PDA

View Full Version : Elite Guard Event 4

demonking
11-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Hey guys
The new SEG event is on!
But the rewards in EP achievement rewards are a turn-off. :mad:
Nutaku has substituted valuable rewards (SR wild cards) and replaced it with Peros.

saike
11-02-2015, 11:31 AM
are the SED normal cards available through the normal gacha like the Halloween one cards were?

ngtrungkhanh
11-02-2015, 12:41 PM
are the SED normal cards available through the normal gacha like the Halloween one cards were?

Yes, of course, it's mutilple 1,2 your SED

saike
11-02-2015, 05:19 PM
just noticed the pero rewards yuck but i'm strapped for cash so I don't know if I should be happy or sad :/

chillinfar
11-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Yes, of course, it's mutilple 1,2 your SED

Unlike Perogambit EG only counts CURRENT N slayer cards

Unregistered
11-04-2015, 06:16 AM
This is a free game...it's a given that it will not be perfect. I got the N-SEC within an hour of starting and already have almost 1M points, that being said this time I don't lose point rewards rare card to a paying player who bumps me off the winner circle at the last minute like last event.

chillinfar
11-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Unless Nutaku pull off N and old paid slayers again at 2nd phase (as happened in 2nd Elite Guard).

- - - Updated - - -

Question of the day: Nutaku will mess the event again removing assists to elimination count (2nd phase)? They was forced to put it after bullying on last Elite Guard (not active on 2nd event).

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Now i see why Nutaku hold perogambit stuff for this event and rushed to open EG only 3 days after that. Perhaps not only EA was using macros.

Anyway, i throwed my last ball of cash on Nutaku. PPS is pretty unbalanced now.

Mattress
11-09-2015, 11:19 AM
This game is dying, many users don't connect for days and very few people share the super elite guard. GG Nutaku :cool:

darkeleon
11-09-2015, 12:36 PM
very very few player can solo a seg, at least now all can get the seg prize:cool: poke it and it will count if it die of course

Shadowfae
11-09-2015, 07:40 PM
This game is dying, many users don't connect for days and very few people share the super elite guard. GG Nutaku :cool:

52 of the 57 people on my friends list log on every day, and I'm at 25 SEGs downed. The problem with "few people sharing" is because the rate of SEG-finding seems to be VERY MINUSCULE right now. Even the supposed "enhanced bonus" means I've only found 2 SEGs out of something like 30 EGs spun up. People who have a small friends list are kind of SOL. So are people with a relatively inactive friends list. The SEG rate is Just Too Low for general users.

chillinfar
11-09-2015, 11:54 PM
On earlier elite guards (even when Nutaku made shit with cards at 2nd one) people shared everything, normal and SEG. Now only forum mates does it (and only if they are on chat). 70/75 contacts are alive.

Shadowfae
11-10-2015, 07:32 AM
On earlier elite guards (even when Nutaku made shit with cards at 2nd one) people shared everything, normal and SEG. Now only forum mates does it (and only if they are on chat). 70/75 contacts are alive.

Weird. My friends are still sharing everything (SEG and normals alike). I use their shared normals to make multiple tries at SEG summons. I'm still only at 6 personally located, but 43 total seduced (yay friends).

Mattress
11-10-2015, 04:45 PM
52 of the 57 people on my friends list log on every day, and I'm at 25 SEGs downed. The problem with "few people sharing" is because the rate of SEG-finding seems to be VERY MINUSCULE right now. Even the supposed "enhanced bonus" means I've only found 2 SEGs out of something like 30 EGs spun up. People who have a small friends list are kind of SOL. So are people with a relatively inactive friends list. The SEG rate is Just Too Low for general users.

I've always delete dozen of inactive users every week, among them there are also several high levels. I think there are too many events close together, too much time and money to spend.

Balek
11-10-2015, 05:33 PM
Offtop question, how is it possible that some people fight 2 or more EGs at once? I cannot find another one until I defeat the current one.

Shadowfae
11-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Offtop question, how is it possible that some people fight 2 or more EGs at once? I cannot find another one until I defeat the current one.

Here's the secret:
Ping someone else's EG / SEG. When an EG / SEG you are tagged on is successfully seduced, it clears your "I summoned one!" flag and lets you summon another. I've had 13 up at a time before using that. Could do more burning consumables, too.

Every time one is downed (either yours or someone you're assisting on) go searching for another. That's how to do it. :)

Balek
11-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Here's the secret:
Ping someone else's EG / SEG. When an EG / SEG you are tagged on is successfully seduced, it clears your "I summoned one!" flag and lets you summon another. I've had 13 up at a time before using that. Could do more burning consumables, too.

Every time one is downed (either yours or someone you're assisting on) go searching for another. That's how to do it. :)
Works. Thanks.

chillinfar
11-11-2015, 07:39 PM
For the record: Kokoa's SED is 11930, better than Yui (2nd best F2P babe card excluding event rewards)

Nutakum
11-11-2015, 09:23 PM
Thanks for Kokoa'a SED!

Ahri
11-12-2015, 03:33 AM
Well i always share everything SEG and EG

Slurpee
11-12-2015, 04:01 AM
lvl 36 SEG.
I halved it but the heavy hitters on my list are offline
>_<

edit : someone logged on and killed it

chillinfar
11-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Technically you're seducing or mind controlling elite guards :rolleyes: . The PPS movie show how is the "pero pero punch"

Find MIRD-142

- - - Updated - - -

FYI: In JP server exists male cards (even one of them is a moe card!), when i watched the PPS movie the (now) Naked King tried to seduce an old man XD.

EleGiggle
11-17-2015, 01:08 PM
Btw Yusa's SED is 13,060

chillinfar
11-17-2015, 02:08 PM
If SED cheat continues on next perocolo, whales doesn't give a fuck about that :v