PDA

View Full Version : Randomly received free stuff, over 1 mill cash and full legendary set

honoto
09-01-2017, 03:09 AM
Hey guys, first post here.

This is by no means a troll, please take my word for it. When I logged on nutaku to do the daily rituals on harem heroes, I suddenly noticed my money was at just above 1 million. This couldnt be right, as I barely ever even pass 100k. On top of that, when I checked my inventory, I had a full legendary set waiting for me. It was called super sexy dragon grieves.

Is this a known bug/glitch or something, I know its nice getting free stuff but it kinda detracts from the game in a sense. Not that I am complaining

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 04:18 AM
It's the "small gift" they said they would be giving out in the new i guess, cause i got it too and was super happy/surprised. The update turned this game into a gold sink.

Tyruss
09-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Yeah its the "free gift" .. sadly 1M of cash is almost worthless for me ... Money I can get from girls and stuff but now I need to wait month to collect affection items for my girls (like 150 of the best gifts to get her to full) ... and that legendary gear is really worthless too ... you dont need stats if they dont give us real pvp or raid bosses ... right now you can just invest few points in shop and dont need more (and by the time they add some way to use all maxed stats you will be much higher in level to use this set) ... but hey they added new girls so that is good (epic pachinko but still good news)

vem
09-01-2017, 08:24 PM
Rip I spent all my gold in pachinko trying to get better gear before I noticed the free set.

I'm sad they still haven't fixed the core issue that gear is useless in this game. You don't need 25k+ ego to beat 5k bosses, and climbing tower is all about time investment and not gear. There is literally zero purpose in improving your stats. Oh and now you can't even striver for good gear hoping they change something, because you will outlevel it pretty quick. Guess we just max out our shop stats and sit on a pile of gold now.

Dragonlich
09-02-2017, 12:36 AM
Rip I spent all my gold in pachinko trying to get better gear before I noticed the free set.

I'm sad they still haven't fixed the core issue that gear is useless in this game. You don't need 25k+ ego to beat 5k bosses, and climbing tower is all about time investment and not gear. There is literally zero purpose in improving your stats. Oh and now you can't even striver for good gear hoping they change something, because you will outlevel it pretty quick. Guess we just max out our shop stats and sit on a pile of gold now.

New affection and experience levels is very costly.

Doctorwhoa
09-02-2017, 09:35 AM

They probably need to re-weight the bosses. Since they don't give experience or mojo anymore, probably not much point to it though. When it was a true PVP instead of battling bots there was a point to having better gear. Need to do away with the bots and gear would become important again.