PDA

View Full Version : Daily Deals (9/7 - ???)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Ampchan
08-11-2018, 07:24 PM
New deal. Cost same as yesterday (3000 ngold).

It is a gold + a gold of your choice.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457380476622077983/478010404799512596/unknown.png

phob
08-11-2018, 07:36 PM
New deal. Cost same as yesterday (3000 ngold).

It is a gold + a gold of your choice.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457380476622077983/478010404799512596/unknown.png

Good to see a ticket offer
Ioxora has good atk and boost
Seems a bit pricy though
and I am still choking on upgrading all that I got last week:smirk:
I am going to pass.

smr
08-11-2018, 07:37 PM
This may sound weird but I dont really love bikinis that much but...holy crap Ixora is fucking hot as fuck, like Jesus Christ on a pogo stick.

Exchange ticket's nice too I suppose.

Tomitain
08-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Right now Paederia is the only 5* at the moment that I'd like to add to my forces (bloom form + lifestealing skill + attack debuff on pests), but she's not at the 'spend $30 on' level of interest just yet.

phob
08-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Yeah she was good on the last RB event on the counter team with no upgrades. I have now got her at 5/4 and going to give her a shot at max to see what shes got . Ampy are going to Bonci at the moment. Hopefully can get some her way before the next event.
After we get Apple (Festival) Bloomed and Easter Cactus. Counter will become a great, great team. The way I see it.
Saffron, Apple , Phoenix-chan, Anemone, Paederia
Now that's a force to be reckoned with:squint:

MagicSpice
08-12-2018, 12:43 AM
as good as this deal could be (especially with the pick your own unit thing for half of it), i'll never buy a 5*.... that's unless my target is a 6* and a 5* is along the way

events hand them out and the flower gem pull rate isn't that bad... (still could be better).

i'll eventually replace them all with 6*, but the ones I got aren't too bad... if they live long cause they all seem to have about half the HP of my 6* girls... (or at least, they can withstand half the hits...).

i do like some of the ones I did manage to pull though (yukata dogwood and swimsuit cosmos for instance)

smr
08-12-2018, 01:02 AM
Event golds arent as strong as gacha golds, most event golds actually only have single target skills. I dont even remember the last event gold that has a multi target skill.

hypo
08-12-2018, 03:15 AM
Event golds arent as strong as gacha golds, most event golds actually only have single target skills. I dont even remember the last event gold that has a multi target skill.

Sweet William has a 2 target attack, but before that we have to go as far as Strelitzia.

As you said, they are all x2.4 on 1 ennemy.

smr
08-12-2018, 04:44 AM
I got Ixora, and Hop from the exchange ticket. God bless Huei Nazuki girls.

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 12:14 PM
I got Ixora, and Hop from the exchange ticket. God bless Huei Nazuki girls.

Hop is the cutest alci in the game!

Taon
08-12-2018, 04:49 PM
I hope you don't mean me :(

Don't worry; he's referring to me. smr tends to get stuck in the past with regards to 5000-6000 still being a good price today for a single 6* unit and I often point out that this is incorrect.

Like this time. :)

smr
08-12-2018, 06:20 PM
He's too lazy to check past threads where the average price of rainbows always ranged from 5000-6000 gold.

Rainbow skill and dress blooms used to go for 50 flower gems but one day Nutaku decided to stop exchanging gems for items.

Before I see any replying posts paragraphs long that I wont read, do remember that Devil's Claw was on sale for 5000 gold, who is a 5 star but Nutaku (or Superhippo) staff thought she was a 6 star. Serial code status does not affect price.

Taon
08-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Before I see any replying posts paragraphs long that I wont read, do remember that Devil's Claw was on sale for 5000 gold, who is a 5 star but Nutaku (or Superhippo) staff thought she was a 6 star. Serial code status does not affect price.
Don't worry; I don't have anything new to say to you about current 6* pricing.

Oh, except for your attempts to use Devil Claw's first pricing as proof that the devs regard 6* units as going for 5000NG, because they mistook her for a 6* unit and then hand waving away serial code status having any effect on pricing. That's one hell of a selective memory that you have...and you say I'm too lazy to check past threads?

smr
08-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Devil's Claw was also sold as is with no add on bonuses for 5000 gold, not even a skill or dress bloom of any rarity. This actually caused a ruckus a few weeks ago because of how incompetent Nutaku staff are with the daily deals. If you didnt remember this then that is too bad.

Also anyone can check literally anything in this forum, its the search function, which is very convenient to use. Agave was priced at about 1180 gold and Bakery Sakura was available the first time from 11 draw by the way.

Taon
08-13-2018, 08:39 AM
Devil's Claw was also sold as is with no add on bonuses for 5000 gold, not even a skill or dress bloom of any rarity. This actually caused a ruckus a few weeks ago because of how incompetent Nutaku staff are with the daily deals. If you didnt remember this then that is too bad.

Also anyone can check literally anything in this forum, its the search function, which is very convenient to use. Agave was priced at about 1180 gold and Bakery Sakura was available the first time from 11 draw by the way.

You really want to do this, eh?

Okay, first of all, of course I remember the Devil's Claw fiasco. I said that your attempt to use her as proof of 6* units being worth 5000 NG (since the devs mistakenly labeled her as a 6* unit during that offer) while simultaneously stating that being a serial code girl had no bearing on pricing (in an obvious effort to try making that 5000 NG argument for a 6* stick) was a flawed effort at cherry picking because being a serial code girl has absolutely affected pricing: the one and only time a serial code girl was offered at a non-inflated price (or somehow fluffed with FGs, etc) was the Agave for 700NG deal (remember the attempt to offer Agave for 4000NG?).

But, I understand why you tried using Devil's Claw as the argument for 6* units being worth 5000 NG on sale; about four or five months ago Ghost Weed (an actual 6* unit) was offered with a dressbloom for 5000 NG. Even with the dressbloom, the general sentiment of responses was lukewarm and every 6* unit since (with and without addons like blooms, FGs) has been around the 3500 NG mark when offered on sale.

You couldn't find a recent example to support your argument, so you tried to make that glass slipper fit onto a pig wearing makeup. You seem to know how the search function works; try searching for a better example.

smr
08-13-2018, 12:07 PM
Price ranges for rainbows is important because if Nutaku didnt make the mistake of showing Devil's Claw as 6 star, she would've been at a much lower price. It is precisely because she was priced at 5000 gold which shows that Nutaku prices rainbows at the 5000-6000 gold range. Remember that she was also only sold as is and without any add on items. Serial code status also should never affect price and we all know this is one of the shadiest things Nutaku has done so far.

They also sold 2x 6 star exchange tickets at 2500 gold last week so the actual price range of rainbows should be even lower, and these are exchange tickets that you can pick whoever you want.

Initial release of Sakura Apron couldnt be judged on an accurate price because you had to roll for her with flower gems.

Mum and Rough Cocklebur also came in Step-Ups with add-ons. They were also sold later on at lower prices.

Also the special exchange ticket gacha we got over a month started at 6000 Nutaku gold, then decreased to 4500 and so on because this is how Step-Up gachas work.

When I started playing this back in 2016 the general price range of rainbows being sold every Thursday was indeed at the 5000-6000 range, and you are effectively telling me that this is incorrect. Eab has actually made an extensive list of nearly all the Thursday deals from 2016-2017.

The main problem is Nutaku is constantly using a very wide price range for their deals, this would've been a lot simpler if we could still trade flower gems in deals since we can still accurately put a price range on rarities.

Taon
08-13-2018, 01:44 PM
When I started playing this back in 2016 the general price range of rainbows being sold every Thursday was indeed at the 5000-6000 range, and you are effectively telling me that this is incorrect. Eab has actually made an extensive list of nearly all the Thursday deals from 2016-2017.

No, and I see where our miscommunication here is: I have -never- stated that the 5000-6000 range was incorrect back when that was the norm.

What I have said, time and again, is that those prices are not reflective of today's pricing when it comes to daily deals and other sale offers and deciding what deals are good and attempting to hold the daily deals to that prior price model is incorrect. This is why I made the joke about you being stuck in the past about the prices: yes, those prices used to be the norm but they no longer are and haven't been for a long time now. When daily deals started almost a year ago they drastically reshaped the pricing, with 6* tickets going for as little as 1000 NG. Now, the regular price has slowly made its way back up to the 3500 range. I very much doubt we will ever see the 5000-6000 average become the norm again.

edit: With regards to the Devil's Claw offer, I really do think that whomever made the deal was banking on the serial code status as well as it being her debut and betting that enough people would bite, 6* rarity confusion notwithstanding. It's possible that the person who made the deal simply said, "Oh, she's a 6*? 5000!", but that's venturing into conspiracy territory because it means, at best, the 6* status (and therefore price) was an honest error and at worst, a blatant attempt to defraud their customers by knowingly misrepresenting a 5* serial code girl as a 6* unit to justify the 5000 NG price. I never saw anything resembling an apology for the error or an attempt to make amends for anyone who purchased her thinking she was really a 6*, so that rules out "honest error" and we're left with "blatant scam" and "5000 because she was brand new and can't be gotten any other way and the 6* designation was simply a typo and had no effect on the price". Pick your poison!

FriendlyFacez
08-13-2018, 02:28 PM
Splitting the difference between you two (somehow I’m sure instead of settling the argument I’ll just tick you both off) :

I’m personally convinced that Nutaku’s FKG staff value individual 6* Knights in the 5000 Nutaku gold / $50 USD price range. If you asked them how much they’re worth (instead of asking how much the average customer pays), the answer is $50.

However, in practice no one pays $50 USD for a 6* Knight, because Daily and Weekly gacha deals generally offer the Knights at “discounted” rates to ensure they sell. It seems typical to offer the Knights at least 50% off in deals, and to buffer the price by adding other incentives like dressblooms and FGs.

Devil’s Claw, in my opinion, was the case of a double whammy of an error on Nutaku’s part where the staff erroneously identified her as a 6* and thought they could get away without offering the standard 6* discounts because she was a brand new serial code offer. So, standard 6* price, without the standard 6* discount. Except she was just a 5* all along.

Whether Nutaku’s FKG staff’s errors benefits the consumer (see the recent 5* Exchange tickets instead of gacha tickets in the summer daily deals) or harms the consumer (Devil’s Claw), the staff has earned a reputation of stubbornly refusing to ‘correct the record’ and address that an error was made. So, consumers were just hurt by an awful Devil’s Claw deal without any recourse.

But, if you’re paying $50 or more for a 6* Knight these days, you’re doing something wrong, no matter how highly FKG admins may price their characters internally.

phob
08-13-2018, 02:37 PM
I remember paying 6000 NG for an exchange ticket way back when. (got Cherry on a drunkfest):rofl:
No longer unless your name is Aconite:smirk:

FriendlyFacez
08-13-2018, 02:46 PM
You see, that’s exactly why FKG staff internally price the 6* Knights at $50-$60 and then offer periodic steep deals on them so it’s rare to pay that amount in practice. <br />
<br />
If you set $30 as a...

AgentFakku
08-13-2018, 06:20 PM
I think I did pay 50 dollars before that was before I discover HCB and found out if I had wait and shop around, there would better deals and discounts

There are people who spent 50 dollars either they are unaware like I was or they are fricking rich

I wouldn't shame anyone who pays or don't pays

smr
08-13-2018, 07:43 PM
We also had to pay full price for standard rainbows with standard abilities, nowadays we get the occasional rainbow with debuff/1.65 skill boost/critical up/weakness exploitation and people still complain that 3500 gold is not cheap enough

I also noticed they updated solar blast to be significantly more powerful so Team Dogwood is a thing now.

smr
08-14-2018, 07:34 PM
Today's daily deal is the Item Lootcrate for 500 gold.

unknown67
08-14-2018, 08:19 PM
I've had a particularly short temper towards "deals" since the Dipladenia scam. More of this lootcrate shit doesn't help.

phob
08-14-2018, 08:32 PM
Its a setup for Mint DDS:squint:

smr
08-14-2018, 10:32 PM
They'll probably put up Mint alongside a copper skillbloom or something tomorrow...does copper tier blooms even exist :rofl:

phob
08-15-2018, 06:24 PM
Its a setup for Mint DDS:squint:

I was only kidding...whoever keeps doing this stupid shit needs to be fired!

smr
08-15-2018, 06:39 PM
I lost all remaining respect for Nutaku today

Taon
08-15-2018, 07:04 PM
...300NG for a 2* girl (Mint).

Seriously, does the person making the sales have zero idea about how the game works? I would love to witness their reaction when looking over the sales data as they try to figure out why absolutely no one bought this offer.

smr
08-15-2018, 07:26 PM

someone from the discord chat actually bought this on their main account.

FriendlyFacez
08-15-2018, 07:44 PM
I literally burst into spontaneous fits of uproariously loud laughter upon loading FKG this evening.

I'd also like to submit an application to Nutaku to become FKG's new admin. Because, seriously, even with another full-time job to balance, I'm convinced that at least I actually love FKG, have learned the mechanics and care about the game, which is more than can be said for the current batch of admins. So I'd do a better job of this by default.

Whoever paid for this should feel ashamed for tacitly endorsing and encouraging this nonsense.

XDrakeX
08-15-2018, 07:48 PM
Now thats the best deal we ever had :)

I think someone from Nutaku was reading this forum and put this deal up to mock you guys xD

Its pretty funny....

FriendlyFacez
08-15-2018, 07:49 PM

I think someone from Nutaku was reading this forum and put this deal up to mock you guys xD

Its pretty funny....

It's not funny when you consider that somewhere out there, there's either a ridiculous whale or an inexperienced new player who's going to think this is a standard deal and actually pay money for this.

That's when this 'funny joke' actually becomes a really sick and manipulative gesture on Nutaku's FKG staff's part.

unknown67
08-15-2018, 07:50 PM
Well, I'm a F2P player now. I'm not giving money to someone who is actively trying to scam me. Maybe if the game manager resigns, or gives a public apology (with player-wide compensation) I'll give them a second chance, but for the foreseeable future this game doesn't get another dime from me.

Rampage
08-15-2018, 08:46 PM
Personally, it a bit of a over reaction to say it is a scam, yea some one might even buy it. Having said that it is not even funny. Sorry to say it has zero, nah, i would say it has negative comic value in it. It is just plain stupid to long term players, like just stupid in the sense that it will make almost NOOOO income for Nutaku, so why do it?
You want to have a laugh, sure, at least make it funny, you want to attempt to ridicule your income/players...well hmmm ok.
As it stands, I felt the need to tell Nutaku if they read these forums, that I will not be buying Mint, and feel less inclined to make fewer further purchases in future from this. I now perceive that who ever manages FKG is, well not Knowledgable of the game, has no idea how to continue the game and I worry about the future of the game to the extent that i will spend less as i do not like the prospect of spending money on a game that might turn SHIT.

MachThreeSlug
08-15-2018, 10:10 PM
The only positive thing I can take from this is that if they add the CSQ for a 6* or 5* character soon they'll have to add them to the Daily Deal afterwards. If they don't, a massive shit storm will ensue.

unknown67
08-15-2018, 10:16 PM
Plot twist: they add another 5* character CSQ, but it's an event girl again.

makinaz
08-15-2018, 11:36 PM
I want to believe it's just a really bad joke.
But this is definitely not the way a business should be memeing.

sniddy
08-16-2018, 12:06 AM

Its pretty funny....

I think it's this too - I LOLed

Myrdin
08-16-2018, 01:07 AM

someone from the discord chat actually bought this on their main account.

Its because of retarded f*cks like this who keep buying these horrible "deals".

You guys need to vote with your wallets. First they implemented loot boxes, now they are selling WORTHLESS units, that are literally free within the games.

Now why am I getting angry ? I dont spend on Nutaku anymore so why ? Its not really anger, more of a really disgusted outrage, that stupid demented crap like this flies with no consequences to the piece of donkey dung who actually put this "deaaal" up.

I do understand the possible comical value in this, but considering the company its coming from, the all the laughter dies off even before it makes halfway out of the throat. Nutaku has a lot of crap on their plate to be pulling this sort of stunts.

You should never credit to malice, what stupidity can explain, but this ..... haaaaah

Its because of the mistreatment and anti-consumer behavior and sheer malpractice like this this which destroyed Battlefront 2 and bunch of other good games. The greed is so blinding its not even funny.
And idi*ts who support this with their money are literally helping breaking the game.
Over reacting ? Maybe. But at least no one is charging me Nutaku gold for doing so heh :p

MagicSpice
08-16-2018, 01:55 AM
Its because of retarded f*cks like this who keep buying these horrible "deals".

You guys need to vote with your wallets. First they implemented loot boxes, now they are selling WORTHLESS units, that are literally free within the games.

Now why am I getting angry ? I dont spend on Nutaku anymore so why ? Its not really anger, more of a really disgusted outrage, that stupid demented crap like this flies with no consequences to the piece of donkey dung who actually put this "deaaal" up.

I do understand the possible comical value in this, but considering the company its coming from, the all the laughter dies off even before it makes halfway out of the throat. Nutaku has a lot of crap on their plate to be pulling this sort of stunts.

You should never credit to malice, what stupidity can explain, but this ..... haaaaah

Its because of the mistreatment and anti-consumer behavior and sheer malpractice like this this which destroyed Battlefront 2 and bunch of other good games. The greed is so blinding its not even funny.
And idi*ts who support this with their money are literally helping breaking the game.
Over reacting ? Maybe. But at least no one is charging me Nutaku gold for doing so heh :p

easier said than done... even if saying it on here convinced us... that's likely less than 1-3% of the game.... assuming you convinced at least 100 people...

and that's with me low-balling it. simply put, whales are gonna do what they want... which is manipulate the flow of the paid content... with the occasional troll or misguided person helping from time to time

XDrakeX
08-16-2018, 03:13 AM
It's not funny when you consider that somewhere out there, there's either a ridiculous whale or an inexperienced new player who's going to think this is a standard deal and actually pay money for this.

That's when this 'funny joke' actually becomes a really sick and manipulative gesture on Nutaku's FKG staff's part.

Im sorry but anyone who buys this must be beyond stupid. If you are that stupid you need to learn your lesson the hard way.
Look i was also a new player and as a new player you do the tutorial. Every new player would figure out that 2 star girls are worthless and you get them for free after doing campaign missions. Thats how you make your squad bigger in the beginning of the game. Everyone is figuring that out during the tutorial. It doesnt matter if you are new or a noob. There is no excuse.

fghk0
08-16-2018, 04:45 AM
If it is a joke, I think it is a success.
There are still other good deals.
Suppose the NU staff did this for a reason, or if not doing so would affect the game development after that, then treat it as a joke...

This transaction makes me dumbfounded and feels that the price setting is meaningless...:fear:

sniddy
08-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Wow, some people need to chill

I suspect at least one person brought it to see what happened, to some people $3 is less then nothing, it's like the penny you see on the street and won't even consider bending down for

This was NOT a cynical attempt to get money from people to 'fleece a newb' Devil claw was....possibly that

I'm nearly certain, this was a harmless joke, and maybe their way of saying they actually do read these forums, and a sly nod....I mean if they wanted money they'd sale 5* exchange tickets for $10

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 02:15 PM
If this were a joke, it'd be the minimum possible price. Something like 10 or 50 NG wouldn't look so ridiculous.

smr
08-16-2018, 06:41 PM
everyone has a right to be angry with this deal, it makes us and the game look stupid.

MagicSpice
08-16-2018, 09:22 PM
honestly, i just wonder who the poor saps were that actually got this thing...

especially considering i got lycoris, my VERY FIRST 6* for 10 bucks (i think, it could have been 5 bucks)... cause I got a 6* guaranteed ticket not long after starting the game...

sniddy
08-17-2018, 12:23 AM
...nowhere near as many who got any other deal and yes maybe pricing it at 5 NG would have been better

AgentFakku
08-17-2018, 11:24 PM
eh, not too pissed at the Mint one, imo

coz getting angry makes you drop da game

Im here until FKG dies muhahahaha

https://i.imgur.com/A0WKzeR.jpg

My Waifu - why must u cost so much, come on Nutaku put her up for 10 bucks or less, I bite my Rem body pillow

phob
08-17-2018, 11:49 PM
eh, not too pissed at the Mint one, imo

coz getting angry makes you drop da game

Im here until FKG dies muhahahaha

https://i.imgur.com/A0WKzeR.jpg

My Waifu - why must u cost so much, come on Nutaku put her up for 10 bucks or less, I bite my Rem body pillow

Well she is 10 bucks, you just gotta buy 20 worth of blooms!

smr
08-18-2018, 02:26 AM
Bread Girl for 10 Mints, gotta pad up the price with dressblooms as always

phob
08-18-2018, 06:36 PM
Daily Deal Freesia and Skill bloom 3000 NG

Not a bad price, like the skill bloom better than the FG

She's too similar to Ionocidium (when she grows up) which I have and my purple evader is Lyco. So I am going to pass.

smr
08-18-2018, 07:17 PM
Dont put event and common girls on sale ever again Nutaku.

40% re-attackers arent as good as I thought they would be.

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 09:19 AM
I think seen a quick glimpse of a flower gem step up gacha, but idk when it is.

If it does happen soon, start saving those flower gems

phob
08-19-2018, 11:09 AM
I think seen a quick glimpse of a flower gem step up gacha, but idk when it is.

If it does happen soon, start saving those flower gems

It was supposed to be all weekend , but they made an error and it was only for one day.
They owe us another one.

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 10:45 PM
It was supposed to be all weekend , but they made an error and it was only for one day.
They owe us another one.

goddammit nutaku...

KillStreak27
08-20-2018, 06:15 PM
sad bro my condolences, gonna play later for checking hope nthings gonna error

MagicSpice
08-20-2018, 08:32 PM
nutaku is aware of it, and they're contacting the devs trying to find out what happened...

kinda sucks too cause i'm sitting on 54 flower gems and can still get more (nation battles and storyline isn't fnished)

Ampchan
08-20-2018, 09:56 PM
Hopefully when they bring it back for you guys (if) it is the same broken rates that everyone else got... not that it mattered to me (grumbles in silver)

Taon
08-21-2018, 08:06 PM
Loot crate is up.

Also, I don't think I'm even going to bother putting something here for loot crates in the future.

smr
08-21-2018, 09:51 PM

yes

sniddy
08-21-2018, 11:25 PM
I recommend telling us, and w can ignore it - except obviously people arn't

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 03:45 PM

yes

500 NG for 1/15th of a rainbow ticket. Oh boy?

durrem
08-22-2018, 04:04 PM
500 NG for 1/15th of a rainbow ticket. Oh boy?

And that is one of the best results...

Taon
08-24-2018, 06:11 PM
Today's Deal: Ardisia Bride (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Ardisia-Bride) and 2 gold dressblooms for 3000 NG.

Ampchan
08-24-2018, 08:07 PM
Today's Deal: Ardisia Bride (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Ardisia-Bride) and 2 gold dressblooms for 3000 NG.

The time it took me to realize that said Bride is quite sad...

was like "why the hell gold dressblooms with a rainbow unit ??????"

Taon
08-24-2018, 08:48 PM
The time it took me to realize that said Bride is quite sad...

was like "why the hell gold dressblooms with a rainbow unit ??????"

It's one of the reasons why I usually make the unit name in these posts a link to the unit; I don't always remember rarity/damage type.

Ampchan
08-25-2018, 06:08 PM
It's one of the reasons why I usually make the unit name in these posts a link to the unit; I don't always remember rarity/damage type.

I see that it is a hyperlink now... but it really does not look like one tbh. D:

Anyway,
H.Peony and Skill bloom for 3k.

:neutral:

Taon
08-25-2018, 06:28 PM
I see that it is a hyperlink now... but it really does not look like one tbh. D:

Anyway,
H.Peony (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Herbaceous-Peony) and Skill bloom for 3k.

:neutral:

Fixed (with hyperlink, bold and underline!). :D

Ampchan
08-25-2018, 06:46 PM
haha, thanks

MagicSpice
08-26-2018, 11:07 AM
I already have peony.... so RIP that deal.

Now if it was her Halloween one, then it's a different story

phob
08-26-2018, 01:59 PM
I already have peony.... so RIP that deal.

Now if it was her Halloween one, then it's a different story

I have Halloween and I like her(I would like her a lot more if she was bloomed)

I don't run an evade team very often at all. When I have to, I put Kerria in the slice slot.
Looks like she will be good for a critical team though in bloomed form.
Its an OK deal but I am going to pass.

I need dress blooms. I wish they would offer them.
We got Apple coming up soon, that's one I am looking forward to:grin:

MagicSpice
08-27-2018, 02:36 AM
if only they'd bring back that flower gem step up we got shafted on....

i'm saving flower gems just in case... already at nearly 80 until I start doing phase 2 runs for the current event (or the storyline/nation battles I didn't get to yet)

smr
08-28-2018, 09:27 PM
today's daily deal is the lootcrate for 500 Nutaku gold which is now the standard for the Wednesday deal.

Stamina potions for me this week.

Ampchan
08-29-2018, 08:30 PM
Evening Primrose for 500 ngold. I will do the hyperlinking thing later (if someone doesn't do it first <3). Hard to do it on my phone.

phob
08-29-2018, 09:14 PM
Evening Primrose for 500 ngold. I will do the hyperlinking thing later (if someone doesn't do it first <3). Hard to do it on my phone.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Evening-Primrose

500 NG for a bloomed 5*
Good work, keep it up!

MagicSpice
08-29-2018, 10:08 PM
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Evening-Primrose

500 NG for a bloomed 5*
Good work, keep it up!

one that you get automatically...

only real reason to get her is for the equip slots or skill lv...

of course, they did this cause "hey, we gave her the character quest! Buy her now!" without realizing she's the starting knight...

phob
08-29-2018, 10:22 PM
Well then hopefully its a 6* next time. I have had her a long time. I remember when she was used to be on my first squad with event girls:grin:

Taon
08-31-2018, 09:07 PM
Today's Deal: Apple (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Apple) and 2 Gold Dressblooms, 3000NG. Meh.

Tomitain
09-01-2018, 07:26 PM
Looks like today's deal is Iberis (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Iberis) and a Rainbow Dressbloom for 3000 Nutaku funbux. If I didn't already have the Candy Mage in my forces I'd consider the deal so that I could give Alpinia another equipment slot (Kerria could use one too but Alpinia needs the stats more ATM).

phob
09-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Looks like today's deal is Iberis (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Iberis) and a Rainbow Dressbloom for 3000 Nutaku funbux. If I didn't already have the Candy Mage in my forces I'd consider the deal so that I could give Alpinia another equipment slot (Kerria could use one too but Alpinia needs the stats more ATM).

Have her bought it and got the skill up too!:grin: Badly needed dressbloom used on Epi Swimsuit.
Went for another round of bonus gotcha and pulled a Ardesia dup!:bgrin: she got a skill up too!
Seems the Luck is with me tonight::squint:
Got 650 rainbow medals now so Apple and Easter Cactus are in the bag!:rofl:

Taon
09-07-2018, 07:27 PM
Delphinium (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Delphinium) and 2 gold dressblooms for 3000NG.

phob
09-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Daily deal is Anemone and a rainbow dress bloom for 3000 NG

If you don't already have her, you should jump on this as is a great deal. IMHO she is the best support girl in the game.

I am kinda miffed about it because I need the bloom but mine is already maxed out:cursing:

Ampchan
09-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I am really considering this to finish her off. But I have no gold atm, so I would have to get more gold, and the act of buying is a major barrier for me.

phob
09-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Yeah, I am really considering this to finish her off. But I have no gold atm, so I would have to get more gold, and the act of buying is a major barrier for me.

Understand totally...at least you already have her:cool:
People that don't ought to beg,borrow, or steal to get her:rofl:
She's that good!

smr
09-09-2018, 02:32 AM
Anemone again on daily deal haha

how about putting Saffron, Curcuma or Ionocidium instead

phob
09-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Anemone again on daily deal haha

how about putting Saffron, Curcuma or Ionocidium instead

They will get right on that after a couple more Dusty miller deals!

Ampchan
09-09-2018, 10:38 AM
They will get right on that after a couple more Dusty miller deals!

PSST! I hear you looking to buy some more Dusty Millers! https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/398950851999432715.png

MagicSpice
09-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Eh, I need one more Hit/Strike type... after that I'll have five rainbow girls of every type

So call me when there's either 100 rainbow medals, or I can get someone like Cherry, Flowering Peach, or Catace

Ampchan
09-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Not that I want to lower my chances, but don't forget about the raffle. : c Need those waifus for a happy laifu. Could help you with the next Dusty Miller deal we have!

hypo
09-15-2018, 09:43 AM
Since nobody said it...

Today deal is Chocolate Cosmos (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Chocolate-Cosmos) + 2x Gold DressBloom for 3000NG.

unknown67
09-15-2018, 10:09 AM
I find this deal hilarious, considering us elderly players got Chocosmos for free off of a promo code. Granted, that was one of the only promo codes that was any good. In any case, I'd skip this deal even if I didn't have her. $30 seems way too high.

MagicSpice
09-15-2018, 10:35 AM
Pfft, I pulled her swimsuit version from flower gems...

Ampchan
09-15-2018, 02:22 PM
I find this deal hilarious, considering us elderly players got Chocosmos for free off of a promo code. Granted, that was one of the only promo codes that was any good. In any case, I'd skip this deal even if I didn't have her. $30 seems way too high.

When you didn't get her from a promo code :cry:

It's okay.
She is 5/4 for me anyways because of gacha pulls.

Myers
09-15-2018, 06:58 PM
Today's deal is Helenium (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Helenium) + x1 Rainbow Dressbloom for 3000 NG.

fghk0
09-15-2018, 10:04 PM
I am very struggling with this deal...
But for the slot of the apple ... I need to carefully consider

jessejames93
09-15-2018, 11:22 PM
Helenium worth it? I already have Easter Helenium but what do you guys think? Considering i've spent $30 and gotten several 3 stars and 4 stars this isn't a bad deal compared to my luck

fghk0
09-15-2018, 11:45 PM
Helenium worth it? I already have Easter Helenium but what do you guys think? Considering i've spent $30 and gotten several 3 stars and 4 stars this isn't a bad deal compared to my luck

Personally think that Helenium skills are good, just can't give her more love
If you lack a counterattack, you can choose.:silly:

Ampchan
09-16-2018, 12:16 AM
She is a good unit. I don't have her, so I am going to have to pass on her. (Not like I would have gotten the deal if I did have her.) I just want dupes over new units at this point.

phob
09-16-2018, 02:08 AM
She is good, I have her and added a third slot and put the dress bloom on Lyco (Miko), but am running Apricot right now who has all slots full with my mains over her as purple counter. I am right there with you Ampchan. Only new units I am interested in are current Apple which should be available soon in the rainbow medal exchange, Easter Cactus coming in a few months, and dups that I run to get more slots. I don't need any more new 5*, just blooms. Need a couple for Cherry Sage since they were kind enough to bloom her and trying to get her ready the next RB event.

MagicSpice
09-16-2018, 05:16 AM
I'd honestly get that if you don't have her.

Just like Iberis, Helenium is gonna become insane when she can bloom...

Hell, here's what you got to look forward to (give or take the slight adjustment between Nutaku and DMM):

Helenium- http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Sneezeweed

Iberis- http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Evergreen_Candytuft

Myers
09-18-2018, 06:47 PM
Today's deal is the 'Item DDS x1' (the lootbox) for 500 NG

smr
09-19-2018, 06:26 PM
today's daily deal is Epidendrum and a Gold Dressbloom for 1500 Nutaku gold

kind of tempting because Epidendrum is pretty cute

phob
09-19-2018, 06:41 PM
I probably will get this one. Need the bloom and the slot for Epidendrum would be good. See what the weekly deal tomorrow is first.

Myers
09-21-2018, 06:51 PM
Today's deal is 5* Devil's Claw (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Devils-Claw) (Deal only girl) + 2x Gold Skillbloom for 3000 NG.

Taon
09-21-2018, 06:52 PM
Today's deal: Devil's Claw (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Devils-Claw) and 2 Gold Skillblooms for 3000 NG.

Ampchan
09-22-2018, 06:02 PM
Today's deal is Mum (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Mum) and 2 Gold Skillblooms for 3000 NG.

Quite frankly this upsets me because I was looking forward to this week's rainbow deal, but all we got were code girls....:cry:
Well I guess it is nice for those who didn't get her from the step-up and want her.

phob
09-22-2018, 07:21 PM
Lame, but cheap weekend:silly:Only thing I got was that Epi deal.
at least they bloomed a 6* and a good 5* this week!

MagicSpice
09-22-2018, 07:39 PM
Well, I'm still leveling up my last 4 rainbow girls so adding another right now is... ugh...

Kinda glad I don't have to jump on this deal... but likely can't get the ones next week either

Myers
09-25-2018, 06:44 PM
Today's deal is the DDS item (lootbox) again for 500 NG.

sniddy
09-26-2018, 02:17 PM
Wow these lootboxes must sell, why I don't know, but they keep trotting them out

smr
09-26-2018, 06:02 PM
today's daily deal is Alstroe Maria and a rainbow dressbloom for 2000 Nutaku Gold. They have not specified which Alstroe Maria it is.

phob
09-26-2018, 06:10 PM
It likely is the 5 1/2 star version. Trouble is she cant even make my whale squad:frown:
so I am out

EDIT

It was confirmed on discord that it is the 5 1/2 * version so if you want her its not a bad deal. 12000 bond crystals and a dress bloom is what it is.
as for me I will wait for the weekend deal because I actually despise her

MagicSpice
09-26-2018, 06:14 PM
can't do crap til next week....

SKIP!

Taon
09-26-2018, 06:24 PM
It likely is the 5 1/2 star version. Trouble is she cant even make my whale squad:frown:
so I am out

I'm almost positive it's the 3* version since it was her CSQ that was recently added.

Myers
09-26-2018, 06:39 PM
Most likely it's the Rainbow Dressbloom worth 1500 NG and then the 3* Alstroe Maria worth the the extra 500 NG. It's definitely because of her recent CSQ.

phob
09-26-2018, 06:52 PM
If it was 1500 NG, I would buy it. 2000 for a dress bloom no can do

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 06:59 PM
Nope. It's the 6 star Alstroe Maria. Not a strong unit, but at least it's not the 3 star.

Ampchan
09-26-2018, 08:18 PM
Nope. It's the 6 star Alstroe Maria. Not a strong unit, but at least it's not the 3 star.

Excuse me Mr(s). Random Anon, can I get photo evidence, we have a doubter on the Discord channel and we are going to need some proof to satisfy him.

EDIT: Picture confirmed.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/494722772178698241/dc79cf7db619968a20d911d8195d41aa.png

MagicSpice
09-26-2018, 11:13 PM
sucks too... can't get it and i'm one hit type short of having 5 rainbow girls of each type.... and this is cheaper than normal...

also, i can't really see them tossing in a rainbow bloom without a rainbow unit...

Ampchan
09-26-2018, 11:25 PM
I can tbh. They could have easily put the 3* in and really made people REEE.

Kind of glad they didn't, but at the same time... This deal... No!

smr
09-26-2018, 11:57 PM
its the 6 star version huh? She comes with a rainbow dressbloom at a pretty good price so its a decent deal.

sniddy
09-27-2018, 12:20 AM
Do you get and rainbow coins if you have her already?

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 12:36 AM
Do you get and rainbow coins if you have her already?

No you only get those coins if they come out of a gacha pot

phob
09-27-2018, 12:40 AM
Its really not a bad deal. If I needed bond crystals I would jump on it.
There are only a few girls I really despise and have no intention of using.
This is one of those girls:kiss:

smr
09-27-2018, 04:01 AM
20k bond crystals is 40 Commander Medals (the D medals) so its actually pretty nice. You'll need the medals for some rainbow crystals once rarity growth comes out. The reason why is because they barely give any free flower gems at all over here so you'll barely get enough from 11 rolls.

hypo
09-27-2018, 11:44 AM
With the update, they added the full name :
Alstroe Maria (Anniversary)

phob
09-28-2018, 06:56 PM
todays deal is Aconite and 2 skill blooms for 3000NG

I will get this and looking forward to her Rarity growth when she gets 20% debuff and 1.36 skill act and takes her place next to Kerria:squint:
until then, sleep well. Would like to have dress blooms but oh well.

Edit
Shes Bitchin already:silly:

Myers
09-28-2018, 07:27 PM
Wow, is this the first time Aconite has been available?

phob
09-28-2018, 07:53 PM
Wow, is this the first time Aconite has been available?

Yes it is the first time as a deal.
She was in a gacha once before
probably be next May before we get rarity growth and she is usable, so going to Ampy her up slow.

just look at the beast she will become:rofl:
http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Aconite

smr
09-29-2018, 02:26 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/09/29/u1k.png

with this I think my spending on this version has (nearly) stopped.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 02:47 AM
Yes it is the first time as a deal.
She was in a gacha once before
probably be next May before we get rarity growth and she is usable, so going to Ampy her up slow.

just look at the beast she will become:rofl:

She's nothing special as a 6*. She has better than average skill rate up and atk down but the pest/nest ability is essentially an empty slot.

Ampchan
09-29-2018, 03:40 PM

You have to remember that Rarity growth is added at a per unit basis, and considering how well they have handled Blooming, I would not have high hopes regarding when she will get the rarity growth feature.

phob
09-29-2018, 04:57 PM
You have to remember that Rarity growth is added at a per unit basis, and considering how well they have handled Blooming, I would not have high hopes regarding when she will get the rarity growth feature.

That's Ok Ive got Snowdrop, Bonci, Epidendrum (swimsuit), and Lyco (miko) to keep Kerria company until they give me an upgrade.:bgrin:

Myers
09-29-2018, 06:06 PM
Today's deal is Bergenia (Gothic Maid) and 2x Gold Skillblooms for 3000 NG. She's another code girl, though I haven't heard of her before.
Her page on the FKG wiki: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Himalayan_Creeping_Saxifrage_(Gothic_Maid)

phob
09-29-2018, 06:17 PM
Today's deal is Bergenia (Gothic Maid) and 2x Gold Skillblooms for 3000 NG. She's another code girl, though I haven't heard of her before.
Her page on the FKG wiki: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Himalayan_Creeping_Saxifrage_(Gothic_Maid)

She's a cute one but I have no use for her. hasn't got her RG yet on DMM. No 6* this week:frown:

Ampchan
09-29-2018, 09:18 PM
All these code girls has officially used up all my patience. Enough is enough.

XDrakeX
10-01-2018, 03:02 AM
Well i still got her. I already have her normal form and she is also one of the cutest flower knights out there.

Ampchan
10-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Well i still got her. I already have her normal form and she is also one of the cutest flower knights out there.

If you like the unit, great, get her. My issue is they are starting to milk these code girls. 1 a week is fine, but I am hunting new units I can actually use and code girls are useless for missions for the most part.

Edit: I just want to do something. I am bored in the game right now. No blooms are at that I am after and I need a goal :C

phob
10-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Yep time for a snapshot update! need some new functionality and a lot more blooms.
Got 2 weeks of RB so everything will be caught up here
If they want me to add more 6* other than Apple and Easter Cactus, they are going to have to issue them already bloomed. I got all I need.

unknown67
10-02-2018, 04:50 AM
Everyone, get your pitchforks and torches ready, Betwixt (community manager in FKG Discord) has all but confirmed that they plan to do an Edelweiss scam on Thursday. Apparently they are incapable of listening to us when we told them over a month ago that we don't want to pay for fucking event units.

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 06:42 AM
I really do wonder whether antagonizing their player base is a business decision or a hobby on their part. Not that I know which would reflect worse on them, but I do wonder.

Myers
10-02-2018, 10:08 PM
Today's deal is once again the DDS item (lootbox) for 500 NG. Looks like they put it on sale every Wednesday.

phob
10-02-2018, 10:26 PM
I guess somebody's buying these. Be nice if they sold 6* Dress blooms straight up like they used too

MagicSpice
10-03-2018, 12:05 PM
I guess somebody's buying these. Be nice if they sold 6* Dress blooms straight up like they used too

that or something with rainbow medals guaranteed since the leader gacha still isn't implemented (if it ever will be cause it's really an easier way to get 6* girls)

unknown67
10-03-2018, 03:23 PM
In case people are curious about the excuses the staff are giving for the Edelweiss scam:

So yes, they apparently deemed the Dipladenia scam "successful." It confuses me.

Myers
10-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Well, today's that controversial deal. It's Edelweiss + x1 Rainbow Dressbloom for 2000 NG.

FriendlyFacez
10-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Who the hell is paying Nutaku's FKG team for event girls and encouraging this nonsense.
Whoever it is, I want it on record that I hate those people the most.

Ampchan
10-03-2018, 06:38 PM
https://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=11347&d=1538601388

Let's take a moment to note that if people are willing "to get something over" with that literally takes 3-4 stamina pots (valued at less than 1$ in all actuality, probably even less than .50$), then they are a new level of lazy and I quite frankly wonder if they are just dumb, inept, or both.

Someone made the argument that people might be collecting her and that is why they might buy it. So they can have 4 of her.... I know that is the mentality behind code girls, which I am sure you all know my opinion on those. But I honestly think they just want to milk those who they can until they decide to pull an X-over'd

Who the hell is paying Nutaku's FKG team for event girls and encouraging this nonsense.
Whoever it is, I want it on record that I hate those people the most.

You are not alone. I wouldn't even be surprised anymore if even the worst of those in DMM Chat wouldn't even find it worth it anymore to tease Nutaku players.

unknown67
10-03-2018, 07:42 PM
I posted this in Discord, but I may as well ditto it here: If they did the exact same deal at the exact same price but without Edel, they would likely get a very similar number of buyers and not piss people off. How is this so difficult?

If this deal does well, it's literally only because of the dressbloom at a halfway decent price.

Unregistered
10-04-2018, 06:41 AM
Well, today's that controversial deal. It's Edelweiss + x1 Rainbow Dressbloom for 2000 NG.

I'm seeing Edelweiss + Gold Dressbloom for 2000. Did the update change it?

hypo
10-04-2018, 10:55 AM

Yeah, I'm sure it was written Rainbow this morning.

Taon
10-04-2018, 11:25 AM
For 2000NG, it -should- be a rainbow dressbloom. Oh, well.

As with the Dipladenia, and past normal free-gacha girl offers, this annoys me, but I've grown to look at it this way: the devs are letting me give my wallet a break while letting those with more money and less time to contribute to their profits instead. Suits me; Soulcalibur 6 is out on PC in a couple of weeks so I'll buy that instead.

MagicSpice
10-04-2018, 06:48 PM
not a daily deal, but for the step up gacha (doable only once), you can draw the following:

Step 1- Single Pull, Bonus of 50k Coins and 2 of each Ampy (Cost so far, 500 NG)
Step 2- Single Pull, Bonus of 1 Rainbow Dressbloom and 1 Gold Dressbloom (Cost so far, 2000 NG)
Step 3- Single Pull that's GUARANTEED to be either Mei Plumblossom, Cactace, or Cherry (Cost so far, 5000 NG)
Step 4- Same as Step 3 but without the girl you pulled, Bonus of 100k Coins (Cost so far, 8000 NG)

I did it fully and got both Cherry and Cactace, the TWO I didn't have before. This not only nets me at least 5 rainbow girls of every type, but also 2 more that can bloom and are rather strong.

In fact, my rainbow collection is gonna be posted in a different thread cause not sure who to use....

Ampchan
10-04-2018, 09:46 PM
I honestly find this gacha to still be pretty expensive. Considering the weekend deals give you unit+skill+dress for about 3~3.5. That means you are really just getting 2 of those and then all the rest of the crap involved is 1k ngold. Only benefit I see in it really is if you are someone like me for example who would get an additional 150 rainbow medals from this since I have all 3 of the units already.

They all 5/5 skill already though so I kind of would be getting shafted there.

MagicSpice
10-04-2018, 09:49 PM
I honestly find this gacha to still be pretty expensive. Considering the weekend deals give you unit+skill+dress for about 3~3.5. That means you are really just getting 2 of those and then all the rest of the crap involved is 1k ngold. Only benefit I see in it really is if you are someone like me for example who would get an additional 150 rainbow medals from this since I have all 3 of the units already.

actually, i was aiming for that with mei (who still needs both skill rate and equip slots increased), but considering i didn't have 2 of the 3 rainbow girls.... i got the 2 i didn't have as luck would have it

even then, i knew of a few gold units i didn't have at 4 equip slots yet and then on top of that I easily could use more rainbow dressblooms. most of mine have 1-2 slots cause i have so many rainbows now (21 in fact). Only Lycoris had 4 slots cause well... she's top waifu for this game (in my case).

value is honestly subjective, but i can still agree with what you said, the rainbow medals would greatly help (which is why they need to implement the damn leader gacha already....)

phob
10-04-2018, 09:51 PM
First two steps are good for the blooms and the throw ins (I got lucky and pulled a 6* to boot) I stopped there
Used the blooms on Cherry Sage and on 6* Apple

unknown67
10-05-2018, 05:15 AM

You are correct, it was originally written as a rainbow dressbloom. However, as evidenced by someone on Discord who bought it for the rainbow dressbloom before maintenance changed the text, it instead gave a gold skillbloom. Yes, SKILLbloom not dress. As of right now, they have not been refunded for this bullshit. I'll keep people posted if they're interested how this turns out, I know I certainly am. Unlikely that anything will happen before Monday though.

Taon
10-05-2018, 09:07 AM
You are correct, it was originally written as a rainbow dressbloom. However, as evidenced by someone on Discord who bought it for the rainbow dressbloom before maintenance changed the text, it instead gave a gold skillbloom. Yes, SKILLbloom not dress. As of right now, they have not been refunded for this bullshit. I'll keep people posted if they're interested how this turns out, I know I certainly am. Unlikely that anything will happen before Monday though.

Stupid of them not to make good on the original stated offer; 2000 for a rainbow dressbloom is the average price (can't imagine anyone seriously arguing that including an event girl should affect the price whatsoever). 2000 for a gold dressbloom is overpriced, let alone a skillbloom. I hope that person files a complaint with Nutaku.

Myers
10-05-2018, 06:15 PM
Today's daily deal is Alstroe Maria (likely 6* version, but not specified) + 1x Rainbow Skillbloom for 3000NG.

Strange to see her on sale again so soon and I think last time it was + 1x Dressbloom for 2000NG.

FriendlyFacez
10-05-2018, 06:16 PM
Wasn't Alstroe Maria literally just in another daily deal?

What the flying flip, FKG

Ampchan
10-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Today's daily deal is Alstroe Maria (likely 6* version, but not specified) + 1x Rainbow Skillbloom for 3000NG.

Strange to see her on sale again so soon and I think last time it was + 1x Dressbloom for 2000NG.

You will be correct. This is literally just a F you to players I feel.

How can we make the angry players angrier?
-Let's replace dressbloom with skillbloom
-Do the same deal that the already were pissed about again shortly after doing it before
-Increase the price by 10 USDs because why the fuq not....

phob
10-05-2018, 08:51 PM
This is terrible deal.

The 5* gacha is good and so are the first two steps of the weekly Oct gacha.

I got a 6* and eight 5* and 6* and 5* dress blooms and shit tons of throw ins this week out of those two.:grin:

MagicSpice
10-06-2018, 12:25 AM
I burned 800 on the 5* gacha. Net Iris and Ptaya (or whatever her name is)

Other 200 went to the 100 draws and one net me fennel. 3 5* girls for 10 bucks? Much worth.

phob
10-06-2018, 12:46 AM
I burned 800 on the 5* gacha. Net Iris and Ptaya (or whatever her name is)

Other 200 went to the 100 draws and one net me fennel. 3 5* girls for 10 bucks? Much worth.

Man Pitahaya is bloomed and she is kicking ass in the raid boss event along with Cherry Sage:bgrin:

Myers
10-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Today's deal is Alpinia + 1x Rainbow Skillbloom for 3000 NG.

Ampchan
10-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Today's deal is Alpinia + 1x Rainbow Skillbloom for 3000 NG.

Wish it had a dressbloom as well.... :sadroo:

unknown67
10-07-2018, 06:15 PM
Wish it had a dressbloom as well.... :sadroo:

Would you actually believe the deal if it said it had a dressbloom? Because the last time they said there was a rainbow dressbloom, it was actually a gold skillbloom.

I'm at the point now where I will simply refuse to buy any deal no matter how good until we get confirmation that the current manager has been replaced. I simply don't trust the staff anymore.

MagicSpice
10-07-2018, 07:24 PM
only reason i would have bought it is cause it's a 6* i didn't have... timing would have been great too given the colors for the manyus and dragons...

but instead, that 30 bucks went to Kamihime Project (and I got a damn good pull there).

besides, i have 21 rainbow girls.... no matter how good they are, i might not go for too many deals unless it's a REALLY good one (like that 5* gacha)

Ampchan
10-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Would you actually believe the deal if it said it had a dressbloom? Because the last time they said there was a rainbow dressbloom, it was actually a gold skillbloom.

I'm at the point now where I will simply refuse to buy any deal no matter how good until we get confirmation that the current manager has been replaced. I simply don't trust the staff anymore.

If you were a victim of this please contact them. While they can be dipshits, this is a case of false advertising and they BY LAW have to make it right. They may have shit deals, but they are not stupid when it comes to the law. They know they fucked up and if you have evidence (and yes you need evidence, although your purchase has a timestamp associated with it, and frankly that is enough evidence), they have to BY LAW make it right.

There is already people who have been given their dressbloom, just contact them if you made the purchase BEFORE it was changed.

unknown67
10-09-2018, 05:12 AM
If you were a victim of this please contact them. While they can be dipshits, this is a case of false advertising and they BY LAW have to make it right. They may have shit deals, but they are not stupid when it comes to the law. They know they fucked up and if you have evidence (and yes you need evidence, although your purchase has a timestamp associated with it, and frankly that is enough evidence), they have to BY LAW make it right.

There is already people who have been given their dressbloom, just contact them if you made the purchase BEFORE it was changed.

Responded on Discord but may as well mention here too: I did not buy the deal and therefore have no need for a refund. My interest into this issue was mostly how they would respond to a deal that they fucked up so badly, since I don't recall it happening before (and if it did, it wasn't with this game manager). Glad they "fixed" it, but still going to be avoiding any and all supposed "deals" for quite a long time.

Myers
10-10-2018, 06:38 PM
Today's deal is Snapdragon + 1x Gold Dressbloom for 2000 NG.

Ampchan
10-10-2018, 08:08 PM
The predictability is unreal.

phob
10-10-2018, 08:35 PM
How about a cheap H Peony(Halloween) deal? I would like to get her a bloom.:smirk:

sniddy
10-10-2018, 11:51 PM
hoping 31st it's her this year not pumpkin

MagicSpice
10-11-2018, 01:42 AM
Today's deal is Snapdragon + 1x Gold Dressbloom for 2000 NG.

looks great for a taunt setup.... but other than that... meh

(even then, that's assuming she can rarity growth later on...)

Myers
10-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Today's deal is Horse Chestnut + 1x Rainbow Skillbloom for 3000 NG.

Myers
10-12-2018, 06:18 PM
Also, there's a Gacha for Devil's Claw (a code girl) from October 13 - October 14.

Step 1 (200 NG): 1x Premium Draw (4*, 5*, 6*)
Step 2 (900 NG): 11x Premium Draw (4*, 5*, 6*)
Step 3 (1500 NG): 1x Premium Draw (5*, 6*) + 1x Gold Dressbloom
Step 4 (2500 NG): Devil's Claw + 2x Gold Dressblooms

phob
10-12-2018, 09:21 PM
I liked last weeks gacha better.
Think I will go with Horse Chestnut though.
She will come in handy for the next event. I wish it came with Dress bloom though:smirk:

Myers
10-13-2018, 06:03 PM
Today's deal is Devil's Claw + 1x Gold Skillbloom for 3000 NG.

Interesting that she's on the Gacha and daily deal at the same time :think:.

phob
10-13-2018, 06:52 PM
Today's deal is Devil's Claw + 1x Gold Skillbloom for 3000 NG.

Interesting that she's on the Gacha and daily deal at the same time :think:.

No and Hell no:silly:

Looks like Horse Chestnut is all this week.

FriendlyFacez
10-14-2018, 12:10 AM
A strange decision to undercut their weekend deal with a cheaper daily deal for the same character.

Anyone who paid the weekend gacha rate for Devil's Claw on Saturday should be pissed.

sniddy
10-14-2018, 04:58 AM
It's a different deal - for what 2100 more you likely get 2 - 3 more golds or even a rainbow (around 1 in 8 I think), 3 gold dressblloms (not 1 skillbloom) and some silvers to trash for bonds and coins

So - not the same deal

Ampchan
10-14-2018, 06:20 PM
I want to take a moment to say that the fact that it says Devil's Claw Gacha 4 causes me to chuckle a little bit.

Myers
10-17-2018, 06:05 PM
Today's deal is Di Yu + 2x Gold Dressbloom for 2000 NG.

MagicSpice
10-17-2018, 10:42 PM
Today's deal is Di Yu + 2x Gold Dressbloom for 2000 NG.

they really need to stop tossing in the 4*'s and below as a deal...

at least until they put in rarity growth...

smr
10-18-2018, 01:15 AM
today's deal of Di Yu was replaced (was it?) with a Resource Pack for 2000 Nutaku Gold

1x Rainbow Dressbloom
50x of ever Ampy

phob
10-18-2018, 01:46 AM
Yes it is legit! about damn time

I bought two:grin:

Had to expand my storage some to take all that on..

Soapwort and Loquat will benefit greatly from this.:bgrin:

They need to offer this more often

sniddy
10-18-2018, 01:36 PM
My only question is do I buy one...or 2

phob
10-18-2018, 01:45 PM
My only question is do I buy one...or 2

YOU SHOULD BUY TWO!

sniddy
10-18-2018, 02:01 PM
Tight budget this month I fear...and the dreaded X is coming massively

phob
10-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Yeah I think I am only going to buy this deal this week unless something really compelling comes up
I hope that they offer it some more because with a few exceptions, its really about all I need at this point.

Ampchan
10-18-2018, 08:33 PM
oh.... I kind of wish I knew about this deal.... haven't logged in all day....

Myers
10-19-2018, 06:08 PM
Today's deal is Ionocidium + 1x Rainbow Skillbloom for 3000 NG.

Myers
10-20-2018, 06:03 PM
Today's deal is Xanthium (Code Girl) + 2x Gold Skillblooms for 3000 NG.

jessejames93
10-21-2018, 12:22 AM
So is the only way to get these code girls is from buying them? Or until a code comes out for Nutaku?

MagicSpice
10-21-2018, 12:47 AM
So is the only way to get these code girls is from buying them? Or until a code comes out for Nutaku?

that's implying they even want the code to come out...

haven't seen a serial code for a while... (or a survey for that matter)

Ampchan
10-21-2018, 04:44 PM

You are correct, Code girls will be cash only and will always be only for waifu value. They are worse than event girls and frankly you should not feel too bad about not being able to get them from a free method.

They did have a free method for Bakery Sakura and quite honestly it was just a cash grab as you have less than a 1% of getting her after rolling a gold unit (thus real rate was about ~.06%)

phob
10-21-2018, 04:54 PM
They did have all the code girls in a weekend gacha once. 2000NG for 11 pull limit 5.
I didn't do it but I did buy Aconite in a daily deal not long ago because I like her and wanted her.
They had one with Mum(which I didn't want) that had two dressblooms for 2000NG that I bought.

Ampchan
10-21-2018, 05:00 PM
I value code girls as worth nothing, and would quite honestly be pissed to roll one in place of a unit of equal rarity. Unless of course I already have that unit maxed... I guess I will let the lack of the 2 extra rainbow medals slide in that case....

jessejames93
10-21-2018, 11:12 PM
You are correct, Code girls will be cash only and will always be only for waifu value. They are worse than event girls and frankly you should not feel too bad about not being able to get them from a free method.

They did have a free method for Bakery Sakura and quite honestly it was just a cash grab as you have less than a 1% of getting her after rolling a gold unit (thus real rate was about ~.06%)

Yeah i'll pass on anything worse than event girls as they are pretty awful (unless your FTP) lol

MagicSpice
10-23-2018, 09:27 PM
Yeah i'll pass on anything worse than event girls as they are pretty awful (unless your FTP) lol

not sure if it counts as whaling (especially since it took me over a year to reach the point where I'm at), but i'm pretty much buying my rainbows and nothing more...

which is why i'm hoping black friday gives something good... with at least 5 rainbows of each type, i really don't need to go out of my way to get more unless the deal is far too good to pass up

and if we ever get to use leader medals for those guaranteed gold tickets, the deals would REALLY have to be epic for a smart player to buy them (cause you'll get fed rainbow medals a lot easier)

Myers
10-24-2018, 06:22 PM
Today's deal is "Halloween Sale Day 1"! Contains 3x 5* Exchange Tickets for 2000NG. Can buy 2 times.

phob
10-24-2018, 06:34 PM
Today's deal is "Halloween Sale Day 1"! Contains 3x 5* Exchange Tickets for 2000NG. Can buy 2 times.

Time to load up on cheap blooms!:grin:

smr
10-24-2018, 06:36 PM
spooky deals are amidst

FriendlyFacez
10-24-2018, 06:45 PM
Well, don't make the same stupid mistake I did and buy the 5* Exchange deal twice without realizing that Creeping Jenny and Yarrow are somehow still not available in the 5* shop despite being released ages ago

...Stupid, stupid me.

MagicSpice
10-24-2018, 08:28 PM
tempting, if i was able to buy it....

any 3 5* units for 20 bucks isn't too bad. it would have let be get a few waifus I wanted...

phob
10-24-2018, 08:32 PM
I got dups for slots Madonna, Kale, Nasturtium, Saving the others for now.

Ampchan
10-24-2018, 09:04 PM

Oh that is what it is... Meh

hypo
10-24-2018, 09:57 PM

Dammit, just when I'm unable to log in !!!

phob
10-24-2018, 10:16 PM
Got Fireweed Since my Bergamot valley team can use the skill act, have a bazillion books, and she's yellow:grin:
I am going to save two tickets for future..see what the blooms bring :cool:

Ampchan
10-24-2018, 10:25 PM
Got Fireweed Since my Bergamot valley team can use the skill act, have a bazillion books, and she's yellow:grin:
I am going to save two tickets for future..see what the blooms bring :cool:

The tickets are going to get removed fairly soon. You have to use or lose them as you should know.

FriendlyFacez
10-24-2018, 11:07 PM

I can't log into my account on one of my two computers, but can on the other.

So maybe try a different computer and see if that helps?

phob
10-25-2018, 02:31 AM
Discord Additional note: after today's maintence the 5/6 Exchange Shop will be updated with all the latest units.:grin:

YARROW:grin:

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 03:54 AM

That is not right. Turn in a trouble report with your ID they may be able to fix it

hypo
10-25-2018, 05:46 AM
That is not right. Turn in a trouble report with your ID they may be able to fix it

Already done, I filled the form 2 times, and nothing appears in the Support Tickets...
Other people have the same situation on Discord

well this is frustrating
10-25-2018, 09:31 AM
and the stuck loading persists after maintance, great

FriendlyFacez
10-25-2018, 09:38 AM
Discord Additional note: after today's maintence the 5/6 Exchange Shop will be updated with all the latest units.:grin:

YARROW:grin:

Good on you, Nutaku FKG staff

phob
10-25-2018, 11:45 AM
Good on you, Nutaku FKG staff

Got Yarrow and King Protea with my last two.
Protea looking good after rarity growth if and when we ever see it.

hypo
10-25-2018, 11:58 AM
Just when they put interesting deals, I can't log in...
Damn you, Nutaku!!

phob
10-25-2018, 12:03 PM
Put in a support ticket. I would be beyond pissed at this point!
Bloomed Pumpkin today which is nice as she picks up skill act and makes her more viable for a blue. Who knows what good deals (or not) will come
Hope they do something with H Peony HW! and give her a bloom next week
Making a semi critical debuffer team since their so stingy on skill act + debuff girls (Kerria going to get them anyways) waiting for her bloom.
Acacia, Pitahaya, H Peony HW gives Acacia the full 80% then we got purslane when she blooms may explore her someday to take it all the way

hypo
10-25-2018, 12:11 PM
Put in a support ticket. I would be beyond pissed at this point!

Already tried 2 times, the support form sends me a mail saying "We've received your support ticket." but nothing appears on my account page.
Same situation for other Discord users.

I just tried Puffin on my tablet, same loading problem

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 12:22 PM
Already tried 2 times, the support form sends me a mail saying "We've received your support ticket." but nothing appears on my account page.
Same situation for other Discord users.

I just tried Puffin on my tablet, same loading problem

puffin, brave, ie, opera(with vpn and without), diff pc even. i think it really is account thing somehow, too lazy to make new acc to test. and no freaking word from nutaku peeps is somewhat concerning.

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Just when they put interesting deals, I can't log in...
Damn you, Nutaku!!

Have you tried clearing your cache? That sucks let us know if you get in

hypo
10-25-2018, 01:02 PM
Have you tried clearing your cache? That sucks let us know if you get in

Cleared cache and dns (os+browsers), switched browsers, tried puffin, checked Chrome sockets/dns/etc...

Some people with the problem can log in with an alt account, so it's coming from Nutaku or the network.

phob
10-25-2018, 01:14 PM
Cleared cache and dns (os+browsers), switched browsers, tried puffin, checked Chrome sockets/dns/etc...

Some people with the problem can log in with an alt account, so it's coming from Nutaku or the network.

If an alt account works its sure as hell sounds like a Nutaku account issue that they need to attend to pronto:cursing:

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 01:46 PM
Do you use a proxy or vpn? I'm sure you would of tried disabling them if that was the issue, and i'm guessing you've manually enabled flash? After all that there is nothing i can think of that could fix it definitely sounds like it's on Nutaku's end

hypo
10-25-2018, 02:08 PM
Do you use a proxy or vpn? I'm sure you would of tried disabling them if that was the issue, and i'm guessing you've manually enabled flash? After all that there is nothing i can think of that could fix it definitely sounds like it's on Nutaku's end

No vpn nor proxy, tried to disable all extensions, flash player loads the animation fine, so yeah, not many options there...

Myers
10-25-2018, 06:06 PM
Today's Deal is: Halloween Sale Day 2!

Deal: 1x Gold Skillbloom + 1x Gold Dressbloom for 1500NG
Purchase Limit: 2 Times

phob
10-25-2018, 06:07 PM
More like opportunity to buy if you need it than a deal...pass
BRING ON THE RAINBOWS (and the blooms):squint:

jessejames93
10-25-2018, 07:10 PM
More like opportunity to buy if you need it than a deal...pass
BRING ON THE RAINBOWS (and the blooms):squint:

Agreed, i'm looking for either Harbaceous Peony (Halloween) or Pumpkin

FriendlyFacez
10-25-2018, 08:24 PM
The weekly deal is what I'm now debating. $50 for a single gold and a single rainbow unit seems a little steep, especially since I got all the golds I really wanted with the Day 1 deal. And I don't like

Chances are we'll eventually get a 6* exchange ticket deal before the Halloween sale is over, right? I think I'll wait for that.

phob
10-25-2018, 09:06 PM
The weekly deal is what I'm now debating. $50 for a single gold and a single rainbow unit seems a little steep, especially since I got all the golds I really wanted with the Day 1 deal. And I don't like

Chances are we'll eventually get a 6* exchange ticket deal before the Halloween sale is over, right? I think I'll wait for that.

This will be there until next Thursday....hold...hold...Hold

MagicSpice
10-25-2018, 10:43 PM
i still have to wait until next thursday til i can get anything....

kinda sucks too cause if they offer a good deal on rainbows, i'm just SOL

phob
10-25-2018, 11:00 PM
i still have to wait until next thursday til i can get anything....

kinda sucks too cause if they offer a good deal on rainbows, i'm just SOL

sorry but I am guessing we will see 6* tickets, 6*blooms, 6* girl pumpkin or hopefully H Peony HW, and then a 5* girl

Tomitain
10-26-2018, 05:01 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Halloween Lagurus is involved in one of the deals considering she just got her bloom form alongside Pumpkin.

phob
10-26-2018, 01:16 PM
If anybody has 5* tickets to burn. You can make a pretty good RB team on the cheap:bgrin:

or throw in just 1 20% Debuff 6* in place of Dahlia and put a taunt on her and do enormous damage:squint:
because at a full 70% debuff, Cherry Sage and Paedaria with recovery boost on cannot be killed by even the biggest RB if you give them some help.

Myers
10-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Today's Deal is: Halloween Sale Day 3!

Deal: 1x Rainbow Skillbloom + 1x Rainbow Dressbloom for 3000NG

phob
10-26-2018, 06:11 PM
Today's Deal is: Halloween Sale Day 3!

Deal: 1x Rainbow Skillbloom + 1x Rainbow Dressbloom for 3000NG

Bad deal...pass

Myers
10-26-2018, 06:14 PM
Furthermore, today has a daily Gacha:
Not Owned Gacha [October 27 - October 28]

https://i.imgur.com/OyaPi2V.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WbOCKr9.jpg

MagicSpice
10-26-2018, 09:58 PM
oh, fml....

7k NG for 15 girls.... a few of which are no less than 5* AND one is a 6* you don't have....

phob
10-26-2018, 10:15 PM
oh, fml....

7k NG for 15 girls.... a few of which are no less than 5* AND one is a 6* you don't have....

I did both gachas to step 2, cost me 1200 NG
Got Four new golds, one dup
and new Waterlily bride:grin:
Think I am done for the weekend!

AgentFakku
10-27-2018, 11:13 AM
Furthermore, today has a daily Gacha:
Not Owned Gacha [October 27 - October 28]

https://i.imgur.com/OyaPi2V.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WbOCKr9.jpg

Holy shit,

3 bucs + 5 Bucks + 7 + 15 + 30 = 60 bucks

hmm, fine take my money

I just need to figure another method to pay
edit:
it be nice if they did not owned for gold as well

phob
10-27-2018, 11:22 AM
Holy shit,

3 bucs + 5 Bucks + 7 + 15 + 30 = 60 bucks

hmm, fine take my money

I just need to figure another method to pay
edit:
it be nice if they did not owned for gold as well

Try both gachas to step 2...1+3 and 3+5
you might get lucky...I did:bgrin:
plus they probably going to do a cheap pumpkin deal again last year was 1000 on HW

hypo
10-27-2018, 11:47 AM
Try both gachas to step 2...1+3 and 3+5
you might get lucky...I did:bgrin:
plus they probably going to do a cheap pumpkin deal again last year was 1000 on HW

1000 NG for pumpkin? If they put it again, I'm sold!

Myers
10-27-2018, 06:11 PM
Today's Deal is: Halloween Sale Day 4!

Deal: 6* Pumpkin + 1x Rainbow Skillbloom + 1x Rainbow Dressbloom for 4000NG

phob
10-27-2018, 11:06 PM
Today's Deal is: Halloween Sale Day 4!

Deal: 6* Pumpkin + 1x Rainbow Skillbloom + 1x Rainbow Dressbloom for 4000NG

Well I guess there's still hope for a 6* ticket on the cheap:smirk:

hypo
10-28-2018, 01:26 AM
4000 NG ????

Nope! Nope nope nope!

Zandel
10-28-2018, 03:34 AM
If you do not have pumpkin that is a really good deal, 4k for basically 2 6*s is quite cheap.
If you do have her tho it's 4k for 2 dress and one skill bloom so not so good.

phob
10-28-2018, 11:35 AM
If you do not have pumpkin that is a really good deal, 4k for basically 2 6*s is quite cheap.
If you do have her tho it's 4k for 2 dress and one skill bloom so not so good.

I am waiting for a cheap Rainbow ticket and wishing that Loquat had twin sisters that came in Red, Purple, and Blue:rofl:
Got a couple of weeks before they expire-watch the blooms (got my eye on you Purslane:kiss:) , if nothing I want blooms, then going with Dusty Miller.