PDA

View Full Version : Some small QOL changes.

Eversor86
07-26-2017, 10:22 AM
Add some kind of marker on trolls (a small counter, or 3 images of girls that would be then marked with a line/cross or something) to let us see how many of the girls from that troll we have, without us needing to remember or image compare portraits of troll girls when you click fight button with who you have in the harem.

Alternatively have better sorting of girls in harem list, like divide girls by worlds putting the quest drop first then 3 troll girls (First world didn't have troll so put all quest drops in order of obtaining them or something). Put all event girls next sorting them by events, with maybe 12/14 reward first then troll drops and then pachinko ones. Non-event pachinko only girls could be at the end of the list. This would allows us to more or less simply check which girls we are missing from trolls/events/etc.

Or better yet make both of those changes.

People already multiple of times asked for some way of making farming girls from trolls a bit easier - to let us battle bad luck. And as long as having such a thing would be nice, it would collide with epic pachinko existing as an alternative "pay real money to get shit done faster". What I would like thou - is that quest drop would be removed from available drops table after we got enough of them. Like we need 10 quest items across all quest in that world? And we already got 10 dropped overall? Stop dropping them. Removing it from possible drops list would actually be a "small" help in drop chances of girls, cause number of non-girl drop-able items would go down by 1. Thou make it track how many of those quest items we need, so that the needed number goes down with each quest that used it and we done. Just checking if we have 10 in the above example would make troll drop a total of 20 instead of 10.

If changing order of girls in harem remove the money animation or make it actually fly to our wallet (top-right) not to big image of the girl in middle of the harem screen - cause that looks like we collect money girl earned for us and give it back to "her" (quotes marks cause girl when collecting money doesn't always change so money flies to often a different girl hehe).

There is adventure button and one smaller over it for actual ongoing quest. But if there is no quest (like "coming soon" is up and all previous ones are done) the quest button puts us in the world with "best conquest rewarding" troll. Making it easy to fight them. Maybe add a "fight best troll" button next to the quest one which would put us directly into fight with that troll, and to keep with what buttons say they do - make is so that active quest button does nothing or disappears if we have no active quest up.

Next world will probably add 3rd adventure page (4 worlds each) - maybe change adventure button to something similar to the conquest/daily quest one - where if you just click it - it goes to highest adventure page, but if you press down mouse button over it and then move mouse down/up a "list of worlds will pop-up" to let us go directly to each of them (or smaller list of pages)? Or alternatively just make small buttons with numbers centered under the adventure button that will take us directly to pages. Of course adventure button taking us to newest page would mean that the small buttons below it would take us to earlier/older pages. With space for easily 3 or 4 such small buttons that would give us enough "space" for 4-5 pages worth of 16 to 20 worlds (going by 4 worlds/page rule we have now ;)), which in turn leaves "space" for 8 to 12 future worlds content updates.

If more worlds are planned buttons could be made smaller to fit more, or take 2 rows or something. Alternatively make the buttons be dynamic ones - aka show them only if we are missing girls from trolls on that page including ongoing event ones. Thou that is a bit of work and most people probably miss 1-2 girls on each page anyway. Worst case scenario just make adventure button be "2-way" thing like conquests/dailies one and make it go to newest page if we press-go-up, or oldest (first one) if we press-go-down. Assuming event troll would be limited to first page - it would make it at least easier to go to worlds with event active trolls in far future when there will be more than 2 pages with worlds xD.

I would say that letting us switch some option to sort harem girls by how much they "make us" per collect click, and by time till we can collect - so that its easier to collect cash if only some of the girls are done - but that would be probably hard to implement, and as long as would be a small QOL improvement - it would be counter productive with the pay kobans to collect all button, which with that change would probably be used less.

Welp I could probably write many times the above amount of things I would like changed (mostly battle mechanics related). But there is always the risk of no devs reading posts on this forum anyway which would render such big posts kinda moot. Thou with that big overhaul of game planned (for which they even asked for beta testers) there is always a possibility that what I am writing could help devs modify that big change to include things similar to what I wrote making the game better (at least in my humble opinion xD).

MuljoStpho
07-27-2017, 10:19 AM
Alternatively have better sorting of girls in harem list, like divide girls by worlds putting the quest drop first then 3 troll girls (First world didn't have troll so put all quest drops in order of obtaining them or something). Put all event girls next sorting them by events, with maybe 12/14 reward first then troll drops and then pachinko ones. Non-event pachinko only girls could be at the end of the list. This would allows us to more or less simply check which girls we are missing from trolls/events/etc.

Personally, I say it makes no sense to have different versions of the same girl featured as different girls. So my proposal would be that there should be an option when a girl is selected to toggle between all available versions of her. Maybe where there are currently 4 circles that we can click on to select a pose:
1) Label that selection as "Pose" so it's clear what those circles are for. Possibly number the circles as well.
2) Add another line labeled as either "Costume" or "Set" with its own set of circles, or possibly icons representing the world or event that each set came from.

Some tweaks that might come with this change:
1) There would be one money collection button per girl, but its value would be calculated based on all the different versions of her that are unlocked.
2) Selecting a different costume/set could change a girl's type and stats. (Most recent event gave some different types from what they originally had. The devs would go back through and reassign previous event girls' types to fall in line with that new paradigm.) So each girl could have up to three separate stat distributions, one focused around each type. (This likely means changing up the favorite move for each costume as well.)
3) If/when there are different versions with the same type, multiple sets unlocked of the same type will multiply the girl's base stats for that type by a certain amount... Like maybe a 0.1% increase per each level of that version of the girl? Or however they want to do it.

For example, I have Noemy, Sporty Noemy, and Metal Noemy unlocked. If they made these changes there would only be one listing for Noemy in my harem but
1) she'd show some collection value worth around 3350 per hour (not exactly right, but that's close to the sum of the per hour values for those three costumes)
2) she might have charm stats when her normal form is selected, know-how stats when her sporty form is selected, or hardcore stats when her metal form is selected

Sorting options for the order of the harem list would be nice too, but it may not seem as important after de-cluttering the list by condensing the different costumes in this way.

Edit: By the way, I agree that the money collection animation was a strange addition the way they did it.