PDA

View Full Version : Pachinko cost

Dragonlich
09-02-2017, 09:21 PM
It was totally bad idea to scale pachinko with levels.
After some leveling cost of that game became too great and with increased cost of affection levels players became punished for having a big harem and active playing. Especially the ones which donate for event girls.
So cost of the pachinko must rebelanced and "player level" must be removed from there.

For income player have two major sources: bosses and girls.
Last boss giving about 60k per hour and girls giving about 1.2k per hour (event ones with 3 stars).
So in order to add equality for the players cost of the pachincko must be scaled to the finished chapter and # of girls. Something like:

1 roll cost 1/30 of the best available to player troll's per hour money (2k from the last one) + 40 (1/30 from 1.2k girl's per hour) * harems size.

So for me (last troll and 55 girls) 1 roll will cost 4.200 (or 42.000 for x10) and for new player (Dark Lord and 3 girls) 1 roll will cost 420 (4.200 for x10)
So at and I will pay x10 more, but my income is x10 more too.

soviras
09-02-2017, 10:15 PM
It was totally bad idea to scale pachinko with levels.
After some leveling cost of that game became too great and with increased cost of affection levels players became punished for having a big harem and active playing. Especially the ones which donate for event girls.
So cost of the pachinko must rebelanced and "player level" must be removed from there.

For income player have two major sources: bosses and girls.
Last boss giving about 60k per hour and girls giving about 1.2k per hour (event ones with 3 stars).
So in order to add equality for the players cost of the pachincko must be scaled to the finished chapter and # of girls. Something like:

1 roll cost 1/30 of the best available to player troll's per hour money (2k from the last one) + 40 (1/30 from 1.2k girl's per hour) * harems size.

So for me (last troll and 55 girls) 1 roll will cost 4.200 (or 42.000 for x10) and for new player (Dark Lord and 3 girls) 1 roll will cost 420 (4.200 for x10)
So at and I will pay x10 more, but my income is x10 more too.

Just sell the items back that you don't need and the price doesn't change that much across all levels. The equipment reward price scale at the same rate so its a lot cheaper than it seems... It's one of the least harmful forms of scaling added in this update, and it actually becomes more manageable the more you play because it's static for every level... If you try to get affection items and sell the equipment items back, the difference between level 60 and 400 is only around 25%. A level 400 boss would give at least 20 times as much per hour compared to Bremen (if the current growth is anything to go by) and by the time you reach 400 you will have many more girls either way (probably more than double). You are asking to make the scaling harder on the player instead of easier, especially in the long run... The prices leave something to be desired, and not because it's based on level, but because you lose a very large part of your money each roll.

Dragonlich
09-03-2017, 01:57 AM
Just sell the items back that you don't need and the price doesn't change that much across all levels. The equipment reward price scale at the same rate so its a lot cheaper than it seems... It's one of the least harmful forms of scaling added in this update, and it actually becomes more manageable the more you play because it's static for every level... If you try to get affection items and sell the equipment items back, the difference between level 60 and 400 is only around 25%. A level 400 boss would give at least 20 times as much per hour compared to Bremen (if the current growth is anything to go by) and by the time you reach 400 you will have many more girls either way (probably more than double). You are asking to make the scaling harder on the player instead of easier, especially in the long run... The prices leave something to be desired, and not because it's based on level, but because you lose a very large part of your money each roll.

After patch cost of pachinko increased from 36k tp 55k. And with current scaling it will be about 500k per x10 roll on level 400.
So I don't think that level 400 boss will save us from povetry. Especially because we got only lvl 40+ one and my income does not changes with level-ups.
Don't forget that we got about half of the money back from rolls and gift drop is rare, something about 1% for green pants, which costs about 40k only.

soviras
09-03-2017, 03:01 AM
After patch cost of pachinko increased from 36k tp 55k. And with current scaling it will be about 500k per x10 roll on level 400.
So I don't think that level 400 boss will save us from povetry. Especially because we got only lvl 40+ one and my income does not changes with level-ups.
Don't forget that we got about half of the money back from rolls and gift drop is rare, something about 1% for green pants, which costs about 40k only.

You are overestimating how much it's going to cost by a lot... You can already determine the exact cost per roll (which is well below 500k) and the average payout per roll (which is very close to the cost), and it's easy to see it's not that bad if you can do the math... You get more % money back at higher levels due to the equipment price going up faster than the pachinko, and it's going up fast enough to keep the cost per affection item more or less the same across all levels.

Tyruss
09-03-2017, 04:45 AM
And where did you find that math? at lvl 51 I have no chance to get my money back from pachinko even if I get two gold equipment pieces (one white piece is 2171 and green one is 3256 so even with all 10 items in green rarity I have no chance to get close to even. Only way for it to be worth the money (52100 for 10x spin) is if I get green Lingerie

Dragonlich
09-03-2017, 06:42 AM
You are overestimating how much it's going to cost by a lot... You can already determine the exact cost per roll (which is well below 500k) and the average payout per roll (which is very close to the cost), and it's easy to see it's not that bad if you can do the math... You get more % money back at higher levels due to the equipment price going up faster than the pachinko, and it's going up fast enough to keep the cost per affection item more or less the same across all levels.

x10 Roll for now: 57400
Junk selling price: 2389 for white, 3583 for green. Normal roll: 5 whites, 3 greens and 2 books/gifts/epics
So 22694 on resell or 34706 is cost of the additional 2 items, most of them costs much less. On my very-very low 56 level.

Selling prices for the 55 lvl items was 2299, 3449 and 5287.
So it's +90 to price of white items and about +1000 for one x10 roll per level

So I think that it's better to remove level-depending cost of items and pachinko.

vem
09-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Why should pachinko cost depend on harem size at all? Getting more girls should make it easier, not harder to gain money.

Tyruss
09-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Its not about harem size but your level