PDA

View Full Version : [Event 20] Rahab & Medusa Rematch

Kitty
09-05-2017, 09:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/MoieIw2.png

I know it's early to post the next event, but it was expected to be Wind Union.
Just a heads up to help prepare everyone else.
So..
Prepare yourselves for Rahab and Medusa Rematch Event!
The schedule has been changed again, so the Halloween/Christmas events can be on the correct date as they were on DMM.
Nutaku had to improvise, and add 2 extra events before, as we are 11 months behind instead of 12.

I hope you were all prepared for Vritra when it came to Thunder teams, cause you'll be battling an even harder Water Eidolon.
Rahab and Medusa were by far the hardest... but hopefully we can get our revenge and kick their Ragnarok ass!

Here's how I knew!
If you drag the image on the side of the screen, (so it's Cthuga now) into another tab, it will open the full image, and the address will be this:
https://cf.g.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/23/chara_l_23.png

To view the next/previous events, change the numbers in the address (23/chara_l_23) to 22, 24, etc.
22 is Vritra, 24 is Rahab (24/chara_r_24 is Medusa), and 25 will the the Wind Union Event and r side will be the new upcoming Fire Kamihime.

Good luck everyone with this event, I know it may be bad news to some of you, as it was for me too. I was looking forward to Union event.
BUT! another advent can be nice for those who planned to use all of their seeds on this raid, and collect some more for the union event after Rahab/Medusa!
also for those who need more assault SR of either element, or Rahab's glaive at MLB (like me!)
I hope you all have enough elixer/half elixer to get what you want, and can collect a nice amount of seeds and focus more on upgrading weapons for the next events. :)

** edit
This is not the last rematch we'll have from now until Halloween, i'm almost certain.
we have now 2 days break from now until Rahab/Medusa, 7 day event, then 2-4 day break to Wind Union Event... another 7 day event, 2-4 day break to Masthema, 7 day event, 2-4 break... so.. That all is a month, so the Jack-O Lantern event will still be too early (pretty much around the 12-14th October) ..so they'll either add another rematch OR take one of the events that were originally after (like Sphinx light advent.. but that's not too likely.) There will be one more extra event that wasn't originally in DMM schedule, but honestly I could go for a third rematch of Phoenix/Apocalypse or just Phoenix cause I want more of her bow... doubt it'll happen, more likely rematch with Ixion alone than Ixion/Yata but who knows.. should be another 7 days then probably a longer break than usual event would end around 20-21st October... 4-5 day break and we'll have jack o lantern in correct time for Halloween...
or.. they may rematch Light Union and we can get the Eido/Wep from it this time.... just kitting :P

sanahtlig
09-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Here's how I knew!
If you drag the image on the side of the screen, (so it's Cthuga now) into another tab, it will open the full image, and the address will be this:
https://cf.g.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/23/chara_l_23.png

To view the next/previous events, change the numbers in the address (23/chara_l_23) to 22, 24, etc.
22 is Vritra, 24 is Rahab (24/chara_r_24 is Medusa), and 25 will the the Wind Union Event and r side will be the new upcoming Fire Kamihime.

That's an ingenious way to verify the event schedule for the following month. Good work.

Slashley
09-05-2017, 10:44 AM
So, the final reprint of events I missed is coming up next. Assuming I can handle Medusa, I'm going to be potting like crazy I guess.
And if I can't handle Rahab with a Thunder main, I'll cry.

Since we'll still be a bit off schedule for Halloween and x-mas, maybe we'll also get Ixion reprint soon too. I certainly wouldn't complain LMBing my Ixid Blade months ahead of schedule.

bigblackcock
09-05-2017, 11:24 AM
i'm happy that the rematch comes after this event, ig gives us some time to save seeds for union event.
also, have the eidolon at MLB and both weapons with 2 stars, so i guess that there is not that much left for me to do there.
and even if i can't pass ragnarok, i stll have the cores from previous events.
the thing is... i planned to use the gems to level up the skill of my wind weapons, but now i'm not sure if to level up them or the my light weapons for medusa event XD

Aidoru
09-05-2017, 03:24 PM
So, the final reprint of events I missed is coming up next. Assuming I can handle Medusa, I'm going to be potting like crazy I guess.
And if I can't handle Rahab with a Thunder main, I'll cry.

Since we'll still be a bit off schedule for Halloween and x-mas, maybe we'll also get Ixion reprint soon too. I certainly wouldn't complain LMBing my Ixid Blade months ahead of schedule.

I'm not sure about Ragnarok but neither Ultimate should be any difficult. IIRC, Medusa HP lower than the regular amount, probably because of how deadly her petrification was, they needed to give players some kind of advantage. If you saved your full burst, you can beat her in a single turn or two. She only has ~700k HP.

Slashley
09-05-2017, 03:55 PM
I've heard of horrible things of Medusa's petrification, but I guess gear progression is on a whole different level now.

lDelay
09-05-2017, 06:22 PM
So those are going to be the next events, hope my team can handle these Advents.

I wasn't able to see what they do because i started playing when Ixion almost finished.
Can anyone say what her overdrives do? I'm pretty curious about it.
And what is the best one to MLB?
Thanks.

bigblackcock
09-05-2017, 06:32 PM
So those are going to be the next events, hope my team can handle these Advents.

I wasn't able to see what they do because i started playing when Ixion almost finished.
Can anyone say what her overdrives do? I'm pretty curious about it.
And what is the best one to MLB?
Thanks.
medusa-
in her normal attacks there is a chance she'll "stone" you, this debuff will make you kami unable to attack nor use skill
also, when raging and using her overdrive skill (attacking 3 random kami) the damage will be much higher witht this debuff.
and in rahab i think she attacked a single target but had attack buff.
also, in ragnarok level she have only 1 chatging orb

lDelay
09-05-2017, 07:17 PM
medusa-
in her normal attacks there is a chance she'll "stone" you, this debuff will make you kami unable to attack nor use skill
also, when raging and using her overdrive skill (attacking 3 random kami) the damage will be much higher witht this debuff.
and in rahab i think she attacked a single target but had attack buff.
also, in ragnarok level she have only 1 chatging orb

Hmmm, so Mordred or Cassiopeia are going to be my best options so far against them.

Probably i'm going with Mordred + Phoenix against Medusa to reduce as much as i can her debuff.

Cassio to nullify her Damage Up against Rahab, but i definetly not going to be able to reduce too much damage or defense because all my thunder team lacks of debuff, i guess i'm going to improvise against her... somehow.

Thanks!

AutoCrimson
09-06-2017, 08:03 AM
guess my drying of gems for upgrading thunder grid finally pays off, since my best teams now are light and water, meaning i need to get that rahab knife maxed out, with medusa being mostly of a bonus/easy kill

bigblackcock
09-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Hmmm, so Mordred or Cassiopeia are going to be my best options so far against them.

Probably i'm going with Mordred + Phoenix against Medusa to reduce as much as i can her debuff.

Cassio to nullify her Damage Up against Rahab, but i definetly not going to be able to reduce too much damage or defense because all my thunder team lacks of debuff, i guess i'm going to improvise against her... somehow.

Thanks!

just remembered something about rahab, it seen like her attack buff have different frame or something 'cause it's stack.

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 04:15 PM
any idea what SSR is released with this rematch?

Slashley
09-06-2017, 04:24 PM
We can't know until it happens, but probably nothing. Japan got three Light Kamihime on that rematch (SSR being Shamas), but... well, we didn't get Raphael when they released the previous out-of-schedule rematch.

Have to wonder though, how are we going to get the skipped ones? ... never?

phuonglop12a2
09-06-2017, 10:30 PM
I had SSR Eidolons Dark Duhlaha + Water Vrita, Should i farm SSR Eidolon in this event? Or will farm Weapon + Ticket?

Gisborn
09-07-2017, 07:04 PM
any idea... if we are able to get a full LB for the weapon and eido? or is it basically useless event for old players?

bigblackcock
09-07-2017, 08:07 PM
any idea... if we are able to get a full LB for the weapon and eido? or is it basically useless event for old players?

depends on how much half elixer/elixers you wish to spend.
if you didn't play those events yet and start from 0, then you'll need to use a hell amount of half elixers/elixers to MLB both eido and weapons.

Aidoru
09-07-2017, 08:12 PM
We don't have an answer to that because nutaku has been just doing whatever the fuck they wanted. During the Phoenix and Apoc rematch, they added in an entirely new set with unusually high exchange cost, but you could get an entire max break 2nd copy of the SSRs. During Typhon and Garuda, they did not add in a 2nd set, they just left the same ones and added a few other items, so if you already had it, you couldn't get another copy.

MrAir
09-10-2017, 09:26 AM
let's be honest, im quite sure, nutaku do not do nothing with kh, they just translate this game (this is normal for most of mmo games), that s why their tech support is so slow.

YoRHa
09-10-2017, 01:19 PM

I'm not sure about that ok, but in Japan the next event was this ^^

bigblackcock
09-10-2017, 01:24 PM

I'm not sure about that ok, but in Japan the next event was this ^^

it's 100% rahab and medusa rematch in nutaku though, it's not the first time the change the order of events.
the rematch of garuda and typhon should have come after Xmas according to dmm but it's already done after yatagarasu event, isn't it?
they're doing it so halloween and Xmas events will start in their correct dates as there nutaku started 11 months after dmm and not 12, so it'll be funny to have halloween event in last week of september and Xmas event in november, right? so they're doing more events to fix it.

YoRHa
09-10-2017, 01:43 PM
it's 100% rahab and medusa rematch in nutaku though, it's not the first time the change the order of events.
the rematch of garuda and typhon should have come after Xmas according to dmm but it's already done after yatagarasu event, isn't it?
they're doing it so halloween and Xmas events will start in their correct dates as there nutaku started 11 months after dmm and not 12, so it'll be funny to have halloween event in last week of september and Xmas event in november, right? so they're doing more events to fix it.
=o
interesting did not know about this thank you man

Aidoru
09-10-2017, 05:46 PM
let's be honest, im quite sure, nutaku do not do nothing with kh, they just translate this game (this is normal for most of mmo games), that s why their tech support is so slow.

That's not true, Nutaku has made changes to exchange shops. Like we're not suppose to be on the 20 elixirs limit per advent right now, that doesn't start til much further down the line. They made that change so people start buying cash shop elixirs earlier instead of hoarding free ones.

During the Phoenix and Apocalypse, several players mentioned the prices of the exchange shop for new copies did not match the DMM version.

bigblackcock
09-11-2017, 09:05 PM
as expected, the event starts on thursday so we have today and tomorrow as a break and then in 48H it starts.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/356998766907228161/medusa.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/356998788461625344/rahab.png

Pareidolia
09-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Has Rahab or Medusa more attack stat? (I Joined on the Lilim Superbia event)

Celaien
09-11-2017, 09:38 PM
i think this even i go for Eilodon Medusa (i only have dulahan and apocalypse whiout star) and for the SRR Weapon and for evolved grimores. i need to star lvl the weapons i have right now

Eunicorn
09-11-2017, 09:52 PM
I think I'll just go for MLB Rahab and MLB SSR & SR water/dark weapons, then farm for elixirs and soul points... or not: Dullahan LB2 or MLB Medusa?

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Will there be rematches of raid events like jormundgandr?

Aidoru
09-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Hopefully they give us another copy of the weapons, cause I don't need the eidolons and I don't want to waste anymore elixirs than I need to for a rematch event that I already have max breaks of everything.

Pareidolia
09-11-2017, 11:35 PM
I think I'll just go for MLB Rahab and MLB SSR & SR water/dark weapons, then farm for elixirs and soul points... or not: Dullahan LB2 or MLB Medusa?

Wait for Jack O' Lantern, Medusa sucks stat and effect-wise

AutoCrimson
09-12-2017, 12:20 AM
since i joined this game during first Medusa match-up, was too weak to challenge top difficulties... guess will try to get her to 1 star for collection, and then focus on finishing rahab/water weapon

Skarfang81
09-12-2017, 01:03 AM
Definitely welcome this one - both my Medusa, Rahab and both their weapons are only 1 star off being fully complete so I can round them out with this event.

Eunicorn
09-12-2017, 01:27 AM
Wait for Jack O' Lantern, Medusa sucks stat and effect-wise

Yeah, I thought so too, and that supports about keeping my Dullahan LB2. Thanks for tipping JO'L out, I've forgotten of her.

Slashley
09-12-2017, 03:26 AM
Will there be rematches of raid events like jormundgandr?No raid has been reprinted in Japan.

However, even after this, Nutaku isn't in sync for x-mas and halloween events. They only have one reprint left to do (out of events that we've had already that is), and that's Ixion+Yatagarasu. We just had Yatagarasu a bit ago, so they might not want to go there.

The solution would be to reprint the first and second raid events. I hope so, at least. Time will tell.

Unregistered
09-12-2017, 12:01 PM
That's not true, Nutaku has made changes to exchange shops. Like we're not suppose to be on the 20 elixirs limit per advent right now, that doesn't start til much further down the line. They made that change so people start buying cash shop elixirs earlier instead of hoarding free ones.

During the Phoenix and Apocalypse, several players mentioned the prices of the exchange shop for new copies did not match the DMM version.

Regarding the Phoenix/Apocalypse reprint, I think those people were wrong/had misread the wiki. The exchange rates for that reprint even on DMM look to be pre-Ixion rates, which is what we got.

MrAir
09-12-2017, 07:53 PM

well, this does not cancel out what all this is doing dmm and nutaku just translate... I do not insist on this, it's just common for mmo games.

anyway, about reruns... i hope they would add Phoenix/Apocalypse rerun to fill the time till halloween, cuz i didn't play when they were. And this eidolons imo are most important...

bigblackcock
09-12-2017, 09:03 PM
well, just statring to prepare my teams for the event..
chose cassi with black propaganda for thunder team as ragnarok rahab have only 1 charging orb, though that means i have only 1 defense debuff and no attack debuff so i won't be able to do much damage and recieve more damage.
or if her attack buff eawr off with time and not turn i can just wait and maybe take someone else like mordred with arc's skill?
that way i'll have black propaganda+ 2 attack and deff debuff, but no healer so it's a bit risky.

as for light team, i don't see much of a chance for me to beat her, it's my weakest team with a weak grid, but i'll try anyway...
i'll use behemoth as support eido+main eido and have belobog to heal debuffs.
too bad i don't have any light staff nor lance so i can't bring andromeda to buff my defense and heal my team.
so my options are kind mordred as she cover for frame B debuff and black propaganda, but again not much of a healer.
or i can use arc to cut damage to where she is raging and attack some tagets randomly and use sniper shot as extra skill to deal more damage.

nonsensei
09-12-2017, 11:27 PM
well, just statring to prepare my teams for the event..
chose cassi with black propaganda for thunder team as ragnarok rahab have only 1 charging orb, though that means i have only 1 defense debuff and no attack debuff so i won't be able to do much damage and recieve more damage.
or if her attack buff eawr off with time and not turn i can just wait and maybe take someone else like mordred with arc's skill?
that way i'll have black propaganda+ 2 attack and deff debuff, but no healer so it's a bit risky.

as for light team, i don't see much of a chance for me to beat her, it's my weakest team with a weak grid, but i'll try anyway...
i'll use behemoth as support eido+main eido and have belobog to heal debuffs.
too bad i don't have any light staff nor lance so i can't bring andromeda to buff my defense and heal my team.
so my options are kind mordred as she cover for frame B debuff and black propaganda, but again not much of a healer.
or i can use arc to cut damage to where she is raging and attack some tagets randomly and use sniper shot as extra skill to deal more damage.

I will probably use Mordred(Chaos Magic) on Rahab, or maybe just be patient & wait for her buff disappear every single time... >.> and use Ambush instead.
Edit: or not, coz I've been informed that it's not time limited buff.

As for Medusa, I wouldn't recommend using Black Propaganda, as it will make her use more of her normal(petrifying skills). True that it's going to burst more, but from what I heard, what you must avoid by every means is getting petrified.

bigblackcock
09-13-2017, 02:32 AM
I will probably use Mordred(Chaos Magic) on Rahab, or maybe just be patient & wait for her buff disappear every single time... >.> and use Ambush instead.
Edit: or not, coz I've been informed that it's not time limited buff.

As for Medusa, I wouldn't recommend using Black Propaganda, as it will make her use more of her normal(petrifying skills). True that it's going to burst more, but from what I heard, what you must avoid by every means is getting petrified.

So attack buff that can stack and last some turns..
Yup, i'll use cassi+black propaganda for this one.

Yea, that the reason i bring behemoth to my team+ use 1 as support+belobog
If you get petrified you can't attack nor use skills , so if belobog get hit by it..RIP XD
Though even if your soul get hit by it, you still summon eidolon so behemoth can help.
I guess sniper shot will help to reduce damage and deal more damage so i'll use it in case i choose arc

MrAir
09-13-2017, 04:25 AM
Never tried medusa, but i hope ex. vivan's cleanse, +belobog's cleanse and sol's cleanse would be enough...

fucka
09-13-2017, 06:28 AM
all raid weapons and eidolons could be bought with raid coins later.

MrAir
09-13-2017, 07:49 AM
all raid weapons and eidolons could be bought with raid coins later.

weapons too? i didn't saw them on dmm's shop.

bigblackcock
09-13-2017, 08:01 AM
Never tried medusa, but i hope ex. vivan's cleanse, +belobog's cleanse and sol's cleanse would be enough...
if you have someone with behemoth then try to use it too.
having more kami with cure debuff is nice, but if all of them get pertrified then no one can cure them, while you can use the eidolon as long as the main isn't beaten.
my first battle video i recorded was against medusa, ofc no ragnarok back then and i was weak either way so i recorded unltimate run.
back then i had no idea about weapon skill and stuff+ barely had any light kami but managed to win against her :O
it's not ragnarok, but maybe watching a battle, even if ultimate, will help somehow :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdzubLuNA24

Aidoru
09-13-2017, 08:43 AM

Petrify prevents you from taking any actions with the petrified hime. Meaning if your cleanser is petrified, then they can't use it. So skills that applied a affliction guard like Amon's were recommended to take back when it first released. Behemoth works too since it's a eidolon. But units like your soul, Belebog, etc, are not as reliable in this situation, but in the case the petrification affliction misses on them and hits your others, then they might be some use.

I also hope they release Hercules. I think my union said something about her supposed to be released last event. According to the JP wiki, her page was made when Dullahan event ended.

Kitty
09-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Good luck everyone for tomorrow! I'm sure you'll all do well, whether you're doing standard, expert, ultimate or ragnarok, may the SSR/SR weapon drops be with you! We'll also have more Kamihime weapon ticket... so good luck with those too! hopefully someone (me) will find a SSR, but very unlikely... though my friend found Gaia in his first ever kami ticket from these events!

I hope you all saved a nice amount of elixers unlike myself, not that i'm planning to MLB rahab or medusa, just Rahab's glaive needs 1 more LB and maybe I can get the SR assault from Medusa... and that's pretty much it as well as the tickets and extra elixers ofc :P

(also, in case anyone didn't see, the exchange shop from the previous double jeopardy event, Garuda vs Typhon is closing later tonight! so make sure to claim all the previous rewards!)

sanahtlig
09-13-2017, 07:52 PM
I checked out the JP wiki entry for each Ragnarok, and I'll be going with my typical core team for each. Chaos Magic as EX and Jorm as friend eidolon for Rahab, and Maiden's Prayer and Behemoth for Medusa.
Team: Mordred, Triton, Gabriel, Shiva, Sol

The strategy for Rahab is to keep the attack buff off and delay pushing into Rage until Burst is ready. For Medusa, you want to push into Rage ASAP because the poison debuff from the normal overdrive is deadly when comboed with petrification. After that, it's just a game of chance. The Amon cheese doesn't work in Ragnarok since you only get one usage and the boss is much more durable, so bringing her along is not as useful unless you're Fire. Rather than trying to prevent Petrification, focus on damage output. The sooner you get her to Stun, the sooner the Petrify barrage will stop. Don't expect to win every time, as there's no defense against 4 Petrifies in a row.

Aidoru
09-13-2017, 11:08 PM
No extra copies of either SSRs for either events, meaning I can put little effort into this event.

And wow Medusa Ragnarok was stupid. Not sure if just bad luck or how it actually works but every regular attack she did on my team was a party wide attack that had a chance to inflict petrification. Had to use a elixir to clear.

Lala
09-13-2017, 11:50 PM
The shop didnt reset in JP version? seems stupid that whoever cleared last time has nothing to do.. yet the quests give crystals again

AutoCrimson
09-14-2017, 12:31 AM
yes, Medusa can use some wide-area skill that petrifies all, instead normal attack, just tried myself

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 12:39 AM
[UnionRaidModel::getMyUnionId]
You must call prepare first!

This error comes up every time I click "Go Back to Event" from Union Event:Demon Battle (before erroring out and telling me to reload). Anyone else get this?

Dari
09-14-2017, 12:43 AM
That happened to me too, I had 3 raid notification, just clear out those and after that it will be fine.

Slashley
09-14-2017, 01:00 AM
Snuck in an extra attempt at Rag before reset. Just to try it out, a completely normal team for both.

Rahab, well, just barely made it. Purely thanks to being a Thunder main and having Raiko, allowing me to weather the first Overdrive and thus getting Full Burst before the second one. Not sure if I'll keep using this tactic or not, it might be unreliable.

Medusa... well, turns out Ragnarok Medusa with not a single cleanse is rather unlikely to work! She made such quick work of me I don't even know how to improve. Well, bringing Maiden's Prayer is a must I guess, since your Soul has a fair amount of debuff resistance. I don't think I can build a proper team in any of Behemoth's elements, and I'm not sure if I can afford the DPS loss from bringing Behemoth in a Thunder team. They're worth a try, I guess. If nothing else, she seems to have fairly low HP so I can get one kill with an Elixir over the week I'm sure.
The shop didnt reset in JP version? seems stupid that whoever cleared last time has nothing to do.. yet the quests give crystals againShops doesn't reset until SECOND reprints. The Phoe/Apo stuff was something Nutaku original, and they're not gonna do it again it seems.

AutoCrimson
09-14-2017, 01:06 AM
idk, i guess i'll be forced to use Maiden's prayer along with Aphrodite's ward spell, however its called

Kitty
09-14-2017, 01:40 AM
what a nice way to start the event.. i got my 4th SSR, and my main element which is fire! so nice :)
and just from 300 jewels XD
now i wonder what i'll find in my kami tickets... honestly don't mind now if i find nothing!

https://i.imgur.com/WTSP9gz.jpg

AutoCrimson
09-14-2017, 03:38 AM
Ult Medusa

glad it dropped, cuz have few good Dark Himes

muckok
09-14-2017, 04:17 AM
Is there a point of me trying to do Medusa? My light team is absolute trash and I barely have a dark team, I could clear expert with some other element.
I am able to do Ultimate Rahab with my lightning team and I have a decent water team as well.

If I only farm Rahab, will I be able to MLB the weapon and eidolon? If not which one should I focus?

AutoCrimson
09-14-2017, 04:44 AM
you should atleast grab 20 elixirs and KH weap ticket, along with normal ticket, from shop

MrAir
09-14-2017, 06:41 AM
Is there a point of me trying to do Medusa? My light team is absolute trash and I barely have a dark team, I could clear expert with some other element.
I am able to do Ultimate Rahab with my lightning team and I have a decent water team as well.

If I only farm Rahab, will I be able to MLB the weapon and eidolon? If not which one should I focus?

im not good at english, but ill try

Remeber the base for all advent battles...
20 elixiers (all must have)
3 SR weapons w0 lb (cheap weapon's level up material)
soul point till 10 have good price if u need, but u can get it later
1 prem ticket (just cheap 300 jewels)
1 kh ticket (must have, try to use them on special events like halloween and christmas cuz there will be unique kh's which u can't get another time)
1-2 grey books (always need)
1-2 gold books (only if u need them, obviously)
1 better 2 eidolons (u can finish it on next advent rerun, better 2, cuz price on rerun reseted, and u will need only buy 3 eidolons...)
1 better 2 SSR weapons (u can finish it on next advent rerun, or u can use it as nice enchant material cuz up to lvl 18 consumed by any ssr weapon it gives 100% skill level up, for 19/20 u need just add few rares)

so it s base for ANY advent battle
when u get that or what u need from that

->

now about this
medusa eidolon is BAD (bad passive ability and summon effect bad too), good dark eidolon will be at halloween event.
rahab bad too (same...), good water eidolon will be at december and at january... there will be lots of good water eidolons
but if u want MLB all, just get 2 of them, mean 1 eidolon with 1 limit break (on rerun... well i already told)
if u don't want MLB them, just get 1, for harem scenes (100 jewels)

SSR weapons
dark weapon HP skill, is not great, and its weapon for mordered, mordered not great for dark team, for sieg... well if u like her, but it still HP weapon...
water weapon is assault type, so its good idea to MLB it.

thats is all ^^'

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 06:49 AM
premium tickets not in the shop if you bought them during first event? at least they aren't for me although i can buy the kamihime release tickets

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 07:04 AM
How to get serial number in kamihime project R? Where to find the serial number?

bigblackcock
09-14-2017, 07:56 AM
No extra copies of either SSRs for either events, meaning I can put little effort into this event.

And wow Medusa Ragnarok was stupid. Not sure if just bad luck or how it actually works but every regular attack she did on my team was a party wide attack that had a chance to inflict petrification. Had to use a elixir to clear.
correct me if i'm wrong, but your main team is light, right?
if someone with main light team had to use elixer to clear it, i won't stand a chance as thunder and light are my weakest team :X
i managed to battle her before reset time and managed to get only to half of her HP, even if i could beat her after using elixer i don't see it worthy to do it.

-----

as expected, this event came way too early, about 5 months earlier than what it was in DMM if i'm not mistaken and as expected both of them are hard to deal with (ragnarok, other levels are easy)
i didn't expect to defeat medusa as my light team sucks, but didn't expect to get 1000-2000 damage to all+petrified from her about every turn.
and then when she was raging i failed to stun her with full burst and she attacked 4 random targets, managed to get her to 1/2 HP but that it.
as for rahab, she just made me realize that my thunder team sucks too, don't have any skill to debuff attack so had to "eat" lots of damage.
also failed to get her to be stunned with full burst anf got 6K damage to all team and later it was even 8K, RIP.
ofc, i haven't used elixers as i still have over 20 of those green cores even after buying the eye's fragments from both shops.

i plan to use only AP till the last day, then i'll use how much half elixers i need to get what i wanted which is-
1 copy of SSR weapon (both)
1 kamihime weapon ticket (both)
1 premium ticket (medusa shop)
black books to MLB SR kami (all copies from both shops)
gold books to MLB SSR kami (all copies from both shops)
all the half elixers in both shops.
and that it, the assault SR weapons from those events are kinda weak so i'll pass.

tried that "offensive kami" gacha, got both nemesis and svarog, now i have 5 SSR kami and all of them are confirmed to have awakened form.
oh mighty drconic eye god, bless me so i can awaken all of them when the time comes XD

sanahtlig
09-14-2017, 07:59 AM
Managed to beat Medusa Ragnarok without an Elixir. It really was just luck on the Petrifies though. First Petrify missed the Soul, so I was able to cleanse it with Maiden's Prayer. Second Petrify I cleansed with Behemoth. Didn't get a third Petrify before my Burst on turn 5. Stun gave me 3 turns with no chance for Petrify. Got 1 turn without Petrify in after that where I used all my skills, then finished her with a Partial Burst on turn 9 for the kill.

The damage stacked up from her Petrifies and Rage Overdrives, and that's what ended up killing my Soul. Might run with Jorm as primary eidolon next time to provide a bit more lasting power. In any case, I'm fairly sure I would've been doomed if even one of those Petrifies stuck. Didn't help that I was running Maiden's Prayer instead of Sniper Shot, giving up 10% ATK and DEF down.

sanahtlig
09-14-2017, 08:21 AM
Rahab Ragnarok was a disaster. Affliction resistance down missed, and then most of my other debuffs missed too. With no attack down debuffs, the normal Overdrive was 1-shotting characters even without the attack buff. I'll try again tomorrow and see how the cards fall, but this fight may be stacked against Water teams, and my Wind team probably isn't up to the task yet (I was supposed to have a full Wind grid, but they put this before the Wind Union event...).

Slashley
09-14-2017, 08:43 AM
How to get serial number in kamihime project R? Where to find the serial number?I think the only serial number was from Nutaku in AX. It gave you Ramiel, who is also normally in the gacha.

I doubt you can get a hold of those anymore.
--and my Wind team probably isn't up to the task yet (I was supposed to have a full Wind grid, but they put this before the Wind Union event...).I'm sure you mean Thunder.

I kinda wish that this re-run would've come a month later. Morrigan isn't out yet and has 15% debuff resistance. Also, a SSR Thunder Staff for Morrigan is coming in two weeks.
... not sure if it'd still be the ideal way to go, but the thought entertains my mind. Cagliostro is serving me well in Ultimate, but I can't fathom her being sufficient for Ragnarok at all.

nonsensei
09-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Someone tell me, I'm not the only one who has beaten Medusa rag, but can't beat Rahab even with an elixir. ><

sanahtlig
09-14-2017, 09:12 AM
I'm sure you mean Thunder.
No, I lost because my debuffs missed. Going Thunder will only compound that issue, especially with no investment in assault skill.

Aidoru
09-14-2017, 09:27 AM
correct me if i'm wrong, but your main team is light, right?
if someone with main light team had to use elixer to clear it, i won't stand a chance as thunder and light are my weakest team :X
i managed to battle her before reset time and managed to get only to half of her HP, even if i could beat her after using elixer i don't see it worthy to do it.

The petrifies is what kills me. Since I didn't expect every single one of her attacks to be a party wide petrification attack, which got at least 3 of my himes every time if they weren't already petrified. I only have 2 cleansers (soul and belebog) and no affliction guards. Got her to enough hp to instantly kill her after my full burst from elixir, which I would have gotten as well if my font line had at least survived to stun.

The fight is too much of a gamble.

Rahab Rag destroyed me, didn't even look up mechanics and just tried it without changing set up from Medusa Rag. Been a while so didn't remember she had the stacking type buffs. Her raging overdrive with 1 atk up stack hit my light team for over 8k each.

I guess this is one thing that happens when you release a future event far earlier than expected. Think it was a bit similar for some people with Typhon and Garuda's too.

sanahtlig
09-14-2017, 09:37 AM
These Ragnaroks weren't supposed to be introduced into our version for another 7 months. They're scaled for players with 2-3 more SSR weapons, a Miracle ticket (SSR kamihime of your choice), AND accessories (which aren't even available in our version). In other words, the fights are scaled for teams that don't exist currently. You're not supposed to be able to win without elemental advantage or a good amount of luck.

On the bright side, if you've been clearing Ragnaroks until now, you have a large stash of cores. Exchange them for Dragon shards and don't worry about clearing these fights. You're not missing out on anything so long as you have plenty of cores stashed away.

And as was previously pointed out, the shops have very little for players who already farmed the SSRs they wanted from the initial events. Once you have enough tokens to buy out the half-elixirs and tickets, there's pretty much nothing else to buy. I'll be finished with this event in record time.

Slashley
09-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Took my second fight with Rahab. Easy win this time, but Thunder main who gets like four free turns from Charm wasn't exactly... a matter of skill.

On the flipside, Charm did make me waste Raiko's -30% damage reduction skill. Still lived, so good enough, I guess. I doubt I'll have issues with Rag Rahab.

Going to wait until I find a 50% Thunderbird from Friendlist before trying Medusa again. I'm not expecting anything from that fight though.
No, I lost because my debuffs missed. Going Thunder will only compound that issue, especially with no investment in assault skill.I don't understand why you brought up Wind in the first place, then? Going Thunder would at least give you elemental advantage...

Does Wind have some sort of innate debuff increase?

sanahtlig
09-14-2017, 12:30 PM
I don't understand why you brought up Wind in the first place, then? Going Thunder would at least give you elemental advantage...

Does Wind have some sort of innate debuff increase?
Same-element teams supposedly suffer from higher debuff resist rate. Going Wind (instead of Water) would alleviate that. I have moderate investments in a Wind team to deal with Thunder-element events. I have no investments in a Thunder team. Thunder also lacks debuffs, so even on that front it wouldn't help me.

Slashley
09-14-2017, 01:08 PM
Same-element teams suffer from higher debuff resist rate.--Oh, I see. That's something that I hadn't come across before.
... sounds like an odd mechanic, though. Why same element only? I mean, I'd somewhat understand if elemental weakness/strength would apply, but.

And okay, yeah, building a secondary Wind team makes sense. I just didn't see the immediate connection.

bigblackcock
09-14-2017, 01:51 PM
not sure how to go with 2nd try against rahab.
my thunder team lack in debuff and healer, i mean the only debuff i have is tyr's def debuff that missed on my first attempt anyway.
also aside of soul, i don't have a decent healer to play, that why i used cassi to begin with.
so..should i got with arc as she have attack debuff (20%)+regeneration...that may not change much anyway and black propaganda
or maybe to keep it with cassi as i did?
or maybe someone else?

Slashley
09-14-2017, 02:02 PM
I'm not sure do healers really help at Rahab. I'd imagine you need at least two with high amounts of Atk- and/or Overdrive extensions. Even bringing multiple dispels by themselves probably won't do much. I'm not really one to talk, but since it either requires an absurd amount of tools or huge DPS to clear.

Thus, it feels like a DPS race more than anything, since anyone who hasn't put thousands of dollars into the game is unlikely to have the huge amount of tools required to keep Rahab under control.

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 02:13 PM
cleared rahab and medusa ragnaroks both times so far with mordred, satan, susanoo, hades and sol. to be fair though would probably be impossible without sol and hades even then the second time against medusa i almost wiped. regarding ex skills i'm using sniper shot against medusa and chaos magic against rahab

Pareidolia
09-14-2017, 02:19 PM
3 Platinum Chests so far
SSR Dark Blade, SR Dark Crown and an SR Water Weapon, I really wanted to drop a Rahab hahaha

AznSamsung
09-14-2017, 06:56 PM
So i try the ulti for rahab .. ang got destroy be it with 10 percent hp left (no pot drop) and have to use a damn elixer ... at the end of it drop a plat chest ... ssr rahab ... on my first try ... my luck is getting better

sanahtlig
09-14-2017, 10:07 PM
Oh, I see. That's something that I hadn't come across before.
... sounds like an odd mechanic, though. Why same element only? I mean, I'd somewhat understand if elemental weakness/strength would apply, but.

It's a mechanic from GranBlue Fantasy (http://granblue.wikia.com/wiki/Status_Effects#Debuffs) that is assumed to be replicated in this game. I'm not sure if any testing has been done to confirm this, but KamiPro borrows many of its mechanics from that game. That I just watched most of my debuffs miss, and this doesn't seem to be happening to others, would tend to support the existence of such a mechanic.

The goal of such a mechanic is to penalize players that use the same team for all content (in particular, by making it especially hard to farm content for your primary element). It's just another way to get players to continue building more teams and spending money.

omelletetherice
09-15-2017, 02:17 AM
man these too rags are an absolute nightmare. dealing with rahab without a good light or dark team is beyond a pain in the ass, cause thunder has almost no debuffs, heals, buffs, n i don't think any has a chaos magic like skill. makes rab wa~y to much to handle even with a decent thunder team. also, rab seems practically impossible (not elixering) without at least 2 buff removals.

as for medusa whether u win or lose that fight is all~ up to luck. (all my debuffs miss n she just spammed petrify... good times...)

one last thing just in case someone else was gonna try it too. choas magic only removes 1 stack of rahab buff! thou that might have been mentioned already lol.

Slashley
09-15-2017, 06:31 AM
--makes rab wa~y to much to handle even with a decent thunder team. also, rab seems practically impossible (not elixering) without at least 2 buff removals. The Thunder way is to kill it before it kills you.

That... pretty much requires you to have had enough PURE SKILL to get Raiko, though. With 85% elemental attack (thanks 50% Thunderbird dude on my FL!), 116% Assault and -30% Def (Mordred with Ambush), I reliably full Burst on turn 5, just before second Overdrive. Thus Stunning her, and then she dies on turn 7.

But Raiko seriously carries the team so hard.
1. Allows you to survive the first Overdrive. This could also be done with Joan, but...
2. +30 Burst from Zeal is just broken good.

But yeah, good luck reaching those numbers without maining Thunder. And even if you main Thunder, bringing Pern to let you live the first Overdrive just won't cut it.

sanahtlig
09-15-2017, 07:49 AM
So I managed to beat Rahab Ragnarok. This time all my stat debuffs stuck. Things were going peachy, but then I think (?) I forgot to remove one of the attack buffs (buff/debuff meter was full), and the Rage Overdrive killed 4/5 of my frontliners except my Soul. Still managed to squeak out a victory since my Full Burst had reduced most of the Rage meter. Basically, if my affliction resistance down lands, I'm good. Otherwise, I'm fucked. Yay for poor gameplay design.

In any case, my experience was a fluke of sorts. You don't want to eat a Rage Overdrive with an attack buff up. For most players, that means ending Rage before her fourth Overdrive on turn 11, or bringing two sources of Dispel (i.e., Sol + Chaos Magic). If you push her into Rage before turn 6, then you only have 8 turns. Joan to mitigate the damage might also be an option, and that would buy you 2 more turns.

Water teams should consider bringing Belphegor, as her Rage reduction almost guarantee that your Full Burst will end Rage. Her stun extension will likewise make the rest of the fight much easier, while her type B debuff provides much needed redundance. Don't let affliction resistance down wear off or you might not be able to reapply debuffs.

I also beat Medusa, but it was much closer this time. I got lucky with Petrifies again, especially at the end. I felt like my damage wasn't quite what it should've been, which drew out the fight. I tried Jorm as primary eidolon this time, but I'm not sure the +20% HP is worth the -8% damage in this case. More HP means less Burst generation from damage dealt, and a partial 2nd Burst is necessary to end the fight quickly.

phuonglop12a2
09-15-2017, 08:48 AM
Damn Medusa! ==, stun all kami in my team ==. I gave up 5 times today :(

omelletetherice
09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
The Thunder way is to kill it before it kills you.

But Raiko seriously carries the team so hard.
1. Allows you to survive the first Overdrive. This could also be done with Joan, but...
2. +30 Burst from Zeal is just broken good.

u wouldn't mind lettin me borrow Raiko for a bit would ya? ;)

but yea on a serious note ur rite. thunder is just too straightforward, making it almost inflexible. ima try replacing choas magic with snipe to see how that works on mordred. (got tyr, ramirami, thor, n perun) tyr has a-frame def down 10%. i'd probably do a lil better if thor's paralyze were to hit thou. looks like its time to invest more in ma thunder team.

AgentFakku
09-15-2017, 04:15 PM
eh... revivals w/ 2 is kinda overwhelming lol

well since my water loli I got is my strongest event Eidolon - don't need to focus on Rehab who's 1 star or 0 star

gonna go for Medusa since I need to get rid of excess dark fairies

Slashley
09-15-2017, 06:36 PM
It's a mechanic from GranBlue Fantasy (http://granblue.wikia.com/wiki/Status_Effects#Debuffs) that is assumed to be replicated in this game. --That mechanic does make sense since as you said, it encourages people to pay more...

But I just thought of something. Does this also work in reverse?
As in, do Dark teams resist Medusa's Stone much more than others?

Skarfang81
09-15-2017, 07:18 PM
That mechanic does make sense since as you said, it encourages people to pay more...

Wondering this myself as its the first time ive heard of this.

So if I understand this right say im fighting a Water Boss:

1. Any debuffs from my Thunder Kami will have the highest chance to hit since its element with elemental advantage vs Water.
2. Wind, Light and Dark Kami debuffs will have essentially a neutral chance to hit since they arent advantaged or disadvantaged vs the element type.
3. Fire Kami debuffs will have a lower chance to hit since its elementally disadvantaged vs the element type.
4. Water Kami debuffs will have a lowest chance to hit since its the same element as the Boss.

Is that how it works? And as Slashley said if im fighting a Water Boss and I use a Water team does that also mean its debuffs have the lowest chance to effect my Kami?

Pareidolia
09-15-2017, 07:44 PM
Most events are jokes at this point, I'm just Rank 67 having joined the game in June, my Fire team has 10k HP without Eidolon Effects (11k with Cthugha) and a weapon Grid that grants me 17-25k hits on Rahab hahaha
I'm done with all the Weapons and Rahab, going for kawaii Medusa-Chan

Unregistered
09-15-2017, 07:45 PM
fighting medusa with my dark team and haven't noticed my debuffs hitting any less than usual

sanahtlig
09-15-2017, 08:49 PM
Supposedly.

I did a search in Japanese on the JP wiki and saw no mention of this mechanic. But I remember English players talking about it back at launch. Treat is as unconfirmed rumor I suppose. All I know is that I missed most of my debuffs with a water team on Rahab yesterday and lost because of it. I landed affliction resistance down today and had no issue landing the rest.

AgentFakku
09-15-2017, 10:35 PM

forgot how much a pain Medusa is - I only forgive her b/c of her hawt Hentai scene

thank gawd, I have 2 Kamihime w/ soothing breeze and an Eidolon

oh her materials are wine - so epic 6561

Etheren
09-16-2017, 03:41 AM
I don't even know how I'll manage with 2 advent battles at once when I can barely manage with 1 haha...

Slashley
09-16-2017, 07:20 AM
Double Advents have a ~25% AP reduction. Normally Ultimate costs 40 AP, but during these, it's 30AP. I don't think the lower difficulties scale similarly, but since Ultimate is ultimately the only one that matters...

Etheren
09-16-2017, 09:09 AM
Double Advents have a ~25% AP reduction. Normally Ultimate costs 40 AP, but during these, it's 30AP. I don't think the lower difficulties scale similarly, but since Ultimate is ultimately the only one that matters...

I can't even do ultimate, so it doesn't really make a different for me at the lower ones as they are still the same.

AutoCrimson
09-16-2017, 09:56 AM
man im using same pattern for 10 hours per day - 2x half-elix, ultimate, deplete AP, rinse and repeat.. double advent are really tedious...

sanahtlig
09-16-2017, 11:23 AM
I repeated the same basic strategy and won both Ragnaroks again today. I subbed Belphegor for Shiva, but that caused me to eat 2 Rage Overdrives and dragged the fight out unnecessarily. Probably will make Belphegor first support to help with Rage or Stun, should anyone die.

I switched Garuda back in for Medusa and still had Burst generation issues; Burst wasn't ready until Stun. I've found overall that Petrify isn't too much of a problem if you have 3 cleanses; over the course of 3 matches I've never had any characters still Petrified on my attack turn. Obviously you're still at the mercy of RNG (same as with Rahab and debuffs), but with the right layout Petrify shouldn't be an issue in most encounters, even without a team with especially high damage output.

fucka
09-16-2017, 11:35 AM
Most events are jokes at this point, I'm just Rank 67 having joined the game in June, my Fire team has 10k HP without Eidolon Effects (11k with Cthugha) and a weapon Grid that grants me 17-25k hits on Rahab hahaha
I'm done with all the Weapons and Rahab, going for kawaii Medusa-Chan

Rank 67, 3 months played, and your 10k hp fire team is hitting a water boss with 17-25k each hit. interesting... I really want to see your team and weapons

Dari
09-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Well, according to him, he has 9 SSR Himes too.

AutoCrimson
09-16-2017, 12:33 PM
there is no way fire team will hit water for 25k by normal attack.

Pareidolia
09-16-2017, 12:37 PM
Rank 67, 3 months played, and your 10k hp fire team is hitting a water boss with 17-25k each hit. interesting... I really want to see your team and weapons

Rank 69 Now, Used 30 Half Elixirs on Medusa hahaha
My weapons are 15K, all Fire Except Garuda Deva (Wind) 5 Defender, 4 Assault Skill Level over 14 on all, two Defenders on 20, my Eidolons are lacking though, I got 8560 AT On Eidolons, Level 100 Garuda, Yata-Garasu, Vitra, 96 Cthugha, 70 Dullahan and from Gacha I have Behemoth, Takemikazuchi, Girimehkala, Thunderbird
(So I still need to level Medusa, Rahab and Cthugha to get on 10K Eidolon Attack), anyhow when I get home I'll PM you my weapons and so if you're curious, you should know that I've just focused on Fire since I started and cleared all events (except Dullahan cause I was in a trip and Typhon cause my net was ass) with said Fire team-

Pareidolia
09-16-2017, 12:42 PM
there is no way fire team will hit water for 25k by normal attack.

Funny, there is, as I said I've only focused on Fire so my grid is pretty overpowered and made to beat most advents and raids, anyways I did get pretty lucky with 300 pulls getting me SSR and with 3000 Nutaku Gold getting me an SSR Hime Pull, but the reroll I got was beastly at the beginning as well within two hours, I think
My team is perfect as in it has no major weakness, it has -40 def and attack debuffs, attack buffs x3 for the whole party with a defense buff of Amaterasu, a healer and if needed I have Behemoth as an Eidolon

AutoCrimson
09-16-2017, 12:48 PM
your KH has nothing to do with your grid, you know.. as i said, there is no way fire team will hit water for 25k by normal attack. yes, with due debuff/buffs applied it CAN hit that much, but thats not "normal" attack by defo

Pareidolia
09-16-2017, 12:54 PM
I know, someone said that I had x number of SSR Himes, that was a quick reply to his comment, and ofcourse it would be heckin retarded if a Fire Team could hit water that much by default but if you know your team the Debuffs lasts enough for you to get the six turns and the cooldown resetting on Ragnarok and as Arthur has a 4 turn CD on her Attack Buff and Svarog has no Cooldown whatsoever (it actually lets you stack more and more buffs each three turns) you never run out of Debuffs/Buffs in my team at least, normal vanilla hits against Rahab are 11-13k

Slashley
09-16-2017, 12:57 PM
Well, I wiped Rahab this time. Turn 1 triple attack ensured that one person was going to die from the first Overdrive. That alone wouldn't have wiped me, but Mordred ended up with freaking 99 Burst after turn 4, meaning that I only had triple-Burst available. Wasn't enough to Stun Rahab, 6 dead and gg. I guess I'll adjust slightly and bring Rami-Rami. With 40+40 guaranteed Burst and eating one overdrive from Rahab, full burst should be 100% guaranteed on turn 5, right...?

Anyway, done with Rahab now. Got two Plat chests, both a HP SR weapon. Spent probably like 50-60 pots, didn't really count.
Assuming that Medusa won't drop any SSRs either, will need to pot an additional ~25 pots at some point.
man im using same pattern for 10 hours per day - 2x half-elix, ultimate, deplete AP, rinse and repeat.. double advent are really tedious...10 hours per day? Potting? I think it took me like 4-5 hours to completely do ALL of Rahab, so I find that rather strange. Sure, my runs were purely fire-and-forget "set auto and watch YouTube until "You Win!" flashes on the second monitor", but even then, 10 hours should get you done even with a weaker team...
-- I've found overall that Petrify isn't too much of a problem if you have 3 cleanses; over the course of 3 matches I've never had any characters still Petrified on my attack turn. Obviously you're still at the mercy of RNG (same as with Rahab and debuffs), but with the right layout Petrify shouldn't be an issue in most encounters, even without a team with especially high damage output.I... find that hard to believe. I only get two turns of life on Medusa, but so far it's been 4/5 people stoned every turn...

And even then, the AoE petrify spam hurts a fair deal. Like 1k per turn to all?

Maybe if you have high healing output WHILE having multiple cleanses would help, and/or high amount of debuffs. Worth a shot, I guess.

Hum, Indra, out of element Belebog... Vivian with Sniper Shot for -35% Atk? Sol and Aphrodite would be ridiculously good for this, but alas.
Eugh, I can only see this ending terribly. Still, much better than my current "see if one day Medusa will only use one AoE out of two rounds so that I can Behemoth myself out of it, and then I can Elixir her down once and forgot about the whole thing" tactic. Maybe.

AutoCrimson
09-16-2017, 01:01 PM
rahab just wasted my team on ragna, 10k on everyone, should've put Sol on main group, sigh.. anyways finished with the event, Medusa 1 star, her weapon 2 stars, Rahab 1 star, her weapon mlb, on both accs

AutoCrimson
09-16-2017, 01:05 PM
10 hours per day? Potting? I think it took me like 4-5 hours to completely do ALL of Rahab, so I find that rather strange.

it's 3-5 min per ultima run, but keep in mind im doing it on 2 accs, plus i never said that was only rahab, medusa has her share as well... and im not THAT crazy, so ofc some (minor) breaks, but still thats tedious

AgentFakku
09-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Feel like ditching Medusa for Rehab since my thunder team is stronger than my light

sanahtlig
09-16-2017, 01:19 PM
I... find that hard to believe. I only get two turns of life on Medusa, but so far it's been 4/5 people stoned every turn...

And even then, the AoE petrify spam hurts a fair deal. Like 1k per turn to all?

Maybe if you have high healing output WHILE having multiple cleanses would help, and/or high amount of debuffs. Worth a shot, I guess.

Hum, Indra, out of element Belebog... Vivian with Sniper Shot for -35% Atk? Sol and Aphrodite would be ridiculously good for this, but alas.
Eugh, I can only see this ending terribly. Still, much better than my current "see if one day Medusa will only use one AoE out of two rounds so that I can Behemoth myself out of it, and then I can Elixir her down once and forgot about the whole thing" tactic. Maybe.
I run with -45% ATK and one source of heals (Sol for 1.5k every 6 rounds). Petrify hits for 1.5k with a frequency of about 50% on non-overdrive rounds. Otherwise her normal attack hits for 1k or less. I never get double or triple hit due to combo attack down (Triton). The fight lasts about 10-11 rounds, assuming no one's incapacitated by Petrify.

With Maiden's Prayer, Sol's cleanse, and Behemoth, I haven't yet had a Petrify I can't immediately recover from. Keep in mind I'm using Mordred, who has a spammable affliction resistance buff (duration 3, CD 6). Combined with the Soul's innate affliction resistance, this makes it rather difficult to Petrify both Mordred and Sol at the same time. When it does happen, I use Behemoth.

Thunder is pretty weak without access to very specific kamihime that provide necessary debuffs. You're likely going to have a bad time on difficult neutral-element content until Miracle tickets show up.

chaonightmare
09-17-2017, 08:56 AM
I managed to clear Rag Medusa by pure luck using mordred. She got Dizzy debuff almost every single turn enough for me to fullbust her twice. It was close, though. She wiped out my main team near the end but missed the AOE petrify at the final turn, enough for Nergal to finish her. Damn, that was scary.

AgentFakku
09-18-2017, 02:02 PM
fuk it, abandon Medusa's Exp event and went to standard

still doing Rehab's Exp event - can't do ultimate it's fine. I can actually do auto Rehab Exp event - my thunder team is putting my light team to shame - I mean I have Andromedra to revive but sometimes, the boss will try to kill my Soul furst

Slashley
09-18-2017, 03:18 PM
Nice, Medusa dropped. That means that I'm two runs away from being done with this event. I guess the remaining natural gain AP I can spend on atk-farming Rahab for books or something.

On a side note, making a 3-cleanse party for Rag Medusa ended up in as much disaster as I expected. Certainly, petrification wasn't the problem. But the sheer damage output that Medusa puts out simply slaughtered me. And then today again, Medusa used 2/2 petrifications, both nailed Mordred. Sigh, I just need one day when she'll use 1/2... but I guess the rate is just too high for that to happen.

AgentFakku
09-18-2017, 06:57 PM
I must be a bored stupid manchild but damn I'm a M, too

best run for Medusa - no one died 6603

so effing lucky b/c all she did was pretrify instead of going bitch snake mode on me - she missed for the first time on everyone - usually, she gets half or more of my gurls

I'm so gonna spank Medusa after dis event

Celaien
09-18-2017, 11:18 PM
for all those who still continue to deny with Medusa Ultimate the same as me, after so much seeing and searching I found this video that will help them, if they have a normal light Kamis with some changes also works the same way, even to me that I have 28k of damage it served me perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9yf6dnfB7A

AgentFakku
09-19-2017, 02:24 PM
thanks 4 da vid man

when I get to dat lvl to do ultimate, I consult your vids

Celaien
09-19-2017, 10:27 PM
is not my video, more of everything I put, so that several can use it as a reference, as with a normal team you can do Medusa in Ultimate mode and not die trying

bigblackcock
09-19-2017, 10:41 PM
well, i finally finished to buy whatever i needed from rahab shop without using any half elixers, and now starting with medusa.
i need 1 copy of the glaive as it's already with 2 stars (and as i found 1 copy last even i need less mats to buy it)
the 20 half elixers and ofc the black and gold books so i don't think i need to burn much half elixers for it.
*sigh*
also used 2 premium and 2 kamihime weapon ticket and got just 4 R weapons....
oh well, i'll use them as materials to level up skills.

Etheren
09-20-2017, 09:16 PM
Well, I'm just going to get 1 of each eidolon and then get the grimoires to final break one of my SSRs then... I won't be able to get any more than that.

bigblackcock
09-21-2017, 03:19 PM
well, fo me the event ends now.
failed to defeat both ragnarok, even though this rematch came way too early can't help but feel so weak and unlucky miss almost all the dizzy buffs :O
in the end i used 23 half elixers to get 1 copy of each SSR weapon, all black and gold books, all half elixers and tickets.
ignored SR assault as the attack of the water 1 was low and waiting for jack o latern event to finish dark grid.
though bought a bit of them so i can use as materials to level up skill level XD

omelletetherice
09-21-2017, 03:40 PM
welp, manage to beat rag medusa once (elixered) n rahab. got most of the important stuff cept for a mlb medusa, which i don't need or care for.

i had mordred, thor, tyr, ramirami, n perun for rahab rag. it would go smoothly if charm n/or paralyze would hit, outside of that she would basically rolf stomp me. kinda wish this event came at the right time to see if it would've went better with more put into my thunder team.

as for medusa... yea, at first i was tryin to keep 2 cleanses, but realized one important thing, cleanse don't matter if cleanser gets petrified! so basically i just went in with my fire team with amon to block one petrify n hoped to do enough damage n get her stunned b4 party wiped. after i got lucky once medusa would just spam petrify so it was basically impossible to win again. (wish they would put her petrify on cd or somethin)

in summary, needed more time to prepare for rahab for non thunder team mains n medusa is bs. rdy for some union fun n hopefully enma. :)

sanahtlig
09-21-2017, 10:46 PM
I ended up 6 for 7 on each Ragnarok (no Elixirs used). Lost my first Medusa today due to Petrify spam, eventually ending with Mordred getting Petrified with Maiden's Prayer ready. I also had a number of close calls on both fights where I ended with fewer than 5 alive.

These Ragnaroks were pretty hardcore, so I feel pretty confident about the lasting power of my Water team, even with only 1 Water SSR (Shiva). From here on I'll likely be focusing on my Wind team, though I'm still waffling over whether to pick up Titania or Cthulhu with my first Miracle Ticket.

AgentFakku
09-21-2017, 11:17 PM
shit it's over man - I didn't do much, been busy

Used up some potions since I know I wasn't gonna get time - w/ FK and Aigis - I can still finish but Kamihime demands so much grinding

I couldn't get a 2nd copy of the Rahab sword, so I bought a 2nd copy of Rehab and a 2nd copy of Medusa