PDA

View Full Version : Event Black units

Iggzikof
08-28-2017, 12:08 PM
Looks like tomorrow will start event for black mage if i found it right on dmm

How often do they give black units in events? seen some event units videos on youtube

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 12:13 PM
have to like go thru every unit, man to count

http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Black

I let u know when im done counting LOL

JMich
08-28-2017, 12:20 PM
Looks like tomorrow will start event for black mage if i found it right on dmm

Bishop, not Mage. And it seems like most (if not all) of the item collections we'll be getting from now on are blacks, from what I recall.
Thankfully the White Emperor is a Star Rush unit and not an item collection, and it is a unit we should be perfecting, at least if the amount of videos using him are any indication.

Iggzikof
08-28-2017, 12:27 PM
yup, bishop my bad...

still i have farne and 33 cost looks a bit high to me so not sure i would go for AW ,, or is she worth it?

Blaxer
08-28-2017, 01:18 PM
yup, bishop my bad...

still i have farne and 33 cost looks a bit high to me so not sure i would go for AW ,, or is she worth it?

Farne fills a different roll: that of a summoner; Bishops are hybrid mages that turn into healers on skill duration, so they are designed for maps with reduced ranged spots or low unit placement limit so that you can get an AoE magic DPS and a healer when in a pinch

That in mind, bishops have a bit more range than mages so in some cases that range will matter when chosing either class. Also the difference in AT is not that much inho at least

Nero010
08-28-2017, 04:59 PM
Farne fills a different roll: that of a summoner; Bishops are hybrid mages that turn into healers on skill duration, so they are designed for maps with reduced ranged spots or low unit placement limit so that you can get an AoE magic DPS and a healer when in a pinch

That in mind, bishops have a bit more range than mages so in some cases that range will matter when chosing either class. Also the difference in AT is not that much inho at least

He said he has Farne, shes already... kinda a healer lol. Her range is higher then mages too. Her attack is also higher. She got insta skill as black. Eh... what else... ah she has half the cost.
Theres no arguing here, you should get the black bishop from the event. But its not necessary to waste SC on her.

NotThatGuy
08-28-2017, 06:08 PM
have to like go thru every unit, man to count

http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Black

I let u know when im done counting LOL
The wiki you linked denotes event units on the comparison tables with a ★ next to the unit's name. This means you can find the number of event blacks by counting the number of ★s on the black unit page (most easily done with ctrl+f). A quick check shows there to be 13 event blacks, but that counts Dorania separately from Anya, and includes Liana (changed to a premium unit on Nutaku) and Daryun (exclusive to the All-Ages version of the game).

And it seems like most (if not all) of the item collections we'll be getting from now on are blacks, from what I recall.
This is not correct. There are as of yet 3 item collection events we haven't gotten featuring platinum units, some of which have been quite recent. Specifically they are Arms Merchant and the Cursed Weapons (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Arms_Merchant_and_the_Cursed_Weapons), The Stolen Grimoire (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Stolen_Grimoire), and Wind God's Daughter (http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_God%27s_Daughter).

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 09:56 PM
Thanks man, didn't notice the stars

JMich
08-29-2017, 12:44 AM
This is not correct.

Yeah, went with memory. Hadn't looked all that closely to the 2017 events, and I only recalled the 5 or so black ICs that would be coming.

P.S. White Emperor is also an event Black, but he is listed with a ◇ next to his name. And Swimsuit Anna is also a GR13 drop, but doesn't have any icon next to her.

Iggzikof
08-29-2017, 07:25 AM
Thank you guys for your replies and infos provided.

He said he has Farne, shes already... kinda a healer lol. Her range is higher then mages too. Her attack is also higher. She got insta skill as black. Eh... what else... ah she has half the cost.
Theres no arguing here, you should get the black bishop from the event. But its not necessary to waste SC on her.

AW farne has dot heal on every unit its not high but rly helps,, and insta heal when used skill + best defense is offense.. she melts enemies = dont need high heal when all is dead..

I use her like 95% of maps while this black bishop will be usable maybe on 10% of maps for me .. i still have only AW Katie for 15ap boosts x(

On paper Farne has higher dmg but it will probably go down to attack spd / DPS but we dont see Bishops stat for it after AW when she gets spd buff.

I havent used bishop yet i have that 2 silver ones but they are in baracks.. to this black one skill that 60s heal looks to me more like a negative thing,, would be good if there is chance to cancel it when wanted..

Im playing Aigis for only ~3months so my experience is still limited.. units more so..

I probably put my question wrong since ENG isnt native for me,, wanted to know how many black unit events are per year f.e.

but since u put here that there were 12 blacks in events over ~4 year,, rough estimate for our nutaku would be somewhere around 1 black / 5 months imo

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 03:58 PM
This event unit or Garania? Garania's splash is pretty nice.

Nero010
08-30-2017, 06:03 AM
If you plan on playing for a while... why not both?

Iggzikof
08-30-2017, 06:19 AM
If you plan on playing for a while... why not both?

I plan to get her fully upgraded in this event,, but there is rly high chance that she will be just sitting in barracks at least for a while till i get 2nd CfR15 unit or next drop boost event, still have plenty units i need to AW and lvlup before her

Tenhou
08-30-2017, 09:17 AM
She doesn't really fullfill the same role as a mage. Once you SAW her she'll attack and heal simultaneously for 90 sec so she can have more than one useage. She will deal less damage than Garania but she will attack a bit faster and heal at the same time. Her range is longer but her splash is smaller.

All in all, different roles. As a healer/mage combo she is quite nice, as a pure damage dealer a mage will be better. With some correct timing you could place her down and skip having another healer for some encounters while still having someone that deals damage, but if constant healing for more than 90 sec is needed she will obviously not be the best choice.

Just go and get her damn it, she looks great artwise and it's a black.

(note, i compared DMM stats and i dunno if bishops ever got an atk boost like mages did, so it could be that she deals more standard dps than Garania does atm)