PDA

View Full Version : Ninja spy battles award

ciphoto
09-05-2017, 10:08 AM
I'm battling the ninja spy and get a map type award what is that? I don't see any way to use it currently. I have not done much in that world tho.

ciphoto
09-05-2017, 12:06 PM
Now i just won an orgasm. But i don't know where to access it or how to use it.

MuljoStpho
09-05-2017, 12:57 PM
I'm battling the ninja spy and get a map type award what is that? I don't see any way to use it currently. I have not done much in that world tho.

The prize for winning a battle against any world's antagonist can be either:
A) new girl added to your harem (each boss has three girls that you can win (not counting event girls), lowest chance of this possibility although the drop rate seems to be better now than it was before version 2.0)
B) some cash (highest chance of this possibility)
C) some cash and a special item (eventually at some point in the story you will be required to have a special item on hand to be able to continue with the story, each world gets a number of these points spread around throughout all the story scrolls in that world, there's no inventory that you can open to see your current stockpile of special items (the most you can see is a count on how many you currently have of the item being asked for when you're at a point that's asking for one) but the recent 2.0 update apparently changed it so that the special items will no longer drop after you get the right number of them to be able to pass all the points in the story that will ask for them)

They used to also give xp, but that was removed in 2.0

Now i just won an orgasm. But i don't know where to access it or how to use it.

"Only you know how to give them an orgasm" is just the text that every battle displays when you win.