PDA

View Full Version : [Event 36] The Sea, The Bride and the Legandary Bouquet. (22/08/17 - 05/09/17)

paraphin
08-22-2017, 08:33 AM
gacha-machine event with summonable bonus stage.
new affection gift were added, i wonder how they work o.o

The Bonus Stage uses 0 Stamina, so use Wedding Invitations to activate it as many times as you can. <-- nice :D

wolf
08-22-2017, 08:59 AM
0 stam bonus stages... ok i would highly recommend everyone save up until the 2nd phase to start spamming the bonus stage and prepare your speed squads that have short animations. last time we had the 0 stam bonus i saved up until the 2nd phase and spammed it then and completed it on the same day phase 2 started.

also lmao at Victoria the yandere bride with her bloody gloves

edit: also also i think Apple of Sodom has a new character quest, unless i missed it on the last update

twilightdream
08-22-2017, 09:05 AM
Just worried it will be RB event.
Turn out to be gacha event is so much relief.
I can run and clear it.

Zandel
08-22-2017, 09:06 AM
You cannot summon bonus stages one after another according to the text. Might not be a good idea to save up after all. Also it says the cost will be different each time... not sure how that is going to work.

Oh before I forget, the bloom gifts come in the second stage and FYI bond crystals from fusing girls have NOT started yet.... got a 4* dupe and tested it to make sure.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 09:26 AM
You cannot summon bonus stages one after another according to the text. Might not be a good idea to save up after all. Also it says the cost will be different each time... not sure how that is going to work.

Oh before I forget, the bloom gifts come in the second stage and FYI bond crystals from fusing girls have NOT started yet.... got a 4* dupe and tested it to make sure.

The current bonus stages are worth 345 bouquets per 10 invitations. Second half adds a stage for 700 bouquets per 20 invitations. It's better, but not worth fussing over.

Will the bond crystals be coming with the gifts in the second half? Holding the 3*s from last event for one week wouldn't be too bad.

Hopefully they'll add the garden pots, too.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 09:30 AM
0 stam bonus stages... ok i would highly recommend everyone save up until the 2nd phase to start spamming the bonus stage and prepare your speed squads that have short animations. last time we had the 0 stam bonus i saved up until the 2nd phase and spammed it then and completed it on the same day phase 2 started.

also lmao at Victoria the yandere bride with her bloody gloves

edit: also also i think Apple of Sodom has a new character quest, unless i missed it on the last update

You missed it and i really can't see why i should save this Invitations up. Running the same Stage 10,20,30,40 50.. Times after another is just one thing : extremly annoying.

Just got a a 80 Stamina Bonusstage ( after i run out of Stamina ) I hate you Game.

Maladaptive
08-22-2017, 09:33 AM
25 Stamina Secret Garden gives 200 boquets.

Zandel
08-22-2017, 09:35 AM
25 stam bonus stage = 200 currency + 1 invite worth 34.5 = 234.5
50 stam bonus stage = ??
80 stam bonus stage = 850 currency + 4 invites worth 34.5 = 988

since normal 80 stam is 500 + 8 invites at 34.5 each = 776 currency the bonus IS worth doing this time around.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 09:57 AM
Since we get Blooming Gifts trough the Event next Week i guess it is safe to assume, that the next Maintenance will bring Blooming to us. By the Way there are 232 3* Star Knights to get in this Event. Have fun trying to get enough Space for them/ pray that we can tun them into Crystals next Week.

Maladaptive
08-22-2017, 10:07 AM
Platano Ceremony Hall 10 Invitations gives 345 Bouquets. Second stage likely 20 Invitations and 700 Bouquets if similar to previous events.

Eversor86
08-22-2017, 10:08 AM
Is there any good English guide/wiki about blooming/crystals? Not sure if I should drop like 10+1 gacha spin worth of FG to increase my character storage limit to keep as much 3* as possible for sake of some crystals I know little to nothing about :).

paraphin
08-22-2017, 10:38 AM
Since we get Blooming Gifts trough the Event next Week i guess it is safe to assume, that the next Maintenance will bring Blooming to us. By the Way there are 232 3* Star Knights to get in this Event. Have fun trying to get enough Space for them/ pray that we can tun them into Crystals next Week.

i realy realy hope we get bond crystals next week -.-

hypo
08-22-2017, 10:44 AM
25 stam bonus stage = 200 currency + 1 invite worth 34.5 = 234.5
50 stam bonus stage = ??
80 stam bonus stage = 850 currency + 4 invites worth 34.5 = 988

since normal 80 stam is 500 + 8 invites at 34.5 each = 776 currency the bonus IS worth doing this time around.

thanks, that will be helpful

And for those reading this post before playing the event, all stages clear on 3 medals with default start positions (0 squads killed, speed from 489 to 680)

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 10:56 AM
The event daily quest requires running the 0 stamina bonus stage, so you shouldn't be saving all your invitations for the second half.

Corintis
08-22-2017, 11:23 AM
..........Can someone point me in the direction of Moarsi and Wutan? I've dipped into my Flower Gem savings account that I set aside for the Shrine Maiden event, in hopes I could roll June Ardisia. 250 Gems/5 rolls were spent thus far.

For my first rolls, I offered my prayers to ancient RNG God/Devil Moarsi;

On my last roll, I was FED UP with being denied of Ardisia, so I offered my prayers to Wutan instead;
Really Wutan? I figured YOU of all people would come through for me! Instead, you give me the biggest tease ever! :mad:

*Sigh* I can only afford to spend 100 more gems on any gacha; everything else from that point has to be saved for the Shrine Maidens.........

AgentFakku
08-22-2017, 11:30 AM
Bride Waifu event

man, my fave loli and the yandere-chan w/ an axe

and the event gurl is pretty cute

I proll roll until I get 100 FK - still saving for my nun

Is there any good English guide/wiki about blooming/crystals? Not sure if I should drop like 10+1 gacha spin worth of FG to increase my character storage limit to keep as much 3* as possible for sake of some crystals I know little to nothing about :).

For me, I only kept dupe 4* and 5* event reissued gurls. I sold all my 3* ones. I ran out of room long time ago

hypo
08-22-2017, 11:45 AM
For me, I only kept dupe 4* and 5* event reissued gurls. I sold all my 3* ones. I ran out of room long time ago

I kept all the 3* from the previous event in the gift box, if they stay too long I will probably sell them.

If I have counted correctly, and there are indeed 100 items from each gacha level, the 8 pages from 1st stage should take 38000 bouquets, and the remaining 4 pages should take another 36000 bouquets, so 74k in total. Time to farm...

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 11:46 AM
Bride Waifu event

Is there any Reason to get a Event Girl twice?

AgentFakku
08-22-2017, 11:51 AM
I got 100 FK

Plz, praying to goddess of RNG get me my loli bride and yandere bride waifu

I got 3 gold knights (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164490027465/yeesssssss) - not bad - Hubba Hubba, two busty ladies - I finally got Balloon Vine and Apple of Sodom (I rolled heavily during Halloween 2016 and didn't get her)! I just need Veronica and Heather

So happy! Can't wait to view their hentai scenes >:) - wishing for paizuri and doggy style scenes

Corintis
08-22-2017, 11:56 AM
I got 100 FK

Plz, praying to goddess of RNG get me my loli bride and yandere bride waifu
Please! Why would you ask for those two!? I'll give you mine! Just gimme Ardisia in return!

AgentFakku
08-22-2017, 12:00 PM
I don't event have Ardisia LOL

man, I wish I could trade, 2 for 1 gurl - a steal baby

sorry bruh, I didn't see u

me and the playas here are saving gurls to exchange into bondage I mean bond crystals

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 12:16 PM
I kept all the 3* from the previous event in the gift box, if they stay too long I will probably sell them.

If I have counted correctly, and there are indeed 100 items from each gacha level, the 8 pages from 1st stage should take 38000 bouquets, and the remaining 4 pages should take another 36000 bouquets, so 74k in total. Time to farm...

The English Japanese Wiki says, that you are correct.
It is pretty much just like the Card Flip Event without cheating. ^^

I will try to reach the last 4 Pages as fast as possible aka skipping any Page as soon as i get the Main Item and then i collect everything from Page 9-12.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 12:21 PM
The gacha page says there's only 6 resets for me.

hypo
08-22-2017, 12:34 PM
The gacha page says there's only 6 resets for me.

Yeah, for me too, so maybe there will be 5 pages in phase 2. That would be logical, phase 2 would then need more bouquets than phase 1.

edit: just saw the wikia page, and there are 4 pages for 2nd phase there.
Well, wait & see...

Zandel
08-22-2017, 04:54 PM
So I prayed to the gods of RNG and rolled a 10+1 hoping for Hanamomo Bride.... got 4 golds and she was not one of them... 2 dupes (Poinsettia and Lupine) and 2 new girls (which is actually something special since my chance of non dupes even if I roll a 5* is only 20% ish) Peach and Greenbell.

New girls make me happy, Hanamomo Bride would have made me more happy.

Eab1990
08-22-2017, 06:02 PM
Hanamomo eluded me today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajEM69Xhvno

smr
08-22-2017, 10:06 PM
Gazania is really hot by the way

Corintis
08-22-2017, 10:49 PM
So I prayed to the gods of RNG and rolled a 10+1 hoping for Hanamomo Bride.... got 4 golds and she was not one of them... 2 dupes (Poinsettia and Lupine) and 2 new girls (which is actually something special since my chance of non dupes even if I roll a 5* is only 20% ish) Peach and Greenbell.

New girls make me happy, Hanamomo Bride would have made me more happy.
I now believe that when you pray, offering those prayers up to specific players will yield differing results. (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/3764-event-36-sea-bride-legandary-bouquet-22-08-17-05-09-17-a-2.html#post85090) By offering my prayers up to the ancient RNG Satan Moarsi, I obtained equally ancient and powerful luck. By offering prayers to Wutan, I got EVERYTHING BUT Ardisia Bride. And by finally offering my prayers to Hungry Hunter, who's aim was the Yandere & Loli Bride, I obtained my long awaited Ardisia OTL.

By that logic, since my primary aim is the Shrine Maidens, prayers offered to me during that event will (hopefully) increase your luck and chances to obtain the Shrine Maidens of Anemone, Dianthus and Lycoris (& probably drain my own luck in the process :().

Unregistered111
08-22-2017, 11:16 PM

some people don't have enough girls for their nation-specific world battle squads, and get duplicates when they can. i started doing that, but then i eventually had enough girls to stop doing that.

another reason is for skill/equipment blooms, but i don't use event girls for my main squads so i don't get duplicates anymore

Unregistered222
08-22-2017, 11:17 PM
i'm also only seeing 6 resets and 7 pages for phase 1 event gacha. the reward list says there should be 7 resets and 8 pages. i only got 6 out of the 7 blooms. the 7th one should be on page 8.

wolf
08-22-2017, 11:50 PM
so its a no go on saving the summon bonus stage points :/

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 12:06 AM
Major salt here. Have 50 gems saved right at the start of the new gacha and not a single new FK.

Ashen
08-23-2017, 12:28 AM
So it's confirmed that Moarsis Spirit has passed onto Corintis and we'll now have to pray to him?

By the way, does anyone remember when usually they started the Special Gacha where you had a 25% of pulling the current 6* (like bride oncidium and maple)? I remember that I once used my all my FG only to see them start this kind of Special Gachas a short time later. Though ofc it's unlikely that this kind of special gacha will actually happen, I woudn't want to loose my Chance for Victoria bride.
Though I'm still torn between spending FG for this Event or saving all for the next swimsuit Event :X

Drip
08-23-2017, 03:44 AM
I now believe that when you pray, offering those prayers up to specific players will yield differing results. (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/3764-event-36-sea-bride-legandary-bouquet-22-08-17-05-09-17-a-2.html#post85090) By offering my prayers up to the ancient RNG Satan Moarsi, I obtained equally ancient and powerful luck. By offering prayers to Wutan, I got EVERYTHING BUT Ardisia Bride. And by finally offering my prayers to Hungry Hunter, who's aim was the Yandere & Loli Bride, I obtained my long awaited Ardisia OTL.

By that logic, since my primary aim is the Shrine Maidens, prayers offered to me during that event will (hopefully) increase your luck and chances to obtain the Shrine Maidens of Anemone, Dianthus and Lycoris (& probably drain my own luck in the process :().
Well, if you want to have a change of prayers, though I'm not giving any guarantees regarding your results incase you decide to worship me, I have a habit of pulling event girls one event late. Case in point: I pulled Creeping Smartweed last night, but not a single girl from the current event.

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 05:12 AM
anyone else getting an abnormally high ampy rate from the event stage?

I got 3 ampies in like 4 runs. Purely luck or is the rate actually higher for this event?

Corintis
08-23-2017, 06:03 AM
Well, if you want to have a change of prayers, though I'm not giving any guarantees regarding your results incase you decide to worship me, I have a habit of pulling event girls one event late. Case in point: I pulled Creeping Smartweed last night, but not a single girl from the current event.
Orly? Good to know!

So it's confirmed that Moarsis Spirit has passed onto Corintis and we'll now have to pray to him?

By the way, does anyone remember when usually they started the Special Gacha where you had a 25% of pulling the current 6* (like bride oncidium and maple)? I remember that I once used my all my FG only to see them start this kind of Special Gachas a short time later. Though ofc it's unlikely that this kind of special gacha will actually happen, I woudn't want to loose my Chance for Victoria bride.
Though I'm still torn between spending FG for this Event or saving all for the next swimsuit Event :X
Nonononono; I have a strong inclination towards the Shrine Maidens, so that's when prayers at me are going to be at their strongest! You still pray to Moarsi for the devil's luck :eek:.

I also actually do not remember those gachas, because according to my screenshots, that's about the time when I stopped spending Flower Gems and started stockpiling them instead. It's apparently also the time when Wutan once said, "Golden Rule in FKG: Don't complain about any 6* :p." (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2703-event-17-fos-hunting-festival-11-29-2016-12-13-2016-a-4.html#post53294) Gawddammit Wutan; you'd do such a thing to me when I pray to you, wouldn't you!?

kringley
08-23-2017, 07:50 AM
I haven't found any ampies on the 80 stamina event stage so I'm thinking that was just a lucky streak.
I'm a little annoyed that the event quest that gives bracelet upgrade materials is hidden behind several runs of the summoned stage. If you're not bringing in 40 invitations a day, no mats. Meanwhile earring upgrades pile up and almost no-one I use has a 4th slot for earrings.

Asti
08-23-2017, 07:53 AM
Alright i gonna celebrate my registration in this Forum here and spin the Event Gacha Once. My current Statistic says 37 Draws without a Gold Girl and i am quite optimistic that i will be able to reach at least 50 Draws without a Gold Girl ^^

Praying to someone seems to be a Hobby here so i guess i gonna pray to my PS Vita. Because without her i wouldn't even play the Game ( saw Commercials for it while i was browsing my favorite Hentai Site with my Vita )

Enjoy this wonderful 100% Bronze/Silver Draw in all his Glory ( i have written this Text before drawing and i not gonna change it no matter what i get )
I had 46 Gems today still 300 Gold left and a Girl with almost 100% Affection ( and i even feed her with stuff she don't like ), in other words i used all i had for this one Draw.

Maladaptive
08-23-2017, 08:27 AM
Alright i gonna celebrate my registration in this Forum here and spin the Event Gacha Once. My current Statistic says 37 Draws without a Gold Girl and i am quite optimistic that i will be able to reach at least 50 Draws without a Gold Girl ^^

Praying to someone seems to be a Hobby here so i guess i gonna pray to my PS Vita. Because without her i wouldn't even play the Game ( saw Commercials for it while i was browsing my favorite Hentai Site with my Vita )

Enjoy this wonderful 100% Bronze/Silver Draw in all his Glory ( i have written this Text before drawing and i not gonna change it no matter what i get )
I had 46 Gems today still 300 Gold left and a Girl with almost 100% Affection ( and i even feed her with stuff she don't like ), in other words i used all i had for this one Draw.

That's a sweet draw there!

Asti
08-23-2017, 09:02 AM
That's a sweet draw there!

Yes i am quite satisfied with the Outcome myself, altough now i will be unable to lament about my lame Draw Luck for a long Time.

I have Blue Lotus in my First Squad and Oncidium is pretty much the perfect Upgrade.
Both Girls are Hit Type, Drain the HP of their Enemys and increase the Strength of the Party. Just Oncidium does all of that better

Peach isn't bad either with a never go wrong 15% Boost in Strength for all

anyone else getting an abnormally high ampy rate from the event stage?

I got 3 ampies in like 4 runs. Purely luck or is the rate actually higher for this event?

2 Ampies 4 Runs

wolf
08-23-2017, 09:29 AM
yeah i am having ampies drop almost every run, I will just stockpile them until I have enough to just put 10 of em into one girl. On that note im almost done amping BB just need a bit more defense then bam got another 6* done.

DarQman
08-23-2017, 09:30 AM
All your prayers are belong to me! ;)

*duck and run*

wolf
08-23-2017, 09:31 AM

*duck and run*

nice, graz

Asti
08-23-2017, 09:38 AM

*duck and run*

You don't look like a Vita to me tough
Really nice Draw Gratz

Eversor86
08-23-2017, 11:14 AM
Rolled 10+1, got only 2 golds, but at least both new - Ardisia Bride and Pitahaya. Pita will be nice for my debuff team ;). And Ardisia for solar blast oriented teams if I ever manage to force myself to finally make teams based on skills not just total power and colors.

Asti
08-23-2017, 11:23 AM
Rolled 10+1, got only 2 golds, but at least both new - Ardisia Bride and Pitahaya. Pita will be nice for my debuff team ;). And Ardisia for solar blast oriented teams if I ever manage to force myself to finally make teams based on skills not just total power and colors.

Chanche of a Gold Girl is still only 6%(unless the game is lying), even if we ignore all Mathematic Rules, we would only end with a 66% Chanche of one Gold Girl with a 11er Draw. Getting two Gold Girls is already a really good Draw.

In other words be Happy

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Chanche of a Gold Girl is still only 6%(unless the game is lying)

This is clearly the case.

Asti
08-23-2017, 11:55 AM
This is clearly the case.

Maybe
But if that is the Case, then the Chanche to get a Girl in this Event Gachas should actually be higher as it is listed Ingame . Because i have seriously a hard Time to believe, that the last posted Draws here are just extreme Luck.

All of my 7 Gold Girls are from Event Gachas

Single Draw 1x Gold
11er Draw : 2 Gold
11er Draw : 4 Gold

Other then that i had 3 Premium 11er Draws and got nothing ^^

Corintis
08-23-2017, 11:59 AM
So many good pulls during this event. Celebration time!

AgentFakku
08-23-2017, 12:03 PM
weird, it took me 5 pulls on the 2nd Gacha but 1 pull for 0, 1, and 3.

maotd
08-23-2017, 01:48 PM
There is many good roll around here. I'm going to blow all my FG just because. 70 FG. One 11 roll and 4 yolos. Let's go.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/f/8/yeaaaaygachanuaku-52ea09b.jpg
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/9/d/9/yolo2-52ea0af.jpghttp://img110.xooimage.com/files/e/2/1/yolowin4-52ea0b5.jpg
The other 2 yolo give me 3* and 4*.
70 FG for a rainbow and 4 golds. That's a good deal.

Okay so, my 5th legit F2P rainbow (ok 4th 'cause I count Alstroe Maria) and one of the 6* I wanted (on DMM but that's already that), a loli, a skeleton (please give her some food. And do something for her scoliosis), a dupe for a girl I use and that fukin Flamigo search for month and month for my skill activation team.
So... I got a powerful rainbow AND a powerful skill girl for the same team. Now i just need a tons of red manyus.

Asti
08-23-2017, 02:11 PM
a loli, a skeleton (please give her some food. And do something for her scoliosis),

Another wonderful Draw ^^ Gw This are never 6%

That Loli was my first Gold and when i saw that her Ability doesn't stack my thought were :Well not like the Chanche to get another Girl with this Skill is huge... Do i need to write which Girl was my Second Gold? The Name starts with C and end with Cosmos

I envy you a little that you got this Skeleton since i love her Design and her Personality is... unique. I really enjoyed the Conversations in the Event, where she got added to the Game.

AgentFakku
08-23-2017, 02:44 PM
what was dat effect called again when everyone starts rolling big money causing more people to roll

Congrats Maotd - you got the weird, skinny Shaft gurl w/ back issues

Ashen
08-23-2017, 08:00 PM
Welp I ended up to be another one of those who thought they had to pull since everyone had such success.
Aimed for Ardisia and somewhere in the back of my mind for the non existant chance of Victoria.

For the pull...it wasn't a bad one but eh.. now I'm sulky i didnt save those 50 fg for my swimsuit chocolate cosmos :X
I'll never pray to you again Corintis, you trickster!!

Edit: Though what I was thinking for a Long time, it's actually harder for me to get 4* than 5*. So I'm pretty sure the pull chances aren't correct anymore

vysethevaliant
08-23-2017, 08:54 PM
I was saving for a 5+ ticket gacha (if we ever get another one), but saw the nice pulls people were having in this thread. So I thought I'd do a few 10+ 1 until it stopped giving me something new.

Pull 1:

Balloon Vine (5*)

Pull 2:

Hope (5*)
Gerbera (5*)
Liliope (5*)

Pull 3:

Victoria Bride! (6*)

...I think I'll stop here. I got my yandere.

mega94all
08-24-2017, 04:04 AM
I was saving for a 5+ ticket gacha (if we ever get another one), but saw the nice pulls people were having in this thread. So I thought I'd do a few 10+ 1 until it stopped giving me something new.

Pull 1:

Balloon Vine (5*)

Pull 2:

Hope (5*)
Gerbera (5*)
Liliope (5*)

Pull 3:

Victoria Bride! (6*)

Gratz on victoria bride :D

I also did it 1 yolo and 1 10+1

Got bronze pot and gold pot with only one new gold stewartia :p

Maladaptive
08-24-2017, 04:22 AM

Pull 1:

Balloon Vine (5*)

Pull 2:

Hope (5*)
Gerbera (5*)
Liliope (5*)

Pull 3:

Victoria Bride! (6*)

Great pulls there!

I used my 50 FG and got 3 dupe Golds to go with Catace from the 300 NG 10+1 pull: German Iris, Aster and Gardenia. Gardenia is useful as it will unlock the third equipment slot and she is in one of my squads and thus both Hit and Slice Whaleship crews. Rest are a bit meh for the weeks it took me to get up to 50 FG again!

vysethevaliant
08-24-2017, 04:54 AM
Gratz on victoria bride :D

I also did it 1 yolo and 1 10+1

Got bronze pot and gold pot with only one new gold stewartia :p

Thanks!

Congrats on your new Stewartia. :)

Great pulls there!

I used my 50 FG and got 3 dupe Golds to go with Catace from the 300 NG 10+1 pull: German Iris, Aster and Gardenia. Gardenia is useful as it will unlock the third equipment slot and she is in one of my squads and thus both Hit and Slice Whaleship crews. Rest are a bit meh for the weeks it took me to get up to 50 FG again!
Thanks, I was pretty surprised. I like her character too, so I didn't expect to get her.

Sorry to hear about your dupes, but at least they'll find a use! Was Cactace new, at least? If so, congrats on her, she's great!

Corintis
08-24-2017, 07:16 AM
I'll never pray to you again Corintis, you trickster!!

Edit: Though what I was thinking for a Long time, it's actually harder for me to get 4* than 5*. So I'm pretty sure the pull chances aren't correct anymore
Hey! I clearly stated that your best chance was aimed at the Shrine Maidens! THAT is the time when you offer prayers to me; otherwise, you offer your prayers to the likes of Wutan or Moarsi, or another player who's focus is this event specifically.

Largepotato
08-24-2017, 09:33 AM
Is there a cap on how much stuff can be left stored in the gift box?

kringley
08-24-2017, 09:39 AM

Once it's over 100 items, it gets difficult to use. You can't see the oldest items, only the newest 100, so you run some risk of having things expire if you stay over 100 for too long. For short periods of time, I haven't hit a real limit but I haven't tried to push it either.

Corintis
08-24-2017, 09:39 AM
Nope; just the 30-day time limit. I'll often just leave stuff in there until the end of an event and take out 200~300 worth of items.

twilightdream
08-24-2017, 09:45 AM
I very upset that my luck still with Nutaku.
Hey luck move to DMM already!

http://i.imgur.com/HR7Hnf8.jpg

paraphin
08-24-2017, 10:20 AM
if we don't get bond crystals next week, i will keep all my bouquets until the end of the event and clear all tables in one go. so i can keep the 3* girls as long as possible in my giftbox.

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 10:57 AM
if we don't get bond crystals next week, i will keep all my bouquets until the end of the event and clear all tables in one go. so i can keep the 3* girls as long as possible in my giftbox.

100 3*s is equal to a single 5*, so don't inconvenience yourself too much for it.

Eversor86
08-24-2017, 11:48 AM
Part events give you a single 5* that you wont sell/use as upgrade material. And often shit tone of 3* girls, sometimes over 200 so equal amount of crystals of two 5* girls. From a perspective of a min-maxing free-player keeping all them 3/4* till bond crystals are added is useful ;]

Volarmis
08-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Congrats on all the lucky rolls.
It makes me wish I had enough gems for a 10+1, but I guess I will keep stacking them for now.
Maybe another dressbloom sale goes up and I'd need 120 of them to fully equip my Dendrobium if the prices don't change.

AgentFakku
08-24-2017, 01:41 PM
Anyways, I know you guys gave advice to save your stuf for phase 2 secret garden

but I'm gonna do 3 secret gardens just to get LC from daily quests

I very upset that my luck still with Nutaku.
Hey luck move to DMM already!

http://i.imgur.com/HR7Hnf8.jpg

They are telling you not to leave bruh

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 05:49 PM
So I did 7 10+1 draws on various alt accounts.

I averaged about 3 golds per 10+1, which means that chances are, the gold rate really has been changed.

I got a single 6* from the 7 draws, which is about 1-2% chance, which is still within reason of the 0.5% claimed, since the variance on such a small number of draws should be quite high.

Maladaptive
08-25-2017, 10:48 AM
Anyways, I know you guys gave advice to save your stuf for phase 2 secret garden

but I'm gonna do 3 secret gardens just to get LC from daily quests

Stage 2 gives you slightly more Bouquets, but I am running the special four times daily to get the equipment material on the fourth run (and the other stuff on the way).

hypo
08-25-2017, 11:29 AM
Stage 2 gives you slightly more Bouquets, but I am running the special four times daily to get the equipment material on the fourth run (and the other stuff on the way).

Oh, I didn't see the rewards past the first bonus run, I have lost three days worth ^^.
But yeah, 345/10 against 700/20, the loss is very small.

Psycojj
08-25-2017, 01:36 PM
so i reset the event gatcha 6 times. got Treasure Flower 3 skillblooms 3 dressblooms. event details says there should be one more reset to get the last skillbloom but the gatcha wont allow for another reset. bug? or am i missing something?

Asti
08-25-2017, 01:45 PM
so i reset the event gatcha 6 times. got Treasure Flower 3 skillblooms 3 dressblooms. event details says there should be one more reset to get the last skillbloom but the gatcha wont allow for another reset. bug? or am i missing something?

Nope

This Event has 12 Pages and according to the Ingametext in the first Half we should be able to play the first 8 Pages. But the fact that we can only play 6 Times shows that Nutaku decided to split the Event at the middle.

I am more annoyed about the fact that we get more Blooms for TreasureFlower which we actually need. Sure the also give a little Exp but i really don't care about that.

Psycojj
08-25-2017, 01:52 PM
Nope

This Event has 12 Pages and according to the Ingametext in the first Half we should be able to play the first 8 Pages. But the fact that we can only play 6 Times shows that Nutaku decided to split the Event at the middle.

I am more annoyed about the fact that we get more Blooms for TreasureFlower which we actually need. Sure the also give a little Exp but i really don't care about that.

thats kinda what i thought. just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing a bloom do to my own stupidity. thanks for the verification.

Mystic
08-26-2017, 04:09 AM
We had 7 pages, don't forgot about the 0/6 page

Myrdin
08-26-2017, 04:25 AM
Dont have the time to read all 8 pages, so just a quick question > Can you return to a previous page once you got the necessary stuff to go to the next one, and clear it in retrospect (mechanic which we finally could see implemented in the last event) or is this the same old shit where once moved forward you cant go back and clear the rest you left before ?
Thanks

Asti
08-26-2017, 04:26 AM
Can you return to a previous page

Nope you can't

Drip
08-26-2017, 06:21 AM
Just cleared the last page (and I grabbed everything from every page of the gacha), so I don't think I'll have to worry too much about clearing it in Phase 2 either.

AgentFakku
08-26-2017, 01:29 PM

I wish we had Whale ship.

Im already done w/ the 1st phase - just grinding for gold rite now

also done w/ Reissue

hypo
08-28-2017, 02:14 PM
I'm at 36.5k bouquets with reset 2/6, so I should be ok for phase 2, but damn, I have stamina to spend now...

mega94all
08-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Same here, probably i can do full clear for P2 :cool:

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 04:09 PM
almost thought phase 2 was up

ok, back to LC grinding

wait, no we under maintenance

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 04:18 PM
weird, i still see the normal log in page. no maintenance page at all.

maotd
08-28-2017, 04:26 PM
Same here. But I'm on the safe version. I guess they do maintenance only on R18 version...

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 04:50 PM
ah, then that probably explains it. I'm on the .com site too.

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 05:06 PM
Game seems to crash when I gather on the .com site.

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 05:22 PM
That means .com really is nothing more than an afterthought.

sniddy
08-29-2017, 12:32 AM
So no part 2 showing? Anywhere?

Taon
08-29-2017, 12:36 AM
So no part 2 showing? Anywhere?

I don't think part two was intended to be up tonight; though it reportedly was for a few minutes.

AgentFakku
08-29-2017, 03:56 AM
dang, hoping part 2 was up - wonder what was the 12 hour maintenance supposed to do

Taon
08-29-2017, 08:42 AM
Oh, here we go: a scene with Victoria, Convallaria and Lavender! /popcorn

Eab1990
08-29-2017, 09:19 AM
A moment of silence for Lavender.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/352109123732766720/image.jpg

Corintis
08-29-2017, 09:27 AM
WAIT! Someone actually redrew that scene!? Amazing.

Taon
08-29-2017, 09:28 AM
Awesome find Eab!

Eab1990
08-29-2017, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I saw them on the booru a loooong while ago, and only just realized last week that it was referring to this event.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/352108888990154753/image.jpg

---

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/352109682300682242/I158QkN.png

Sasara Kusugawa
08-29-2017, 09:48 AM
Ok, I've been wondering for a while now. How'd you guys posts pictures without it being in that tiny box that you have to click to enlarge the picture? "Insert Image" seems to be the only option for me.

maotd
08-29-2017, 10:19 AM
Okay, what the fuck with Secret stages? It has only 10s timer! And that fukin error: null is still here. Why they take so much time if the game is still full of bugs?

Volarmis
08-29-2017, 10:26 AM
Ok, I've been wondering for a while now. How'd you guys posts pictures without it being in that tiny box that you have to click to enlarge the picture? "Insert Image" seems to be the only option for me.

Upload a picture to any pic share website, for example Imgur (https://imgur.com/).
Go to the share links in the uploaded picture and get the one with ... markers around it.
Paste that into the reply text and you're golden.

maotd
08-29-2017, 10:29 AM
Or you can use the insert picture and disable the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" thing.

Maladaptive
08-29-2017, 10:29 AM
Okay, what the fuck with Secret stages? It has only 10s timer! And that fukin error: null is still here. Why they take so much time if the game is still full of bugs?

You mean the Blessed Beach Ceremony that uses 20 invitations?

maotd
08-29-2017, 10:31 AM
Nope. The normal bonus stages spawn after a mission. I got one, go right after the mission and it has only 10s timer. Obviously I missed it. And game crashed when I tried to sell le 2* got from the missions with another error:null.

Maladaptive
08-29-2017, 10:33 AM
Nope. The normal bonus stages spawn after a mission. I got one, go right after the mission and it has only 10s timer. Obviously I missed it. And game crashed when I tried to sell le 2* got from the missions with another error:null.

What browser are you using and did you clear your cache after the maintenance? I had no problems doing the bonus stages (done 25, 50 and 80 Stamina ones) since the maintenance.

Corintis
08-29-2017, 10:36 AM
On a side note, were we suppose to get a new Whaleship stage today? It says so on the homepage and conquest is available, but the same two, slice/hit stages are the only ones showing up.

Sasara Kusugawa
08-29-2017, 10:55 AM
Upload a picture to any pic share website, for example Imgur (https://imgur.com/).
Go to the share links in the uploaded picture and get the one with ... markers around it.
Paste that into the reply text and you're golden.

Oh, Imgur huh? So that's how you do it. Thanks.

Or you can use the insert picture and disable the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" thing.

Disable that "thing". Never noticed that option before.

Omg that fucking Error:null is back to haunt us again! Maybe they didn't fix anything during the downtime. 10s timer is shit, I'm not gonna be able to enter that one, because 10s is what you need to skip the victory and all that!!

paraphin
08-29-2017, 11:07 AM
On a side note, were we suppose to get a new Whaleship stage today? It says so on the homepage and conquest is available, but the same two, slice/hit stages are the only ones showing up.

nope, it's like the last time, we got the "old" stages but new stuff in the whale-shop.
i guess we get new stages (pierce type?) with the next event.

AgentFakku
08-29-2017, 11:09 AM
Yeah, Victoria, Convallaria and Lavender - man, if only I got Victoria

XDrakeX
08-29-2017, 11:37 AM
Lol what is this event. The battle of the yanderes ^^. I like it xD

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 11:38 AM
Time to get rid of all the 3*s from the card flip, I guess. Worried about expiring gifts.

paraphin
08-29-2017, 11:44 AM
Time to get rid of all the 3*s from the card flip, I guess. Worried about expiring gifts.

my first expiring date is 09/18. i hope we get bond crystals with the next event, if not, i sell them one day before they expire.

wolf
08-29-2017, 12:09 PM
aaaaannnd finished with this event :D

hypo
08-29-2017, 01:22 PM
Ok, I know these are on the wiki page from the DMM version, but I always check them, because Nutaku, you know...

Event 2-1
15 stamina
65 bouquets 4.333b/S

Special
25 stamina
200 bouquets 8b/S

Event 2-2
30 stamina
135 bouquets 4.5b/S

Event 2-3
50 stamina
315 bouquets 6.3b/S

Special
50 stamina
450 bouquets 9b/S

Event 2-4
80 stamina
530 bouquets 6.625b/S

Special
80 stamina
850 bouquets 10.625b/S

maotd
08-29-2017, 01:52 PM
Burning 20 FG from event/compensation on gacha.
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/b/e/7/roll1-52f2cd5.jpghttp://img110.xooimage.com/files/1/f/7/roll2-52f2ceb.jpg
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/4/2/0/roll3-52f2cf3.jpghttp://img110.xooimage.com/files/6/a/c/roll4-52f2cff.jpg

Could be worse. I don't love Brice Cactus that much but gold is gold.

AgentFakku
08-29-2017, 02:20 PM
saving my FK for Love Knight Reissue

7th took every drop - when I hit 10, started to do single draw (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164760701965/last-one-took-da-whole-thang-lol)

mega94all
08-29-2017, 03:33 PM
I think I can clear gacha today :D
its just little more bouquet

Maladaptive
08-31-2017, 09:42 AM
Hey Guys, anyone know how the Bloom Gifts work? When I go to Office and Gift, if I select a maxed affection girl, there is no button to give her the (bloom) gift?

Asti
08-31-2017, 09:43 AM
Hey Guys, anyone know how the Bloom Gifts work? When I go to Office and Gift, if I select a maxed affection girl, there is no button to give her the (bloom) gift?

Second Affection isn't implemented yet, this gifts are just normal Gifts for now.

Maladaptive
08-31-2017, 09:48 AM
Second Affection isn't implemented yet, this gifts are just normal Gifts for now.

Thanks Asti. Guess we hold onto these ones until Second Affection is implemented. Looking at the Wiki, it says you may gain a Heart of the Blossoming Flower upon reaching 100% affection, and these can be used to reset your affection counter to 0% to allow Bloom gifts.

I wonder if we will be given the Flowers for the girls already at 100% or if we will have to buy them :/

maotd
08-31-2017, 11:29 AM
You need to buy blooming heart. You can byu them with Life Crystal. one for 150 LC and 4 for 250 if I'm not wrong. And I think there is also other way to buy them with another currency but I don't remember what currency exaclty.
also, it's not that important but the blooming heat don't reset the affection counter. It unlock the bloomed affection counter. You still have the previous affection bonus and just add the bloomed affection bonus to it.

hypo
08-31-2017, 02:17 PM
61k bouquets, still at reset 2/11, enough invitations to clear the daily quests until Tuesday.

A little more and I will resume the gacha :cool:

But damn, I'm getting full of 3* in my gift box waiting for the new features. If only we had a release date from Nutaku...

vysethevaliant
08-31-2017, 06:29 PM
After getting Bride Victoria in one of my earlier pulls, seeing the gold rate for the current gacha made me spend the rest of my (saved) 250 FG.

Here are my pulls:

5*

Apple (New)
Veronica (New)
Apple of Sodom (New)
Gardenia (New)
Heather (New)
Madonna (New)
Flowering Peach Bride(New)
Gingko (Dupe)
Japanese Iris (Dupe)
Violet (Dupe)
Hop (Dupe)
Water Lily (Dupe)

6*

Dogwood (New)

Needless to say, overall I'm pretty happy (especially considering it was all F2P currency). A new rainbow, and several new 5*, several of which I've wanted for a while.

Now to start saving up again!

Volarmis
08-31-2017, 10:07 PM
After getting Bride Victoria in one of my earlier pulls, seeing the gold rate for the current gacha made me spend the rest of my (saved) 250 FG.

Here are my pulls:

5*

Apple (New)
Veronica (New)
Apple of Sodom (New)
Gardenia (New)
Heather (New)
Madonna (New)
Gingko (Dupe)
Japanese Iris (Dupe)
Violet (Dupe)
Hop (Dupe)
Water Lily (Dupe)

6*

Dogwood (New)

Needless to say, overall I'm pretty happy (especially considering it was all F2P currency). A new rainbow, and several new 5*, several of which I've wanted for a while.

Congrats, those are some good pulls. :)

mega94all
08-31-2017, 10:59 PM

Here are my pulls:

5*

Apple (New)
Veronica (New)
Apple of Sodom (New)
Gardenia (New)
Heather (New)
Madonna (New)
Gingko (Dupe)
Japanese Iris (Dupe)
Violet (Dupe)
Hop (Dupe)
Water Lily (Dupe)

6*

Dogwood (New)

congrats for your pulls :cool:

vysethevaliant
08-31-2017, 11:01 PM
Congrats, those are some good pulls. :)

congrats for your pulls :cool:
Thanks, you two. :)

I don't know if the gold/rainbow rate for this gacha is/was bugged, or if I was just lucky. Regardless, I can only hope that future gacha are as generous.

AgentFakku
08-31-2017, 11:10 PM
man so Jelly but congrats on pulling on the yandere queen (depends on who you feel is the most yandere of em all)

Edit

Accidentally clikc on Helper Squad

Saw Flowering Peach Bride's Attack Animation

Falls in love, pitched a tent

Damn, I wanna roll for her but RNG law dictates don't think of the waifu you wanna roll for

vysethevaliant
08-31-2017, 11:21 PM
man so Jelly but congrats on pulling on the yandere queen (depends on who you feel is the most yandere of em all)

Edit

Accidentally clikc on Helper Squad

Saw Flowering Peach Bride's Attack Animation

Falls in love, pitched a tent

Damn, I wanna roll for her but RNG law dictates don't think of the waifu you wanna roll for
Yeah, I looooove Veronica. I was actually tempted to try for her when she was released a few gacha past, so I was really excited to get her here. I'm not sure where I rank her on the yandere scale, as there are quite a few (such as Victoria). In times like these, I must love them all equally, as picking a favorite would probably end my life. Those fishnet stockings though...

I haven't play with Flower Peach Bride yet, but her animations are pretty great. She was on the other characters I was hoping to pull, so I'm glad I was able to manage it. Should you chase her, I wish you luck!

Taon
08-31-2017, 11:58 PM
Yeah, I looooove Veronica. I was actually tempted to try for her when she was released a few gacha past, so I was really excited to get her here. I'm not sure where I rank her on the yandere scale, as there are quite a few (such as Victoria).

I think he was referring to your Victoria Bride pull. :)

vysethevaliant
09-01-2017, 12:51 AM
I think he was referring to your Victoria Bride pull. :)
Oh, either works, haha. I love em' both!

I actually ticketed the previous Victoria (since I needed her), so being able to naturally pull the Bridal version was a dream come true for me.

Myrdin
09-01-2017, 03:11 AM
So anyone already completed the event ?

How much currency for a full clear ?

AgentFakku
09-01-2017, 03:27 AM
can't do math right, guessing 74,000?

maotd
09-01-2017, 05:16 AM
That's it. According to DMM version wikia.

mega94all
09-01-2017, 07:04 AM
I already cleared 11/11
not all of them full clear, only important thing
and that flowering peach bride clearly she is throwing a bomb :D :cool:

hypo
09-02-2017, 05:21 AM

And I thought it would take longer to reach that...
If I knew, I would have waited before resetting the first 2 pages.

Gacha time!!

mega94all
09-02-2017, 07:49 AM

And I thought it would take longer to reach that...
If I knew, I would have waited before resetting the first 2 pages.

Gacha time!!

Going for full clear? :cool:
seems so many did full cleared for this event
i wonder if its easy for this event to full clear?

hypo
09-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Honestly? I don't know if this one is easier than others, but I know that since I have my 4 squads full 70, it's been easier to farm events (I don't remember losing a squad on any stage).

I almost got a full clear: I did reset early pages 1 and 2, but I got a little hasty on the 6th or 7th page, and lost some lvl 100 manyus (problem with repetitive actions, you can skip some steps...)

Now my gift box is full of 3*, again, but this time it's over 100 (I sold all the 3* from the previous event).

Speaking about this event, I saw that I got the new gifts on the last 2 pages, but I didn't see how to unlock the 2nd affection level? Did I miss something, or will we get it when they reset the LC shop? (which was scheduled for 31, but Nutaku...)
It seems that those new gifts can be given to non-100% girls, but of course I won't try that too fast, that would be useless.

Maladaptive
09-02-2017, 09:04 AM
My alt account is about to full clear (missing only about 6-10 low items like 500 Gold or 3 Star Girls). Easy to do at level 90ish whilst also getting the reissue and making progress on permanent reissues.

My main level 133 account is taking a bit longer, but will get there soon. The regular levelling up of the alt account makes it much easier with the stamina refills.

AgentFakku
09-02-2017, 01:36 PM
not sure if I can do a full clear considering I do dailies and reissues

on my last one 6359 will do a full clear, 9,000 in less than 2 days

sniddy
09-03-2017, 02:32 AM
...yeh forgot about the tokens to unlock the special quest - 8k over shoot - oh well lots of ampies and life crystals so not a waste

hypo
09-03-2017, 02:44 AM
...yeh forgot about the tokens to unlock the special quest - 8k over shoot - oh well lots of ampies and life crystals so not a waste

I still have some Invitations left, but I use them to do the 5 daily event quests, to get the gifts and materials.

112 left, so enough for Monday and Tuesday.

AgentFakku
09-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Finished it (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164941911115)

nice dat I didn't have any leftover SC stuf