategy was essentially 'avoid normal overdrive'. Spent a long time in raging mode, but that's a simple war of attrition. Cassio/Nike/Kushinada's heals combined still meant that I was losing in the longterm though, as I did lose a couple of members towards the end. Triton's self-heal was pretty handy in this slugfest though.

Thinking about the relative impact of various kamihime here, I'm fairly sure that if Aphrodite was there in place of Kushinada, this fight would've been a pushover instead of close from having enough healing to make rage mode trivial. Belphegor should be able to push the fight into comfortable range due to shortening raging mode + freeing up the ex slot for Black Propaganda.
As for by the time of the first reprint...
Nodens offering a 2500 drown plus a 600 hp per 7 turns regen should help. Apsu having a 750 hp per 6 turns regen (at R!) should also be enough of an upgrade over Kushinada's healing to upgrade the fight to comfortable*. Cupid probably wouldn't have improved my chances over Kushinada though.

*close is when I feel that my win probability is in the ~40-70% range, so varying from slight edge in one direction to moderate edge in the other direction, with a dose of pessimism
comfortable is when I feel win probability is at ~70-90%
And a fight's a pushover when it's at 90%+ as it'd take a damned fluke for me to lose

jazz154
07-27-2017, 11:14 PM
oh my, he got lucky there, his unleashed amon survived with so low hp.
noticed that in both videos the enemies targeting the kami more than than the soul itself, both unleashed amon and shiva got most of the damage.
i see, are you using any defender weapon at all or all assault weapons with high skill level?

I have only assault weapons for total bonus of 120% character atk. And yeah they prefer to target kami instead of soul.

bigblackcock
07-27-2017, 11:25 PM
I have only assault weapons for total bonus of 120% character atk. And yeah they prefer to target kami instead of soul.

so much O_O i'm not sure how much i get from mine but i'm sure that it's not even close to it.
also, i'm not sure what element to pick as my main team as most of them have avout the same level of skill level
well, at least i know that light is my weakest and wind have onlt 3 assault weapon and 2 of them are 0 stars SSR weapon, so i guess i'm left with 4 options.
and to think next event is dark so i won't have element advanatge, but at least it's raid event so i can ask for help :D
btw, i recorded my battle with ragnarok level and it went better and the video was 1min shorter, but i had to ruin it T_T
used oceanus ability when yata garasu wasn't stunned yet and wanted to keep the ability so i can make her rage fast :(

jazz154
07-28-2017, 12:00 AM
so much O_O i'm not sure how much i get from mine but i'm sure that it's not even close to it.
also, i'm not sure what element to pick as my main team as most of them have avout the same level of skill level
well, at least i know that light is my weakest and wind have onlt 3 assault weapon and 2 of them are 0 stars SSR weapon, so i guess i'm left with 4 options.
and to think next event is dark so i won't have element advanatge, but at least it's raid event so i can ask for help :D
btw, i recorded my battle with ragnarok level and it went better and the video was 1min shorter, but i had to ruin it T_T
used oceanus ability when yata garasu wasn't stunned yet and wanted to keep the ability so i can make her rage fast :(

It's high enough bonus to leave it be and focus on leveling something else, in my case wind weapon skills. I guess I could aim for 136%, but there is no point to it if my back up team will be weaker because of that.

I guess it is best to go with team that you have SSR kami in. I wouldn't worry much about weapons since you can always get them at any time, the only problem is leveling weapon skills.
Some people say that Dark is best, other say that Water is best and now you have people telling you that Fire and Wind are best. In the end the best team is the team that you have kamihimes that can fill various roles, like having one strong healer, having ability to reach 50% def/atk down, having blind/charm/stun, havind def buffs or atk buffs and of course having at least one very hard hitting kami.

As for ragnarok? As long as it is completed without use elixirs then it is success in my book.

bigblackcock
07-28-2017, 12:24 AM
teams with have SSR in them are currently dark (susanoo+satan), thunder (tyr) and wind (gaia) <br />
susanoo is just for damage i guess, satan decrease defense and overdrive charge down, and tyr damage...

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 01:13 AM
regarding dark teams pretty sure most ragnaroks will be clearable with a team consisting of arthur (sniper shot), SSR amon, satan, hades and SR beelzebub. 2 SSR defender weapons and rest maxed skill lvl assault weapons. personally i'm aiming for something like amon, susanoo, hades and osiris, the next event will be really important as the SSR axe is required for arthur and the eidolon is useful for the next advent ragnarok.

youtube watch?v=hSh47nAdDO0 (can't post links) it's the next advent ragnarok with dark team

bigblackcock
07-28-2017, 04:15 AM
another video battle against ragnarok level, this time i was more lucky than the other video :D
also wrote down my weapon grid in descreption:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw6Jo1f9JHI&feature=youtu.be

asukabestwaifu
07-28-2017, 09:44 AM
Hi guys, I'm really struggling here. I can win the standard battle easily but I cant seem to win the expert one. Can anyone explain the relation between weapons, Eidolons and boosts? I also apply double damage debufs but its rage mode still hits for over 2000.

AgentFakku
07-28-2017, 11:03 AM
been doing standard since launch - don't think I can recommend anything 'cept get good Kamihime, the SSR kind, from Gacha

Aidoru
07-28-2017, 02:19 PM
You don't need SSR himes to clear content, you just need to know what you're doing. Unlike every other game on the site, you need to put some effort into this game as it can actually be difficult to clear content unlike other games where you can just blindly go in.

Hi guys, I'm really struggling here. I can win the standard battle easily but I cant seem to win the expert one. Can anyone explain the relation between weapons, Eidolons and boosts? I also apply double damage debufs but its rage mode still hits for over 2000.

Weapons and eidolons provide additional HP and ATK to all your himes and soul, regardless of element. Weapon skills only apply to himes/soul of same element. Your soul's main element is determined by your main hand weapon. Eidolons can be used regardless of element, there is a small buff for using the same element but that's not something you need to worry about until you have a large enough roster to care about. Your main eidolon needs to be one with a passive skill that works with your team.

We can't help go in detail if you don't tell us about your set up.

Slashley
07-28-2017, 02:38 PM
You don't need SSR himes to clear content, you just need to know what you're doing.--Define content.

Ultimate you can power through even with R Himes, at least some events, but good luck with Ragnarok. And sure you said SSR instead of SR, but they come from the same source.

Aidoru
07-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Define content.

Ultimate you can power through even with R Himes, at least some events, but good luck with Ragnarok. And sure you said SSR instead of SR, but they come from the same source.

I said SSRs cause I meant SSRs.

And your point about same source sounds as if you're implying you have a equal chance of getting everything, which you don't.

Ragnarok Advent is the only debatable content and that varies on which event and what himes are avaliable at the time.

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 03:12 PM
Case in point, this particular advent's ragnarok is doable without SSR kamihime.

noxybell
07-28-2017, 03:32 PM
Ragnarok Yatagarasu is kind of a pushover. The low difficulty is probably an outlier in the grand scheme of events. e.g. Ragnarok Ixion, or the upcoming Ragnarok Vuithra. I think when Japan DMM first designed Ragnarok and the Core reward, they didn't have downstream usage for the core except for exchanging the Rare Grail. Later when SSR divine awakening arrives that tie in with the core exchangable for draconic eye shards, I think the advent Ragnarok will get harder and harder, just because the rewards have a greater usability.

Slashley
07-28-2017, 04:51 PM
I said SSRs cause I meant SSRs.

And your point about same source sounds as if you're implying you have a equal chance of getting everything, which you don't.Yet, the source is the same - either real money or Jewels. Chance to get SSR Hime is about 1.1% per draw I think, not sure about SR Hime.
Case in point, this particular advent's ragnarok is doable without SSR kamihime.Sure. But how about without SRs?

Aidoru
07-28-2017, 05:11 PM
Yet, the source is the same - either real money or Jewels. Chance to get SSR Hime is about 1.1% per draw I think, not sure about SR Hime.

Sure. But how about without SRs?

That point of "they're both from the source" has no meaning to this matter, so I don't know why you bothered to mention it. Which is why I'm saying your implication that you can obtain SR and SSR from the same gacha is irrelevant to being able to clear content in the game without relying on SSR himes.

And I'm not sure why you keep bringing up this R only hime ordeal. No one said anything about R only but you.

noxybell
07-28-2017, 05:31 PM
Yet, the source is the same - either real money or Jewels.

Technically, no. You can play for a long time and slowly build a team of SR himes from Raid events. And if you play for really long, that team may even be mono-element. Add to that your level will naturally increase the longer you play, Ragnarok is indeed doable without any SSR, if you know how to maximize the resources you have in terms of hime/soul skill sets

asukabestwaifu
07-28-2017, 05:34 PM
You don't need SSR himes to clear content, you just need to know what you're doing. Unlike every other game on the site, you need to put some effort into this game as it can actually be difficult to clear content unlike other games where you can just blindly go in.

Weapons and eidolons provide additional HP and ATK to all your himes and soul, regardless of element. Weapon skills only apply to himes/soul of same element. Your soul's main element is determined by your main hand weapon. Eidolons can be used regardless of element, there is a small buff for using the same element but that's not something you need to worry about until you have a large enough roster to care about. Your main eidolon needs to be one with a passive skill that works with your team.

We can't help go in detail if you don't tell us about your set up.

This was the latest party I tried to use.

Weapons

Eidolons

Here is my full rooster

AgentFakku
07-28-2017, 05:42 PM
I pretty much hit auto on Standard

On Expert it takes me about 1 to 2 Elixirs to go thru

oops mixed up Expert w/ Ultimate

Ultimate took like 5 Elixirs ~ I don't remember

noxybell
07-28-2017, 05:44 PM
3 main ways to improve:

1. Make your whole team mono-element, in this case water. Find some water staff or something for Cass if you want to use her as soul. Also replace Baphomet with Oceanus. Amon is okay with the skill to block affliction but she isn't taking advantage of elemental bonus.
2. Make your whole weapon grid mono-element. Yes SSR weapons do seem attractive by stat but those +HP and +atk bonus from the wrong elements are not working for you. I.e. Susanoo's thunder sword isn't giving you as much bang for the buck.
3. Your eidolons need boost. Feed them a lot of upgrade material.

Also: analyze why Expert didn't go well for you. Did you lose too much HP in the pre-boss mob fights? Do you have insufficient damage to kill boss before your HP drains away quickly? Did the boss cast any buff/debuff that mess up your strategy? Isolate the cause and work from there.

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 06:06 PM
Yea, the harping on about R's is rather random since the original comment that kicked this off specified SSRs <br />
<br />
But as something to think about it for fun... <br />
Given sufficient base attack and...

Aidoru
07-28-2017, 06:10 PM
This was the latest party I tried to use.

Yea, a 22k dual element team would probably have trouble. A full water team however, might have been able to handle it.

If you had more water weapons, you should gone all water instead with Melusine (eidolon), Oceanus, Triton, and Nike. Amon might be okay depending on what's actually killing you, if it isn't the debuffs/afflictions, then you can replace her for a R water hime. Though depending on what souls you have available, you could make it easier or harder on yourself by what skills/debuffs you lack, this team is rather lacking in the debuffs, but the elemental advantage might be enough for expert.

Slashley
07-28-2017, 06:28 PM
That point of "they're both from the source" has no meaning to this matter, --Except it does. Since they are from the same source, if you have access to SSRs, then you have access to SRs (probably almost all of them since we're talking plural here). If you don't have access to SSRs, then you don't really have access to SRs either (though exceptions are sure to exist, especially if we're talking one or two Elements only).

This game does a pitiful job at giving more tools to players who don't pay. If you don't have tools, then how do you "just need to know what you're doing" to solve your problems? So, again. Define "content" - does that or does that not include Ragnarok? And if it does, can you clear Ragnarok with R Himes only?
Technically, no. You can play for a long time and slowly build a team of SR himes from Raid events. --From the ones I've gotten, the only one which is good is Balor. And even that's questionable if you have Mordred, I guess. I call them "pity SRs" for most of them are just leveled up for Jewels and then forgotten forever.

Well, I guess Tezcatlipoca is alright-ish. Gabriel seems quite alright, shame I don't have her. And never will, since raids aren't reprinted.

noxybell
07-28-2017, 06:37 PM
Gabriel seems quite alright, shame I don't have her. And never will, since raids aren't reprinted.

There is a possibility in the future. Down the road there are Raid Hime Gacha tickets available (at least DMM has them now). They give out event-exclusive SRs. Granted by the time we have them there will be much more choices, but nonetheless it's a chance.

AgentFakku
07-28-2017, 06:37 PM

Little too close there on auto, Russia-chan made it thru

too bad Gabriel and everyone couldn't make it

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 06:40 PM
you will have a chance to get them as i believe they just added an event ticket gacha for raid exclusive kamihime in dmm

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 06:48 PM
You actually get a rather fair amount of jewels + tickets through play as a completely free player. The real trick is to figure out when to take chances and when to save.

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 06:53 PM
Also, while nifty kamihime and their skills is a significant part of the battle, they're not the only major component. A large amount of work is actually done through raw stats (attack and assault value). That's the base that all the fancy skills work to amplify. And improving that is through focus and time.

Aidoru
07-28-2017, 07:12 PM
Except it does. Since they are from the same source, if you have access to SSRs, then you have access to SRs (probably almost all of them since we're talking plural here). If you don't have access to SSRs, then you don't really have access to SRs either (though exceptions are sure to exist, especially if we're talking one or two Elements only).

This game does a pitiful job at giving more tools to players who don't pay. If you don't have tools, then how do you "just need to know what you're doing" to solve your problems? So, again. Define "content" - does that or does that not include Ragnarok? And if it does, can you clear Ragnarok with R Himes only?From the ones I've gotten, the only one which is good is Balor. And even that's questionable if you have Mordred, I guess. I call them "pity SRs" for most of them are just leveled up for Jewels and then forgotten forever.

Well, I guess Tezcatlipoca is alright-ish. Gabriel seems quite alright, shame I don't have her. And never will, since raids aren't reprinted.

It doesn't. My entire post was because Hungry's attempt to help someone was "get SSR himes" cause he himself can't clear the content. My post was to say you don't need SSR himes to and that's why your talk about both being in the same gacha is irrelevant.

And I've already stated what I consider content and that's everything with the only debatable one being Advent Ragnarok which will vary among events.

Needing to know what you're doing is more simpler than you think and that is just learning the core mechanics, which a lot of new people don't seem to bother to learn. Instead they waste their time rerolling for a party with several SSR himes and then throw all of them in a party to create a awful team that does terrible because they didn't bother learn the mechanics of the game and are far behind in terms of level. We've had a fair amount of players like this asking for help with their team.

AgentFakku
07-28-2017, 09:10 PM
only have 4 Water Kamihimes which conveniently fits my main force so let's try switching the last two slots to another healer (if it helps or stalls the inevitable muhahahaha) and put Acala just to lvl her up - she's my only SSR Kamihime

She might help out or not

really wish I had Mordred

oh well, let's go Arthur, Excalibur!!!!

asukabestwaifu
07-28-2017, 09:57 PM
It doesn't. My entire post was because Hungry's attempt to help someone was "get SSR himes" cause he himself can't clear the content. My post was to say you don't need SSR himes to and that's why your talk about both being in the same gacha is irrelevant.

And I've already stated what I consider content and that's everything with the only debatable one being Advent Ragnarok which will vary among events.

Needing to know what you're doing is more simpler than you think and that is just learning the core mechanics, which a lot of new people don't seem to bother to learn. Instead they waste their time rerolling for a party with several SSR himes and then throw all of them in a party to create a awful team that does terrible because they didn't bother learn the mechanics of the game and are far behind in terms of level. We've had a fair amount of players like this asking for help with their team.

Truth be told the game does a poor job explaining the core mechanics.

Aidoru
07-28-2017, 10:08 PM

Indeed it does, but I feel that's more or less the fault of nutaku and dmm throwing out games that take little to no effort to beat the content. Creates of stigma of players thinking they can just jump in and do the same with this game.

We have a few topics others can use as reference but if someone needs advice on their own specifics, then they can ask in any relevant topic. Someone should probably make an updated topic on the game mechanics though.

sanahtlig
07-28-2017, 10:47 PM
Except it does. Since they are from the same source, if you have access to SSRs, then you have access to SRs (probably almost all of them since we're talking plural here). If you don't have access to SSRs, then you don't really have access to SRs either (though exceptions are sure to exist, especially if we're talking one or two Elements only).
What are you even talking about? Anyone who's maxed out a team for a single element (the sort of endgame team that Ragnarok is balanced around) is going to have a large selection of SR kamihime to choose from simply from playing the Jewel Gatcha and from Raid events. By that point, a typical player will have 1-2 SSR kamihime, but an unlucky player might have zero.

asukabestwaifu
07-29-2017, 12:05 AM
Indeed it does, but I feel that's more or less the fault of nutaku and dmm throwing out games that take little to no effort to beat the content. Creates of stigma of players thinking they can just jump in and do the same with this game.

We have a few topics others can use as reference but if someone needs advice on their own specifics, then they can ask in any relevant topic. Someone should probably make an updated topic on the game mechanics though.

That would be awesome. I actually enjoy the game for how deep and challenging it can be, the titties are just a bonus.

sanahtlig
07-29-2017, 12:15 AM
I feel like the veterans combined have more or less gone over all the relevant game mechanics, often multiple times. Just need to collect the info together in one place. Should be done in a wiki so multiple people can contribute, and so it can be updated in the future. I'm willing to review matters of dispute or controversy, but actually writing in-depth and at length on basic mechanics is not terribly interesting work. I'd rather be contributing to new knowledge and insights.

I have written mini-guides on various subjects, but they quickly get lost in the daily churn of the forums, which doesn't exactly motivate me to write more.

Shieun
07-29-2017, 12:21 AM

With the exception of debuff stacking, I thought everything else is rather intuitive.

I have to say that the game is not very forgiving when you did not plan your soul tree properly or understand the mechanic/himes ability early. I went Arthur first because I thought I needed help in damage dealing because I deal abysmal damage, only to find out that healing hime that is not Sol/Amaterasu is not going to cut it even if you run two of them. Then after getting both Arthur and Andromeda, I found out that I needed some debuff ability too like Modred's black propaganda to control rage bar or D'Artagnan's ability to atk/def debuff everything as not all team have physical atk/def debuff.

Although with that said, it is difficult to plan ahead that well because the team you are going to build is generally going to be determined by how lucky you are with gacha.

I'd say that small wall of text you typed some time ago to answer my questions about debuffs could be a starting point...

Celaien
07-29-2017, 01:21 AM
Hi, I'm fairly new to the game, I've been playing around for 2 months, and while I'm starting to understand the mechanics of the game, I'd like to be helped since I can approach the expert mode relatively well (in manual mode), when I choose "ultimate" has me if or almost impossible to do, since I've done 3 attempts and in both I had to finish using elixir to continue them because I was only 5% to kill the boss ...

Here I leave what I have at present

My team
i got Oto-hime and resalka of sub member

My Weapons

Eilodons

MyKamihime´s

bigblackcock
07-29-2017, 01:30 AM
Hi, I'm fairly new to the game, I've been playing around for 2 months, and while I'm starting to understand the mechanics of the game, I'd like to be helped since I can approach the expert mode relatively well (in manual mode), when I choose "ultimate" has me if or almost impossible to do, since I've done 3 attempts and in both I had to finish using elixir to continue them because I was only 5% to kill the boss ...

My team

My Weapons

Eilodons

MyKamihime´s

first, you have only 2 water weapons in your grid so your team doesn't get much bonus from it.
so if you waant your team to deal more damage and have more HP (preferable damage) you should get more weapons of the same element as your kami and upgrade the weapon skill.
also, your eidolon is aqua kaiser dragoon,she is nice to have a boost for your water attack once you summon her, but not as a main eidolon.
a main eidolon should be 1 that give you attack or attack+hp as passive skill like jorm, fenrir etc.

AgentFakku
07-29-2017, 01:41 AM
got my 1st copy of Yata - Crow-chan

just to eat up some of da fire exp fodder though, got plenty of room

just gotta buy tickets n grimoires and oh, Soul P

EmiyaNanaya
07-29-2017, 03:30 AM
Just when I get a rainbow chest, I thought I have the last copy of Yata... turns out it's an axe... orz...

asukabestwaifu
07-29-2017, 03:32 AM

My team

My Weapons

Eilodons

MyKamihime´s

Why is his Nike stronger than mine even though mine has a higher level? I thought in the party screen you saw their values without any boosts. And what's with the "+1" or "+n" you see on weapons, Eidolons and Himes?

bigblackcock
07-29-2017, 03:48 AM
Why is his Nike stronger than mine even though mine has a higher level? I thought in the party screen you saw their values without any boosts. And what's with the "+1" or "+n" you see on weapons, Eidolons and Himes?

not sure about what nike you're talking about.
if it's in his team when she have 20K attack, then it's her own HP and attack+ bonus from eidolon and weapon.
if you're talking about the one when you see al the kamis, then it TTL aka total which is her attack+HP together are 4299.
and about that +1, if you enhance her with a weapon with +1, she will gain a small amount of attack and hp, thought it'll be better to keep them for weapons rather than kami

asukabestwaifu
07-29-2017, 03:58 AM
not sure about what nike you're talking about.
if it's in his team when she have 20K attack, then it's her own HP and attack+ bonus from eidolon and weapon.
if you're talking about the one when you see al the kamis, then it TTL aka total which is her attack+HP together are 4299.
and about that +1, if you enhance her with a weapon with +1, she will gain a small amount of attack and hp, thought it'll be better to keep them for weapons rather than kami

Here is mine.

She's level 60 but weaker than his?

Are their weapon level connected to them or can we use them to improve other weapons?

bigblackcock
07-29-2017, 04:01 AM
Here is mine.

She's level 60 but weaker than his?

Are their weapon level connected to them or can we use them to improve other weapons?

it's not like yours is weaker, look more closely on the pics.
yours say ATK aka attack only, and his is TTL aka attack+HP, that why it's higher

asukabestwaifu
07-29-2017, 04:06 AM
it's not like yours is weaker, look more closely on the pics.
yours say ATK aka attack only, and his is TTL aka attack+HP, that why it's higher

Crap you are right. I should've used the Inventory. Cheers.

Slashley
07-29-2017, 04:33 AM
What are you even talking about? Anyone who's maxed out a team for a single element (the sort of endgame team that Ragnarok is balanced around) is going to have a large selection of SR kamihime to choose from simply from playing the Jewel Gatcha and from Raid events. By that point, a typical player will have 1-2 SSR kamihime, but an unlucky player might have zero.... will they? Let's see now. This math is going to be very inconsistent, but it gives a rough idea.

Jewels that you get from the game:
6000 to start with
~3000 from story quests
600 from Disaster raids
1050 from Daily quests
300 from Sunday exclusive Daily quests
2300 from Souls
1400 from R hime

To a total of roughly 14650, if I'm not missing any sources of Jewels. This number is not correct, since it assuming that you'll have all the Souls (from SP, not HSP) from the start, which you won't. In addition, I'm not exactly sure which R hime are in the Gem Gacha and which ones are not. There's several that I am missing after hundreds and hundreds of draws, so I guess some of them were just never added there - or I just didn't get them due to RNG. Very possible, considering the massive pool of stuff in there. Anyway, there's 28 R Hime in the game currently and this just assumes that you'll pull them all through Gems.

So, if I recall right from doing the maths ages ago, each pull has a ~1.1% chance of SSR Hime. And I just calculated that each pull has a ~5% chance of pulling a SR Hime (*). An inconsistency here is that as you pull Himes, your chances of pulling a new Hime drops a bit. Also, these numbers keep changing as stuff gets added to Jewel gacha.

With your ~49 pulls, how many are you likely to get? The average player is going to have around 2.45 SR Hime and 0.54 SSR Hime to start with (**).

So then, considering that there's 6 Elements to cover, that doesn't seem very impressive. So then, let's have a look at your daily Jewel gain:
50 from daily quest
(70+70+300)/12 from login bonus

To a total of ~87 Jewels per day. So, over the course of 180 days, the rough age of this game in English now, you get 15660 Jewels. So, with those ~52 draws, the average player gets around 2.6 SR Hime and 0.57 SSR Hime.

And so... the average player is at 5.05 SR Hime and 1.11 SSR Hime after playing the game for six months. Add in five pity SRs, but let's talk about those later.

... huh. That's strange. Again, considering there's six Elements to cover, it doesn't seem very probable that you're going to have a "a large selection of SR kamihime to choose from" at all. Sure, Events do give you additional Jewels. Like, Yatagarasu gives you 300 Jewels. And then there's occasional login bonuses like the currently running "one million player" one. But these don't really give you 10k+ Jewels in total (if they do, feel free to point it out), and they're rather hard to calculate exactly, so I'm conveniently leaving them out.

Now then, let's have a look at what you're looking for. In order to play the game efficiently, you're going want these things:
1. A type -Def
2. B type -Def -Atk
3. Mordred's +1 bubble debuff
4. Party-wide heals
5. A type -Atk
6. Party-wide buffs (stuff like Beelz's damage buffs or Arthur's +Atk or Andromeda's +Def, etc.)
6. Dispel (enemy buff removal)
7. One-turn damage reduction for handling enemy burst damage
8. Party-wide Cleanse (Debuff removal)
9. Debuff immunity

Is that all the tools you want...? Uh, not sure. But that should be most of them. Anyway, the optimal party will want to cover as many of these as possible - of course, depending on the exact content, you can min/max and drop some of these. There's no need for Dispel on content that doesn't buff up, etc.

So then, the reason why Mordred is so fucking good is because she brings TWO of these in her base ability set. I think the only other Souls who do the same are Joan and Cass. Anyway, your Soul can handle 2-3 of these tools you need. The rest need to be covered by your Hime.

And this is where the pity SRs (the ones you get from raids) come along. Out of the first... what, eight pity SRs (which is as far as I've checked), the only one that covers even ONE of these tools is Gabriel. Balor comes close, with her wide array of debuffs, but is mostly replaced by Mordred. To add insult to injury, the pity SR stats are... freaking TERRIBLE. The reason SRs are so goddamn good in this game is because, when compared to R Hime, they have an additional skill + higher stats + passive ability. But just look at the next pity SR we're getting. Does any of her three skills cover a single tool? No. Does she have higher stats? No, she's literally R Hime level of attack unless you waste Books on her - despite being an "Offensive" SR Hime! Does she have a useful passive ability? N- oh wait, this one actually does. Pity SRs usually don't. So, is she better than R himes? Yes, yes she is. But NOT by much, not if you compare her to SR Hime from Jewel Gacha. There's three Dark SR in there, Beelz is basically SSR level, Eligos doesn't provide any tools but at least has SR stats, Tsukuyomi has SR stats and provides a party-wide attack buff.

So, after all that, let's go back to the main point. Will you have a "large selection of SR kamihime to choose from" to cover the toolbox needed to play the game efficiently? With FIVE SRs and one SSR, spread amongst SIX elements... no. No you will not. The average player will simply NOT have the toolbox to deal with stuff in this game, even if they know how the game works. Of course, you can brute-force most stuff down just with raw stats from weapons and Eidolons. But when it comes to Ragnarok difficulty... ... probably not.

It really comes down to this:
--
Although with that said, it is difficult to plan ahead that well because the team you are going to build is generally going to be determined by how lucky you are with gacha. --Yeah. Exactly. If you pull a universally good SR Hime like Beelz or Brynhildr, you're in a pretty good spot. But most people won't.

These forums continue to baffle me, with people with like three high-tier SSRs teams going "man so ez, just learn to play the game, I have these SSRs that cover 2-3 tools each, you should be able to do it too!11"
... because no. That's just not helpful. Most people simply won't be capable of covering the sufficient number of tools required. And I can't believe I had to make this enormous wall of text just because people refused to think about it when I vaguely pointed in that direction.

(*) Maths used: 55 SR weapons, 22 of which are Hime weapons, and 16 Eidolons = 22/71 SRs at 15% chance = 0,046, rounded to 5%. This, however, assumes that there's no weights. If, for example, getting an Eidolon over a weapon is a coin flip instead of 16/71 chance, then this number drops drastically. To be specific, it drops to 3%.

(**) Yeah, I know that's not how probability maths works AT ALL. We're just trying to get a rough idea here. Oh, and it should be noted the average human has 1 testicle and 1 ovary. Thus, keep in mind that the "average person" doesn't exist at all. There's going to be people who drew 5+ SR hime and there's going to be people who drew 0.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 05:00 AM
Your values are incorrect solely because of the fact you are guaranteed a draw SR+ from a 3k pull. Of course you won't for sure always get a kamihime weapon but this guarantee is what will provide you a great deal of SR kamihimes over the course of playing the game. I doubt there is a single player who has been playing from launch that has gotten only ~5 SR kamihimes from jewel gacha.

Those 9 factors you've listed vary and not all of them are requirement. If your going to add in that everyone has every soul, then a lot of them are already filled.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 05:06 AM
What this Demonic Core is for anyway? Is it only used for exchanging some enhance skill (+) material? Is that all? Seeing how tough the Ragnarok is, there should be more to it than that. I saw someone commenting that you need like 90 Demonic Cores to obtain an Unleashed version of a certain Kamihime like SSR Amon and SSR Nike...is that true?

bigblackcock
07-29-2017, 06:13 AM
well, i got a little bored today so i've thought to record another video XD
as i'm not as strong as jazz and doesn't have SSR kami like shive/aphrodite etc..fighting with only siegfried and 1 more SR may be difficult for me
so instead i decided to go with R team, also heard we'll have event mission like that in the future so why not?
here the result:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIeZvbeXQ8o&t

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 06:41 AM
What this Demonic Core is for anyway? Is it only used for exchanging some enhance skill (+) material? Is that all? Seeing how tough the Ragnarok is, there should be more to it than that. I saw someone commenting that you need like 90 Demonic Cores to obtain an Unleashed version of a certain Kamihime like SSR Amon and SSR Nike...is that true?

it costs 3 of them to buy a draconic eye shard which you combine to make a draconic eye. draconic eyes are then used to awaken SSR kamhime later on, not all SSR'S have awakened form yet though they release 1 per month so its quite slow

dreadpin
07-29-2017, 07:37 AM
it costs 3 of them to buy a draconic eye shard which you combine to make a draconic eye. draconic eyes are then used to awaken SSR kamhime later on, not all SSR'S have awakened form yet though they release 1 per month so its quite slow

does this mean if we play long enough? possible to get SSR easily?

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 07:46 AM

by awaken i mean unlock their second form you must already own the SSR to awaken them

noxybell
07-29-2017, 07:55 AM

Yes and no. The SSR awakening relies on having the current SSR in her normal form. E.g. if you want an awakened Hades, then you need to have a normal SSR Hades, MLB her, level her to 80, somehow get 3 draconic eye (through exchanges and what not), awaken her, and voila (she is now awakened with new harem scenes, new stats, new skills but at level 1. so you need to MLB her again at drastically increased cost in gem and material).

As for playing long enough, yes that 10 draconic eyes (that's 100 shards) give you a SSR-guaranteed ticket. Still, this only guarantees a SSR, not necessarily SSR hime.

noxybell
07-29-2017, 08:06 AM
... will they? Let's see now. This math is going to be very inconsistent, but it gives a rough idea.

A few problems here:
1) Like others have said, you didn't factor in the SR+ guarantee from 10-chain pulls.
2) You also didn't factor in tickets from various places. You get 1 premium tickets from login bonus per 12 day chunks. You can exchange for premium tickets (and other better ticket types) using drops in Advent events. Finally, you get a SR+ guarantee ticket from Beginner 3rd Panel Mission.
3) The original claim is "if you know what you are doing, then you don't need SSRs for content". This does not mean that you have got to have ALL of the buffs/debuff/heals etc. Keep in mind limits like atk and def down debuffs have limits to -50%. You only need those skills that complement your optimal strategy.
4) Event SRs are not bad if you MLB them. Grimoires are not wasted on them if you choose carefully. After all a Level 70 SR is still better than a Level 50 R. Plus the final harem scene gives you 50 jewels each. Moreover, if anyone is in your situation with barely any SSR and SR, he/she won't have any other use for Grimoires anyway.

sanahtlig
07-29-2017, 08:50 AM
... will they? Let's see now. This math is going to be very inconsistent, but it gives a rough idea.

Your math on jewels is wrong, and I'm not sure why you tried to calculate SR kamihime rates from scratch when I have a publicly-available Gatcha calculator I spent days working that takes into account factors you're ignoring.

First of all, the expected jewels (15k) you estimated for a player who's been active since day 1 doesn't match actual data. We have an account of a player who claimed he spent 60k jewels in one go, and I myself have accrued somewhere in the neighborhood of 35k (that doesn't include the dozens of harem scenes I haven't watched yet).

Second of all, as others have pointed out, your estimates of the SR kamihime rate from 10-rolls of the jewel Gatcha are very far off. It's about 8% per single roll when you take into account the 10% rate of a guaranteed SR. Again, why are you calculating this ad-hoc rather than using the Gatcha calculator I developed to do this?

Finally, your target estimate of the number of SR kamihime a day 1 player would have doesn't match actual outcomes. I've rolled a total of 1x 10-roll (SSR guaranteed) more than a free player would be able to, and I have 17 SR kamihime. And that's not counting the ~20k jewels (+ dozens of tickets) I'm holding onto right now! Obviously that's not anywhere close to your predictions, for the reasons outlined above. And no, the 'RNG' argument doesn't explain every data point that doesn't match your model, sorry.

... because no. That's just not helpful. Most people simply won't be capable of covering the sufficient number of tools required. And I can't believe I had to make this enormous wall of text just because people refused to think about it when I vaguely pointed in that direction.
No, I perfectly understand this. Not every player is going to have the tools to do every Ragnarok successfully. Ixion was not a Ragnarok that a typical player could do, and I myself struggled to eke out my first victory on it with a fairly optimal team. But if you're going to use a complicated estimate to prove a point, you better test your assumptions and predictions against real data, because all it takes is one minor error to invalidate your result.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 09:55 AM
Not sure what all this harping about Ragnarok is. Yes players should set it as a goal but it is not an essential feat that needs to be done. If anything, it is here to reward players who put more effort in the game, at least when the exchange shop gets updated.

It is highly unlikely future events will ever get to the difficulty to where you need a full SSR team let alone awakened SSRs. If they add battles that required so, that would deter even dedicated free players away.

I understand that having a SSR kamihme can make a huge dfference, but you shouldn't look down on SR girls so much.

Pareidolia
07-29-2017, 10:07 AM
I'm currently missing the fifth and last Yata, already MLB'd the SSR Gun, it's looking fine with materials at 30/45/20
I think I'll make it just in time

EmiyaNanaya
07-29-2017, 10:15 AM
Now, I will just wait for the last Yata to drop. If she doesn't drop before the end of the Advent, I still have enough for exchange for her...

noxybell
07-29-2017, 10:19 AM
It is highly unlikely future events will ever get to the difficulty to where you need a full SSR team let alone awakened SSRs. If they add battles that required so, that would deter even dedicated free players away.

They will (assuming Nutaku KH lasts that long), and they did in DMM.

In the future there are Accessories, items that you wear to boost your stats. To obtain the SSR tier, you need to defeat Raid Ragnarok-level boss difficulty in Advent event setting, aka alone. Bosses are hard due to various reasons like inherent characteristic of no rage bar, high atk like guaranteed triple hit for total of 12k damage, massive tank like +50% defense and/or nasty debuffs (skill lock for 3 turns) etc. And there are equally-hard pre-boss mobs that are challenging themselves.

Celaien
07-29-2017, 11:07 AM
first, you have only 2 water weapons in your grid so your team doesn't get much bonus from it.
so if you waant your team to deal more damage and have more HP (preferable damage) you should get more weapons of the same element as your kami and upgrade the weapon skill.
also, your eidolon is aqua kaiser dragoon,she is nice to have a boost for your water attack once you summon her, but not as a main eidolon.
a main eidolon should be 1 that give you attack or attack+hp as passive skill like jorm, fenrir etc.

Thank you very much for the recommendations, that sincerely speaking did not have the most remote idea of ​​those things

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 11:42 AM
They will (assuming Nutaku KH lasts that long), and they did in DMM.

In the future there are Accessories, items that you wear to boost your stats. To obtain the SSR tier, you need to defeat Raid Ragnarok-level boss difficulty in Advent event setting, aka alone. Bosses are hard due to various reasons like inherent characteristic of no rage bar, high atk like guaranteed triple hit for total of 12k damage, massive tank like +50% defense and/or nasty debuffs (skill lock for 3 turns) etc. And there are equally-hard pre-boss mobs that are challenging themselves.

Not that I doubt you or anything but can you post a source like say from jp wiki? I've heard about accessories but have never been able at find any information on them.

Though I dont see there being much difference in comaprison to weapon progression. Everyone used SR weapons before they managed to get worth-using SSR weapons. Everyone will use SR accessories until they can handle whatever it is they need to. But that's assuming they work the way I think they do, wouldn't know because of what I mentioned above, being unable to find anything about them.

sanahtlig
07-29-2017, 12:10 PM
Not that I doubt you or anything but can you post a source like say from jp wiki? I've heard about accessories but have never been able at find any information on them.
His account matches what I read about the accessory quests. The JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SP%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88#S Pacce) says the final tier is harder than Advent Ragnaroks.

jazz154
07-29-2017, 12:23 PM

Though I dont see there being much difference in comaprison to weapon progression. Everyone used SR weapons before they managed to get worth-using SSR weapons. Everyone will use SR accessories until they can handle whatever it is they need to. But that's assuming they work the way I think they do, wouldn't know because of what I mentioned above, being unable to find anything about them.

Accessories will be annoying thing since they have random bonuses (3 for some SSR). So getting something good will not be a fun time.

AgentFakku
07-29-2017, 12:36 PM

My team

My Weapons

Eilodons

MyKamihime´s

damn son, you got a lotta water Kamihime

I only have 4 5794

Slashley
07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
A few problems here:
1) Like others have said, you didn't factor in the SR+ guarantee from 10-chain pulls.Shit, that's a thing? Is there any source for that? Since it certainly doesn't tell you ingame. How does it work, the 10th slot is guaranteed to be SR+ despite previous rolls being whatever they are? I think that's how the SSR KH guarantee one works for 50 bucks.
2) You also didn't factor in tickets from various places. You get 1 premium tickets from login bonus per 12 day chunks.This was factored in, as 300 Gems. Does anyone waste resources on a 80% R quality ticket though...?

Your math on jewels is wrong, and I'm not sure why you tried to calculate SR kamihime rates from scratch when I have a publicly-available Gatcha calculator I spent days working that takes into account factors you're ignoring.Because, let me completely honest, the UI of your spreadsheet is complete and total ass.

Now, I've used some functions of it, and I am grateful. But seriously, at a glance, you can't tell what in the flying F half of the tabs are for. At least the cells which you should be changing are highlighted. Like the "assault and eidolon effects comparison" tab. So, you basically have four different calculators on the same page. Alright, not exactly ideal but since they're kinda related, fair enough. But then look at weapon comparison. Sure, the way you've done it is... extensive, but... wouldn't people usually just want to enter five cells? Weapon 1 damage, weapon 1 assault level (can be split into two cells considering the base bonus of SR and SSR), weapon 2 damage, weapon 2 assault level and how much the rest of the attack is. Much simpler, much faster, much easier for a random person to understand just what the spreadsheet does at a glance.

Again, your current method is extensive since it allows for more than mono-elemental comparison and etc., but.

Anyway, I hadn't looked at Gacha data tab before. That's interesting - so there's HUGE weights in both Eidolons and Kamihime weapons. Supposedly. Doesn't match my Gacha pulls in the slightest (of SSRs, 2 non-KH weapons, 0 Eidolons, 1 KH weapon), but hey, small sample size. Not going to check source on that data, but I hope that the source is huge. And not from rerolling accounts, since god knows if there's weights in place for the first 20 pulls.
First of all, the expected jewels (15k) you estimated for a player who's been active since day 1 doesn't match actual data. We have an account of a player who claimed he spent 60k jewels in one go, and I myself have accrued somewhere in the neighborhood of 35k (that doesn't include the dozens of harem scenes I haven't watched yet).Feel free to explain to me the source of these Jewels then. I did mention a few other sources not calculated in, such as the additional login bonus campaigns. Also, raids provide a good chunk - I think each ticket is like 1 Jewel on average? Or was it 0.1 Jewels... I did some rudimentary checking on the droprates from those, but it's buried so deep in logs I can't be bothered to check.
Finally, your target estimate of the number of SR kamihime a day 1 player would have doesn't match actual outcomes. I've rolled a total of 1x 10-roll (SSR guaranteed) more than a free player would be able to, and I have 17 SR kamihime. -- Obviously that's not anywhere close to your predictions, for the reasons outlined above. And no, the 'RNG' argument doesn't explain every data point that doesn't match your model, sorry.Aaaactually, if it's just you, then a statistical outlier is very feasible. And I assume you mean 17 gacha SRs, you didn't count Nike and friends and Balor and friends?

Still, since you've spent so much time on your calculator, why don't you just tell me what is the statistical likelyhood of a player having SR Hime? Just throw a ballpark number with reasoning behind on how many Jewels a player would have and then how many SRs is the average person going to get.

noxybell
07-29-2017, 02:24 PM
Shit, that's a thing? Is there any source for that? Since it certainly doesn't tell you ingame. How does it work

Here (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%82%AA%E3% 83%B3%E9%99%8D%E8%87%A8%E6%88%A6)

Scroll down to find the reward table. I think it is just a single-use ticket. You may have a chance to get a Raid event-exclusive SR, you may have a chance to get junk.

As for the main arguments, your calculation is off by 2 factors. First, the "additional jewels" sources are not negligible. Some of them can sum up to be around 2000 jewels for a total of 1 set of 12 days. Their typical progression goes like 50, 50, 50, 100, 100......,100, 200, 300, 400. The last 4 days alone is 1000 jewels. Second, your SR and SSR rate is based on your own observation. Granted Nutaku isn't the most honest of a company but they did write their Gacha odds of 3% SSR, 15% SR and 82% R in the Gacha page. Sanahtlig's calculator is based on that, along with bunch of statistical data drawn from actual pulls.

Finally, nobody touched on this yet, but to artificially get a leg up, there is always the starting Re-roll.

AznSamsung
07-29-2017, 03:35 PM
wow got my first plat chest ... and its a fcking bow

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 03:51 PM
wow got my first plat chest ... and its a fcking bow

I wasted 70 half elixirs and al my natural regen. 0 Platinum chests.

sanahtlig
07-29-2017, 03:55 PM
wouldn't people usually just want to enter five cells? Weapon 1 damage, weapon 1 assault level (can be split into two cells considering the base bonus of SR and SSR), weapon 2 damage, weapon 2 assault level and how much the rest of the attack is. Much simpler, much faster, much easier for a random person to understand just what the spreadsheet does at a glance.
The calculator is set up to run simulations with weapons you don't have or don't have at the desired level yet. That's why the linear regression formula for stats based on weapon level is necessary. As for HP, I was planning to compare options to obtain the optimal balance of HP and assault skill (e.g., from eidolon effects and weapon skills). Just haven't gotten around to it because it turned out to be fairly complicated and there's other more useful things I can be working on.

Anyway, I hadn't looked at Gacha data tab before. That's interesting - so there's HUGE weights in both Eidolons and Kamihime weapons. Supposedly. Doesn't match my Gacha pulls in the slightest (of SSRs, 2 non-KH weapons, 0 Eidolons, 1 KH weapon), but hey, small sample size. Not going to check source on that data, but I hope that the source is huge. And not from rerolling accounts, since god knows if there's weights in place for the first 20 pulls.
The category weights for SSRs are largely based on data from two super-whales: over 200 SSRs in all. I take Nutaku's stated rates for rarity at face-value to avoid the statistical issue of high variance in rare events.

Feel free to explain to me the source of these Jewels then.
Does it matter? I have them. I've documented my rolls so I know how many jewels I've spent. Real data with zero variance beats estimates in the evidence hierarchy. In any case, Nutaku does jewel giveaway events regularly. You forgot to factor those in.

And I assume you mean 17 gacha SRs, you didn't count Nike and friends and Balor and friends?
Of course I did. Why wouldn't I? I entered this discussion saying that a player who's been actively playing as long as I have should have a large variety of SR kamihime. Event and story SRs count!

what is the statistical likelyhood of a player having SR Hime
Assuming a player has spent 36k jewels (more than me since I've saved mine), and rolled 40 premium tickets or so, they should have collected ~12 Gatcha SR kamihime (minus duplicates). Add the 4 story SR and 5 raid SR, and that's 21. That doesn't include the special tickets given out in the crossover event, which would likely add a couple more. But as a general rule of thumb, you should expect around 1 SR kamihime per 3k jewels.

Spread equally across the 6 elements (unlikely), that's 3-4 SR kamihime per element. But a savvy player will go with the element with the best kamihime, so they'll likely have a main team with all SR+ kamihime by this point, and likely at least 1 SSR. This is something even someone like HungryHunter could manage, so long as he logged in every day and did his dailies.

Slashley
07-29-2017, 06:18 PM
Here

Scroll down to find the reward table. I think it is just a single-use ticket. You may have a chance to get a Raid event-exclusive SR, you may have a chance to get junk.I asked a source for the guaranteed SR from pulling 10 at once. Not sure why you linked a Raid SR ticket, but interesting to know that'll be a thing in the future.
-- First, the "additional jewels" sources are not negligible.--Well, I don't have access to a list of them, so there was little I could do about it.
Second, your SR and SSR rate is based on your own observation.The maths was presented in the post. They're based on what the game client reports them as, assuming that there's no weights. Apparently, there are some massive weight attached.
The calculator is set up to run simulations with weapons you don't have or don't have at the desired level yet. That's why the linear regression formula for stats based on weapon level is necessary. As for HP, I was planning to compare options to obtain the optimal balance of HP and assault skill (e.g., from eidolon effects and weapon skills). Just haven't gotten around to it because it turned out to be fairly complicated and there's other more useful things I can be working on.There are good sides to complicated. But when you don't properly separate the tools, have tons of different tabs which could be combined... and then you say in threads that ask about Assault weapons "i made a calc use that" ... well, that just makes me facepalm.

There are also times when simplicity is best, and less is more. I'm not saying that you should remove the full version, I'm saying you should rename and combine tabs, overhaul the UI, put simpler and faster to use tools up front. These tools work fine for you, and those who take the time to go over how it all works. If you actually want to make tools - rather than your own notes -
then that's not quite what you want to do.
Of course I did. Why wouldn't I? I entered this discussion saying that a player who's been actively playing as long as I have should have a large variety of SR kamihime. Event and story SRs count!I already said my piece on pity SRs, and story ones are no different. They're not at SR powerlevel at all, the best one being Nike for bringing having two tools. Of course, both are really sub-par compared to other similar skills, but hey. You get those tools for free.

So that leaves... 9 SRs? 10 if you count Gabriel as one. Plus your unspent stash.
Assuming a player has spent 36k jewels (more than me since I've saved mine), and rolled 40 premium tickets or so, they should have collected ~12 Gatcha SR kamihime (minus duplicates).So, my rough estimate was about half? That's still not particularly impressive considering this is six months, but fair enough.

noxybell
07-29-2017, 06:38 PM
I asked a source for the guaranteed SR from pulling 10 at once. Not sure why you linked a Raid SR ticket, but interesting to know that'll be a thing in the future.

My bad. I misread that to mean you looking for a source for the Raid SR ticket. Anyway the SR+ guarantee for 10-chain pulls is here: http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3

Maybe your Jewel gacha SR rate was low because you didn't do 10-chain pulls but instead pulled one by one?

AgentFakku
07-29-2017, 08:45 PM
Yes and no. The SSR awakening relies on having the current SSR in her normal form. E.g. if you want an awakened Hades, then you need to have a normal SSR Hades, MLB her, level her to 80, somehow get 3 draconic eye (through exchanges and what not), awaken her, and voila (she is now awakened with new harem scenes, new stats, new skills but at level 1. so you need to MLB her again at drastically increased cost in gem and material).

As for playing long enough, yes that 10 draconic eyes (that's 100 shards) give you a SSR-guaranteed ticket. Still, this only guarantees a SSR, not necessarily SSR hime.

dat's one of the things I struggle to collect due to busy w/ work

haven't completed my first yet since launch

got anotehr close call - Hee Ho 5800

Shieun
07-29-2017, 11:30 PM
I'm saying you should rename and combine tabs, overhaul the UI, put simpler and faster to use tools up front. These tools work fine for you, and those who take the time to go over how it all works.

While the toolbox is hard to understand for beginner, there's nothing stopping you beside yourself from sending sana a private message asking for clarifications on how the spreadsheet works. In my case, sana has been friendly enough to respond to my questions about the spreadsheet. I dont see why sending a PM asking questions is that difficult

sanahtlig
07-30-2017, 01:16 AM
stuff
Ok, look:
You posted a load of nonsense based on ignorance or misunderstanding of multiple aspects of the game system. We corrected you. I pointed out that I have a polished tool that does what you spent significant time trying to fumblingly do yourself. You complain that it isn't pretty enough. If you want to continue wasting your time re-inventing the wheel, go ahead. Or you could spend a fraction of that time to figure out how my tools work and move on to do something useful. You can spend your time arguing fruitlessly with and annoying the veterans here, or you can take the advice of those who understand game mechanics that are still new to you. Your choice.

Slashley
07-30-2017, 03:59 AM
My bad. I misread that to mean you looking for a source for the Raid SR ticket. Anyway the SR+ guarantee for 10-chain pulls is here: Thank you.
I am fairly disgusted by how the Gems gacha doesn't operate in the same way, or that there isn't any mention of this anywhere ingame.
You posted a load of nonsense based on ignorance or misunderstanding of multiple aspects of the game system.Multiple? Aside from KH weapon weights - which I had wrong since the game client doesn't report them to you - what else was wrong? Oh, right, the Jewel 10-pull guaranteeing one SR improves the odds slightly too.

You did claim that the Jewel income I pointed out was wrong, but then refused to provide anything other than "because you're wrong." Alright. Fair enough. Maybe I was, but there was hardly any points in your favor there.
We corrected you. I pointed out that I have a polished tool that does what you spent significant time trying to fumblingly do yourself. You complain that it isn't pretty enough.This is this, and that is that. I thank you for pointing out the weights of the pulls, but complaining about the UI of the spreadsheets is a whole different issue.
If you want to continue wasting your time re-inventing the wheel, go ahead. Or you could spend a fraction of that time to figure out how my tools work and move on to do something useful.Or, you could actually make your tools user-friendly.

It's not like I was expecting a high chance of that happening, but considering how defensive you got, I guess there's now a 0% chance of that.

But, one last time, since I doubt you've grasped the core of the issue even. Probably because of annoyance. Fair enough. Anyway. What do you think happened in
3639-weapon-effect-stats-eidolon-question.html this thread?
3638-questions-weapon-skill-math-vs-stats.html Or this thread?
(har, can't post direct links)
Assuming that these people in question even came back to the thread, do you think they got what they wanted?

Maybe. But chances are, they clicked on your signature link, then clicked on the spreadsheet link... and then just went "what?"
Assuming they even found the right tab, since your link opens up at weapon skill enhancement, they probably stared at it for a couple of seconds before shrugging and moving on.

sanahtlig
07-30-2017, 11:09 AM
Alright, since you're fixated on my Toolbox, I'll break it down:

This is an expansive project I've been working on for a long time, completely solo (until recently). I find a question I'm interested in, do the math to answer it, test and re-test to find and fix formula errors, label and organize the calculations to my satisfaction, and then publish it for others to use. I know of no one else making calculators that can model the various systems in this game, in any language. I do it primarily to further understanding of these game systems, since generalizations have limitations and simulations are required to model complex systems that vary in different ways depending on the input.

These tools are provided AS IS, as in they're configured for my use first, and everyone else's use second. I will never sacrifice usability for myself to increase usability for others. I will fix bugs in the formulas, clean up clutter, and provide basic documentation so motivated individuals can make use of these tools--hopefully to generate useful discussion and guides for others.

You've outlined criticisms with various aspects of the presentation. You claim there's too many tabs (redundant information). You claim there's too few tabs (unrelated tools clustered on the same sheets). You want it to be simpler and easier to find what you're looking for (with the most important info highlighted).

The Toolbox contains many tools to answer multiple distinct questions. Some tools are related. Some are connected. A few are interconnected, with the output of one feeding into another and back again (I try to avoid this as much as possible, but sometimes complexity balloons, as it did with the damage calculations). To my knowledge, there are no redundant or useless tabs. There are tabs with labels that may SEEM redundant, simply because I shorten them as much as possible to fit more tabs without scrolling. I do in fact organize the tabs with the most important ones (to me) placed first. I actually have no idea what tab users will land on when they click a url to my Toolbox, nor how to control this.

I could summarize information better. I could write user guides to help users find what they're looking for and understand the layout. But I haven't seen any demand for these things. I see one person who, after starting an argument and getting piled on, is looking for something, anything, to nitpick (which is what started the whole argument in the first place, that I joined only belatedly).

If I'm wrong, and you're genuinely interested in contributing, then pick a tool you're interested in, figure out how it works (by playing with it and asking me questions), and then suggest to me how I can make it better. The more specific, circumscribed, and easier to implement your suggestions are, the more likely I'll implement them. You can find me on Discord if you want to talk further.

AgentFakku
07-30-2017, 07:55 PM
ok, got my 2nd copy - might stop now and just focus on getting tickets

first time in an event that I actually can farm expert

just dat I don't get lazy and don't use auto

have to aim for that bottom chick that disables something that I can't heal LOL (the weird sad moaning face icon) - if she gets dat buff or Crow-chan in the 2nd battle - I'm pretty much screwed LOL

Rhenosa
07-30-2017, 10:54 PM
wheeeeew, i was away for a few project on my IRL stuff. and here i am looking at heated debate on this thread. tbh it is a fun-to-read kind of debate thou.

few things i get from this is the fact we need a pinned thread of either FAQ or extensive guide on mechanism, basically all that developer didnt mention in their tutorial (and FAQ about sana's toolbox would be awesome too). im willing to help if any1 wants to do that, im defintely not going to do it alone thou (also, please remake the account trade thread :P).

gottesurteil
07-31-2017, 01:32 AM
Gah, annoying. I've finally finished my grind - as in I have the mats lined up for exchanging for fully MBL eidolon and weapon SSRs... with not a damn single platinum chest drop. Used ultimate to farm the whole way of course, but not even one? I haven't done the actual exchange yet for their final copies just in case one drops, but come on!!!!

Now of course the question is do I keep using some of my half-elixers to keep up my stock so i can keep changing them in for more half-elixers.... or just call it quits. Got enough for MBL SSRs, a MBL SR, and a copy of all the others.

sanahtlig
07-31-2017, 08:42 AM
I collected 600 iron tokens to trade in for half-elixirs. The shop should be modified starting with the Garuda revival in November, adding a 20/Advent limit, leaving enough time to do about 100 trade-ins until then.

bigblackcock
07-31-2017, 08:54 AM
I collected 600 iron tokens to trade in for half-elixirs. The shop should be modified starting with the Garuda revival in November, adding a 20/Advent limit, leaving enough time to do about 100 trade-ins until then.

the amount of half elixers we can get form event shop 2ill be limited starting garuda's rematch? that sucks :/

Shieun
07-31-2017, 09:21 PM
Now I am in a dilemma...

I can either save my last tokens to MLB the 2nd assault SR, or I can save my remaining token for half elixirs.

Considering that I am likely to build fire as my main element, which should benefit me more? A second MLB SR assault weapon, or 30 more half elixirs?

TNinja
07-31-2017, 09:25 PM
Now I am in a dilemma...

I can either save my last tokens to MLB the 2nd assault SR, or I can save my remaining token for half elixirs.

Considering that I am likely to build fire as my main element, which should benefit me more? A second MLB SR assault weapon, or 30 more half elixirs?

Why do you mlb so many SR after all. well you can farm more to get more mats if you want tomlb but technically getting HE is more priftable because you can get SR from raid too.

TNinja
07-31-2017, 09:29 PM
Stll if you dont mlb it the weapon will be junk so your effort will be 'worthless' so decision is on you

Aidoru
07-31-2017, 09:32 PM
Now I am in a dilemma...

If you have enough elixirs to handle future events, then the SR weapon. Both of the assault weapons are much better than the fire disaster assault weapon, both having more atk and hp. You can use the glaive (if you're getting it) for Mordred (almost essential for many Advent Ragnaroks for many players) when using her if you don't have a proper fire glaive or sword, which I don't think we've gotten another assault one of either since Typhon.

sanahtlig
07-31-2017, 09:39 PM
Now I am in a dilemma...

Plenty of time to save for half-elixirs still. If Fire is your main element, gather everything useful.

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Jeez, not sure if it's just me but games incredibly laggy and made my last Ragnarok far more difficult than it needed to be with debuffs wearing off cause skills all literally took 4~5 seconds each to activate.

bigblackcock
08-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Jeez, not sure if it's just me but games incredibly laggy and made my last Ragnarok far more difficult than it needed to be with debuffs wearing off cause skills all literally took 4~5 seconds each to activate.

same here, i guess it's because they changed the background, music etc
may it'll get fixed later

Stway
08-01-2017, 02:05 PM

It's Nutaku, and it feels like I've got fucking dial-up. Also worth noting that the game isn't taking up bandwidth while doing the 5 second pause when you use a skill or press Attack like it normally does (I use NetLimiter and it shows next to zero usage). It's acting similarly to how it does when you first use a skill, burst, or eidolon.. only that it's doing it all the time on every part of the game.

Celaien
08-01-2017, 09:15 PM
I am only me, or these last two hours is impossible to access or play, since it constantly tells me error and returns to the main page, or directly sends me error 502 bad gaterway ...

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 09:18 PM
I am only me, or these last two hours is impossible to access or play, since it constantly tells me error and returns to the main page, or directly sends me error 502 bad gaterway ...

same can't access the game at all atm

sanahtlig
08-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Their servers are crashing. We're all having issues. I pity anyone who waited til the last moment to use their half-elixirs.

Celaien
08-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Their servers are crashing. We're all having issues. I pity anyone who waited til the last moment to use their half-elixirs.

that me for sure, because of work y cant play at all in the morning...

PD: i started to hate the Im Sorry of Nike XDD

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Oh, then that must have recently started then, haven't logged in for about 2 hours since using all my AP. Lag's been there since they summer change but haven't had any crashes today despite logging in and out all day today.

Stway
08-01-2017, 09:28 PM
It's slowly got worse over the past few hours.. now it's impossible to do anything at all.

Rhenosa
08-01-2017, 09:28 PM
that me for sure, because of work y cant play at all in the morning...

PD: i started to hate the Im Sorry of Nike XDD

we are on the same boat. luckily fire is not my main thou. supposed to be my next, but i guess not anymore..

AgentFakku
08-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Did it stop lagging? I couldn't play so I instead went to FK and Aigis for a bit

Pareidolia
08-01-2017, 09:44 PM
we are on the same boat. luckily fire is not my main thou. supposed to be my next, but i guess not anymore..

I legit just need to grab my Ultimate Advent rewards to get my last Grimoire but it wont let me login

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 09:49 PM
I legit just need to grab my Ultimate Advent rewards to get my last Grimoire but it wont let me login

keep trying and it will eventually work briefly giving you enough time to collect rewards before it crashes again

Skarfang81
08-01-2017, 09:51 PM
You'll be fine either way the event shop will be open long after the event ends so you'll have plenty of time to spend your left over event mats

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 09:54 PM
You'll be fine either way the event shop will be open long after the event ends so you'll have plenty of time to spend your left over event mats

that's what i thought at first but then i realized he might mean that he finished a battle and it crashed just as he was about to reach the rewards screen which happened to me aswell then i had to keep reloading till i could accept the rewards

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Ugh, the site keeps crashing... I can't legitly win my last Ultimate run if this keeps on going like this... T_T

Pareidolia
08-01-2017, 10:10 PM
that's what i thought at first but then i realized he might mean that he finished a battle and it crashed just as he was about to reach the rewards screen which happened to me aswell then i had to keep reloading till i could accept the rewards

I hecking managed to get them and ended with 198/230/95/40/2 Items to spare since I MLB'd Yata and the Gun yesterday (Yata Lv98 Gun Lv87)
I would've liked to farm for more enhance items but this was a successful event in my book, a pretty fun one as well since Yata was easy

bigblackcock
08-01-2017, 10:12 PM
bad news for me, it seen like they decided to do garuda% typhon rematch battles next instead of dullahan XD
and here i used up all of my half elixers thinking next is just a raid event so i have time to collect half elixers for next events.
oh well, at least i don't need as much materials to MLB the eidolon and SSR weapons as i needed during last rematch so maybe i can do it :O

lanza
08-01-2017, 10:12 PM
shouldn't we receive 1 day extension?, servers have been terrible the whole day after all.

or will we get just jewels as a compensation?

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 10:16 PM
shouldn't we receive 1 day extension?, servers have been terrible the whole day after all.

or will we get just jewels as a compensation?

WTF! A SERVER MAINTENANCE NOW OF ALL TIMES!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Pareidolia
08-01-2017, 10:18 PM
bad news for me, it seen like they decided to do garuda% typhon rematch battles next instead of dullahan XD
and here i used up all of my half elixers thinking next is just a raid event so i have time to collect half elixers for next events.
oh well, at least i don't need as much materials to MLB the eidolon and SSR weapons as i needed during last rematch so maybe i can do it :O

Seems like this is my day, I wanted Typhoon
Can you enlighten me of her debuff/rage/overdrive metter stuff?

Stway
08-01-2017, 10:23 PM
and.. why exactly are they specifically doing Typhon and Garuda, again? lol.

katsalia
08-01-2017, 10:25 PM
and.. why exactly are they specifically doing Typhon and Garuda, again? lol.

All of the Advent battles get rematches and the theme seems to be most going in order of oldest advent battles with the exception of Yatagarsu returning earlier (we already got the Apoc and Phoenix rematch)

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 10:27 PM
I thought it will be Dullahan Raid Event next... why are they changing the schedule?

gottesurteil
08-01-2017, 10:29 PM
I thought it will be Dullahan Raid Event next... why are they changing the schedule?

No clue? I mean so far they've followed the DMM exactly, including going for bugged versions of events rather than fixed ones (lol), so it really makes no sense imo. Not that the DMM was perfectly logical or anything, but yeah....

Stway
08-01-2017, 10:32 PM
All of the Advent battles get rematches and the theme seems to be most going in order of oldest advent battles with the exception of Yatagarsu returning earlier (we already got the Apoc and Phoenix rematch)

I'd much rather a new event than a reprint, but I guess this gives me time to catch up from my long period of not playing a while back. (Here's to hoping what we saw was just Nutaku fucking up, and Dullahan is actually the next event lol.)

gottesurteil
08-01-2017, 10:38 PM
I'd much rather a new event than a reprint, but I guess this gives me time to catch up from my long period of not playing a while back. (Here's to hoping what we saw was just Nutaku fucking up, and Dullahan is actually the next event lol.)

That.... is something I hadn't considered lol. I mean, it's not like Nutaku is perfect, but yeah, that would be nice. I have been preparing for the Dullahan event, and just blew a ton of half-elixers because I can trade for more in the long run daily, so an Advent right now is annoying.

sanahtlig
08-01-2017, 10:56 PM
So now I have to prepare for two completely unexpected Ragnaroks? At once? Gah. Well, at least I can max my Garuda hammer and Typhon now.

bigblackcock
08-01-2017, 11:01 PM
I think they want to delay the events a liitle for the holiday events.
Nutaku launched the game around feb/march while dmm did it in a different date.
So it'll be funny to have halloween event in september- 1 week of october or Xmas event in november
So maybe they did it so the holidays event would be in more logical dates

AgentFakku
08-02-2017, 01:14 AM
fuck, didn't get to do any runs

oh well, hahaha

Celaien
08-02-2017, 04:43 PM
People a question, I would like to change the remaining items per weapon gacha ticket, but you can only get one in general or one per day?

Slashley
08-02-2017, 05:11 PM
People a question, I would like to change the remaining items per weapon gacha ticket, but you can only get one in general or one per day?KH weapon ticket is one per event. It's still one of the better items you can get from events.