PDA

View Full Version : Update 2.0

Blubo
08-25-2017, 05:42 PM
This is a thread about the changes i seen so far on this new update Version 2.0!!
Since it is not fully clear what the update actually changed this is what i found so far from people and in-game experience.

STORY:

STORY BOSSES:
- Remove Items Drops
- Remove XP Drop
- Increased Money Drop by x10
- Slight Girl Rate Drop Increase

LEVELS:
- New Max level 400
- Removed Stamina Refresh on level up
- Added Full Shop Refresh (All Tabs) - free restock on level up

SHOP:
- Resell Value drop from 50% to 16%
- Added Legendary items
- Cheap stats for money increase buy stats cap with each level up!
EQUIPMENT:
- Now Scales With Level (stays with the level purchased doesn't increase with level ups!)
BOOSTERS:
- Now Cost Kobans(gold)
BOOKS:
- New XP values
GIFTS:
- New affection values

ACTIVITIES:
MISSIONS:
- Increased missions by x2
- All missions give XP now plus items or cash
- Finishing all missions now gives Kobans(Gold) has a reward at the end
CONTESTS:

PACHINKO:
- Now Scales with level
GREAT PANCHINKO:
- Prices Scale with levels now (More levels = more money spent)
- Removed Booster Drops
- Added Legendary drops
EPIC PANCHINKO:
(can still get boosters here!)

Battle:
- Increased money drop by x10
(Its pretty much the same the higher the opponent the more stuff (mojo, xp, money) you get the lower the opponent the less stuff you get)

HAREM:
- All event girl from missions stay the same money
- Decreased money collecting rate (you get money faster now from girls)
- Huge money decrease from all bosses girls (all the girls you win in boss battles)
- Increased affection needed based on how many girls you have in your harem(More you have girls = More affection needed).
- Massively Increased the cost per affection upgrade (1star -> 2 star ......).
- Added 2 more stars to bunny and Juliette(new scenes)
- Increased money from starter girls (Bunny, Juliette, Anko, Red Battler)
- Increased all money from EPIC PANCHINKO EVENT GIRLS
- Decreased XP needed for girls level up

This is about what i have seen, my opinion it seems the want us to focus on battle rather than fighting bosses as probably 80% of the people didn't find it necessary to do battle since u get more benefits from boss fights, now that they got Nerf i think some people will focus more on battle than bosses. the punishment for the more girls you have the more affection and money needed to upgrade stars is very absurd to me, the way it is now it seems like it bad for you to level affection girls except for the starter girls and event epic panchinko girls.

TL: DR
This update was more focus on PVP (battle, cheap stats, and easy girl lvl up) rather than PVE (nerf in bosses, nerf affection)

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 07:02 PM
I have the epic pachinko girls from the summer event. They have the same money/hour as any other girl. They're all the same now no matter where they came from, at least from the ones I have. This includes Boss Girls, Event girls, Event Boss girls, and Epic Pachinko Event only girls.

MuljoStpho
08-25-2017, 09:21 PM
PACHINKO:
- Now Scales with level
GREAT PANCHINKO:
- Prices Scale with levels now (More levels = more money spent)
- Removed Booster Drops
- Added Legendary drops
EPIC PANCHINKO:
(can still get boosters here!)

Boosters... I just sell them all because I just haven't really needed them. I really doubt that I had any on-hand before the update. I have only used great pachinko. I currently have 1 common jujube, 1 common cordycep, 2 rare cholera, 1 epic ginseng, and 1 epic cordycep in my inventory. Where did they come from if not from great pachinko?

BgSt
08-25-2017, 10:15 PM
LEVELS:

I got a stamina refresh at L50, so perhaps it's every 10 levels now?

(Well, I was at 100% already, but the level up notice had a stamina icon and said my strength was refreshed)

soviras
08-25-2017, 11:33 PM
I got a stamina refresh at L50, so perhaps it's every 10 levels now?

(Well, I was at 100% already, but the level up notice had a stamina icon and said my strength was refreshed)

It's also for every level up to 10.

Aymi
08-26-2017, 01:54 AM
When you fight a boss you can see what is left to collect ;
Meaning Girls and also quest items. It seems to me that you can no longer get unwanted quest items when you have everything needed.

Blubo
08-26-2017, 04:40 AM
Boosters... I just sell them all because I just haven't really needed them. I really doubt that I had any on-hand before the update. I have only used great pachinko. I currently have 1 common jujube, 1 common cordycep, 2 rare cholera, 1 epic ginseng, and 1 epic cordycep in my inventory. Where did they come from if not from great pachinko?

Like i said u can get them from missions too!

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 07:51 AM
Story: xp dropped a lot 1/10 - 1/3
Battle: not only cash can be dropped, boosters too

Eversor86
08-28-2017, 01:17 PM
Just few things I would like to add/clarify:

LEVELS:

You get stamina refills till level 10 (as in leveling from 9 to 10 doesn't give you stamina).
People report that you do thou get it each 10 levels (20, 30, etc) after that.

SHOP:
BOOKS:
- New XP values

Not sure if they actually changed xp values on books. They seem the same to me. But because they cut exp per level on girls to retardly small amounts - you can like level to level 40+ with a single green or yellow item.

Battle:
- Increased money drop by x10
(Its pretty much the same the higher the opponent the more stuff (mojo, xp, money) you get the lower the opponent the less stuff you get)

As long as I can't really tell how much more money PvP battles give now. The part about you getting more if opponent level is higher is bullshit. I just did 15 fights - half of them with 45/46 level enemies, half of it with 50 level enemies, and I am 47 atm. I got between 12 to 18 mojo from low level ones, 8 mojo from 50. Exp was basically close to random. Same with money. And mind you - the same shit happens on alt-low-level-testing-account of mine.

HAREM:

- 4 starting girls got their cash/h values upped a lot (between 1.76 times to close to 2.8 (at 3 stars) - close to 3.1 if you got Bunny to 5 stars).
- Their time between collects was increased for Bunny/Juliette on 5 stars (was same at 3), but was slightly shortened on other two.
- Princess Agate is the only story mode girl drop that had an cash/h increase (with time between collects shortened).
- Every event girls and pachinko girl I have had their cash/h increased, sometimes even close to 2.5 times, but times between collect gone mostly down.
- Every story dropped girl other than Agate had their cash/h reduced by around 20-30%, their time between collects also gone down.
- Exception in the time going down in the above is Sung Tai Ki who stayed on 180m at least till she gets 4/5 stars added.

So in short your harem cash/h probably gone up slightly, but cash per collecting gone down 20-30% and amount of busy-work with collecting gone up a lot (mostly cause of most of times between collecting being shorter now, but also cause the timers are all over the place making it nearly impossible to just efficiently collect by showing up once per a bit of time).

This is about what i have seen, my opinion it seems the want us to focus on battle rather than fighting bosses as probably 80% of the people didn't find it necessary to do battle since u get more benefits from boss fights, now that they got Nerf i think some people will focus more on battle than bosses.

They basically split what you get from using your fighting energy. PvP battles give you at most 20k cash/h if you are lucky and get just the money - sometimes you get shit resell value items/boosters. You get a bit of exp and mojo (you get more mojo if you use tower to fight, but no exp/cash). While doing best troll fights only you get no exp, but your cash/h can be close to 60k per h. So either you farm cash a lot faster, but level slower or vice-versa.

TL: DR
This update was more focus on PVP (battle, cheap stats, and easy girl lvl up) rather than PVE (nerf in bosses, nerf affection)

Technically false. There was never PvP in this game. Seeing as your stats are cut a lot down when other player fights you, and that there is a shit tone of worse geared players, you never really needed to care about your own stats to much (you didn't lose anything if you lost when others attacked you, and you can choose who you attack). PvP was and technically still is just a battle of wits - who will click "fight" more times a day (for me PvP is basically an exp source that I use when there is no troll drop-able girls available). Also affection levels/stars provide you with girl stats multipliers (from 1.3 at 1 star to 2.5 on 5 stars) - so technically nerfed affection hits PvP too in your books.

Doctorwhoa
08-28-2017, 06:15 PM
To me its a backwards system when it costs so much to raise affection levels. It smarter as it is now for players just to play epic pachinko. They can sell back what they don't need and also get the items they need for battle, plus not have to pay kobans for boosters. You want to raise every girls to max affection to get more money. You will only have a few girls that you need to raise levels on. I would have held on to the gifts I sold had I known the system was going to change that drastically.

Dragonlich
09-02-2017, 12:42 AM
the punishment for the more girls you have the more affection and money needed to upgrade stars is very absurd to me, the way it is now it seems like it bad for you to level affection girls except for the starter girls and event epic panchinko girls.

You got more girls =you have more income.
So it OK for me.

Dragonlich
09-02-2017, 12:44 AM
I would have held on to the gifts I sold had I known the system was going to change that drastically.

Yup. Same here.
Sold a huge lot of gifts from pachinco before this change. :(
And a huge amount of boosters too.

Doctorwhoa
09-02-2017, 09:30 AM
You got more girls =you have more income.
So it OK for me.

My take is less than what it was before the change. I'm able to collect money faster, but I work so can only collect money on my break anyway. The money isn't scaled for battles nor do my girls collect more money at higher levels. The entire point of the game was to win more girls for your harem. Now you're penalized for it. I'm still working to get max affection for a girl that I got on the first day after the update. While I agree it was probably too easy before, its way too hard now. Somewhere in the middle has to lie the answer.

Dragonlich
09-02-2017, 07:41 PM
My take is less than what it was before the change. I'm able to collect money faster, but I work so can only collect money on my break anyway. The money isn't scaled for battles nor do my girls collect more money at higher levels. The entire point of the game was to win more girls for your harem. Now you're penalized for it. I'm still working to get max affection for a girl that I got on the first day after the update. While I agree it was probably too easy before, its way too hard now. Somewhere in the middle has to lie the answer.

Affection is scaled with harem size. So the more girl = more money per hour and it's balanced with higher cost of affection.
Bad thing is that pachinko cost is scaled with your level. So actually you well be punished for leveling, because income do not depending on it.

soviras
09-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Affection is scaled with harem size. So the more girl = more money per hour and it's balanced with higher cost of affection.
Bad thing is that pachinko cost is scaled with your level. So actually you well be punished for leveling, because income do not depending on it.

Getting more girls is far more punishing than leveling. If I stayed the same level and got 1 more girl, it would cost me more money to get all the gifts at level 60 than what extra it would cost to to get the gifts from pachinko at level 400... It only costs 25% more when comparing the cost for obtaining items from pachinko between level 60 and level 400 if you sell all equipment you gain from it. Spending 1 million on level 60 is about the same as spending 1,25 million on level 400.

The pachinko cost scaling is negligible on the long run because the reward price goes up too and it takes a large part of the burden, but the girl upgrade prices are simply not worth it because it would take years to earn it back from what it gives you if you upgrade 1 girl. 1 girl from 0 stars to 3 stars goes from 800 per hour to 1270 per hour, on late game you pay a lot more to go from 0-3 stars if we include the item costs.

If we take 10 million as the cost, which is around what some endgame players need to pay per girl (for 0-3 stars, only if you buy everything from the shop, which is the cheapest method), then it takes 10000000 / 470 (difference in money earned per hour between 0 and 3 star) = 21276,6 hours (or 886,5 days, or almost 2 and a half years) to earn it back with the extra income you get. This is not balanced, you pay an absurd amount for almost no difference and it only gets worse the more girls you get. A year from now, when there are probably double the amount of girls in the game, a girl that was upgraded to 3 stars today will still not have paid it's investment back while a new girl will have twice the cost for the same upgrade.

sniddy
09-03-2017, 03:39 AM
...thankfully they've announced they are aware of issues, so I'm gonna chill for a while wait for 2.1 - most big releases like this break as much as they fix, then they review rethink and fix the flaws....and start planning another big release to tweak it again

MuljoStpho
09-03-2017, 04:58 AM
I had a ton of the rare lingerie stockpiled from before the update. (Something like 260 or so, I think.) Ranked up Bunny and Juliette through their new 4th and 5th stars of course, and then I got Solveig and Stephanie to drop shortly after the update and got them each to 3 stars. At that point tough I had to stop and rethink fully new girls up right away like that because those upgrades had wiped a large portion of the stockpile. (Down to about 90 rare lingerie.) Today I just got Rumiko, Justine, and Teacher Deitra. So far I've only pushed them each to 1 star and they ate through all the new affection items I'd started stockpiling after upgrading Solveig and Stephanie, plus a little bit more taken out of the old stockpile (down to about 75 rare lingerie now). Looking it over, they could wipe out the remainder of that old stockpile if I push them all to 2 star. But I think 1 star will just have to be the limit so I can stretch out the rest of that old stockpile to get the next few new girls at least that far as well. Or just let all new girls after this sit at 0 stars and hope/wait for a new update that rebalances affection again.

Doctorwhoa
09-03-2017, 07:23 PM
I had a ton of the rare lingerie stockpiled from before the update. (Something like 260 or so, I think.) Ranked up Bunny and Juliette through their new 4th and 5th stars of course, and then I got Solveig and Stephanie to drop shortly after the update and got them each to 3 stars. At that point tough I had to stop and rethink fully new girls up right away like that because those upgrades had wiped a large portion of the stockpile. (Down to about 90 rare lingerie.) Today I just got Rumiko, Justine, and Teacher Deitra. So far I've only pushed them each to 1 star and they ate through all the new affection items I'd started stockpiling after upgrading Solveig and Stephanie, plus a little bit more taken out of the old stockpile (down to about 75 rare lingerie now). Looking it over, they could wipe out the remainder of that old stockpile if I push them all to 2 star. But I think 1 star will just have to be the limit so I can stretch out the rest of that old stockpile to get the next few new girls at least that far as well. Or just let all new girls after this sit at 0 stars and hope/wait for a new update that rebalances affection again.

I feel you. I was selling those items under the last system. I had 13 each of the rare and 5 of the common. That was gone before I finished raising Bunny and Juliette to level five. I've since gained Miss Spook and Cunegonde and its a stretch trying to budget to raise their affection. I just finished Miss Spook today. That's not even getting into upgrade costs. I'm not going to do the math, but I know at 1567 every 74 minutes, it will take a long time to even break even on that deal.