PDA

View Full Version : [Event 17] Dark Knight's Slaughter

Fury
08-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Hi all, figured I would post this so every could start compiling useful information regarding the next event.
I have a list of my girls below,
I don't have a true light elemental healer (belobog doesn't quiet cut it) so i may consider changing someone out for Aphrodite as she can heal my whole team, plus her triple attack for the whole team is pretty useful. Also have sig/Arthur, depending on the situation i'll most likely be using ambush to get the def down ability.
I don't have any light weapons in my grid, nor do I have a light Eidolon. I've been farming the raid bosses for the past 4 days and haven't gotten squat, but I'm still trying.
I'll try my luck at the gem gacha for a cat sith to get some sort of light bonus.

What would you recommend my team to be? Thanks.
I'll continually edit this post as far as event boss info as it gets added so that it's all in one spot.

~Fury~

Aidoru
08-12-2017, 11:31 AM
According to the wiki, the blue expert's raging overdrive prevents your party from healing while red expert's sounds extremely dangerous. Instant death debuff which kills your himes after 1 turn or so. Ragnarok also takes on the characteristics of red expert for her raging and her regular overdrive seems to be that of blue's. Maiden's Prayer (Vivian soul/ex skill) or other party wide affliction recovery skills/guards are a near must.

There's apparently some mechanic, that might be a bug, that can allow you to stay alive from taking the instant death affliction using regeneration, as the instant death reduces your himes to zero hp but the regeneration still kicks in and heals them from dying or something. Ygddrasil might be a good sub eidolon to have if so, in case of back up. Need some clarification and verification on this though. I personally have encountered a time where my hime took affliction damage from her own skill and had 0 HP but was still alive and usable, though that might have been something else entirely.

As for suggestions Amon is viable if you're using a fire team. Belobog is a good option for any team for this battle if you have her as has she has a regeneration skill and a party wide affliction recovery skill.

Probably not a good idea to auto battle red expert.

bigblackcock
08-12-2017, 12:10 PM
red expert sounds troublesome with that instant death, as suggested maiden prayer can help to cure it, so is belobog skill and if you can have behemoth as support eidolon (she also give attack to light element and cure debuff) that even better XD
personally i'll change quetzalcoatl form my wind team for behemoth during this event and also put her as sub eido just in case :O
but maybe i'm overreacting? something this dangerous should have low chance to work, so who knows?

dreadpin
08-12-2017, 03:36 PM
emmm who cares? after all it's raid... surely someone will help to clear.... right?

sanahtlig
08-12-2017, 03:57 PM
To add to Aidoru's description:
Blue Expert (overdrive gauage with 1 orb)
Normal Overdrive: Damage to entire party + Rot debuff
Raging Overdrive: Damage to entire party + Undead debuff (heals damage affected targets, 3 turn duration)

Red Expert (overdrive gauge with 2 orbs)
Normal Overdrive: ~2400 damage to 3 targets
Raging Overdrive: Damage to entire party + Instant death debuff (death after following turn if not cleansed, Regen can recover the target from 0 HP)

For Blue Expert, the overdrive gauge is 1 orb, so it can overdrive every 2 turns normally, and every turn while Raging. Black Propaganda should be viewed as mandatory for both Experts. In addition, Sol's heal is ineffective against the Undead debuff, since the heal applies before the cleanse. I recommend Behemoth eidolon for both fights, and 2 sources of cleanse for Red Expert.

Skarfang81
08-12-2017, 11:09 PM
Silly question but the boss for this event is Dark element right?

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Silly question but the boss for this event is Dark element right?

Correct. The boss is dark element.

Pareidolia
08-13-2017, 12:49 AM
Event starts tonight at 7, right?

EmiyaNanaya
08-13-2017, 01:04 AM
Event starts tonight at 7, right?

It's 2 days from now...

Slashley
08-13-2017, 03:42 AM
Let's see now...

1. The Eidolon has Phoenix level of attack, in other words, pathetic. At least the 40% char atk + 20% HP is decent, I guess, since there hasn't been a +HP Dark Eidolon yet? Still, nothing really to write home about.
EDIT: Near Phoenix level atk, I had forgotten just how abysmal Phoenix attack is.
2. The weapon is +HP and only usable by Arthur(/Gawain). At least it has decent attack value. The Burst "-atk" debuff is good (if only because it is usable by Arthur), but... I'm under the impression that originally, these effects were A Frame, but patched much later to be Eidolon frame? If so, it'll be months before the skill is properly useful.
3. You cannot afk this fight, at least not the red version.
4. Like in previous Raid events, even if you get the full PP reward, you're not guaranteed to MLB either one. You're likely to, but not guaranteed.
5. In just two weeks after this, the first competitive Union battle will begin, which uses the same resource as this event - Seeds.

... is it just me, or this event just "meh, skip" level? I mean, sure, grab what you can with natural AP and BP regen, but anything more than that just screams "waste of time and resources" to me otherwise.

Lala
08-13-2017, 08:09 AM
... is it just me, or this event just "meh, skip" level? I mean, sure, grab what you can with natural AP and BP regen, but anything more than that just screams "waste of time and resources" to me otherwise.

Well.. i was under the same assumption and I didnt know the eidolon stats were bad so..

sanahtlig
08-13-2017, 08:35 AM
Let's see now...

1. The Eidolon has Phoenix level of attack, in other words, pathetic. At least the 40% char atk + 20% HP is decent, I guess, since there hasn't been a +HP Dark Eidolon yet? Still, nothing really to write home about.
EDIT: Near Phoenix level atk, I had forgotten just how abysmal Phoenix attack is.
2. The weapon is +HP and only usable by Arthur(/Gawain). At least it has decent attack value. The Burst "-atk" debuff is good (if only because it is usable by Arthur), but... I'm under the impression that originally, these effects were A Frame, but patched much later to be Eidolon frame? If so, it'll be months before the skill is properly useful.
3. You cannot afk this fight, at least not the red version.
4. Like in previous Raid events, even if you get the full PP reward, you're not guaranteed to MLB either one. You're likely to, but not guaranteed.
5. In just two weeks after this, the first competitive Union battle will begin, which uses the same resource as this event - Seeds.

Not only is this the first Dark eidolon with character ATK and HP boost--it'll be the only one. If you plan to run a Dark team, this eidolon gives you a way to boost your HP without sacrificing much damage. For teams that run without heals, this could be critical.
The weapon has an attack down debuff that has always been eidolon-type (proof: check the edit history of the wiki page for the weapon). However, every team should be running Jorm or Yatagarasu anyway, and their debuff is more versatile. Compared to those, this debuff is just a novelty.
The next Union event won't be competitive, unless Nutaku deviates from the DMM timeline. As above, you shouldn't rely on the latest version of the Wiki page for info, as the DMM version is 10 months ahead of us in content updates.

Overall, MLB'ing the weapon and eidolon seems more trouble than it's worth if you're not running a Dark team. But then, you could say the same about just about all Raid events...

bigblackcock
08-13-2017, 11:02 AM
well, maybe i see it a little...differently 'cause i'm using dark team, but i don't think it's all that bad.
i mean, for now medusa is my main eidolon and she boost 30%, so even if dullahan's attack is lower, she can boost the attack by 40% and also HP.
this axe can be held by arthur, and really, who will use a soul with dark weapon outside dark team? by the time i'll be able to use my yata/jorm i'll have to wait at least 8 turn while arthur can use her burst turn on the very first turn and give the attack debuff.
and that aside, the skill level of my weapon aren't as high so the gems and grails i can get there may help me with that.
also a small amount of jewels in gacha...
but, like i said i may think that way 'cause i'm actually using dark team XD

Aidoru
08-13-2017, 11:18 AM
Nvm, got the wrong girl. Lol.

sanahtlig
08-13-2017, 12:06 PM
arthur can use her burst turn on the very first turn and give the attack debuff.
I hadn't considered that. In that very particular scenario, the weapon is actually pretty useful. But would a Dark team typically be using Arthur rather than a healer? Does that increase the team's survivability in Raids and Ragnarok Advents?

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 12:26 PM
I hadn't considered that. In that very particular scenario, the weapon is actually pretty useful. But would a Dark team typically be using Arthur rather than a healer? Does that increase the team's survivability in Raids and Ragnarok Advents?

seen videos of a dark team consisting of arthur, SSR amon, satan, hades and beelzebub clearing the next two advent ragnaroks. think healers are only really necessary for soloing ragnarok raid bosses or ultimate union bosses

bigblackcock
08-13-2017, 12:26 PM

maybe the super potion you can get by sending a sticker can be enough for a raid event, or you can ask for help if it failed.
but in raganrok when you fight alone and there is no potions to use a healer will be better.
though osiris will be able to take the healer spot whenever she'll be available in gacha, if we find her that it.

dreadpin
08-13-2017, 03:35 PM
well.... i'm a dark team here....most of the rags i'm not using a healer :/, so yeah... it's doable without healer and i'm dying to want Dullahan

AutoCrimson
08-14-2017, 03:19 AM
my light team has the least attack of all (30k only), but still i hope it would be good for the event

Kitty
08-14-2017, 05:57 AM
here's my light team... i hope i can do well in this event.
i don't really care too much for playing solo battles... the closest i'll do to solo is just to play with my union members.. if i'm motivated enough... :o
i do have sunlight brynhildr at lvl 60, but she wouldn't be too much use i guess, since we need to cure the debuff of one of the stages, i switched her out for aphrodite and put belobog in my main team (artemis was there originally..)
i may try solo, but just for the recording.. otherwise i'll just play with my friend in battles.. or to join randoms and auto mode.

and.. i also might switch up achilies, if i was fighting ragnarok battle anyway.. for now, achilies is a good idea for me because of phoenix bow being SSR, doing some more burst damage ... i guess..
as for using the 2 R in my main team other than sunlight bryn and artemis, dike lowers DEF with achilies EX ability to lwoer atk/def so.. can do nice damage.
orpheus can up allies abilities too, and also debuff chance enemy with dizziness.. though artemis deals really nice damage with her abilities, she's just backup that would probably confirm a victory if i was doing solo..hopefully i won't even need to use her XD
my light weapons aren't the best, as they were probably the last team i thought to focus on.. had literally no light partners until the crossover rewards where i found all the SR light ones i have at the same time.. also saved a few light weapons i've found from random gachas just to use for now until I can get more MLB copies of light ATK weapons, then just to use the 0 star as material..
and... i'm not usually nice but... my hecatonchires has 45% atk bonus and 20% hp (1 star ) so... if anyone wants to use her as a support my ID is 6805703 ....

using her, she's a great DEF++ for allies as summon ability, jorm and yata for lower atk.. yggdrasil for regen.. typhon just for more atk and kuro..just using her cause she's one of my strongest for higher overall atk..so i'm not insecure....

http://i.imgur.com/d625UA3.png
http://i.imgur.com/G6lqvgU.jpg

Aidoru
08-14-2017, 06:34 AM
You'd be better off replacing Achilles with someone else, preferably Mordred with Sniper Shot, assuming you have both. You might lose a bit of burst damage using a SR weapon but that honestly doesn't matter since burst damage makes up a very little amount of your total damage unless using Siegfried. Regardless, the utilities Mordred brings in is far makes up for it since you don't have a b-frame atk/def down buff which she brings and black propaganda. The only loss for using Mordred is slightly less PP from her dots. Put Artemis back in main replacing Orpheus. Dike's def down debuff isn't the strongest but better than a ability dmg up buff from Orpheus.

Achilles is also terrible for auto battling.

Raid events have been pretty easy in the past, unless there's some drastic change starting this one, I don't see you having much trouble with that team regardless of if you change up or not.

Kitty
08-14-2017, 06:48 AM
well, I used SR weapon in the rematch advent against typhon because I used Arc, no weapon for her and it wasn't so bad.. so I guess I could use one of the hammers for siegfried, or a glaive for mordred.. mordred for normal, siegfried for burst time.. is what my friend said to me anyway.. hopefully, but i'll probably be too lazy to change it up that much just for some extra PP.. it'll eb hard enougto use all my seeeds.. :D hmm, I could replace orpheus for artemis again, and also use summer bryn in sub team then, as she can give someone dark resist (i think?) and just higher burst in general if I have a chance to use her.. always nic to have more healers too :D
thanks for the advice :)

Aidoru
08-14-2017, 06:55 AM
Aphrodite would provide better use than Summer Brynhidlr, even with the different elements.

Kitty
08-14-2017, 06:58 AM
well, to keep aphrodite in sub team ofc, but replace orpheus in sub for summer brynhildr

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 10:21 AM
Depending on the dfficulty of this event, not using Sniper Shot and just Mordreds Outrage, Dikes defense down and Belebogs attack down could suffice, giving you another option for a ex skill if needed. Summer Brynhildr isn't really tbat good.

Relying on back up in sub slots is likely a bad idea too. The most likely mechanic to kill you is the instant death, if she manages to apply it to you twice in before depleting her rage bar and before your debuff recovery skill CD is finished, it would likey kill your entire main party assuming it hits everyone and has hgh application rate. If your main party dies like that, the sub party wont be any help. That's why it might be a good idea to have Aphrodite in your main. Though this dpends on how difficult it is to push her out of her rage, which I can't see being too hard, raid events are pretty easy.

bigblackcock
08-14-2017, 10:45 AM
well, aside of the video recording i don't think i'll do expert alone as my light team is my weakest and it doesn't seen like a raid that we can just auto-ability it and win at ease.
so i've thought to use my light team for surein red expert as belobog's cure is a must there+use behemoth in my team (not main)
also i'll go with mordred with maiden prayer as extra ability in a battle outside burst time.
so mordred, uranus, belobog, baldr and nike in front while urania and inanna in sub team.

as for burst time, i'll use siegfried for sure, the question is should i use her in light or dark team?
in light team i have less assault weapons and their skill level are around 1-9, ofc her weapon will be SR so less burst damage.
the only good thing in it is the elemental advantage.
or should i go with dark team that i have more assault weapons, skill levels 11-12 (lance 20) and SSR glaive to hold as weapn (just 2 stars though)
so i guess in general this team have more overall attack, more assault weapons and higher skill level, but no elemental advantage

EmiyaNanaya
08-14-2017, 06:54 PM
Hmm... with how Dullahan's rage skill has that death debuffs, I think I'll stick with my Fire team with Mordred with Maiden's Prayer and Amon to stave off her debuffs...

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 10:31 PM
Maintenance.. what. Is the event starting tonight or is it just routine or emergency maintenance? I always thought it was Tuesday, not Monday.

Aidoru
08-14-2017, 11:06 PM
So fucking happy.
http://i.imgur.com/CXgjDSRl.png

9k jewels used. Also got Slephnir, some R water and Diana, the new SR light hime.

Now I just need Sol.

EndRio
08-14-2017, 11:18 PM
They add a new SSR eidolon ?
I can't see her in the gacha

Aidoru
08-15-2017, 12:05 AM
Seems like the instant death affliction has pretty low success rate to be applied. Tried on my alt. First time only 1 hime successfully inflicted with it, second time only 2 himes. Auto battling this might be okay with Mordred's resist up.

Unregistered
08-15-2017, 02:46 AM
Finished, im happy with 2 of each. Good luck suckers, this is not worth grinding for.

katsalia
08-15-2017, 08:20 AM
So fucking happy.
9k jewels used. Also got Slephnir, some R water and Diana, the new SR light hime.

Now I just need Sol.

OP luck right there! You got Metatron and like... 5 SR weapons in one pull. What does Metatron have going for her in terms of what she's good at?

sanahtlig
08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
After some in-combat experience, I've decided that the worst debuff these bosses apply is Rot: because it delays every turn by 5s. The others aren't an issue because the bosses die so quickly with just 2-3 high level players participating. I can still auto the fights when I join raids just fine, though solo might not work out.

Aidoru
08-15-2017, 09:09 AM
OP luck right there! You got Metatron and like... 5 SR weapons in one pull. What does Metatron have going for her in terms of what she's good at?

She's just an attacker, same skill as Arthur, refills entire gauge and has a burst damage and attack up buff. Much fun during burst hours.

omelletetherice
08-15-2017, 09:58 AM
this boss ain't too bad. haven't really been hit with the death debuff thing yet. red one is way easier than blue. blue rot is definitely the worst thing about the blue one thou. (that health % dot)

also, be careful when andro n casso join the battle, that moment when u almost party-wipe because 2 comes in n do auto-skill and almost heal u to death... :(

sanahtlig
08-15-2017, 10:02 AM
also, be careful when andro n casso join the battle, that moment when u almost party-wipe because 2 comes in n do auto-skill and almost heal u to death... :(
The JP wiki said that heals from ally parties do 0 damage to characters in your group with the zombie debuff.

omelletetherice
08-15-2017, 10:10 AM
The JP wiki said that heals from ally parties do 0 damage to characters in your group with the zombie debuff.

really? hmm... that's weird. i know i was close to full hp b4 i atk'd again, ended up close to 20% after receiving there heals. dunno maybe i just wasn't payin attention or... bug maybe?

sanahtlig
08-15-2017, 10:16 AM
I've actually been damaged by ally heals in raids before this debuff was even available. It happens maybe 2-3x per raid event in Ragnaroks (when I'm actually paying attention).

omelletetherice
08-15-2017, 10:21 AM
I've actually been damaged by ally heals in raids before this debuff was even available. It happens maybe 2-3x per raid event in Ragnaroks (when I'm actually paying attention).

oh ok. i thought i was trippin for a second there

sanahtlig
08-15-2017, 10:59 AM
I watched one of my Auto-skill battles vs. Red Expert. If you have Maiden's Prayer equipped (4-turn CD) on Mordred (using Black Propaganda), the Maiden's Prayer will USUALLY go off right after the first Rage overdrive (but not always, because auto-skill randomly skips activating skills sometimes). If you're using an Advent Ragnarok-class team, she won't get a second chance to use the Instant Death debuff until about 40% HP. By that point your team will be ready to Burst and losing 1-2 kamihime shouldn't result in a defeat. Otherwise, her damage is nothing special and a team with even one healer should have no difficulty winning without casualties.

I suspect Blue Expert will be more problematic since you can't run a healer at all, and that DoT will cause serious damage if left unchecked. She also does more damage overall since she'll be spamming her team-wide AoE more often.

bigblackcock
08-15-2017, 11:49 AM
finally recorded my battle with dullahan (red version)
soul is vivian as requested by mi friend as she can heal, have maiden prayer and can equip black propaganda,
ofc, as i'm not using sniper shot and no mordred i have only 1 defense debuff so the damage isn't that nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ppNbQwdgag

Fury
08-15-2017, 12:14 PM
is it me or is this gacha pretty generous? 80 blue tickets for eidolon and 50 red for first SR weapon.
Wanted to see if it was just luck or not.
Thanks
~Fury~

AgentFakku
08-15-2017, 12:24 PM
wish there was a button to refresh da raid

sometimes, it's blank then after starting a raid, then it's full LOL

sometimes I join a raid and it's already done ROFL

my light team is weak but at least, I got a full team 6017
Ahh, I prolly need faster internet :V

bigblackcock
08-15-2017, 03:04 PM
dully chan came to visit:
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/4930/pfveUF.png

Pareidolia
08-15-2017, 03:14 PM
my light team is weak but at least, I got a full team 6017
Ahh, I prolly need faster internet :V

There's that button in battle that lets you refresh the page which is useful to skip the Team Burst animation and save some seconds of Enemy Debuff though

About your light team being your weakest, so is mine right there with my water team, just 1 SSR and 26K Attack with Mordred, notice I just have 1 month in the game, anyways I wish I could use Arthur or Mordred but my team is full of Buffers/Debuffers and I need a healer, so Andromeda it is :)

Edit: After a few hours of event I've noticed that with my light team I deal 11-13K Per Hime Hit and 250-280K In team Burst, compared to my Fire team's 15-16K Per hit and 240-270 Team Burst I think is a downgrade, plus I have a really solid fire team with no holes (Buffer, Debuffer, Healer, Buffer) I guess I'll just do this event with my 29k Mordred Fire Team

Aidoru
08-15-2017, 03:21 PM

Nice, I've used over 300 blue tickets and still haven't gotten her from it. My luck with my first 300~400 pulls of each color has been pretty bad the past events too. Just need at least 1 copy from gacha.

Stway
08-15-2017, 03:40 PM
Application error, and Bad Gateway lol.

katsalia
08-15-2017, 03:41 PM
Oh good, I thought I might be the only one getting a sudden spike in application errors.

Aidoru
08-15-2017, 03:42 PM
Yea, looks like the games down. Wasn't in a raid so not so much a problem for me.

AgentFakku
08-15-2017, 04:27 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/4930/pfveUF.png

daaaamn boi

Posting on my Tumblr rite now

"lucky guy got Dully-chan twice. Gimme my RNG luck back"

been getting errors too

Shieun
08-15-2017, 05:04 PM
Is it just me, or it has always been the case that on every expert, there is only 1 divine/devil soul drop? I recalled getting up to 2 in Expert and 4 in Ragnarok on Yggdrasil...

Naes
08-15-2017, 07:15 PM
Sure would like one of the ssr's on a gacha pull, ive probably done 300 of each ticket now, and its just, enhance material enhance material..

Aidoru
08-15-2017, 08:59 PM
Must have used all my luck on getting Metatron. Over 600 blue tickets used and no eidolon. Managed to get 2 SSR weapons with ~300 reds though, so that's done at least. Well still got several days.

bigblackcock
08-15-2017, 09:02 PM
Nice, I've used over 300 blue tickets and still haven't gotten her from it. My luck with my first 300~400 pulls of each color has been pretty bad the past events too. Just need at least 1 copy from gacha.

after the 1st burst time i was tempted to use my tickets as i wanted both dully and the axe as fast as i could, but got nothing good with them (just over 100 both)
then after the 2nd burst time that happen, no ssr weapon, but at least we know there is a chance to get both, unlike yggdrasil last event when we couldn't get her in gacha on the first days.

-----
uploaded my battle with blue version, now you can see both red and blue version and compare my dark and light teams XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMNJuJmHzwk

gottesurteil
08-15-2017, 10:52 PM
Must have used all my luck on getting Metatron. Over 600 blue tickets used and no eidolon. Managed to get 2 SSR weapons with ~300 reds though, so that's done at least. Well still got several days.

I'm pretty jealous of you for getting Metatron. I dropped 9k jewels, got 3 SSR, but none of them were the ones I wanted. One was a trash defender non-KH weapon, another was Archangel (so junk), and the last was Nike Unleashed... sigh.

While Nike (U) is good, and I can't really complain, my water team is hands down my worst; I'd take literally any other element instead. I was of course, shooting for Metatron, but clearly that didn't happen.

Pareidolia
08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
Howdy hoo, got the SSR weapon after 130 gacha tickets of each

EmiyaNanaya
08-16-2017, 12:42 AM
Does anyone having a problem with KamiPro today? I have been stuck at the loading screen many times every time I try to join araid...

Naes
08-16-2017, 01:45 AM
do the new rares go into the gem gacha or only into jewel and primo?

Naes
08-16-2017, 01:48 AM
jelly, i have zilcho luck in the reserve, and i dont even know what i spent that luck on, this gacha is such a tease *gold gacha screen* omg is it somethi... enhance materials. k.

Unregistered
08-16-2017, 05:07 AM
do the new rares go into the gem gacha or only into jewel and primo?

only jewel for now later on more rares will be added to gem gacha though

Stway
08-16-2017, 07:30 AM
250+ blue tickets later I finally got a copy of Dullahan. Welp, considering how many it took.. I guess I just used all of my luck this event lol.

bigblackcock
08-16-2017, 09:09 AM
Does anyone having a problem with KamiPro today? I have been stuck at the loading screen many times every time I try to join araid...
that loading thing killed my burst time T_T
son't know if it's from the browser or the game, but i'll try to download older version of chrome

Unregistered
08-16-2017, 09:50 AM
Not on right now but it did get pretty laggy after the game crashed yesterday.

Naes
08-16-2017, 11:04 AM
just reached 1Mil PP, doubt im gonna make 4Mil
another 200 tickets, nothing. and yea, im being errored out of a lot of raids.

katsalia
08-16-2017, 12:29 PM
My luck has been awful this time around, 200+ tickets in both gacha and haven't gotten a copy of the weapon or Dullahan.

omelletetherice
08-16-2017, 12:43 PM
got a copy of ssr wep n dully 200 tickets used. and confirmed u CAN counter the instant death with hp regen.

outside of that its pretty funny that wheneva i use d'art (snipe n ambush) everyone who joins my raid (or i join their's) is d'art, and then when i switched over to mordred everyone starting comin as modred (or be modred when i join). tried switchin between the two every now n then to no avail. gotta realign my synergy with everyone lol

bigblackcock
08-16-2017, 12:43 PM
well, today i couldn't do that much, when i used my laptop the game got stuck a lot at "loading" or whatever.
had to refresh and couldn't spam my seeds like i used to do in former events :/
now i'm using the mobile emulator as someone here suggested and the game works nicely, but the screens is kinda small :O
got dully chan to 3 stars but not a single copy of the weapon O_O

Aidoru
08-16-2017, 01:19 PM
I'd trade you a copy if I could. Lol.

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 01:37 PM
been a long time since they gave me a chance to start Ragnarok 6032

then got killed later on, started to attack once we had 5 people - LOL

good news, the raid boss was killed after 30 people joined - lotta of 'em use Snatch

bigblackcock
08-16-2017, 02:28 PM
found 2 of the axe in gacha and another 1 from 60 divins soul+ 2 dully chan from PP and 60 devil soul.
so today ends with 2 stars axe and 3 stars dully chan :D

Slashley
08-16-2017, 03:12 PM
-- and confirmed u CAN counter the instant death with hp regen. --Sooner or later in this event, I AM going to get Thor to receive Instant Death, get healed for ~400 and nuke for 150-200k.

AznSamsung
08-16-2017, 04:45 PM
Wow i am so fcking far behind ... i havent even started yet ... goddamn wrk ... look like i am going all out 2morrow

Aidoru
08-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Think I'm at about ~800 blue tickets now. Almost done with blue souls too and still no eidolon from gacha. Shit, not looking good.

Stway
08-16-2017, 06:02 PM
I thought all my luck was drained when I dropped the first Dullahan copy, but about 150 blue tickets later I dropped another copy. Now all I need is to grab the first copy from PP and somehow drop another copy from blue tickets and I'm done with this event lol. I feel bad for those that haven't dropped a single copy from blue tickets, especially after that many tickets.

bigblackcock
08-16-2017, 08:33 PM
Think I'm at about ~800 blue tickets now. Almost done with blue souls too and still no eidolon from gacha. Shit, not looking good.

almost done with blue souls.damn i wish i found that mobile emulator sooner so i won't be so behind :O
don't worry, need just 1 copy from gacha so just stack your tickets a bit and used them all at once later :D

Aidoru
08-16-2017, 08:36 PM
Not sure what emulator you're talking about. If talking about the chrome thing, still playing fine on it. Since I main light, I have no issues auto battling both experts.

Burst hour is pretty hilarious though, especailly if we have other players in with burst hours. 2-3 shotting Dullahan, after debuffs.

Unregistered
08-16-2017, 08:43 PM
I'm new to the game, so I'm not very strong, but I am wondering how PP is calculated from battle.

Not sure if it's more efficient to gain PP from the level 30 boss (which I can sometimes take down to 10% remaining HP if my Nike doesn't die), or to just do the level 50 boss, and get a few good/well timed hits in before I die

bigblackcock
08-16-2017, 08:44 PM
Not sure what emulator you're talking about. If talking about the chrome thing, still playing fine on it. Since I main light, I have no issues auto battling both experts.

Burst hour is pretty hilarious though, especailly if we have other players in with burst hours. 2-3 shotting Dullahan, after debuffs.

really, what version is your chrome? is your flash ia auto-active or not? using normal chrome it'll freeze at random times for a sec which is annoying.
tried the beta thing and it worked nice, till yesterday as it has so long loading after battles that i was forced to refresh browser, and even that took time.
so i'm using the mobile emulator that was suggested here in chrome issue thread and it works, but the screen is small.

if i join someone i'll put the game on auto too, may though not as much damage 'cause my light team is kinda weak.
as for burst time, i just go with dark team and use siegfried XD

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 08:49 PM
man u guys are almost done
man, haven't done much due to work

only spent 120 Blue Tickets (http://imgur.com/a/tyVtX) and 90 Red ones (http://imgur.com/a/IDuFE)

no Kamihime or SSR, SR weapons

Aidoru
08-16-2017, 09:00 PM
really, what version is your chrome? is your flash ia auto-active or not? using normal chrome it'll freeze at random times for a sec which is annoying.
tried the beta thing and it worked nice, till yesterday as it has so long loading after battles that i was forced to refresh browser, and even that took time.
so i'm using the mobile emulator that was suggested here in chrome issue thread and it works, but the screen is small.

if i join someone i'll put the game on auto too, may though not as much damage 'cause my light team is kinda weak.
as for burst time, i just go with dark team and use siegfried XD

Checking on chrome://version/, it's version 60.0.3112.90. I haven't encountered any problems other than the usual stuff.

bigblackcock
08-16-2017, 09:13 PM
Checking on chrome://version/, it's version 60.0.3112.90. I haven't encountered any problems other than the usual stuff.
and flash is active? i find it a little weird that is the same browser but still some players have problems and some works fine XD

Aidoru
08-16-2017, 09:22 PM
Yes, flash version 26.0.0.151

acetyline
08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
How does BP regen work exactly? I initially thought that it resets every 20 minutes starting from when you first use it (from 5 points), and resets on a 20 minute interval thereafter regardless of how you use it (with the exception of using an item that gives you BP; i.e. leaf or seed). But from some testing in this event it seems to be 20 minutes since any BP was last changed. That is, if you do a standard raid and takes 19.9 minutes (extreme case), then start another one before that 20 minute interval is up since when your BP last changed, then doing 5 of those would take you almost 100 minutes, but you wouldn't regen a single point of BP during the process.

At a quick glance I can't seem to find any info on this on the Japanese wiki. So I'm curious if anyone knew the answer.

EmiyaNanaya
08-16-2017, 10:22 PM
Anyone got a really long loading time between actions? I currently have this problem for awhile now, usually 10-20 seconds before it happens... it really put a downer when trying to auto the standard raid...

Also, I keep entering a raid where the initiator went idle, like after 1 hit, they won't do anything... If there are others joining in, it's fine, but if I'm the only one doing it, I will be slaughtered by Dullahan... And because there are no chat system in-game, I can't do anything with those kind of people...

Naes
08-16-2017, 11:57 PM
Alright, wont complain about about the teasy gatcha anymore, got an ssr with each.

i have however come close to exhausing my supplies, i dont think jewels for seeds is worth it :<, im nearly at 2M pp, so closeish to halfway, and have about 50 of each of the souls items needed to max out those drops.

Slashley
08-17-2017, 12:23 AM
I'm new to the game, so I'm not very strong, but I am wondering how PP is calculated from battle.

Not sure if it's more efficient to gain PP from the level 30 boss (which I can sometimes take down to 10% remaining HP if my Nike doesn't die), or to just do the level 50 boss, and get a few good/well timed hits in before I dieFor a new player, the best way is probably just joining a raid which has 2-3 players already. Then just set auto-battle on and wait until others kill the boss for you. When you have AP, create raids (Expert if you have the mats) and share them. Once somebody joins and debuffs the boss (bring your own Ambush (Gawain) or Sniper Shot (Dartagnan) if you have them, and don't use them before somebody else joins!), auto-battle and wait for him to finish it. You'll always get extra tickets for being the person who started the raid, and with luck you'll get second MvP for even more extra tickets.

Once you start getting your power levels up, maximizing your ticket income is probably the best way to get PP. They have a good chance of dropping 5000 PP, so getting that #1 MvP spot is really important. I haven't bothered soloing Dullahan, but seeing that I tend to get ~10k from each expert with other players, I'd assume it'd be about 20k solo. And I think it's like 10k PP from the tickets if you hit #1 MvP, on average. Sahatlig's toolbox might have more accurate numbers.

gottesurteil
08-17-2017, 01:16 AM
PP is based off of direct damage, with a little fudging for DoT damage. Basically, if you take a look at the top spots in any raid, you can see the PP ratios, and they hold true no matter who does it, though it does vary based on the actual battle level. For example:

The PP ratio for an Expert match is about 0.008 pp per damage. So if you do 1 Million damage, you'll have about 8,000 PP. It varies between .0081 and .0079.
I forget the exact ratio for standard matches, but it's significantly lower, like maybe a third of that? It's been a long time since I actively farmed those.
Ragnarok gives you the best ratio, at about 0.02 - so nearly 2.5x more than Expert. Do a million damage on a ragnarok, expect about 20k PP.

That being said, the above advice holds true - while PP is great and all, aim for getting MVP and ticket production more than anything else. While PP sounds cool, especially getting that sweet sweet 'free' copy at 4 million PP, the time spent isn't really cost efficient. Whereas getting 150 and 150 of the souls gives you useful stuff, the last... 2 million PP give you absolute junk comparatively. From 3-4 is obviously lacking, but even before then the rewards are few and far between. Take a look at the reward table, you'll see what i mean.

TL;DR. Don't focus on PP - get what you can. Focus on MVP and being able to auto the battles. Kamihime is a remarkably time-intensive game, so anything you can do mindlessly is better.

Naes
08-17-2017, 01:23 AM
thats interesting, I've reached mvp a couple times on ragnarok. buuuuut ive never been able to auto-it not even on expert., and the game seems to pause when i switch tabs.
not to mention when it errors out every second mission.

EmiyaNanaya
08-17-2017, 04:36 AM
thats interesting, I've reached mvp a couple times on ragnarok. buuuuut ive never been able to auto-it not even on expert., and the game seems to pause when i switch tabs.

If you want to switch tabs, better if you put it at a different window. It will not make the game pause...

EmiyaNanaya
08-17-2017, 04:37 AM

If you want to switch tabs, better if you put it at a different window. It will not make the game pause...

Aidoru
08-17-2017, 09:06 AM
Lol... not looking good. I think I just broke 1k for blue tickets and still no eidolon. At 180 blue souls and 4.7m PP.

bigblackcock
08-17-2017, 10:14 AM
Lol... not looking good. I think I just broke 1k for blue tickets and still no eidolon. At 180 blue souls and 4.7m PP.

so damn fast XD
maybe it because i can't do much at work, game didn't work well for me and kinda lazy to use seeds outside burst time
but you have double the amount of PP and almost double of divine souls :O

Slashley
08-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Lol... not looking good. I think I just broke 1k for blue tickets and still no eidolon. At 180 blue souls and 4.7m PP.Meanwhile, at 1m PP, I've received 2 Eidolons and one weapon from tickets. Sigh, I guess I'll have to make myself get to 3m PP then since I'll get both LMB'd.

Can't wait until they redo the rewards so you'll get all you need from just the Souls, eh?
... though, I don't know if they will make Souls harder to get in that revamp...

Aidoru
08-17-2017, 11:15 AM
They gonna change/add to the rewards again in the future? Don't really bother to look into future events in detail until we get them. Though if it makes it possible to get all copies needed for max break without relying on RNG, then I'm all for it.

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 11:44 AM
okay, game is playing more smoother, switch Browsers yesterday but it didn't work

Slashley
08-17-2017, 01:10 PM
-- Though if it makes it possible to get all copies needed for max break without relying on RNG, then I'm all for it.It might.

Eidolons at 60, 100, 150 Holy Souls and 25 and 57 Demon Souls.
Weapons at 80 and 200 Holy Souls and 45 and 100 Demon Souls.

Rewards go up to 250 Holy Souls and 100 Demon Souls. So... I'm pretty sure the way you get Souls has changed. If ticket RNG has just changed into "did Demon Souls drop" RNG then... well, shit.
But, it looks much better. PP has absolutely no other rewards than tickets.

Unregistered
08-17-2017, 02:07 PM
It might.

Eidolons at 60, 100, 150 Holy Souls and 25 and 57 Demon Souls.
Weapons at 80 and 200 Holy Souls and 45 and 100 Demon Souls.

Rewards go up to 250 Holy Souls and 100 Demon Souls. So... I'm pretty sure the way you get Souls has changed. If ticket RNG has just changed into "did Demon Souls drop" RNG then... well, shit.
But, it looks much better. PP has absolutely no other rewards than tickets.

I doubt that. The reward of the raid gacha didnt change only the rewards for the souls. so, it a choice of route; choose soul route or RNG route. this is implement 2 raid event later(or 5 events later.)

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 02:11 PM
6047'

Got Pale Rider, hopefully she's better than dat dark SR kamihime who I didn't know blind her teammates and the enemy, too :V

Gosh (in Goofy's voice) - need to read these things lOL

Slashley
08-17-2017, 02:31 PM
I doubt that. The reward of the raid gacha didnt change only the rewards for the souls. so, it a choice of route; choose soul route or RNG route. this is implement 2 raid event later(or 5 events later.)But there's only one type of raid now, so how do you get Demon Souls, then?

I mean, it probably reads in there somewhere, but such effort to go through moonrunes.

sanahtlig
08-17-2017, 02:37 PM
Rewards go up to 250 Holy Souls and 100 Demon Souls. So... I'm pretty sure the way you get Souls has changed.
Raid events will be changed starting 2 Raid events from now. You'll only be able to get Demon souls from Experts and Ragnaroks. Furthermore, it looks like Ragnarok spawns are much more frequent so they become more time-consuming to complete (because fewer join). That event's Expert is also a pain, so it's difficult to get people to join on that one also. The overall effect seems to be a repeat of what we saw in the first Raid event: newer players with weak teams struggling and hoping someone will join their raid. I was never fond of the PP system, which rewards endless grinding, so this seems like an improvement to me.

Slashley
08-17-2017, 02:47 PM
Alright, thanks.

-- The overall effect seems to be a repeat of what we saw in the first Raid event: newer players with weak teams struggling and hoping someone will join their raid, --Has this ever been different?

Although, I guess stronger players not being willing to join weaker players is a big problem.

sanahtlig
08-17-2017, 03:00 PM
Has this ever been different?

Although, I guess stronger players not being willing to join weaker players is a big problem.
It was a major problem before BP consumption on Expert raids was reduced from 3 to 2. There weren't enough people joining Raids so many ended up timing out.

It's not really a willingness of stronger players to join. I can solo Raids so it matters little to me whether others in the Raid can pull their weight, and in fact I get PP and MVP bonuses if my team on Auto ends up doing the lion's share of the work, so I try to join full HP Raids with few players whenever I can.

The actual problem is that low-level players have low-level friends due to the way the matching system works, and therefore low-level players have to rely on swarms to get anything done. Any factor that reduces the size of those swarms directly affects their ability to clear Raid content. If I'm a low-level player, and a low-level friend calls for help on his solo boss encounter, I'm going to be hesitant to join if I don't think others besides me will join. In this way the problem quickly snowballs--people stop joining because they don't think others will join, and only join raid bosses where a critical mass of players have already joined (often caused by a high-level player starting the fight or joining and doing significant damage, causing the circling opportunists to swoop in).

Slashley
08-17-2017, 03:39 PM
Ah, I've noticed you only see raids from your friends or players roughly your "size"

What exactly determines it? Rank only?

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 05:12 PM
I tend to do the red ones first than the blue ones since I was interested in Eidolon only but now, I need to get the weapon

don't have enuff time due to work

For dis event, the blue ones are much harder and I get knocked out fast LOL

I start the red ones mostly and join the blue raids and if I see Ragnarok, I join if it's not full and kick me out

Shieun
08-17-2017, 05:17 PM
This is kinda frustrating.... Did they reduce the souls drop quantity? During Yggdrasil, I have around 1.5m PP and I have 150 of both souls.... This time, I literally have half of that (60+ Holy and 30+ demon) with 750k PP...

I dont think at this stage I should think of MLB-ing either of those

sanahtlig
08-17-2017, 05:31 PM
What exactly determines it? Rank only?
I think it's just rank.

This is kinda frustrating.... Did they reduce the souls drop quantity? During Yggdrasil, I have around 1.5m PP and I have 150 of both souls.... This time, I literally have half of that (60+ Holy and 30+ demon) with 750k PP...
It's the other way around. You got stronger and you're dealing more damage per encounter, so you're accruing PP faster. Soul rate is the same. You just haven't done as many raids as you did with Yggdrassil. It's only day 3 after all.

Shieun
08-17-2017, 05:54 PM
It's the other way around. You got stronger and you're dealing more damage per encounter, so you're accruing PP faster. Soul rate is the same. You just haven't done as many raids as you did with Yggdrassil. It's only day 3 after all.

If you put it that way then it makes sense... but still, day 3 and I'm only at roughly 25-30% progression... Looks like if I were to have any chance of MLB-ing the weapon and eidolon, it's another anti-social weekend for me then...

sanahtlig
08-17-2017, 05:58 PM
Raid events are stupidly time-consuming. That's why I don't usually bother MLB'ing everything.

gottesurteil
08-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Raid events are stupidly time-consuming. That's why I don't usually bother MLB'ing everything.

Especially since they're so RNG based. I got to 75/75 souls last night, opened my 400/400 tickets. Got THREE copies of the Eidolon, and ZERO of the SSR weapon... so yeah. So it's not like i can' just pause getting souls or grinding, because Divine souls (which i need for 150 for the weapon) tend to drop divine GT, which are useless to me...

I personally can't wait for the raid reward change, though I'm sure it'll still have it's bugs.

Naes
08-17-2017, 07:58 PM
Haaah oh my god, went through 200 blue tickets with nothing, decided, my fingers getting sore, so ill just roll the one leftover blue ticket and three reds.
who else rides up but dully chan and the weapon. so, can other ssr's drop besides them two?
ALSO, if i dont have many dark weapons, i should keep the scythes separate until i can fill them up with maxxed sr's right? and only level ones skill.

bigblackcock
08-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Haaah oh my god, went through 200 blue tickets with nothing, decided, my fingers getting sore, so ill just roll the one leftover blue ticket and three reds.
who else rides up but dully chan and the weapon.
ALSO, if i dont have many dark weapons, i should keep the scythes separate until i can fill them up with maxxed sr's right? and only level ones skill.
the SSR weapon have defender skill so wouldn't suggest to "seperate" them.
if you do your dark team may have more HP, but not as much damage.
but i think that lance is assault so it would be good to use

AgentFakku
08-17-2017, 09:02 PM
damn, I shouldn't be lazy to check Discord (not a Discord guy and I keep forgetting my password hahaha) but man, didn't know maintenance came

Aidoru
08-17-2017, 09:02 PM
Didn't notice maintenance and tried to get in another run and it starts. Meh.

Also at 250+ blue souls, over 5mil PP and still nothing. Maybe I'll get it when I hit 300 souls and 6mil. I'm burning way too much seeds to where I'm using elixirs now...

katsalia
08-17-2017, 09:24 PM

Also at 250+ blue souls, over 5mil PP and still nothing. Maybe I'll get it when I hit 300 souls and 6mil. I'm burning way too much seeds to where I'm using elixirs now...

You have 5mil already...? I just hit like 1.5...

Aidoru
08-17-2017, 09:37 PM
Gonna start slowing down a lot the next few days because of work.

bigblackcock
08-17-2017, 09:49 PM

so much PP and souls :O

it's sucks, just was about ready to record the encounter episodes of dully, archangel and the SSR kami for my channel and maintenance out of nowere -_-
i wonder what is the maintenance for anyway, increasing the drop rate like they did in yggdrasil or something related to gacha or raid support?

Aidoru
08-17-2017, 09:59 PM
Maybe a chrome fix some were having issues with. Though a drop rate increase would be appreciated as well.

bigblackcock
08-18-2017, 06:42 AM
Maybe a chrome fix some were having issues with. Though a drop rate increase would be appreciated as well.
oh, chrome fix will be great, the emulator is running ok but that small screen is kinda...hard for me to use, just want to go back to play it normally.
---

well, as this event have the same OST as crom, i wanted to check the OST of next event and it's the same one as typhon's OST XD
----
found another copy of dullahan in event gacha :D
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/5499/eemGyT.png
just a little more and i'll replace medusa for her in dark team :D

Naes
08-18-2017, 02:56 PM
ahhh when it rains it pours, what do i do with extra ssr eido's D=

Stway
08-18-2017, 03:10 PM
Finally.. last copy of Dullahan from red route, blue seems pointless since I don't need the axe and I'm already at 70 Divine Souls. Rather save a good chunk of my seeds and leaves.

Anyways, unless Nutaku does a reprint again.. Vritra is definitely next right? If so I'm going to (lazily) prepare for that over the next few days.. my lightning team is kinda shit.

Aidoru
08-18-2017, 03:25 PM
I recall someone saying its possible to get stuff from past raid events through some special raid gacha in the future. Does anyone know anything about this? Cause I think I might not be able to complete Dulluhan at this point. With elixirs becoming even more difficult to get, I'm more or less stuck with relying on regular regen or choosing to risk burning through elixirs.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 03:42 PM
I recall someone saying its possible to get stuff from past raid events through some special raid gacha in the future. Does anyone know anything about this? Cause I think I might not be able to complete Dulluhan at this point. With elixirs becoming even more difficult to get, I'm more or less stuck with relying on regular regen or choosing to risk burning through elixirs.
It's already in the Japanese wiki, at the tail end of the Shop page.

Aidoru
08-18-2017, 04:01 PM
It's already in the Japanese wiki, at the tail end of the Shop page.

Oh nice, thanks.

Unless google translate is incorrect, it seems there's a new currency added which is gotten from selling R and above eidolons which is used to exchange for any past raid event eidolon and other items. Thankfully I got several spare past event dupes I can probably get rid of. Though I already got rid of all my old SR eidolons, probably should have kept them for it.

Fury
08-18-2017, 07:17 PM
Considering my light team is pretty crappy, even with the elemental disadvantage my wind team does 40% more damage on Dullahan.

151 red souls, 58 blue souls, 1.3m pp
4 coppies of dullahan, relying on RNG for the last because i don't think i have the firepower/energy seeds to get an additional 1.7m pp considering it's taken me 4 days to get 1.3m XD
I have been lucky with these SR weapon drops...used two of the dark eyes on enhancing other weapons so that's quite the handful. 6066 Maybe if i get some good SSR kamihime i'll have a formidable dark team...but until then.

~Fury~

sanahtlig
08-18-2017, 08:06 PM
How did you manage to exhaust your BP item supply? I have 950 of them and they're seemingly inexhaustible.

Aidoru
08-18-2017, 08:10 PM
How did you manage to exhaust your BP item supply? I have 950 of them and they're seemingly inexhaustible.

I have about 150 seeds left. I used maybe ~400 this event. I want to keep at least 100 for future raid events and union events, in case this shit happens again.

Just hit 300 blue souls. 6.7mil PP. Still no eidolon. I've probably used over 1500 blue tickets.

sanahtlig
08-18-2017, 08:31 PM
That's insane. When it looks like I won't get enough drops about halfway through the event, I give up. That's why my Crom is only 2*. Unless it's your primary element, maxing these eidolons and SSR weapons isn't that important.

It does sort of seem like the eidolon rate has been lower these past two events, likely because they added the guaranteed 4th copy.

Aidoru
08-18-2017, 08:42 PM
I've managed to get a max break copy of every event eidolon so far, earlier ones thanks to rematch, it would be a shame to let this one go at 3/4.

Currently on burst hour but not seeing much blue experts. Meh.

bigblackcock
08-18-2017, 08:44 PM
my friend let me do her gacha draw as i had luck to find dullahan 3 times on my acc, i failed to find any SSR in her acc...
however, i started a blue expert for me to join and found this on her acc instead:
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8633/mmilEj.png
XD

Aidoru
08-18-2017, 08:46 PM
I was hoping to get a drop too, that's why I started burning through elixirs. No luck though. Strangely enough, I haven't gotten a single Ragnarok to spawn after day 1 either.

lanza
08-18-2017, 09:34 PM
I was hoping to get a drop too, that's why I started burning through elixirs. No luck though. Strangely enough, I haven't gotten a single Ragnarok to spawn after day 1 either.

i'm on the same boat, 150 souls for both divine/devil soul, 3.65m pp and still haven't got a single dullahan form gacha

Pareidolia
08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
Dude, I have 90 SR Eidolon Enhance Materials in my full inventory and I get 3 SSR Weapons in 300 Tickets and zero Dullahan...
While I was currently leveling the Garuda Axe (lv 112 atm) and I lack weapon reinforce materials...

I swear this kind of RNG events are the worst

Fury
08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
Wow I did not know you could get a drop from the raid.

Got my first ragnarok 15 minutes ago. I've been on a lot this event and it's my first one, so I think there's just something bad overall happening with this raid. :/

~Fury~

bigblackcock
08-18-2017, 10:57 PM
finally reached 150 devil and divine souls, 3M PP ,MLB both weapon and dullahan and also have 1 spare each.
i guess there is no reason for me to sapm my seeds on the event anymore, but i'll keep start and join red version with my AP and BP, maybe i'll find more of the SSR weapon to use as material weapon to level up skils in the future.

Aidoru
08-19-2017, 06:12 PM
Fucking finally got it and on my last set of 10 blue pull.

My PP/Soul count after.

http://i.imgur.com/iFmCKPg.png

smh

sanahtlig
08-19-2017, 06:23 PM
The eidolon drop rate just seems really low. After 3.1mil PP and 90/149 blue/red medallions, I've gotten 3 of the SSR weapon from Gatcha and only 1 SSR eidolon. Since I usually MVP or sub-MVP, and the platinum chests seem to be random-color tickets, the ticket balance wasn't off as much as the medallion count suggests.

Having to farrm 4mil PP is a pain. Didn't really want to have to do this. In past events I'd maxed the eidolon by this point.

EmiyaNanaya
08-19-2017, 08:31 PM
The eidolon drop rate just seems really low. After 3.1mil PP and 90/149 blue/red medallions, I've gotten 3 of the SSR weapon from Gatcha and only 1 SSR eidolon. Since I usually MVP or sub-MVP, and the platinum chests seem to be random-color tickets, the ticket balance wasn't off as much as the medallion count suggests.

Having to farrm 4mil PP is a pain. Didn't really want to have to do this. In past events I'd maxed the eidolon by this point.

But I have the opposite of you atm... I have gotten 2 copies of Dullahan from the Gatcha and with the 3 copies from the prize, I was able to MLB her. On the other hand, I have wasted around 200+ Devil tickets and still got no Weapon copies...

bigblackcock
08-19-2017, 08:57 PM
for now i have 3.6M PP (not using my seeds anymore, just AP and PP) and so far found 2 copies of the weapon and 3 copies of dully chan :O
btw, according to what i see in japanese wiki it'll be a good idea to keep the exra SSR eidolon as we'll be able to sell them for "phantom beast orb" and exchange for stuff like rings, earring, event eidolon, kaiser dragoons and more.

phuonglop12a2
08-20-2017, 12:40 AM
Fucking finally got it and on my last set of 10 blue pull.

My PP/Soul count after.

smh

OMG. How you can...... :eek:

60 Devil + 60 Divine Soul is all of me now :(. And 1 Dark Knight from Gacha :mad:, I don't have any Light Team for this Event, ahhh.

Stway
08-20-2017, 09:47 AM
After MLBing Dullahan I took a 2 day break lazily farming here and there for lightning, didn't do any raids besides Disaster. I randomly decided to spend my remaining BP on 2 blue Dullahan raids.. got 8 blue tickets.

I know I wouldn't do anymore after this so I drew with only 8 tickets..

This makes my third copy from blue tickets lol.

qti
08-20-2017, 12:10 PM
Finaly today drop my first gacha Dullahan eidolon.

AutoCrimson
08-20-2017, 12:25 PM
got three drops of Dulla from gacha in 280 tickets total.. lucky dont need to even finish 150 souls req, just grabbed one from 1kk PP and 60 souls

AznSamsung
08-20-2017, 03:19 PM
wow those rng ... i still havent got a single copy from gacha

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 04:36 PM
well this game is bs

farmed dulla nonstop, spent about 300 gt on her with nothing

got the weapon on first spin though

wtf

AznSamsung
08-20-2017, 05:16 PM
At u got the weapon ... all i got is material pp gem and more material with +1 ... no ssr at all

ps: after like eternal ... i finally got the ssr weapon from gacha ...after another 100 ticket ... fml

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 07:03 PM
Just spammed all my tickets (about 1k in total) 0 SSR =/

bigblackcock
08-20-2017, 09:05 PM
finally got to 4M PP :D
got 1 MLB dullahan and 1 with 2 stars (will keep for the exchange thing in the future)
got 1 MLB axe so can use arthur in my dark team, and another spare 1 for upgrading skill level.
got the assault SR weapon to level 20 skill, though still need to get it to level 85.
and for no i'll do gem SP quest as i need to train 4 kami and maybe after that i'll so a little more stnadard/expert till the event ends.

edit:
used some tickets that i got from AP and BP alone, found that black book and some SR weapons but no SSR.
then did blue expert and...
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3153/u1KNfh.png

Celaien
08-21-2017, 11:28 AM
Apparently I am the only one with no luck, I get spent about 300 blue tickets and not dullahan, for now I only have the one you get when you reach the 60 red marks, now I'm trying to reach 1 million points for my 1st copy :(

Slashley
08-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Well, can't complain about that PP, I guess. I thought I'd need to do one or two fights after spending my tickets, but I guess not then.

Only spent seeds at Burst hours, so I ended up with about +-0 change to my seedcount thanks to tickets. Obviously, not burning through seeds would've increased the amount by a fair bit though...

I ended up with 1 extra Eidolon and 3 extra weapons. Almost enough to MLB a second copy, not that I would do that since it's +HP.

katsalia
08-21-2017, 05:10 PM
Has JP version talked about doing a round 2 for the raid events? I spent over 1000 tickets and never managed to get 1 copy of the weapon from the gacha, and I'm sitting with 1 short of MLB for both the weapon and Dullahan.

BigBobs
08-21-2017, 06:22 PM
I just hit 150/150, and not a single weapon or eid from the gacha. Awful because my dark team is probably my focus =/

bosing
08-21-2017, 08:33 PM
tsk i failed getting dulla to 4s

and im so looking forward to 4s all mg elem eido setup

darkace51
08-21-2017, 08:48 PM
Has JP version talked about doing a round 2 for the raid events? I spent over 1000 tickets and never managed to get 1 copy of the weapon from the gacha, and I'm sitting with 1 short of MLB for both the weapon and Dullahan.

I heard that they will be implementing a shop in the JP version for all the raid eidolon (Dullahan) and SSR weapons. Though the shop would take a new currency that you get by selling off your unwanted eidolon.

bigblackcock
08-21-2017, 08:51 PM
in the end i could MLB the axe and get 1 more spare 1 to level up skill level later on, wanted to get more but gacha had other plans for me XD
also, that SR assault weapon have much more attack than those dark guns from raid boss, it's a shame i couldn't find 1 more copy to MLB a 2nd one, oh well 1 is better than nothing :D
but can't be upset about it, 'cause dully chan was nicer :D
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3441/wLRwvk.png

Celaien
08-21-2017, 09:11 PM
More than 500 blue tickets spent in the gacha and I could not get another copy of Dullahan ... honestly this game hates me ...

the other 2 dark weapons, Serve to evolve or just serve as foder to other weapons?

Gisborn
08-22-2017, 02:34 AM
in the end i could MLB the axe and get 1 more spare 1 to level up skill level later on, wanted to get more but gacha had other plans for me XD
also, that SR assault weapon have much more attack than those dark guns from raid boss, it's a shame i couldn't find 1 more copy to MLB a 2nd one, oh well 1 is better than nothing :D
but can't be upset about it, 'cause dully chan was nicer :D
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3441/wLRwvk.png

why would you limit break the 2nd copy of dullahan? To me, her stats considered as low and hardly fit into the main role....do enlighten me~

dreadpin
08-22-2017, 02:39 AM
why would you limit break the 2nd copy of dullahan? To me, her stats considered as low and hardly fit into the main role....do enlighten me~

add in....Dullahan stats can't even make it to top 10... she's too far behind... but i do remember someone said eido will provide additional stat by % with the same element?

bigblackcock
08-22-2017, 03:32 AM
The second copy was just to make more space on my eidolon slots.
In the future we"ll be able to sell eidolons for phantom beast orb and can use it to exchange for stuff like event eidolon, kaiser dragoon eido, rings, earring, draconic eye fragment etc..
So i'll save all the extra i can get to have more orbs whenever it comes to nutaku.
And to not fill all my slots with extra copies i just limit break them.

dreadpin
08-22-2017, 04:04 AM
The second copy was just to make more space on my eidolon slots.
In the future we"ll be able to sell eidolons for phantom beast orb and can use it to exchange for stuff like event eidolon, kaiser dragoon eido, rings, earring, draconic eye fragment etc..
So i'll save all the extra i can get to have more orbs whenever it comes to nutaku.
And to not fill all my slots with extra copies i just limit break them.

cool thanks for the info... guess i should start keeping SSR eido now...

AgentFakku
08-23-2017, 01:29 PM
worst shit happened - my computer died

rented one before I order a used one online - the one I rented couldn't play Kamihime (kept crashing) but the other Nutaku games, they were fine
didn't get anything but Pale Rider