PDA

View Full Version : Any benefit to high Tower of Fame rank?

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Just wondering if I'm missing something, but what's the point of raising your rank in the Tower of Fame by battling other players?

Do you get some extra reward for holding a certain rank? Or more cash rewards for winning the higher you are?

Right now, I don't see the point in wasting battle points on it, instead I use them on troll battles for girls.

soviras
09-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Just wondering if I'm missing something, but what's the point of raising your rank in the Tower of Fame by battling other players?

Do you get some extra reward for holding a certain rank? Or more cash rewards for winning the higher you are?

Right now, I don't see the point in wasting battle points on it, instead I use them on troll battles for girls.

The only advantage from battling other players in the arena is that you get experience. The rank has no effect at this point in time, but that may change in the future.

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 05:51 PM
At the moment, and probably forever, it has no meaning or merit what so ever. It has been proposed and ignored for ages now.

vem
09-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Just as with everything else in this game, there is no purpose to it. It is the only ranking system in this game, so you can see that as a goal, but it is impossible to get a high spot since it is essentially a counter showing how many times you pressed the button. Good luck competing with someone who's been clicking it for a year.

Collecting girls has also become somewhat pointless, because the more girls you have, the more expensive everything gets, so your real income doesn't increase. Battle stats (equipment and shop upgrades) are still pointless. I'm just waiting to see if the devs ever make up their minds about what the goal is supposed to be.