PDA

View Full Version : Bought Gold for Kamihime and then my account got banned

Keyoke
08-26-2017, 10:31 AM
Hi guys, <br />
<br />
I recently got into Kamihime and bought the 1000 gold starter pack and another 500 gold for the first time chain gacha. Buying the 1000 gold was easy and then the bullshit started. When i...

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 10:58 AM
If you're smart, you charged this on a credit card. Dispute the charge, and you'll get your money back and the satisfaction of knowing that Nutaku got hit with a $30 penalty for the chargeback...

Keyoke
08-26-2017, 11:02 AM
Im from Germany so no credit card =/ Really unbelievable that they just charge my bank account however they please and then have the nerves to tell me i did it myself without recieving anything back...

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 11:14 AM
The threat of a chargeback is enough to make most companies scramble to make you happy. Otherwise they're free to push you around and there's not much you can do about it. As a general rule, you...

Keyoke
08-26-2017, 11:19 AM
Well since they charged me i can ask me bank to recharge within 14 days in germany and i told them i will charge them back if they dont do anything. First 1 support told me i will get money back and...

Lala
08-26-2017, 11:23 AM
Sol or Amaterasu+ any other SSR kami is what ppl usually aim for, depending on luck and you patience it might be impossible to achieve. <br />
<br />
So you could settle with SOL only or a combination of 2 SSR...

Keyoke
08-26-2017, 11:27 AM
Considering my experience right now i will never ever again spent a single penny on this fuck company. So just Raiko is not worth it considering there is a water event right now? Guess ill aim for Sol then

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 11:32 AM
Considering my experience right now i will never ever again spent a single penny on this fuck company. So just Raiko is not worth it considering there is a water event right now? Guess ill aim for Sol then
If you're going to be rerolling, contact me on Discord (https://discord.gg/7BjHCRG) and I'll give you some advice.

Keyoke
08-26-2017, 11:35 AM
Ok, i will. Thanks

Slashley
08-26-2017, 11:47 AM
Im from Germany so no credit card =/That doesn't sound valid to me. I haven't heard of Germans having problems getting credit cards. I asked a friend and he didn't understand either.

In any event, without a credit card, you are in a pickle. If support is refusing to talk with you entirely, you could try asking your bank, but chances are they'll just look at you funny.

Keyoke
08-26-2017, 12:12 PM
I never said i have trouble getting one. Its just most germans dont have a credit card since we use other ways to pay.

blakfayt
08-26-2017, 12:14 PM
Unfortunately this is pretty much standard for Nutaku. One fellow had an internet error and found out he accidentally purchased two $50 gold packs instead of one. When he went to support and said it was an error they directed him to their FAQ which states, "We don't give you money back for gold." He tried to explain again that it was an internet error and they simply stopped responding. Another moderately infamous tale has a man claiming to be a soldier coming back from his tour only to find his gold was gone. When asking Nutaku they, again, pointed him to the FAQ which says gold must be spent within one year or it will be deleted. That one most people dispute as being A, his fault, and B calling out his service.

However it rolls out, neither of these practices are very good. They both reek of dirty business designed to prey on the forgetful or simple mistakes. I spent $20 on gold and that's all I ever intend to spend after finding out about their FAQ and reading it myself. It's simply not worth the hassle, especially when gold is frankly over priced. Most places offer a discount or an increase on premium currencies when you buy in bulk, but not Nutaku, which is silly because that kind of practice is DESIGNED to make people pay. If people think they're getting more for less they're more likely to spend more money, and I doubt it would really hurt Nutaku to give, say, a 20% increase on their biggest gold package if you bought it rather than the popular $100 tier.

In any event, sorry this happened to you, dude. It does seem par for the course in my personal understanding of Nutaku though.

Asti
08-26-2017, 12:15 PM

Should you change your Mind in the Future use a Paysafecard. No matter what Game/Company i only give them my Money if i can pay them using a Paysafecard.

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 12:25 PM
The free-to-play model is predatory by design, and therefore any companies that leverage it for much of their business are suspect. But yes, Nutaku's business practices are shady even by the low standards of an already shady industry.

AutoCrimson
08-26-2017, 01:48 PM
its common practice to top up some amount (via paypal or any other service that allows cashback dispute) and then open the dispute within your pay service (NOT the game, but the service you used to pay) for "my top up didnt score on in-game cash, so i want to revoke"

since world-wide pay services DO care about their reputation, and DO have support (unlike online gaming companies), they WILL file request for Nutaku (in that case), 'bout the cash intake.

and ofc, since Nutaku support dont even check that e-mails, you will be refunded for all the cash you spent.

the catch is - you can revoke it even if you actually have it cash-in.

oh, personally i never used it here. since im ftp.

Slashley
08-26-2017, 01:57 PM
--
and ofc, since Nutaku support dont even check that e-mails, you will be refunded for all the cash you spent.

the catch is - you can revoke it even if you actually have it cash-in.
--While true, keep in mind this is a great way to get the account banned. So don't go buying stuff and then revoking it, thinking that you'll get free stuff.

AutoCrimson
08-26-2017, 01:58 PM
as i said, im fully free to play here. means no cash involved

Pareidolia
08-26-2017, 03:50 PM
as i said, im fully free to play here. means no cash involved

That's what rerolling is for

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 05:27 PM
these are the kamihime you want to aim for for each element when rerolling

fire - amaterasu
thunder - tyr
wind - gaia
water - dragon king
dark - amon
light - sol

try to aim for one of these at least depending on what element you want to aim for. thunder is the weakest, dark and water are probably the strongest atm. wind becomes quite strong later on

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 05:28 PM
So after posting that invitation to Keyoke to consult about rerolling, I saw interest from others as well. In response, I wrote an In-Depth Rerolling Guide, which you can now find in my signature. I also invite others to PM me on Discord (https://discord.gg/7BjHCRG) with any rerolling questions they might have after reading my guide.

AutoCrimson
08-26-2017, 11:53 PM
That's what rerolling is for

nah, im not masochistic enuf for 100500 rerolls.. i do however feel obliged to say "thanks" for all that rerolling community, for we couldnt achieve "1kk players" aka registered accounts milestone w/o them
(or was it 500k.. whatever)

Pareidolia
08-27-2017, 01:21 AM
nah, im not masochistic enuf for 100500 rerolls.. i do however feel obliged to say "thanks" for all that rerolling community, for we couldnt achieve "1kk players" aka registered accounts milestone w/o them

It depends on you
I just re-rolled one night and ended with 3 SSR Hime and 2 SSR Eidolons in one account two hours in

It's your decision but at least try 30 minutes and choose your favorite account of the bunch afterwards

Lala
08-27-2017, 01:50 AM
It depends on you
I just re-rolled one night and ended with 3 SSR Hime and 2 SSR Eidolons in one account two hours in

It's your decision but at least try 30 minutes and choose your favorite account of the bunch afterwards

I found it kind of fun to reroll accounts, ended up with Sol+Shiva, Sol+Titania+Shiva and some other 3 SSR account...(all are in use by someone :)) at the time the ammount of Kami in the pool was half of what it is today so it was easier to end up with SOL..

sanahtlig
08-27-2017, 06:12 AM
From my guide:

Who should reroll?
All new players, and any player that has an existing account with no SSR kamihime. Some players with only 1 same-element SSR kamihime may also want to reroll. If in doubt, feel free to ask me on Discord.

How long will rerolling take me?
Getting a near-optimal result (Sol or Amaterasu) takes about 55 re-rolls, or about 2 hours. As long as you don’t set unreasonable expectations, you won’t get stuck in the infinite loop that has trapped other poor souls. Given the low commitment required compared to the time you’ll spend playing if you stick with the game, ALL NEW PLAYERS should reroll.

If you're interested, you can find out more in my guide, including how to maximize your throughput.

AutoCrimson
08-27-2017, 09:29 AM
you really think, that sitting on already lvl 70 acc, with Sol, Amaterasu, Shiva, Aphrodite, Raphael and Satan - all just sheer luck from gacha - i will bother with reroll?

oh and ty Sana, i used ur google sheets few times.. but still UI is kinda off-putting

Pareidolia
08-27-2017, 10:20 AM
You talked about F2P and I was trying to show the thread maker whom account got banned about it, don't feel so special

AutoCrimson
08-27-2017, 10:51 AM
actually the thread maker isnt ftp, and you quoted me, so i answered

sanahtlig
08-27-2017, 11:08 AM
oh and ty Sana, i used ur google sheets few times.. but still UI is kinda off-putting
I try, but making something that is simple enough for new users yet complex enough to be useful to veterans is actually a tall order. Since my goal is creating new knowledge, I put less effort into the UI. But I started a separate guide, aimed more at new users, to appeal to that audience.