PDA

View Full Version : [Event 19] Creeping flames of madness

bigblackcock
09-01-2017, 05:21 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/353015567747252224/fireraid.png

a few things to notify about this event:
1. it's the last raid event we get good rewards with pp, starting next raid event we'll get only gacha tickets from them.
2. standard is dark element while expert and ragnarok are fire events.

red expert-
her raging gauge will go up after she is attacking (not raging) and restore rage when she is already raging.
when she is not raging she'll attack 3 random kami with her stronge move, and while raging she'll attack 1 random kami.
blue expert-
same as red, with normal attack her rage gauge will go up, and when raging it'll restore some it.
however, in her strong moves, raging or not she'll attack all your kami.

AutoCrimson
09-01-2017, 05:29 AM
its probly Creeping Flames OF madness, not "od"

i hope this event will go fine with me, since i got few good water himes, and now lvling water grid weapons (got from 200k gems to 5k in 3 days...)

ah, just paid attention to pic, ye its "of"

edit - Captain already fixed the typo)

Boydjt
09-01-2017, 05:35 AM
it's the last raid event we get goods with devil/divine soul and pp, starting next raid event we'll get only gacha tickets from them.

Hold on, so you're telling me that from now on raid events are going to become even more based on luck? Holy crap and I thought having to get one weapon and eidolon from the gatcha was bad enough, now I'm going to have to do it 5 times for the eidolon and 4 times for the weapon? That sounds like it's going to be a literal shitshow

bigblackcock
09-01-2017, 05:40 AM
Hold on, so you're telling me that from now on raid events are going to become even more based on luck? Holy crap and I thought having to get one weapon and eidolon from the gatcha was bad enough, now I'm going to have to do it 5 times for the eidolon and 4 times for the weapon? That sounds like it's going to be a literal shitshow

oh, sorry about it, you still get the rewards from devil and divine souls, however PP rewards become tickets only starting jack O latern event.

AutoCrimson
09-01-2017, 05:48 AM
well, since im somehow got 150/150 souls last events while gathering only 1kk-1.2kk PP, its okay for me

Boydjt
09-01-2017, 05:48 AM
oh, sorry about it, you still get the rewards from devil and divine souls, however PP rewards become tickets only starting jack O latern event.
Ok while that is still better, the PP was a nice way of still guaranteeing that you'd at a minimum of a 3 star eidolon and 2 star weapon, do they plan on reworking the devil and divine soul rewards or will raids still become more based on luck?

bigblackcock
09-01-2017, 05:54 AM
Ok while that is still better, the PP was a nice way of still guaranteeing that you'd at a minimum of a 3 star eidolon and 2 star weapon, do they plan on reworking the devil and divine soul rewards or will raids still become more based on luck?

according to what i see in some raid, in the future instead of 150 divine and devil souls, the last rewards will be 250 divine and 100 devil souls.
about the rewards itself, looking in jack O latern event (200 divine and 100 devil) you can get 4 copies of the weapon and 5 of the eidolon.
not sure about the drop in gacha, but it seen like at least in this event you can MLB jack O latern and the the weapon just from getting the right amount of devil/divine souls.

Slashley
09-01-2017, 07:51 AM
Ok while that is still better, the PP was a nice way of still guaranteeing that you'd at a minimum of a 3 star eidolon and 2 star weapon, do they plan on reworking the devil and divine soul rewards or will raids still become more based on luck?In short, what they're doing is:
1. Effectively removing PP rewards, so PP doesn't matter anymore
2. Giving you everything you need to LMB both SSRs through doing the event, not through luck

So this is the last time when you can spend shittons of time playing a raid event and not get what you want. Good luck, you won't need it after this.

Fury
09-01-2017, 09:32 AM
May RNG be with you all one last time.

Been saving my jewels and gacha tickets for this event to try and boost my water team.

Hopefully I get the new water SSR or nike unleashed. If not I'm Probably going to run SSR Aphrodite, SR Belph, SR nike, R Circe, R Rusalka XD

~Fury~

fucka
09-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Finally Cthulhu is coming. One of the best units ingame.

AutoCrimson
09-01-2017, 10:01 AM
im really tempted to spent all my tries to get it, but.. must.. resist.. the.. temptation.

Etheren
09-01-2017, 10:39 AM
I feel like I'm going to get annihilated this coming event, at least 1/3rd of my team is wind. The other ones are Dark and Lightning. No water SSRs at all, though the SRs are wayyy underleveled.

OtherGuy02
09-01-2017, 10:46 AM
Another fire one...
Are we ever going to see another light event? Phoenix is so lame. Also a USEABLE non-gacha light SSR weapon would be nice! (or a Legendary bow user soul, would love a stage 3 version of the Spartacus/Achilles soul.)

Kitty
09-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Another fire one...
Are we ever going to see another light event? Phoenix is so lame. Also a USEABLE non-gacha light SSR weapon would be nice! (or a Legendary bow user soul, would love a stage 3 version of the Spartacus/Achilles soul.)

the legendary soul using bow is Hercules and she should've come out this event, as she came out during Vritra in DMM.
we'll see her soon though.. hopefully

Slashley
09-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Another fire one...
Are we ever going to see another light event? Phoenix is so lame. Also a USEABLE non-gacha light SSR weapon would be nice! (or a Legendary bow user soul, would love a stage 3 version of the Spartacus/Achilles soul.)You can now quickly check from Sanahtlig's toolbox, Encyclopedia tab.

Next Light event is late October. But don't get your hopes up - Phoenix is the best (event) Light Eidolon to date thanks to being the ONLY source of Light elemental attack. The only other viable Light Eidolon even in Japan is the Gacha one, which we'll see late May 2018.

Considering how Phoenix hasn't seen a second reprint, I hope you have her maxed...

AznSamsung
09-01-2017, 12:49 PM
So get the ssr ticket and gl to those damn non lucky rng ppl to get wat they want ... and to those who has all the damn luck in the world (you know who you are) dont get wat they want

Aidoru
09-01-2017, 01:35 PM
This is a raid event so I doubt it'll be any difficult for anyone whose been playing for a while. My water team is a bit of a mess and still need some work but I don't really see having much to any trouble with this. Event also gives a pretty nice SR water hime with party regeneration and affliction recovery. Jeez, water gets all the goodies.

AgentFakku
09-01-2017, 01:48 PM
Bring it on - I got a full water team - got 2 healers

not sure what to think about the changes - don't think it matters since I usually don't get much time to play

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 02:37 PM
According to JP wiki it's also the last event you can get Grimoires from Gacha, every other gacha reward will stay the same afterwards

Dude
09-02-2017, 07:40 AM
According to JP wiki it's also the last event you can get Grimoires from Gacha, every other gacha reward will stay the same afterwards
I wish they'd remove PP from gacha, now that PP only gives gacha tickets...

phuonglop12a2
09-02-2017, 12:45 PM
How many Seed i need for 4 Star Eidolons ? :p

Aidoru
09-04-2017, 10:49 PM
I forgot it started today.

AznSamsung
09-04-2017, 11:04 PM
just use my ssr ticket and got myself ssr nike ... now i can use my miracle ticket on something else

AgentFakku
09-04-2017, 11:15 PM
oh we have a new event and it started today - all right - time to get yo game on

Aidoru
09-04-2017, 11:27 PM
Was a bit more difficult than I expected. Tried blue expert solo on auto. Raging overdrive hits harder than expected with a water team and trying to auto battle is a bad idea as auto battle has terrible AI, and because of that, will take longer to get it out of rage as it keeps recovering its rage meter and you don't want to eat multiple raging overdrives. Not much problem doing it on manual but I don't want to be running raid events on manual...

Was in a Ragnarok from the start. Got up to 14/30 people. Did not manage to get it out of rage even once after it got in the state.

phuonglop12a2
09-05-2017, 12:46 AM
OMG!
So strong :mad:
Blue expert, one hit Raging overdrive ==> My team died -_- I don't know what happen? All my kamihime have > 5k hp. Boss's dame max is 4k. Why she can one hit my team ?
:mad:

Dari
09-05-2017, 01:31 AM
Yeah Blue Experts Raging Overdrive hits hard, the Red one is much easier.

Celaien
09-05-2017, 01:58 AM
People ask, I have 6k of jewels, I try to get lucky trying to get "Cthulhu" or the next event there are chances to get a better KM?

Slashley
09-05-2017, 03:46 AM
People ask, I have 6k of jewels, I try to get lucky trying to get "Cthulhu" or the next event there are chances to get a better KM?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=594266793) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.

Cthulhu is one of the best KH in the game right now since she has a -20% def C frame, but honestly, almost all water SSRs are really broken. Ultimately, it depends on do you have a strong element already? Well, Cthulhu is strong enough to make it to out-of-element parties too... she has monopoly over the C frame debuff for the next seven months. So I guess sure, try your luck?

Blueguy
09-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Someone must have let out all the water on the water filled Gacha. I keep getting wind and thunder stuff more than anything.

WhatIconceal
09-05-2017, 02:46 PM
Damn blue one rapes hard. On the bright side got my first raid Eid drop

Jafo123456789
09-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Egad! How the hell do you get her rage bar down!? I can't survive the rage attack on either blue or red, 1 hit and it wipes my whole team:mad: Even using rage reduction attacks and burst never gets it to stun...

Slashley
09-05-2017, 05:05 PM
She has a special attack which she tends to spam when her overdrive meter isn't full. This refills some of her bar. If you don't have a strong team, you literally CANNOT take the bar off.

In order to survive the rage attack of Blue, you'll probably need +HP Eidolon from one of your friends AND Joan's -40% damage taken skill. Even then, you probably can't eat two. Especially if your team can't take her out of Rage.

And remember, this is a RAID event. Don't go soloing Expert. If you want better chance at MVP, take as much HP off the boss as you can while still staying safe, but after that, open up the raid. Stronger players will finish it up for you, and/or you'll get swarmed by weaker players who can hopefully bring it down together. This event is a bit bad for that, since many are probably struggling with Rage like you are. And remember, the Rage bar is shared! Even for stronger players, if there's a couple of weaklings increasing the bar constantly, they can't take her out of Rage either. You can try helping with a full Burst and all your damage skills in one turn, but if that fails, maybe just wait until somebody else to Stun her.

Since my Water team is trash (Triton and Nike only, no weapons whatsoever as the only Water event I've been in was just a moment ago), I'm forced off-element myself and... wew. Blue HURTS. If it wasn't for Raiko's -30% skill, I'd be screwed. Now, red feels harder to me, mostly because every Rage Overdrive kills one person from my team and there isn't much I can do about it. Well, aside from using Raiko's skill to save one person, which I obviously do... ... when I remember to. It doesn't feel important, unlike blue's "reduce this or WIPE" skill, okay!

Aidoru
09-05-2017, 05:22 PM
My problem more lies in the fact my water team is my weakest team. When your rank 95, you encounter pretty much nothing but high level players and with water being a very popular element to main, it's not a surprise to see a crap ton of people dealing tons of damage.

I'm going to be gone for 3 days in a few days and miss the last few days of the event, so it's gonna suck if I don't at least get something out of this event.

lDelay
09-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Even so i'm playing with my Holy Team (stongest one atm) i don't have any problem against the Red one, but Blue is really Hell himself (my team can survive only 1 Rage Overdrive, but then any AA from her and i'm out) and i don't have any healer (Summer Brynhildr doesn't count as one and i don't have Andromeda.) When i create a Raid i wait till 2 people enter to my room to start the battle, idc if i had the MvP, as long as i get the reward i'm fine with it so is a fair enough Raid for me.

I really look pointless to go with a Healer or any Water Kami i had, because i don't have weapons so it's fair enough, and even if i heal (Using Cassiopeia + potion) in Blue all my team is going to be wiped out on the next Overdrive because she hits like 5-6k damage lol.

By the way, i'm a bit confuse about Raphael -Damage down, is A-frame right? Because everytime i use it and there's a Joan misses.

AgentFakku
09-05-2017, 07:44 PM
not worried if I get kileld off = just need the gang to kill the raid boss

back then, I would lose raid bosses and someone told me to refresh and add more active friends/union

Pareidolia
09-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Has someone gotten her from the raid gacha yet? I chugged 210 blue tickets and no SSR eidolon

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Has someone gotten her from the raid gacha yet? I chugged 210 blue tickets and no SSR eidolon

got her within the first 60 tickets i think which is unusual for me, usually get the eidolon from gacha towards end of the event

Blueguy
09-05-2017, 09:52 PM

I got her shockingly early on after getting boned on the water Gacha. I also did two runs at the Expert fire cave before I dove in to the event today and got zero chests both times. Never been blanked like that on an Expert SP, but twice in a row is just harsh.

Slashley
09-06-2017, 02:37 AM
By the way, i'm a bit confuse about Raphael -Damage down, is A-frame right? Because everytime i use it and there's a Joan misses.Yes. Raphael is -15% A frame and Joan is -20% A frame. So you'll always miss if Joan is around.

Cass is generally a good enough healer, but I can see it being a problem in this event. If you have Joan or even Roland (heck, Olivier is free!), using her might be better. The -40% skill (or even -30%) + potion is probably a get out of jail for free card once in the fight. Then, the next time she reaches full Overdrive... just stop attacking. Wait until your allies have Stunned her, then just get back to it. Of course, in THIS raid event, that might never happen since she keeps boosting her Rage bar... but a friendly Joan might share the -40% to you, allowing you to survive again. Just without heals, this time, so I can see it being problematic.

Kitty
09-06-2017, 04:54 AM
well, I think my luck has been nice so far today...

first, got 6 soul from 1 Ragnarok battle (no mvp/vice mvp)
http://i.imgur.com/Y6IAUfH.png

then 4 soul from another Ragnarok battle (no mvp/vice mvp)
http://i.imgur.com/SEUUp8u.png

and finally... got my first premium ticket of the event after using my raid tickets..
found a Kami I always wanted XD
http://i.imgur.com/MYD3Dpj.png
She may not be SSR, but she's still someone I would actually prefer over some SSR... and as Fire is my main element, I can add her to my main team and replace Amon... :)

AutoCrimson
09-06-2017, 07:13 AM
can only bring blue expert boss to 25-30% of health solo on auto, since her OD is hitting me for 4k damage. still have to use any of gacha tickets

Kitty
09-06-2017, 07:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5NjLDBD.png

wow i'm so lucky!!!

AutoCrimson
09-06-2017, 07:41 AM
sigh, i so wanted Cthulhu.. currently running with Shiva/Triton/Aphro/Apsara and Sol/Nike as backup...

bigblackcock
09-06-2017, 08:50 AM
my boring battle against blue version :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAEtSs80Umw

sanahtlig
09-06-2017, 09:02 AM
I can easily solo auto-battle Red Expert. Haven't tried with Blue Expert, but seems like it might be possible with two healers. Not really necessary anyway since I can just join those. Debuff resistance seems sort of high so I've been using Mordred.

bigblackcock
09-06-2017, 09:23 AM
just uploaded my battle in red vesion, used level 100 fenrir as a support XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDyCYun3R4M

lDelay
09-06-2017, 09:54 AM
Yes. Raphael is -15% A frame and Joan is -20% A frame. So you'll always miss if Joan is around.

Cass is generally a good enough healer, but I can see it being a problem in this event. If you have Joan or even Roland (heck, Olivier is free!), using her might be better. The -40% skill (or even -30%) + potion is probably a get out of jail for free card once in the fight. Then, the next time she reaches full Overdrive... just stop attacking. Wait until your allies have Stunned her, then just get back to it. Of course, in THIS raid event, that might never happen since she keeps boosting her Rage bar... but a friendly Joan might share the -40% to you, allowing you to survive again. Just without heals, this time, so I can see it being problematic.

So i was right about that. Well, reduce a bit her Rage Bar at early is not that bad anyway hehe.

I'll try using Roland and see what happens (i really want to get Joan, and now i'm trying to get as many soul as i can to get her). My only problem is about this Raid is about her resistance to debuff (is a bit tricky sometimes because Sniper Shot misses, and that makes me sad) so hope nothing bad happens. I was using Mordred to get a bit of advantage against her Overdrive + Guarentee Debuff but we'll see.

Sometimes she does less than 5k damage, probably because she always has like -35% Atk. Down (that's the max. -% i can do with my team so far) or more, so i can take 2 overdrives this time if i use that tasty potion.

Let's see what happens today, and thanks for the advice.

phuonglop12a2
09-06-2017, 12:31 PM
200 blue ticket + 250 red ticket = 1 SSR Eidolon + 1 SSR Weapon. :((:((
Now is 600k PP, 1m PP so far ==

P/S: I have 3000 jewels now, Should i gacha?

Slashley
09-06-2017, 01:10 PM
my boring battle against blue version :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAEtSs80UmwUh, is it bad that I'm rank 81, and it took until this video before I found the "Use ability?" checkbox from the combat settings?

Christ, this makes using skills so much nicer.

lDelay
09-06-2017, 03:27 PM
You can also speed it up a bit more, but this only works when you are in Burst Time o when all your team has full burst Charged. <br />
When you are ready to perfom a Full Burst, and if you don't care...

Pareidolia
09-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Yes, is indeed helpful if you have a debuff heavy team since they're timed, you should also speed up the animations while doing raids

WhatIconceal
09-06-2017, 04:21 PM
and another one, tho it's SR but still. I guess that's a payback for Vritra where i got only 1 plat chest with SR for 100+ runs

Aidoru
09-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Getting somewhat lucky this event. ~300 of both tickets and got 2 copies of each SSR from event gacha.

Though since I'm gonna be missing the last 3 days of the event, not sure if I'll complete it regardless.

katsalia
09-06-2017, 07:39 PM
400 tickets and no SSR for weapon or eidolon... and I was really hoping to max these after failing with Dullahan

Ozraptor
09-06-2017, 08:25 PM
The spirit of H.P. Lovecraft was with me for this jewel gacha! (3 x 3k) = all 3 Cthulhu-mythos Kamihime! (Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Dagon)

At present I'm using Joan+light team (Michael,Sol,Uranus,Artemis, Tyr+Baldr in reserve - 39.5k atk) - not ideal but it's the best I have. If forced, I can just *barely* solo either Expert boss but it's always an extremely close-run thing (fortunately I'm in an active union so this is rarely the case). Definitely a major step-up in challenge from all previous events.

nonsensei
09-07-2017, 12:42 AM
I guess this is my event... SSR weapon on 2*, too.

sanahtlig
09-07-2017, 08:01 AM
So it is indeed possible to auto-skill solo the Blue Expert. I used Jorm at the start to reduce damage for the first 3min. My team also managed to 4-Burst, breaking her out of Rage. Ragnarok seemed like it might be soloable also, depending on whether the Rage Overdrive kept targeting the same character.

bigblackcock
09-07-2017, 09:49 AM
day 3, finally managed to use up all of my seeds:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/355378922176774144/beforedraw.png
let see what event gacha will bring me :O

Pareidolia
09-07-2017, 12:03 PM
I hope you get 5 SSR Weapons and no Eidolon lol

bigblackcock
09-07-2017, 12:37 PM
I hope you get 5 SSR Weapons and no Eidolon lol

got 0 weapons and 1 eidolon lol
not that i care, got enough black books to limit break oberon.

Celaien
09-07-2017, 03:50 PM
ok, i trying lucky whit 6k en jellews this is my luck...

in the first Dagon, and only r items
inthis 2º at least i got Nyartlathopet

no Thulhu.... :mad:

Pareidolia
09-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Funnily enough, I did 300 Tickets in the morning and no Cthugha, now I just did 4 and got her, not even a 10 chain hahaha

Edit rolled 20 tickets and got another Cthugha, just one more and I'm done with the event

Celaien
09-08-2017, 01:31 AM
ppl maybe is a really silly question, but was is the form more easy to collet divine and the devil soul, forming the raid; participate, or maybe both of them??

Unregistered
09-08-2017, 01:42 AM
I usually wait for 1 BP to reload & then use a seed to participate in raids, occasionally start the raid myself as well. And in Burst Time I spam until it ends.
With this tactic I currently got 87-85 souls & my energy seeds are still at the same amount as they were in the beginning of the event.

nonsensei
09-08-2017, 01:44 AM
I usually wait for 1 BP to reload & then use a seed to participate in raids, occasionally start the raid myself as well. And in Burst Time I spam until it ends.
With this tactic I currently got 87-85 souls & my energy seeds are still at the same amount as they were in the beginning of the event.

Long live getting randomly logged off.

Unregistered
09-08-2017, 11:35 AM
150 Red Soul + 400 Blue gacha ticket + 1,5m PP = Eidolon 3 star ==... I don't sure Can I get on SSR Eidolon in the last two week :((:((

omelletetherice
09-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Long live getting randomly logged off.

ain't that the truth. was bout to use burst then BAM random error "return to main page". i wouldn't mind if it was only when i join others, but recently its been happenin when i host too. (lost mvp several times because of this) its really frustratin.

nonsensei
09-08-2017, 12:15 PM
ain't that the truth. was bout to use burst then BAM random error "return to main page". i wouldn't mind if it was only when i join others, but recently its been happenin when i host too. (lost mvp several times because of this) its really frustratin.

That's frustrating as well, but I got logged off from harem-battle club, so that unregistered comment was me, just didn't notice I was logged off.

AutoCrimson
09-08-2017, 12:49 PM
i literally swear every time when i went in Ragna raid 2nd/3rd, when it is about 99%/97%, and then use Fire-and-Forget, aka setting it on auto with skills, only to find in 1 min that after alt-tabbing i logged of and came back when it is about 20% with 20 ppl

dreadpin
09-08-2017, 03:45 PM
:cool:

trying to touch base 150 on both soul.... extra as food~

Slashley
09-08-2017, 04:59 PM
I'm going to end up with at least five bows, and I'm not sure if I even want to LMB one. It's sub-2000 HP SSR, near-pointless Burst ability, in a weapon type which is really, really bad.

Will probably just them as skill level fodder.

Pareidolia
09-08-2017, 05:16 PM
I thought I read that a new soul that uses a bow is dropping soon but yeah, could have gone with a sword instead, this is ass

Slashley
09-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Yes, the "samurai" classes or whatever use Bows too, but they also take Lances. Already have Typhon's SSR Lance, so I have that covered.

Only have a SR for Hercules and friends, but eh, good enough.

muckok
09-08-2017, 11:00 PM
:cool:

trying to touch base 150 on both soul.... extra as food~

how do you have so much PP? I'm already done with the event with half the amount of PP

bigblackcock
09-08-2017, 11:29 PM
how do you have so much PP? I'm already done with the event with half the amount of PP
the more damage you do= the more PP you get, also he might got a lot in gacha too.
instead of request support on expert do it solo, already around 20K each battle, however avoid using mordred or others with DoT like drown, poison etc..they do damage but you don't get any PP from it.
if you find ragnarok, don't rush to request support from all, try to do some nice damage yourself and then request only from union (or friend if it's a small 1)
when you join a battle, try to join ones that have full HP and only 1 player in it so you can do more damage, better to do so during burst time too.
same with ragnarok, don't rush to join any ragnarok that you see, just the ones with a very few players in it and have a lot of HP.
maybe there are more ways, but that what i can think about now.

muckok
09-08-2017, 11:37 PM
the more damage you do= the more PP you get, also he might got a lot in gacha too.
instead of request support on expert do it solo, already around 20K each battle, however avoid using mordred or others with DoT like drown, poison etc..they do damage but you don't get any PP from it.
if you find ragnarok, don't rush to request support from all, try to do some nice damage yourself and then request only from union (or friend if it's a small 1)
when you join a battle, try to join ones that have full HP and only 1 player in it so you can do more damage, better to do so during burst time too.
same with ragnarok, don't rush to join any ragnarok that you see, just the ones with a very few players in it and have a lot of HP.
maybe there are more ways, but that what i can think about now.

Oh I see, I don't think I can solo expert, or I just don't know how to do it.

bigblackcock
09-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Oh I see, I don't think I can solo expert, or I just don't know how to do it.

that's ok, i don't solo expert myself that much, have a friend that we start expert and request support from union so we can battle together.
so mostlly i get half of the PP from those expert, but stil joining full HP expert and high HP ragnarok helped me:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/355953647215050753/cthughagoal.png

phuonglop12a2
09-09-2017, 12:27 AM
My Eidolon is 3 star :( How to get one to break limit :(

Gacha all ticket I have and no one SSR Eidolon ==.

My PP is 1m6 and 4m is impossible ~.~

Slashley
09-09-2017, 02:45 AM
how do you have so much PP? I'm already done with the event with half the amount of PPSoloing stuff gets you way more PP than not. But, that's only if you don't value your time at all (unless you can auto-battle the fight reliably). As long as you end up at 150+150 with 4m PP it doesn't matter.
My Eidolon is 3 star :( How to get one to break limit :(

Gacha all ticket I have and no one SSR Eidolon ==.

My PP is 1m6 and 4m is impossible ~.~You got to 150 Reds? Then you're fucked, sorry. Also, sub 4m PP and 3 star means that you got one from gacha already.

Thankfully, this is the last raid event where you can get fucked over like this. So uh, that's good, I guess? Doesn't help you much though...

dreadpin
09-09-2017, 04:24 AM

1- i'm MVP robber except whales come into play trololo~
2- i'm running full auto skill(even the blue expert), as for Rag i will pop few important skills then back to auto skill
3- My PP is nothing compare to those whales/seeds burner....i'm only burning seeds during burst hour(only boss hp still a lot + not much ppl in fight), so u can say i didn't burn a lot seeds(still have 473 seeds~)
4- Make use of burst hour, 1 full burst can take out quarter(only 2 SSR units...) and it's fasten the fight incredibly

AgentFakku
09-09-2017, 10:13 AM
not done - had work

guess since most people are done, I prolly run into situations like dis more 6470

AutoCrimson
09-09-2017, 11:03 AM
im only 60/60 souls, with somewhat 1.3kk sp. gotta grind for 2 days more i think.. got 1 ssr eido from gacha in 300 rolls tho

Pareidolia
09-09-2017, 12:56 PM
150/115 on Souls having dropped 2 SSR Eidolons and a Weapon from the tickets
Only 2.4m PP though, I'm looking to finish the las 35 red souls so I can focus on Leveling Joan tomorrow

Edit: 150/150 now, done with the event, final results: MLB Cthugha, MLB SSR Bow, LB2 SSR Bow, 3m PP

phuonglop12a2
09-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Yes.....
I got last SSR Eidolon with last 40 Divine ticket. This event is done with me. Hura....

Eunicorn
09-10-2017, 03:01 AM
final results: MLB Cthugha, MLB SSR Bow, LB2 SSR Bow, 3m PP
Got the same results with the exception of PP, im done with 2mil PP

Cheers!

Slashley
09-10-2017, 09:08 AM
And done. 150 + 156 Souls, 4m PP.

1 LMB Eidolon, one spare.
7 SSR weapons. I guess I'll take Ixid Blade from slvl13 to 20 with those.
2 LMB Aphoom Clubs, completing my Fire weapon grid.
10 SR Grimoires, they just kept coming from the gacha.
+-0 Seeds. I got just about exactly the amount of Seeds back that I spent during Burst hours.
+33 Harpy, ready for hopefully Koihime collab event. If we're skipping that, then I'll have a +99 Harpy ready for Gluttony I guess.
+~1500 Jewels. Didn't write down the exact amount I had when the event started, but this should be close enough.

Even though the SSRs in this event are quite weak, all in all, can't complain.

AutoCrimson
09-10-2017, 01:39 PM
100/150 souls, 2kk SP. will stop with it
2 ssr bows, mlb eido

sigh, need to lvl Metatron now

omelletetherice
09-10-2017, 02:22 PM
finally finished today. mlb eido n wep with 3weps (which i fed) n a eido to spare.(take that error hell) gonna probably still try to go do a couple more, not spendin seeds or elixers of course. hopefully i can land another wep, book, or eido b4 the event ends.

lDelay
09-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Finished today with 150 both souls and 2.1kk PP but i wasn't able to MLB Cthugha. Just got 1 copy from Tickets (i don't know how many tickets i tried so far) and MLB the weapon that i don't care to be honest. Hope i can get a better luck next raid.

Guess i'm going to try to get her tomorrow.

Aidoru
09-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Missed about 60 hours due to a weekend trip. Honestly thought event was ending today. Since I have about less than a day left, I can probably max out both SSRs, just need 1 more copy of the weapon which I only need some more PP to get. Though preferably not using any elixirs or seeds.

Nebunata
09-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Pareidolia
09-10-2017, 11:30 PM
May the rngsus be with you

AgentFakku
09-11-2017, 04:17 PM
funniest battle I had - everyone was getting killed off

https://i.imgur.com/7gQVoWM.png

GG

bigblackcock
09-11-2017, 08:49 PM
i started the event with about 154 seeds and decided not to draw gacha till i use them all up (ofc still got more of them from devil/divine souls and PP)
after using up all my seeds i got only 1 copy to cthugha and 0 copies of the SSR weapon along 159 seeds.
then i decided to use them all up again and draw gacha on the last day of the event, final result:
5 ragnarok found during the event
192 divine souls, 225 devil souls, 6,299,405 PP
144 seeds
1MLB copy of cthugha+ 1 copy with 1 star for later on
1 MLB copy of the bow
2 MLB copies of the SR hammer
MLB nyaralathotep, oberon and enough books to MLB another SR kami
eidolon +74 saved for jack o latern event
6 SR crowns and 10 water spears saved as material to level up skill (after using some of them already)
239K gems after i used them all up to level up my wind grid on saturday

Aidoru
09-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Well if anything good came from this event, my water team's weapon grid got much better. Now my wind grid just needs work.

Not really sure if I'll use either SSR eidolon or weapon, managed to get both maxed despite not getting all PP or blue souls.

AgentFakku
09-12-2017, 05:40 PM
shit, it's over
was so busy - didn't get much other than 1 copy of Event Eidolon and Nodens

luv Amon

AznSamsung
09-14-2017, 06:58 PM
So work got the best of me and i didnt even got pass 4 soul of each ... somehow on my last ticket i got the water hime ...