PDA

View Full Version : [Event 18] Advent Battle vs Vritra

Kitty
08-21-2017, 04:10 PM
https://cf.g.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/22/chara_l_22.png

Well... I know I'm a little early, but Dullahan is coming to a soon end later today! We'll have a little break, then advent!
I hope everyone is prepared for Vritra!
What are your formations and weapons looking like?

NLB - Water Attribute up 20% / burst streak up 20%
MLB - Water Attribute up 30% / burst streak up 30%
(like medusa, typhon..) not likely to replace Jorm... summon ability applies drowned debuff.

Normal ATK - around 2K to 1 ally
Normal Overdrive - 3-4K to all allies
Raging ATK - again, around 2K to 1 ally
Raging Overdrive - 4-5K to 3 random allies
(just from what I've seen from videos, though i'm not 100% sure.. correct me if I'm wrong. and that's without ATK debuff, so it can be lowered... a lot, also luckily she has no debuff to allies or buff to herself. just hit hard, can be tricky without healer.. also maybe also good idea to use Mordred for max overdrive so not as many strong attacks..?)
Spoiler Video (Vritra Ragnarok battle) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOvyyq2bUkY

I'm not too sure about advice, but I recommend of course to use Ixion as sub eido, as she gives more thunder attribute from her summon ability. can be nice before burst... if you're uncertain then probably best to use a healer as soul, as no thunder healers.. as for me, I'll probably just try with Arthur w/ Sniper Shot as EX ability.. Tyr with her debuff too can be nice.. Perun is a nice help too, though being a R partner, she has the same ability as Arc/Gaia. (maybe not the best idea, probably better for me to use another soul but.. just want to experiment. maybe i'll use a different soul for Ragnarok battle.)
Ultimate mode should be easy at least, though attempting Ragnarok won't hurt. I think I will... After Dullahan we have nice amount of gems so... hopefully we can focus just a little on leveling and upping skills of thunder assault weapons.

good luck everyone :)
if anyone has any advice, information or w/e feel free to help :D

6086 6087 6088
sub team are Baal and Verethragna ... weapons are OK level, assault ones being 9 or above, defender ones 8-14 skill level.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 06:05 PM
Technically the 30% damage/30% burst is Typhon, not Yata. But that's just me being a dick.

The eidolon itself doesn't look impressive at all. The bonuses are meh, stats are low (678 HP/1464 ATK at max level), and a DoT debuff isn't what I'd call game-changing. Not a substantial improvement over Garuda as a main water eido, and not very useful as a sub either.

I'll take the weapons, though. My water grid is just pathetic...

Pareidolia
08-21-2017, 06:30 PM
Saddly I'm being pretty much demanded to MLB the Eidolon in this event, since I just have 1 month in the game my Eidolon attack power is lacking (Only 7500 while 13000 Weapons)

But watching this, after MLB'ing Garuda this seems completely pointless, not that another Jormungander would've been bad, I mean, there's new players, I can handle the boost from attack being inferior to Garuda's do to the Burst Damage + But, hell those stats are awful, just as Dullahan, atleast there you can argue that Dullahan is the only Obtainable Dark Eidolon with +20% HP alongside attack...

I might get 1 or 2 SR weapons alongside the SSR, water isn't my thing

bigblackcock
08-21-2017, 07:42 PM
i'm...not sure with what formation i should go anymore XD
thought to take arc as a soul to use cut damage when she is raging so that skill won't do so much damage, but maybe i should go with andromeda so i can heal?
also not sure if to use sniper shot so she'll have attack and def debuff or black propaganda XD
as for kami, i'll use tyr and ramiel for sure, however i'm not sure about the others,,
maybe perun for cut damage? indra so she can heal the freeze debuff on my skills? gaia as she can cut damage as well?
really not sure how to deal with this ragnarok :O

Pareidolia
08-21-2017, 08:10 PM
but maybe i should go with andromeda so i can heal?
also not sure if to use sniper shot so she'll have attack and def debuff or black propaganda XD

I just can't recommend Andromeda, as an active Andromeda user I can tell you that for some reason most of the time the Raids lock on her and will definitely kill her first, thus my change from her to Joan with Sniper Shot

sanahtlig
08-21-2017, 08:35 PM
I wrote a guide for this fight that's now been lost to the daily forum churn. As I recall, Ragnarok Vritra's normal overdrive seals skill recovery. In any case, in determining a strategy for the encounter, one shouldn't ignore the special effects applied by enemy skills.

bigblackcock
08-21-2017, 09:06 PM
soif andromeda isn't good i guess arc it is.
and if that skill shouldn't be ignored i guess indra will most likely be on the team to cure it.
btw, it seen like we have only 1 day of break, maintenance will start in 48H lol
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/5278/7LliT3.png

Naes
08-21-2017, 10:28 PM
i feel like i have barely any def down kami on any of my teams, suppose im going to hunt sniper shot before i go for mordred., thunders my weakest team despite having raiko, who is a boss i think. but luckily enough i have Fenrir for my water kami. so, maybe ill be okay just hunting the weapons.
hope people like anzu.

Slashley
08-22-2017, 12:09 AM
As a Thunder main, I hope that I'll be able to auto-battle my way through Ultimate.

Also, starting in two days, no Thunder boosted gacha? Oh come on, it's been AGES since we had a Water event - over three months in fact! Would it goddamn kill you to give a Thunder boosted gacha?! Am I supposed to save my Jewels for another three months in order to hope for a near-zero chance for Kirin Eidolon? It doesn't help how that event, which is water, doesn't bring a single Thunder Kamihime into the game either. Which is a pretty giant middle finger.
i feel like i have barely any def down kami on any of my teams, suppose im going to hunt sniper shot before i go for mordred., thunders my weakest team despite having raiko, who is a boss i think. but luckily enough i have Fenrir for my water kami. so, maybe ill be okay just hunting the weapons.
hope people like anzu.Phoenix is better anyway, so you can use your slot for Anzu.
--
The eidolon itself doesn't look impressive at all. The bonuses are meh, stats are low (678 HP/1464 ATK at max level), and a DoT debuff isn't what I'd call game-changing. --There's almost no good rewards in events until Halloween. The union event might be the only exception as I hope it'll flood players in SR fodders again. And if it has rewards this time, at least the SSR weapon is Assault.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 06:35 AM
Shit I'm new and only have a fire team. How fucked am I?

Should I ignore it and just get my fire assaults?

TNinja
08-22-2017, 07:07 AM
Shit I'm new and only have a fire team. How fucked am I?

Should I ignore it and just get my fire assaults?

use your fire weapon aside from soul in grid but your party consist of thunder element now you are in advantage.

omelletetherice
08-22-2017, 05:07 PM
gonna be honest, if thunder himes had a lil bit more healin or debuffin, it probably be my best team. as i have both tyr n thor... where be the awakenings lol. anywho shouldn't have too much trouble with ult, but i'm not sure who i should go with for rag.

was thinkin either mordred or sieg with snipe.
himes: thor (pray paralyze work), tyr, ramirami, n perun.
i also have hermod, tezcatlipoca, baal, verethragna, n indra(lol)

if anyone gots any advice i'll take it.

Lala
08-22-2017, 05:55 PM
Should i bother getting the sword since it is HP up, considering i got an SR sword atk up mlb from previous event..?

Kitty
08-22-2017, 06:58 PM
Should i bother getting the sword since it is HP up, considering i got an SR sword atk up mlb from previous event..?

with all other elements it's proably best to focus on assault weapons when it comes to skill level, but can't say the same with thunder. assault weapons are still priority, but try to focus on the defender/hp ones as no healer other than soul.. my thunder team have 8-9k, 10-11k for soul/ramiel.. even with that hp not sure if i can beat the ragnarok but i'll still attempt myself.
but yea, my thunder defender skills are higher level than the assault ones, not that i knew about it back then, but i upgraded them without a second thought...not paying attention to what defender/assault meant before lol... and i don't really regret it anymore.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 07:08 PM

you want at least 1 or 2 SSR hp weapons the rest assault

bigblackcock
08-22-2017, 08:54 PM

in my opinion, it's not a bad idea to have a defender weapon if it's can be held by some souls that can't hold any of your other SSR assault weapons.
for example, as for now the only other water SSR weapon we got from events is rahab knife, so if the only souls you plan to use in your water team are siegfried or mordred there is no need for you to get it.
however, if you want to use arthur or arc in your water team as well, then it's not a bad idea to get it (mordred can hold it too, but the glaive as well)
unlike the SR sword you have, SSR weapons have more burst damage, more attack and also have an ability when using burst attack with soul (increase triple attack rate for this 1)
so let say you use arthur, first turn you can fill your burst gauge and use burst attack with her+ increase her triple strike rate.
ofc, i won't tell you to replace your SR sword for it, not at all, but if you have a non-water weapon or SR defender weapon in your grid then you can replace it for this sword.

phuonglop12a2
08-23-2017, 01:43 AM
I don't have SR Thunder WP for Mordred so I'm training Roland use Thunder Lance in Shop for this event ;)

sanahtlig
08-23-2017, 08:28 AM
I used my Constant Effects Damage Calculator to compare this SSR defender weapon versus the Water SR Assault Disaster weapon. Due to the higher base stats, you lose only 3.5% of total party damage, yet gain +16% max HP. That's an extremely good tradeoff for this weapon, and likely for every SSR Defender weapon.
Disclaimer: I calculated this for my maxed Water team. More poorly-equipped teams may receive more benefit from additional assault. You should confirm these numbers using your own team. Stacking additional +% max HP from multiple defender weapons and eidolons will result in diminishing returns in the same way as character attack.

https://i.gyazo.com/deb485be103d18143a37c3c9d461e69c.png

dreadpin
08-23-2017, 10:56 AM
which atk will make the skills halted the CD again?

AgentFakku
08-23-2017, 02:57 PM
i'm...not sure with what formation i should go anymore XD
thought to take arc as a soul to use cut damage when she is raging so that skill won't do so much damage, but maybe i should go with andromeda so i can heal?
as for kami, i'll use tyr and ramiel for sure, however i'm not sure about the others,,
maybe perun for cut damage? indra so she can heal the freeze debuff on my skills? gaia as she can cut damage as well?
really not sure how to deal with this ragnarok :O

same here, I just go w/ the opposite element for the team

For soul, I go whatever you guys pick unless I don't have her then I just pick whomever im lvling up

AznSamsung
08-23-2017, 11:06 PM
so just did 2 ulti and ragk ... cant do ragk she deal more than 2.5k dmg plus that hit 2 hime .... need a lot of hp to wrk .... 2 ulti ... 1st one mess up with the auto and auto ability but still kill it with my 2 spare hime .. 2nd time it was much easier as i did not play around with auto at all... sub party didnt even require ... need a lot of heal otherwise kill her fast ...

my party:

soul: Andromeda (lvl 7)
hime: SR Baal (lvl 54 mlb), SR Tezcatlipoca (lvl 37), SR Ramiel (lvl 23), R Skuld (lvl 40)

weapon all lightning with max hp ++ x2, max hp+ x3, atk+ x3, atk++ x2 ... skill lvl is all lvl 1 beside one lvl 13 lvl 10 and lvl 3

Main eidolon is Yggdrasil ... (friend one is also Yggdrasil)

Aidoru
08-23-2017, 11:06 PM
Made the mistake of forgetting to change my ex skill and used Joan and wiped on my first attempt at Ragnarok with about 10~15% hp left. Needed Black Propaganda and think I would probably have been fine.

sanahtlig
08-23-2017, 11:11 PM
Regarding Ragnarok:
Her Rage bar is extremely weak. I forced her into Rage on the first turn using skills. Her Rage Overdrive hits pretty hard: ~3k x3 damage neutral element with -55% ATK. I never saw her Normal Overdrive. Joan with Black Propaganda seems like it'd work well. I'll continue to use Mordred to make sure my debuffs land as Water element, but I'll bring Jorm friend eidolon next time for further damage reduction. I don't expect to get hit by the Normal Overdrive at all so I won't bother with countermeasures.

Aidoru
08-23-2017, 11:41 PM
I might try Mordred too. My Sniper Shot failed to apply both debuffs 2 times.

omelletetherice
08-23-2017, 11:41 PM
just did rag n it went okish. she gets into rage mode real easy so the cd freeze in normal od wont hit u. since she gets into rage easily i would recommend saving atk skills outside of debuffs to help drain her rage. using a lightning team she hit around 3k with rage od with only 20% atk debuff. also a side note anyone using seig or any hime that takes advantage of stun, she practically snaps right back outta it in one atk.(missed my tyr burst :() so yea... u can't really use stun for downtime here.

Aidoru
08-23-2017, 11:51 PM
Oh, and unless JP wiki template wasn't updated back during the first release for several advent events, the exchange shop for this event was suppose to be the 2 elixirs per day but we went with the 20 max, which didn't start to further later in DMM.

phuonglop12a2
08-23-2017, 11:57 PM
How i can beat expert mode with this team? Arthur - Baal - Perun - Poseidon - Indra. My ATK is 24.000. I only win Expert mode when have a SSR Eidolon support (Like huanglong) ==. Ult is impossible with me now ==

AznSamsung
08-24-2017, 12:21 AM
Yggdrasil as main/friend eldon ... and try to use healer as a soul

dreadpin
08-24-2017, 12:28 AM
first try... feel kind of easy....

Slashley
08-24-2017, 12:35 AM
*sigh*
Got obliterated on my Rag attempt, using Mordred. Well, wasn't expecting anything else, really. Just not enough debuffs to have any hope.

Thor even landed her Paralyze, giving me some ~250k extra damage and let get a full Burst out. I thought I'd get some damage done with that... nope, she hardly even felt it.
*sigh*

Just not enough tools. When my Soul is literally the only source of tools, I simply cannot bring enough of them into the fight. I guess I can try bringing Perun with Andromeda, but with -0% Atk and -0% Def and the damage output of that thing, I simply don't see that working out. Not sure what else I can even try. Bringing Bryn? No way, the damage output is just way too high. Bringing Cybele? Well, if Mordred's -10%/-10% wasn't enough, I don't see how gimping my attack and bringing an additional -5%/-5% would help...

EmiyaNanaya
08-24-2017, 12:36 AM
My 1st Rag try, wiped out my team after her health gone to 1/4... Her Rage Overdrive oneshot Mordred, causing me unable to use Eidos and the debuffs that I put at her...

Currently running Mordred (Ambush), Nemesis, Perun, Tezcatlipoca and Ramiel with Baal and Hermod as sub...

qti
08-24-2017, 02:23 AM
Complete Ragnarok without problems on the first try with this group. I acquired the soul of Mordred in the past event and today I finish climbing it to 20.

Kitty
08-24-2017, 03:20 AM
well, i was surprised i found ifrit from 300 jewel gacha like..yesterday or something, now this? lol jeez..

http://i.imgur.com/Vi1Nf7B.jpg

dreadpin
08-24-2017, 03:39 AM
well, i was surprised i found ifrit from 300 jewel gacha like..yesterday or something, now this? lol jeez..

http://i.imgur.com/Vi1Nf7B.jpg

u gonna run out of luck and get jinx for the rest of ur life! lol....just being salty~

dreadpin
08-24-2017, 03:42 AM
btw previously thought the Rag for this event will be tough.... but she's very easy....i'm using dark not even counter element with thunder and able to burst her down

phuonglop12a2
08-24-2017, 03:49 AM
2950 jewel. Will have 50 jewel soon. Should i Gacha? Hope for Kamihime Thunder? Yes or no? :)

Kitty
08-24-2017, 03:49 AM
first ragnarok attempt didn't go too well. got her to a little below half hp, but with no healers it's kinda hard, just yggdrasil regen isn't enough.. but i was using arthur, maybe i should use andromeda.. or maybe aphrodite again.. she can clear affliction too, had no idea about that debuff she gives after normal overdrive. i guess i just wanted to do as much damage as i could, yet i could only get her def down once, 2nd one didn't bother working like.. 3 times i used it... annoying shit :D

Kitty
08-24-2017, 03:50 AM
2950 jewel. Gacha? Hope for Kamihime Thunder? Yes or no? :)

yes! you can have some of my luck :D

phuonglop12a2
08-24-2017, 04:40 AM
yes! you can have some of my luck :D
Thank for your luck :p

Btw, I think having a team Thunder with SSR is impossible with me now.

:p
She is Aphrodite.

Kitty
08-24-2017, 04:55 AM
Thank for your luck :p

Btw, I think having a team Thunder with SSR is impossible with me now.

:p
She is Aphrodite.

oh wow, nice :D
aphrodite is a nice healer! she was my 3rd SSR kami.. and last, so far.. also that new SR water one is nice, i guess water is on your side.. and since you have poseidon too, your water team can be great :o
at least they have healers unlike thunder XD
next event is fire raid, so you'll do good there. :)

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 06:34 AM
btw previously thought the Rag for this event will be tough.... but she's very easy....i'm using dark not even counter element with thunder and able to burst her down

same here her rage overdrive only does like 2.5k to 3 targets with 60% attack down, her normal overdrive is actually worse because it hits 5 targets for the same damage and has a condition but it takes very little damage to put her into overdrive anyway

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 06:37 AM
first ragnarok attempt didn't go too well. got her to a little below half hp, but with no healers it's kinda hard, just yggdrasil regen isn't enough.. but i was using arthur, maybe i should use andromeda.. or maybe aphrodite again.. she can clear affliction too, had no idea about that debuff she gives after normal overdrive. i guess i just wanted to do as much damage as i could, yet i could only get her def down once, 2nd one didn't bother working like.. 3 times i used it... annoying shit :D

i noticed aswell that she seems to have quite high condition resistance

sanahtlig
08-24-2017, 08:09 AM
I did a second Ragnarok with Jorm Friend Eidolon this time. The extra -10% ATK reduced damage by a further 25%, making the fight pretty trivial. She was only hitting my neutral-element characters for 750 per normal hit, and 2200 or so for the Rage Overdrive. Even a triple hit from the Overdrive wouldn't kill my characters at that level of damage, and healing isn't necessary so I can save Sol's heal for debuff removal.

In short, stack enough ATK down and this fight becomes trivial. Some players might want to bring Balor to ensure debuffs stick if Mordred isn't an option. Sol or Zephyr are also recommended. Water teams should bring Jorm as friend eidolon.

Aidoru
08-24-2017, 09:06 AM
Managed to clear using a full light team with Mordred. Was still risky though since I only have Trial by Jury and Outrage for atk down, which was only -30% and don't have double HP eidolons since I don't have a Heca. .

Aidoru
08-24-2017, 09:51 AM
Oh, and I thought it was just a one time ordeal but if people didn't notice, they started going with a separate premium gacha for the new girls. This means the other premium gacha doesn't have boosted rates. You might think this might not mean much to you but premium gacha tickets are pulled from the regular one, meaning even if you hoard a bunch, you don't get that additional rate for the new himes.

I'm not sure if the guaranteed hime ticket or other pull random sr/ssr tickets get the bonus rates either. Used my hime ticket without looking at odds.

Jewels still get the bonus rate though so hoarding those is still good.

Of course, RNG is still RNG.

dreadpin
08-24-2017, 10:26 AM
Oh, and I thought it was just a one time ordeal but if people didn't notice, they started going with a separate premium gacha for the new girls. This means the other premium gacha doesn't have boosted rates. You might think this might not mean much to you but premium gacha tickets are pulled from the regular one, meaning even if you hoard a bunch, you don't get that additional rate for the new himes.

I'm not sure if the guaranteed hime ticket or other pull random sr/ssr tickets get the bonus rates either. Used my hime ticket without looking at odds.

Jewels still get the bonus rate though so hoarding those is still good.

Of course, RNG is still RNG.

not gonna hoarding any more...it reminds me that 40k jewels + tickets and get 0 SSR!

phuonglop12a2
08-24-2017, 11:26 AM
I replaced Arthur = Cassiopeia :p, and now i can win Expert mode easily, but still cannot auto. :(

Beating Ultimate mode still be impossible ~.~

lDelay
08-24-2017, 11:46 AM
So far i started playing this game i was never able to get any SR or SSR water Kami, so i don't know what to do in this event TBH. Since i don't have a Water Team, almost any Water Weapon so far, and still need more Eidolons to get more extra stats, should i waste my time trying to get her 4 star and trying to get the SSR Weapon? or just get anything else like Books, SP, and Tickets?

I can easily do Expert but i didn't try Ultimate, and i'm pretty i can't do Ragnarok.

Any advice? (btw my english is not the best)

bigblackcock
08-24-2017, 12:16 PM
started with 94 half elixers, now have 22 left.
got 1 black book to limit break pale rider, premium tickets (found nothing but weapons without kami) and SSR eidolon and weapon.
now both of them are MLB (1 weapon was found in chest)
i think that i'll get both SR assault weapons as my water team is lacking in power, more black and gold books and also the half elixers.

forgot to do ragnarok before reset so don't know to what expect to when i'll record my battle, but according to what i read here she is hard to deal with.
makes me wonder if i should stick to that team or change it

Aidoru
08-24-2017, 12:35 PM
So far i started playing this game i was never able to get any SR or SSR water Kami, so i don't know what to do in this event TBH. Since i don't have a Water Team, almost any Water Weapon so far, and still need more Eidolons to get more extra stats, should i waste my time trying to get her 4 star and trying to get the SSR Weapon? or just get anything else like Books, SP, and Tickets?

I can easily do Expert but i didn't try Ultimate, and i'm pretty i can't do Ragnarok.

If you don't already have 6 SSR eidolons, then you don't need to worry too much about her, she's not particularly special. If you don't, then you may want to priotize her. Having 6 fully break SSR eidolons makes up a large part of your teams HP.

You should make sure to grab all the elixirs and all 3 tickets as well.

got 1 black book to limit break pale rider, premium tickets (found nothing but weapons without kami) and SSR eidolon and weapon.
now both of them are MLB (1 weapon was found in chest)
i think that i'll get both SR assault weapons as my water team is lacking in power, more black and gold books and also the half elixers.

forgot to do ragnarok before reset so don't know to what expect to when i'll record my battle, but according to what i read here she is hard to deal with.

Surprised you went and burned through so many elixirs, with how they changed the exchange shop, they're a resource you don't exactly want to over exert using.

bigblackcock
08-24-2017, 12:50 PM
If you don't already have 6 SSR eidolons, then you don't need to worry too much about her, she's not particularly special. If you don't, then you may want to priotize her. Having 6 fully break SSR eidolons makes up a large part of your teams HP.

You should make sure to grab all the elixirs and all 3 tickets as well.

Surprised you went and burned through so many elixirs, with how they changed the exchange shop, they're a resource you don't exactly want to over exert using.
according to dmm next event is raid fire and the one after it is union wind, so if it stay like that and no early rematch then i need to save more seeds and not half elixers for it, and 2 weeks can be nice time to prepare half elixers for next advent.
and even if they do make an early rematch with medusa and rahab, i already have both eidolon MLB and weapons with 2 stars so not much to do there even if i won't have much half elixers.
for now i'll just use a bit to get the books and assault weapon and finish the event with that.

---
tried to record my battle in ragnarok level but did a terrible mistake, i forgot to turn off burst attack and tyr used her burst attack just before vritra was stunned, so couldn't enjoy the damge of full burst and tyr's skill :/
so..deleted the recording and hopefully i won't mess up like that tomorrow (still won, but not worth it :O )

dreadpin
08-24-2017, 12:53 PM

If u can't clear Ultimate, best to limit break/level up ur hime and do disaster raid for assault weapons....u need serious potting in Expert to be able to MLB the eido/weapon....

RIP pots, event still last 7 days.... and u can't trade in more than 20 elixirs...
well i seen ur post before and as a dark team....i'm totally crushed this event's Rag boss....no hard time, simply ez pz lemon squishy

bigblackcock
08-24-2017, 01:00 PM
If u can't clear Ultimate, best to limit break/level up ur hime and do disaster raid for assault weapons....u need serious potting in Expert to be able to MLB the eido/weapon....

RIP pots, event still last 7 days.... and u can't trade in more than 20 elixirs...
well i seen ur post before and as a dark team....i'm totally crushed this event's Rag boss....no hard time, simply ez pz lemon squishy

yea i know, just wanted to use most of my half elixers today 'cause i won't be as much tomorrow to play and then not as much time at work to play normally.
also, i didn't claim the half elixers yet, and as said above, if there is no change in orders of events next one is fire raid and after it union wind so i don't need to use any half elixers for them and save up more half elixers for next advent.

nice job :D
i won't try to use my dark team as i'm kinda lacking in healling and debuff..just like my thunder team, but as she can get stunned fast i can use my tyr and deal nice amount of damage.

Pareidolia
08-24-2017, 01:20 PM
So we're getting another Fire Eidolon next event?

bigblackcock
08-24-2017, 01:23 PM
So we're getting another Fire Eidolon next event?

yup, and the SR kami will be water element.
again, if they won't do early rematch or change the order of events again.

Pareidolia
08-24-2017, 03:04 PM
Hell yeah, assault weapons :)

bigblackcock
08-24-2017, 03:10 PM
well, as i did a stupid mistake and forgot to turn off burst skill, tyr used her burst attack before vritra got stunned and it's kinda ruined the video.
so i delteted the recording (will try latetr on again) and instead recorded ultimate for now XD
sorry for the loud voice, it's just 12/100 BGM but still so loud :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihdGSPjPeaw

Kitty
08-24-2017, 05:05 PM
well, day 1 of event isn't too great.. guess i got the tickets, 2 copies of 1 SR weapon and nothing more really..
i'm honestly not too bothered about this event, said that i'll probably just get the SR assault weapon, tickets and maybe some of the black book if i can.. which i probably can't anyway. i suck...
shiny chest drop and defender weapon lol.. i won't really bother to get vritra, just 1 copy for the 100 jewels then i'll most likely sell her for 3k gem :D but really, not gonna bother using her, the best she'll do is be in my sub teams if i got her to mlb and lvl 100 she'd replace someone JUST for the extra overall atk.. but summon ability isn't one i need, just to apply drowned? and do an extra 600 damage or so for a few turns?
atk up, atk down, regen and def up are my main ones.. need more space in eidos.. i can just get her x2 cheap in the rematch? i think..which closer to when we'll be able to exchange for orbs next year or whatever..

and as for defender weapon, i have aphrodite's bow which is also defender.. but may still get the weapon, cause i'll be replacing some of my defender weapon for the new SR assault one(s) if i can get.. doubt that i can get the SSR weapon...lol, honestly doubt i can get both SR to mlb.. i'm bad at playing in events lol.. hopefully i'll be prepared for next event which should be fire raid.. though then again, it's raid so... i don't..give a fuck.. just request support if i get too bored to fight or i somehow lose.
god i have such a positive outlook on life

but anyway, finding the new SSR eido today was nice. i may even use her just cause i'm doing auto ability and battles could probably end like... a second faster.. or something..
recorded my ultimate battle but... my game has always been, and probably always will be slow and laggy as shit so... no one want to watch a laggy ass video. my battle compared to others is ass anyway, i'm weak....blah

Gisborn
08-24-2017, 05:22 PM
some guy said there's a trade in system using SSR eido in future, so my thought just collect them....after all it's rather easy and auto will do

Slashley
08-25-2017, 03:13 AM
Try #3 and a fairly clean Rag kill on turn14. One died from first Rage skill. Potted quite a lot yesterday to get my hands on Joan and level 15 on her, turns out her -40%, Perun's -25% and another -40% is enough to keep me alive until Vritra dies. As long as her first Rage skill doesn't nuke Joan or Perun (why can that damn skill hit the same person three times?!), I should be able to consistently do it. Or the second one nuking Joan, I guess.

Only having +bubble and -20% Atk debuffs is suffering, though. At least turns9-13 also had Yatagarasu up...

Lala
08-25-2017, 04:49 AM
some guy said there's a trade in system using SSR eido in future, so my thought just collect them....after all it's rather easy and auto will do

Yes basically, any event eidolon is worth 150 pt when sold, for 600 pts you can buy most of past raids eidos, 4 for 1, hence why it is good to farm at least the 1st even if its just to end up selling them (you can also trade in R and SR for points, see bottom of this page http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%97 for more details, unsure if enhance materials R and SRs count, if they do it will be also a good income in points)

dreadpin
08-25-2017, 04:56 AM
Yes basically, any event eidolon is worth 150 pt when sold, for 600 pts you can buy most of past raids eidos, 4 for 1, hence why it is good to farm at least the 1st even if its just to end up selling them (you can also trade in R and SR for points, see bottom of this page http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%97 for more details, unsure if enhance materials R and SRs count, if they do it will be also a good income in points)

so should we MLB the eido? or keep it 0 star with 5 copies so we can trade more points?

Slashley
08-25-2017, 05:47 AM
More stars means more points. It seems like you can save space by limit breaking them and not lose any points.

sanahtlig
08-25-2017, 08:14 AM
The real use of the Eidolon points is buying SSR Kaiser Dragon eidolons. At LB0 they have about 10% lower stats than event SSRs and a +30% elemental attacks bonus for 2 turns. That's the best eidolon buff in the game by far, and it's off CD just in time for Bursts. To put this in perspective, that's 4x better than Typhon's buff (which you could stack it with), and increases overall damage by 5-10% (Bursts by over 15%). You'll need 10k points to buy one, or 13 MLB eidolons.

Of course, this won't be a thing in our version for 10 months, and by then most of the players here probably won't even be playing, so it's pretty pie-in-the-sky at this point.

bigblackcock
08-25-2017, 09:09 AM
just uploaded my battle with vritra (ragnarok)
wanted to use both boost of typhon and pulse, but she got stunned 1 turn too early so had to pick only one of them.
so i read sana's comment "to put it in perspective, that's 4X better than typhon's buff"
was like he actually knew i'll have to pick between those 2 and suggested to use pulse XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTCgYifnT0

sanahtlig
08-25-2017, 10:53 AM
so i read sana's comment "to put it in perspective, that's 4X better than typhon's buff"
was like he actually knew i'll have to pick between those 2 and suggested to use pulse XD
That analysis is based on stats and abilities from the January 2017 DMM update. That update hasn't hit our version yet, but it will soon. The eidolon is currently utter trash in our version.

bigblackcock
08-25-2017, 11:51 AM
That analysis is based on stats and abilities from the January 2017 DMM update. That update hasn't hit our version yet, but it will soon. The eidolon is currently utter trash in our version.
what do you mean? is the eidolon in the future will get some kind of boost after a certain update?

Slashley
08-25-2017, 12:16 PM
what do you mean? is the eidolon in the future will get some kind of boost after a certain update?I believe the Kaiser Dragoon are getting a buff, somewhere around two-three months from now (on our version). They're not as good here as what sanahtlig said (yet).

If I understood right, anyway.

bigblackcock
08-25-2017, 12:19 PM
I believe the Kaiser Dragoon are getting a buff, somewhere around two-three months from now (on our version). They're not as good here as what sanahtlig said (yet).

If I understood right, anyway.

oh, so the dragoons will get boost? it's a shame i couldn't find her more than once then.
though in the future i may get more of her with phanton beast orb once they're available

Pareidolia
08-25-2017, 01:34 PM
Is it me or the servers are utter garbage since the last 20 minutes?

Fury
08-25-2017, 02:19 PM
Man I want to use my thunder team, but they're so under leveled. I have a decent thunder grid, but I missed the SP quest for thunder to farm fangs XD

My wind team can auto ultimate no problem, I've got Cu chulainn, Gaia, Freja, Cybele, and back ups are Aphrodite and Thor. Eido is lvl 100 quetz with 52+ skill and my friend's Eidos are either Quetz, Garuda, and sometimes Jabberwok and sleipner Total attack is 36k

Just unlocked Mordred, so can't use her yet.
Right now I've got Siggy and Arthur. I was gonna use Arthur with ambush, but I may need some more -atk debufs

Also, is snatch worth using?

Do you think it's possible to beat Rag with this wind team? If not, what do you suggest? Thanks :D

~Fury~

J4fusion
08-25-2017, 02:45 PM
Man I want to use my thunder team, but they're so under leveled. I have a decent thunder grid, but I missed the SP quest for thunder to farm fangs XD

My wind team can auto ultimate no problem, I've got Cu chulainn, Gaia, Freja, Cybele, and back ups are Aphrodite and Thor. Eido is lvl 100 quetz with 52+ skill and my friend's Eidos are either Quetz, Garuda, and sometimes Jabberwok and sleipner Total attack is 36k

Just unlocked Mordred, so can't use her yet.
Right now I've got Siggy and Arthur. I was gonna use Arthur with ambush, but I may need some more -atk debufs

Also, is snatch worth using?

Do you think it's possible to beat Rag with this wind team? If not, what do you suggest? Thanks :D

~Fury~

What's your thunder team consist of? Depend on what you have maybe I can help little....

Fury
08-25-2017, 09:41 PM
What's your thunder team consist of? Depend on what you have maybe I can help little....
levels from left to right
Perun: 25
Skuld: 40
Verethragna: 40
Baal: 40
Nemesis: 45
Tezcatlipoca: 40
Thor: 70
29k attack, could probably get it to 30k/31k if I use all my gems which i don't mind doing if you believe I can run Rag. Thanks

~Fury~

Aidoru
08-25-2017, 10:12 PM
With a weapon grid like that, you definitely won't be able to handle Ragnarok with the thunder team. Doesn't help not a single one of your thunder himes has a debuff.

Not sure about your wind team's weapon, but you've had 2~3 days for attempts. Did you not try?

WarHaplo
08-26-2017, 08:45 AM
Hello
I'm new at Kamihime and I have attempt this event.
I manage to beat the beginner and standard battle and i think i can gather enough material to collect one vitra.

My question is the following:
Is it worth it or should I target something else in the exchange grid?
Im not sure I can gather for a second one and if I understand correctly the event, after it is finish i wont be able to gather the other vitra necessary to break the limit of this one.
So what is the best course of action for a beginner in the short run and in the long run?

Thank you.

(PS my Eidolon at the moment are:
Main: Melusine Lv40, 1 break limit
Sub: Radon Lv30, no break limit
Sub: Sephiroth Lv30 no break limit
Sub: Yinglong Lv30 no break limit
Sub: Salamander Lv32 1 break limit
Sub: Dullahan Lv38 No break limit
And Im playing water)

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 09:47 AM
Why did you choose Water as your team element?

Your goal is to get strong enough that you can clear Expert and Ultimate as soon as possible. The eidolon will probably give you the most short-term benefit. You'll be replacing it eventually. An LB0 weapon won't be much use at all.

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 10:23 AM
Why did you choose Water as your team element?
Because i had 4 blue kamihime at the begining among which 1 SSR and 2 SR (including Nike) No other element allowed me to make a monocolor team. (It has change now, but the bleu team still is the best because of the SSR/SR and the ressources pourred in it

Your goal is to get strong enough that you can clear Expert and Ultimate as soon as possible. The eidolon will probably give you the most short-term benefit. You'll be replacing it eventually. An LB0 weapon won't be much use at all.
So i take Vitra even if i will drop her one time or another because she will allow me to farm better stuff now?

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 12:09 PM
Started when the game first came out for a bit, stopped shortly thereafter and just now started again, so don't have much. I can do standard handily on auto, the one time I tried expert I didn't even make past the first round.

My assumption is I should work towards the SSR Eidolen. (only SSR Eidolen I have is the one from pre-register), I purchased one copy of her, and noticed the price went up for the subsequent copy.

Mainly wondering how much it costs total to get all 5 copies of her, and/or all the copies of the 2 assault weapons. (I already have enough for the 2nd copy of her, but haven't as yet purchased))

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 12:29 PM
Started when the game first came out for a bit, stopped shortly thereafter and just now started again, so don't have much. I can do standard handily on auto, the one time I tried expert I didn't even make past the first round.

My assumption is I should work towards the SSR Eidolen. (only SSR Eidolen I have is the one from pre-register), I purchased one copy of her, and noticed the price went up for the subsequent copy.

Mainly wondering how much it costs total to get all 5 copies of her, and/or all the copies of the 2 assault weapons. (I already have enough for the 2nd copy of her, but haven't as yet purchased))
You can find an answer to this in the Advent Loot Estimate tab of my Toolbox.

Fury
08-26-2017, 12:30 PM
With a weapon grid like that, you definitely won't be able to handle Ragnarok with the thunder team. Doesn't help not a single one of your thunder himes has a debuff.

Not sure about your wind team's weapon, but you've had 2~3 days for attempts. Did you not try?

Yeah I tried, got her to 60% health, need some serious attack debuff for this rag.

I'm not sure who I should use, I just unlocked Mordred and i already have Siggy and Arthur. I tried Arthur with ambush to try to knock her down quick but that over drive ate though my gals.
I'll leave my weapon grid below and a list of my wind team + other possible hime
lvl 100 quetza +53 and a Yggdrasil lvl 55 +0 :(

Lmk what you'd suggest. Do you think if I level up Mordred I'd be able to handle rag? Going to spam the SP quest sunday.

~Fury~

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 12:36 PM
Do you think if I level up Mordred I'd be able to handle rag? Going to spam the SP quest sunday.
Ragnarok is balanced around a maxed team (weapons + eidolons). If you don't have one you're going to struggle. You also need full debuffs + Black Propaganda. Without Black Propaganda the fight will be much more difficult.

J4fusion
08-26-2017, 12:50 PM
levels from left to right
Perun: 25
Skuld: 40
Verethragna: 40
Baal: 40
Nemesis: 45
Tezcatlipoca: 40
Thor: 70
29k attack, could probably get it to 30k/31k if I use all my gems which i don't mind doing if you believe I can run Rag. Thanks

~Fury~

I want to try something but first I wish all your thunder kamihimes was maxed level 3 stars other wise you would be on par with my team in some cases. As for that something, this will go against everything everyone told you but Eidolon and weapons auto set them. You will see you power rise a bit if not more, if you have been leveling your weapons and Eidolon properly. Also, I hope you have Joan as well cause my team has Raiko. I used Joan before now testing due to my success w/o her damage cut(I tested Gawain w/ Sniper Shot, even thou my Ragnarok was a success I declare it a fail due to my debuffs not hitting and force me to use an elixir.)

Also, it seems girls get a power boost depending if their favorite weapon in slots and even more so if their release weapon is in as well.

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 01:24 PM
You can find an answer to this in the Advent Loot Estimate tab of my Toolbox.

Thanks, it does ramp up a lot. Seems extremely unlikely I'll get enough materials to buy all her copies, but getting enough to max both assault SR's instead seems doable. Just not sure which is the smarter move. I suspect the latter.

Fury
08-26-2017, 01:31 PM
I want to try something but first I wish all your thunder kamihimes was maxed level 3 stars other wise you would be on par with my team in some cases. As for that something, this will go against everything everyone told you but Eidolon and weapons auto set them. You will see you power rise a bit if not more, if you have been leveling your weapons and Eidolon properly. Also, I hope you have Joan as well cause my team has Raiko. I used Joan before now testing due to my success w/o her damage cut(I tested Gawain w/ Sniper Shot, even thou my Ragnarok was a success I declare it a fail due to my debuffs not hitting and force me to use an elixir.)

Also, it seems girls get a power boost depending if their favorite weapon in slots and even more so if their release weapon is in as well.

Yeah, probably not going to happen, been going after the SP quests to get some of the crystals, but I've either been getting or holy crystals and not the one i need haha.
I don't have joan yet, she'll be next.

Hm, I always thought that having the same elemental weapon as your hime is better. But I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Sanahtlig, yeah I figured that much. I felt everyone was saying this was a pretty easy rag that i thought i'd be able to do it. Maybe when the next thunder advent comes back I'll be able to sweep her no problem XD

~Fury~

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 01:56 PM
Thanks, it does ramp up a lot. Seems extremely unlikely I'll get enough materials to buy all her copies, but getting enough to max both assault SR's instead seems doable. Just not sure which is the smarter move. I suspect the latter.
The tokens are different, so you can do both actually: buy the SR assault weapons and however many of the eidolon you can afford.

J4fusion
08-26-2017, 06:15 PM
Yeah, probably not going to happen, been going after the SP quests to get some of the crystals, but I've either been getting or holy crystals and not the one i need haha.
I don't have joan yet, she'll be next.

Hm, I always thought that having the same elemental weapon as your hime is better. But I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Sanahtlig, yeah I figured that much. I felt everyone was saying this was a pretty easy rag that i thought i'd be able to do it. Maybe when the next thunder advent comes back I'll be able to sweep her no problem XD

~Fury~

It a good choice to back down when you know you can be bested but here is my advise, try it. Dont use no elixir and gauge where you are in power against a Ragnarok opp. and remember the keys of victory to RPG based game, Analysis, Strategize, & attack. Find youtube videos that fit your situation. you wont know until you try especially since Ragnarok cost nothing but time.

phuonglop12a2
08-27-2017, 12:19 AM
I Had Eidolon + Weapon, and i don't have time for breaking limit all two them to 3 star, so what should i upgrade or buy next? Eidolon or Weapon?

Pareidolia
08-27-2017, 01:22 AM
I Had Eidolon + Weapon, and i don't have time for breaking limit all two them to 3 star, so what should i upgrade or buy next? Eidolon or Weapon?

If your main attribute is Water go for the Weapon, if it's another attribute and your Eidolons are worst than this one, then Eidolon, easy as that

AgentFakku
08-27-2017, 03:48 PM
can't believe my thunder team is the strongest then again, it's mostly an offensive group of my Kamihime w/o any healers or buffers ?

think I might actually get past 3 stars on the Eidolon - thought I go for the weapon - I was nah, I still got my Garuda Axe to lvl up

Fury
08-27-2017, 08:11 PM
It a good choice to back down when you know you can be bested but here is my advise, try it. Dont use no elixir and gauge where you are in power against a Ragnarok opp. and remember the keys of victory to RPG based game, Analysis, Strategize, & attack. Find youtube videos that fit your situation. you wont know until you try especially since Ragnarok cost nothing but time.

Yeah, I hear you. Only costs time. Currently spamming expert gold ore SP quest for Mordred, 5 rounds of it and she's already at lvl 11. I'm going to try again with Mordred+ambush with the same wind team as before.
Let's see what happens :0

~Fury~

Pareidolia
08-27-2017, 08:43 PM
Good luck, mordred+ambush is beastly if you have 8k+ HP

Fury
08-27-2017, 08:50 PM
Good luck, mordred+ambush is beastly if you have 8k+ HP

Thanks, it's a wind team though. Just realized i could do the final MLB on Gaia, Mordred is lvl 17 now. I'll try it soon :D

~Fury~

Edit: okay so 35k attack didn't quite cut it, got her to 15% health left. I think I'll blow through these 100k gems and level up these skills to see if that'll help. Maybe some luck too, she targeted Gaia early on and I lost her.

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 07:05 PM
Prison Ice Disaster max 4 star vs Vritra, which is better for main Eidolon? :D

MrAir
08-28-2017, 07:17 PM

well with disaster u get 30% hp and 30% atk
with vritra u get 10% hp, 30%-40% atk and 20-30% burst...

sanahtlig
08-28-2017, 08:24 PM
well with disaster u get 30% hp and 30% atk
with vritra u get 10% hp, 30%-40% atk and 20-30% burst...
It's +20% HP and +20% ATK. Disaster eidolons are pretty useless.

bigblackcock
08-28-2017, 08:26 PM

well, ice disaster gives you 20% attack and 20% HP while MLB vritra gives 30% attack and 30% burst damage.
so disaster gives you more HP, but vritra give you more attack and damage while using burst attack+ she is SSR so her base attack should be higher.
if you can MLB vritra or get her to 3 stars maybe use her temporary till we get water raid event and have a better water eidolon.

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 09:22 PM
darn it, Flower Knight Girl was having a glitch or was in maintenance for 4 hours or so

and now Kamihime is in maintenance too

Hopefully, Aigis is on

ryex
08-29-2017, 06:15 AM
Anybody soloed the ragna without having to use revive pots?

Technique?

Slashley
08-29-2017, 06:30 AM
Anybody soloed the ragna without having to use revive pots?

Technique?Having high enough numbers is always a requirement. If those numbers are high enough, you don't even need technique - just slam her down and ignore the mechanics.

But since it doesn't look like you're that high... you can try either survival tactic (Joan with Black Propaganda + Perun will give you good damage reduction for the first three overdrives) or bringing a shitton of -atk debuffs and decent heals. I think the maximum you can reach right now is -75% atk? But it does require Sol, if you have Zephyrus she can get you to -70% I think.

MrAir
08-29-2017, 07:34 AM
when u use same element kh as ur main eidolon, u get additional 10%+ stats.

sanahtlig
08-29-2017, 07:42 AM
when u use same element kh as ur main eidolon, u get additional 10%+ stats.
The bonus applies for all equipped eidolons, not just the primary eidolon.

MrAir
08-30-2017, 09:14 AM
The bonus applies for all equipped eidolons, not just the primary eidolon.

1. so thats mean, if i use for ex. water team and only my main eidolon is water, my characters would get additional 10%, am i right?
2. and if there would be 6 water eidolons my charaters would get 60% to their stats?
3. it goes directly in stats or there is some formula, how it calculated?

sanahtlig
08-30-2017, 09:20 AM
The bonus is about +0.4% to overall damage per eidolon, for a total maximum bonus of +2.4% (assuming all 6 eidolons match all 5 party members). The bonus is insignificant compared to other factors, which is why I don't even mention it in my guide. Mention of it just leads to confusion.

It's a good idea to collect same-element eidolons, however, since in about 8 months there will be eidolons whose passive bonus is dependent on the number of same-element eidolons equipped (up to a max of +50% elemental damage). With the right configuration, that makes them the best event eidolons (for equipping as primary) to date in the DMM version.

Fury
08-30-2017, 12:35 PM
Hi all, I have a little dilemma.
My main team is wind, so I've been working on water to combat wind's weakness.

So I was fortunate enough to get the Vitrua hammer as rainbow drop and I got 3 more copies of it and also MLB the eidolon. I have Aphrodite and Blephegor so my water squad is looking pretty decent.

I'm caught between the SSR weapon or the other Atk + weapon. Stats wise the SSR is +425 attack more and triple attack chance but it's an Hp++.
Which do I get ?
Also how much material do i need for all 4 copies of the SSR? Thanks :D

~Fury~

MrAir
08-30-2017, 02:28 PM
Hi all, I have a little dilemma.
My main team is wind, so I've been working on water to combat wind's weakness.

So I was fortunate enough to get the Vitrua hammer as rainbow drop and I got 3 more copies of it and also MLB the eidolon. I have Aphrodite and Blephegor so my water squad is looking pretty decent.

I'm caught between the SSR weapon or the other Atk + weapon. Stats wise the SSR is +425 attack more and triple attack chance but it's an Hp++.
Which do I get ?
Also how much material do i need for all 4 copies of the SSR? Thanks :D

~Fury~

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%B4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E9% 99%8D%E8%87%A8%E6%88%A6
there information about ssr weapon, just use google translate (but if u lasy ^^' it's 30 260 165 125)
and there u can find information about priority which items would be better to get from advent battles first.

Don't think about HP/atk SSR weapon's skill. Always get SSR weapon (its much more important than eidolon), especially if u building water team, especially if this weapon is sword (mordered, arthur...). Main difference between ssr weapons and sr is not just damage, difference in burst, and it's rly big difference. With this sword u would get not only much higher burst damage (obviously if u will use it as primary weapon), with burst comes buff which greatly increase 3ple attack probablility , which makes ur hs spam bursts more often after first one.

Remember, that event would be repeated but it should be in next year. if they wont break schedule. When it repeats u can complete weapon, cuz prices would be reseted. on those jp wiki u can find everything about events, our version is just ~+1year.

Fury
08-30-2017, 02:58 PM
Thanks alot! I've got some grinding to do XD

~Fury~

AgentFakku
08-30-2017, 04:33 PM
I just need to buy dat loli 2 moar times and I be done 6298

Pareidolia
08-30-2017, 06:01 PM
I got the SSR and Vitra to MLB on the third day, atm I'm just lazying getting some Grimoires for Amaterasu

I want the Fire raid to start already haha
Or was it an Union Event?

Slashley
08-31-2017, 03:50 AM
Fire Raid is next, followed by Wind Union event.

Fury
08-31-2017, 09:47 AM
Got super lucky with the SSR weapon drop from a rainbow chest and now it's max LB :D
Dont have the elixir/time to try to get the final SR assault weapon so I'm going to get some of the gold books for future SSRs and blow the rest on soul points
~Fury~

AutoCrimson
08-31-2017, 11:10 AM
got 2 SSR weapon drops this event... but both on my secondary acc, not main. life hurts

MrAir
08-31-2017, 11:37 AM
got 2 SSR weapon drops this event... but both on my secondary acc, not main. life hurts

bro... got same...
2 ssr weapon drops on my alt (farming only experts, regular dark team with arthur), where im building pure dark element, so it will be consumed for leveling my weapons...
0 items even no sr drop on my main (d'art+speipnir only ultimates and ragnas)

AgentFakku
08-31-2017, 02:40 PM
there was no new Kamihime aside from Gacha, right?

Slashley
08-31-2017, 05:04 PM
I don't really have a right to complain, but I'll do it anyway.

A couple of days ago, I decided to pot like hell to complete this event. Mostly just because it's finally my first Water event (we haven't had a Water event in... in... almost four months?!) so it was about time to finally get something into my water weapon grid and a water SSR, even if Vritra isn't anything to write home about. Sure I have LMB Garuda, but that's in another tab. Anyway.

So I calculated the amount of AP regen that I'll be able to spend on the event and set off to pot and slaughter Vritra. Something like 35 pots, I think. On the VERY last pot... the goddamn SSR weapon drops! Why now! Come on, if that stupid thing had dropped earlier, I wouldn't have needed to pot at all! Felt like such a waste of resources. But, I didn't want to leave the potting to the last day either. Real life can get in the way, or the servers can crap out, and so on. Oh well.

So today, I'm wrapping up on the final Vritras from AP regen... and the goddamn SSR weapon drops again! Thankfully I hadn't spent anything from the store so it wasn't wasted, but still. Geez.

In the end, due to the over-use of pots and "lucky" drops from Vritra, I ended up nearly emptying the store. Got both Assault SRs and both SSRs LMB'd, all three tickets, all five SR books, three SSR books (which I'll probably never use) and all the pots, obviously. The only things left in the store are the two SSR weapons, the SR HP weapon and SP (which I don't particularly need anymore). Oh, and the Arcane Grails, if those even count.

In other news, since I'm already ranting, might as well rant some more.
I decided to finally become a paying customer. Decided to give Brahma a shot with the KH SSR guarantee ticket as soon as Summer Sol would leave the pool. Then they announced that the ticket was going to get restocked at the same time. Well, might as well get two then. And what did I get?

Odin. There isn't much anything worse than Odin. I guess she can perform well in certain situations, but overall her attack is sorely lacking considering how situational her skillset is.

Second ticket... Raiko. Well then. I guess I can't complain. Would've preferred Tyr, but Raiko was above Brahma in my wishlist to be honest. And hooooly crap, has Raiko delivered! Zeal is just amazing. Turns out trading 12% HP for +30 Burst is really fucking good, even more so with Rami-Rami giving another +10 Burst.

Then I spent 9000 Jewels, trying to get Brahma. Nope. No Brahma. Not even Krishna. Did get Nemesis though. Nemesis' skillset is quite decent, unlike Krishna who is basically Baal on drugs. So I guess everything went better than expected?

In 48 pulls (9+9+30), I got one (1) SSR. I guess that by itself isn't that bad - while a bit under average - but god fucking damn it, it's yet another non-KH weapon. I have pulled four SSRs so far, THREE non-KH weapons and Thor. Not a single Eidolon either. Supposedly SSRs are ~43% KH, ~42% Eidolons and ~15% non-KH weapons, so that is one goddamn statistical outlier. How annoying. Well, unless you intend to whale, I guess only the Kaisers would be useful out of the Eidolons anyway.

bigblackcock
08-31-2017, 09:12 PM
got what i wanted from this event: all the black and gold books, premium and kami weapon tickets, MLB vritra, the SR assault and SSR weapons
and still have 50 half elixers+10 elixers for next dvent, and ofc it'll take some time till next advent will start so will have more later.
---
so..next event will start in...4 days, so much break and waiting for osiris to come out *sigh*
oh well, i guess i can do wind raid boss and wind+dark SP quest to farm fangs...

AgentFakku
08-31-2017, 10:52 PM
damn son it's over - didn't get to play today, - had work

I manage to did buy da loli 3 times but dat was all I bought
well, I guess I buy Soul P first, then Elixirs - let's see what's left - ah shit, can't buy the tickets or the grimoires. All I can buy is the SR weapons which I don't use

AutoCrimson
08-31-2017, 10:58 PM
burned like 60-65 half-elixirs on main and alt rank each (i know its weird to call lvl 73 acc "alt" and lvl 71 acc "main", but thats how the things are)

mlb'ed both Vritra and SSR weapon (actually have 1 mlb'ed and 1 with 1 star SSR on my alt, due to drops), mlb'ed both assault weapons, got tickets and some grimuars (or however this word is spelled) - helped to get Shiva and Nike last star..

aside from almost depleting my half-elixirs, event results were pretty good. oh, was able to complete one Ragna run on each acc, which is pretty good, considering my thunder teams are somewhat 32k in power, and i dont have any thunder SSR

Celaien
09-01-2017, 01:14 AM
as I am still new so far this was my best run, I got to have vitras 3 stars (I was 10 golden items more to get the 4th) and the SSR weapon up to 2 stars (same as to saacar the last of Vitra) unfortunately not I was able to do ultimate, because my team, got stuck in lvl Tescatlipoca, Nemesis, Baal these 3 in lvl 60 (never bother to start to add blue volumes for the final lvl) and the lack of weapons (even to raise them level as appropriate) ...