PDA

View Full Version : Event Troll Girls

Bigshow71
09-05-2017, 09:40 PM
I know that the drop rate for Troll girls was increased in the recent update. Does anyone know if the drop rate for the Event Troll girls was decreased? The last few events, I would have gotten at least one by this time in the event, but so far, nada. Doing 30+ battles per day. I probably shouldn't care since there's no way to get their affection level up with the broken system that was introduced, but still.

**UPDATE** I finally got Justine on day 9 and Teacher Deitra on Day 12 of the event. It could be bad RNG, but after several events where I had both Troll girls by day 5 it just seems a little odd. Funny thing is that I actually got Eugenie from an Edwarda battle BEFORE Teacher Deitra. Now if they would re-balance the affection level mechanism.../sigh.

zarelion
09-06-2017, 01:55 PM
didn't get anything yet either, but that's too soon and we are too few to draw conclusions. Let's just wait, the cries usually come with the last 3 or 4 days. xD

Dari
09-06-2017, 04:36 PM
I got the 2 girls in the first 2 days of the event, but since then I got zero other girls from the trolls.

vem
09-06-2017, 07:10 PM
I got the dark lord girl in the first day, but still don't have one from edwarda after like 250 attempts (or something close to that, I have 25K points in "stairs to your glory" just by fighting her). But I got Jeanne from her...

edit: Got Eugenie too, still no event girl. Now that's getting suspicious.

Evilmind
09-07-2017, 11:22 AM
I got the dark lord girl in the first day, but still don't have one from edwarda after like 250 attempts (or something close to that, I have 25K points in "stairs to your glory" just by fighting her). But I got Jeanne from her...

edit: Got Eugenie too, still no event girl. Now that's getting suspicious.

Got Teacher Deitra the first day, and still searching the dark lord one ^^

Unregistered
09-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Got Justine on my 4th day or so and still fighting Edwarda to get her event girl. Been fighting her 50 times a day (every 2 hours or so)

-Shadow

UnRegistered
09-07-2017, 04:01 PM
I got the teacher very early on day 3. Dark Lord doesn't want to drop his event girl even though I've been fighting him since then. There's still some more days to go, so I hope he'll weaken and drop the girl.

Evilmind
09-09-2017, 11:34 AM
Anyone managed to get the 2 from event trolls ?

It seems we are a stuck with one, really strange...

headbanger1066
09-09-2017, 12:18 PM
After several days I got Justine, so I switched over to Edwarda, and on my first fight got Eugenie. I was kind of stunned, two girls, one immediately after the other. But I was surprised to get a "regular" girl instead of an event girl... Still haven't gotten a second event girl in this event.

Frelas
09-09-2017, 04:33 PM
i got the first event girl on day one and the second on the third day, so they do both drop.
rng is just rng.

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 05:43 PM
I was getting worried, as we are in day nine and zero girls.
This afternoon i got the Dark Lord event girl, Justine.
I switch to Edwarda, and 2 battles in, i get Jeanne (non event girl).
Trully RNG game imo.

Hope i can get Teacher before event ends

vem
09-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Finally got teacher, after about 300-400 Edwarda fights (I got two other two remaining girls from her before I actually got the Teacher).

And of course not enough gifts to max her out, oh the joy -_-

Dragonlich
09-09-2017, 11:33 PM
Still trying to save our ol'pal Dark Lord.

Unregistered
09-10-2017, 09:06 AM
2 days ago I finally got Teacher Deitra. Got all the troll event girls now.

-Shadow

Leethar
09-10-2017, 03:28 PM
I managed to get both Event girls withing the first 36 hours of the event. However, I've gotten nothing from any of the bosses since. Every day, I've managed to fight between 70-100 times and nothing. VERY frustrating.

Dari
09-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Yeah same thing happened to me, I don't know what the hell is going on, but the drop rate is crap.

Leethar
09-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Yeah same thing happened to me, I don't know what the hell is going on, but the drop rate is crap.

Doubly frustrating is that the event prior to this, I experienced a different drop rate and was getting a girl from the bosses about 1 every 2-3 days.

Dari
09-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Yeah same here, maybe they only increased the droprate for a couple of days after the update. /tinfoil hat.

Basqer
09-11-2017, 06:10 AM
I'm not losing hope but each day I'm doing around 50 fights and I still didn't get a single event girl.
So after around 500 attacks on Dark Lord I still didn't get shit beside cash :D
Hope that they can increase drop rate for last days or make it possible somehow.

PS I'm aware that it's all all about luck but cmon, after that many attacks...

Leethar
09-11-2017, 05:02 PM
I'm aware that it's all all about luck but cmon, after that many attacks...

Exactly! I'm aware that it's POSSIBLE the RNG is just being exceptionally cruel to me but after more than 3 times the length of time it gets pretty hard to believe in that.

I actually got a Boss girl dropped last night right before bed so it was two girls in 36 hours then 10 days before another. Lets see what happens next and MAYBE I just had a string of lousy luck.

Doctorwhoa
09-12-2017, 06:36 AM
Trying to get the teacher, instead got two of Edwardia's girls. I haven't even tried for Justine, but she looks freaky, and not in a good way.

Unregistered
09-12-2017, 02:09 PM
I was getting worried, as we are in day nine and zero girls.
This afternoon i got the Dark Lord event girl, Justine.
I switch to Edwarda, and 2 battles in, i get Jeanne (non event girl).
Trully RNG game imo.

Hope i can get Teacher before event ends

Yesterday i got 1 more girl from Edwarda and just now i got the Teacher, so im only missing 1 normal girl from the boss, and im done with the event.
Im extremely lucky getting 4 girls in a few days.
I do around 50+ battles a day at least.

Basqer
09-15-2017, 05:38 AM
Well, first event in which I didn't get both troll girls.

Sad.