PDA

View Full Version : Jennie World 3 - I don't get it

SamRei
09-05-2017, 04:16 AM
I found some older thread regarding this topic, but it didn't really answer all that much and I thought some seasoned players would be able to explain this

For everyone else who didn't finish world 3...that's the mandatory naruto ninja one, spoiler I guess

I don't really get the story here, I guess it had some rewrithes at some point and that might have broken it, or I'm missing something.

You are called to save a girl called Jennie, by her sister Jessie who doesn't mention she is her sister? She is kidnapped by the ninja spy who impersonates her boyfriend. So in you attempt to get to the bottom of this Jessie is kidnapped. After some shenanigans you get to the torcher chamber where Jennie is held captive only to find out she isn't, it was all just some roleplay, kinky sex stuff and she is here with her boyfriend Romero who looks nothing like the guy the ninja spy impersonated, but whatever, maybe that was a fake boyfriend anyway? So she tells you this is all consensual and she wants to marry , which is confusing in it's own right since I didn't think marriage was a thing in this world.

Ok, so in the end she joins your harem since you didn't rescue her and that marriage thing is of no meaning anymore since the storyline is finished. What? Jessie just comes out of nowhere, calls her sister a cunt, just to be back for the affection scenes as a loving sister who wants to help.

Why is Jennie joining your harem? Either that twist at the end was a last minute addition, in which case we should have gotten Jessie instead of Jennie for our harem, or I'm really missing something about the whole storyline

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 04:26 AM
You're seriously looking for logic in a parody Hentai game... wow, don't even know what to say... people have to much time i guess...

MuljoStpho
09-05-2017, 06:41 AM
I don't think there's anything new to add that a previous topic didn't already cover. Supposedly the devs were hella drunk and high when fleshing out the concepts for that story and couldn't be bothered to question any of it when they got it ready for release. I don't know how true that is, but it is weird how they handled things. It does seem like Jessie should have been the one to join the harem, not Jennie. The story effectively writes Jennie out at the end there. She was doing her own thing under her own free will and wanted nothing to do with the hero barging in to "rescue" her, so the hero leaves with Jessie and leaves Jennie where she is. Then suddenly Jennie is in the harem anyway and Jessie co-stars in all of her affection scenes. I doubt that the devs know or care what they were thinking when they did that.

A thought, just speculating a bit here, if it can be rationalized at all it seems like you'd have to imagine that Jennie caught back up with them before they reached the tunnel that leads the hero to the next world... and then she'd have to explain that the interruption and her outburst was all part of the roleplay too. And then with that cleared up and no hard feelings left between anybody (if that was even real, maybe Jessie was in on it the whole time), then she could join the harem. And then imagine that in the affection scenes the sex tutor thing is all part of a new roleplay game, because that's central to what's been established with her character. So she's pretending to be naive, pretending to need instruction from her sister.

*shrug* Again though, we're likely putting more thought into this than they did.

JustNotFatal
09-06-2017, 01:46 PM
The "actual" answer is that it will be explained in a later world. As far as I remember that conversation.

vem
09-06-2017, 07:21 PM
The "actual" answer is that it will be explained in a later world. As far as I remember that conversation.

I think the conversation simply mentioned that will be seeing more of them. We just had a story involving Jennie so idk if that's what they meant.

zarelion
09-07-2017, 06:18 AM
Initially the ninja ark kinkoid wrote was too long so he ditched a scroll, that's why it's weird presumably. he also indeed said he would like another ninja world.

SamRei
09-08-2017, 03:23 AM
Ok, so there was a "rewrite". I really can't see how you can get from "get lost and let me be with my one true love who I will marry" to "I will join your harem", maybe mind controll by some ninja whatever technic.

I never was into naruto anyway, so I might not get it.

Oh, and for the one unregistered guy, if you are so much against waisting your time, you shouldn't have answered in the first place.