PDA

View Full Version : [Event 35] Pitter-Patter Raindrops in the Forest (08/08/17 - 22/08/17)

paraphin
08-08-2017, 08:06 AM
card-event? hmm, interessting.
a lot of rewards!! nice!
the only problem, we get a ton of 3* girls and i don't think i can keep them all until bond crystals are out^^ shit

Drip
08-08-2017, 08:22 AM
And for the lazy people who expect a lot of frustration picking cards:

The cards are the same as they were in the DMM version. At least for the first few sets. (http://imgur.com/a/5kU5r)

twilightdream
08-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Wow first flip-card, nice.
I'll flip it when event nearly to finish, no point to rush.
Good luck flipping.

Dargor
08-08-2017, 08:33 AM
For those who want a specific reward, here are the Card Flip Patterns:

flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Patters_of_the_Rainfall_Forest/Card_Flip

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 08:48 AM
the only problem, we get a ton of 3* girls and i don't think i can keep them all until bond crystals are out^^ shit

Wait until the second half of the event to grab them. Looking through old threads, that's when DMM added the bond crystals. But, they also added whaleship mission 2 during The Quiet Lake Borders, so who knows if it'll happen.

paraphin
08-08-2017, 08:50 AM
what the... you need 121,800 event currency to flip all cards!

Wait until the second half of the event to grab them. Looking through old threads, that's when DMM added the bond crystals. But, they also added whaleship mission 2 during The Quiet Lake Borders, so who knows if it'll happen.

oh cool, rly? that would be awesome :3

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 08:58 AM
It's a lot less tempting to grab every little filler item in this kind of event.

paraphin
08-08-2017, 09:05 AM

confirmed.
thx for the info, that will make it easier to get the important stuff.

Drip
08-08-2017, 09:46 AM
And DON'T press the green button in the last stage. Might as well put only 1 unit on that track, if you ask me..

AgentFakku
08-08-2017, 10:19 AM

oh no shop this time.

MachThreeSlug
08-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Holy crap! The new girls actually have different facial expressions in the cutscenes now!

Edit: Actually it looks like all of the characters who show up in cutscenes have different facial expressions now. Cool.

AgentFakku
08-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Holy crap! The new girls actually have different facial expressions in the cutscenes now!

Edit: Actually it looks like all of the characters who show up in cutscenes have different facial expressions now. Cool.

hell yeah

I don't mind if they don't animate it like Girls Symphony

Kinda like the retro portrait thing

AgentFakku
08-08-2017, 12:29 PM
changed my menu gurl b/c it's raining - though I don't she's smiling happy LOL

is there anyone w/ an umbrella :V

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/223/171/94e.gif

hypo
08-08-2017, 02:14 PM
And DON'T press the green button in the last stage. Might as well put only 1 unit on that track, if you ask me..

Well, I don't see any use to the placements except for the Top one (before the 3-way), if you don't need the cannons to shoot the pests (aka "my teams are strong enough")

AgentFakku
08-08-2017, 02:19 PM
might have fun and put up a cannon squad for LOLs

never got to use Gardenia and dat megane skinny chick

hypo
08-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Question for those who have already started the card game:

You can acquire the rewards by turning over their respctive card.
After turning 5 cards of any type, you can turn over to a new sheet.

You can open up to 16 sheets.
The rewards will become more attractive and abundent which each sheet passed.
NOTE: Some sheets will be added in the second half of the event.

You can check out the items you can acquire in the "Rewards" tab.

You can also choose what sheet to play from the "Sheet" button.

That last line, does it mean that we can go back to previous sheets, or do we have to go forward, like the resets on gacha events?

Rampage
08-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Question for those who have already started the card game:

That last line, does it mean that we can go back to previous sheets, or do we have to go forward, like the resets on gacha events?

Yes, tells you in instructions if you read them.

Drip
08-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Well, I don't see any use to the placements except for the Top one (before the 3-way), if you don't need the cannons to shoot the pests (aka "my teams are strong enough")
Even if you're worried that your girls might be too weak, it's probably better to put only 1 girl on the right side tent, because if the second squad takes the path down to the green button, it'll release those moving pests, and you'll run into at least 2 batches of those (if you have a very fast squad with something like 850+ speed) before reaching the final boss. The little HP the boss lost from those cannons doesn't compare to the amount of damage you take from the flying pests.

Taon
08-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Even if you're worried that your girls might be too weak, it's probably better to put only 1 girl on the right side tent, because if the second squad takes the path down to the green button, it'll release those moving pests, and you'll run into at least 2 batches of those (if you have a very fast squad with something like 850+ speed) before reaching the final boss. The little HP the boss lost from those cannons doesn't compare to the amount of damage you take from the flying pests.

Quoted for truth; my main squad (full evolved, 70, 6*) was less than half health by the time they got to the last boss and I haven't seen them get that low in a good while.

hypo
08-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Yes, tells you in instructions if you read them.

Yeah, but I wanted to be sure that it wasn't "go to next sheet only" instead of "choose your sheet between all you have"

AgentFakku
08-08-2017, 10:08 PM
I remember DMM let you go back forth for Gachas and Sheet but I'm not sure for the past events since I haven't play DMM since the launch

Not sure if Nutaku would do it since this is our first sheet event and past Gacha events - we couldn't switch

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 10:39 PM
In case anyone is confused, "Lady Sorrel Corniculata" is supposed to be Oxalis.

Zandel
08-08-2017, 10:47 PM
In case anyone is confused, "Lady Sorrel Corniculata" is supposed to be Oxalis.

Well that makes sense, she is a big tomboy type.

Zandel
08-08-2017, 11:38 PM
And for the lazy people who expect a lot of frustration picking cards:

The cards are the same as they were in the DMM version. At least for the first few sets. (http://imgur.com/a/5kU5r)

This is not accurate FYI. The card placement is random for each person it seems. Multiple accounts have things in different spots.

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 11:59 PM
This is not accurate FYI. The card placement is random for each person it seems. Multiple accounts have things in different spots.

It's based on the character shown in the corners.

AgentFakku
08-09-2017, 02:08 AM
Yeah, but I wanted to be sure that it wasn't "go to next sheet only" instead of "choose your sheet between all you have"

I remember DMM let you go back forth for Gachas and Sheet but I'm not sure for the past events since I haven't play DMM since the launch

Not sure if Nutaku would do it since this is our first sheet event and past Gacha events - we couldn't switch

yeah, confirmed it - didn't play until now - was farmng manyus

mega94all
08-09-2017, 07:55 AM
yep, manyu's day only comes 2 times in a week, i also prefer manyus when ever its possible :p

AgentFakku
08-09-2017, 11:18 AM
I notice da gurls don't make an expression like in DMM when you hover over da cards

Unregistered
08-09-2017, 11:25 AM
If you truly need that one cannon's miniscule damage to survive, I guess there's nothing wrong with sending one squad down the cannon path. Probably better to just choose a stronger helper to carry you through the map and not cut it so close.

maotd
08-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Woaw. We got a hard loli material with that Fushia. Is it only legal to let a such little girl works as knight? I'm not even sure she is more than 9 years old.

AgentFakku
08-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Woaw. We got a hard loli material with that Fushia. Is it only legal to let a such little girl works as knight? I'm not even sure she is more than 9 years old.

yeah, I think im gonna skip her scene

I don't mind loli sex but man she youuuuuung

I would go to jail lol

I'm into baba loli or lolis w/ age regression or lolis w/ age progression such as Maria Naruse (https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5361108) or the lolis in Toshi Densetu

Maladaptive
08-09-2017, 06:53 PM

Thanks for the warning. No gifts for this Knight. Same for Heliotrope - had her for months and giving 3 and 4 Stars the Affection gifts over her.

durrem
08-09-2017, 07:36 PM
You can just log into nutaku.com when you max her affection. No cut scenes.

starburst98
08-09-2017, 10:42 PM
yeah, just use the safe version to skip scenes.

AgentFakku
08-10-2017, 10:30 AM
trying to get thru these sheets fast mon

need lots of amphies 4 Dianthus who is lvl 57, almost gonna evolve her

Myrdin
08-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the warning. No gifts for this Knight. Same for Heliotrope - had her for months and giving 3 and 4 Stars the Affection gifts over her.

and whats the point dude ?.... you know you can just not watch the scene, skip it, or play the game on the non adult wersion when maxing her affection, thus the game skipps it for you.

Drip
08-10-2017, 06:30 PM
trying to get thru these sheets fast mon

need lots of amphies 4 Dianthus who is lvl 57, almost gonna evolve her

Since we can flip back and forth between the pages anyway, I just used the cheatsheet and grabbed the important stuff (Fuchsia, Fuchsia Blooms, Garden stuff and the jewelry upgrades) and a couple of manyus to race to page 8. Now I'm on my way back from page 8 to page page 1, to grab any manyus I might've missed the first time, and the gold coins.
Once I reach page 1 again, I'll work my way to page 8 again to grab all the seeds, gifts and maybe some dragons.

Whether I'm going to bother with the girls depends on whether we get bond-crystals during the next phase. If not, then it'll depend on how many dolls I have left after getting all the other stuff in phase 2. But I'll probably vendorize the girls if we don't.

twilightdream
08-10-2017, 08:41 PM
The Fuschia-issue, it's very joy to read LOL.

Eab1990
08-10-2017, 08:56 PM
The Fuschia-issue, it's very joy to read LOL.

Yeah, all these prudes coming out sure are something. The guy who raised a fucking issue report about it when Nutaku has been guilty of the opposite is just ironic on too many levels.

And I guess we're just gonna ignore Lavender, Mirabilis, etc. as far as other event lolis go, let alone the other gold/rainbow lolis.

Unregistered
08-10-2017, 09:02 PM
There's nothing funny nor entertaining about people getting prison time over drawn lolis.

twilightdream
08-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Please login or regist before comment, dear lazy Unregistered. LOL.

Unregistered
08-11-2017, 07:26 AM
I disagree with him about the lolis, but being registered doesn't add any credibility to anyone's statement. Rather, dismissing someone's statement because they chose not to register is a form of the 'appeal to authority' logical fallacy.

In any case, flat chested does not automatically mean loli, nor does a full chest automatically absolve a loli from being one (looking at you here, Nutaku pic editors). There are some Knights who ping a bit on my loli radar, but nothing here is going to put anyone in prison. Which is not to say that anyone has to sit through h-scenes they don't find palatable, either. Personally, I just click 'skip' and get past it, but as was pointed out the option to run a no h-scene affection maxing is there with the PG site.

twilightdream
08-11-2017, 08:11 AM
Nahhhh it's not like I want him to regist, I just feed him as troll LOL.

I don't have any comment with this Fuschia-issue.
If I still mainly on Nutaku what I worry most will be quality of service and staff behevior.
Who want or don't want to bang-bang with little girl is their business, not mine.
For me Fuschia is a magic unit that can help me develop Lilywood squad for Nation Defence.
But it's always fun to read this sort of stuff.

maotd
08-11-2017, 09:32 AM
So much troubles just because I noticed Fushia is one of the loliest loli of the game. I never wanted to raise the drama flag guys. It's just a loli.

AgentFakku
08-11-2017, 10:30 AM
I notice da gurls don't make an expression like in DMM when you hover over da cards

This one is much harder than DMM

No ! so just rely on luck

Zandel
08-11-2017, 11:08 AM
This one is much harder than DMM

No ! so just rely on luck

Actually the site is accurate as to what is under each panel. Just select the right list based on the girl you got in your pic. Each girl has a different set of sheets.
The site again:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Patters_of_the_Rainfall_Forest/Card_Flip

AgentFakku
08-11-2017, 11:14 AM
oh shit, I was using this one LOL http://imgur.com/a/5kU5r

ah, now I know why I have a different gurl

Jesus christ, I know how to play DMM but I forgot about the gurls

Myrdin
08-11-2017, 04:32 PM
All this talk of lolis`n shit...

I`ll just leave this here :P

MachThreeSlug
08-11-2017, 06:19 PM
All this talk of lolis`n shit...

I`ll just leave this here :P

I'm fairly indifferent to the situation but that GIF was quite funny. XD

Now I have to save it for future use in an appropriate comedic situation.

Maladaptive
08-12-2017, 10:21 PM
Actually the site is accurate as to what is under each panel. Just select the right list based on the girl you got in your pic. Each girl has a different set of sheets.
The site again:

It must be the same for some people but not others, probably a few different arrangements. I have compared my main and alt accounts and the card locations are different between the two. My alt account matches the website for sheets 1-4 (the ones I have compared), but not for my main account - the rewards are in different spots.

paraphin
08-12-2017, 11:28 PM
It must be the same for some people but not others, probably a few different arrangements. I have compared my main and alt accounts and the card locations are different between the two. My alt account matches the website for sheets 1-4 (the ones I have compared), but not for my main account - the rewards are in different spots.

my cards have the exactly same position like the dmm-version.
maybe you just got the wrong sheet number? i don't think they mixed the cards for some accounts new.
tl;dr
screenshot or i didn't happen :P

for me, i just picked out the gold+blooms, lvl100 upgrade mat., equip upgrade mat. and all coins.
now i'm waiting for phase 2.

Maladaptive
08-12-2017, 11:44 PM
my cards have the exactly same position like the dmm-version.
maybe you just got the wrong sheet number? i don't think they mixed the cards for some accounts new.
tl;dr
screenshot or i didn't happen :P

for me, i just picked out the gold+blooms, lvl100 upgrade mat., equip upgrade mat. and all coins.
now i'm waiting for phase 2.

Here is proof - screenshot on the left is my alt account where it matches the DMM version, screenshot on right is my main account which has items in different positions. This is sheet 3, it is the same on all 8 sheets (different positions between the two accounts).

Theortically, Nutaku don't know these two accounts both belong to me as they use different emails, but I do use the same credit card to purchase the odd bit of NG for both accounts.

paraphin
08-12-2017, 11:58 PM
Here is proof - screenshot on the left is my alt account where it matches the DMM version, screenshot on right is my main account which has items in different positions. This is sheet 3, it is the same on all 8 sheets (different positions between the two accounts).

Theortically, Nutaku don't know these two accounts both belong to me as they use different emails, but I do use the same credit card to purchase the odd bit of NG for both accounts.

hmm lol, didn't expect them to mix up the positions, this should be work for them^^

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 12:22 AM

Despite cutting off the characters, your screens prove it's exactly the same as DMM. Your alt account uses Fuchsia and your main is Creeping Smartweed.

Maladaptive
08-13-2017, 12:39 AM
Despite cutting off the characters, your screens prove it's exactly the same as DMM. Your alt account uses Fuchsia and your main is Creeping Smartweed.

My apologies, I didn't even realise they were different characters across the two accounts, I now see the different dancing gifs at the bottom left and right of the card turning screen and know what you are talking about.

Maladaptive
08-13-2017, 12:49 AM
Thanks for taking the time to prove me wrong, I can now target my card turns.

I made the mistake of thinking EVERYONE had Fuchsia as it was the first listed and matched the event girl, and thinking the 2nd, 3rd etc., were for the next card flip events.

Apologies again for not reading properly.

paraphin
08-13-2017, 01:05 AM
oh, so thats the deal.
i'm lucky that i just got fuchsia as character, otherwise i would had struggled with the same problem xD

twilightdream
08-13-2017, 02:01 AM
That's mix up card is sign. Maybe new rainbow waiting for you in gacha machine.

Myrdin
08-13-2017, 05:39 AM
Hoarding the currency and waiting till the last 2-3 days of phase 2 to go mass card flipp on it.

AgentFakku
08-13-2017, 10:44 AM
finished pg 8 LOL 5983

hope they give out moar bloom dragons b/c I have Apricot to evolve

hypo
08-14-2017, 03:16 AM
In sheets 9-16, you will have 8 lvl 100 dragons and 4 lvl 20

mega94all
08-14-2017, 03:22 AM
Is manyu lv 100 worth? considering to full clear need atleast 100k weather dolls ?

hypo
08-14-2017, 03:46 AM
Is manyu lv 100 worth? considering to full clear need atleast 100k weather dolls ?

You don't need to clear every page to get those.

I counted 50400 dolls are needed to full clear phase 2, and I should have already enough to clear phase 1.
Let's see the phase 2 drop rates to know how many runs are needed ^^

Too bad there are no bonus levels for this event.

paraphin
08-14-2017, 05:23 AM
You don't need to clear every page to get those.

I counted 50400 dolls are needed to full clear phase 2, and I should have already enough to clear phase 1.
Let's see the phase 2 drop rates to know how many runs are needed ^^

the second phase sheets needs 200 dolls for every flip, so 100,800k for phase 2 ;)

Drip
08-14-2017, 06:04 AM
Let's just hope the cards remain the same as they were on DMM (mind the characters at the bottom), so we can all set our own priorities, pick the bits we want, and spend our stamina on other things (Whaleship, daily missions, campaign, whatever) when those have higher priority than the bits we didn't grab yet.
I skipped all the 3* girls, except a couple on the first few cards, did a good amount of daily missions, and still managed to clear all other stuff from the cards. I'll see what I want from the new sets. I'll probably go Jewelry > Jewelry Mats > Ampies > Dragons > Manyus > Gold > the rest > 3* girls again.

hypo
08-14-2017, 07:27 AM
the second phase sheets needs 200 dolls for every flip, so 100,800k for phase 2 ;)

Damn, I didn't see that in the DMM screenshots.

Well, priorities weel be made (like Drip's here above)

hypo
08-14-2017, 08:47 AM
Yay, bonus stages !!

( oops, I didn't read how many dolls I got from that ^^)

Maladaptive
08-14-2017, 08:47 AM

What do you mean? I have spawned the bonus map three times on four attempts of Beginner and Intermediate stages in round 2. 25 Stamina for 880 tokens.

hypo
08-14-2017, 08:49 AM
Well, we posted at the same time, it seems ^^

There weren't bonus stages in phase 1

paraphin
08-14-2017, 09:27 AM
there's a new necklace in the whaleship-shop. 12,000 sun medals... :/ that's a lot

sniddy
08-14-2017, 09:37 AM
I know makes me wish I farmed it when I had a chance feel this on top of reissue on top of this draining card flipping...too much to do o little stamina

paraphin
08-14-2017, 09:44 AM
I know makes me wish I farmed it when I had a chance feel this on top of reissue on top of this draining card flipping...too much to do o little stamina

right?
i realy feel the urge to just flush down all my FGs and farm everything down, event+reissues+whaleship :D

.....must.....resist.... >.<

paraphin
08-14-2017, 10:15 AM
well, the blue whaleship stages are more efficient than mission 1, you get more sun medals per stamina.
i just need to run stage 2-5 44 more times for the 12,000 sun medals :D

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 10:23 AM
7000 Sun Medals for the Slice Amu and 12000 for the Hit Amu with the exact same effect
I like how the Developers are mobbing Hit Types ^^

Maladaptive
08-14-2017, 11:40 AM
80 Stamina Secret Garden for Stage 2 gives you 3,000 tokens or 15 stage 2 card turns.

hypo
08-14-2017, 12:20 PM
Thanks, that completes the phase 2 drop rates:

Event 2-1
15 stamina
65 dolls 4.333d/S

Special
25 stamina
880 dolls 35.2d/S

Event 2-2
30 stamina
136 dolls 4.533d/S

Event 2-3
50 stamina
315 dolls 6.3d/S

Special
50 stamina
1760 dolls 35.2d/S

Event 2-4
80 stamina
532 dolls 6.65d/S

Special
80 stamina
3000 dolls 37.5d/S

AgentFakku
08-14-2017, 03:36 PM
I feel like DMM is less busy than Nutaku since you have stam potions - I used a shit ton in last few weeks to grind dragons and birdies

man, I haven't done indian booty-chan reissue yet or even grind for Whale Ship - still haven't bought the slice one and now there is a hit one worth 12,000 (bias much game? You like Hit gurls more than slice gurls LOL)

then again, I have a shit more hit gurls than slice gurls (which slice is my least # considering, I evolved everyone) on Nutaku than DMM where slice gurls are way too much and I have only 3 hit Gurls not including bunny loli chan - all I'm talking are 5* knights

mega94all
08-14-2017, 05:00 PM
Thanks, that completes the phase 2 drop rates:

Event 2-1
15 stamina
65 dolls 4.333d/S

Special
25 stamina
880 dolls 35.2d/S

Event 2-2
30 stamina
136 dolls 4.533d/S

Event 2-3
50 stamina
315 dolls 6.3d/S

Special
50 stamina
1760 dolls 35.2d/S

Event 2-4
80 stamina
532 dolls 6.65d/S

Special
80 stamina
3000 dolls 37.5d/S

So the best is event 2-4 +special 80 stam, noted :D

vem
08-14-2017, 07:14 PM
I hate how they put pretty much all the credits into the special mission.. I tend to start the mission and tab to do something else, only to come back and see it expired. 5 minute timer is way too short when the game requires no input otherwise :(

Btw is it even possible to clear this event? Assuming the special mission procs half the time, we can put average dolls per day at like ((532/80 + 3532/160)/2)*480 = 6894, which is nowhere near the 100K+ required to clear the 8 new pages. Is using FG to refill stamina considered normal? I never had to do that for any of the previous events.

makinaz
08-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Btw is it even possible to clear this event? Assuming the special mission procs half the time, we can put average dolls per day at like ((532/80 + 3532/160)/2)*480 = 6894, which is nowhere near the 100K+ required to clear the 8 new pages. Is using FG to refill stamina considered normal? I never had to do that for any of the previous events.

Probably not without refills. But do you really want to collect a bunch of Nazuna's Cakes, level 5 manyuu, level 20 dragons and 3* girls?

wolf
08-14-2017, 11:37 PM
The site again:

ty so much for this info im almost done just need 2 more pages +1 for ye :D

hypo
08-15-2017, 12:54 AM
I tend to start the mission and tab to do something else, only to come back and see it expired. 5 minute timer is way too short when the game requires no input otherwise :(

I feel what you feel...

And it's worse when you are a few stamina point short, and just some minutes more could have helped...

Now, for this kind of event, I only start the stage if I have more than 160pts, to avoid missing the bonus.

paraphin
08-15-2017, 01:42 AM
I only start the stage if I have more than 160pts, to avoid missing the bonus.

same here, i only run the stage with 80 stam in backup for the bonus stage.

Drip
08-15-2017, 06:44 AM
It really depends on your priorities whether it's worth it to use an FG for a stamina refill. With the cheatsheets, I don't think it's really necessary for this event, since you can cherrypick the highlights (event girl, blooms, jewelry and garden stuff). There have been some events where you could end up having to clear a lot more to get these things (especially the gacha-events).

It also depends on the state of your girls. Once you get to the point where your entire main unit is level 70, with a good number of amped and bloomed 6* the rest all 5*, and several leveled 6* and 5* units benched, then using FGs for gachas can actually become more of a waste, since you'd mostly get dupes for units you don't even use.

I'm sitting on 102 FGs because of that right now. And while I probably won't use them for extra runs on this event, It's fairly probable that I'll use 1 or 2 on the Whale Ship mission, for the Hit Necklace. But again, that's a personal decision, which makes sense with my collection of units. Half a year ago, I probably would've saved them for gachas, because at that time I still needed several (specific) girls.

Storm
08-15-2017, 10:20 AM
The site again:

Thank you this is really helpful!

AgentFakku
08-15-2017, 11:29 AM
finished sheets 9 - 12

after clearing out dragons, 100 manyus, amphies, and jewelry

might go back for coins - I doubt it man, I hafta do Indian-chan's reissue

Myrdin
08-16-2017, 12:25 AM
Not a single Sg spawned for me yesterday... did they do some patch updates or something ? Coz right after Phase 2 launch I got multiple of them, but this time not even a single one. Which feels a bit like too steep RnG dip.
Usually with these events I tend to burn stamina potions to refill and go full clear, but seeing as they are not implemented yet in this version, and the fact the RnG kinda whiffed on me so far, full clear does not seem like an option this time. Might have to go "pick the best stuff" for this event.

Maladaptive
08-16-2017, 12:55 AM
Not a single Sg spawned for me yesterday... did they do some patch updates or something ? Coz right after Phase 2 launch I got multiple of them, but this time not even a single one. Which feels a bit like too steep RnG dip.
Usually with these events I tend to burn stamina potions to refill and go full clear, but seeing as they are not implemented yet in this version, and the fact the RnG kinda whiffed on me so far, full clear does not seem like an option this time. Might have to go "pick the best stuff" for this event.

I got Secret Gardens today and yesterday.

It is just the luck of the draw, like getting no Rainbows, 1 Rainbow, 2 Rainbows etc. Assuming a 50% chance of Secret Garden spawn, the chance of getting none in a run of 8 missions is 1/256. Gotta happen to someone sometime, just like the reverse of getting 8 SG in a row.

starburst98
08-16-2017, 07:55 AM
what are the odds of doing an 11 roll and all eleven are rainbows?

skasio
08-16-2017, 08:05 AM
what are the odds of doing an 11 roll and all eleven are rainbows?

Slightly less than 0,0000000000005%.

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 12:11 PM
finished event - weird the last sheets had less goodies

Drip
08-16-2017, 05:52 PM
I had only 2 yesterday, had to do a Character quest to clear the daily for the SGs.

Unregistered111
08-16-2017, 10:50 PM
clicking on the cards 1 by 1. so. much. clicking. also now i'm like 1 year plus 3 months now and still haven't gotten any 6 star girls in the Flower Gem gachas. oh well. just finished dr who newest season and the writing doesn't seem to be as good as before.

Unregistered
08-16-2017, 11:34 PM
On DMM wiki
My Page 16 is 2nd to last of the event sheets (If you use google translate, its under Oxalis)
Only if the Patters of the Rain forest/Card Flip is not working for you. Hope this helps

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 11:18 AM

Oxalis?

All I see are Fuchsia, Creeping Smartweed, Lady's Sorrel, Hebranthus

which one did you mean

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 03:57 PM
Sorry thought people used this wiki for reference as well
フラワーナイトガール.攻略wiki (had to cut the com off cuz I can't post links)

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 04:35 PM
Oh an alt name for Wood Sorrel my bad

maybe tell them there is something wrong and post a pic of your sheets on dat Wikia

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 05:00 PM
I looked through the Patterns of the Rainfall Forest/Wiki before using the Japanese Wiki and found that the gold amount was missing for some of the later pages. I did not think they would use pages form other events.

I found that If your Card Flip matches the imgur that was posted earlier ( imgur/a/5kU5r ) (just add the com cuz I can't post links) than you have the same card locations as Lady's Sorrel on the Patterns of the Rainfall Forest/Wiki because it looks liked they switched around the cards for some people.

paraphin
08-19-2017, 01:19 AM
holy moly, i hope we get bond crystals with the next event, my gift box is full of bronze girls...

Myrdin
08-19-2017, 11:42 AM
So I had 70K event currency up till today.

First I cherry picked the best stuff, and after that I blew the remaining 35K to full clear up to page.... 9 I think ?
Burned good 15 FGems to increase my storage capacity for both character and items, and yet I still have to keep 98 3* girls in the chest.

Yeah bonding crystals would sure be nice right about now :D
Overall > Good event, nothing to complain about. Cheers

hypo
08-19-2017, 12:18 PM
I agree, a nice event, especially with the amount of dolls from the bonus stage on 2nd phase.

I have cleared all the items I wanted, now I'm collecting the 3*, and maybe some Nazuna's cakes if I can...

At least, my Kerria is maxed in ATK and my Helenium is maxed in Def/HP

And I'm finally running out of 5* to max affection, only Southern Cross left and it will be the turn for the 4* I got recently

Unregistered
08-19-2017, 01:29 PM
Mh i just sold all the 3* Stars i got since i simply are not willing to sacrifice Flowergems to get more Storage (125 Storage at the moment )Sure i lost a Ton of Crystals this way but i don't really care. If i need 1 day or 3 Days or 7 Days to bloom a Knight what does it matter in the long run?

Discoceris
08-20-2017, 02:31 AM
It's based on the character shown in the corners.

No, it's not. The person who posted an IMGUR screen cap has the correct ones. the Wikia is based off of a Japanese Wiki page which is wrong/or had their events mixed up.

mega94all
08-20-2017, 04:10 AM
No, it's not. The person who posted an IMGUR screen cap has the correct ones. the Wikia is based off of a Japanese Wiki page which is wrong/or had their events mixed up.

its wrong??? and which part is mixed up ?? :confused:

Drip
08-20-2017, 04:23 AM
It actually is based on the character shown on the bottom corners, there are 4 sets, and not every player gets the same set.
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Patters_of_the_Rainfall_Forest/Card_Flip lists the possibilities available. The different sets all have the same contents on each card, the contents on them are just ordered differently. Lady Sorrels' set does seem to be the more common version. I suspect that's caused by the flakey randomizer. Don't ask me why, but I strongly suspect the randomizer in several Nutaku games not to function properly. I'm not saying they're rigged, but just that they don't function properly and are prone to give repeat results.

Maladaptive
08-22-2017, 04:44 AM
Maintenance in 15 minutes, redeem your final cards quick!

Drip
08-22-2017, 07:28 AM
Not only redeemed my final cards (I only had 3* girls left to clear, sold them all), but also did just enough runs of the event maps to get the jewelry materials from the event daily.
Gladly, the new event will also bring necklace materials, since I have two necklaces to level.