PDA

View Full Version : Game: Build a Pseudo-ideal team with Miracle Tickets

sanahtlig
08-19-2017, 04:57 PM
Build your own Pseudo-ideal team with 2x Miracle Tickets, which should debut in the Nutaku version sometime in November for $50 each.

Rules:

Choose any ONE SSR kamihime using a random roll. If no element specified, roll twice and choose your favorite of the two to keep. Otherwise, choose an element and roll once. To perform a random roll, use a random number generator to generate a number between 1 and 62, then use the corresponding row in the table of SSR kamihime on the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB) to see the kamihime you pulled. If you're unhappy with your roll, you may replace it with any SR or R kamihime.
Choose any TWO kamihime that can be purchased with Miracle tickets (not including limited-time ones). The first kamihime can include any non-limited kamihime released in the DMM version by 12/9/2016, while the second kamihime must be released by 2/29/2017. Consult this table of SSR kamihime (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB) for a list of limited kamihime (現在入手不可), and this table of kamihime by release date (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3) to determine eligible kamihime (include starter kamihime like Sol that aren't listed with a release date).
Choose any SR or R kamihime to fill in the 4th slot.
Choose any Soul and EX ability.
Designate the initial kamihime chosen or randomly pulled, and justify how your other choices make the best use of that kamihime, and how the team overall will be well-equipped to handle a diverse range of content (mostly centered on skillset such as healing, debuffs, damage, utility).

The objective is to simulate what sort of teams a player could put together in the next 6 months using whatever arbitrary SSRs they've managed to pull from successive jewel Gatcha rolls (or an SSR kamihime ticket), plus 2x Miracle tickets. Discussion is encouraged.

Lag
08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
for $50 each.
http://i.imgur.com/L0xkV6O.gif
That is a bit much.

I'll just see what others do.

Pareidolia
08-20-2017, 08:45 PM
So I can't get Water Raphael or Sunlights with the Miracle Ticket...

sanahtlig
08-20-2017, 09:48 PM
So I can't get Water Raphael or Sunlights with the Miracle Ticket...
It's not clear whether Snow Raphael is considered 'limited'. While she shares attributes of other limited characters, she's not marked as 'limited' in the table.

HoroBoro
08-21-2017, 09:57 PM

Water Rafael, Cthulhu, Dragon King + whatever SR blue

-50% attack and defense debuff. Steamroll everything except thunder events

sanahtlig
08-21-2017, 10:08 PM

Water Rafael, Cthulhu, Dragon King + whatever SR blue

-50% attack and defense debuff. Steamroll everything except fire events
Snow Raphael is a good catch. I'd suggest SSR Nike over Dragon King: that gives you a strong healer with a type B buff in exchange for -5% ATK and overdrive extension. You're not going to be at -50% ATK regardless. Triton would be a good SR filler for the combo attack down debuff.

Inb4whales
08-22-2017, 11:47 AM
Since I already have Ares and Amaterasu (let's just take Amaterasu for this situation), I'd probably get Svarog and Su Daji from the Miracle tickets.

Balanced team comp= Joan (Ambush), Ama, Svarog, Su Daji, Agni
40% Debuff on both frames.
40% permanent ATK buff when Svarog is awakened.
50% damage up from Daji's rampage.
Fire attribute damage up from Agni.
Healer not required due to regeneration and life steal from Ama and Daji respectively.

Damage team comp= Arthur (Ambush), Ama, Svarog, Su Daji, Agni
Possible ATK damage up buff= 110% now instead.

HoroBoro
08-22-2017, 07:34 PM
Snow Raphael is a good catch. I'd suggest SSR Nike over Dragon King: that gives you a strong healer with a type B buff in exchange for -5% ATK and overdrive extension. You're not going to be at -50% ATK regardless. Triton would be a good SR filler for the combo attack down debuff.

You're right - I thought Cthulhu gave C frame attack down as well. I still stand by choice of Dragon King. She has better stats - maybe you can sub in Nike as SR for heals and defense buff. Another reason is Dragon King seems more likely to have an awakened form. I really hope the alternative form characters (Dark Amon, Snow Raphael, Dark Amaterasu, etc) get an awakened form as well.

Naes
08-22-2017, 07:54 PM
ill probably get the tickets when they come up. but damn, i have no idea what i should hunt. needs to be a teirlist @.@

sanahtlig
08-22-2017, 08:14 PM
ill probably get the tickets when they come up. but damn, i have no idea what i should hunt. needs to be a teirlist @.@
The intent of this topic is generating discussion about the must-have kamihime for each element, and what a nearly-optimal team would look like that doesn't depend too much on RNG or having rerolled 1000x.

This is the general consensus on first picks I've seen:
Water: Cthulhu
Fire: Amaterasu or maybe Svarog
Wind: Gaia
Thunder: ?
Light: Sol
Dark: ?

Slashley
08-23-2017, 03:04 AM
I'd say that Tyr defines Thunder entirely into a "Burst your enemy down during Stun" element. Tyr is also the only KH in Thunder who has a proper debuff... if you can call 10% a proper one, 15% when awakened. That makes Thunder struggle, as you're entirely reliant on your Soul for debuffs.

Either that, or Thor for Paralysis.

Near the end of January, Mardook will have -20% Atk at least. C frame too. That's just barely in range of the second Miracle ticket, I guess.

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 10:34 AM
currently have satan, susanoo, hades and sol. planning to replace satan with amon and sol with osiris. party will have 45% def down, 40% attack down, blind, dizziness, block conditions, multi hit down, def up and susanoo as heavy damage dealer. hades and susanoo also have awakened forms which is useful

HoroBoro
08-23-2017, 09:54 PM
For Dark, the two top tier Gods are:

New Years Amaterasu

B frame -20% to attack and defense (same a Sniper Shot)
Add a dot to Bosses overdrive meter (same as black propaganda)
500 regen/turn for 3 turns

Thanatos

C frame -20%
Ensure at least 2x attack for 3 turns
25% burst increase and nuke (3.5x)

Unsure if either of them can be picked using Miracle Ticket.

Dream team, if I could pick any 4 dark SSRs, would probably be New Years Amaterasu, Thanatos, Pluto, and Satan.
You get -50% defense, -35% attack, 2 extra turns before overdrive on a boss, -30% damage cut, damage buffs, multi-attacks, and the freedom to choose whatever heroic spirit you want.

Satan can be replaced with Osiris for more reliable burst/heals, Amon for rage control, Hades for bad status control, or Susanoo for raw damage.

Pluto is for damage cut, plus she adds tons of damage but could be subbed just like Satan.

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 06:54 AM
you can't get New Years Amaterasu with miracle ticket. thanatos can be bought with the miracle ticket but i believe they won't be available to buy until the second ticket around around march

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 09:25 AM
How do you get 3300 heal over 3 turns, Dark Amaterasu's Regen is self target, as is Satan's Lifesteal

AznSamsung
08-24-2017, 02:14 PM
so now i have to decide do i go fire or water for the miracle ticket when it comes out ...

fire: current team --> Ares, Acala (move to sub, replace with Svalog), Agni (replace with Amaterasu), Brynhildr

water: current team --> Triron (Replace with Cthulhu), Gabriel, Aphrodite, Nike SR (Replace with SSR Nike)

which one should i go for?

ps: sol was on my list but if only i got more than 2 from gem before miracle ticket arrive

HoroBoro
08-24-2017, 08:37 PM
How do you get 3300 heal over 3 turns, Dark Amaterasu's Regen is self target, as is Satan's Lifesteal

Well technically, it is still 3300 heal over 3 turns, 1500 for Dark Amaterasu and at least 1800 for Satan. But yea - I thought it would be for the whole team. Doesn't really matter.

If you need sustain, sub in a healing heroic spirit and Osiris.

sanahtlig
08-24-2017, 09:01 PM
so now i have to decide do i go fire or water for the miracle ticket when it comes out ...

fire: current team --> Ares, Acala (move to sub, replace with Svalog), Agni (replace with Amaterasu), Brynhildr

water: current team --> Triron (Replace with Cthulhu), Gabriel, Aphrodite, Nike SR (Replace with SSR Nike)

which one should i go for?

ps: sol was on my list but if only i got more than 2 from gem before miracle ticket arrive
Your Fire team will likely be lacking ATK Down, and you'll be using Mordred with Ambush most of the time. It'll have very high damage potential.

Your Water team will be better balanced. You'll have stronger heals, a cleanse, combo attack down, and you'll likely be using Mordred with Sniper Shot most of the time. You'll have access to full debuffs and high base damage due to capped DEF down. Access to Jorm as Friend eidolon means you'll have nearly capped ATK down too.

Water seems like the stronger option to me.

Wpmz
08-25-2017, 09:01 PM
The intent of this topic is generating discussion about the must-have kamihime for each element, and what a nearly-optimal team would look like that doesn't depend too much on RNG or having rerolled 1000x.

This is the general consensus on first picks I've seen:
Fire: Amaterasu or maybe Svarog
Thunder: ?
Dark: ?

This is a good list of top choices but when I think of tier list I generally think of a ranking that lists all the available stuff from top to bottom. Maybe we can put together a listing of all SSRs by usefulness.

I think for fire, amaterasu is the consensus first pick, fire really needs it for debuffs and svarog only shines after awakening.
Thunder is in a really awkward position right now in general, all the SSRs are mediocre in my opinion, there isn't a clear front runner.
As for dark, dark amaterasu and thanatos are indeed the strongest picks but they are not available for the first miracle (dark amaterasu is seasonal so it won't be in miracle in general). I would probably pick osiris as the best of the bunch for the first miracle but hades, susanoo, and ssr amon are all decent choices.

So I would say something like:
Fire: Amaterasu
Thunder: N/A - Flip a coin
Dark: Osiris

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 11:39 PM
is thanatos really necessary if you have SSR amon and doesnt C frame def down miss alot anyway?

Wpmz
08-26-2017, 02:24 PM
is thanatos really necessary if you have SSR amon and doesnt C frame def down miss alot anyway?

I don't think C frame def down debuffs are inherently less accurate, I think that it's just for a long time cthulhu is the only C frame def down debuff and it's pretty inaccurate because it is not single target but debuff all and those tend to be less accurate. SSR amon is good but in general thanatos is a better hime as the other spells are better and it is largely easier to find an A frame debuff to hit 50% def down.

Pareidolia
08-26-2017, 03:15 PM
Frame C Eidolons like Yata no Kagami miss a lot as well, I don't think is just that one, but as well, is a multi hit

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 03:31 PM
Frame C Eidolons like Yata no Kagami miss a lot as well, I don't think is just that one, but as well, is a multi hit
There are no type C eidolons. Eidolon debuffs are their own type, and stack with type C. I also haven't noticed Jorm's debuff having an unusually low accuracy.

Pareidolia
08-26-2017, 03:53 PM
There are no type C eidolons. Eidolon debuffs are their own type, and stack with type C. I also haven't noticed Jorm's debuff having an unusually low accuracy.

The more you know

MrAir
08-27-2017, 07:28 AM
imo healer/defender with heal is most important ssr units for any team, cuz andromeda is not effective.

sanahtlig
08-27-2017, 07:42 AM
imo healer/defender with heal is most important ssr units for any team, cuz andromeda is not effective.
I think what you mean is, "I'd rather use my soul in some other role to make up for other shortcomings."

MrAir
08-27-2017, 07:53 AM
I think what you mean is, "I'd rather use my soul in some other role to make up for other shortcomings."

smth like that, i just tried to find kh which strong enough to compare with andromeda. And that was easy, we have sol ^_^', especially with awakening, obviously we haven't got it, but we would..., and other ssr healers are good enough, especially cuz u don't need rly lots of heal when u got strong team but healers in this game are not just ballasts they re nice damage dealers with buffs/debuffs.
Then i tried to find ssr units which strong enough to compare with mordered... so... that's why i don't like andromeda.

Pareidolia
08-27-2017, 10:26 AM
I personally find Running Mordred counter productive since I have Amaterasu, as well as Sniper Shot, I often times find myself using Joan with Ambush or Black Propaganda depending on the team since Summer Sol got me covered in the Healing Department, also if an event it's too much of an ass I can remove Ares and being Brynhildr

I said it before and I say it again; don't unlock Andromeda, do it only if you're running Dark or Thunder

By the way, about that Awakening thing, could someone explain a little better?
I really don't know shit about the JP Version and I've heard that some SSR's that I have will get an awakening and get exponentially stronger, yet I don't know how or in which aspects

Slashley
08-27-2017, 10:40 AM
--
By the way, about that Awakening thing, could someone explain a little better?
I really don't know shit about the JP Version and I've heard that some SSR's that I have will get an awakening and get exponentially stronger, yet I don't know how or in which aspectsThe short version is, their base atk goes higher and their skills get hyperpumped.

The long version is, the first three Awakening are:
Gaia early October, 7100 atk -> 8800, skills get a complete overhaul (HP gained from first skill turns into "party gains Regen for 400/t", second skill no longer gives -20% damage taken but rather she's immune to the next three hits (lasts 2 turns), third skill also gives Thunder resistance to all).
Tyr late October, 9500 -> 11250, skills simply get directly upgraded (Def- goes from 10% to 15%, third skill also gives +35 Burst meter)
Thor late November, 8300 -> 10000, skills simply get directly upgraded (Paralysis CD from 7 -> 6, duration from 15s -> 30s, and third skill gets overhauled: skill damage up turns from 50% and 10% per stack to 100% + bonus from lower HP, but the CD goes from 3 -> 6)

sanahtlig
08-27-2017, 11:03 AM
Then i tried to find ssr units which strong enough to compare with mordered... so... that's why i don't like andromeda.
If the main use of Mordred is Black Propaganda, there's 3 other kamihime with the same skill, including Dragon King. And every soul can equip it as an EX ability.

Pareidolia
08-27-2017, 01:15 PM
The short version is, their base atk goes higher and their skills get hyperpumped.

Well, that seems like the way to go, time to chug on those Grimoires

MrAir
08-27-2017, 01:15 PM
If the main use of Mordred is Black Propaganda, there's 3 other kamihime with the same skill, including Dragon King. And every soul can equip it as an EX ability.

So we have 3 kh with same skill, but point in complex.
1. Can they decrease enemy's resistance to afflictions?
2. Can they increase my team's affliction tolerance?
3. Can they cast 7 (8) debuffs using 1 skill...
4. ...well, don't forget passive with 15% damage.

I know, im writing obvious things, but if we try to compare her with andro... mordered is complex solution. Imo she is the best hero soul as complex solution.
Andro have heal and armor which works to entire raid, she got nice skill resurrection... But most time, they re useless, on raids u need more damage, not heal, i play this game 6 weeks, but i didn't saw situation where resurrection ability could be better than higher damage./

I know this event is easy and its not correct to evaluate the complexity of the game at this event, but im farming ultimates with this team
so with not bad weapons we dont even need heal even if ur team wrong element, but if event were more difficult, i would just remove odin, add sol and use mordered... and i would take sol mostly cuz of her c frame debuff. Even this event could be hard if my debuffs are not working.

Pareidolia
08-27-2017, 01:23 PM
That just depends on your team, as long as you already have a Frame B Debuff (Most Himes that do have it better than Mordred's) You'll find her completely useless, just unlocking her for Black Propaganda, note those aren't debuffs, they're just afflictions with 2 poor Frame B Debuffs, the affliction resistance is only useful in X raid like Yatagarasu

Andromeda is a wrecked ship, most of the times the Raid killing her first so you don't even get to use the Resurrect skill, Unlocking her is just for people/attributes lacking healer, for example she's pretty good for Thunder this event, all souls have their use depending on the raid, you shouldn't just go for one without thinking what you're lacking, if nothing then your soul might be Joan or Arthur

sanahtlig
08-27-2017, 01:28 PM
Affliction tolerance is nearly useless, most of Mordred's debuffs are DoTs (which are only slightly better than useless for a maxed team), and the remaining DoTs rarely land. So really, what people use Mordred for is Affliction resistance down and Black Propaganda. That is a potent combination, but more heals adds up over the course of a long fight. We still haven't seen the Accessory quests yet, which seem like they'll favor endurance builds. Damage builds work well when the boss has a rage meter or low HP, but they're less effective when high damage doesn't avoid the punishing attacks.

Slashley
08-27-2017, 02:06 PM
-- So really, what people use Mordred for is Affliction resistance down and Black Propaganda. That is a potent combination, --This.

If debuff resist down doesn't get... resisted, then Black Propaganda always goes through. And considering how vital debuffs are in this game, having less chance of getting them resisted is very good.

Also, he does have -10%/-10% debuff, which is much better than 0%.

Overall, Mordred packs three tools in one. Although one of those tools is very weak (-10% B is relatively easily replaced), the other options are Cass and Joan who bring two tools to the table.

sanahtlig
08-27-2017, 02:18 PM
It really depends. Some bosses have nearly zero affliction resistance, like Ixion. Then the main use of Mordred is just Black Propaganda. For others, like Typhon, Black Propaganda and other afflictions are nearly useless. The moral of this story is that Soul choice is going to be very dependent on your team and the encounter itself.

Wpmz
08-27-2017, 05:44 PM
Souls are meant to be your flex slot, you fill them with whatever you need for a particular fight. Yes mordred is on average a very good soul to use, but it's not perfect for all situations (ie. typhon). You should adapt your soul for a particular fight, there are certainly times when andromeda may be a very good choice.