PDA

View Full Version : Daily Deals (9/7 - ???)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

AgentFakku
11-13-2017, 01:10 PM
Not too worried

Im not aching for good deals right now, had my fill, wallet still trying to recover LOL

they might come back strong during Black Fri or Cyber Mon

Ampchan
11-13-2017, 05:35 PM
Another day without a deal.

unknown68
11-14-2017, 06:59 AM
I just confirmed on Discord with Fire Lord Ozai that daily deals will be every other day for a while. They just never bothered telling us this (presumably to make us panic I guess?).

smr
11-14-2017, 05:05 PM
today's deal is Herbaceous Peony Halloween and a rainbow skillbloom for 4000 Nutaku gold.

pretty good deal since she's a good debuffer (and super cute)

AgentFakku
11-14-2017, 05:15 PM
does da loli have a nice ass?

edit:

I think I pass on dat since it's above $30 which is my limit for rainbows

Taon
11-14-2017, 05:36 PM
today's deal is Herbaceous Peony Halloween and a rainbow skillbloom for 4000 Nutaku gold.

pretty good deal since she's a good debuffer (and super cute)

How is this a good deal? On daily deals we typically expect to pay 1000-1500NG for a 6* unit of choice and 1000NG for a skill/dressbloom. Spending an extra 1500-2000NG doesn't seem all that great, cuteness notwithstanding.

I get that personal bias may make her worth it to the loli fans, but it's not a good deal to anyone else; even if Nutaku threw in a dressbloom as well the deal would still be a bit more expensive than the norm.

smr
11-14-2017, 05:44 PM
you can just check da loli's ass on danbooru for her bedroom CGs

AgentFakku
11-14-2017, 05:48 PM
didn't think the names were different https://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/75746

holy crap, I thought the Flower Knight Girl Wikia was hard to navigate

makinaz
11-14-2017, 07:10 PM
How is this a good deal? On daily deals we typically expect to pay 1000-1500NG for a 6* unit of choice and 1000NG for a skill/dressbloom. Spending an extra 1500-2000NG doesn't seem all that great, cuteness notwithstanding.

I get that personal bias may make her worth it to the loli fans, but it's not a good deal to anyone else; even if Nutaku threw in a dressbloom as well the deal would still be a bit more expensive than the norm.

And this is why Daily Deals aren't daily anymore.
They're trying to set a new norm at a higher price.

unknown67
11-14-2017, 07:20 PM
It's kind of amusing how expectations have changed. Any 6* used to be 5000 NG, and we often only got to choose 1 of a select 3. Then their price was boosted to 6000 NG and people eventually accepted that. When we got the Black Friday deal of a 6* of our choice for only 1500 NG it was completely mindblowing. Now a 1500 NG 6* is expected...

I can't say I blame the devs for trying to update our expectations again. Honestly a lot of the early daily deals were too good, and they didn't stop.

Taon
11-14-2017, 11:32 PM
It's kind of amusing how expectations have changed. Any 6* used to be 5000 NG, and we often only got to choose 1 of a select 3. Then their price was boosted to 6000 NG and people eventually accepted that. When we got the Black Friday deal of a 6* of our choice for only 1500 NG it was completely mindblowing. Now a 1500 NG 6* is expected...

I can't say I blame the devs for trying to update our expectations again. Honestly a lot of the early daily deals were too good, and they didn't stop.

Oh, I completely agree with what you're saying. I'm only saying that, in the context of the daily deals, today's deal is more expensive than the norm. Outside of the daily deals, it's not as bad, but considering there's still a step-up gacha going on that gives you significantly more for less (albeit HP(H) wasn't in the pool) it's still not good.

No one can really fault player expectations when the devs have been the ones to set them; 6* unit of choice tickets should never have gone for as low as they did during the Daily Deals but they repeatedly have. What is happening here is that the devs themselves have gutted demand and are now trying to rectify that, both with higher prices and reduced supply by way of making the DDs every other day. I agree that it makes perfect sense to do this.

But it still doesn't make today's offering good; it's way above the current average but if the devs stick to this then it'll even out.

smr
11-15-2017, 05:45 PM
hopefully the next deal is another useful 6 star knight with a rainbow dressbloom this time for 4000 gold

Ampchan
11-15-2017, 08:02 PM
I still wouldn't do it.

4k for what is essentially 1.5 rainbows is meh

smr
11-16-2017, 05:08 PM
today's daily deal is Cattleya Swimsuit and a gold skillbloom for 2000 Nutaku gold, too bad Cattleya isnt very useful

AgentFakku
11-16-2017, 05:16 PM
if she was 5 bucks, then I'll do it

I haven't got Cattleya or her variants - I can't be an oppai man if I don't have Cattleya lol

Ampchan
11-19-2017, 05:21 PM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/11/20/F5B.png

While I have had reservations about deals in the past.

You can get 5 birds with a single refill. 5 of each if you refill 4 times. You can literally get 5x the birds for less gold than what they want.
Plus, the rate at which we are getting blooms means there is NO reason for you to buy this. You will always have an abundance of birds available to you in the whale shop.

Unregistered
11-19-2017, 05:46 PM
It doesn't help that you can't do anything with a single bird. Even if you have a bloomable character, you need to get another bird elsewhere.

AgentFakku
11-19-2017, 05:52 PM
I'll buy da birds so I can focus on just buying the whale accessories

what I really need are petals since they don't have 'em in shops or maps

twilightdream
11-19-2017, 05:56 PM
They really sell bloom mats.
Not long they will sell bloom set for each girl type / nation.

Taon
11-19-2017, 06:06 PM
If it were petals instead of birds, which are so easily acquired, I'd have jumped on the deal. JellyWoW is right; for 500NG, you can buy more than enough refills to earn the Sun Medals needed to buy the birds.

game2534
11-19-2017, 06:09 PM
They really sell bloom mats.
Not long they will sell bloom set for each girl type / nation.

At least if it full set with reasonable price, then it's kinda okay.
This one... why just 1 bird...? You can't do jack about this without farming at least 1 more or in advance.

twilightdream
11-19-2017, 07:00 PM
This one... why just 1 bird...? You can't do jack about this without farming at least 1 more or in advance.

An OK price but come with petal is more than enough for people buying it.
You know even on DMM petal is hard to earn.
I run through all Nation Defence map, I swaer I drop no more than 2-3 petal / nation.
And we already have 8 stage to run but still...
That's why I grind that special bloom mats map like mad man when it appear last week.

Ampchan
11-19-2017, 07:58 PM
Hopefully they add the petals to missions. They are supposed to have another major update at the end of this month. Lets see how many months that gets delayed.

AgentFakku
11-19-2017, 09:23 PM

just realise it

welp, not buying if it's two birds each for a total of 8 birds, 2 of each color for 5 bucks

smr
11-21-2017, 05:04 PM
today's disconut is Black Baccara and a rainbow dressbloom for 4000 Nutaku gold which is a decent price, although I dont know why its specifically Black Boobara. Its best to wait until black friday for a better deal I suppose

wolf
11-21-2017, 10:37 PM
BB is actually quite popular based on the voting that we did a while back

Ampchan
11-21-2017, 11:04 PM
BB is and forever will be easy money for Hippo as too many people want her for their disgraceful "reasons".
I have her from back when TP was hard to get, but honestly never been a big fan.... unlike QotN's skill

AgentFakku
11-22-2017, 06:31 AM
https://i.imgur.com/UQPAEBX.jpg

so tempted to get her since I have BB at default, so I can unlock her slots, by buying her dupe and then using her dressbloom

sniddy
11-22-2017, 12:38 PM
Yeh they're softening us up for a good black Friday deal without being amazing

AgentFakku
11-22-2017, 12:49 PM
I didn't snag the BB deal since I'm poor from buying the Switch this month LOL. I'm waiting for Black Fri

smr
11-23-2017, 05:32 PM
today's daily deal which also happens to be black friday is a 6 star exchange ticket for 500 Nutaku gold

last year's deal for comparison

wolf
11-23-2017, 10:21 PM
i wanna go for it but who should i go for >_<

edit:
here is my 6* girls i have so far
BB (slice)
Alpinia (slice)
Kerria (slice)
Victoria Bride (slice)

(not sure if i should count her but)
Alstroe Maria (hit)

Mei plumblossum (pierce)
Anemone (pierce/waifu)
Mistletoe (pierce)

Ardisia (magic)
Iberis (magic)

wolf
11-23-2017, 10:50 PM
aaaaahhhhh ok i will go with Apricot, I was going to go with a hit type but none of them interest me (visually) so I will finally replace Mirabilis from my counter squad.

Zandel
11-23-2017, 11:46 PM
Cherry is great to have and she is bloomed already.

sniddy
11-24-2017, 12:08 AM
Well I knew it was coming but

Some 560 odd days and I can field an all rainbow team - Ok ones a rainbow in name only lots need levelling....but 20 rainbows

Picked up swimsuit because that's a fun character and sprite - cherry was tempting but I'm past the point of whats 'best' and well into what I want

Deals good - not OMG amazing like last years - but very good

Taon
11-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Well I knew it was coming but

Some 560 odd days and I can field an all rainbow team - Ok ones a rainbow in name only lots need levelling....but 20 rainbows

Picked up swimsuit because that's a fun character and sprite - cherry was tempting but I'm past the point of whats 'best' and well into what I want

Deals good - not OMG amazing like last years - but very good

Wasn't last year's deal a 6* of choice for 1000NG?

hypo
11-24-2017, 03:11 AM
Dammit, I couldn't resist a bought a ticket.

Now I have to choose between a new pierce or hit girl, or as dress/skill fodder...

edit; just gave a look at Nutaku front page , and this is in the Black Friday page:

AgentFakku
11-24-2017, 02:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OPG0Uf3l.jpg

I think I became a Whale LOL
https://i.imgur.com/cxmUQI1l.jpg
I know you guys would hate me

Reason I think I'm becoming a Whale started out when I accidentally started a rainbow Bubblegum squad

When I accidentally ampy Apricot a non pink gurl, too much, it ruin my theme and I found Mei is weaker than Kerria and Apricot - now Im pretty much collecting any pink hair gurl LOL

I wanted to get Cherry b/c Oppai and Bloom in one package but I lack LC and she might ruin my bubblegum theme LOL

sniddy
11-24-2017, 05:18 PM
Well today's is good too 300 gold for a rainbow DRESSbloom

I initially wrote it off as a skill bloom saw it wasn't and yoinked it

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 07:56 PM
tomorrows deal will probably be rainbow skillbloom for 300 gold and the day after 5 star ticket for 100 gold

hypo
11-24-2017, 11:51 PM
With that price, I'm going to indulge myself and offer a Slot to Kerria.

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 12:27 AM
At least FKG didn't let me down with sales like Kamihime did.

smr
11-25-2017, 01:19 AM
im gonna look forward to even the rainbow skillbloom for 300 gold and the upcoming 5 star special ticket according to the front page image.

Solarius
11-25-2017, 04:52 AM
Hello again, everyone! With the latest 6* ticket, I'm wondering who I should pick. Currently I have Pumpkin and Dendrobium on my team. Thinking of picking one of the three girls I've always liked, namely Victoria, Victoria Bride and Lycoris. Would any of these make a great choice? Or is there someone better I should pick, for now? Thank you! :D

sniddy
11-25-2017, 05:58 AM
I'd say Victoria bride, Lycoris is also nice - both are evade

hypo
11-26-2017, 12:18 AM
tomorrows deal will probably be rainbow skillbloom for 300 gold and the day after 5 star ticket for 100 gold

Good guess, it's skillbloom for 300.

Ampchan
11-26-2017, 08:03 AM
Once we got the dressbloom, the skillbloom should have been expected.

AgentFakku
11-26-2017, 02:49 PM
have to pass, too poor from spending on other things

antonn
11-26-2017, 05:21 PM
5* ticket for 200.

Ampchan
11-26-2017, 10:40 PM
of the four, this one I am "ify" about

sniddy
11-27-2017, 12:01 AM
of the four, this one I am "ify" about

Really the skillbloom I hard passed on knowing I can get 1 a month for $0 and it's not a big deal - this to me is a cheap gold dressbloom for orchid or a chance to pick up someone I wanted in the end it become the dress bloom as I have to many girls that need levelling to start another

This to me seemed the better deal

smr
11-27-2017, 12:27 AM

dat voice caught me completely offguard, I was expecting someone more high pitched, but this is fine too.

her abilities are pretty good against bosses too.

hypo
11-27-2017, 03:45 AM
Really the skillbloom I hard passed on knowing I can get 1 a month for $0 and it's not a big deal - this to me is a cheap gold dressbloom for orchid or a chance to pick up someone I wanted in the end it become the dress bloom as I have to many girls that need levelling to start another

This to me seemed the better deal

This one became a skill/slot for my Oncidium. But with the items needed for blooming, my LC rainbow skillbloom for next month has been compromised, so I bought it.

AgentFakku
11-27-2017, 05:05 PM
yeah, I can spare 2 bucks for a gold - time to get my Nun since I wasn't lucky w Love Knight reissue GAcha

Ampchan
11-27-2017, 10:01 PM
I would never buy a skillbloom for the price of a dressbloom, but for 300 ngold... meh, why not. I just consider instead that the dressbloom cost 600 ngold and I got a free skillbloom along with it. Makes it seem not so bad considering I would still be okay paying 600 for a dressbloom.

wolf
11-27-2017, 11:17 PM
all my payment options didn't work :(
Why Ivy, why do you elude me Dx

smr
11-28-2017, 03:56 AM
its interesting that they didnt do anything for cybersex monday. At least 142 flower gems is still 50% off

Ampchan
12-06-2017, 07:22 PM
It has been a while since the last deal....

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/12/07/FTf.jpg

FriendlyFacez
12-07-2017, 12:02 PM
At least the new weekly deal is decent and not an outright insult. Less than $20 for two 11-rolls is a bargain compared to the usual rate for Flower Gems, and the 5-star ticket on top of that is a bonus, I suppose.

I guess I didn't fully appreciate how awesome those Black Friday deals were.

sniddy
12-07-2017, 02:10 PM
Step 1 used to be 100g
step 2 300g

decent this deal is, but not great. I'll not be partaking, its an all or nothing deal

Ampchan
12-07-2017, 06:27 PM
Less than $20 for two 11-rolls is a bargain

Premium rolls, oh joy

Ampchan
12-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Let me apologize in advance for the double post kind of...

Daily deals are back.
Skill + Dress Rainbow blooms for 3k

AgentFakku
12-10-2017, 07:28 PM
don't worry about double posting

I triple post sometimes

too poor right now for any deals - coz I bought a PS4 for the first time :V

Ampchan
12-10-2017, 08:05 PM
I mean I honestly not head over heels for 3k bloom set but meh, there is a reason I have shark in the name. if you ignore the other half of the story

I barely touch my xbox or ps4. I have been working on tenure and once that was over, well I just don't feel like it anymore.

sniddy
12-10-2017, 11:43 PM
I though I'd slipped into a coma and awakened on 01/04/18 but no this was a serious deal - one for the mega whales only

FriendlyFacez
12-17-2017, 05:41 PM
What a crappy daily deal.
How would even the whalest of whales justify this one.

Taon
12-17-2017, 06:28 PM
What a crappy daily deal.
How would even the whalest of whales justify this one.

It's not a great deal by current standards, but just a few months ago when you'd expect to pay 2000 NG for a 5* ticket, 1500 for the bloom set wasn't terrible. The devs have been trying to steer the pricing back to pre-Daily Deal numbers recently but picked a bad time to do it in my opinion; the holidays are not the time for trying to increase prices when competing for customer cash.

That said, if my Poppy weren't maxed, I'd probably pick this one up; can't let the waifu stay outdone by the 5/4 event girls.

FriendlyFacez
12-17-2017, 07:35 PM
It's not a great deal by current standards, but just a few months ago when you'd expect to pay 2000 NG for a 5* ticket, 1500 for the bloom set wasn't terrible. The devs have been trying to steer the pricing back to pre-Daily Deal numbers recently but picked a bad time to do it in my opinion; the holidays are not the time for trying to increase prices when competing for customer cash.

That said, if my Poppy weren't maxed, I'd probably pick this one up; can't let the waifu stay outdone by the 5/4 event girls.

Yeah, joining about a month before the Black Friday deals has likely thrown off my perspective. It's going to be hard to compare every upcoming deal to those.

I'm also not really interested in the blooms because I'm not a min/max type. I guess I'm a casual whale? Like, I'd gladly spend money on the tickets to get to pick and choose the girls on my teams. But spending real cash on 2% bonuses or extra equip slots seems like a waste to me. Maybe if the Ultimate events maps were a huge challenge I'd see the value, but I'm smoking through them with a 2-month old team. I'd also be more invested in blooms if there was a multiplayer competitive mode where you fought against other players, but I don't really mind having my team underperform a bit in battles against the AI.

Taon
12-17-2017, 08:22 PM
Yeah, joining about a month before the Black Friday deals has likely thrown off my perspective. It's going to be hard to compare every upcoming deal to those.

I'm also not really interested in the blooms because I'm not a min/max type. I guess I'm a casual whale? Like, I'd gladly spend money on the tickets to get to pick and choose the girls on my teams. But spending real cash on 2% bonuses or extra equip slots seems like a waste to me. Maybe if the Ultimate events maps were a huge challenge I'd see the value, but I'm smoking through them with a 2-month old team. I'd also be more invested in blooms if there was a multiplayer competitive mode where you fought against other players, but I don't really mind having my team underperform a bit in battles against the AI.

A fair point, but a couple of things to consider:

1) We should be getting harder content in the (hopefully near) future that will definitely benefit from units who are more than 1/1. In the meantime...

2) whaleship power benefits from equipment that the girls are wearing. I realize that you may not be in a position to do whaleship yet, but it's something to keep in mind.

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 08:30 PM
A fair point, but a couple of things to consider:

1) We should be getting harder content in the (hopefully near) future that will definitely benefit from units who are more than 1/1. In the meantime...

2) whaleship power benefits from equipment that the girls are wearing. I realize that you may not be in a position to do whaleship yet, but it's something to keep in mind.

We're still waiting on harder content that should've been added about sixteen months ago.

sniddy
12-18-2017, 12:35 AM
with a 50k+ total power I'd be suprised if much can be released I'm not ahead of the curve for unless it's designed to be almost impossible

Drip
12-18-2017, 03:10 AM
with a 50k+ total power I'd be suprised if much can be released I'm not ahead of the curve for unless it's designed to be almost impossible
Same here. The only challenge I expect ahead of me in the near future would be Whale stages 6 through 10. Well, especially the 8 through 10 part of that.
DMM didn't have much more challenging content when FKG was as old there as it is now on Nutaku either. But, DMM players also didn't have all these rainbow dress- and skillblooms, nor all these guaranteed 6* deals, allowing Nutaku players to be well ahead on the powercurve for the state of the game.

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 03:42 AM
DMM didn't have much more challenging content when FKG was as old there as it is now on Nutaku either.

Dawg. flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Mission

Drip
12-18-2017, 04:50 AM
Dawg. flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Mission
I wouldn't call that much. And they're not something a 500k+ team can't handle. My list of allies on Nutaku is full of people well ahead of the avarage powercurve on DMM for the games' current state, who wouldn't even need to set up a team specifically against the weakness for an ultimate map to tackle it.

Ampchan
12-18-2017, 04:33 PM
My list of allies on Nutaku is full of people well ahead of the average power curve on DMM for the games' current state, who wouldn't even need to set up a team specifically against the weakness for an ultimate map to tackle it.

Its sad to know we have people who can solo the top-level raid boss-event bosses with a single raid point or 2.

MachThreeSlug
01-25-2018, 05:04 PM
Daily Deals is back. This time it's 5 Flowering Hearts for 300 NG.

AgentFakku
01-25-2018, 05:51 PM
pass for me

let me know if they sell birds or petals

condu
01-26-2018, 12:21 AM
pass for me

let me know if they sell birds or petals

Same here. Ticket or no deal :))

kabosu
01-26-2018, 06:29 AM
Not something I'll spend my money on but it's a decent deal
It'd be 100x more appealing tho if we had the 2nd H-scenes added

Zandel
01-26-2018, 07:11 PM
Agreed 2nd scenes would be great. For me the hearts are only useful for increasing Whale Ship TP since my normal team of 20 already have 100%, still we are getting to the point where 40 at 100% 2nd with max level Equip is almost required for Whale Ship completion.

I decided to go for it... if only because I still had over 10k bond crystals and no other reason to use them.

smr
01-27-2018, 01:51 AM
× Daily Deals
○ Deals that I will put up whenever I feel like because my translation team is the perfect example of unprofessionalism

MachThreeSlug
02-23-2018, 09:36 PM
Agave is back.

2500 NG for Agave and 25 FG.

Ampchan
02-23-2018, 09:54 PM
Well, looks like it is time for people to come onto discord again and complain about how they expected Agave to be stronger :c

sniddy
02-24-2018, 01:27 PM
Collector in me, wants, the realist in me looks at $25 and shakes his head

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 02:11 PM
Collector in me, wants, the realist in me looks at $25 and shakes his head

5* ticket would be a deal. Agave, no way.

Taon
02-24-2018, 03:30 PM
As before when this first deal was offered, it's not too bad; while Agave isn't even remotely a contender for top-tier among 5*, the 25 FGs does sweeten the deal (which would ordinarily cost you 2300NG).

If, however, you have zero interest in collecting units, then sure, you can give this offer an easy pass.

Drip
02-24-2018, 05:17 PM
Bakery Sakura this time, same as Agave pack, just different girl. Nice for Sakura fans who don't have this variant yet. Not too bad for those who already have it, and would like to improve her with an equipmentslot (since in that case it's effectively a dressbloom plus 25 FG)

FriendlyFacez
02-24-2018, 05:19 PM
Not a fan of either of these two 5*s, so I won't be investing. But I wouldn't mind if it became more of a trend for Daily Deals to offer different 5* + FG deals at this price point. It's a good deal if you like the character.

Taon
03-01-2018, 07:41 PM
Today's "deal": a 5* dressbloom and a single Flowering Heart for 1000 NG.

sniddy
03-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Did they add a 0 by mistake? Still a gold dress bloom is nice. not $10 nice mind

AgentFakku
03-02-2018, 03:49 AM
bought it, now I hve 10 gurls

https://i.imgur.com/N5z0LCjm.jpg

AgentFakku
03-05-2018, 12:25 AM
15 bucks not bad imo

https://i.imgur.com/SZrVMAY.jpg

Drip
03-05-2018, 04:38 AM
15 bucks not bad imo

https://i.imgur.com/SZrVMAY.jpg
Thanks for pointing it out, I usually ignore the daily deals. But Rainbow Dressblooms are always interesting.

AgentFakku
03-07-2018, 01:55 PM
is dis a good deal

https://i.imgur.com/VJGjdTI.jpg

Taon
03-08-2018, 12:44 AM
is dis a good deal

Not at all. Ampies really aren't difficult to get and considering that you need 100 of each to fully enhance just one girl...500NG is pretty overpriced.

hypo
03-14-2018, 01:35 PM
is dis a good deal

Same deal today.

hypo
03-17-2018, 02:31 AM
Today deal:

Kiwi + 5FG for 2500 NG

meh

AgentFakku
03-17-2018, 02:54 PM
had to look up Kiwi's name
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7AxNUeP.jpg[/mg]
realise it's the new girl from the current event LOL

din't no she was so popular

They could have done it cheaper

5 FKG with a rainbow at 25 dollars sounds like a better deal imo

AgentFakku
03-17-2018, 06:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ZwNb4t5.jpg

rainbow + 10 FK = 30 bucks

phob
03-17-2018, 07:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ZwNb4t5.jpg

rainbow + 10 FK = 30 bucks

This deal is straight up.
I don't need her though. If they jump to Easter event next like they might, Helenium (Easter) might be tempting. The girls I am looking to get are Anemone, Apple (festival) coming in a couple months, and Nightmaher have no idea when we will get.

MagicSpice
03-17-2018, 07:38 PM
This deal is straight up.
I don't need her though. If they jump to Easter event next like they might, Helenium (Easter) might be tempting. The girls I am looking to get are Anemone, Apple (festival) coming in a couple months, and Nightmaher have no idea when we will get.

personally since my endgame goal is to net 5 rainbow girls of each type (depends on prices of guaranteed 6* since I have no hope for 0.5% gacha chance), this is tempting....

bonus points for Bush clover having both an atk AND skill rate boost to everyone when evolved

phob
03-17-2018, 07:59 PM
personally since my endgame goal is to net 5 rainbow girls of each type (depends on prices of guaranteed 6* since I have no hope for 0.5% gacha chance), this is tempting....

bonus points for Bush clover having both an atk AND skill rate boost to everyone when evolved

Last Summer they did a great Premium Gotcha with drastically improved rates for over a month $25 for a 11 pull. I dropped a hundred on it and got 5 6* and I don't even remember how many 5* it was so many. Maybe they will do it again. if the next event is Easter it looks like there will be two premium gotcha tickets:grin:

MagicSpice
03-17-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Summer they did a great Premium Gotcha with drastically improved rates for over a month $25 for a 11 pull. I dropped a hundred on it and got 5 6* and I don't even remember how many 5* it was so many. Maybe they will do it again. if the next event is Easter it looks like there will be two premium gotcha tickets:grin:

given my overambitious behind, i'll need as much help as i can get on getting 6*'s....

the only rainbows i have at the time is the ones in my sig and i may not be able to add money to my card in time to get Bush clover

phob
03-17-2018, 08:23 PM
Well Scotch Broom will be changing her name to Scotch Bloom soon!

AgentFakku
03-17-2018, 09:42 PM

then wait for Black Fri where you buy a rainbow for

what was it...? 5 bucks? was dat the cheapest dea

hypo
03-18-2018, 10:12 PM
Today:
1x Flowering Heart + 1x Rainbow Dressbloom
1500 NG

At 1000, I would have jumped, but 1500...

MagicSpice
03-20-2018, 11:38 AM
then wait for Black Fri where you buy a rainbow for

what was it...? 5 bucks? was dat the cheapest dea

but how often could you get it?

if it's multiple times, then that's really good... but if not then i'll still have to look for other deals too given i only have 5 rainbow girls out of 20... well... technically 40 if we look at the whaleship...

imagine 8 teams of girls at 150k-160k power (accessories seem to add about 10k-20k)...

AgentFakku
03-20-2018, 11:44 AM
but how often could you get it?

if it's multiple times, then that's really good... but if not then i'll still have to look for other deals too given i only have 5 rainbow girls out of 20...

Well, every Black Fri

There was a time when we got a deal that was like it but it was random

https://i.imgur.com/WFB5f5I.jpg

Dis was I believe 10 bucks to choose your rainbow Waifu

kabosu
03-24-2018, 07:07 AM
Sat deal is a Dusty Miller x 10 flower gems for 3000
Wasn't Dusty Miller also in the daily deals not that long ago too?
Is she more popular than I realized?

hypo
03-24-2018, 09:27 AM

And you can buy 2 packs, today.

Taon
03-24-2018, 02:36 PM

I don't think she was; at least not that I recall. As for popularity, I'm not sure; her abilities are pretty niche, but her sprite is all sparkly!

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 05:14 PM
Now it's Dogwood, with the worst skill and worst abilities of any rainbow.

phob
03-24-2018, 06:16 PM
Now it's Dogwood, with the worst skill and worst abilities of any rainbow.

Until she's bloomed and becomes a beast. She is resting on my sideboard awaiting whale.
Then a solar team from hell is made. Hollyhock, Wax Vine, Scotch Broom, Ghost Weed, Dogwood.

Myrdin
03-27-2018, 02:59 AM
Until she's bloomed and becomes a beast. She is resting on my sideboard awaiting whale.
Then a solar team from hell is made. Hollyhock, Wax Vine, Scotch Broom, Ghost Weed, Dogwood.

I think we are very far away from the SB overhaul that DMM got few months ago.
But you are absolutely correct - with the new SB mechanic a SB stacking team like that is absolutely insane. 300% Solar Blast plus all the additional damage from the skills.
I`ve seen a short video someone made to show it off. If setup as Team 1 they can nuke even the most crazy bosses (the time limited Godaibana duo boss) for massive amount of HP, and then they still get to attack with regular 6* stat line and skill damage.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 04:08 AM
Eh, even if they can do relevant damage at the start, those solar abilities are replacing other useful abilities. The 6* stats are less than impressive when you lose a bunch of damage multipliers or survival. I wouldn't value characters based on individual gimmick maps like the one that nerfs non-solar drive damage for a couple turns.

Drip
03-27-2018, 05:43 AM
Solar Teams are good for short fights, where you want to do as much damage as possible before the enemy even strikes back, ideally, even killing the enemy before that happens. Trigger Teams are much the same, they deal a lot of damage, but their sustainability is often lacking. For extended fights, Dodge Teams and Debuff Teams are generally better, able to compensate their generally lower damage per combat round by being able to stay alive for enough rounds to more than compensate the difference.
Both types of fights commonly appear in events. So for those who want to maximize their damage and have the girls to make proper teams for the occasion, it's definitely worth it.

I'm running both a Debuff Squad and a Trigger Squad in my main unit. Each has its own merrits. The Debuff Squad tends to take very little damage, and can survive almost any encounter. The Trigger Squad on the other hand, rarely takes damage because it simply nukes most opponents during the first round of combat already. But, when opponents manage to survive that first round, this squad also takes soo much damage, that one or two of them may get knocked out.
My Solar Team is more of an odd-ball team though, it's designed more around gathering lots of Solar Crystals and often having Solar Beam available, than about buffing Solar Beam itself (only 40% bonus).

MagicSpice
03-28-2018, 01:27 AM
quite frankly, my 5 girls in my sig are all waiting on blooms (aside from sakura) so they all add to my setup...

they already get a rather large atk increase (about 70%-100%), but all bosses take a 1.05 damage multiplier and raid bosses face all this and an extra 35% atk boost to my team...

but when some blooms come in, i'll start getting SB increases, atk increases from SB, more skill rate (i think it hits double at that point), and 3 girls (iberis always being one of them) will be dual element each fight (doing extra damage to both magic and striking weakness).

that's honestly quite a massive set of abilities when you think about it. which already includes someone dodging (lycoris) and someone doing counters (helenium)

phob
03-30-2018, 07:57 PM
Todays daily is Cattleya and 5 FG for 2000 NG

Not a bad deal

I got lucky with a skill and a dress bloom out of it and 12000 bond crystals:grin:

AgentFakku
03-30-2018, 08:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Svx1m92.jpg

Would u say Cattleya's hair is pink or red?

I have a bubblegum team.

phob
03-30-2018, 09:00 PM
More redish

durrem
03-31-2018, 12:43 AM
I would do this deal if I didn't already have her.

smr
03-31-2018, 01:22 AM
no point in having a second Cattelya, but 2000 gold for 12k bond crystals is sort of tempting

fghk0
03-31-2018, 02:08 AM
It is not necessary for a more complete team, but for the solar team, the second team of solar teams is useful at this stage. (only personally think):silly:

Tomitain
03-31-2018, 04:29 AM
I'm tempted to get Cattleya but I'd only be doing so for collection's sake. I dunno if I want to spend $20 for a few flower gems and a Knight that will probably sit on the sidelines outside of whenever I'm blowing up ancient pests with a purple whale or whenever Winter Rose Garden's defense missions are active.

sniddy
03-31-2018, 07:39 AM
She's a fairly good 6* if that helps - I desperatly need good pierce 6*'s it seems of my top 20 girls only 1 is pierce

Taon
03-31-2018, 10:49 AM
I'm tempted to get Cattleya but I'd only be doing so for collection's sake. I dunno if I want to spend $20 for a few flower gems and a Knight that will probably sit on the sidelines outside of whenever I'm blowing up ancient pests with a purple whale or whenever Winter Rose Garden's defense missions are active.

Just FYI, unit abilities that affect the SB gauge for whaleship are applied no matter what squad the unit is in. You could put Cattleya in any squad on the whaleship and you'd enjoy the 50% SB gauge being filled at the start; these abilities stack as well. Cattleya and Mei are on all of my whaleship configurations so that I always begin with a full SB gauge.

Tomitain
03-31-2018, 02:16 PM
Just FYI, unit abilities that affect the SB gauge for whaleship are applied no matter what squad the unit is in. You could put Cattleya in any squad on the whaleship and you'd enjoy the 50% SB gauge being filled at the start; these abilities stack as well. Cattleya and Mei are on all of my whaleship configurations so that I always begin with a full SB gauge.

Yeah, I currently have Mei and German Iris in all of my whale squads so the gauge starts out at 80%. Cattleya letting me start with a full gauge would be nice but nowadays I don't use a solar burst unless I'm fighting an ancient pest so the gauge would be full by the time I reach one for the first time anyhow.

AgentFakku
03-31-2018, 10:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nnpj9xi.jpg

I might go for it

My Flowering Peach has max skill but not her inventory slots

https://i.imgur.com/3ipFogpl.jpg

smr
04-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Flowering Peach was one rainbow I didnt own yet

hopefully we get another nice deal tomorrow

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 06:09 PM
Daily deal is kerria and 5FG for 2000g

DAMMIT! The rainbow i want the most, and i only have 1000g... -_- such is life

phob
04-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Kerria...heck yes... red whale next two days I see:bgrin:

AgentFakku
04-01-2018, 11:02 PM
damn... another one that has my gurl even if she ain't got bubblegum hair

https://i.imgur.com/2coZkTS.jpg

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Selling a character while two of her abilities are broken isn't good form.

smr
04-01-2018, 11:42 PM
getting a second Kerria is pretty tempting as she destroys bosses

Myrdin
04-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Oh wow, they are pushing the daily rainbow sales hard this last week I see.
Not that its a bad thing for those with the money to throw away.
I would like to see some other sutff happen as well though. The FG > Dressbloom exchange for example.

sniddy
04-02-2018, 03:39 AM
I'm deep into the point where even 6*'s arn't making my team - unless its a great one I can't justify spending

MachThreeSlug
04-02-2018, 06:23 AM
I seem to remember that they held a poll last month (or was it the month before it?) where they asked us what girls we wanted to show up in a Daily Deal. This just might be the results of that poll.

Solarius
04-02-2018, 09:17 AM
Selling a character while two of her abilities are broken isn't good form.

Really? Kerria? Man, that sucks. I'm tempted because she's beautiful. But substance over form and all that. :(

Taon
04-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Really? Kerria? Man, that sucks. I'm tempted because she's beautiful. But substance over form and all that. :(

Even with the abilities being broken, she's still a powerhouse and worth picking up if you don't have her.

phob
04-02-2018, 01:51 PM
They did the same thing last Halloween with Pumpkin for 1000 NG when evade was broken.

Kerria is the best deal that they had this past week.

Tomitain
04-02-2018, 01:58 PM
Yeah, broken abilities or no Kerria is still one of the best Knights, possibly THE best Knight, when it comes to dealing damage to a single target. Sakura, Alpinia and Mei Plumblossom deal comparable damage when their skill procs but Alpinia is the only one of the three who shares Kerria's ability to regain HP based on the damage dealt.

Drip
04-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Yeah, broken abilities or no Kerria is still one of the best Knights, possibly THE best Knight, when it comes to dealing damage to a single target. Sakura, Alpinia and Mei Plumblossom deal comparable damage when their skill procs but Alpinia is the only one of the three who shares Kerria's ability to regain HP based on the damage dealt.
When it's purely single target we're talking, then there's actually another girl able to outdamage Kerria.
Anemone.

hypo
04-02-2018, 02:21 PM
When it's purely single target we're talking, then there's actually another girl able to outdamage Kerria.
Anemone.

I haven't maxed out Anemone yet, but she's not even close to the damage my Kerria was dealing pre-bloom, and since the bloom the gap is more visible.

phob
04-02-2018, 02:21 PM
Anemone.

Yeah, she's on my want list, but I need a 6* counter girl to bloom that brings the skill multiplier to get her on the field.

Seems that Nutaku is partial to evade right now for some reason and my blind guess for the next 6* bloom is Ionocidium.

Drip
04-02-2018, 02:49 PM
I haven't maxed out Anemone yet, but she's not even close to the damage my Kerria was dealing pre-bloom, and since the bloom the gap is more visible.
It's fairly easy to miss it, but, when there's only 1 target, Anemone's skill will deal 1.8 * 3 + 0.5 = 5.9 times damage to that target.

Tomitain
04-02-2018, 03:45 PM
I forgot all about Anemone, which is weird because I remembered other Knights with multihit attacks like Madonna and Kale when I was trying to figure out who hits the hardest. So it's currently Anemone, Kerria and Alpinia in the top three, right?

Zandel
04-02-2018, 05:09 PM
I forgot all about Anemone, which is weird because I remembered other Knights with multihit attacks like Madonna and Kale when I was trying to figure out who hits the hardest. So it's currently Anemone, Kerria and Alpinia in the top three, right?

Don't just look at skills, because of Atk stats and Atk buffs Kerria is WAY ahead of anyone else both with and without her unique +damage based on hp buff.

Top 3 for single target skill damage are Kerria, Sakura, Anemone then Mei Plumblossom and Flowering Peach.

However.... Dusty Miller and Jersey Cudweed both have skills listed like Anemone... if they can hit the same target 3 times then they are stronger than Kerria without her HP skill, Jersey 1st then Dusty.

Taon
04-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Don't just look at skills, because of Atk stats and Atk buffs Kerria is WAY ahead of anyone else both with and without her unique +damage based on hp buff.

Top 3 for single target skill damage are Kerria, Sakura, Anemone then Mei Plumblossom and Flowering Peach.

However.... Dusty Miller and Jersey Cudweed both have skills listed like Anemone... if they can hit the same target 3 times then they are stronger than Kerria without her HP skill, Jersey 1st then Dusty.

The real question though shouldn't be damage on a hit-by-hit basis, but on the overall output. I just can't see Kerria losing to Anemone, DM or JC; sure the multi-hits and counters add up, but Kerria's ability to survive lets her do ridiculous amounts of total damage. I've seen multiple times this event where she would be the last one standing and end up dishing out 7M damage on her own on the L90 boss (not the Cauldron Spider though). For RB events with round limits, the others would probably perform better in the short term, but otherwise I'd take Kerria.

Myrdin
04-03-2018, 03:30 AM
Just to play the Mei advocate again - once bloomed (under the DMM patch) Mei s Active skill multiplier skyrockets and becomes the highest of any girl.

fghk0
04-03-2018, 04:17 AM
In addition to Kerria, another recommended 5* character.:grin:

Zandel
04-03-2018, 04:56 PM
The real question though shouldn't be damage on a hit-by-hit basis, but on the overall output. I just can't see Kerria losing to Anemone, DM or JC; sure the multi-hits and counters add up, but Kerria's ability to survive lets her do ridiculous amounts of total damage. I've seen multiple times this event where she would be the last one standing and end up dishing out 7M damage on her own on the L90 boss (not the Cauldron Spider though). For RB events with round limits, the others would probably perform better in the short term, but otherwise I'd take Kerria.

Well I was comparing the single round damage only, if you add in defensive stats and HP regen as well then the list changes again, my main point tho was that Anemone is NOT stronger than Kerria at all mostly because of her low atk rating and Alpina is in the same boat.

Taon
04-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Well I was comparing the single round damage only, if you add in defensive stats and HP regen as well then the list changes again, my main point tho was that Anemone is NOT stronger than Kerria at all mostly because of her low atk rating and Alpina is in the same boat.

I must have misread what you wrote then, my apologies.

Tomitain
04-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Speaking of Kerria it looks like all of her abilities are working now. I just had her deal 77k damage with her skill on a pest weak to slicing damage when before she'd only deal around 50k damage.

XDrakeX
04-04-2018, 07:18 AM
Mine did like 90k damage and i also saw the 80% evade. I also think that everything is working now.

Unregistered
04-04-2018, 07:31 AM
They fixed Kerria, but left everyone else with the old pre-buff evade.

phob
04-06-2018, 06:21 PM
Daily deal is Viola (Yukata)

She's good and should bloom relatively soon and if you don't have her , not a bad deal.
I would buy if I didn't already have her 3 slotted. An earring slot just isn't worth it to me.

Taon
04-07-2018, 12:09 AM

She's good and should bloom relatively soon and if you don't have her , not a bad deal.
I would buy if I didn't already have her 3 slotted. An earring slot just isn't worth it to me.

Wonder why this deal is 500NG more than the other 6* +5FG deals we've been getting?

MachThreeSlug
04-07-2018, 12:54 AM
Wonder why this deal is 500NG more than the other 6* +5FG deals we've been getting?

Those were Easter specials.

phob
04-07-2018, 01:23 AM
I will take another Kerria for 20 please!:bgrin:

fghk0
04-07-2018, 04:43 AM

If Daily deal will give Rainbow Coins due to duplicate roles, I will buy...

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 05:28 AM
If Daily deal will give Rainbow Coins due to duplicate roles, I will buy...

Directly selling rainbow medals is more likely to happen.

Darksfear
04-07-2018, 07:05 PM
I still remember last year when their Easter daily deals included rainbow tickets for $10. Ah, the good ol' days.

Taon
04-13-2018, 06:35 PM
Today's deal: Soapwort + 10 Rainbow Medals for 2500NG. Would have preferred the 5FGs, but still: Soapwort.

fghk0
04-13-2018, 07:12 PM
Today's deal: Soapwort + 10 Rainbow Medals for 2500NG. Would have preferred the 5FGs, but still: Soapwort.

It's a long wait.:cry:
Although there is no 5FG, the distance of rainbow coins to 300 has been shortened.:kiss:

phob
04-13-2018, 07:26 PM
Wish I had a place for her. She's a good purple counter and I already got Apricot and Helenium. CMON ANEMONE DEAL

smr
04-14-2018, 02:00 AM
damn it, stop adding more knights I want to add to the ampifying project!

Taon
04-14-2018, 07:51 PM
Today's Deal: Purslane (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Purslane) + 10 Rainbow Medals for 2500NG.

fghk0
04-14-2018, 08:19 PM
Today's Deal: Purslane (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Purslane) + 10 Rainbow Medals for 2500NG.

Is anyone currently aware that the Daily deal will give Rainbow Coin due to duplicate roles? :think:

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 09:45 PM
Is anyone currently aware that the Daily deal will give Rainbow Coin due to duplicate roles? :think:

No it will not. Only the gachas will. (even if they are single draw and/or character specific)

AgentFakku
04-14-2018, 11:56 PM
I pass on the deal. Won't buy Rainbow Medals. Those are much harder to get on DMM despite having more FKG due to compensation but DMM has moar girls - I remember geting less dupe gurls compared to Nutaku

Rainbow Coins work best when it was implemented in the beginning for both Nutaku and DMM. At dis stage, you have a lotta gurls

I think I buy Rainbow Dressblooms for my deals in addition to any really cheap deals like the Black Fri 5 buck or was it 10 buck choose your rainbow waifus

sniddy
04-15-2018, 01:42 AM
Tempting as I like the character but slice is so over represented in my 6*'s not worth it

smr
04-15-2018, 02:41 AM
good bloom abilities but unfortunately I already have Purslane in my roster.

FriendlyFacez
04-20-2018, 06:01 PM
4000 Nutaku gold for a 5* character and a gold dressbloom?

...Am I missing something or has the world gone mad?!?

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 06:19 PM
She's a serial code girl from one of the books.

phob
04-20-2018, 06:32 PM
I will take another Kerria for $20 please

Taon
04-20-2018, 06:59 PM
Today's daily deal is -way- overpriced. When she first appeared in a Daily Deal, it was her + 25 FGs for 2500 NG. She's not useful for anything besides collecting, and most collectors got her earlier for a lot less.

What are the devs thinking lately with some of these deals and gachas?

smr
04-20-2018, 07:15 PM
On mobile so can't check, is it Aconite that's on sale?

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 07:50 PM
On mobile so can't check, is it Aconite that's on sale?

it is AGAVE again

durrem
04-20-2018, 07:50 PM
Didn't I get Agave for like $8?

unknown67
04-20-2018, 09:06 PM
Didn't I get Agave for like $8?

Yup, there was a deal like that some time after her first release. We've had some lousy daily deals before, but I think this one takes the cake. If this is the new norm for code girls, then I guess I'm not getting any more code girls.

wolf
04-20-2018, 10:53 PM
humm they may be buttering us up for a moderately good deal and dress it up as a great deal with all these shitty ones.

Taon
04-21-2018, 06:04 PM
And the insanity continues.

Today's "deal": Ghost Weed + 6* Dressbloom for 5000NG.

phob
04-21-2018, 06:24 PM
Geez, would like to get that one, but not at that price.

smr
04-21-2018, 06:58 PM
5000 gold always was the standard price for rainbows, looks like everyone forgot about this.

Ghost Weed has some pretty amazing abilities...on DMM. I'm actually unsure whether I will buy this deal or not considering they like fiddling with prices alot

The deal also includes a rainbow dress bloom so Ghost Weed is actually priced at about 3000 gold

fghk0
04-21-2018, 07:00 PM
Still waiting Loquat...:cry:

smr
04-21-2018, 07:09 PM
That's funny because I was hoping they would put Loquat on sale too haha. I really like her design.

Taon
04-21-2018, 10:43 PM
5000 gold always was the standard price for rainbows, looks like everyone forgot about this.

Ghost Weed has some pretty amazing abilities...on DMM. I'm actually unsure whether I will buy this deal or not considering they like fiddling with prices alot

The deal also includes a rainbow dress bloom so Ghost Weed is actually priced at about 3000 gold

Do you know why everyone "forgot about this"?

Because that hasn't been the standard price for about 8 months now.

Also, 6* dressblooms are overpriced for 2000NG.

fghk0
04-21-2018, 11:06 PM

I think the purchase price of 6* dressblooms is 1500 which I will always buy.:love:

MachThreeSlug
04-22-2018, 12:36 AM

What's even more amusing is that for the first few months of English version of the game 6000NG use to be the standard price for Rainbows. The cost has been slowly dropping the longer the game is out.

smr
04-22-2018, 01:16 AM
I forgot that rainbows actually costed 6000 gold near the beginning. They should just stop selling these so-called packs and sell the girls and blooms separately...which they won't because they'll lose out on more money

smr
04-26-2018, 10:15 PM
Loquat on weekend daily deal pls

fghk0
04-27-2018, 05:02 AM
Loquat on weekend daily deal pls

It seems that my wait is worth it.:cry:
I can not wait to use Ampy feed loquat.:love:

Myrdin
04-27-2018, 07:20 AM
It seems that my wait is worth it.:cry:
I can not wait to use Ampy feed loquat.:love:

Yeah, you use that ampy on Loquat... you use it gooood ! :D
No srsly, she has an amazing, high detail H scene, both for Evo and for Blooming. :cool:

Taon
04-27-2018, 06:42 PM
Today's deal: Wax Vine (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Wax-Vine) + 6* skillbloom for 3500 NG. Not bad.

smr
04-27-2018, 06:53 PM
I also happened to want Wax Vine, that lewd looking slut.

Hooray for Golden Week Sales!

fghk0
04-27-2018, 09:01 PM
I also happened to want Wax Vine, that lewd looking slut.

Hooray for Golden Week Sales!

Although not yet planned to be included in Wax, it is a good opportunity.:wink:

phob
04-27-2018, 09:17 PM
Love me some Wax Vine!
Skill to Lycoris

fghk0
04-27-2018, 09:20 PM
Yeah, you use that ampy on Loquat... you use it gooood ! :D
No srsly, she has an amazing, high detail H scene, both for Evo and for Blooming. :cool:

Is one quality girl so I'm looking forward to ~ ha ha ha

phob
04-28-2018, 07:09 PM
I picked this up for $30 with the golden week sale!

Love me some Habranthus!

Skill bloom to Kerria:grin:

Edit :Gold Deals available are 3500 Nutaku for $30 and 12000 Nutaku for $100 until May 6th

smr
04-28-2018, 07:36 PM
Two slice knights in a row, huh? Thats fine with me although I already own Habranthus. Her bloom is pretty good so I might give her a second equipment slot

sniddy
04-29-2018, 01:15 AM
Another pass from me

Taon
04-29-2018, 06:42 PM
Today's deal: Stewartia (Xmas) (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Stewartia-Xmas) + 6* skillbloom for 3500NG.

smr
04-29-2018, 07:07 PM
3 slice girls in a row...odd.

Stewartia (Christmas) is one of the DPSers available, but I will probably pass on today's deal. I wonder how much damage she could do with both Venerables and a ring.

fghk0
04-30-2018, 04:42 AM
3 slice girls in a row...odd.

Stewartia (Christmas) is one of the DPSers available, but I will probably pass on today's deal. I wonder how much damage she could do with both Venerables and a ring.

The current skill is not complete but I am satisfied with the actual damage value.:wink:

Taon
04-30-2018, 06:25 PM
Today's deal: Apricot (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Apricot) + 6* skillbloom for 3500NG.

smr
04-30-2018, 07:02 PM
Apricot was someone I wanted as I picked up her Christmas version a while back. I can't remember her abilities at the moment but was she a counterattack?

kabosu
04-30-2018, 07:11 PM
Apricot was someone I wanted as I picked up her Christmas version a while back. I can't remember her abilities at the moment but was she a counterattack?
She does have counterattack
15% atk for all squad and 2.2x damage to 2 enemies too

Taon
04-30-2018, 07:29 PM
She does have counterattack
15% atk for all squad and 2.2x damage to 2 enemies too

Geez guys, I even provided a link to the unit in the post about the deal. :)

Tomitain
04-30-2018, 07:53 PM
So far the only one of these 6* + a skillbloom deals I've gone in on was Wax Vine's. I guess I really wanted some chainsaw massacres in the future.

smr
05-01-2018, 07:27 PM
funny how they didnt put anything up automatically on their day off heh

smr
05-02-2018, 08:43 PM
hey Nutaku, Golden Week isnt over yet!

phob
05-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Wish I had a place for her since she is a great girl, but she is slice and alas I don't.

Already have Oncidium Bride and Herb Peony (Halloween)

fghk0
05-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Wish I had a place for her since she is a great girl, but she is slice and alas I don't.

I would recommend letting Acacia girl join unless your slice rainbow has reached 16.:wink:

smr
05-05-2018, 02:50 AM
Acacia's nice

Bloom soon please

MagicSpice
05-05-2018, 02:50 PM
i got 6700 gold due to the golden week deal so...

welcome to the party Acacia! I have no slice 6* anyway...

Drip
05-05-2018, 04:39 PM

Bonci + Acacia = -25% ATK for pests, +35% ATK for the squad. Those two make a very solid base together for a debuff squad. See signature below.

fghk0
05-05-2018, 06:21 PM
I think ~ Golden Week is over. :joy:

MagicSpice
05-05-2018, 06:38 PM

meh.... needs more rainbow...

even though i'm currently leveling snowdrop, loquat, burning bush, and acacia right now.... and only 3 are evolvable right now until i get another lv100 red dragon

smr
05-05-2018, 07:21 PM
Firewood has the same pose as Loquat

...why you gotta tease me like this Nutaku

phob
05-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Surely they got one more deal in them tomorrow. Remember Easter? They saved the best for last Kerria for $20
EDIT: Well I guess not ended with a crap deal:frown:

smr
05-06-2018, 07:13 PM
What a waste of an opportunity to make more money by ending the Golden Week sales so early.

The last sale was on the 1st despite Golden Week lasting until the 6th. They even had a banner on the FKG Twitter account saying 6th May.

smr
05-12-2018, 02:42 AM
today's daily disconut is Epidendrum (Swimsuit) and a Rainbow Skillbloom for 3500 Nutaku Gold.

smr
05-13-2018, 02:26 AM
today's daily disconut is Oxalis (Festival) and a Gold Skillbloom for 2500 Nutaku Gold.

why am I doing this now

sniddy
05-13-2018, 04:05 AM
Makes sure people dont forget about them/miss one tehy want

sniddy
05-13-2018, 04:43 AM
So I have

Piece - Mistletoe (2 slots) Daisy and Anemone
Slice - Alpinia (2 slots max amps), Orchid Bride, Black Baccara, Victoria, Victoria Bride, Acacia, Wax vine, as well as maxed Orchid (except ampies) and 3 slot Waterlilly
Hit - Flowering peach, Pumpkin (2 slot), Lagurus, Cactace, 3 slot Peach and a maxed (except ampies) Edelweiss, and of course Alstoe Maria :eyeroll: Lycoris (miko/Shrine) maxed ampies 1 slot, Lycoris slot maxed ampies, Sakura (2 slot) max leveled but hardly had any ampies, totally maxed Setaria, 3 slot max elveled Evening Primrose, Cattleya (not bloomed) dogwood, Epidendrum Swimsuit, a 3 slot Convallaria, and 2 maxed Lavenders with no ampies,

So it has to be a pierce or hit girl and as Anemone doesn't make my squad - I think pierce will be better - need to do a sensible pick and not just grab an Xmas/other special edition one...

smr
05-19-2018, 01:55 AM
today's daily disconut is Viola and a rainbow skillbloom for 3500 Nutaku Gold.

I really am doing this from now on arent I :fear:

sniddy
05-19-2018, 03:10 AM
However make sure you log onto nutaku.net - free visual novel game on offer

Taon
05-19-2018, 04:06 AM
today's daily disconut is Viola and a rainbow skillbloom for 3500 Nutaku Gold.

I really am doing this from now on arent I :fear:

If you don't want to do it, then don't; no one is forcing you man. My hours have been screwy as of late which is why I haven't been doing them (not that I was under any obligation either). :)

smr
05-19-2018, 04:21 AM
I need someone to do it relatively soonish after the deals go live because I want to look at what they're offering while im at work, and since theres no FKG mobile I cant check with my own account.

smr
05-19-2018, 04:22 AM
& that free visual novel that Nutaku is offering right now doesnt look very good...but thats expected from the West's obsession with nukige.

AgentFakku
05-19-2018, 05:07 AM
& that free visual novel that Nutaku is offering right now doesnt look very good...but thats expected from the West's obsession with nukige.

fuck really?

I was gonna get dat Dungeon one w/ banging monster girls but it's actually fucking yuri

sniddy
05-19-2018, 05:09 AM
You mean Sakura Dungeon - maybe but its quite good

smr
05-19-2018, 06:23 AM
the Sakura series look pretty decent. The art anyway. I dont know about the rest though.

phob
05-19-2018, 11:20 AM
FYI Nutaku is giving away Army Gals today only for free

Myrdin
05-19-2018, 03:02 PM
Yeah I know, Sakura Dungeon going the Yuri route completely fck up as far as I am concerned.
You dont get monster Girls that often, and when you do they do a fckn Yuri with a Fox girl ? Really ? Fuck all the Sakura games and their recycled art thats copy paste template in every single game of theirs.

MachThreeSlug
05-19-2018, 08:31 PM
Today's Daily Deal:

Water Hyacinth and a Gold Skillbloom for 2500 NG.

smr
05-19-2018, 09:30 PM
Water Hyacinth's bloom art looks nice but apart from that she is very plain. I'm not sure if any gold knights have 100% counter though.

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 09:31 PM
Water Hyacinth's bloom art looks nice but apart from that she is very plain. I'm not sure if any gold knights have 100% counter though.

Poppy Does

MachThreeSlug
05-25-2018, 06:08 PM
Today's Daily Deal is Scotchbroom and a Rainbow Skillbloom for 3500 NG.

smr
05-25-2018, 07:46 PM
Scotch room is a good member for a solar drive team. Too bad we don't have any of the challenge maps because Nameless Acolyte was too lazy with the updates

MagicSpice
05-26-2018, 01:10 AM
Scotch room is a good member for a solar drive team. Too bad we don't have any of the challenge maps because Nameless Acolyte was too lazy with the updates

actually, i have her on my magic based team cause she's just that... a strong magic character

and they actually have good synergy together.

running lv80 Lycoris, Lv70 helenium, Lv70 Iberis, Lv70 Scotchbroom, and Lv80 Sakura... at least for the first team of rainbows... (the 2nd is burning bush, loquat, snow drop, acacia, and ghostweed)

Unregistered
05-26-2018, 02:09 AM
wish they would drop the skillbloom and sell rainbows for 2500 NG

MachThreeSlug
05-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Today's Daily Deal is Thoroughwort and a Gold Skillbloom. I don't know the price because the game isn't loading properly for me (my anti-tech skills strike yet again -_-) but I'm guessing that she'll be sold for 2500 NG like the other Gold units.

smr
05-26-2018, 06:34 PM
Hmm, I prefer brown girls a little younger or more petite.

MachThreeSlug
06-01-2018, 07:48 PM
No Daily Deal today. I'm guessing the Agave Gatcha is taking it's place for the week.

smr
06-01-2018, 08:22 PM
There's no daily deal today probably because the current producer of Superhippo or whatever position he had is leaving this month so we didn't get one today and probably tomorrow. They also need to stop putting Agave on sale gaddamnit

phob
06-01-2018, 11:18 PM
There's no daily deal today probably because the current producer of Superhippo or whatever position he had is leaving this month so we didn't get one today and probably tomorrow. They also need to stop putting Agave on sale gaddamnit

Hopefully new dev will bring back exchange tickets and dress blooms.

Yes, no Agave or Flowering Peach, or Dusty deals for at least a year.:frown: Its almost as they forgot there are other girls.

smr
06-02-2018, 02:55 AM
Someone on this board last year said that they were stopping buying exchange tickets with flower gems and made it strictly Nutaku gold only, but that may change. Also didnt they do something a month or two ago that you could buy something with gems...so they went against their word or I could be remembering wrong

makinaz
06-02-2018, 08:58 AM
Someone on this board last year said that they were stopping buying exchange tickets with flower gems and made it strictly Nutaku gold only, but that may change. Also didnt they do something a month or two ago that you could buy something with gems...so they went against their word or I could be remembering wrong

When could you ever buy exchange tickets with flower gems? I have no idea what you're talking about.

smr
06-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Exchange tickets were available for flower gems about a year and a half ago, if you look at the forum archives there should be posts about it