PDA

View Full Version : SSR Kamihime Giveaway and Rerolling Guide

sanahtlig
08-28-2017, 08:10 PM
(9/3/17) I now have several Sol and Amaterasu accounts available. Don't have the time to reroll? Make one of them your's! Message me on Discord for details.

To celebrate those who've used my guide Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.bkfnmrchpxxo) and graciously donated their spare accounts, I'm staging a FREE giveaway of accounts with SSR kamihime! Everyone who participates will get a new account with at least ONE SSR kamihime (while supplies last)! I currently have over 30 accounts to give away!

To participate:

Use a registered account (new accounts also welcome!) to post in this thread with a question or comment about my Kamihime Project Game Guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#) or Toolbox (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3373-sanahtligs-kamihime-project-toolbox-post73358.html#post73358). 'Guest' accounts don't count! The question or comment can pertain to any topic in that guide (or a topic not yet covered), but it should show that you've actually read the relevant part! I may ignore entries that don't seem candid, thoughtful, or constructive.
PM me on Discord (https://discord.gg/7BjHCRG) with a link to your forum post in (1).

I'll award participants with 1 randomly-chosen account containing at least one SSR kamihime. Note that it may take me a while to process the queue if I get a lot of responses. If you get tired of waiting, or you're unsatisfied with your draw, feel free to reroll your own account using my guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.bkfnmrchpxxo)!

I've seen too many new players tricked into spending money on Premium Gatcha, not understanding the low odds of getting what they want, and veteran users who've played this game for months and not gotten any SSR kamihime. It's too late when the money and/or time are sunk; you should at least start with SOMETHING good, and that's why I decided to start this pet project.

Message me on Discord (https://discord.gg/7BjHCRG) if you found my Rerolling Guide useful--I'd love to hear from you!

Discussion by those not participating, including advice for beginners, is also welcome.

sanahtlig
09-03-2017, 08:02 AM
Several users have messaged me to thank me for my guide, and ALL have now successfully rolled an account with Sol. All were existing players who had hit a dead-end in progression.

Thanks to their generosity, I now have several accounts with the highly-prized Sol or Amaterasu that are looking for a new home. Don't have the time to reroll? Make one of them your's! Message me on Discord (https://discord.gg/7BjHCRG) for details.

Sivard
09-03-2017, 02:02 PM
First of all, I'd like to thank you for the Kamihime Project Guide you made, It gave me a wider and clearer understanding of the game and my team building. However, I have some questions about the weapon grid you mention.
In the guide you mention that we should farm the assault weapons from the Disaster raids. The problem is that I tend to get enhance material or energy seeds rather than the assault weapons. Because of that, I have 1 or 2 limit break Event Raid weapons. I'm not sure if I should replace those with new Disaster Raid weapons, or just keep them. What would you suggest?
Another question is about the SSR eidolons from the gacha and the ones from the events. Well, I actually have three questions:
1. Should I focus on Eidolons with "Atk and HP bonus to elemental characters" like Quetzalcoatl and similars, or in the "atk and burst damage bonus on elemental characters"?
2. In which case is better a SSR gacha eidolon than an event SSR eidolon?
3. Is it worth it to spend the draconic eyes for the tickets from the store? (I know. This is a random question heheh but I have to ask).

Anyway, many thanks for the Guide!

sanahtlig
09-03-2017, 02:53 PM
Sivard won an account with Dragon King. Congratulations!

In response to the questions:

Here's a general weapon tier:
LB3 Event SSR (assault) > LB3 Event SSR (defender) > LB2 Event SSR (assault) > LB3 Event SR (assault) = LB3 Disaster SR (assault) > LB1 Event SSR (assault)

Attack + Burst damage bonus is generally weaker than other options. A combination of character attack + HP and elemental attack is often ideal.

An SSR Gatcha eidolon isn't better than an event SSR eidolon as a primary eidolon until LB2, generally. You can simulate specific situations using my Constant effects calculator.

Save your draconic eyes for SSR kamihime awakening.

sapphire
09-22-2017, 08:01 AM
I only have time to focus on 5 accounts max and I have two options for water teams
Sol and Ryu Oh
or Nike and Cthulhu
Which is better in general for a water team?
Thanks

Eunicorn
09-22-2017, 08:06 AM
I only have time to focus on 5 accounts max and I have two options for water teams
Sol and Ryu Oh
or Nike and Cthulhu
Thanks

For me, the latter team nails it.

sapphire
09-22-2017, 08:24 AM
in terms of personal preference or due to stats?

Eunicorn
09-22-2017, 08:58 AM
Oh, both. In terms of stats, Nike has -def, and whole team +atk & heal while Cthulhu has -def & -atk, and black propaganda which are good when you're dedicating that account into water team. Sol is a dynamic Kami though, effective in every element. So basically: Dedicated water team (Nike, Cthulhu) or first water team, then decide to construct different elemental teams (Ryu-Oh, Sol) soon.

sanahtlig
09-22-2017, 09:39 AM
Sol and Ryu Oh
or Nike and Cthulhu
SSR Nike and Cthulhu were the combo I was aiming for for Water. They have complementary debuffs that get you to -35% ATK and -50% DEF with Sniper Shot, plus overdrive reduction from Cthulhu. Jorm's debuff augments that to -45% ATK. Dragon King is nice but her abilities overlap with both Nike and Cthulhu's. Dragon King is good for teams that would otherwise be lacking the core debuffs. Otherwise she doesn't pair that well with the best Water SSRs.

sapphire
09-22-2017, 10:03 AM
Thanks!
Also, are there any decent R water kamihime to aim for if I don't spend money?

sanahtlig
09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
There aren't too many actually useful Rs for any element. Water does have a number of useful SRs, including from events. Belphegor gives a basic type B ATK/DEF debuff and very good rage control, while Triton's combo attack down is very useful. You can't really "aim" for them though.

Pareidolia
09-22-2017, 11:06 AM
I'd be willing to say that the only two attributes with "usable" R's are Wind and Fire, since even though they are weak they have mediocre A Frame debuffs

NixAvernal
09-22-2017, 09:15 PM
I've read all of your guides and I can say that it's very helpful for new players. But as a player who started from day 1 and has the worst luck ever (only 1 SSR Hime), is it really worth it to make a side account?

Sogenmu
09-22-2017, 09:52 PM
Yes, a side account can be searched in your free time re-rolling in your spare time [I once re-rolled 3 SSR Himes and 2 SSR Eidolons in a 6k Jewel re-roll :) ), with luck you might end with a better account than your main and switching, worse case scenario you have a strong spare account that you can use to summon Disaster Raids during an Advent Battle where you can't afford to spend AP or even help you in Raid Events when no one summons said Raids or Aid you while maintaining your MVP on your main account, it is really helpful

sanahtlig
09-22-2017, 10:07 PM
I wouldn't recommend making rerolling your second job, nor spending more time rerolling than you do playing. But if your goal is to do Advent Ragnaroks and high-level Accessory Quests, you're going to have to invest time in rerolling or money in SSR kamihime / Miracle Tickets, and a little of both will yield better results than either alone. It all comes down to what you want out of the game, how far along you are in progression, and how satisfied you are with your current account. If the thought of starting over makes your stomach churn, then perhaps rerolling would make you like the game less, not more.

Krak
10-03-2017, 10:23 PM
what about story SRs in the exchange shop? They're easier to farm but I didn't see mention of them. Am I better off ignoring them in favor of the disaster SRs?
*in reference to weapons

Waniiii
10-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Bad stats, even compared to disaster weapons

sanahtlig
10-04-2017, 06:50 AM
what about story SRs in the exchange shop? They're easier to farm but I didn't see mention of them. Am I better off ignoring them in favor of the disaster SRs?
*in reference to weapons
As I recall, the exchange shop SRs can't be max limit breaked.

Slashley
10-04-2017, 10:32 AM
As I recall, the exchange shop SRs can't be max limit breaked.Weapons can, Eidolons can't.

There is a rumor that they drop from their respective bosses as a low drop which would allow you to LMB them but... if that rumor is true, then the droprate is so abyssmal you shouldn't even think about LMBing the Shop Eidolons.

sanahtlig
10-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Weapons can, Eidolons can't.
Good to know. In any case, it doesn't look like you can farm more than one MLB copy of the weapons, and the stats are pretty poor compared to Disaster SRs. Between farming dailies for kamihime limit-break items and Disasters in the brief intervals between events, you won't have spare AP to farm for story SR weapons anyway. Not to mention you're likely to get a higher SR assault weapon to AP ratio from Disasters anyway, AND they give you premium skill leveling fodder.

In other news, Krak has won an account with the Water SSR kamihime Poseidon. Congratulations!

Tanaka5
02-25-2018, 07:15 AM
I have an existing account which is at level 66. When I started, I didn't really know about such guides or team building so I just continued with my account. Sadly even after all these Jewel gacha rolls, I have no SSR Hime. I have almost full SR teams for each element but also lacking great weapons for a grid. I can't abandon my current account as I am part of a friend's union and everyone has been nice to me so far.

I got recommended to your guide from a discord channel. I was wondering if I should create a new account and reroll. Unfortunately, I am not currently using any VPN (never used one before either) and I am not as great with computers and stuff. Considering all that I may take significantly more time to reroll to get the desired result. Also I suppose to create new accounts, I may have to create new email ids as well?

Another factor is, I will be relatively less active after 6 months because my university starts and won't be able to grind. (May log in once per day and use half elixirs or energy leaves to farm during events but won't have too much time daily). Hence I was confused if I should create a new account and reroll to get a better team? Please guide me :)

Cobblemaniac
02-25-2018, 08:15 AM
I have an existing account which is at level 66. When I started, I didn't really know about such guides or team building so I just continued with my account. Sadly even after all these Jewel gacha rolls, I have no SSR Hime. I have almost full SR teams for each element but also lacking great weapons for a grid. I can't abandon my current account as I am part of a friend's union and everyone has been nice to me so far.

That really depends on how much you value your account's progress so far. I would actually create a new account for re-rolling, and ask your friend to see if he would accept a new account in place of your old one, the burden of a newbie account shouldn't be too much if you give the account a few weeks, and proper planning of your AP/ BP expenditure and hime levelling.

I got recommended to your guide from a discord channel. I was wondering if I should create a new account and reroll. Unfortunately, I am not currently using any VPN (never used one before either) and I am not as great with computers and stuff. Considering all that I may take significantly more time to reroll to get the desired result. Also I suppose to create new accounts, I may have to create new email ids as well?

Perhaps it's time to read up more on computer stuff, but VPN is really easy. I use Betternet VPN (use whatever free software you come across, but make sure you have antivirus active), it's a matter of following whatever instructions the download gives, then booting up the application. I turn it on to change my IP address, create accounts, and then turn it off once I hit the ban. Turning the application on the next time uses a separate IP address so you can continue to create more accounts. As for emails, a fake email will do when you start a nutaku ID, and once you actual roll something desirable, you can link your nutaku ID to a real email. Also, while you're at it, please delete trash accounts with this link: https://www.nutaku.net/members/profile/delete/complete/ so you don't overload Nutaku servers with trash, which I guarantee you'll create while rerolling.

Another factor is, I will be relatively less active after 6 months because my university starts and won't be able to grind. (May log in once per day and use half elixirs or energy leaves to farm during events but won't have too much time daily). Hence I was confused if I should create a new account and reroll to get a better team? Please guide me :)

6 month is more than enough time to make and stabilise a new account IMO, I managed to pull myself to rank 50 in a month (well I did cash on a miracle ticket, so take this with a pinch of salt?). Like I said earlier, plan your AP/ BP expenditure carefully and your progress should be solid. Patience is key though, I spent a few days creating over 200 accounts just to get my current SSR heavy account.

Good luck out there m8 :bgrin:

lolix
02-25-2018, 08:31 AM
i'm level 43 and i've started a bit over a week ago i think. Ofc i was lucky i started during the 1 year aniversary , because i got a lot of free stuff , but realistically speaking , if you have time , leveling is hardly the main issue

edit : i'm actually 45

Cobblemaniac
02-25-2018, 08:53 AM
i'm level 43 and i've started a bit over a week ago i think. Ofc i was lucky i started during the 1 year aniversary , because i got a lot of free stuff , but realistically speaking , if you have time , leveling is hardly the main issue

edit : i'm actually 45

Bless the anniversary

Tanaka5
02-25-2018, 08:56 AM
That really depends on how much you value your account's progress so far. I would actually create a new account for re-rolling, and ask your friend to see if he would accept a new account in place of your old one, the burden of a newbie account shouldn't be too much if you give the account a few weeks, and proper planning of your AP/ BP expenditure and hime levelling.

Perhaps it's time to read up more on computer stuff, but VPN is really easy. I use Betternet VPN (use whatever free software you come across, but make sure you have antivirus active), it's a matter of following whatever instructions the download gives, then booting up the application. I turn it on to change my IP address, create accounts, and then turn it off once I hit the ban. Turning the application on the next time uses a separate IP address so you can continue to create more accounts. As for emails, a fake email will do when you start a nutaku ID, and once you actual roll something desirable, you can link your nutaku ID to a real email. Also, while you're at it, please delete trash accounts with this link: so you don't overload Nutaku servers with trash, which I guarantee you'll create while rerolling.

6 month is more than enough time to make and stabilise a new account IMO, I managed to pull myself to rank 50 in a month (well I did cash on a miracle ticket, so take this with a pinch of salt?). Like I said earlier, plan your AP/ BP expenditure carefully and your progress should be solid. Patience is key though, I spent a few days creating over 200 accounts just to get my current SSR heavy account.

Thanks for the response and guidance :D Yeah a paid VPN would create problems for me. For example if I re-roll hundred times (deleting the trash accounts along the way), will I need 100 email ids for that (sorry for the silly question) or can the same email ID be used again?
If I use betternet, does it display my current IP (without VPN)? Or does it automatically change once I use the app.

Also how long would this process take for someone using a VPN for the first time and never done re-rolling before? Also if I create a new account, I plan on keeping both.

Another question is why is it important to focus a single element? If so and if I wish to go for a Fire Element priority, I should aim for Amaterasu and Belial right?

Also if I do re-roll and go for a good start, I also plan on spending for a miracle ticket. I guess I could convince my current union to allow me to have my alt account in the union as well. I will then mainly be prioritizing the alt account.

I'm still confused because it sounds like a complicated process (mainly because I have never done it before). Sorry for so many silly questions but I really appreciate the guidance :bgrin:

Also I guess I will miss all the anniversary rewards if I make a new account and reroll now?

lolix
02-25-2018, 08:58 AM
btw , forgot to ask , but does kamihime takes issue with multiple accounts ? I was under the impression that nutaku doesn't generally cares. As i said , i used to have 2 aigis accounts , both high level , and i never used a vpn or anything

Cobblemaniac
02-25-2018, 09:02 AM
btw , forgot to ask , but does kamihime takes issue with multiple accounts ? I was under the impression that nutaku doesn't generally cares. As i said , i used to have 2 aigis accounts , both high level , and i never used a vpn or anything

So far, they don't actually care, seeing as they haven't really taken action on player account rerolling (other than the account creation limit on your IP address). The only measure they have made so far is more so because their servers probably can't handle the amount of junk memory creating trash accounts can cause, but that's precisely the reason delete account is emphasised when you reroll, otherwise you might force their hand on reroll measures for other players in the future.

KH Pro really only bans accounts when you fuck with internal server stuff such as game data as far as I'm aware.

sanahtlig
02-25-2018, 09:03 AM
Hence I was confused if I should create a new account and reroll to get a better team? Please guide me :)
I recommend rerolling. You could easily have an account better than your current one in one month, and in 3 months you could have a team capable of clearing the hardest content in the game and auto-battling most event battles. It'll actually save you time in the long run. You can PM me on Discord if you have further questions. The link is in the guide. Rerolling a good account only takes a few hours, but if you try and don't have any luck I can at least give you an account with more potential than what you have.

Cobblemaniac
02-25-2018, 09:26 AM
Sanahtlig has already addressed the stuff you need to know in game, so I might as well just add some seasoning for how the VPN reroll works, with a short answer in the beginning in case my phrasing is too jumbled, cause I tend to have that habit.

Thanks for the response and guidance :D Yeah a paid VPN would create problems for me. For example if I re-roll hundred times (deleting the trash accounts along the way), will I need 100 email ids for that (sorry for the silly question) or can the same email ID be used again?

Short answer is no.
Longer answer is that the email IDs can't be used if another account already has it (whether you created it or not), but once you delete an account with an ID you created, give it a minute or a few and you can use the same ID again. Not that it really matters, what I do is simply sweep my fingers around the keyboard and I'll get something like this: bgjdwefrgebijwt43@gmail.com (no, that's not a real email)

If I use betternet, does it display my current IP (without VPN)? Or does it automatically change once I use the app.

Also how long would this process take for someone using a VPN for the first time and never done re-rolling before? Also if I create a new account, I plan on keeping both.

Short answer: What takes really long isn't the VPN, but the time you spend making and deleting accounts, and waiting for the game to load.
Long answer: VPN doesn't display your IP. A quick way to check what your IP address is to literally just google "my IP address". Having the VPN software turned on (for Betternet, it's literally just turn on by clicking "Connect" (and allowing it to make changes to your computer), and the VPN does the rest), will change your IP address to something else, which can be verified by googling your own IP address again. For example, my IP is 1.1.1.1, I turn on VPN and now my IP is something like 123.456.789.000. I turn off VPN, my IP goes back to 1.1.1.1, but if I turn on VPN again, the number becomes 234.567.890.111. You get the pattern, the IP for VPN never stays the same, which is how you can create accounts without the ban stopping you.

Another question is why is it important to focus a single element? If so and if I wish to go for a Fire Element priority, I should aim for Amaterasu and Belial right?

Sanahtlig has a Kamihime Project Game Guide link directly as one of his 3 main tags, I suggest you read that.

Also I guess I will miss all the anniversary rewards if I make a new account and reroll now?

Unfortunately, yes.

Btw, Betternet is free lol

Moar edits: Anything outside of VPN is covered by another link in Sanahtlig's tag "Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime". Take some time to read that as well.

Tanaka5
02-25-2018, 03:36 PM
Sanahtlig has already addressed the stuff you need to know in game, so I might as well just add some seasoning for how the VPN reroll works, with a short answer in the beginning in case my phrasing is too jumbled, cause I tend to have that habit.

Short answer is no.
Longer answer is that the email IDs can't be used if another account already has it (whether you created it or not), but once you delete an account with an ID you created, give it a minute or a few and you can use the same ID again. Not that it really matters, what I do is simply sweep my fingers around the keyboard and I'll get something like this: (no, that's not a real email)

Short answer: What takes really long isn't the VPN, but the time you spend making and deleting accounts, and waiting for the game to load.
Long answer: VPN doesn't display your IP. A quick way to check what your IP address is to literally just google "my IP address". Having the VPN software turned on (for Betternet, it's literally just turn on by clicking "Connect" (and allowing it to make changes to your computer), and the VPN does the rest), will change your IP address to something else, which can be verified by googling your own IP address again. For example, my IP is 1.1.1.1, I turn on VPN and now my IP is something like 123.456.789.000. I turn off VPN, my IP goes back to 1.1.1.1, but if I turn on VPN again, the number becomes 234.567.890.111. You get the pattern, the IP for VPN never stays the same, which is how you can create accounts without the ban stopping you.

Sanahtlig has a Kamihime Project Game Guide link directly as one of his 3 main tags, I suggest you read that.

Unfortunately, yes.

Btw, Betternet is free lol

Moar edits: Anything outside of VPN is covered by another link in Sanahtlig's tag "Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime". Take some time to read that as well.

Thanks for the response. I will start the rerolling tomorrow :D

Marigold
02-25-2018, 03:59 PM
Isn't it easier to use a VPN extension on Chrome/Opera or use TunelBear on Mobile?

Cobblemaniac
02-25-2018, 08:27 PM
Isn't it easier to use a VPN extension on Chrome/Opera or use TunelBear on Mobile?

Maybe... I knew something wasn't optimal if I couldn't roll 50 accounts in 2 hours like in the guide. I just recommended the first thing that I thought works :neutral:

sanahtlig
02-25-2018, 08:42 PM
Any VPN tool will work if you can figure out how to use it and it has a large selection of servers. The main bottlenecks are connection speed (varies by server) and the lag while navigating the tutorial and such. You can alleviate the latter by rerolling in two windows at once, though the multi-tasking becomes somewhat cumbersome.

Tanaka5
02-26-2018, 01:02 PM

Perhaps it's time to read up more on computer stuff, but VPN is really easy. I use Betternet VPN (use whatever free software you come across, but make sure you have antivirus active), it's a matter of following whatever instructions the download gives, then booting up the application. I turn it on to change my IP address, create accounts, and then turn it off once I hit the ban. Turning the application on the next time uses a separate IP address so you can continue to create more accounts. As for emails, a fake email will do when you start a nutaku ID, and once you actual roll something desirable, you can link your nutaku ID to a real email. Also, while you're at it, please delete trash accounts with this link: so you don't overload Nutaku servers with trash, which I guarantee you'll create while rerolling.

For some reason, despite closing and starting BetterNet again, it doesn't change IP Address. Is there a way to manually change it?

Cobblemaniac
02-27-2018, 02:03 AM
For some reason, despite closing and starting BetterNet again, it doesn't change IP Address. Is there a way to manually change it?

Close, and wait for a short period of time before you turn it on again. Otherwise, try changing the country.

hasim
03-12-2018, 01:04 AM
(i.e. me) who, after rolling for more than 4 hours have not managed to get a single Sol :(

Cobblemaniac
03-12-2018, 02:08 AM
(i.e. me) who, after rolling for more than 4 hours have not managed to get a single Sol :(

That sounds typical...

ImoutoMaster
03-20-2018, 11:34 AM
First of all I wanna thank your for your guide.
When I first found it I thought the one who made it must either really love this game, be a person who puts lots of dedication to the thing he does or both, that's a quality I'd like to see more people have.

After finding this game last week and playing it for 3 days straight with minimal amounts of sleep I found myself loving the game but really advancing slowly and having difficulties clearing even the lowest difficulties of the events.
Then I looked for information since I knew this game was gonna be time consuming and I wanted to be as good as possible and the first quality guide I found was yours. After almost 18 hours of rerolling and losing some good accounts to pure stupidity ^^', I got an account with Belial and Svarog and Hephaestus, and because of your guide I knew that was probably Jackpot (and it is!).

Now I know that that account will eventually be Top Tier and whenever I play a game and it even got me a Max Level Icarus on it's first week of living hahahahaha
Because of the guide I also know I'll just have to wait for the next Miracle ticket to get Amateratsu and I'm all set!
I knew I was ready to spend some money on it but after reading your probability table to get a desired result I might just have saved A LOT of money and tears hahaha, (although I admit I only looked at it after buying the one time only Premium Gatcha for half the price, I can't believe you pay really 30€ to get 9R weapons and a SR Eidolon...)

I also got an account with Amateratsu and Osiris, but quite frankly it's by far not as fun as the first one. Belial really makes a HUGE(!) difference. If I could give you just one thing to add to the guide is:

If you get a 100% Eidolon, everyone is gonna want to be your friend which is tbh maybe a more significant boost than anything else. Bacause of that after a week I have almost only Belials and Fafnirs as friends and got pretty easily into a strong Union which is awesome bc of the maxed out Spirit and lot's of strong friends that can kill a Ragnarok on their own.
The second account only has the first account and some kind souls that might delete me rather sooner than later since I can't really do much to help them. It is nice to have though to create raids assist raids and get more people to help)

Anyway thank you for saving me lot's of time and money and creating a guide which I have quite frankly bookmarked for everytime I have a question. Keep up the good work!

Slashley
03-20-2018, 11:57 AM
-- After almost 18 hours of rerolling and losing some good accounts to pure stupidity ^^', I got an account with Belial and Svarog and Hephaestus, and because of your guide I knew that was probably Jackpot (and it is!).--Holy shit. I hope that you'll find Brynhildr from Jewels, since that'll make your team quite impressive. Realistically that is, I mean, you could find Uriel and Amaterasu in a single roll buuuut...

Your only problem is that there won't be a Fire event for ages, so farm those Fire Disasters for the Assault weapon.

sanahtlig
03-20-2018, 11:58 AM
You're welcome. I've thought of adding a section to the rerolling guide explaining the usefulness of the +100% eidolons. There was a discussion on this topic 2 weeks ago or so in this forum, and surprisingly there was a lot of skepticism and pushback from free players on this. Lately we've had issues with players who disagree making nuisances of themselves, so I'm less inclined to opine on "controversial" topics.

Laventale
03-20-2018, 01:24 PM
That sounds typical...

I remember when I started re-rolling for Hastur+Gaia.

I got Hastur 6 times and Gaia 3 times (back to back) but never together.

Never got Titania, Cu Chulain or Azazel.

Never again.

You're welcome. I've thought of adding a section to the rerolling guide explaining the usefulness of the +100% eidolons.

I'm still surprised people don't realise HOW FUCKING GOOD 100% eidos are.