PDA

View Full Version : Best (Upcoming) Fire SSR Kamihime

Pareidolia
09-03-2017, 07:53 PM
So, guys, so far I haven't spend a single penny in this game and I might do 150$, the question is, as I run a Fire Team with 4 SSR (I want to have 6 Fire SSR in the team) Should I blow my load on SSR guaranteed tickets or wait for Miracle Tickets? If the latter could you tell me which upcoming Fire Kamihime should I buy with it? I have on my team Svarog, Amaterasu, Summer Sol, Ares, Brynhildr and Agni

Sfay
09-04-2017, 03:52 AM
As far as I've checked, the combination of:
- Amaterasu
- Svarog (Awakened)
- Summer Sol
- Mars (should be just in range of the second Miracle ticket)
- Hephaistus (SR, A frame def down)

covers everything a Fire team could dream of. The only thing it's lacking is A frame attack down which Raguel (SR) has, which makes Raguel an good Hime to have too

Then you just have to bring 4 of them as your main party and cover what you lack from the one you didn't bring with your Soul.

A really standard combination would be Joan of Arc with Ambush and not bring Hephaistus from the initial 5 (Def down 50%, Atk down 40%, Svarog's attack up, Sol's Fire attribute up and Joan/Amaterasu/Sol for insane defensive power)
However, you could get a lot of other combinations working (you can bring Hephaistus over Amaterasu if you want D'artagnan for Snatch, not bring Summer Sol and use Andromeda, bring Mordred because she is broken etc...)

Ideally you want your Soul to have Ambush as an EX skill and if the boss has a configuration where another EX skill is valuable then bring Hephaistus over of one of the SSR If you have Ambush you probably don't even need Hephaistus in the back party.

As for the 1 or 2 extra Hime in the back party, the good ones seem to be Ares awakened or Daji, as Acala might be the worse Fire SSR, Enma is okay alone but her skills overlap with Amaterasu and Summer Sol which makes her almost worthless, and Uriel is okay but not really that good. I only took a quick glance to Fire Belzebub, Fire Metatron and Ra (we're not getting either of them before a really long time) but my first impression was that they weren't bad nor outstanding.
Oh, I mentioned Raguel before, get her in the back party too if your Soul isn't Joan for the A Frame attack debuff.

Those are the conclusions I came with after looking at the possible options, you might want other experienced players say if they agree or not

Slashley
09-04-2017, 04:08 AM
First of all, wanting to have 6 SSR - of a single element no less - without spending money so far is... quite outlandish. If you have thousands of dollars to spare, you'll get there eventually. But so far, you've gotten beyond incredibly lucky if you have four SSR of the same element and haven't spent a dime.

Secondly, uh, doesn't SSR guarantee tickets have an expiry date? Check your Inventory -> Items -> Tickets. Make sure to use them before they expire...
And the current one isn't even a ticket, you draw immediately I think?

So you can't really save either.

Sanathlig's toolbox has Encyplopedia which will probably help you with quickly checking out upcoming Fire SSRs.
Having a quick look, doesn't look like Fire will be getting anything spectacular for a while. The Fire SSR Beelzebub (late April 2018) is insanely good, assuming that you like suiciding 50% of your HP in 5 Turns in a single Berserk and have a guaranteed Burst ready for Turn 6. And then you can do it again. On some content, that's just not feasible as you'll wipe during those five turns, but my god, nothing is going to stop a Beelzebub Fire team from getting MVP in raid content thanks to that free pot you get.

I'm not sure if you can upgrade your absolutely insane team with the first miracle ticket. Your options would be Enma (who basically cannot use since Amaterasu has a better B debuff) or Acala, and I don't think either one would make it into your top4. The second miracle ticket would also offer you Uriel or Daji, neither of who looks spectacular. Once there's going to be a third miracle ticket, I guess Mars, Beelzebub and Ra will be options. But again, against your current team? I don't think they can fit in, aside from Beelz in some content.

Maybe you should just start building a Thunder team to counter Water events instead?

Sfay
09-04-2017, 04:20 AM
Mars has an attribute frame Def down (basically the same as a C frame Def down that only works with Fire damage), so you really want her. The difference between having her or not in your team will make a large difference

Slashley
09-04-2017, 05:33 AM
Mars has an attribute frame Def down (basically the same as a C frame Def down that only works with Fire damage), so you really want her. The difference between having her or not in your team will make a large differenceI stand corrected. That's what happens when you just "have a quick look"

But sadly, Mars is the first character NOT yet available from miracle tickets...

Pareidolia
09-04-2017, 06:22 AM
Well, it seems kinda bad for me if Mars isn't available via Miracle Tickets, as I've seen she and Dark Beelze are the only worthy additions, I would actually play with Svarog, Mars, Amaterasu and Summer Soul in main with Joan Ambush
Not that my current team is lacking anything, In fact, I have more SSR's (Amon Unleashed, Raphael and Satan from jewel gacha) but since I just destroyed the current water advent (even autoing ultimate) with my fire team I don't feel like I need to get some kind of counter going thus far
And yes, I got a really lucky, it only took me around 40 re-rolls and I got Svarog, Summer Sol and Amaterasu in the same 3k roll, In the other I got Behemoth and Take SSR, so 5 for my first draw(?
Then at rank 45 I remember drawing Raph from 3k gacha and after I did Single 300 rolls and got Amon, I just got Satan last week with around 6k
Ares I got with those daily 150 Nutaku Points ( 3 rolls = 450 of the 500 registration points) second roll, I think

The current is a 10 chain guaranteed SSR ticket and it expires on Christmas, as I read the Miracle Ticket should drop on November

I guess for now I'll just focus on my weapon grid and save my money, a good fire SSR might just be available later

Slashley
09-04-2017, 06:57 AM
I'm... trying to find out how miracle tickets work exactly.

I think you get a ticket which you can use in two weeks... and since Mars comes out just one week after the second ticket (assuming we'll follow DMM's schedule with these things), then maybe you can buy Mars? Or is the ticket itself limited to at-ticket-release Kamihime only?
-- as I've seen she and Dark Beelze --I assume you mean Fire Beelz. Dark Beelz certainly isn't bad, but I don't think she can fit in YOUR team in any way!

Pareidolia
09-04-2017, 07:04 AM
The ticket is limited to non limited characters so no Summer Characters, no Dark Amaterasu and so on. If Mars is a regular Kamihime then I should be able to grab her, and yep I meant Fire Beelze, just woke up haha
I might send Ares to the Sub and also Beelze, adding Mars to the main for her debuff. Then I'd be set

sanahtlig
09-04-2017, 07:45 AM
I'm... trying to find out how miracle tickets work exactly.
I explained how Miracle tickets work in the Team building thread.

In short:
Miracle tickets can be used to choose any kamihime that was in the Premium Gatcha pool prior to the start of the promotion, except for limited-time kamihime like Fire Sol. The first ticket in DMM included kamihime released by 12/9/16, and the second ticket by 2/29/17. Consult this table of SSR kamihime (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB) for a list of limited kamihime (現在入手不可), and this table of kamihime by release date (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3) to determine eligible kamihime (include starter kamihime like Sol that aren't listed with a release date).

It's not clear if the choice of kamihime is fixed (to what was available in DMM) or variable based on the exact timing of introduction in the Nutaku version. It depends how it's coded.

Slashley
09-04-2017, 07:59 AM
I explained how Miracle tickets work in the Team building thread.--Yeah, I saw that, so I figured there should be a source for that information. Which I haven't been able to find. Maybe the source would explain in detail can you wait one week to get one more option...? Or did they code it to be "this exact list" rather than "these ones are available atm so take your pick"

Also, the source might answer when the Miracle tickets get released. I mean, I believe the JP wiki says that there's been four? Whileas your team building thread said two, which I guess is what we'll get within six months. But I haven't been able to find a schedule...

sanahtlig
09-04-2017, 08:15 AM
Yeah, I saw that, so I figured there should be a source for that information. Which I haven't been able to find. Maybe the source would explain in detail can you wait one week to get one more option...? Or did they code it to be "this exact list" rather than "these ones are available atm so take your pick"

Also, the source might answer when the Miracle tickets get released. I mean, I believe the JP wiki says that there's been four? Whileas your team building thread said two, which I guess is what we'll get within six months. But I haven't been able to find a schedule...
There is no compiled list on the JP wiki, as they had no need for such a thing. If they wanted to know what was included, they'd just look at the in-game promotion.

I inferred the release dates from edits and comments to the JP wiki. Should be accurate within a few days, which is all that's needed. Precise release dates don't matter because we can't know the precise timing of their release in the Nutaku version.

I already explained that the kamihime pool is determined at the start of the promotion. Kamihime subsequently introduced are not included.

The release schedule should be about once every 3 months, starting with their initial release (likely in November 2017).

katsalia
09-04-2017, 07:53 PM
On the topic of good upcoming fire SSR... does Da Ji or Horus look like they'll be any good?
Edit: Oops I said Horus, I meant Ra.

Pareidolia
09-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Da Ji is bad if you have Amaterasu or run Mordred, Ra, I don't know

Slashley
09-05-2017, 03:30 AM
On the topic of good upcoming fire SSR... does Da Ji or Horus look like they'll be any good?
Edit: Oops I said Horus, I meant Ra.Ra is one of the complex ones. At the moment in Nutaku, we only have very boring "numbers and higher numbers" Kamihime, but as time goes on, they've actually made several complex and interesting ones.

Let's see... she basically has two offensive skills, one is a single target nuke, the other hits everything. She has a passive double-attack up, and also a skill which increases her double-attack chance and crit rate (chance to do bonus damage per hit, not in Nutaku yet), uptime is 3/8. Her Burst gives her two stacks of a buff which doubles her skill damage, making her single-target nuke really good - however, the buff will expire before the single target nuke becomes available twice, so you'll need to spend the other stack on the weaker skill.

That sounds all fine and dandy, but the problem is, for some reason they've gimped her Burst gain. She only gains +6 per attack. This is probably what makes or breaks her. The closer her passive brings her to 100% double-attack rate the more decent she is, but chances are she doesn't get close.

And another note... while the more complex KH can be amazing in Advent content, in general you don't have the luxury of fiddling around with them in Raid content (if you value your MVP bonus). As such, I don't think that Ra performs well in Advents and absolutely not in raid content.
Da Ji is bad if you have Amaterasu or run Mordred, Ra, I don't knowHmm? Are you mixing Daji up with somebody? Daji has berserk for the whole party, which is generally good. This one seems to have bad uptime, just 2/7 though. Her combo+ combined with life leech is like a weaker heal, but stacks with Amaterasu's.

Overall, she seems underwhelming. Certainly well above SRs, but doesn't compare to Fire powerhouses.

katsalia
09-05-2017, 08:41 AM
Ra is one of the complex ones. At the moment in Nutaku, we only have very boring "numbers and higher numbers" Kamihime, but as time goes on, they've actually made several complex and interesting ones.

Let's see... she basically has two offensive skills, one is a single target nuke, the other hits everything. She has a passive double-attack up, and also a skill which increases her double-attack chance and crit rate (chance to do bonus damage per hit, not in Nutaku yet), uptime is 3/8. Her Burst gives her two stacks of a buff which doubles her skill damage, making her single-target nuke really good - however, the buff will expire before the single target nuke becomes available twice, so you'll need to spend the other stack on the weaker skill.

That sounds all fine and dandy, but the problem is, for some reason they've gimped her Burst gain. She only gains +6 per attack. This is probably what makes or breaks her. The closer her passive brings her to 100% double-attack rate the more decent she is, but chances are she doesn't get close.

And another note... while the more complex KH can be amazing in Advent content, in general you don't have the luxury of fiddling around with them in Raid content (if you value your MVP bonus). As such, I don't think that Ra performs well in Advents and absolutely not in raid content.

Hmm? Are you mixing Daji up with somebody? Daji has berserk for the whole party, which is generally good. This one seems to have bad uptime, just 2/7 though. Her combo+ combined with life leech is like a weaker heal, but stacks with Amaterasu's.

Overall, she seems underwhelming. Certainly well above SRs, but doesn't compare to Fire powerhouses.

Thank you for the detailed analysis on both, I've been heavily considering throwing Ra into my team, and a little bit on Daji too.
Overall I'm kinda trying to figure out who to throw my second Miracle ticket at later, since I have Amy and Svarog, I was between Daji and I guess normal Sol (since I don't have summer Sol) since from what I saw it's okay to put her in any team as a healer.

fucka
09-05-2017, 08:50 AM
As far as I've checked, the combination of:
- Amaterasu
- Svarog (Awakened)
- Summer Sol
- Mars (should be just in range of the second Miracle ticket)
- Hephaistus (SR, A frame def down)

covers everything a Fire team could dream of. The only thing it's lacking is A frame attack down which Raguel (SR) has, which makes Raguel an good Hime to have too

Then you just have to bring 4 of them as your main party and cover what you lack from the one you didn't bring with your Soul.

A really standard combination would be Joan of Arc with Ambush and not bring Hephaistus from the initial 5 (Def down 50%, Atk down 40%, Svarog's attack up, Sol's Fire attribute up and Joan/Amaterasu/Sol for insane defensive power)
However, you could get a lot of other combinations working (you can bring Hephaistus over Amaterasu if you want D'artagnan for Snatch, not bring Summer Sol and use Andromeda, bring Mordred because she is broken etc...)

Ideally you want your Soul to have Ambush as an EX skill and if the boss has a configuration where another EX skill is valuable then bring Hephaistus over of one of the SSR If you have Ambush you probably don't even need Hephaistus in the back party.

As for the 1 or 2 extra Hime in the back party, the good ones seem to be Ares awakened or Daji, as Acala might be the worse Fire SSR, Enma is okay alone but her skills overlap with Amaterasu and Summer Sol which makes her almost worthless, and Uriel is okay but not really that good. I only took a quick glance to Fire Belzebub, Fire Metatron and Ra (we're not getting either of them before a really long time) but my first impression was that they weren't bad nor outstanding.
Oh, I mentioned Raguel before, get her in the back party too if your Soul isn't Joan for the A Frame attack debuff.

Those are the conclusions I came with after looking at the possible options, you might want other experienced players say if they agree or not

Mars is must have and Fire Beelz is powerful too. Just forget that SR and using EX-skill instead. Replace Hephaistus with Fire Beelz.
If the healing isn't necessary, then sol can be replaced with Ares for more dmg output.

CBW
09-07-2017, 04:26 PM
My fire dream team is Beelz, Daji, Mars/Amat(?), Summer Sol, though the translations are hard to decipher and put side by side. As I understand it, Beelz rampage causes the team to lose health, Daji's adds party drain effect. Using summer sol would free me up to use the soul that maximizes debuffs.

This will never happen. Not in 5 miracle tickets...

Pareidolia
09-07-2017, 05:17 PM
The question there is, you can buy only one Miracle Ticket per month, right?

fucka
09-13-2017, 06:31 AM
The question there is, you can buy only one Miracle Ticket per month, right?

not month, year.

MrAir
09-13-2017, 02:54 PM
I explained how Miracle tickets work in the Team building thread.

In short:
Miracle tickets can be used to choose any kamihime that was in the Premium Gatcha pool prior to the start of the promotion, except for limited-time kamihime like Fire Sol. The first ticket in DMM included kamihime released by 12/9/16, and the second ticket by 2/29/17. Consult this table of SSR kamihime (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB) for a list of limited kamihime (現在入手不可), and this table of kamihime by release date (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3) to determine eligible kamihime (include starter kamihime like Sol that aren't listed with a release date).

It's not clear if the choice of kamihime is fixed (to what was available in DMM) or variable based on the exact timing of introduction in the Nutaku version. It depends how it's coded.

So second ticket will be announced like ours restock of "SSR guarateed gacha"? And i need to buy 1st till it will be restocked?