PDA

View Full Version : which account is better

TMguardianElite
08-25-2017, 10:11 AM
the 1 i got have 2 ssr gaia and raiko and the other account had only 1 ssr aphrodite.
which is better choice to focus?

srry for my engris

bigblackcock
08-25-2017, 10:35 AM
the 1 i got have 2 ssr gaia and raiko and the other account had only 1 ssr aphrodite.

srry for my engris
gaia for sure, she can cut damage, cover for allies+increase her defense and also deal damage+heal self.
not only that she'll be the first kami to get awakened in the game.
and finding along another SSR will be better than acc with just aphrodite in it.

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 10:55 AM
gaia for sure, she can cut damage, cover for allies+increase her defense and also deal damage+heal self.
not only that she'll be the first kami to get awakened in the game.
and finding along another SSR will be better than acc with just aphrodite in it.

ok tnx for reply ^-^

sanahtlig
08-25-2017, 11:02 AM

srry for my engris
Thunder is very difficult to build a balanced team with, as it doesn't have SRs with necessary debuffs. Gaia is very good for a Wind team, but so is Aphrodite for Water. Water is more flexible, though you missed Gabriel and Jorm so that's a notable handicap. Joan, Gaia, and Zephyr have good synergy. You'll need Sucaaha or Oberon for a type A DEF down debuff to finish out the team.

fucka
09-13-2017, 06:57 AM

srry for my engris

Wind and Thunder both are difficult to play, while water provides balanced SSRs and strong SRs.
It depends on your luck, what you get in the future. You really need 1 or 2 good SSRs more for Wind or Thunder to be competitive.
Gaia is strong after awakening. Atm Gaia is pretty crap (The reason why she gets awakening so early)
Raiko also needs some others SSR like Hua lin to shine.