PDA

View Full Version : Khuri or Claire

Unregistered
08-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Like in topic. Who i should level up and CC to accompany my bashira.

lolix
08-11-2017, 01:37 PM
that's a bit random... I mean , for 1 , they are different classes , and different rarities. Just for the fact that she's a gold alone , it means that claire has much much more potential in the long run (and therefore she will have a longer shelf life....potentially even in the late game with her SAW which will let her attack 3 targets at once)

I won't even talk about the difference in stats. I mean , during skill usage , on 0 armor , khuri will beat claire in DPS , but the more amor an enemy has , the harder khuri will fall for the simple fact that she has very low basic attack as an vampire slayer (that's to compensate for the fact that she attacks multiple times)

Actually , if you want an archer to pair with bashira , 1 of the better choices would be spica since she boosts other archers attacks by 7% , which works really well with bashira's skill that shoots multiple times.
But i'm guessing you're a newer player and haven't gotten spica from trade post before they changed it , in which case , i'd go with claire

Ramazan
08-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Claire because gold, really. Lately on dmm&nutaku i literally never found need to use a vampire hunter over archer. Dunno if undead wants them badly either *shrugs*

Its no question to use elizabeth or a random plat archer tho. Always the former.

lolix
08-12-2017, 03:45 PM
well , elizabeth can be considered a pseudoblack in terms of pure dps vs undead

Ericridge
08-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Well, Khuri is usuable against the undead and lightly armored targets while Claire is better overall but lacks the bonus damage against undeads. Khuri might help you as you're doing the desert maps for the first time.. lots of mummies to kill.

But if you level up both, you'll find yourself using claire more while breaking out Khuri for killing the undead. Just like that.

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Claire or Ricola? :D

wolfdragon76
08-13-2017, 12:06 AM
I'd say Ricola, especially if you min costed her.

lolix
08-13-2017, 01:52 AM
actually ricola i worse then claire imo. Rangers as a whole aren't that great really , and ricola's skill is not even an offensive one and her post awakening passive is priority ranged , like bashira which can screw you massively when you have some ranged units and air units on the map because shes going to ignore air. , and having both your ranged units (both ricola and bashira) prioritise anything other then air is super bad. Her SAW also reduces her attack to 0.9% to increase her skill duration by 15 seconds , which is really bad IMO.

Claire has a better skill , a better aw passive and a much better SAW imo and her cost at no cr is just 2 up higher then min cost ricola. On top of that shes much cheaper to raise....and considering were going to get archers SAWs soon , you can make use of claire's full strengh as soon as possible

All in all , claire in not that bad of an archer. Sure her stats aren;t that amazing but her SAW is good IMO. I mean , i image its similar to anelia's skill (i got anelia and i have to tell you that having the option to attack multiple units is great). Combine her ability to do spread dps to bashira's ability to focus fire on 1 enemy with multiple arrows , and you have a good combination of archers that can do well in most situations

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 05:47 AM
Ok thx for all the answers :D

starburst98
08-13-2017, 09:27 PM
i'd say the big thing ricola, and rangers in general have going is their traps, just place a line of them and a boss can be stunlocked until you clear out all the fodder enemies and you can just focus them down.

lolix
08-14-2017, 03:14 AM
you can use the traps without raising the unit tho. The difference between an awakened level 90 ricola trap and a level 1 non awakened , non cc-ed ricola trap is 700 damage (which on a boss is meaningless) and 1 second stun. Which sure , it is an improvement (from 2.5 seconds to 3.5 seconds) , but it's hardly worth the amount of silvers and experience you have to put in a bad unit

ZeroZet
08-14-2017, 03:39 AM
Ricola is actually not a bad unit. Merely niche. Useful niche(s) at that (both stall and stealth, with bad weather immunity as a cherry on the top), but niche still.

lolix
08-14-2017, 03:53 AM
The thing with ricola is that she's a double (or triple if you want to include her aw passive niche) niche character. For 1 , she's a ranger which is already a niche , because rangers are basicly worse archers with traps and weather imunity. From that point of view , she's worse at her niche then even fuuka (a whole rarity lower) , which gains more traps by awakening.

On top of that she has a very niche passive ability in priority ranged. IMO all passives that change priorities are not that great.....especially on a character like ricola with no steroid incorporated. Say she targets a tankier ranged unit (like a lich or something) and at the same time , you have gargoyles flying over you. Because she can't kill the ranged unit fast enough , shhe will let the flying units escape. At least bashira has an attack multiplier that can help her change targets by bursting tankier units.

On top of that she has a niche skill (and saw) : her skill gives her stealth. That's all fine and dandy but stealth overall is not some grandbreaking skill. Sure , it can help you in some situations , but most of the times , a regular attack steroid is better. And her saw reduces damage for improving the lenght of the skill....Not that great either.

So tell me now , how many times you will get a map that will require the triple niche offered by ricola ?

Because of that , id honestly take fuuka over ricola , and as i said fuuka is a gold. For 1 she has a better , more general use skill (double shot) and a better saw. While ricola's skill may be useful on some maps because of her stealth mechanic , fuuka is better on most other maps because she has straight up dps. Her saw also provides some cc in the form of 50% slow.

On top of that , she also has a better AW passive then ricola , in the sense that she increases the number of traps avaible rather then giving priority ranged (which is a pretty crappy passive IMO) , which , as i said , it makes fuuka better at the ranger niche then ricola.

As for our debate about claire vs ricola , there is no way you're telling me that you think ricola is better then claire...