PDA

View Full Version : New Upcoming Game: Throne of legends

Hentaika
09-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Well, no one was really posting the new upcoming games for a while, so here it is.

Apparently it looks like a rather classic CCG, a pretty much 1st for nutaku. Art has that feeling of western/eastern mix with looking more on the eastern side.

From the very little info we have it looks a lot like an H version of shadowverse with probably much less of the complex mechanics.

Still looking forward to it, new CCG's are almost always enjoyable and keep being interesting for at least a few weeks, until more of the broken combinations get revealed.

As long as it's not too much money grab to play and scenes can be unlocked for free as well - will certainly give it a go, but not getting my hopes up too much.

Unregistered
09-12-2017, 05:57 AM
Did you forgot about that one ccg game? I think it was Angelic Saga or something. From what I remember, it played kinda like Yu-Gi-Oh, with 5 unit slots and 5 Spell/Trap slot. It was nice, though a bit grindy.

Not too sure what happened to it, but looks like it's not on the games list anymore, so it may have been dropped due to profitability being low.

Unregistered
09-12-2017, 08:14 AM
Yeah, it was dropped a while ago.

But as you mentioned it was yugioh styled one, where rarity equals power even if it's ability is pointless... this one is going to be other style, so hopefully less imbalance between rarirites in cards.

Aidoru
09-12-2017, 09:23 AM
I enjoy card games where it's actually a card game and not just stat collecting like Dragon Providence or Pero Pero. Hopefully this one isn't one of those kinds.

Locutus
09-13-2017, 03:08 AM
Yeah, this is pretty clearly going to be hentai-Hearthstone. The screenshots in the "Erotic Card Battle Gameplay" preview section are like a direct rip from the Hearthstone Arena interface - which implies we'll be getting an Arena/Draft format option?

Natsuki Sasaki
09-14-2017, 03:34 PM
I dont like playing H-games, but if this is a Hearthstone/Shadowverse like game, I'll try it. I enjoy CCG so much, but I still have to see the web since I only read your comments...

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 03:58 PM
Hopefully this game has more gameplay. Most of the games Nutaku has is just automatic. Would like more input.

Hentaika
09-14-2017, 10:06 PM
I dont like playing H-games, but if this is a Hearthstone/Shadowverse like game, I'll try it. I enjoy CCG so much, but I still have to see the web since I only read your comments...

Wait, you play kamihime, FKG and you don't like playing H games? Oo
That's something a little weird, especially coming from someone on this site XD

Well, the nutaku has a few 'pre launch' screenshots, so you can see the battlefield/what cards look like/their stats in a way, so not hard to imagine how the game will look like at release... But I still wouldn't hold my hopes, it looks pretty basic and especially at release I don't think there will be much to do.(most western games are known for lack of content overal or huge grind to get anywhere without dumping loads of $$$l, with harem heroes being main exclusion, mostly because of how limiting it is with it's energy system)

Unregistered
09-15-2017, 12:12 AM
Remember, there's a 'clean' version of Nutaku...the 'dot com' version...that doesn't have the H-stuff.

Hentaika
09-15-2017, 01:26 AM
Remember, there's a 'clean' version of Nutaku...the 'dot com' version...that doesn't have the H-stuff.

Wait, someone uses that outside of maybe times when you need it for SFW? Oo

I mean nutaku's only redeeming factor is actually having H, the games themselves are much lower quality than non H games of same genre, I doubt someone would play those otherwise.

Waifu literally carry the thing.

Unregistered
09-16-2017, 12:23 AM
I dunno man, I'm here for the H. But it does exist, so it seems that enough people use it to justify its existence.

Caius
09-16-2017, 01:36 AM

I mean nutaku's only redeeming factor is actually having H, the games themselves are much lower quality than non H games of same genre, I doubt someone would play those otherwise.

Please enlighten us to these much higher quality free games outside of Nutaku in genres like Aigis and Kamihime

Unregistered
09-16-2017, 02:18 AM
Please enlighten us to these much higher quality free games outside of Nutaku in genres like Aigis and Kamihime

Granblue Fantasy for Kamihime counterpart or literally play any turn base RPG non-browser game. In terms of game mechanics, I don't think anything gets better than GBF's battle mechanics when it comes to RPG browser games, which KH is a clone of.

This game probably will probably be a good example of being an inferior version of Shadowverse or Hearthstone, with the only redeeming feature probably being the adult content. You can also expect this game to be equally or more expensive in terms of cash content too, because sex sells and P2W PvP.

Caius
09-16-2017, 02:34 AM
Granblue Fantasy for Kamihime counterpart or literally play any turn base RPG non-browser game. In terms of game mechanics, I don't think anything gets better than GBF's battle mechanics when it comes to RPG browser games, which KH is a clone of.

This game probably will probably be a good example of being an inferior version of Shadowverse or Hearthstone, with the only redeeming feature probably being the adult content. You can also expect this game to be equally or more expensive in terms of cash content too, because sex sells and P2W PvP.

That game is lower res and looks like it was made for mobiles first in mind, also the art is a bit off.
Also most if not all free RPG browser games are way too p2w and trashy that live only about 1-2 years max.

Now for the upcoming card game I also believe it will be a cheaper clone but thats only cause the devs obviously dont have the same amount of founding like Hearthstone so will need to opt out for a cheaper version.

Unregistered
09-16-2017, 10:44 AM
That game is lower res and looks like it was made for mobiles first in mind, also the art is a bit off.
Also most if not all free RPG browser games are way too p2w and trashy that live only about 1-2 years max.

Now for the upcoming card game I also believe it will be a cheaper clone but thats only cause the devs obviously dont have the same amount of founding like Hearthstone so will need to opt out for a cheaper version.

It was made for mobile first and it still surpasses most adult browser games you'll ever find. The art is not off, that statement is completely subjective.

This game becoming a cheaper clone and devs not caring applies to many games on this site is, a cheaper clone of another existing game. Almost every single game is recycled from another game with sexual content attached and different artwork.

Semaphore
09-16-2017, 11:28 AM
I dunno man, I'm here for the H. But it does exist, so it seems that enough people use it to justify its existence.

The .com version of games allows them to advertise on sites that would reject advertisements for the .net version of the same games.

Hentaika
09-16-2017, 02:46 PM

Well, those examples are quite easy: for kamihime we have GBF - easily a better kamihime in all gameplay terms, there is slightly more depth, long decent story(well, better than kamihime one but still not that good though), more chances to get free stuff without actually paying... Slightly more complex than the kamihime, but not too much, kamihime might copy the lacking content in due time.
Fate/grand order is another solid choice - personally I prefer the art style of FGO to kamihime/GBF despite prefering GBF more overall.

As for Aigis... well, we should start with the fact that aigis is a completely single player game, so let's skip the facts that there are events and such(since they are basically simple single player stages as well).. that means I can freely compare with single player TD games...

That gives me an option to use these as example:
1) Kingdom rush - a classic of classics of TD genre and basically where most of the ideas for modern TD genre were taken from. Has loads of extra stages for real money to buy, so content wise I would put it nearly to the same amount of content as aigis without the need to grind.

2) Gemcraft - that's more of a series of games and each of the chapters are worth tonns of hours.. you can literally pull 100+ hours on certain ones. And that's pure completion, not grinding the same stage over and over like aigis. This game is very complex, you can combine tonns of 'gem towers' into different gems for different effects... literally one of the most complex and enjoyable flash TD.

3) Defender's quest - that's a story driven TD that will keep you playing without teaking a break, it's that breathtaking. It's relatively small compared to two previous games, so it will lack in grind department compared to aigis, but it's totally worth it.

For kamihime project - I could keep going to post more of 'similar' games, but you might have complained that they aren't exactly the same, so I tried to mention only those that are almost 1:1 copies with better gameplay.
For TD genre - there are many more games as well I could mention but the ones I mentioned are just obvious best. You might complain about aigis being a 'multiplayer' game, but honestly, the only multiplayer feature there is microtransaction. It has quite okay'ish story introduction, but it goes to 'meh' level quite quickly as they didn't make much of a story in the end. There are only like 50-60 unique story missions, some challenge missions which mostly take under a minute to beat. So you are left with grinding for occasional event girl with around 5 new missions.(out of which you will probably only grind the hardest one that you can)
No, don't take me wrong, aigis is a good game, but it's key feature is an H game with constant flow of new characters which are relatively easy to get without paying. I wouldn't see any reason to play aigis longer than a couple of days without an H element, it's pretty much the sole reason.

Dari
09-16-2017, 05:55 PM
Well I just tried GranBlue Fantasy and yeah Kamihime is 1:1 copy. GBF has much more budget it seems, I mean, you can hear Rie Kugimiya nd Miyuki Sawashiro in the first 5 minutes. Only reason you get more free stuff in GBF is Nutaku, they really damn stingy about anything, I play FKG on DMM and started Kamihime, they have much more login bonuses and free stuff.

Hentaika
09-17-2017, 01:17 PM
Well I just tried GranBlue Fantasy and yeah Kamihime is 1:1 copy. GBF has much more budget it seems, I mean, you can hear Rie Kugimiya nd Miyuki Sawashiro in the first 5 minutes. Only reason you get more free stuff in GBF is Nutaku, they really damn stingy about anything, I play FKG on DMM and started Kamihime, they have much more login bonuses and free stuff.

I am fine with the amount kamihime gives us daily... just the fact that the chances of actually getting something useful out of the stuff they give us is abyssmal.

GBF for example has 'spark' feature which lets you save up for around 6-12 month and then get a guaranteed girl of your choice(+ most likely some neat stuff along with it).. along with events for 'rolling gacha' with increased %/other bonuses which lets you choose when you want to spark.
It also gives out some actually DECENT SSR's for free.

TBH kamihime is actually rather generous on giving us crystals as well(look at how many collab/summer daily/other types of crystals were given out) but the fact that using them is HEAVY rng is discouraging.
You might save up for a year and still get nothing or maybe a duplicate of your only SSR(since I am quite sure it's rigged to give you more duplicates than actual SSR)

Unregistered
09-17-2017, 08:53 PM

I'm surprised anybody plays any games even remotely like anything on Nutaku that doesn't have the H.

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 05:58 PM
a hentai heartstone? im fucking in boys

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 08:27 AM
a hentai heartstone? im fucking in boys

Here's one somebody else made earlier!

smutstone.c0m/

Caitlenren
12-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Is that game by those who made Bitch Hunter?

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Is that game by those who made Bitch Hunter?

This is the games the Dev makes, minus cuntwars

hooligapps.c0m/

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 08:31 AM
This is the games the Dev makes, minus cuntwars

hooligapps.c0m/

If Bitchwars is a reskin of Sexgangsters then they do make that too

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 07:17 PM
If Bitchwars is a reskin of Sexgangsters then they do make that too

Reskin? So we would see different images? its not even that, its just been renamed and new title logos.. the comments/contact us is the sexgangsters address.

Unregistered
12-09-2017, 03:12 AM
Reskin? So we would see different images? its not even that, its just been renamed and new title logos.. the comments/contact us is the sexgangsters address.

lol, these Ruskie devs are cheap fooks, they can keep their shit games

Caitlenren
12-09-2017, 03:18 AM
Ah, so many shameless cashgrabs.

Myrdin
12-09-2017, 04:04 AM
So when is the game supposed to be accessible ?
The pre-reg is going on for a pretty log time now.

Unregistered
12-09-2017, 05:43 AM
Superhippo developing the game. Release date unknown.

Caitlenren
12-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Isn't it supposed to come out at the end of December/beginning of January?

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 05:39 AM
The usual soft launch has started. Use vpn if you want to try it.

Kotono
12-21-2017, 06:27 AM
Seems this game will suffer greatly from any lack of players. With nobody having joined yet, all I can do is practice mode.

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 06:53 AM
Seems this game will suffer greatly from any lack of players. With nobody having joined yet, all I can do is practice mode.

Any first impressions on the game? Is it worth a look?

Aidoru
12-21-2017, 08:29 AM
Meh, I definitely expected too much from this game. Not so much a clone of Hearthstone than it is a clone of Smutstone. And in case you're wondering, no Smutstone does not play like Hearthstone despite ripping the name. So this game is basically a copy of an inferior game that tries to utilize some mechanics from another game, that pretty much being just the heath and damage mechanic.

SecretiveGamer
12-21-2017, 06:42 PM
Meh, I definitely expected too much from this game. Not so much a clone of Hearthstone than it is a clone of Smutstone. And in case you're wondering, no Smutstone does not play like Hearthstone despite ripping the name. So this game is basically a copy of an inferior game that tries to utilize some mechanics from another game, that pretty much being just the heath and damage mechanic.

Well that's disappointing. So much for waiting all these months and getting hyped up for nothing.

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 07:25 PM
I haven't played Smutstone but I was pretty disappointed as well trying out the game hoping it'd be like Hearthstone or Shadowverse. Though I haven't played either of them in years so forgive me if I'm wrong in anything I'm about to say. I only played through the tutorial of this game and a coupe random matches.

The battle mechanics in this game is the standard attack and reduce enemies hp and attack player to reduce their points to zero but the way it's set up is weird. You can't choose the target, the cards can only attack cards in front of them and if there are no cards, even if there's enemies on field, if they're not in in the same panel of each other, then it'll directly attack the player. Cards all move to the left if one is dead, you can't control anything but initial placement.

For the card summon system, you can just throw down your strong units but many won't be usable for a certain amount of turns. What's bad about about this is it seems the card can still be attack this card even while it's under this cooldown for being summoned. Might be wrong here.

There doesn't seem to be a field limit, I originally thought it'd just be like 5 max because of the screen size but you can play as many cards as you want on the field over the course of the battle, just 1 card every turn.

Only 12 card decks. I don't think I've seen a card game with decks this small. There's nothing like spell/magic cards solely with effects or the such, only minion/monster cards, whatever you want to call them.

When you run out of cards you're basically stuck there watching your opponent pummel you or you pummel your opponent down instead of just a insta-win. Unless they forfeit.

The UI is pretty awful. The first thing I tried to do when finally free of the tutorial was build my deck, but unless I missed it there was no sort feature. The home interface also looks like a freaking start menu.

Card upgrade system which I'm taking a guess it'll most likely end up being the heavy whale system where whales destroy free players of same rank. Just a guess, I didn't get into it before stopping.

The only AI battles seem to be practice matches, so you'll more or less be required to play against others if you want to complete the one of the daily quests and they require wins.

TiamatRoar
12-21-2017, 07:59 PM
That battle system sounds ridiculously atrociously basic Oo

And... I'm not sure how they thought this game had any prayer by being a PvP-only game (for the most part).

Kijar
12-22-2017, 11:40 AM
sadly i agree on the disappointment, the game is no more no less like any other ccg of kong of 3-4 years ago, also the tactical/strategy should be a strong point of a ccg, while this is just a "drop one of your 3 card in your hand 1 after the other, they will pile in a line and fight against the pile of the opponent while your heroes abilities will work automaticatly on their own" which will sadly lead to a very low f2p playerbase in a game that has no other mode aside of an awful practice solo mode vs AI, then pvp with queue.

Kotono
12-22-2017, 08:48 PM
To add insult to injury, your game progress comes to a screaming halt when you can't even win in pvp matches because your opponents are always throwing out 7/25 cards. No way to beat those without doing a bunch of gacha draws. Your one free chance at a good card or two comes from Arena, which I managed to get a single win. But compared to what other people are playing on the boards, what I got is compelte garbage and does not help in any way.

In a way, it completely reflects a real-life TCG pay to win, just without the fun gameplay. As Kijar says, tossing out one card each turn is not what I'd consider any form of gameplay. It mostly plays by itself. Even worse is your better cards take upwards of 4 turns before they can even do anything.

I generally love TCG games, but this one is not fun at all.

Caitlenren
12-26-2017, 05:23 PM
It's a shame that you cannot disenchant the cards that are not available for crafting. If anything, the game seems to be missing a lot of features.

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 12:54 PM
What is the discord for this game anyways

Unregistered
12-30-2017, 09:26 AM
So it's a reskin of Spellstone but so far without the fusions, or an adventure mode thing, or a speed up toggle. And bugs up the ass like Life drain occasionally making something immortal. Also only idiots will buy basic packs since they come with zero guarantees and 3 commons are common draws.

Unregistered
01-03-2018, 11:10 PM
how does one refresh the quests?

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 09:40 AM
how does one refresh the quests?
I just received a new quest today, dunno what triggers new quests though.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 01:09 PM
I just received a new quest today, dunno what triggers new quests though.

How are you guys playing this? The only link I see is to the pre-registration page. I've tried searching to no avail.

Locutus
01-04-2018, 08:50 PM
How are you guys playing this? The only link I see is to the pre-registration page. I've tried searching to no avail.It's in soft launch, so only certain regions have access to it.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 11:18 PM
It's in soft launch, so only certain regions have access to it.

Ah, okay. Thanks

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 03:14 AM
So is there really a discord I can whine on about all the broken stuff?

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 07:37 PM
I like it, but no idea what triggers the quests showing up.

Also it's not really balanced well but whatever, some card games are like that.

Also seems incomplete but I'm hopeful for seeing more features rolled out.

Okay, when I say it all out loud it sounds hopeless. Waiting and hoping on features is not a good idea.

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 03:21 AM
I like it, but no idea what triggers the quests showing up.

Also it's not really balanced well but whatever, some card games are like that.

Also seems incomplete but I'm hopeful for seeing more features rolled out.

Okay, when I say it all out loud it sounds hopeless. Waiting and hoping on features is not a good idea.

If it's copying the game its copying(Spellstone) properly then it might not be terrible but the horrid wasp nest of bugs is really concerning. Like they managed to completely miscode stun, Stun 5 should be stuns 1 target every 5 turns but the game treats it as stun target for 5 turns every turn. Invisibility simply does not work. Drain life will occasionally make the enemy undead and be able to live past 0 HP. Sometimes the attack line will skip over an enemy and treat it like its not there. Game doesn't recognize Patricia as a CodeWeavers Hero for the win with CodeWeavers hero quest. Burn doesn't properly stack. Curse is just weird since it doesn't amplify fireballs but it remembers previous curses and increases the amplification.

I also hate that Arena rewards are RNG and 1 common card is one of the potential reward pulls.

oh boy
04-23-2018, 02:59 PM
after a long ass loading, game crashed withing 5 minutes. and it wasn't that good while running... not for me, gratz to those playing this!

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 01:21 PM
This game is rubbish, it should never go to world wide launch. One of the least fun products on Nutaku

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 10:25 AM
How are you guys be able to play the game? Everytime I check the site it says "Coming Soon" but people are clearly playing it already...

SecretiveGamer
04-29-2018, 01:29 PM
Some countries have early access. You can use a VPN to see some game releases early with it.

qti
04-30-2018, 08:05 AM
Why all nutaku card game have problem always lol never found one what work fine and become permanent in time.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Appears to be "out", but completely broken.

Trying on Edge, going through the tutorial, frequently try to click buttons but nothing happens, (like start match and get what I assume is not enough energy dialog, even though I have plenty left, click I guess the Ok button, didn't do anything. Clicked it a few more times then got a message about not having any dual points. Tutorial walks me into buying a pack, but don't have enough cores. Seems to advance anyways when I cancel that dialog but clicking the following button does a purchase sound effect, but nothing happens, and seem to be stuck.

Trying on Chrome, got both a network connection error and a fails to connect to authentication server error.

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 02:04 AM
Do the cards have progressive nudity, or are there only sex scenes ?

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 06:24 AM
another high quality offering, f'off Nutaku an get some quality control

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 10:44 PM
The game sucks, girls aren't super attractive or at least not any of the cards I have besides one. Gameplay is too boring to even learn, I left it on auto play by the second campaign mission. Already at a halt as the campaign is too hard for auto play and I don't care enough to understand the game. Everything is already at a halt and you have to purchase cards with real money or autoplay just sucks. Not really worth learning imo as I've never played a game like this and it already has a steep difficulty. Avoid

Locutus
06-09-2018, 12:56 AM
https://i.imgur.com/514837j.png
:think:

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 04:52 AM
Got to the second mission, but the energy requirements combined with the VERY harsh difficulty spike (6 Epics in one deck? Seriously?) make it a game to avoid, I think. You can't advance at all after just a few hours of play, unless you pony up the cash. You can't even go back and grind/replay some easier missions, because they ramp up in difficulty as well.

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 06:40 AM
Apparently I can't play this because my antivirus won't let me. Is there a way to bypass this?

Locutus
06-16-2018, 11:54 AM
Apparently I can't play this because my antivirus won't let me. Is there a way to bypass this?It's a webgame, man. What problem could your antivirus possibly have with it? You aren't really giving us much to work with here.

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Super buggy now. Opponents will often get an extra turn in between yours, or sometimes you get to take 2 in a row later on. Ther's massive lag spikes that seem to mess with the timing of the game, energy just disappears into nowhere, and quests show as completed, then disappear without rewards. No idea what happened to this game since the last update, but it's a buggy, unplayable mess.

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Anyone interested in working together to create an album?

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 10:39 PM
The game is almost not workable, so it is better to avoid all. Ranked pvp rarely works, that is, the game currency is difficult to get even with a good deck. Well, stupid builds from 2-3 duplicate cards in them. This even Shadowerse don't remember. About what daily quests are counted incorrectly(buy 5 boosters for example), and probably know very well.
This game is developed by mentally ill people.

Bon
08-18-2018, 03:56 AM
Erorr : Server is taking longer to respond

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 07:53 AM
Ranked is worked, maybe the game still will eventually start normally. Although a lot of time was wasted.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 05:50 PM
Looks like Ranked is working, somewhat. you get 4-5 games in, then the server screws up and you have to reload the game. This happens on the app as well. The in-game currency is tough to get without PvP, and PvP is tough without upgrading your deck.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 08:53 PM
I would say so, I play without investing money. Very lucky at the start, got Pandemonium, the basis of my deck. Plus, event gave a bunch of mythical cards under Ascend. Weaker than new, but the cards are strong. So stay after the upgrade t0 60 seats on average.
With the storyline got Stormbringer, and a few decent cards, plus myths and a few epics with Regular Booster. But they are for my deck does not fit, are in stock.
Ideally, in Ranked is to play after Fully pass the first two maps of the storyline. Ie 7 stars.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 09:20 PM
Ive been playing a couple weeks and enjoy the game, but it is pretty broken ATM. I bought some of the advance packs and got super lucky making a deck. Im sure there are better out there, but I am very happy with mine. I hope the game gets sorted out and gains more popularity My game name is Slyfox729 if anyone has seen me in PvP

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 12:38 AM
Heh, I leave the Shadowerse, because there eyes grew tired of special effects. But here they are now even worse, plus very slowly animated. Developed again working to remove as many players from the game. In Ranked it is impossible to speed up the game already, idiocy. Plus, the game does not display the Burn factor, works, but does not display health loss, and some cards enhance themselves and others twice.
This is not to mention the fact that I told the developers that they have in game store incorrect prices on Cores for the DP. It's fixed.

Easily keep in Ter 0, play little by little, but I think the game at this rate is likely to die soon. It is not tested, nothing interesting except no cards, events in a normal game go constantly, there was one, and without error it could not hold. In General, we corrected some of the errors, and got others. Excellent work.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 06:48 PM
The developers shit themselves again. Play today in the story, the enemy, only the Soul Guardian...... and suddenly they all had an attack up to 12. A whole bunch of cards, buffers for the attack was not there. Then the computer suddenly died and I lost energy and didn't win.
Brains apparently developers don't work.

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 04:48 AM
Brainless developers have broken something in the awards for daily quests. Pay less the specified. The real masters of killing their games.

Some cards now work correctly, but I don't remember such Useless Developers at all. Which repeat mistakes, and make them even worse.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 07:05 AM
The game can not be completed by 7 stars, in the last battles are incorrectly determined by the attack performance of enemy cards, and their own, too. Finish can guess only idiots developed. And after a few moves with incorrect indicators, the game goes into auto mode, and the player's cards begin to actively skip turns.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 09:54 AM
Now for a victory Ranked pay not 25 cores, and only 10.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 05:00 PM
judging by the fact that the daily rewards are not charged, the game seems abandoned.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 06:07 PM
The new season cards are still the same too.

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 01:01 AM
They fired the entire team 2 weeks ago, game is closed

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 06:34 AM
They fired the entire team 2 weeks ago, game is closed

Will be no real loss. Some higher stages have bullshit OP card decks.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 05:54 AM
here is the message I received when I asked about them fixing the daily log in:

Hello,

Thanks for your message and sorry about the inconvenience. We will be getting as soon as possible with a resolution for your issue, as currently the game is looking for a different direction. Once we have more news on this, we will be updating all our players.

Best,

Throne of Legends Team