PDA

View Full Version : [Event 16] Garuda & Typhon Rematch Event

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 10:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wmSYFAZl.jpg

This was rather unexpected. If they had followed DMM's schedule, we would have had Dullahan (dark raid event) but it seems they're changing it up for us, probably so that future seasonal events correlate with the date? That's the only reason I can think of.

Since this came out of nowhere with only a single day worth of rest, I haven't looked up either Ragnarok so not exactly for certain, so I can't really say anything at the moment of typing this. Though a quick browse and some details for Garuda's Ragnarok seem to be missing.

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Any tips for Garuda and Typhon Ultimate run?

Wpmz
08-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Yeah this is a real shocker for me. To be honest they're not really that far off as they're about 11 months behind jp.

This all begs the question if they're going to follow the jp release order for himes (which would mean that ssr metatron is the next ssr) or release the himes that were released with the event in jp (the ssr was snow raphael) or maybe just do their own thing and release random himes.

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Any tips for Garuda and Typhon Ultimate run?

IIRC, we didn't have either of them when they came out. Expert was our highest stage back then. I doubt it'll be anything we can't handle. I honestly don't remember either of their mechanics. Nvm that, checked the old topic, Ultimate was introduced in Garuda, been too long.

If I remember correctly, Typhon recovers from debuffs at random, yea... at random. So Mordred is not recommended for her as she can clear all of them at once. Though her AI was terrible and would clear her debuffs when she isn't even debuffed, giving you extra turns. Think her overdrive gave her atk↑.

Garuda I think just hit hard but she was the first ultimate so no difficult mechanics I remember.

Ragnarok is what worries me since and the JP wiki is lacking information on both. There's some small details but certain information is left blank.

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 10:49 PM
IIRC, we didn't have either of them when they came out. Expert was our highest stage back then. I doubt it'll be anything we can't handle. I honestly don't remember either of their mechanics. Nvm that, checked the old topic, Ultimate was introduced in Garuda, been too long.

If I remember correctly, Typhon recovers from debuffs at random, yea... at random. So Mordred is not recommended for her. Garuda I think just hit hard but she was the first ultimate so no difficult mechanics I remember.

Ragnarok is what worries me since and the JP wiki is lacking information on both. There's some small details but certain information is left blank.

So, Typhon can heal from debuffs huh? I guess with my team it may be hard as I always use Ambush and Seven Sins to drop her defense... is it just one debuff heal or all?

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 10:51 PM
Edited it. She clears ALL debuffs at once, but uses that skill at complete random.

I'm not sure if they'll change any mechanics or tweek the AI, seems unlikely.

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 10:58 PM
It a shocker to me too. I guess we're getting the event missions and Draconic eye shards as rewards ahead of schedule

bigblackcock
08-01-2017, 11:12 PM
According to what i remember garuda have double and triple strike buffs, so maybe it'll be good to go with chaos magic. <br />
Personaly, i'll go with cassi as i don't have a weapon for mordred. <br />
Also i'll...

Naes
08-01-2017, 11:24 PM
it's my first time for both of them, I think im going with typhon till i get a single flame lance of hers, then use the lance for garuda then spam the hell out of her because no (real) green eidolon and my strongest team is green. so wanna make the strength stronger.

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 11:31 PM
Did you not get the SR glaive from Yatagarasu for Mordred to use? If not, there's another one from Typhon, might of been a sword. Assuming you're using a fire team on Garuda. <br />
<br />
Though honestly,...

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Did you not get the SR glaive from Yatagarasu for Mordred to use? If not, there's another one from Typhon, might of been a sword. Assuming you're using a fire team on Garuda.

Though honestly, ultimate shouldn't be a problem if you can handle previous event ultimate.

As Yata is the 1st Ultimate run that I can do, I hope I can do it with Typhon... Garuda, I hope I can with my fire team, though if not, I'll use my main wind team for her...

gottesurteil
08-02-2017, 12:06 AM
So how are Typhon's stats (at max I mean). I don't have a single copy so i can't check the library. I figure since I have crom and now Yatagarasu, i just get a single copy of her, get the MBL fire SSR, then go for Garuda and MBL her, then see what I can do.

I don't do wind at all, but I have already finished my disaster raid farming for fire, so if i get any of the SRs from Typon, it will only replace a lvl 85 already. Yes, the fire lances aren't the greatest stats, but there's the entire Garuda event to do...

Sigh. And I have low amounts of half-elixers. Damn you nutaku.

bigblackcock
08-02-2017, 12:11 AM
Did you not get the SR glaive from Yatagarasu for Mordred to use? If not, there's another one from Typhon, might of been a sword. Assuming you're using a fire team on Garuda.

Though honestly, ultimate shouldn't be a problem if you can handle previous event ultimate.

Oh right, i forgot about this one XD
So i can use her with chaos magic or something.

And i'm not talking about ultimate but ragnarok.
I'll try to record my battles tomorrow after work or friday after reset and upload them, even if i'll end up losing so it may help others to see them in action and think about a strategy to counter them

AgentFakku
08-02-2017, 12:17 AM
I guess I get a chance to upgrade either Garuda or Typhon up a star

no wait, I don't even have a Typhon

Haven't missed an event unless I was working so much at pizzeria and I couldn't grind enuff

humadapnin
08-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Ohh this is shocking! I haven't upgrade all the fire weapons and their skill level! My Glaive fire weapon is at level 7 right now and skill level 2 and most of my fire weapon are at level 8 below.

Jap version of this reprint seems to have Event Missions while us will not have it. It says that Event missions happened after freezing holy night snow giant event (Jack o Frost)

EmiyaNanaya
08-02-2017, 01:11 AM
Ohh this is shocking! I haven't upgrade all the fire weapons and their skill level! My Glaive fire weapon is at level 7 right now and skill level 2 and most of my fire weapon are at level 8 below.

Jap version of this reprint seems to have Event Missions while us will not have it. It says that Event missions happened after freezing holy night snow giant event (Jack o Frost)

I'm not even surprised by that... Seems Nutaku really went about with this...

Shieun
08-02-2017, 01:29 AM
Feeling really burned out from the never ending event and the minimal breaks in between....

Question... Considering that I recently started (i.e. don't have Garuda/Typhon) and is likely to main Fire and Water first... Reading the wiki, looks like Typhon passive is +20% dmg/20% burst, and I have Ifrit which gives better passive bonus... Its likely that I'll get a copy of Typhon, MLB both SSR weapons and probably MLB garuda... That's probably the best I can do without spending too much of my limited half elixirs...

From a fire main perspective, am I missing a lot on the additional HP/atk in eidolon grid granted by Typhon if I skip on MLB-ing Typhon?

I don't think I should have issues doing ultimate for both... I could beat Yatagarasu event in ultimate, and I have about the same attack power between my fire and water team

Joker901
08-02-2017, 01:42 AM
Damn was really hoping for the dark event instead.

EmiyaNanaya
08-02-2017, 01:50 AM
Damn was really hoping for the dark event instead.

Everyone has been preparing for both Dullahan and Vritra events before this happens...

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 02:55 AM
Dammit Nutaku, I don't have enough half elixirs for this!

gottesurteil
08-02-2017, 02:56 AM
Feeling really burned out from the never ending event and the minimal breaks in between....

Question... Considering that I recently started (i.e. don't have Garuda/Typhon) and is likely to main Fire and Water first... Reading the wiki, looks like Typhon passive is +20% dmg/20% burst, and I have Ifrit which gives better passive bonus... Its likely that I'll get a copy of Typhon, MLB both SSR weapons and probably MLB garuda... That's probably the best I can do without spending too much of my limited half elixirs...

From a fire main perspective, am I missing a lot on the additional HP/atk in eidolon grid granted by Typhon if I skip on MLB-ing Typhon?

I don't think I should have issues doing ultimate for both... I could beat Yatagarasu event in ultimate, and I have about the same attack power between my fire and water team

If you're only wanting Typhon for the stats over other fire SSRs, then no, I don't think you'll be missing out. Obviously, the goal is to get 6 MBL SSR eidolons, and Fire ones seem to have lower stats. If you already have a decent Fire SSR maxed (crom or yatagarasu) maxed, then it doesn't matter so much. YOu just need 6 total, and only ONE needs to be fire.

If you plan on Fire being your main, and you DON'T have a lvl 100 SSR, then yes, you should focus on Typhon. Even if you have Ifrit (who admittedly is really damn good!), if she's not MBL you'll eventually replace her. It really is necessary to have lvl 100 SSRs (6 of them). Otherwise, when you have 6 other ones just by playing over time, if your fire one is weaker, and gets cut... your fire team will suffer. The next fire event is Cthugua (if i didn't butcher the spelling of Lovecraftian horrors lol), and it's quite a ways off... we did just finish a fire event.

TL;DR> If you have a MBL fire eidolon, a single copy is enough. If you don't have one, I'd get Typhon maxed.

Kitty
08-02-2017, 04:30 AM
garuda and typphon... well, it's unexpected indeed.. especially to have them after an advent battle.. but yeah, seems they planned out the schedule to what makes most sense in the future for them, if they're 11 month behind then makes sense to add some events that would usually come after say halloween/christmas ones on DMM, pushing them like a month worth forward to make sure the holiday specials are on the correct date.

well i'm one of the lucky few anyway that didn't bother to use..literally all of my elixers/half elixers just to get more materials than i'll ever need.. there are some that used so much that next yata rerun they'll have enough to buy out the whole exhcange shop without doing any rematch battles XD
anyway, to think about it a more positive way, it gives people who aren't fully prepared to get some more light or thunder weapons for dullahan/vritra... more time to save up seeds, since next is raid and... well, more premium tickets for those like me who like to use them and hope for the best...likely to be disappointed but whatever :o
i'm just planning to get garuda and typhons ssr weapons to mlb or even 2 stars :D

good luck everyone :)

jazz154
08-02-2017, 05:14 AM
Did Garuda have such a thing? I thought she had really high chance to do them without any buffs that you can cancel... It was long time ago so I am probably wrong, but all I remember is that she had...

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 05:18 AM
hope we actually get the kamihime tickets in shop this time

sanahtlig
08-02-2017, 06:46 AM
Here's a rundown of Garuda Ragnarok, modified from what's shown on the JP wiki by using my Damage Calculator (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3373-sanahtligs-kamihime-project-toolbox-post73358.html#post73358) to normalize the damage numbers to completely unmitigated.

Normal attack: ~2700 damage
Special attack: Hits 3 random targets for ~3300 damage each
Normal Overdrive: ~8300 damage to entire party
Raging Overdrive: ~11,000 damage to a single target

Garuda Ragnarok doesn't appear to self-buff, however she hits hard and her overdrives are very dangerous. Black Propaganda is a must; neither massive AoE damage nor single-target KO can be endured multiple times in succession. This is the time to abuse ATK down stacking. Jeanne (damage mitigation), Andromeda (healing, Revive), or Mordred (Black Propaganda, debuff stability) are recommended for this fight.

This fight could be extremely difficult. Simply keeping your entire team alive until the first Burst may be very challenging, even for those with maxed teams.

Naes
08-02-2017, 06:46 AM
hope we actually get the kamihime tickets in shop this time
i doubt it will change from what it is now.

noxybell
08-02-2017, 07:11 AM
As for Typhon Ragnarok, the DMM wiki didn't list the HP amount for the boss, or it's damage range. However based on their contribution, one round of normal Overdrive on a water party was around 4000 damage (with 1 buff of fire elemental resistance), and one normal attack, again with 1 buff of fire elemental resistance, was 2000 on a single member. And they recommend a party that focuses on self buff, rather than boss debuff, because Typhon has a random chance to completely dispel any and all debuffs on her. As far as they know, this dispel triggers in any condition, raging or not. Hence they suggest either Andromeda for the strong heal, or Joan for the self buff.

Personally, I'm going to run Joan with Black Propaganda, Shiva, Poseidon, Aphrodite and Sol, along with Yatagarasu as one of my six eidolons.

As for Garuda Ragnarok, again it is a damage-mitigation strategy as she doesn't have much tricky buff/debuff/overdrives to worry about. I'm again running Joan with Black Propaganda, Summer Sol, Amaterasu, Brynhildr and Agni.

sanahtlig
08-02-2017, 07:23 AM
Typhon Ragnarok (damage numbers normalized to unmitigated using my Damage Calculator (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3373-sanahtligs-kamihime-project-toolbox-post73358.html#post73358))

Normal attack: ~3000 damage
Special attack: Removes all debuffs on self

Normal Overdrive: ~6000 damage to entire party, self ATK buff
Raging Overdrive: ~8000 (?) damage to entire party

Recommended souls: Andromeda (rapid healing) and Jeanne (damage mitigation).

Constant debuff removal means debuffs won't be very effective. You'll want defense debuffs on hand to buff your Burst, however. The normal overdrive is dangerous, so you'll probably want to use Jeanne to mitigate it. That'll also be the time to use any ATK down debuffs you have.

bigblackcock
08-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Did Garuda have such a thing? I thought she had really high chance to do them without any buffs that you can cancel... It was long time ago so I am probably wrong, but all I remember is that she had strong single target overdrive in normal state and so-so overdrive on everyone in rage mode. I think I will go with Joan and my water team, as extra skill I might take dessertion for Garuda.
As for typhon, I think taking Siegfried with chaos magic is good idea. At the very least I want to try it out and see how it goes.

All things considered... I hate (like almost everyone else) having 2 advents right after other advent. I wish they would have gave us some warning about it.
i guess that i confused garuda with someone else, but she did had some double-3 strike attacks there, even if not debuff.
i think that i'll go with arc+gaia after all as she can be troublsome with her strong attack...though not sure if to use black propaganda to delay the supermove or sniper shot to decrease her attack even more and also her defense.
well, i'll try it myself and record, hopefully i can survive before launching my full burst attack
but let's be honest, your water team is far stronger than mine so there higher chance for you to do it

Fury
08-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Seeking advice.

My fire team is complete garbage, I was leveling up my light team because I thought we were having a dark event next.
My main element is wind so being able to grab the SSR weapon would be nice an a additional attack+ SR weapon would be great too. I don't need the Eidolon as my Quetz is maxed and has much better stats imo.
Not sure if I should MLB the fire team or just stick with my wind team for Garuda.

As for Typhon, my water team has improved over the last event, but I'm not sure if I should bother going for it because I don't have the elixirs to manage two events. So I believe I'm just going to focus on Garuda and hit up typhon for the half elixirs.

Anyway, suggestions would be appreciated. Current souls are arthur and siggy working on the healer next, but wont have her for another week. 5847584858495850
Probably obvious, but what do you guys do with the extra SR weapons from disaster raids, two of my wind weapons are already maxed. Do you just use them as enhance material? Or do I begin ranking up the cross bow because it's +attack and get rid of the lunar axe because it's +Hp?
Thanks again,

~Fury~

P.S. Captannoob, Where do you find all of those +1 eidolons? XD

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 12:02 PM
P.S. Captannoob, Where do you find all of those +1 eidolons? XD

From Gacha......
We infuse anyone Eidolon or Weapon with it to empower another but choose wisely also during break limiting, do not break 2 Eidolons/Weapons that has a (+) because whoever has it will disappear with (+) and you lose the (+) counter that you wanted to give if you use one as breaking material.

Fury
08-02-2017, 12:20 PM
From Gacha......
We infuse anyone Eidolon or Weapon with it to empower another but choose wisely also during break limiting, do not break 2 Eidolons/Weapons that has a (+) because whoever has it will disappear with (+) and you lose the (+) counter that you wanted to give if you use one as breaking material.

Okay I understand the not breaking it with another because it'll lose one of the +, but I've probably spent close to 400k gems in the gacha and barely got any. Are you talking about premium tickets/jewel gacha?

Thanks for the tip.

~Fury~

Kitty
08-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Okay I understand the not breaking it with another because it'll lose one of the +, but I've probably spent close to 400k gems in the gacha and barely got any. Are you talking about premium tickets/jewel gacha?

Thanks for the tip.

~Fury~

it's more from raid event gacha.. you get a lot of +1 N/R eido or weapons from there.. i used a lot of gem and noticed the same, barely get it from the normal gacha but i guess then we'd all have +99 of every eido/weapon..
i know for sure that +1 only drops from say magic jewel gacha or premium with the R weapons, and in the raid gacha with either N or R.. because I use them for my kami, and she's at just above +30..

normal gacha gives +1 eidolon it seems, but rarely..

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 12:42 PM

Thanks for the tip.

~Fury~

the chances differ from different gachas the normal one does drop but it's low. The highest chances comes from Premium or Raid gachas(if you don't want to sacrifice R or higher Eidolons/Weapons). Also I forgot to mention, you can also give (+) counters to Kamihime as well but they only take weapons....

Fury
08-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Yes I remember getting quiet a few +1 n/r from raid gacha. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Sorry to diverge from the original topic, back to my topic related question.

Seeking advice.

My fire team is complete garbage, I was leveling up my light team because I thought we were having a dark event next.
My main element is wind so being able to grab the SSR weapon would be nice an a additional attack+ SR weapon would be great too. I don't need the Eidolon as my Quetz is maxed and has much better stats imo.
Not sure if I should MLB the fire team or just stick with my wind team for Garuda.

As for Typhon, my water team has improved over the last event, but I'm not sure if I should bother going for it because I don't have the elixirs to manage two events. So I believe I'm just going to focus on Garuda and hit up typhon for the half elixirs.

Anyway, suggestions would be appreciated. Current souls are arthur and siggy working on the healer next, but wont have her for another week. 5847584858495850

Probably obvious, but what do you guys do with the extra SR weapons from disaster raids, two of my wind weapons are already maxed. Do you just use them as enhance material? Or do I begin ranking up the cross bow because it's +attack and get rid of the lunar axe because it's +Hp?
Thanks again,

~Fury~

jazz154
08-02-2017, 01:59 PM
Yes I remember getting quiet a few +1 n/r from raid gacha. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Sorry to diverge from the original topic, back to my topic related question.

Seeking advice.

Thanks again,

~Fury~

It depends on what you want to do on that event? Do you want to complete only ultimate? There shouldn't be that much of a trouble with it.
My team for ultimate difficulty when it was introduced was

25k, fireteam (Amon, Brynhildr, Baphomet, Nergal plus whatever I happen to be leveling up, today Satan and Undine) and my soul is Mordred, mine only fire weapon is from Bryhildr and rest are water weapons. First time I lost Baphomet and then Satan only because she focused on attacking that slot where they were, like only it and nothing else... Still it was a fairly easy win. Second time no one died. I just wish that I wasn't getting so many enhancing materials.
Since you don't have Mordred... Just take soul that can use the highest rarity fire weapon that you have... Or Cassiopeia if you have her. From what I remember you don't want to be hit with single target overdrive (the raging one?) but the one that will hit your whole team so you can reliably heal them.

Obviously ragnarok will be way harder.

About SR weapons from disaster raids. I believe that everyone uses them to level up skills if they don't need them in their weapon grid... What else could you use them for? Preferably you will have weapon grid mostly with assault weapons, maybe one or two hp weapons if you want some hp.

sanahtlig
08-02-2017, 04:32 PM
I generally save SR assault weapons, unless there's no prospect for MLB'ing them. I use SR defender weapons as enhance fodder.

noxybell
08-02-2017, 07:35 PM
When DMM had this pair of reprint, they released Water Raphael for Gacha. Does any of you think we will get her or we will get somebody else or we will get nobody? Just for info, her water form has a big overhaul in skills compared to her light version.

Pareidolia
08-02-2017, 07:40 PM
When DMM had this pair of reprint, they released Water Raphael for Gacha. Does any of you think we will get her or we will get somebody else or we will get nobody? Just for info, her water form has a big overhaul in skills compared to her light version.

Hmm I got Raphael, that means I'll be able to awaken her water form but what do you mean by overhaul is what I wonder
Could you specify?

sanahtlig
08-02-2017, 07:57 PM
If Water Raphael gets released, that will be like 5 top-tier water SSRs released in like 6 weeks once Nike comes out. It'll be quite the time to roll.

Fury
08-02-2017, 09:48 PM
Well hopefully ultimate will be easier this time around.
I want to get all of the assault wind weapons and MLB them, then if i have enough time/elixir I'll try for some of the fire assault weapons.
I couldn't auto the last event, I had to carefully pick and choose which skill abilities to use at a given time and if Yata happened to get a raging over drive off and buff her def i'd have to wait 3 minutes for it to wear off in order for me to get the win.
Dont get me started on Ragnarok, my half arse water team took down maybe 25% of Yata's health before getting wiped clean XD

Thanks for the advice
~Fury~

noxybell
08-02-2017, 10:09 PM
Hmm I got Raphael, that means I'll be able to awaken her water form but what do you mean by overhaul is what I wonder
Could you specify?

It doesn't work like that. Light Raphael and water Raphael is like light Sol and summer (fire) Sol. They are two completely different SSRs. If you want water Raphael, pray hard you get her in Gacha. Also, as of now, light Raphael has no awakened form.

Pareidolia
08-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Well hopefully ultimate will be easier this time around.
I want to get all of the assault wind weapons and MLB them, then if i have enough time/elixir I'll try for some of the fire assault weapons.
I couldn't auto the last event, I had to carefully pick and choose which skill abilities to use at a given time and if Yata happened to get a raging over drive off and buff her def i'd have to wait 3 minutes for it to wear off in order for me to get the win.
Dont get me started on Ragnarok, my half arse water team took down maybe 25% of Yata's health before getting wiped clean XD

I have to ramble a bit about this, first things first, I was surprised on how easy Yata Ultimate was, to be able to do it easily with my rank 45 2nd account with a team of 3 Fire and a Dark Hime, while on the other hand, getting my ass whipped on Ultimate with my level 60/70 water team on the same account, my personal advice for an advent battle is; go according to your necessities and go with the best team you have to counter "x" boss set of attacks and overdrives, don't jump on the hype train of leveling 4 random himes, wasting that time on them to fight "X" advent battle cause in the end, despite the superior 20-40% more damage that your team with advantage can do might not cut it when it comes to the long run where your strongest team despite of the attribute might succeed because of synergy/counter to the raid movepool, at least that's what Yatagarasu taught me

It doesn't work like that. Light Raphael and water Raphael is like light Sol and summer (fire) Sol. They are two completely different SSRs. If you want water Raphael, pray hard you get her in Gacha. Also, as of now, light Raphael has no awakened form.
About this, well is a total bummer for me since my water team isn't the brightest and I could've done with a boost

Aidoru
08-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Extended an hour. Might not have a chance this time to log in early and try Ragnaroks before reset since I got stuff to do tomorrow.

EmiyaNanaya
08-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Extended an hour. Might not have a chance this time to log in early and try Ragnaroks before reset since I got stuff to do tomorrow.

Hope only an hour, if it's another hour, I can't get some extra HE from Garuda and Typhon exchange shop...

Fucking knew it... They extend the maintenance...

Slashley
08-03-2017, 12:05 AM
We apologize for the repeated delays.
Maintenance has been extended to 00:00 8/03 PDT. Thank you for your patience.

No sneaking in extra stuff this event.

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 12:37 AM
Ragnarok should reset at 5 AM PDT, so you should have 5 hours assuming it finished at 00:00 PDT (12 AM). As for me, just gonna head to bed.

EmiyaNanaya
08-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Ragnarok should reset at 5 AM PDT, so you should have 5 hours assuming it finished at 00:00 PDT (12 AM). As for me, just gonna head to bed.

And it got delayed for another hour... Thank you Nutaku... For giving me a shitty day today...

Pareidolia
08-03-2017, 12:58 AM
It's been awful since yesterday with the lag error and disconnect issues, hell, this is the cherry on the top on the cake

EmiyaNanaya
08-03-2017, 02:00 AM
It's been awful since yesterday with the lag error and disconnect issues, hell, this is the cherry on the top on the cake

Another hour maintenance... Hope they will give an extra day or two for this event...

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 02:24 AM
Another hour maintenance... Hope they will give an extra day or two for this event...
Watch we get Dullahan when the maintenance actually ends

EmiyaNanaya
08-03-2017, 02:42 AM
Watch we get Dullahan when the maintenance actually ends

Finally, it's up...

jazz154
08-03-2017, 02:49 AM
I didn't expect to get SSR Nike that soon. Hmm... Now I have to wait for Cthulhu. (I really hope they won't put anything else before her)

Pareidolia
08-03-2017, 03:00 AM
Is it only me or the servers are extra shitty after the 5 hour MT?
For example images in the main screen not loading

EmiyaNanaya
08-03-2017, 03:04 AM
Is it only me or the servers are extra shitty after the 5 hour MT?
For example images in the main screen not loading

I thought I'm the only one...

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 03:15 AM
do not let typhon rage burst does like 6k damage to water team without attack down buffs on ultimate still managed to auto it with my water team though but one hime died

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 03:22 AM
Does ragnarok Typhoon have insane HP or something? You could kill her before the first stun is over but it takes forever to get her to the stun state.

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 03:23 AM
finally can buy draconic eye shards for cores and we have the kamihime weapon tickets this time in shop this time, think we also have the lower shop prices

EmiyaNanaya
08-03-2017, 03:43 AM
Really, just a meager 300 Jewels? I expect an SR ticket or higher for this shit...

Shieun
08-03-2017, 03:47 AM
Anyone have an idea what is the requirement for Typhon to use his cleanse?

EmiyaNanaya
08-03-2017, 04:00 AM
Anyone have an idea what is the requirement for Typhon to use his cleanse?

IDK, usually at random... but I heard that if there are at least 2 debuffs, she will use her cleanse...

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 06:22 AM
Managed to log in to try Garuda Ragnarok before reset. Dang, her rage meter takes forever to build and reduce but her stun time is extremely long. I got in like 7~8 turns in of regular attacks in, might have been more, kinda stopped counting, used this time to heal and recover cooldowns and basically had nearly had full burst again by the end.

Her raging regular attack seems to hits 3 targets at random, which is extremely dangerous, though her rage overdrive only hits 1 person but hits hard.

Though I almost messed up big since I was in a hurry to get in before reset and didnt change my subs or skill, Mordred still had Maidens on. Cleared with only 4 girls left, thought I was pretty much dead after stun wears.

Guess my method will more or less be build up burst during regular phase, since it takes real long, then full burst and attack skills out of range into stun to build back up.

edit: nvm about getting in early, despite starting it 10 minutes before reset, it still counted for the day since it I cleared it after.

And wow, they put SSR Nike in her own gacha with rates up instead of regular premium gacha. I guess that means they don't want players trying daily 150 NG pulls for her higher rates.

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 06:52 AM
managed to defeat garuda ragnarok with my dark team - mordred(sniper shot), satan, susanoo, hades and sol. decided to use my water team for typhon though - joan(black propaganda), triton, gabriel, belphegor and sol. generally sol dies half way through and gets replaced with nike. typhon fight took ages really had to pick and choose when to use skills instead of just stacking debuffs when off cd like other bosses

sanahtlig
08-03-2017, 07:27 AM
So I completed both Garuda and Typhon Ragnarok. You can reference my earlier posts (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3710-event-16-garuda-typhon-rematch-event-3.html#post83039) in the thread for an overview of skills and damage (the estimates were off; the actual damage in both fights seems a bit less, possibly because the fights were nerfed).

Garuda: Overdrive gauge has 2 orbs. With full debuffs was easier than anticipated. I stacked ATK DWN to -65% and used Mordred to lower debuff resistance to ensure they stuck. Her normal attacks are weak (were hitting me for ~700 damage each with debuffs), but her overdrives are still dangerous. I recommend using Jorm as friend eidolon (for Water teams) to use the debuff immediately. Jeanne and Mordred are both good choices of souls. You'll definitely need Black Propaganda.

I went all-out with attacks from the start and easily got her to Stun before the 2nd overdrive with a Full Burst. The fight is basically won at that point. She broke stun and hit me with another normal overdrive, but didn't have much health left and I easily finished her off.

Typhon: Overdrive gauge has 3 orbs. Triple attacked my healer for 8k and instant KO on turn 2-3 (lol). The RNG is strong with this one, and there's not too much you can do about it. Her normal attacks are more dangerous than her overdrives, which you can plan for. I used Jeanne to mitigate the first overdrive, and debuffs to mitigate the second (I ran with Jorm as primary eidolon so her debuff would be ready for the second overdrive). I had the misfortune of pushing into Rage on turn 8, immediately taking a Rage overdrive to the face for 3.5k or so before my Burst was ready. Fortunately, though her Rage meter is quite resilient (endured my Full Burst + active skill unload + 1 turn of normal attacks), her Stun is ridiculously durable as well, and actually timed out for me (so don't dawdle). Once stun is over you should have Full Burst ready again for an easy finish.

Next time I plan to go all-out from the start and get in as much damage as possible before the second overdrive. I'll also run Andromeda because I'll get more mileage out of her heals, defensive buff, and Revive, and because mitigating the first overdrive actually reduces burst generation--making it more difficult to get in a Full Burst before the 2nd overdrive. I'll consider running Belphegor for Rage reduction, in case I lose a character before Burst.

bigblackcock
08-03-2017, 08:24 AM
to be honest, i've thought to go with siegfried in typhon (ragnarok), but in ultimate she got stunned near the end of the battle with so low HP left..
if typhon ragnarok is the same as her then i guess that i should pick a different soul 'cause if it'll be just for some HP in the end of the battle her skill isn't needed.
and fought in ultimate garuda and...well, my fire team sucks XD
but i'll try to do ragnarok later :D

good thing is that we finally can get draconic material in garuda and typhon shop+get the kami weapon from them.
but we also can claim only 20 half elixers from each so..yea...
oh well, time to bully ultimate typhon with all my half elixers XD

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 09:32 AM
finally can buy draconic eye shards for cores and we have the kamihime weapon tickets this time in shop this time, think we also have the lower shop prices

save those for awakenings!!!! (its just a opinion)

bigblackcock
08-03-2017, 09:45 AM
so i'm thinking how to deal with garuda and typhon (raganrok levels)
first in picking support eidolon for garida i've thought to use yata garassu as she have attack debuff that i can use on the first turn, along arc skill and sniper shot it should be nice debuf.
or, i can use ifrit, someone on my list have her at level 85 so +65% attack...so tempting...
what will be more useful? more attack for my team or attack debuff from yata?

and about typhon, i'll give up on siegfried as it takes too long to get her stunned and go with arc.
it's a shame we have no SSR lance or sword for her though...and as her attack buff can just wear off in some seconds, maybe i should go with arthuer attack boost or sniper shot and use it when she is close to get stunned.

what do you think? any tip from players that battled ragnarok?

sanahtlig
08-03-2017, 09:56 AM
so i'm thinking how to deal with garuda and typhon (raganrok levels)
first in picking support eidolon for garida i've thought to use yata garassu as she have attack debuff that i can use on the first turn, along arc skill and sniper shot it should be nice debuf.
or, i can use ifrit, someone on my list have her at level 85 so +65% attack...so tempting...
what will be more useful? more attack for my team or attack debuff from yata?
Depends on your assault skill and debuffs in your team. Game it out on my calculator and see what the damage buff is vs. the damage reduction with your particular setup.

bigblackcock
08-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Depends on your assault skill and debuffs in your team. Game it out on my calculator and see what the damage buff is vs. the damage reduction with your particular setup.
water team-
4 SR weapons with level 10 skill, 1 SSR weapon with level 10 skill
debuff-
triton attack down middle (don't see numbers)
Arc attack down (same frame so can use 1 when she first raging and the other one later) 20%
+sniper shot attack and defense debuff (20% each)
gabriel defense debuff 12%
Jorm...just say middle, no numbers

fire team-
3 SR weapon with level 5, 1 SR with level 9 and 1 SR with level 10 skill.
2 SSR weapon with level 9 skill
debuff-
sniper shot 20% attack and defense
arc- 20% attack debuff
nergal- 10% def debuff

as you can see those teams are lacking in power

AutoCrimson
08-03-2017, 11:28 AM
ultimate Typhon annoys me. cuz she has a habit of using cleanse right before hitting with overdrive in rage mode, pretty much 4k-5k damage.
in automode, it ends in fail for 3 out of 10 times...

Inb4whales
08-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Fortunately, though her Rage meter is quite resilient (endured my Full Burst + active skill unload + 1 turn of normal attacks), her Stun is ridiculously durable as well, and actually timed out for me (so don't dawdle).
The rage meter build up and depletion of both Garuda and Typhon are ridiculous high, most likely for the simple reason that they are meant to be reprint bosses for a much later date when everyone and their grandmas will be swinging +40k damage per hit even without elemental advantage.

ultimate Typhon annoys me. cuz she has a habit of using cleanse right before hitting with overdrive in rage mode, pretty much 4k-5k damage.
in automode, it ends in fail for 3 out of 10 times...
Save Black Prop debuff until you know that she is going to burst next turn for sure.
And use ATK debuff if you definitely know she is going to burst, especially AFTER Black Prop debuff.

One other thing is that its usually better to eat the normal burst instead of the rage burst. Take the normal burst and wait for her ATK Buff timer to run out. Its only like 30 seconds or something which is FAR shorter than any other enemy self-buff in this game.

AgentFakku
08-03-2017, 12:07 PM
yeah, I had a lotta material meaning I didn't get to spend any for some reason in the last Typhon

bought my 1st Typhon 5871

since the revival is only a week, I won't event get a 2nd copy

for Garuda, just aim for the SSR weapon, I guess since I never had any SSR weapons

AutoCrimson
08-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Save Black Prop debuff until you know that she is going to burst next turn for sure.
And use ATK debuff if you definitely know she is going to burst, especially AFTER Black Prop debuff.

ty but i specifically said, that it annoys me in auto-mode

if i do ultimate manually, ofc i can control it, so its easier

sanahtlig
08-03-2017, 12:17 PM
ty but i specifically said, that it annoys me in auto-mode

if i do ultimate manually, ofc i can control it, so its easier
I've been running Typhon Ultimate with Anzu and double snatch on Auto. All the skill timers line up perfectly so that debuffs are typically applied right before the Raging Overdrive. The Raging Overdrive pushes everyone's Burst meter to max and initiates a 4-5 character Burst, which ends the match. It's beautiful.

bigblackcock
08-03-2017, 12:39 PM
so...i recorded my battle with typhon (ragnarok) and somehow managed to win.
but i was so nervous 'cause i heard how hard she is, so did mistake through the whole battle, and as a result it's 10min long :X
i think that i'll just try again tomorrow, maybe if i'll be less nervous it'll work better

AznSamsung
08-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Anyone got ssr hime? ... also sanahtlig can u pm me on how to use ur weapon skill lvl chart ... i got very confuse ...

bigblackcock
08-03-2017, 01:18 PM
well, changed my mind and decided to play a little game.
i heard she was strong and as it was my first ragnarok attempt against her i was very nervous, so did tons o fmistakes.
can you count all the mistakes i did in this battle? can you watch it till the end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIt6PIOjWrY

AutoCrimson
08-03-2017, 01:59 PM
just finished Typhon ragna, and i think ill not bother it again... i got insane luck of thrice landing charm from Mordred, and timing of Black Propaganda/Satan's skill for reducing OD was lucky... still was long fight and close call

well, if i will have enuf time only

bigblackcock
08-03-2017, 02:53 PM
thought i'll record this battle in the morning as it's kinda late here, but saw the eidolon i was waiting for so...battled anyway XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itJ6k2RvcHg

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Just got home and haven't tried it yet but does Ragnarok Typhon have debuff recovery and if it does, is it more or less the same with it randomly using it whenever?

bigblackcock
08-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Just got home and haven't tried it yet but does Ragnarok Typhon have debuff recovery and if it does, is it more or less the same with it randomly using it whenever?
as far as i saw in my battle she can remove debuff and use it randomly, even if she doesn't have a debuff.
also, her attack buff least a few sec and also random, 1 friend had 100 sec, other had 60 sec and well, you can watch my battle, checked it a few times (as much as this battle was terrible)

AutoCrimson
08-03-2017, 03:11 PM
with your Light team, Idol-san, it should be easy.. tho i have find the boss sequence rather strange... if you do not apply any debuff at all (aka just normal attack) - Typhon uses cleanse every turn (on ultimate, cant check it on ragna cuz already killed it today)

edit - probly was luck or smth, cuz now it uses cleanse only half turns... still better than triple kill on Aphro

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 03:18 PM
I'm not sure my light team will do great on it. I don't have Hetawhatever it's called eidolon from gacha, the only light eidolon with HP%, so I'm afraid I won't be able to handle all the overdrive damage without the extra HP and no element advantage. So I'm a little reluctant to try with my light team, though it's more because I'm really lazy and don't want to have to constantly switch main souls every time I run the 2 Ragnaroks. Lol.

No problem auto battling both ultimate. Funny thing is I thought it was expert since it was 30 AP and after clearing it to run ultimate, found out it was ultimate and I skipped expert.

AutoCrimson
08-03-2017, 03:22 PM
as i said before, burst OD hit my water team (which is rather crappy in terms of damage) for 4500-5000, when Typhone was at full power

on a side note, i must say that value of Sol and Amaterasu (or Nike, Aphro and Sol in my case for this one) is overrated for ultimate. Yes, they are invaluable for Ragna, but for ultimate - my second acc with only Nike and all-out-attack variant is cleaning it better oO

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 03:32 PM
They're mostly for the people who have either of the 2 but still have some trouble with ultimate. Not so much with Typhon.

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Just noticed the made it so elixirs are only 20 max now from exchange... No more hoarding...

Pareidolia
08-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Just noticed the made it so elixirs are only 20 max now from exchange... No more hoarding...

No reset after? Sigh...

bigblackcock
08-03-2017, 08:03 PM
*sigh*
i can't understand those "large" "medium" etc in terms of numbers :/
should i use fafnir (0 stars) or MLB typhon on my eidolon list? (not main)
fafnir can increase attack and defense, but her attack and HP is lower as she has no star, and ty[hon increase only attack but have more attack and HP as she is MLB.

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 08:29 PM
The raw stats alone is enough of a reason to go Typhon.

According to the JP wiki, Fafnir is 12% atk/def buff and Typhon is 10% atk. The difference in raw stats easily makes up the difference in atk and the higher base HP only adds more HP with Crom as a main and friend eidolon if using another Crom, which feels like it can probably make up for 10% defense worth of damage mitigated.

Fafnir's buff also only last 2 turns and has a 10 turn cooldown. Typhon lasts 3 turns and is 8 turn cooldown.

bigblackcock
08-03-2017, 08:43 PM
The raw stats alone is enough of a reason to go Typhon.

According to the JP wiki, Fafnir is 12% atk/def buff and Typhon is 10% atk. The difference in raw stats easily makes up the difference in atk and the higher base HP only adds more HP with Crom as a main and friend eidolon if using another Crom, which feels like it can probably make up for 10% defense worth of damage mitigated.

Fafnir's buff also only last 2 turns and has a 10 turn cooldown. Typhon lasts 3 turns and is 8 turn cooldown.

so typhon it is then, i think that i'll replace medusa as poison debuff doesn't seem to help that muca and i can use mordred to get it if i want.
or rahab, i won't use this team against thunder enemy so no need tor thunder ressistence
btw, where you can see how much attack and defense is increased? i checked their paged and haven't saw any numbers about it

sanahtlig
08-03-2017, 08:57 PM
*sigh*
i can't understand those "large" "medium" etc in terms of numbers :/
should i use fafnir (0 stars) or MLB typhon on my eidolon list? (not main)
fafnir can increase attack and defense, but her attack and HP is lower as she has no star, and ty[hon increase only attack but have more attack and HP as she is MLB.
Here's how you go about answering the question of which eidolon is better (for you!):

Look up the specific percentages for each skill in the buffs/debuffs section of the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C#ab98jh65)
Go to my Toolbox and punch in the numbers for Team 1 with Fafnir in the Assault and Eidolon comparisons tab, then Team 2 with MLB Typhon. If you don't have MLB Typhon, add the difference of their Attack stat from Team 1's attack power to determine the team attack power of Team 2.
Use the Adv DMG calculator to factor in the eidolon ATK buffs. If you're merely interested in the added spike damage, set "Turns without Burst" in the Assault and Eidolons comparisons tab to 0. The simulation assumes that ATK buffs are used to buff DMG skills and Bursts.
Get a result and know which one is better based on your situation. You can further customize the Team on the Team customization tab, which is currently set to my team of characters by default.

Aidoru
08-03-2017, 09:10 PM
Ended up using a elixir on my attempt at Ragnarok Typhon. Died because I ended up eating 2 raging overdrives. Figured as much, lacking the HP to handle multiple overdrives on a light team. Full burst with attack buffs AND def down debuffs couldn't reduce its meter fast enough. Think I might take Siegfried's one skill that reduce rage meter faster. If I can get it into stun, then I pretty much win.

btw, where you can see how much attack and defense is increased? i checked their paged and haven't saw any numbers about it

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C#ab98jh65

Saeleyna
08-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Is this the only "rematch" that will happen for these two? Wasn't around for the original event, so if it's not coming back again that means I pretty much have to zerg one and ignore the other completely, which I'm not looking forward to :(. I'm assuming it will come back again at some point (or hope anyway) but unsure.....

acetyline
08-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Is this the only "rematch" that will happen for these two? Wasn't around for the original event, so if it's not coming back again that means I pretty much have to zerg one and ignore the other completely, which I'm not looking forward to :(. I'm assuming it will come back again at some point (or hope anyway) but unsure.....

Given the fact that Ixion just got a second reprint, there's a good chance that it will >eventually< come back, but chances are, it'll be a long time before you get it again. Of course, Nutaku seems to have diverged from DMM's event sequence, so it's anybody's guess right now.

Pareidolia
08-03-2017, 09:58 PM

It depends on your capacity to take both ultimate advents down, even if you last long and or lose a few himes in the process you'll be making progress, for now I already have 4 Garuda's and the items for the last one, but I'll wait to see if I can drop it same for the staff, already have 3
Good luck to you, I'm done with Garuda, guess I have 6 days for Typhoon

EmiyaNanaya
08-04-2017, 01:06 AM
Hmm... maybe I'll try to get a copy of each weapon and MLB the Eidolons with how it is...

bigblackcock
08-04-2017, 03:29 AM
Here's how you go about answering the question of which eidolon is better (for you!):

Look up the specific percentages for each skill in the buffs/debuffs section of the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C#ab98jh65)
Go to my Toolbox and punch in the numbers for Team 1 with Fafnir in the Assault and Eidolon comparisons tab, then Team 2 with MLB Typhon. If you don't have MLB Typhon, add the difference of their Attack stat from Team 1's attack power to determine the team attack power of Team 2.
Use the Adv DMG calculator to factor in the eidolon ATK buffs. If you're merely interested in the added spike damage, set "Turns without Burst" in the Assault and Eidolons comparisons tab to 0. The simulation assumes that ATK buffs are used to buff DMG skills and Bursts.
Get a result and know which one is better based on your situation. You can further customize the Team on the Team customization tab, which is currently set to my team of characters by default.

it may be a dumb question from my side, but how do i put the numbers there?

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C#ab98jh65

sanahtlig
08-04-2017, 04:39 AM
it may be a dumb question from my side, but how do i put the numbers there?

Save a local copy to edit. The web version is locked to prevent users from corrupting the master version.

AutoCrimson
08-04-2017, 05:04 AM
well Garuda ulti is way easier due to Void/Null debuff skill lacking... but mb i was too drunk yday or whatever, her Ragna forced me to eat an elixir and still i died with quarter-inch of her health remaining

i.e. way easier than Typhon i meant

Inb4whales
08-04-2017, 05:36 AM
1. Not using that many damage abilities during normal (non rage) phase. <br />
2. Using only one ATK debuff when it was about to burst. <br />
3. Not using Joan's shield buff when there is still plenty of turns...

Rhenosa
08-04-2017, 06:03 AM
is any1 having a hell of a lag going on again? or is it just me, it is sooo annoying. it took me 8 minutes+ after i clicked attack for anything to move.

edit : nvm, its norma now... prolly just my shitty internet

bigblackcock
08-04-2017, 06:14 AM
1. most of my abilities have some kind of debuff, and as she can just remove them all at random i wanted to save at least the attack debuff to when she is going to use her strong move, though not...

sanahtlig
08-04-2017, 06:22 AM
9. Triton's ATK rate down should be used whenever possible.
It's best to stagger it with your ATK down buffs. That gives you 2 dispels before you have to worry about Triple Attack instant KOs. If normal attack RNG kills a crucial team member (like a healer or your type B debuffer), you're going to have a rough time.

Inb4whales
08-04-2017, 06:41 AM
1. though not sure why i didn't use the others XD
2. with the CD of abilities and eidolon if i use more than 1 attack debuff, i may not have any attack debuff next time she is gonna use it.
6. more than that, i accidently used nike's and gabriel's def boost on the first turn instead of using 1 of them and after it wear off to use the other one, so instead of having defense buff the whole battle i messed up on the very first turn XD
9. don't know, isn't it better to keep it for when she is going to use her strong move as she can just clear it whenever she wants?
10. i did seprate the defense debuff? haven't noticed that :O
11. gabriel had kinda low HP so if she was targeted then no full burst anyway, but i guess i should have taken the risk for the chance to do full burst :O
------------------
1. I was talking about damage abilities like the normal Nike water splash ability with no debuffs on it. But sure you did mention you forgot about it.

2. I mentioned number 8 though. The weaker non-stackable debuffs should be used more often.

6. The two defense buffs are on different frames so they are stackable. I just assumed that you wanted to mitigate as much damage as possible so I didn't say anything back then. In fact all three defense buffs (Joan's, Nike and Gabriel) are all stackable since each of them are different.
Joan's is a 1 turn % mitigate.
Nike is a 3 turn DEF up only. (A-frame)
Gab is dual buff of ATK+DEF. (B-frame)

9. I was talking about attack rate down though. You know that debuff that reduces the chance of the enemy doing doubles and triples on your single kamihime? It doesn't affect the boss's burst obviously because can you imagine a boss doing double/triple bursts on that same turn? So considering the fact that it only takes effect when its not bursting, you might as well use it whenever possible anyway just in case it doesn't cleanse itself. You can't predict when it will cleanse anyway. Or like sanahtlig mentioned, if you're worried about a triple coming out as soon as it cleansed, use it only when you're out of ATK debuffs.

10. At 4:10 you used Sniper shot but skipped out on the Gabriel A-frame DEF debuff. (they are both stackable)

11. Ehh fair enough. Still kind of a waste because bursts should only be tagged on at the brink of coming out of stun to maximise the benefits of keeping a boss in stun.

bigblackcock
08-04-2017, 07:55 AM
ok, i've recorded another battle with typhon (ragnarok), same formation but this time i've tried to be more calm so i can do less mistakes lol
also, sorry i'm so weak so the battles are kinda long, i wish i could get stronger soon, oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otc--TVY73k

jazz154
08-04-2017, 09:59 AM
In the end I had to scrap my first idea. First I overestimated how fast I can get Typhon to stun (too slow to make that little extra damage worth it) then I learned that her attacks hurt.
As for Garuda? Everything went wrong the moment that I didn't take black propaganda. Though I must admit my team did put up a good fight before dying.
So I had to resurrect in both battles. Second day went a little better.

Alright, here is my Garuda ragnarok... I won just by sheer luck. I wanted to try my luck with dizzy... It failed.

https://youtu.be/QsAlK0w31Hs

Here is Typhon ragnarok. I must say that her first attack left me speechless, especially because I forgot to use Nike buff.

https://youtu.be/TK2p7GTrDqk
Also I learned that maybe, just maayyyybe I shouldn't use all attacking skills on the start of the battle.

And last but not least, Typhon ultimate! I thought that maybe last time taking Shiva was a bit too much so this time I took Siegfried and Circe. Who needs team of R kami if you can take only one!
Sadly I had to heal once, because unlike Yatagarasu she is less of a joke and more of a real threat.

https://youtu.be/FifPaniU0Eg

Kitty
08-04-2017, 10:35 AM
well, seems as every one else is posting their battles.. I will too i guess... though mine aren't nearly as impressive as anyones... i guess if anyone is interested to watch a boring, shitty and laggy video then here it is :D
don't bully me with what you think i could've done better :eek:

typhon ragnarok - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5lOP-AC6M&t=48s

garuda ragnarok - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO21QByqgfA&t=17s

WonderWaffle
08-04-2017, 01:21 PM
dont got a water team so typhon is pretty much impossible to complete. Im pretty much dark team specialized until i can even remotely get good units for other elements...Typhon one shots team and i got nothing to stop it from doing so either since she just removes debuffs. Hits so hard before it too one single hit takes 2k hp

Slashley
08-04-2017, 01:35 PM
dont got a water team so typhon is pretty much impossible to complete. Im pretty much dark team specialized until i can even remotely get good units for other elements...Typhon one shots team and i got nothing to stop it from doing so either since she just removes debuffs. Hits so hard before it too one single hit takes 2k hpMake a team as defensive as possible. Yesterday, I won my first Ragnarok ever just by turtling up against Typhon and getting lucky. Like, didn't cleanse once between two Rage full-bubble attacks and getting Charmed multiple times in a row. And don't use Burst until Rage, you need to shorten the amount of Rage turns as much as possible. If you get through Rage without being in little pieces, you've won.

I got absolutely destroyed today since neither lucky thing happened. Oh well, I can probably get one or hopefully two kills during this event.

Aidoru
08-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Anyone know what would reduce Ragnarok Typhon's rage meter quicker? Eternal Serpent (-20% of current rage meter) or Morale Boost (increase rage meter reduction rate for all himes for 2 turns)? This is assuming I have a full burst and most/all attack skills ready.

I can't really tell since the text is in the way but I think my light team's full burst only took out half of her bar on my first attempt, not including skills.

jazz154
08-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Anyone know what would reduce Ragnarok Typhon's rage meter quicker? Eternal Serpent (-20% of current rage meter) or Morale Boost (increase rage meter reduction rate for all himes for 2 turns)? This is assuming I have a full burst and most/all attack skills ready.

I can't really tell since the text is in the way but I think my light team's full burst only took out half of her bar on my first attempt, not including skills.

Not 100% sure, but I believe that Serpent is better. As far as I can tell from jp wiki morale boost doesn't do that much.

AgentFakku
08-04-2017, 07:00 PM
since last event been running expert since I found out I can do expert but not on auto skill

gotta do it manually though I had fail battles a few times when the enemy usually had issues w/ Typhoon in killing my two healers and it became a death race on who can get their HP to zero LOL

wished I max out Ygrass - found out she can heal and attack for an Eidolon, healing spell for a bit each turn can make so much a fucking difference

edit:

I switch Sand-chan w/ Ygrass for element teams dat ain't gotta healer minus my soul which I will make a healer: dark, light, thunder

bigblackcock
08-04-2017, 07:20 PM

watching kitty's video, it seem like belphi's skill can reduce it nicely, son't know what the name of this skill though

sanahtlig
08-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Eternal Serpent should be extremely effective. You're going to need every advantage you can get, so time the transition for right after the first overdrive. You'll get 4 turns after that to charge...

Naes
08-05-2017, 01:37 AM
damnit, i'm barely not good enough to do garuda on ultimate, doing it requires me to use an elixir, which would probably be better served giving me three and a half runs on expert. right?. the rest of the duration of the event to get garuda maxxed. two more garudas needed. and i'm still nervous i wont get that last one.

Stway
08-05-2017, 05:34 AM
Is it just my net, or is the server shitting itself again?

Dari
08-05-2017, 05:43 AM
I can't connect either.

WhatIconceal
08-05-2017, 05:44 AM
yep, seems like lags are back

Stway
08-05-2017, 05:47 AM
FFS.. not again. Is Nutaku even feeding that poor hamster anything?

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 06:28 AM
haven't been having any problems personally

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 10:08 AM
thought Typhoon removes debuffs from her only but then I actually paid attention dis time LOL

she rmoves your buffs eeek - I rather fight Garuda if I'm forced to do Ultimate LOL

Found my allies from Flower Knight Girl in Kamihime

I haven't run into Aidoru-kun in FK or Kamihime yet

damnit, i'm barely not good enough to do garuda on ultimate, doing it requires me to use an elixir, which would probably be better served giving me three and a half runs on expert. right?. the rest of the duration of the event to get garuda maxxed. two more garudas needed. and i'm still nervous i wont get that last one.

same here, can't do ultimate - no biggie just run Expert

if you don't make it, another revival will just pop up - I was doing standard for Garuda back then now I'm read to do expert

dreadpin
08-05-2017, 11:36 AM
same here, feel Typhoon is much harder especially when u got a screw up luck...at round 1 removing all the debuffs... fine i prepared for that... round 2 another removal! ....great....
Btw it's Rag.
Garuda - no loss
Typhoon - 1 loss

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 11:37 AM
I haven't run into Aidoru-kun in FK or Kamihime yet

same here, can't do ultimate - no biggie just run Expert

if you don't make it, another revival will just pop up - I was doing standard for Garuda back then now I'm read to do expert

I think remember reading a comment about, think he was also the ont that mentioned it but that's because your ranks are too different. The game matches you up with other players within a certain similar rank. Not sure what the range is.

You have a 25k atk fire team with several SR and even Acala and can't clear Garuda Ulitmate? That's awfully strange.

AznSamsung
08-05-2017, 12:27 PM
dont start i have the same as him and with 2 ssr instead and i still cant beat it (i die with like 5-10% left on it)

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 12:50 PM
I think remember reading a comment about, think he was also the ont that mentioned it but that's because your ranks are too different. The game matches you up with other players within a certain similar rank. Not sure what the range is.

You have a 25k atk fire team with several SR and even Acala and can't clear Garuda Ulitmate? That's awfully strange.

Yeah, Im a noob even though I play since launch

I just don't have time to play the game heavily due to work so I play at my own pacing and just have fun

I made the mistake on focusing on Kamihime rather than weapons and Eidolons, been in dat habit b/c of the games I play focus mostly on people and their skills not their weapons

I don't have any SSR weapons. For SR, I don't have any weapons max out since I ain't got much dupe SR weapons either

oh yeah, Aidoru-chan did mention dat. I forgot about

thanks for making me remember that

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 01:21 PM
dont start i have the same as him and with 2 ssr instead and i still cant beat it (i die with like 5-10% left on it)

Leveling up some assault weapons can probably fix that. Hopfully you're saving full burst to push her into stun during rage, which gives you plenty of time to recover during her long stun.

AutoCrimson
08-05-2017, 01:47 PM
Hunter is just a male version of CW, namely FAW. A person that plays from launch would have better team. unless the person is lacking the formal logic

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 02:23 PM
all right, I bought dat Garuda axe and it really ate up everything LOL

Jesus, only a few days. Oh well, can't do more than dat.

jazz154
08-05-2017, 03:30 PM
same here, feel Typhoon is much harder especially when u got a screw up luck...at round 1 removing all the debuffs... fine i prepared for that... round 2 another removal! ....great....
Btw it's Rag.
Garuda - no loss
Typhoon - 1 loss

And I feel like Garuda is worse. But main reason would be that my main team is water team. For Typhon you apply atk debuffs before overdrive. She have 3 orbs while garuda have only 2. If you get lucky she won't erase debuffs but I wouldn't count on it.

Garuda... her normal overdrive on team is lethal if I won't mitigate it with Joan. And her special attack spam in rage is just... cruel.

Aidoru
08-05-2017, 03:37 PM
You're not using Black Propaganda on Garuda Ragnarok...?

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 07:51 PM
gave Ultimate a try on Garuda only since Typhoon scares me :P and my water team is lacking a good healer, (bad Nike)

I was really surprised - I actually did Ultimate -

guess I shouldn't do auto. Been thinking if I can't do it on auto, manual wouldn't be better

did all battles on manual since last event -

sanahtlig
08-05-2017, 08:07 PM
I was really surprised - I actually did Ultimate -

Ultimate gives much better rewards than Standard and Expert. You should use this opportunity to strengthen your weapons and eidolons with the plentiful SR enhancement drops so you're strong enough to do other Ultimates. Your team looks like it's lacking debuffs. You could fix that by running Gawain w/ Sniper Shot as your EX skill. That'll greatly improve your damage. You should run Brynhildr as healer (you have her, right?). Keep your healer in the rear row so she doesn't die.

gottesurteil
08-05-2017, 09:13 PM
I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't have Brynhildr... ever since I learned she existed I've been trying to get her. I've gotten 14 other SR kamihimes and some of them multiple times (FOUR times for Belobog lol), but for the life of me I can't get Brynhildr...

...and I run fire FML. I would love to have her, though I have Sol filling in.

bigblackcock
08-05-2017, 09:16 PM
as we can't exchange the material for unlimited amount of half elixers like previous events i decided to stop using my half elixers yesterday.
all is left is to get 2 gold books from garuda and 4 from typhon, maybe i can get them all by the end of the event with my AP alone :D

EmiyaNanaya
08-05-2017, 09:19 PM
*sigh* because of an electrical problem at my area, now I'm behind schedule... I'll probably MLB Garuda 1st then try to MLB Typhon afterwards... Thought I can do both before that happens...

omelletetherice
08-05-2017, 09:28 PM
man i was real close to havin enough materials for my last MLB garuda wep. and it drops on the 2nd to last run... welp there goes all my luck in this game for a month.

on another note, i don't seem to have many problems with garuda rag, but that typhoon... never used her debuff removal thing(wish i was using modred if she was gonna be like that), but would sometimes focus certain himes. funnily enough beat her when i was using seig, but got my butt handed to me when i was using andromeda. n yea u want typhoon outta rage asap. welp, gonna start on the typhoon stuff. gl every1

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 09:30 PM
is it worth getting typhon for her summon attack buff?

Pareidolia
08-05-2017, 11:14 PM
is it worth getting typhon for her summon attack buff?

Not really, in the current state of the game, debuffs are better than buffs for longevity, the Burst Streak might be good for now but you should wait for Apocalypse or Crom Cruach if you're maining fire, plus get buff only lasts 1 turn if I'm not mistaken
At that point even SR's like Yata No Kagami [DEF Down 180 seconds] or even the Exchangeable SR Salamander [Scorched for 180] are better. This is why Yatagarasu was a must get. Her attack down was actually useful

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Curious, can Garuda (or any SSR event drop for that matter) only drop in Ultimate & Ragnarok? Sadly I can only do Expert since I don't have the debuffs and damage to survive Ultimate Garuda yet. SR weapons are dropping but no sign of SSR.

sanahtlig
08-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Not really, in the current state of the game, debuffs are better than buffs for longevity, the Burst Streak might be good for now but you should wait for Apocalypse or Crom Cruach if you're maining fire, plus get buff only lasts 1 turn if I'm not mistaken
Typhon's active skill ATK buff buffs your Burst by about 4%, and overall damage by about 2%. It's a useful buff, but sadly doesn't get much use in Ragnarok because generally your Burst will be ready before the CD is up.

dreadpin
08-06-2017, 01:48 AM
And I feel like Garuda is worse. But main reason would be that my main team is water team. For Typhon you apply atk debuffs before overdrive. She have 3 orbs while garuda have only 2. If you get lucky she won't erase debuffs but I wouldn't count on it.

Garuda... her normal overdrive on team is lethal if I won't mitigate it with Joan. And her special attack spam in rage is just... cruel.

well u just gotta make her overdrive in rage... only 1 hime getting 8k dmg so no biggie...and her rage bar seems easily downed compare to Typhoon(i'm able to consume her full rage bar in 1 turn without any burst)

Boydjt
08-06-2017, 06:57 AM
So I've been able to defeat Garuda Ragnarok without Black Propaganda, however to be fair my main team is fire. This is the setup that I've been using:

I am using Sniper Shot as my EX skill, and usually take a level 100 Crom Cruach as my friend's Eidolon. I am also using Apocalypse as my main Eidolon because I only started playing right before Crom Cruach was released and wasn't strong enough to MLB her during her raid event.

jazz154
08-06-2017, 07:03 AM
You're not using Black Propaganda on Garuda Ragnarok...?

Of course I am using it. What I was talking about was base that they have. If you want to argue about it then you can say that because of black propaganda Typhon have 3.5 orb, maybe more.

well u just gotta make her overdrive in rage... only 1 hime getting 8k dmg so no biggie...and her rage bar seems easily downed compare to Typhoon(i'm able to consume her full rage bar in 1 turn without any burst)

But I can't get her to overdrive in 4 turns, which means that she will use it in normal state, which is fine once because I can block it with Joan. Getting her to stun in 1 turn without full burst? I really want to see your team, but I can guess that you have team that normal people won't have.

Taking rage overdrive is good idea though.
Today I decided to take Gaia with my team. It was pretty good idea, buuut... Black propaganda failed twice.
In the end, against all odds I managed to pull a win without using elixir.
Gaia died on second normal overdrive because Garuda decided to bully her. Then I took 1 or 2 raging overdrives and after stun another normal overdrive (got lucky enough to finally apply black propaganda during stun). In the end the only alive crew members were Rusalka and Gabriel.

Aidoru
08-06-2017, 07:39 AM
Of course I am using it. What I was talking about was base that they have. If you want to argue about it then you can say that because of black propaganda Typhon have 3.5 orb, maybe more.

Not really. The fact that Typhon has a overdrive meter of 3 instead of 2 like every other Advent Ragnarok is most likely solely because she has the debuff recovery ability. Devs were probably not intending for players to use Black Prop on her in the first place, not that you can't.

sanahtlig
08-06-2017, 08:34 AM
Today I decided to take Gaia with my team. It was pretty good idea, buuut... Black propaganda failed twice.
That's why I use Mordred when missing debuffs has catastrophic results. But that's interesting that you got two Black Propaganda resists in a row. Your soul is Water-element, not Wind, right?

It seems like some Ragnaroks have higher debuff resist than others, and since this stat is invisible you can only find out by trial and error. I went with Mordred for this because the JP wiki mentioned a non-trivial resist rate. For Garuda, I've found that the key to victory is stacking sufficient ATK down (-65%) such that her Overdrives are no longer threatening. That's how I can run with Mordred and not worry about healing or specifically mitigating the Overdrives.

Naes
08-06-2017, 09:53 AM
Curious, can Garuda (or any SSR event drop for that matter) only drop in Ultimate & Ragnarok? Sadly I can only do Expert since I don't have the debuffs and damage to survive Ultimate Garuda yet. SR weapons are dropping but no sign of SSR.

ive JUST become good enough to be able to do ultimate, usually my team gets cut down to three before i win.

im sure ssr only drops on ultimate and rag. i cant touch ragnarok, but i wonder, what are the chances to get an ssr for the final limit break of garuda, or should i just buy her now and be done with it.

Pareidolia
08-06-2017, 10:18 AM
ive JUST become good enough to be able to do ultimate, usually my team gets cut down to three before i win.

im sure ssr only drops on ultimate and rag. i cant touch ragnarok, but i wonder, what are the chances to get an ssr for the final limit break of garuda, or should i just buy her now and be done with it.

The shop ain't going anywhere, be patient, there's no bad scenario, you just wait, I've done 3 Ragnarok and the only thing I've dropped from those special chests have been the green orbs, close to 90-110 Ultimates and only dropped 2 SR weapons

sanahtlig
08-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Platinum chests containing SSRs drop in Expert. They're just rare. I got a copy of Apocalypse and Phoenix from Expert, back at launch before Ultimate was available.

dreadpin
08-06-2017, 10:32 AM

But I can't get her to overdrive in 4 turns, which means that she will use it in normal state, which is fine once because I can block it with Joan. Getting her to stun in 1 turn without full burst? I really want to see your team, but I can guess that you have team that normal people won't have.

Taking rage overdrive is good idea though.
In the end, against all odds I managed to pull a win without using elixir.
Gaia died on second normal overdrive because Garuda decided to bully her. Then I took 1 or 2 raging overdrives and after stun another normal overdrive (got lucky enough to finally apply black propaganda during stun). In the end the only alive crew members were Rusalka and Gabriel.

my team not really that great...just 2 SSRs... was expecting Hades to fill in the def roles... and not even counter element...

dreadpin
08-06-2017, 10:36 AM
also from my team u can notice...i'm lack of atk down and def up...which makes it hard for me to finish off typhon...if he removed my debuff from the very beginning i'm basically doomed, however... still 1 loss with typhon

Naes
08-06-2017, 11:17 AM
The shop ain't going anywhere, be patient, there's no bad scenario, you just wait, I've done 3 Ragnarok and the only thing I've dropped from those special chests have been the green orbs, close to 90-110 Ultimates and only dropped 2 SR weapons

hehe, i know that was the right thing. just wanted an opinion, i would like to stop after ive maxxed both ssr's so i guess ill get one weapon, then horde the materials until ive got enough to both, and hope i get lucky. danke.

AgentFakku
08-06-2017, 11:25 AM
dammit LOL Im such an idiot. end up using a jewl

got curious if the water team can beat Typhoon since I got lucky w/ the fire team

didn't get to use my potions. The gurls were 3/4 health and bam!!!! now I know I should keep em at full health during rage mode

I posted only lucky drops on Tumblr but I don't know if it was raid or Gacha event but I did get a SSR Eidolon on Standard before for sure

I couldn't find the files. For some reason, I delete my images after uploading em on Tumblr

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Plat chest from standard? That doesn't sound right. But I guess I wouldn't know since I only run that once for the jewels.

Never gotten anything but cores from plat chest in Ragnarok.

jazz154
08-06-2017, 02:27 PM
That's why I use Mordred when missing debuffs has catastrophic results. But that's interesting that you got two Black Propaganda resists in a row. Your soul is Water-element, not Wind, right?

It seems like some Ragnaroks have higher debuff resist than others, and since this stat is invisible you can only find out by trial and error. I went with Mordred for this because the JP wiki mentioned a non-trivial resist rate. For Garuda, I've found that the key to victory is stacking sufficient ATK down (-65%) such that her Overdrives are no longer threatening. That's how I can run with Mordred and not worry about healing or specifically mitigating the Overdrives.

Yes, my soul is water element. The problem with stacking to 65% atk down is that I can't do it. I don't have any water kami with a-frame atk debuff, so taking Joan is good choice. I can get max 42% atk down (Joan + Belphegor and Jorm). Maybe 57% if I would take Zephyrus... Is it worth taking Zephyrus instead of Gaia and going Mordred with Trial by Jury as extra skill?

my team not really that great...just 2 SSRs... was expecting Hades to fill in the def roles... and not even counter element...

You have two SSR of your element (one being Amon Unleashed which is great), that is already better than me, plus you have Beelzebub which means you are doing great damage. But you have one less SSR than I thought, didn't you have Susanoo or was that someone else with dark team?

Anyhow I have
And there is no way for me to get garuda to stun in 1 turn without full burst.

AgentFakku
08-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Plat chest from standard? That doesn't sound right. But I guess I wouldn't know since I only run that once for the jewels.

Never gotten anything but cores from plat chest in Ragnarok.

I ran standard for a long long time since launch until last event where I actually ran on Expert

Trying to find posts but this site's search engine sux balls

http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3313-event-07-lightning-clockwork-angel-raid-event-3.html#post71804

Expert mode though

Ahh, I found it. It's not me but someone did get on Standard:

http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3060-event02-advent-battle-phoenix-19.html#post65892

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 03:18 PM
I ran standard for a long long time since launch until last event where I actually ran on Expert

Trying to find posts but this site's search engine sux balls

harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3313-event-07-lightning-clockwork-angel-raid-event-3.html#post71804

Expert mode though

Ahh, I found it. It's not me but someone did get on Standard:

harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3060-event02-advent-battle-phoenix-19.html#post65892

Pretty sure that's expert.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Pretty sure that's expert.

That looks more like Standard to me, judging by the amount of drops.. and if you read the last of the next page someone did in fact drop a plat chest in Standard. So it must be possible, but no idea the chance.. if it's worse or the same on all difficulties.

AznSamsung
08-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Standard do drop plat cuz i got one before ... and then my luck was gone

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 04:21 PM
That looks more like Standard to me, judging by the amount of drops.. and if you read the last of the next page someone did in fact drop a plat chest in Standard. So it must be possible, but no idea the chance.. if it's worse or the same on all difficulties.

If i remember correctly, the first couple events had less material drops than we do now and it was raised on a later event.

sanahtlig
08-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Yes, my soul is water element. The problem with stacking to 65% atk down is that I can't do it. I don't have any water kami with a-frame atk debuff, so taking Joan is good choice. I can get max 42% atk down (Joan + Belphegor and Jorm). Maybe 57% if I would take Zephyrus... Is it worth taking Zephyrus instead of Gaia and going Mordred with Trial by Jury as extra skill?
Probably not. To make this strategy work, you'd need Triton so you could run Sniper Shot on Mordred. Given that Aphrodite and Triton appeared at the same time (and that was thus an ideal time to mega-roll for Water users), I'm surprised you don't have her.

Not like it matters since you should have a large supply of cores already saved up, and we can only trade 6 per Advent. Even without the excess cores, you only need 3-5 wins to meet the event quota. A few losses due to poor RNG is acceptable.

Stway
08-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Dunno about you guys, but I'm really hoping there's a break after this even if it's short. I blew all 40 event elixirs sadly, but feel it was worth it as I really needed Garuda MLBed and SoulPs. On that note, I'm all out of elixirs for now so I really hope next event is raid since I'm stocked on seeds. Also, fuck Typhon lol.. she was more annoying than any other event for me. Only going to 3-star her.

Pareidolia
08-07-2017, 12:43 AM
Dunno about you guys, but I'm really hoping there's a break after this even if it's short. I blew all 40 event elixirs sadly, but feel it was worth it as I really needed Garuda MLBed and SoulPs. On that note, I'm all out of elixirs for now so I really hope next event is raid since I'm stocked on seeds. Also, fuck Typhon lol.. she was more annoying than any other event for me. Only going to 3-star her.

We're only past half way, dude, two more days and half it's enough time to get the last Typhon only using the time-recovery AP's

Stway
08-07-2017, 01:08 AM
We're only past half way, dude, two more days and half it's enough time to get the last Typhon only using the time-recovery AP's

Yea, I know. That last LB though doesn't feel worth it to me at all, especially when you have Yatagarasu. I'm also really unlucky with her drops (the Fangs) for some reason unlike Garuda, and can only do Expert. So I'd just rather farm Garuda to get as many copies of the hammer as possible, then spend the rest on SoulPs since I went the Siegfried & D'art route and want Mordred (total of 900 something SoulPs needed right now lol.) I know past the first 100 is a waste but it's w/e.

Unregistered
08-07-2017, 07:45 AM
Yea, I know. That last LB though doesn't feel worth it to me at all, especially when you have Yatagarasu. I'm also really unlucky with her drops (the Fangs) for some reason unlike Garuda, and can only do Expert. So I'd just rather farm Garuda to get as many copies of the hammer as possible, then spend the rest on SoulPs since I went the Siegfried & D'art route and want Mordred (total of 900 something SoulPs needed right now lol.) I know past the first 100 is a waste but it's w/e.

It's debatable whether or not Typhon would have been better. Since you mentioned Yatagarasu only, I would assume you dont have either Crom, a better fire main eidolon or Jormungand, a water eidolon with an atk down and better stats (though longer CD) than. Garruda is only needed if you need her as a main, otherwise she's inferior toTyphonas a sub eidolon who has better stats and a better skill.

dreadpin
08-07-2017, 10:54 AM

yup it's worthless, unless u desperately needed that atk up...if u needed that buff, then oh well max it... otherwise u got a half asses eido in ur sub list that drag down ur stats

However....it's been ages for me to use eido...so i would say stat is the top priority?

Pareidolia
08-07-2017, 10:59 AM
it's been ages for me to use eido...so i would say stat is the top priority?

It is unless there's an advent like Yatagarasu which forces you to have 2 affliction removals, then you shall switch the Eido with the lower stat for another that removes afflictions, say Behemoth

bigblackcock
08-07-2017, 02:11 PM
i just can't believe it, here i've thought i'm starting to do well in game and managed to win both ragnarok till today...
on garuda's ragnarok 1 of the attack debuff didn't work so only -20% attack debuff, ok better than nothing.
and i managed to get her from raging to stunned with full burst attack, however on the first turn she got stunned on she did triple strike on my brynhildr, my only healer and that was my downfall.
then i lost gaia so less cut damage to do and in the end i was left with arc 100% burst and baphomet 87% burst.
i wanted to use normal attack so i can use both burst next turn, but arc's HP was so low that she could have lost if she was targeted.
so i used arc burstm and as i've thought she did attack arc, but she somehow survive it.
so if i actually waited and used there burst time on the same time i could win, but ended up like that instead:
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/3677/TrzSye.png
i have 3 SSR kami that can be awakened so getting the cores for eyes fragmaents will help me, but i won't use my jewels to buy elixers for it...

sanahtlig
08-07-2017, 02:16 PM
You can only trade in 6 cores per Advent event. Your loss is, ultimately, inconsequential. You missed out on a gold token and a small chance for a SR/SSR weapaon or eidolon. Heartbreaking, I'm sure.

bigblackcock
08-07-2017, 02:23 PM
You can only trade in 6 cores per Advent event. Your loss is, ultimately, inconsequential. You missed out on a gold token and a small chance for a SR/SSR weapaon or eidolon. Heartbreaking, I'm sure.

well, the event isn't over yet, so as long as it'll be my only lose it's alright i guess.
not that i need any of the SSR weapons/eidolon, but sr material to level up skill is nice, still low chance though so i most likely wouldn't find it anyway.

omelletetherice
08-07-2017, 03:53 PM
those cores are used for awakened himes? crap! been buyin those dragonic eyes with em...

on another note it seems almost impossible to beat rag typhoon (guess i lucked out that 1time) with that op rage od and that cleanse. thou from what i gather everything pretty much hinges on how well u can deal with her rage mode. need to get her outta it fast and hopefully start her in it with no od bars. even when i be usin atk down debuffs, she stills hits my team for 5.8-6k. welp, i guess i can take solace in the fact that rag garuda is easy for my fire team.

also, is awakened nike limited to this event or will she still be available in gatcha?

Aidoru
08-07-2017, 04:09 PM
those cores are used for awakened himes? crap! been buyin those dragonic eyes with em...

on another note it seems almost impossible to beat rag typhoon (guess i lucked out that 1time) with that op rage od and that cleanse. thou from what i gather everything pretty much hinges on how well u can deal with her rage mode. need to get her outta it fast and hopefully start her in it with no od bars. even when i be usin atk down debuffs, she stills hits my team for 5.8-6k. welp, i guess i can take solace in the fact that rag garuda is easy for my fire team.

also, is awakened nike limited to this event or will she still be available in gatcha?

The cores are for draconic eyes shards. You need 3 completed eyes for awakening a hime according to the JP wiki.

And Nike is permanent. You can tell because she doesn't have her own page saying limited time like the summer girls.

omelletetherice
08-07-2017, 04:23 PM
The cores are for draconic eyes shards. You need 3 completed eyes for awakening a hime according to the JP wiki.

And Nike is permanent. You can tell because she doesn't have her own page saying limited time like the summer girls.

ah~ thx fa the info. well, that put me at ease since i was trying to get her. wanna get all awakened story girls.

Unregistered
08-07-2017, 04:26 PM

Has anyone tried it on the Nutaku version?

Aidoru
08-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Has anyone tried it on the Nutaku version?

Tried what? Awakening? It hasn't even been implemented yet in the Nutaku version.

AgentFakku
08-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Back to running on expert

I had done ultimate for Garuda (trying to pick up the pace and get more drops) but I won 4/8 matches w/0 jewel

Not gonna waste anymore jewels, need 800 jewels for 3K pull

needed jewels for SSR Nike if I get lucky which I prolly won't since my tickets (after 15th or so) have been weapons

AgentFakku
08-07-2017, 08:24 PM
If i remember correctly, the first couple events had less material drops than we do now and it was raised on a later event.

Not really,

this is Expert drops for me

and standard
Not a lotta differences in # of drops

edit:

Ok either the game is screwing w/ RNG

just ran expert again and got page full of drops and 2nd page w/ 1 drop

AgentFakku
08-07-2017, 08:43 PM
okay, im not sure anymore, Ran expert again and got less than a page 5926

mabye it just RNG screwing around

Pareidolia
08-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Not really,

just ran expert again and got page full of drops and 2nd page w/ 1 drop

Darn dude, just give up on expert, if you wait for the 30 AP you'll get thrice or 4 times the expert gold chest in Ultimate, even if you struggle there is better

bigblackcock
08-07-2017, 09:10 PM
just noticed our guardian was water when i challenged ragnarok garuda yesterday instead of fire O_O
sigh, when i'll finally learn and stop to do such a dumb mistakes?

Saeleyna
08-07-2017, 09:34 PM
just noticed our guardian was water when i challenged ragnarok garuda yesterday instead of fire O_O
sigh, when i'll finally learn and stop to do such a dumb mistakes?

Just did a run vs Typhon where I had my fire team comp instead of my water one >_<. Thankfully only expert so I barely managed to survive, but instantly went welp..... this sucks.

EmiyaNanaya
08-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Just did a run vs Typhon where I had my fire team comp instead of my water one >_<. Thankfully only expert so I barely managed to survive, but instantly went welp..... this sucks.

Yesterday I ran an Ultimate Garuda bringing a Water team with a friend's fire Eido... I can't finish it and had to give up... welp...

Celaien
08-09-2017, 03:15 AM
People like I am new I have a question about garuda, the eilodon effect that it owns, it works when it is as sub-eilodon?, or the effect only serves when it is only as main, and only takes into account the attack and health for the sub eilodons?

Stway
08-09-2017, 04:44 AM
People like I am new I have a question about garuda, the eilodon effect that it owns, it works when it is as sub-eilodon?, or the effect only serves when it is only as main, and only takes into account the attack and health for the sub eilodons?

Eidolon effect only works if that eidolon is set as your main eidolon (and only the current team's main eidolon will be active), but you can also use a friend's main eidolon (as a support) and it stacks with your main eidolon's effect. Sub eidolons are used for their stats and summoning effects, and friends can't use them.

A side note also, if you want your friends to have more of your eidolons to choose from.. set a main eidolon of each element for every team since they will all show up for them even if you aren't using a specific team.

AutoCrimson
08-09-2017, 06:33 AM
im really tired of these, you know.. now i have to burn 40 half-elixirs today for ulti, cuz shit luck of zero platinum

bigblackcock
08-09-2017, 08:44 AM
just 2 days ago i lost in garuda's ragnarok due bad luck of losing my healer early in the battle.
and today i just had to do a stupid mistake of not changing my team before trying my typhon attempt...
so the support eidolon was jorm while my team was fire with gaia in from and 2 kami in training -_-
it was so pathetic that even the full burst was barely 72K and couldn;t do much, got her to just half AP T_T

anyway, i think that i'm pretty much got everything i wanted from this event.
got the draconic fragments, premium and kami weapon tickets, MLB both eidolon and their SSR weapon, MLB the wind assault weapon,
got some half elixers that i'm saving for next advent event, gold book that used to limit break SSR kami and extra of garuda hammer and don't know what to do with it.

as we can't get "unlimited" amount of half elixers from event shop anymore, is there a reason to keep battling garuda and typhon?
or it's better to just do raid boss and try to farm SR material from them?
also, what should i get from the materials i have? should i get the SR weapons as materials to level up skills? or maybe go for the SR weapon material so i can enhance my weapons as i have a lot of new weapons with low level?

Slashley
08-09-2017, 10:57 AM
--is there a reason to keep battling garuda and typhon?--I don't think anyone knows for 100% sure. Technically, I guess? But so far, only Ixion has gotten a second reprint. Though it should be noted that there was a second, new SSR weapon available this time (and also the old Ixid Blade).

I haven't even checked if Ixion uses the same currency in the 2nd reprint or not. Probably.

dreadpin
08-09-2017, 10:58 AM
just 2 days ago i lost in garuda's ragnarok due bad luck of losing my healer early in the battle.
and today i just had to do a stupid mistake of not changing my team before trying my typhon attempt...
so the support eidolon was jorm while my team was fire with gaia in from and 2 kami in training -_-
it was so pathetic that even the full burst was barely 72K and couldn;t do much, got her to just half AP T_T

anyway, i think that i'm pretty much got everything i wanted from this event.
got the draconic fragments, premium and kami weapon tickets, MLB both eidolon and their SSR weapon, MLB the wind assault weapon,
got some half elixers that i'm saving for next advent event, gold book that used to limit break SSR kami and extra of garuda hammer and don't know what to do with it.

as we can't get "unlimited" amount of half elixers from event shop anymore, is there a reason to keep battling garuda and typhon?
or it's better to just do raid boss and try to farm SR material from them?
also, what should i get from the materials i have? should i get the SR weapons as materials to level up skills? or maybe go for the SR weapon material so i can enhance my weapons as i have a lot of new weapons with low level?

y raid bosses when u can shop SR from the event? just my thought...

bigblackcock
08-09-2017, 11:31 AM
I don't think anyone knows for 100% sure. Technically, I guess? But so far, only Ixion has gotten a second reprint. Though it should be noted that there was a second, new SSR weapon available this time (and also the old Ixid Blade).

I haven't even checked if Ixion uses the same currency in the 2nd reprint or not. Probably.
to be honest, if it's just 1 SSR weapon in...sometime next year, if i still play it may be a better idea not to get too much mats now so i'll have something to do next time, unless the shop itself reset completely which i doubt it.
the biggest question is- will we still play by the time the next rematch of garuda and typhon will come back?

y raid bosses when u can shop SR from the event? just my thought...

that the point, i still not sure if to get the SR weapons as materials or the SR material weapons as both my weapons levels and skill aren't as high.
the first and second sr weapon won't cost that much, but 3rd and 4th copies will cost more so not sure if it'll worth to get them with that price.
so i really not sure if i should just buy 1-2 copy of the sr weapon and sr material weapon with the rest?
or maybe just SR weapons and hope to get enough SR material weapons from union events?
or maybe SR material weapons as i can get many and hope to find more weapons in raid?

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 12:27 PM
The SR defender weapons for skill leveling. You can level skills while gaining some weapon exp/levels. Grab enhance materials with leftover materials.

AgentFakku
08-09-2017, 12:34 PM

oh man that happens me too many times

gottesurteil
08-09-2017, 01:17 PM
You'd think it'd get old, but I STILL find it highly amusing that I take my water team in led by a WIND eidolon (Garuda) and borrowing a FIRE eidolon (fafnir).

dreadpin
08-09-2017, 01:49 PM
to be honest, if it's just 1 SSR weapon in...sometime next year, if i still play it may be a better idea not to get too much mats now so i'll have something to do next time, unless the shop itself reset completely which i doubt it.
the biggest question is- will we still play by the time the next rematch of garuda and typhon will come back?

that the point, i still not sure if to get the SR weapons as materials or the SR material weapons as both my weapons levels and skill aren't as high.
the first and second sr weapon won't cost that much, but 3rd and 4th copies will cost more so not sure if it'll worth to get them with that price.
so i really not sure if i should just buy 1-2 copy of the sr weapon and sr material weapon with the rest?
or maybe just SR weapons and hope to get enough SR material weapons from union events?
or maybe SR material weapons as i can get many and hope to find more weapons in raid?

well...i'm even getting the last piece of SSR weapon(example gotten 1/2 drops) to feed my on my Dark SSR weapon...so i would say yeah... worth it since disaster drop rate that based on luck...and i got shitty luck

acetyline
08-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Well I'm at ~200 runs (combined) of Garuda/Typhon with 0 SSR drops.

Didn't get an SSR from Yatagarasu either, just had to buy them all; I only got a few SR weapons here and there.

If you ask me I'd rather have drops after maxing them than having no drops at all like me.

Aidoru
08-09-2017, 06:14 PM
So tired of doing Ragnarok Typhon I barely payed attention and forgot to turn off my burst and ended up wasting it and not having enough to push in to stun when I got into rage. Oh well. Just 1 more day of this.

AgentFakku
08-09-2017, 06:56 PM
have to agree

thought a week was not enuff time and too short since I needed to get Eidolon and weapon to highest upgrade

but man, I'm so effing tired

bigblackcock
08-09-2017, 08:41 PM
The SR defender weapons for skill leveling. You can level skills while gaining some weapon exp/levels. Grab enhance materials with leftover materials.

ok, got the weapons from garuda, now i'll try to get the SR weapons from typhon before the event ends (or at least try to)

Kitty
08-10-2017, 05:59 AM
didn't do any ragnarok battles other than the first attempt of garuda/typhon on the first day.. so 1 each, due to lack of motivation and being....lazy :D
well, til now.. guess i have a little more luck in the last day? vs typhon, i'll do garuda later when our guardian is back to fire... if i feel like it.
didn't know we can find SR/SSR material or anything from ragnarok battles but...well i do now.
https://image.ibb.co/jC82Uv/aaa.png

Saeleyna
08-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Good to know I'm not the only one. Wish I could even complete Rag battle personally though xD. To be fair only really started a couple days before the Yggdrasil fight so can't complain too much I guess.

bigblackcock
08-10-2017, 02:06 PM
as i may use wind team as main team in the future (main is dark for now) i tried to max level the SSR hammer :D
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8735/s7cVab.png

Kitty
08-10-2017, 02:47 PM
as i may use wind team as main team in the future (main is dark for now) i tried to max level the SSR hammer :D
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8735/s7cVab.png

there goes my motivation...T_T

Celaien
08-10-2017, 05:59 PM
2 hours left and we already started with connection problems again...

Pareidolia
08-10-2017, 06:08 PM
2 hours left and we already started with connection problems again...

Apparently is normal for nutaku when an event will end

Celaien
08-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Just now that there are less than 2 hours, I have what it takes to make garuda ultimate, haaa my luck ... :(:(

Celaien
08-10-2017, 08:02 PM
I still need to grab the times right at garuda ult ....

Aidoru
08-10-2017, 08:09 PM
If we knew who your other units were we could offer advice. The only thing I can say right now you should try to find some friends with Crom as their fire eidolon support. The additional HP helps when you're still in that stage of struggling. Neither Typhon or Yatagarsu provide that HP%. Though not like it matters much at this point since you have less than a hour left.

Celaien
08-10-2017, 08:18 PM
If we knew who your other units were we could offer advice. The only thing I can say right now you should try to find some friends with Crom as their fire eidolon support. The additional HP helps when you're still in that stage of struggling. Neither Typhon or Yatagarsu provide that HP%. Though not like it matters much at this point since you have less than a hour left.

yep i see that the mpst of my friend have yatagaratsu and typhon only 1 or 2 have crom...

Aidoru
08-10-2017, 09:02 PM
And we get 4 day break with the next one being Dulluhan, a dark raid event, the event we were originally suppose to have.

bigblackcock
08-10-2017, 09:04 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/6250/cocoOM.png
come on, 4 days break again? i see they're desperate for delaying events so halloween and Xmas would be in the right dates -_-

EmiyaNanaya
08-10-2017, 09:05 PM
And we get 4 day break with the next one being Dulluhan, a dark raid event, the event we were originally suppose to have.

Thank goodness we get the original event on... I need to stock up my HE stock...

Pareidolia
08-10-2017, 09:05 PM

Papa bless, I can finally breathe

Celaien
08-10-2017, 09:07 PM
This game really hates me ...

Celaien
08-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Thank goodness we get the original event on... I need to stock up my HE stock...

We are 2, I think I had 2 or 3 HE as much ...

Fury
08-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Wow, so lucky HAHAHA5962
Managed to get the final SSR garuda weapon. It was a race to the finish.

~Fury~

AgentFakku
08-11-2017, 01:58 PM
only got Garuda's axe up to lvl 2 and Typhoon's sword up to lvl 1

and Garuda up to lvl 1 and Typhoon (only got her in this revival)

fucka
08-11-2017, 02:13 PM
missed the event first time

Max both weapons and Garuda, 2 star typhoon.

No drops ingame. a lot of grinding.