PDA

View Full Version : Fake Lay

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

ThanatosX
12-27-2017, 06:33 PM
Did a reset to cash in my bonus, the level of girls in the challenge seems much easier than what I was getting. Is the matchmaking tied to your unlocks as well, or did they tune the matches a bit.

qti
12-27-2017, 11:55 PM
I guess in this game not have luck with he event the christmas still not can win first battle versus santa. All others game already finish without problem the events. Only in this not have luck always fight versus player with +800.000 all stats.

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 12:07 AM
I guess in this game not have luck with he event the christmas still not can win first battle versus santa. All others game already finish without problem the events. Only in this not have luck always fight versus player with +800.000 all stats.
Fight against Santa have little to do with luck - his girl's stats are fixed on each level. What are the stats of your event girls? Do you train her or not? First Santa girl's stats are 6.3k/6.3k/6.6k. So you only need to train your girl for 2 days to get to 10k+ in first two stats to be able to complete the battle. If you still can't finish first battle, it's not about luck, you are just doing something wrong.

qti
12-28-2017, 06:28 AM
Fine here a comun battle and later; press button change and get this battle; sometimes is worst players with more the 3millon is stats have.
And not have time for train other girl for fight santa; each like 10hours the train only get 1770 points in stats. Later i see what they change at each 4 hours.

Later the press change

And this is the friendly match

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 07:18 AM
And not have time for train other girl for fight santa;Then why are you complaining that you can't beat Santa if you don't train girl that should be fighting? It's not about luck, it's about energy and time management.

I see you have 50 energy slots reserved for skills. Why so much? After a certain time after reset you only need three-four skills that you actually plan to reach this run and which will unlock next girl stages. Skills that require a week or more don't give you anything because you will do a reset before you reach them. You need full skill list only if it is less than 10 hours since your last reset and you didn't get to 28 on most of them yet. Or unless you do a very very long run and even then girls will need 6 out of 10 skills at max. You have 76 total energy, so you must be close to completing Pantless and finished all girls before her, and unlocked next three girls. Pantless requires Acting, Artistry, Body Building. Next 4 girls will also need Tricks, Filming, Humor for first few levels (other skill requirements are 28, so you must have reached those already). You can leave these 6 skills on training and remove the other 4 and you will be able to send 2 more girls to practice (event girl and best girl that you have unlocked). You should always be practicing with your best girl (actually two best girls - one that has higher stats currently and one that has higher potential stats out of those that you unlocked, that will become your next active girl) because if you don't you will just stay behind the crowd and won't be able to reach normal placement. The better your girl the less often you get unwinnable battles in challenge. With 700k/400k/300k Ice I got to tier 18 this run (I usually ended up at tier 12-13 when each battle after win becomes a lose). But even when 50% of battles are losses you still get a lot of cash from them.

each like 10hours the train only get 1770 points in statsIt's 10,302 per 1 day for 10 energy slots on event girl. You need to choose last practice option (4 hour) and use arrows to increase the time amount up to 1 day. I recommend to at least get one or two costumes for your main girls from this event. 75% bonus to all three stats is totally worth the few days of training.

Also you didn't say what rank you are currently in a challenge. Maybe you were lucky and managed to climb high enough already so now most enemies will be hard for you.

Did a reset to cash in my bonus, the level of girls in the challenge seems much easier than what I was getting. Is the matchmaking tied to your unlocks as well, or did they tune the matches a bit.
I don't know for sure, but this week it actually looks easier to score higher. Even at tier 18 now I still get two 100k-300k girls and one 1M+ out of three tries. Maybe they did tune something or maybe it's just a lucky streak.

qti
12-28-2017, 08:34 AM
Mmm when i complain i tell only not have luck already play 16 games online for day and now too doing disgaea 5 the ps4 for the platinum. Too work lol. I only tell what not have luck in this game. The other 15 i already finish all event the christmas almost each one first 4 day the play.

And i already have Indira unlocked; and train Pantress how backup for Sanshi.

soviras
12-28-2017, 10:20 AM
Why is it not realistic (devs requiring payments of $10k is not that unrealistic in ftp games)?
How do you apply common sense in ftp games (common sense would be that devs would try to cover all range of whales from $100 investors, that are barely whales, to $100,000 investors, that have crazy incomes and don't even look at how much they spend on such games)?
How do you know the stats of number 1 whale if you can't see his Mistlehoe (event girl stats are not shown anywhere as far as I know)?
How do you know that those observations were done with a limited scope (the info was given by some Ashes person in Discord and there is no information what it was based on, maybe it was done on full scope)?
Why is 600k is the beatable limit for people with all girls unlocked (I can beat 300k in tournament, but only 30k in event, so I don't see how those values are related)?
How is the amount of girls unlocked even connects to event (even if you unlock all girls you may not be using your best one in tournament and even if you didn't unlock any girls at all, you still can upgrade event girl)?
Why do you think that last gift should be reachable without crazy spendings (first 4-5 gifts may be for free players, next 5 for paying players and last 5 for whales of different amount of spending habits)?
You are making so many suggestions based on nothing that you sound stupid yourself.

It's 30 gems/10k for me, to speed up daily training for event girl. So to get 100M in each stat you need 3*100,000/10*30=900,000gems=900*6500 nutaku gold=9*65*100$=$58,500. This does not account for 3 boosts that can be used (20% to each stats from all three, I think are the best) and special costume (another 70%), so actual number can be around $25k. The number looks crazy to me too, but who knows what developers think... And who knows how much whales spend (in Marvel Puzzle Quest, that I played for some time, some whales spent tens thousands dollars on each new character release to max cover and max champ it as soon as possible, so it is not unusual)...

Anyway, that 100m calculation was based on ThanatosX post who mentioned some Ashes person, I have no idea who that is and how reliable is his info or where he got it. Maybe it's a whale who already got everything done, maybe it's a developer, maybe just a person who collected pictures from everyone else and made a suggestion for stat progression based on 2 levels. But anyway, attacking DShanks who didn't make any assumptions and just did calculations based on ThanatosX info was stupid. Either you should have replied to ThanatosX that his info may be incorrect or joined Discord and contacted that Ashes person to find what his info is based on. Right now this is the only piece of info that we have and I, by completing first two levels and seeing stat requirements for next one, can't disprove it yet. I doubt you can too, when all you are relying on is common sense that you don't show any.

Paranoia is not a good reason to assume the stupid ideas are true, and this game isn't a plain cashgrab unlike the DMM games and anything with marvel in its name. There is no reason to assume that this game is that bad, especially because it has shown to be in the lower spending range. Just because some games are blatant cash grabs, it doesn't mean you can act like a paranoid idiot and throw away common sense and go for conclusions that conflict with everything this game has shown so far.

How do I apply common sense? By comparing all evidence we have available and the past behavior of the developers to determine the most likely scenario.
How do I know the stats of the number one whale? Because they are publicly visible for all to see.
How do I know it was a limited scope? Because the provided data only covered a part of the whole picture, and thus it isn't representative of the whole picture. It only shows the initial situation, and nothing beyond that.
Why are unlocked girls relevant? Because higher girls have an easier time at increasing their levels, and having more girls unlocked means you have a higher Stamina, which in turn increases your chances at winning even if the opponents Stamina is identical.
Why do I think the last gift should be reachable without crazy spendings? See question 2.
I'm not making any suggestions based on nothing, I'm just not providing the reasoning behind them because anyone who is capable of using the information is capable of finding it themselves.

Ashes is the games number one whale, we can see his stats on the ingame leaderboards, the one that's visible to everyone. If the event girl stats go above someones main girl, you can see the event girl listed as their best. It's easy to see that none of the people with the max fame required more than 1 million to get through the event, and that has been visible for a while now.

DShanks did make an assumption, a very stupid one at that. There was nothing that indicated that it would be that bad, and the past behavior from the devs actually shows that it would be highly unlikely for that to be the case, especially when combined with the leaderboard information that outright makes his assumption impossible (even at the time he posted his stupidity for all to see). I don't show any common sense according to you, but at least I can properly use the information that's available to us. Thanatos provided data that was correct, DShanks made a stupid conclusion because he wasn't able to think things through and ignored information.

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 02:25 PM
Paranoia is not a good reason to assume the stupid ideas are trueSorry, but neither me, nor DShanks assumed anything, it was just a calculation based on some info. If info is incorrect then calculation would be incorrect too.

Thanatos provided data that was correct, DShanks made a stupid conclusion because he wasn't able to think things through and ignored information.
ThanatosX only said that Santa doubles his stats after every win. Dshanks said that based on this 15th level will have 100M stats. If someone says to you that his monthly earnings are $1,000 you won't be stupid if you calculate that this person's yearly earnings are $12,000. That's just common logic and math and not an assumption. If info from ThanatosX is correct, then calculation based on this info is correct and results of those calculations are correct, if info is incorrect then calculation would still be correct just based on wrong info, so will give incorrect results. If you are saying that ThanatosX' info is correct but DShanks results are wrong, then you are logically contradicting yourself.

and this game isn't a plain cashgrab unlike the DMM games and anything with marvel in its name.Sorry, but I don't see this. Do you know much cash is required to reach the final girl by now? How much cash is required to upgrade her to 5M stats? The required spending are hidden in this game compared to Marvel. I played MPQ game without paying anything and was able to get every character. A little later than whales, that would get them right after release, but still, everything there was accessible for free, you just needed to play the game. Here I can't imagine yet how long it will take to reach final girl. But skill requirements already are really high - level 34->35 skill requires 8 days, last girl requires level 49 skill and each increase almost doubles the requirement. So 14 levels means 8000x8 days? I will surely need a lot of multipliers.

and go for conclusions that conflict with everything this game has shown so far.What exactly this game showed that make you believe that developers can't do that? I see a large wall after completing Pantress. I see that they made cost for time warp increase after you buy some - that's usually a sign of bad marketing, the more you buy, the more cash you need to buy next one and you are already invested in a game, so you have to spend that. I see >$50 price for 1000 gems. I see a girl being sold for >$50 and you can't get her just by playing. You can't even reach all gifts by playing in a reasonable time. So there are a lot of things that show that devs intend to have a lot of content in this game restricted to whales.

How do I apply common sense? By comparing all evidence we have available and the past behavior of the developers to determine the most likely scenario.I provided some evidence that shows that developers do restrict things to whales, so common sense would say that discussed situation is possible. If some things are restricted from ftp players, then we can safely assume that some things will be restricted from players who pay up to $10 only, some things will be restricted from players who pay up to $100 only, etc. It is a first event like this so devs can't estimate yet how much largest whale can spend, so they may make requirements up to $10,000 just in case. Second event will have better values because there would be a basis to do estimation already.

How do I know the stats of the number one whale? Because they are publicly visible for all to see.
Ashes is the games number one whale, we can see his stats on the ingame leaderboards, the one that's visible to everyone. If the event girl stats go above someones main girl, you can see the event girl listed as their best. It's easy to see that none of the people with the max fame required more than 1 million to get through the event, and that has been visible for a while now.
Ok, I didn't know that Mistlehoe would appear on leaderboard as I thought that it was for challenge only, so event girl would be excluded from it. This means that no one has a girl with higher than 5M stats yet, I agree. But do we know if whales actually finished the event already or did they just stop spending?

How do I know it was a limited scope? Because the provided data only covered a part of the whole picture, and thus it isn't representative of the whole picture. It only shows the initial situation, and nothing beyond that.What data are you talking about? There was no data at all, it was just a phrase "Santa doubles his stats each time you win.". That's all. Unless you know more story before that phrase. If it was something like "Based on first 3 battles Santa doubles his stats each time you win" I would agree with you, but there was no such thing. Well, actually later ThanatosX did mention that he made an estimate based on 4/5 outfits from free training so now we know that this theory is correct for first five levels, but have no proof that it is correct after that. But we didn't know this in few days when it was just posted.

DShanks did make an assumption, a very stupid one at that.He didn't. He made a calculation, not an assumption.

I am currently seeing requirements for level 5 they do show that first 5 levels follow this theory. Also I agree with ThanatosX that it actually does not matter how stats behave after level 5 as they are not reachable for free to play players anyway and I am also playing as ftp.

Just in case you still miss it, I'll repeat my position: I don't blindly believe that discussed theory (Santa doubling his stats each level) is correct for later levels. I can't believe it until we have proof, for example, whales posting all stats on a wiki or just info that they already finished the event or something. But I also don't see that it is not possible that this theory is true, a lot of things that we see now show that it is possible. And no matter if theory is true or not this does not make DShanks calculations incorrect or stupid, they were based on this theory and only mean that if theory is true, then results of those calculations are also true. If it happens that theory is wrong, then calculations will still be correct, but results will be wrong because they were based on wrong theory. So there is no reason to blame a person who did calculations for what he did, you can just say that you don't agree with the theory and think that results are incorrect and that's enough. No one will argue with you based on that.

soviras
12-28-2017, 04:33 PM
Sorry, but neither me, nor DShanks assumed anything, it was just a calculation based on some info. If info is incorrect then calculation would be incorrect too.

ThanatosX only said that Santa doubles his stats after every win. Dshanks said that based on this 15th level will have 100M stats. If someone says to you that his monthly earnings are $1,000 you won't be stupid if you calculate that this person's yearly earnings are $12,000. That's just common logic and math and not an assumption. If info from ThanatosX is correct, then calculation based on this info is correct and results of those calculations are correct, if info is incorrect then calculation would still be correct just based on wrong info, so will give incorrect results. If you are saying that ThanatosX' info is correct but DShanks results are wrong, then you are logically contradicting yourself.

Sorry, but I don't see this. Do you know much cash is required to reach the final girl by now? How much cash is required to upgrade her to 5M stats? The required spending are hidden in this game compared to Marvel. I played MPQ game without paying anything and was able to get every character. A little later than whales, that would get them right after release, but still, everything there was accessible for free, you just needed to play the game. Here I can't imagine yet how long it will take to reach final girl. But skill requirements already are really high - level 34->35 skill requires 8 days, last girl requires level 49 skill and each increase almost doubles the requirement. So 14 levels means 8000x8 days? I will surely need a lot of multipliers.

What exactly this game showed that make you believe that developers can't do that? I see a large wall after completing Pantress. I see that they made cost for time warp increase after you buy some - that's usually a sign of bad marketing, the more you buy, the more cash you need to buy next one and you are already invested in a game, so you have to spend that. I see >$50 price for 1000 gems. I see a girl being sold for >$50 and you can't get her just by playing. You can't even reach all gifts by playing in a reasonable time. So there are a lot of things that show that devs intend to have a lot of content in this game restricted to whales.

I provided some evidence that shows that developers do restrict things to whales, so common sense would say that discussed situation is possible. If some things are restricted from ftp players, then we can safely assume that some things will be restricted from players who pay up to $10 only, some things will be restricted from players who pay up to $100 only, etc. It is a first event like this so devs can't estimate yet how much largest whale can spend, so they may make requirements up to $10,000 just in case. Second event will have better values because there would be a basis to do estimation already.

Ok, I didn't know that Mistlehoe would appear on leaderboard as I thought that it was for challenge only, so event girl would be excluded from it. This means that no one has a girl with higher than 5M stats yet, I agree. But do we know if whales actually finished the event already or did they just stop spending?

What data are you talking about? There was no data at all, it was just a phrase "Santa doubles his stats each time you win.". That's all. Unless you know more story before that phrase. If it was something like "Based on first 3 battles Santa doubles his stats each time you win" I would agree with you, but there was no such thing. Well, actually later ThanatosX did mention that he made an estimate based on 4/5 outfits from free training so now we know that this theory is correct for first five levels, but have no proof that it is correct after that. But we didn't know this in few days when it was just posted.

He didn't. He made a calculation, not an assumption.

I am currently seeing requirements for level 5 they do show that first 5 levels follow this theory. Also I agree with ThanatosX that it actually does not matter how stats behave after level 5 as they are not reachable for free to play players anyway and I am also playing as ftp.

Just in case you still miss it, I'll repeat my position: I don't blindly believe that discussed theory (Santa doubling his stats each level) is correct for later levels. I can't believe it until we have proof, for example, whales posting all stats on a wiki or just info that they already finished the event or something. But I also don't see that it is not possible that this theory is true, a lot of things that we see now show that it is possible. And no matter if theory is true or not this does not make DShanks calculations incorrect or stupid, they were based on this theory and only mean that if theory is true, then results of those calculations are also true. If it happens that theory is wrong, then calculations will still be correct, but results will be wrong because they were based on wrong theory. So there is no reason to blame a person who did calculations for what he did, you can just say that you don't agree with the theory and think that results are incorrect and that's enough. No one will argue with you based on that.

He assumed one thing, that everything would follow the same pattern despite proof of the opposite already existing. That is why he calculated it the way he did. Monthly earnings are usually consistent and there is a history of it being that way, especially with how employment contracts usually work. The stat growth for the event is in a very different context. You can not apply a calculation to determine any unknown value without making an assumption first. Thanatos can provide correct info while the calculations are wrong because of the mistaken assumption that it will still follow that pattern after the end of the provided data.

You can max out your speed, which is all you need to complete all girls in a reasonable amount of time, with just 35$ worth in gems. I know this, because I did just that. Already earned back most of the gems I used too, seeing how often the game gives them out for free. You can even get enough free gems on a regular basis from events and achievements to get max speed without spending anything. I have access to all girls and currently have 15 million total speed, and only spent that initial 35$. Bringing a girl to 5 million? That is free, if you are patient. I'm at 1.5 million for my Indira, and I haven't spent money on upgrading her. Thanks to the holiday outfit I will be getting ~100k per day. Also if you want to know, getting a girl to 5 million instantly is just 100$, but there isn't any reason to do that other than showing off (it doesn't actually help you).

The reasons the game has shown that it wouldn't be that bad are simple; the costs are very low, there are a lot of free gems that cover most of what you need and there isn't a major advantage to spending more. You get the speed maxed out, and you're don't need more investments. Some content is restricted to paying players, but nothing has had an absurd price. The skills also don't "almost double the requirements every level", they only have major increases every 8-9 levels. I can know, I've gone all the way up to 50 on every skill. It also isn't the first event, it's the second, they even made participation more accessible rather than less.

We also know that whales did finish the event already, after all, the event gives fame and there's multiple people with the same amount of fame as ashes, who shared all the outfits and is known to have completed it. Each of those people completed the event. We could already see a whale with sub-600k stats on his dipfroat on the leaderboards at the time Thanatos posted his message, with the same amount of fame as Ashes and thus we could know that he completed it.

Thanatos and DShanks are both on the discord, and the information they both used was posted there first. The exact stats for the first 5 levels were posted there. Also you can easily beat up to 10 levels as f2p, assuming you are consistently training and don't spend too many attempts on regular challenges, because you always have a chance at winning. If your stamina is high enough, the bonus it gives you will let you beat all 15, without even going over 100k stats. Win chance (base) is estimated at 1 + (your stamina / 1000 -1) - (enemy stamina - your stamina) / 500 = chance (%), and you can't go below this chance or 1% no matter what the other stats are.

DShanks made an assumption in order to decide on making that calculation. Despite there being proof of the contrary, he assumed that the doubling trend would continue throughout all of it. If he didn't assume that was the case, he wouldn't have made that calculation. There has been proof of it not being the case for as long as the first message complaining about it came out. The assumption was stupid because he could already see for himself that it was not the case. You keep saying there is no proof of it not being the case, but the proof is visible to anyone who bothers looking and it's been there since before DShanks even posted.

qti
12-28-2017, 06:46 PM
I do a try more in the event and finaly win first battle at santa; second battle he double the stats. But i am fine now have a clothes for pantress.

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 09:44 PM
I have access to all girls and currently have 15 million total speed, and only spent that initial 35$.So haw far are you in event?

The skills also don't "almost double the requirements every level", they only have major increases every 8-9 levels.As I can see for me, level 32 required 1 day, level 33 required 3 days, level 34 requires 7 days, not sure how much will be required later, maybe it will slow down.

It also isn't the first event, it's the second, they even made participation more accessible rather than less.It is the first event with such model. Where you have to fight fixed stat enemies, not random people. What do you mean by participation being more accessible - I got 7 rewards in 1st event, I got 4 and maybe will get 5th one in current one. So if participation is reward then it is less accessible, not more. I do like that they allowed people to get equipment for higher tier girls that are not unlocked yet.

We also know that whales did finish the event already, after all, the event gives fame and there's multiple people with the same amount of fame as ashes, who shared all the outfits and is known to have completed it. Each of those people completed the event. We could already see a whale with sub-600k stats on his dipfroat on the leaderboards at the time Thanatos posted his message, with the same amount of fame as Ashes and thus we could know that he completed it.Sorry, I don't follow logic here. How do we know that Ashes completed the event? If it was discussed on discord don't assume that it is a common knowledge as not everyone is there. How a whale with sub-600k stats on dipfroat (the girl that can be bought for gems) show us anything about event? Can she participate in event and fight herself or is she added as a normal girl, and then I don't see how she is relevant to event. I do get the idea about looking at fame. Each challenge rewarded 500 fame at max level, so those that are at the top did complete same amount of levels in event. So if Ashes completed it, then everyone else with same score did too. But still don't see where do we know that he did complete it. So "we" don't know that whales finished the event already, this means it is not common knowledge.

Win chance (base) is estimated at 1 + (your stamina / 1000 -1) - (enemy stamina - your stamina) / 500 = chance (%), and you can't go below this chance or 1% no matter what the other stats are.Where did you get this formula?

There has been proof of it not being the case for as long as the first message complaining about it came out. The assumption was stupid because he could already see for himself that it was not the case. You keep saying there is no proof of it not being the case, but the proof is visible to anyone who bothers looking and it's been there since before DShanks even posted.There was no accessible proof. All proof that you provided required some hidden knowledge that is not visible if you follow this thread and certainly not if you look at one post and have an experience of ftp player. You can't estimate how much $ you need to invest before you start investing or someone shares his values. Now you provided that value and we know it ($35 to get unlock all girls except special event girl). You can't know that estimate was made based on first few girls (you needed to access separate medium - discord to do that). And even if theory is wrong right away, for example someone can say now "each level tripples Santa's stats" and we already know that it is an incorrect theory, then someone else saying "then last level will require 30B" would not make his calculations incorrect or stupid.

Anyway if a lot of people (I see 12 with 4k fame on leaderboards) completed the event, I am sure there would be some info about required stats for final level already. Why is not it around yet? Can anyone care to share?

Unregistered
12-28-2017, 09:56 PM
Also if that formula you provided about chance to win depending on Stamina is correct then whales would not need event girl with 100M stats. The minimum chance to win with 4k stamina would be 5% and then they can just retry event battle with base untrained girl for 20 times on average for each win. Resetting the timer for battle costs 1 gem(?, I am not sure about this, I have 14 minutes left and it shows 1 gem cost, don't know how much it would be for 20 minute reset), so finishing event even with untrained girl and Santa's final stats at 100M range would cost only 300 gems on average if you follow this tactics. So even based on proof you provided we can't see that theory that is being discussed is wrong.

soviras
12-29-2017, 07:29 AM
So haw far are you in event?

As I can see for me, level 32 required 1 day, level 33 required 3 days, level 34 requires 7 days, not sure how much will be required later, maybe it will slow down.

It is the first event with such model. Where you have to fight fixed stat enemies, not random people. What do you mean by participation being more accessible - I got 7 rewards in 1st event, I got 4 and maybe will get 5th one in current one. So if participation is reward then it is less accessible, not more. I do like that they allowed people to get equipment for higher tier girls that are not unlocked yet.

Sorry, I don't follow logic here. How do we know that Ashes completed the event? If it was discussed on discord don't assume that it is a common knowledge as not everyone is there. How a whale with sub-600k stats on dipfroat (the girl that can be bought for gems) show us anything about event? Can she participate in event and fight herself or is she added as a normal girl, and then I don't see how she is relevant to event. I do get the idea about looking at fame. Each challenge rewarded 500 fame at max level, so those that are at the top did complete same amount of levels in event. So if Ashes completed it, then everyone else with same score did too. But still don't see where do we know that he did complete it. So "we" don't know that whales finished the event already, this means it is not common knowledge.

Where did you get this formula?

There was no accessible proof. All proof that you provided required some hidden knowledge that is not visible if you follow this thread and certainly not if you look at one post and have an experience of ftp player. You can't estimate how much $ you need to invest before you start investing or someone shares his values. Now you provided that value and we know it ($35 to get unlock all girls except special event girl). You can't know that estimate was made based on first few girls (you needed to access separate medium - discord to do that). And even if theory is wrong right away, for example someone can say now "each level tripples Santa's stats" and we already know that it is an incorrect theory, then someone else saying "then last level will require 30B" would not make his calculations incorrect or stupid.

Anyway if a lot of people (I see 12 with 4k fame on leaderboards) completed the event, I am sure there would be some info about required stats for final level already. Why is not it around yet? Can anyone care to share?

I'm done already, I'm one of the people with 4k fame.

The event is easier, even my test account which only has the free girl at <40k stats and less than 1k stamina finished it... Thus it's more accessible. I could even provide the exact stats, but why would I? At the time I posted that I estimated it to be <600k I had yet to complete it, but it isn't even incorrect and I was able to determine that by considering what would be reasonable by looking at how things were handled before.

How do we know Ashes completed the event? Because he has all the outfits, which was posted here as well as in the Discord, in addition to him getting a rounded Fame value, which only happens if you get all the Fame that the event has to offer. "We" know it because we are all capable of seeing that he got all the Fame in the leaderboards. This is common knowledge, because everyone can click on the leaderboards and see it for themselves. You can even take it one step further, as a lot of people below 4k Fame have values that they can only get if they completed the event, as nothing other than a specific combination of ranks in addition to the full event reward would result in the amount they have, but that would be a bit more effort than I would expect people to take.

The formula used to be included in the games javascript, it was removed for a while now, because it didn't really serve much of a purpose other than being part of something that emulated the fight on the client side using a seed it received from the server. Currently the game just receives all the info it needs from the server, rather than calculating it locally.

The leaderboards are not hidden knowledge. The fact that Ashes has the outfits and completed the event are not hidden knowledge.
I also never said his calculations were stupid, but the assumption he made based on the information that was available to him was. Without that assumption, he would not have calculated it to begin with and he wouldn't have thrown a tantrum.

Like I said earlier, I could share but I don't want to. There isn't anything for me to gain from it, and people would still give up on things before they start trying.

The reason whales wouldn't buy the fight renewal is also simple, there aren't a lot of people who would search through the games code every update and it was only in there during the first few days of the halloween event, and the discord is mostly inactive. The only whales on the discord are me and Ashes, the rest of the people are f2p. The majority wouldn't even know they could try it, much less actually try it. The reason I brought it up is because it shows that you have a chance at getting more as a free player than you were aware of.

Here is a screenshot of my testing account, after you finish the event it lets you use them for normal fights:

Hornypony
12-29-2017, 07:51 AM
At least you can get the present for girl you have not unlocked. Better than halloween event.

What I would want to know, if the elves are usable after the event in any way. Probably not. After all, the sale offer is just a bonus to the 800 and 6500 Diamond buy option.

And santa double only up to 100k. After that ~125k and then 157k.

Hornypony
12-29-2017, 08:04 AM
The majority wouldn't even know they could try it :grin:

Thanks a lot. I noticed that I could win with lower stats, but that there seems to be a hard capping to your chance of winning is ... very good to know. Better to say a hard capping of your chance to loose.

Unregistered
12-29-2017, 10:20 AM
I'm done already, I'm one of the people with 4k fame.Finally, at least some actual information that you know what you are talking about instead of just guessing with us based on the info that was provided in that short post and basic experience from the game itself.

How do we know Ashes completed the event? Because he has all the outfits, which was posted here as well as in the Discord, in addition to him getting a rounded Fame value, which only happens if you get all the Fame that the event has to offer.He could have collected pictures from several other people and gathered them together or could have used several account like you. At the time of posting we didn't know that he had all girls, we knew that he somehow got the pictures together. Rounded fame value - how could we know how much fame event rewards unless we completed event ourselves? It could have been 500 for first 10 levels, then 250 for next 5.

The formula used to be included in the games javascript, it was removed for a while now, because it didn't really serve much of a purpose other than being part of something that emulated the fight on the client side using a seed it received from the server. Currently the game just receives all the info it needs from the server, rather than calculating it locally.This is interesting info, indeed. Thanks for sharing that formula.

The reason whales wouldn't buy the fight renewal is also simple, there aren't a lot of people who would search through the games code every update and it was only in there during the first few days of the halloween event, and the discord is mostly inactive.By the way you mentioned that formula and talked about stamina helping in fights I supposed that it is also common knowledge between people who are on discord. Based on formula and event length you don't even need to buy fight renewal, you have more than 300 potential fights during this period. 3 fights per hour means you only need 100 hours or 10 days (with 10 hour/day) of playtime to complete it if you already have 4k stamina.

Anyway, the way you look at this situation reminds me of Vogons in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (or the people who destroyed Dent's house, that were similar), where they say that you should have known that you planet is going to be demolished, because this thing was posted years ago in some galaxy right near yours, so it was a common knowledge. Not everyone uses discord, not everyone cares so much to look through the code, not everyone knows everything about this game. So I don't know why you think that something that you know should have been known by everyone else. When someone makes a post on a forum he does not have to learn the game by heart, that's what discussions are for. I found several things that are actually interesting for me from this discussion - how requirements behave at higher level of this event (at least 6 and 7), the formula, that event girls are shown in leaderboards if their stats are higher and that you are one of those people at the top of the leaderboards, so I get that you have a different view of the game because you can see it in full, not just part of it as I do. For example when you said that there are a lot of gems that you get from playing I was surprised - but now I see that you only get them if you invested, not if you are a free player. If you are a free player, you are lucky if you get 2 gems per week when you need 170 for next speed upgrade. Or when you said that new event is more accessible.

And santa double only up to 100k. After that ~125k and then 157k.Thanks a lot for actual values. It seems I will be able to continue for one more level after the one where I thought I would get stuck. I have only 1.2k stamina so trying to win based on stamina only will result in too many loses, but I have time to upgrade to 130k.

Unregistered
12-29-2017, 10:37 AM
The event is easier, even my test account which only has the free girl at <40k stats and less than 1k stamina finished it... Thus it's more accessible.I don't see how that is possible even with all that you explained now. If girl has <40k stats and less than 1k stamina then the chance to win each battle after 3rd should be 2%. On average that would require 50*12=600 battles to complete it. Unless you focus only on event and ignore the challenges there is no way to complete it like this. But normal person would have to play challenges to get gems, so the event is not more accessible to normal person. During previous event there were no challenges running at the same time so one could just focus on event.

Hmm. Maybe I should actually register here. Tired of making extra posts instead of being able to edit my own...

Hornypony
12-29-2017, 11:02 AM
I have only 1.2k stamina so trying to win based on stamina only will result in too many loses, but I have time to upgrade to 130k.
Assuming the provided formula is still correct (patches on the server are not seen and the formula is no longer in the client for simulation, as I read) and assuming I understood the formula, it only provides a capping to the chance to loose. So with 1.2k Stamina fighting against 1.2k Stamina Santa this is 1.2% Chance of not loosing at the worst, even with untrained Mistlehoe. But you do not have an untrained Mistlehoe.

(Assuming the untrained minimum 1% you would need about 21 days of near perfect constant play to get 1500 trys. Of course, chance is a tricky thing and you can get it done in 500 or 5000 trys. Or even 15 trys)

Unregistered
12-29-2017, 11:13 AM
Assuming the provided formula is still correct (patches on the server are not seen and the formula is no longer in the client for simulation, as I read) and assuming I understood the formula, it only provides a capping to the chance to loose. So with 1.2k Stamina fighting against 1.2k Stamina Santa this is 1.2% Chance of not loosing at the worst, even with untrained Mistlehoe. But you do not have an untrained Mistlehoe.

(Assuming the untrained minimum 1% you would need about 21 days of near perfect constant play to get 1500 trys. Of course, chance is a tricky thing and you can get it done in 500 or 5000 trys. Or even 15 trys)
1.2k stamina gives 2.2% min chance according to formula.

I understood it as a critical chance to win. Like in DnD when you have no chance to hit unless you get a 20 dice roll. So you always lose if you have lower stats except some rare cases when you roll this chance. When I get back to rank 18 I will try focusing on event for a while in case I misunderstood this thing to see if chance to win is actually better when stats are close but still lower than enemy's. I recently posted that I am lucky in challenge currently winning 2 out of three battles at rank 18 and after that all battles except 1 were loses so I am back at 3/5 at rank 16... Rank 18 gives 3 gems instead of 2 so I really want to get back there.

I also can't imagine how this thing would be animated. When fighting with 1k stats and 4k stamina versus enemy with 1M stats and 4k stamina, you get lucky and one-shot the 1M enemy? If you don't one-shot him, he will have several attacks before your next one that will one-shot you instead. So during normal battle you just scratch the enemy and when you are lucky you just one-shot him? Seems strange.

Hornypony
12-29-2017, 04:18 PM
1.2k stamina gives 2.2% min chance according to formula.

I also can't imagine how this thing would be animated. Nope. 1.2%. 2.2% would be better and maybe I misread the formula. But as it is written above it evaluates to Stamina/1000 % when fighting against "yourself". 1 - 1 cancels out and stam-stam/500 is 0. And with less than 1000 trys one could not say anything about the validity of the formula. Actually, even if it is (still) correct, you could have 1000 trys and not win a single time. Chance is a bitch. I once rolled 40 (!) dice and not a single one showed a 6. That was a 0,07% chance.

As for the animation, it is just that. It kinda looks like exchanging blows (ha ha), with a certain speed and a certain strenght and maybe a crit chance. If there is a miss chance too, you actually can beat any enemy with any girl, given enough tries. But it still is only an animation. For all I know, they just roll on 100% and interpret the result into a long or short fight with the decided winner.

Unregistered
12-29-2017, 11:20 PM
Nope. 1.2%. 2.2% would be better and maybe I misread the formula. But as it is written above it evaluates to Stamina/1000 % when fighting against "yourself". 1 - 1 cancels out and stam-stam/500 is 0. And with less than 1000 trys one could not say anything about the validity of the formula. Actually, even if it is (still) correct, you could have 1000 trys and not win a single time. Chance is a bitch. I once rolled 40 (!) dice and not a single one showed a 6. That was a 0,07% chance.You are right. I didn't notice -1 in first brackets with stamina. So I was calculating as 1+Stamina/1000. That's why I had 5% in my previous estimation with 4k stamina.

soviras
12-30-2017, 02:29 AM
I also can't imagine how this thing would be animated. When fighting with 1k stats and 4k stamina versus enemy with 1M stats and 4k stamina, you get lucky and one-shot the 1M enemy? If you don't one-shot him, he will have several attacks before your next one that will one-shot you instead. So during normal battle you just scratch the enemy and when you are lucky you just one-shot him? Seems strange.
There are 3 types of hits that can occur; normal, critical and "failed". Failed is what happens if a hit is a lot less than expected (you can see this at random too, you do almost nothing when it happens). If you win a fight with the gap being too large, the enemy will have mostly failed hits and you get mostly criticals (regardless of the side of the gap you're on, interestingly enough).

Unregistered
12-31-2017, 05:13 AM
There are 3 types of hits that can occur; normal, critical and "failed". Failed is what happens if a hit is a lot less than expected (you can see this at random too, you do almost nothing when it happens). If you win a fight with the gap being too large, the enemy will have mostly failed hits and you get mostly criticals (regardless of the side of the gap you're on, interestingly enough).Interesting, never noticed "failed" before when I was watching through animations and lately I just start a battle and click Challenge again to just view the results (if cash or rank increased, I won).

Maybe I am missing something, but I still can't imagine how you managed to complete event with 40k girl. How many tries it took on average to win battle with lower stats? I am trying with my 108k/57k/21k girl against 100k one and results are almost always in the same range - I am at 50-55% when enemy wins. Tried it for 6 times today, not that many but there could have been at least some variation in result unless I was correct and that formula actually means the critical win (when if you don't throw lucky 20 you always miserably lose and only if you throw 20 you suddenly win, with no intermediate results, like getting to 95% before losing or something).

Also about the thing that each level doubles the requirements on skills - just finished 34 Body building after a week of waiting, next one is 13 days (35 Body Building), so it's almost double still. What's your total speed on main account btw? Mine is at 33k now and it requires two weeks to double it by playing every day. Then I will need a month to double it again. I don't mind the waiting (playing Crush Crush for longer than a year and still far from final few girls), but it is interesting to know at what range of Speed I need to be to get to final girl (roughly).

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 03:47 PM
So what is the general consensus on the best technique to go about speeding up game play for free players

I have been playing about a week and have hit the wall waiting for “skills” (7 days out for levels 22-23)

Whats the best farming technique to get speed up as quick as possible?

qti
01-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Mmm still not know how the challenge pair foe; because i am in the tier like 2 at 5 starting the challenge and fighting the list the top 5 with like 5.4M in tree stats ; 4.6M in tree stats. ,etc. and in challenge friendly almost each player have not minus the 1.2M in tree stats.

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Whats the best farming technique to get speed up as quick as possible?
The quickest way is to reset every 10-15 minutes before you get to first Fake it that requires 10 minutes (do everything you can with first 4 girls that does not require waiting for 10 minutes). You will get 2 base multiplier this way if I remember it right. But the quickest way becomes the most boring one later, so I am doing 20 base multiplier per 24 hours now instead.

ThanatosX
01-05-2018, 03:05 PM
How far has a lot of resets taken you. I only did half a dozen to get up to 316 base, usually when it had a decent % increase, 50-100 or so. Resetting every day sounds like a chore, is it paying off for you though.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 01:10 AM
How far has a lot of resets taken you. I only did half a dozen to get up to 316 base, usually when it had a decent % increase, 50-100 or so. Resetting every day sounds like a chore, is it paying off for you though.
I am at 625 base multiplier now. Last week was at 520. It's slow, but it is the only way to progress now, except of just waiting for very rare gems for 50+ weeks till next x8 speed upgrade. I didn't reset for few weeks while New Year event was running because it was too hard to coordinate resets so that I won't waste too much training time for event girl. Got some extra energy slots thanks to that - have 81 now. Extra 2x multiplier from 625 base instead of yours 316 base does not help much. I can get maybe 1 more skill level at the same time as you (provided we have same multipliers from warps, mine is 64x now).

If I feel like it is too much trouble to reset today, I just setup training and movies and leave reset for another day. With 24 hour resets I can do 6 movies (2x500exp, 2x625exp and 2x750exp) and one full 24h training for Ice, so I don't fall behind too much. There is a problem that it requires around 2 hours to complete some things after each reset, so each day it moves further and further away. I wish there was 20h option in training...

ThanatosX
01-06-2018, 04:43 PM
I have 128x warp, the extra x2 from the pre reg gift I assume. Back up to 153 diamonds, so I would be 4 weeks away from another x8 warp at 190 if the contests were giving good opponents. Hitting rank 25 has been tough though. Only clawed my way to 24 last week.

Takes about 2 hours to get my best girl Frecly running again after a reset.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 11:32 PM
I have 128x warp, the extra x2 from the pre reg gift I assume. Back up to 153 diamonds, so I would be 4 weeks away from another x8 warp at 190 if the contests were giving good opponents. Hitting rank 25 has been tough though. Only clawed my way to 24 last week.

Takes about 2 hours to get my best girl Frecly running again after a reset.

I have no idea how you can get to rank 25. After rank 16-17 I am always blocked by top players with 1-5M in each stat. What are the stats of your Frecly? My Ice is at 1.1M/600k/350k now. I've choosen Ice because it's 15-20 minutes after reset to reach her, so I can quickly unlock her and send her training without wasting time. My second best (with better stamina but untrained yet) is Pantress.

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 12:30 AM
I have no idea how you can get to rank 25.
Nevermind, I have one idea. I usually just attack enemies even though I see that I am going to lose the battle. Reasoning being that the faster I remove bad enemy, the faster better enemy comes. But maybe waiting for switch enemy cooldown and trying just to skip him would give better results because you don't lose bonus reward. Will try this tactics during current run and see how it goes. It will reward less cash for sure, but I don't need much anyway.

ThanatosX
01-07-2018, 02:15 AM
Christmas outfitted Frecly is 1M/ 950k/ 600k with no consumables on. <br />
<br />
In the 6 hours it takes a dodge to recharge you can do 18 fights. If you don't at least average 50% wins, you will lose...

Diesel.4
01-07-2018, 01:06 PM
I'm done already, I'm one of the people with 4k fame.

The event is easier, even my test account which only has the free girl at <40k stats and less than 1k stamina finished it... Thus it's more accessible. I could even provide the exact stats, but why would I? At the time I posted that I estimated it to be <600k I had yet to complete it, but it isn't even incorrect and I was able to determine that by considering what would be reasonable by looking at how things were handled before.

How do we know Ashes completed the event? Because he has all the outfits, which was posted here as well as in the Discord, in addition to him getting a rounded Fame value, which only happens if you get all the Fame that the event has to offer. "We" know it because we are all capable of seeing that he got all the Fame in the leaderboards. This is common knowledge, because everyone can click on the leaderboards and see it for themselves. You can even take it one step further, as a lot of people below 4k Fame have values that they can only get if they completed the event, as nothing other than a specific combination of ranks in addition to the full event reward would result in the amount they have, but that would be a bit more effort than I would expect people to take.

The formula used to be included in the games javascript, it was removed for a while now, because it didn't really serve much of a purpose other than being part of something that emulated the fight on the client side using a seed it received from the server. Currently the game just receives all the info it needs from the server, rather than calculating it locally.

The leaderboards are not hidden knowledge. The fact that Ashes has the outfits and completed the event are not hidden knowledge.
I also never said his calculations were stupid, but the assumption he made based on the information that was available to him was. Without that assumption, he would not have calculated it to begin with and he wouldn't have thrown a tantrum.

Like I said earlier, I could share but I don't want to. There isn't anything for me to gain from it, and people would still give up on things before they start trying.

The reason whales wouldn't buy the fight renewal is also simple, there aren't a lot of people who would search through the games code every update and it was only in there during the first few days of the halloween event, and the discord is mostly inactive. The only whales on the discord are me and Ashes, the rest of the people are f2p. The majority wouldn't even know they could try it, much less actually try it. The reason I brought it up is because it shows that you have a chance at getting more as a free player than you were aware of.

Here is a screenshot of my testing account, after you finish the event it lets you use them for normal fights:

Ok I really like this game, but how do I start getting gems easier, because I want to be able to time warp and speed things up a lot faster, but it takes so long to even get a gem.

Hornypony
01-08-2018, 05:43 AM
The event is easier, even my test account which only has the free girl at <40k stats and less than 1k stamina finished it... Maybe the event got patched halfway or you have incredible luck or play 24/7 (and have more than average luck). With the stated formula and 1k stamina it takes about 70 tries (or a whole day and night without pause) to get a 50% chance to win 1 fight. Needles to say, I did not have that much luck :sad: (and could not play 24/7).

The quickest way is to reset every 10-15 minutes before you get to first Fake it that requires 10 minutes (do everything you can with first 4 girls that does not require waiting for 10 minutes). You will get 2 base multiplier this way if I remember it right. But the quickest way becomes the most boring one later, so I am doing 20 base multiplier per 24 hours now instead. Do not bother with Lola, unless you unlock her completely (or was it patched?). And you should go as deep as you can, as fast as you can. No fake 10 min should yield 2.3, complete Sanshi (10min) and fill up Geeky till fake should yield another 0.9, complete Ice (10min) and fill up Dora should yield another 1.9, complete Dora (20min) yields 0.8 and fill up Frecly for another 2.7. For anothe 2.5 complete Cherry and fill up Pantress. Pantress, Lola and Frecly each take 40 min fake to complete for the next Girl. How deep you can go depends on money/skills and do not forget to factor in training time, the 10 hour filming being the major point in planning ahead. One might calculate a sweet spot for "active" clicking, but you will reach a point, where you just unlock your hit girl, send her for training and complete any other girls in the training time. After training you might want to unlock additional scenes you lacked money or skills and reset afterwards to unlock your hit girl anew.

Nevermind, I have one idea. I usually just attack enemies even though I see that I am going to lose the battle. Reasoning being that the faster I remove bad enemy, the faster better enemy comes. But maybe waiting for switch enemy cooldown and trying just to skip him would give better results because you don't lose bonus reward. Will try this tactics during current run and see how it goes. It will reward less cash for sure, but I don't need much anyway. If you are not on training you can reset. But you have to wait untill you unlock your hit girl again. Enemy gets changed by reset. But you have lower stamina.

ThanatosX
01-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Each full unlocked girl gives a big diamond payout. Rank 25 challenge each week gives 10 diamonds too. Plus you work towards your 1000 wins for 50 diamonds.

Pretty sure I still have the extra stamina from Victoria even though she hasn't unlocked again yet. Are you sure it only adds up your usable girls, or just a bug.

Unregistered
01-08-2018, 10:32 AM
Pretty sure I still have the extra stamina from Victoria even though she hasn't unlocked again yet. Are you sure it only adds up your usable girls, or just a bug.
Previously extra stamina after reset remained high for few fights (at least for one fight) then it lowered to your actual stamina that was the sum of currently unlocked girls only. Now I don't see this - it keeps the same high value even after few fights after reset. So maybe it was changed some time ago. I don't know which one is the intended behavior, I certainly like the current one (when we play with max stamina even after reset) much better.

Unregistered
01-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Do not bother with Lola, unless you unlock her completely (or was it patched?). And you should go as deep as you can, as fast as you can. No fake 10 min should yield 2.3, complete Sanshi (10min) and fill up Geeky till fake should yield another 0.9, complete Ice (10min) and fill up Dora should yield another 1.9, complete Dora (20min) yields 0.8 and fill up Frecly for another 2.7. For anothe 2.5 complete Cherry and fill up Pantress. Pantress, Lola and Frecly each take 40 min fake to complete for the next Girl. How deep you can go depends on money/skills and do not forget to factor in training time, the 10 hour filming being the major point in planning ahead. One might calculate a sweet spot for "active" clicking, but you will reach a point, where you just unlock your hit girl, send her for training and complete any other girls in the training time. After training you might want to unlock additional scenes you lacked money or skills and reset afterwards to unlock your hit girl anew.That won't be the quickest way. It will give ~20 in 10 hours, or 2/hour on average. Compared to 2.3/"15 minutes" it is 4 times slower. It is much easier to reset once instead of a ton of smaller runs though.

If you are not on training you can reset. But you have to wait untill you unlock your hit girl again. Enemy gets changed by reset.Hmm, didn't know that it was possible to just reset to change enemy. May be easier to focus on ranking by using this option to skip bad fights while doing quick 15m runs. Will lose some training time though.

sniddy
01-16-2018, 12:16 AM
Just realised after hoe disgustingly greedy and poor the xmas campaign felt I've not come back...

Hornypony
01-17-2018, 01:25 PM
Just realised after hoe disgustingly greedy and poor the xmas campaign felt I've not come back... Comparing the Halloween Event and Xmas, the Xmas one was a lot better. In both events I got cosmetic outfits for about half my girls, but in the Halloween event I was restricted to the girls I had unlocked. As for greedy, both options to buy stuff only were bonuses to the existing options to buy diamonds. The 6500 and the 800 Gold option. The diamond amount was increased and as a plus Mistlehoe got some training for free. Big spenders of course got that other elf.

Hmm, didn't know that it was possible to just reset to change enemy. May be easier to focus on ranking by using this option to skip bad fights while doing quick 15m runs. Will lose some training time though. Actually worked for me last week, but got almost no training done. This week they seem to have fine tuned the match making. I get mostly opponents that are a little above or below my stats.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 12:49 AM
Actually worked for me last week, but got almost no training done. This week they seem to have fine tuned the match making. I get mostly opponents that are a little above or below my stats.
Last week managed to get to 20, so earned 3 gems instead of usual 2. This week after rank 10 I get stuck with enemies that are just slightly stronger than me, so fighting them is risky (99% chance that I lose), skip either gives one easy enemy and then back to those stronger ones or just gives another strong one. Doing resets is too time wasting (why do we need to wait 10 seconds for each level, why not get it instantly if you have a high multiplier?) so I am just waiting for something new.

I remember I've read some blog some time ago where QA person for Heroes of M&M (don't remember which number) was telling how they make their AI. That their goal wasn't to make AI who tries to win against player, that would not be good. Their plan was to make AI that loses to the player, but does it in such a way that player feels satisfied. I always remember that when I see this mode - developers make it so that if you win you don't feel satisfied because nothing depended on you, you just attacked weaker enemy. If you lose you just feel angry because you were paired with stronger enemy. Maybe when cards finally get implemented we will be able to influence the outcome of the battle, but right now in both cases it's boring.

Hornypony
01-20-2018, 01:36 PM
This week after rank 10 I get stuck with enemies that are just slightly stronger than me, so fighting them is risky (99% chance that I lose) The week before I reset a lot and managed to go all the way up to 25, finally. My combined stats are about 2.6m (adding all three together). This was stressful, but I got my reset bonus up. Last week I did only one reset a day and was matched rather evenly up to 23-24. But for most matches I actually had to put in the booster items to win or wait for the 6 hour change or my daily reset.

Then I got matched against unbeatable opponents like 10 times in a row. But for the final match to get to rank 25 I got matched against an opponent with combined stats of only 1.0m

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 03:14 PM
Has anyone written down what level you need to get all the girls to maximum level?
I don't want to waste energy on skills when I need it for money for a skill that I might not need a higher level anymore

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 03:59 PM
Has anyone written down what level you need to get all the girls to maximum level?
I don't want to waste energy on skills when I need it for money for a skill that I might not need a higher level anymore

Humour: 49
Art of Sex: 49
Intelligence: 47
Filming: 46
Seduction: 45
Sweet Talking: 42
Body Building: 40
Acting: 38
Artistry: 44
Tricks: 39

Jimmeh
01-24-2018, 10:14 AM
Heya .. I was wondering if anyone has started to figure out the perfect film settings for unlocking the new outfits?

:/

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 12:24 PM
I am working on that now. after I see the results for the first girl I will post what numbers don't work until I get the right break down.

I am starting with Ice

Results will be known in ten hours...

qti
01-24-2018, 12:31 PM
Are daily quest random or are same for each user because have one what is win 25 battle with cherry and all foe for battle have more the 2M in stats. I already change like 10 times and same foe only show in versus?.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 01:24 PM
For me is 10 battles with lola.doesnt say i have to win

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 02:17 PM
I am working on that now. after I see the results for the first girl I will post what numbers don't work until I get the right break down.

I am starting with Ice

Results will be known in ten hours...

Starting with Freckly. This'll be painful.

Hornypony
01-24-2018, 02:24 PM
Are daily quest random or are same for each user because have one what is win 25 battle with cherry and all foe for battle have more the 2M in stats. I already change like 10 times and same foe only show in versus?.Seems random. Had to win 5 battles with Ice. (Friendly Matches).

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 07:38 PM
Dance: 33
Dialogue: 81
Camera work: 81

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 09:14 PM

This is actually the most random and mathematically difficult event I've ever seen on anything. Is it like a ballpark or do you literally have to choose 1 out 100... cause then its like a 10 hour wait for what is 1/100,000 chance of success.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 09:33 PM
Cherry perfect film settings:

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 10:09 PM
Cherry perfect film settings:

How are these numbers determined? Are you supposed to guess or are they give to you after you complete a film?

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 11:00 PM
How are these numbers determined? Are you supposed to guess or are they give to you after you complete a film?

I'd wager that there isn't a right answer, but just a chance to get the outfit each time you do the event filming. But we will see if the ICY one is correct tomorrow.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 11:43 PM

Hmm, I am not sure now (already sent her on second run), but I think my Ice went to 25/25/76 on second round (after 50/50/50) this means that stats may be different for everyone.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 11:56 PM
You just run a girl several times and after each run it shows you if your guess was higher or lower. So if you start at 50/50/50 and follow auto algorithm (dividing the range in half), in worst case you only need 7 runs to guess correctly (50 is the largest gap for 1st run, then 25, then 13, then 7, then 4, then 2 and finally 1 if you are really unlucky). With two runs/day there is enough time to complete 10 girls (in worst case scenario and with only a single room). So if you have 3 rooms unlocked (and who doesn't?) you will have enough time to complete 30 girls (more than we have) just by following the basic tactics. If you try to use different approach (not dividing the range in half) you may need more tries in worst case.

Are daily quest random or are same for each user because have one what is win 25 battle with cherry and all foe for battle have more the 2M in stats. I already change like 10 times and same foe only show in versus?.I had a quest "play 10 battles" (girl was not specified and I didn't have to win). Got 10 usables that increase the second stat by 12% as a reward.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 12:08 AM
Some examples of how it could work:
50 (best)
1st: 50 - guessed correctly

3 (worst)
1st: 50 - lower
2nd: 25 - lower
3rd: 13 - lower
4th: 7 - lower
5th: 4 - lower
6th: 2 - higher
7th: 3 - guessed correctly

16 (random)
1st: 50 - lower
2nd: 25 - lower
3rd: 13 - higher
4th: 19 - lower
5th: 16 - guessed correctly

Hornypony
01-25-2018, 04:41 AM
Hmm, I am not sure now (already sent her on second run), but I think my Ice went to 25/25/76 on second round (after 50/50/50) this means that stats may be different for everyone.

Yes. Ice for Player 1 Down Up Up. For you Down Down Up. My Ice got from 75 50 25 to 37 76 12, that would be Unknown Up Down.

Sooo. Starting with the values posted so far, it seems the needed stats are distributed two lower or higher than 50 and not all of them in the same direction. But would this help? 75 to 37 means, it is lower than 75, but could still be higher than 50.

But, combining with my suspicion, that the total sum of all three stats will stay below 200 and above 150, I will guess that my Ice went actually Up Up Down. Unless they totally randomized the three stats and a starting point of 50 should work best in most cases.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 06:07 AM
Ice:

Lola:
Dance: ?
Dialogue: ?
Camera work: 75

archmag
01-25-2018, 06:37 AM
Finally decided to register.

Yes. Ice for Player 1 Down Up Up. For you Down Down Up. My Ice got from 75 50 25 to 37 76 12, that would be Unknown Up Down.Thanks, this confirms the theory that all numbers for different players are different. I am not sure why you use Down and Up and write Unknown in your example, unless by Up you mean 51-100 and by down 01-50. Or you can just write <75, >50, <25 in your example (this will show all info that you got by now).

Sooo. Starting with the values posted so far, it seems the needed stats are distributed two lower or higher than 50 and not all of them in the same direction.I would not jump to too complex conclusions just yet, basic ones are usually the valid ones. There is no reason to expect "and not all of them in the same direction" for example. And even if it were like this, it would not help solving the puzzle faster (you know nothing before first turn and you know if it's higher or lower that 50 after first turn, so it does not matter how many are higher or lower as the range is still 50 in both sides). Basic expectation - there are three random numbers from 01 to 100 and we need to guess those. Earlier as unregistered I explained a tactic that allows you to find those numbers with minimum risk (you always will find the number in <=7 turns). The game seems to default to that tactics too. Although I don't know if after second reset it will remember both results or only the last one. If it's only the last one, then you will need to modify tactics a little (you will need to remember which turn you are on and either add half range that was relevant to that turn or add it depending on what the game tells you). We will know how the game behaves after the 2nd run.

But, combining with my suspicion, that the total sum of all three stats will stay below 200 and above 150, I will guess that my Ice went actually Up Up Down.There is no reason to believe that sum stays in 150-200 range.

Unless they totally randomized the three stats and a starting point of 50 should work best in most cases.This one is most obvious theory and I believe it is the correct one. Because it only takes 7 tries to guess the number and we have 35 days it does not seem that hard at all.

Update: finished second run and yes, it tracks all previous runs. So you don't need to change anything unless you want to risk taking more than 7 turns to guess the number and by the end of the 7th run you automatically guess all three numbers that you need.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the update! I guess keeping the numbers random prevents one user from telling everyone else what the correct combos are.

I'll just assume that not many, if any, will get the outfits for the two new girls. At stage 1 affection, they already want level 51 skills.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 08:14 AM
The game does indicate and give hints as to the correct numbers. With the 4 I already did 1 film with the game now limits it to either aboveboard or under 50. I assume the range will get closer as you go on.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 09:06 AM
You just run a girl several times and after each run it shows you if your guess was higher or lower. So if you start at 50/50/50 and follow auto algorithm (dividing the range in half), in worst case you only need 7 runs to guess correctly (50 is the largest gap for 1st run, then 25, then 13, then 7, then 4, then 2 and finally 1 if you are really unlucky). With two runs/day there is enough time to complete 10 girls (in worst case scenario and with only a single room). So if you have 3 rooms unlocked (and who doesn't?) you will have enough time to complete 30 girls (more than we have) just by following the basic tactics. If you try to use different approach (not dividing the range in half) you may need more tries in worst case.

I had a quest "play 10 battles" (girl was not specified and I didn't have to win). Got 10 usables that increase the second stat by 12% as a reward.
But when i did it the first time it didn't say anithing when i finished the rec

archmag
01-25-2018, 09:10 AM
But when i did it the first time it didn't say anithing when i finished the rec
It shows the correct range when you start the next run and automatically puts you into the middle of it. So with each run you lower the range by half. If you guessed the answer it locks the slider so you can't move it anymore.

Hornypony
01-25-2018, 01:35 PM
I would not jump to too complex conclusions just yet, basic ones are usually the valid ones.

There is no reason to believe that sum stays in 150-200 range.
Well, if the event turns out to be: Film your girl 7 times to get an outfit, it would be rather boring. They could have given a chance or something to make it interessting, but this?

As the filming event is presented it would not make much sense to allow extreme values like 1,1,1. But we will see. Maybe a better guess would be 150+-50.

My first impulse was to guess by the color of the outfit in relation to the color of the sliders :bgrin:

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 02:31 PM
If you purchase the diamond film studios do you keep them when you reset?

Hornypony
01-25-2018, 03:04 PM
If you purchase the diamond film studios do you keep them when you reset? Yes. You also do not have to spend money to open it up after a reset, like the other three.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 03:25 PM
Yes. You also do not have to spend money to open it up after a reset, like the other three.

That's what I meant with my question. What did you think I did mean? Do I miss something? o_o'

That aside then I'll probably invest in the 20 dia one some time down the line - atm I'm still saving up for the second +7 multiplier

Hornypony
01-25-2018, 06:13 PM
That's what I meant with my question. What did you think I did mean? Do I miss something? o_o'

That aside then I'll probably invest in the 20 dia one some time down the line - atm I'm still saving up for the second +7 multiplier

On my first few resets I thought, the filming locations had to be bought in order. Also, they could have just been unlocked by the diamonds to be subsequently be bought with money like the others. Just as many people wondered, if they would be locked again after a reset. After all, you can bu one-shot options for high amount of diamonds, like money, time travel or resets.

More studios get you more stamina. But it slows down, the higher you are. And the exp per training slows down too, the higher the stamina of the girl is.

Funny thing is, the game actually gets it right with the +700%. But it would probably be better if they wrote x8 to avoid confusion.

archmag
01-25-2018, 09:15 PM
Funny thing is, the game actually gets it right with the +700%. But it would probably be better if they wrote x8 to avoid confusion.
They actually wrote both. You see x8 on the Nuclear Reactor picture and +700% below it in "Increase speed of cash, hearts & skills by 700%".

hornyg4mer
01-26-2018, 04:10 AM
So quick question:

When i was on Nutaku's Game Events tab (top, left of Games) it shows in the picture for fake lay 2 events. One is the Carnival Film Festival (event we are talking about above), and some kind of cop thing. Is that an event? or just advertising for 2 new girls?

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 05:28 AM
For me it was Dance 69, dialogue 1 and camera work 4

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 05:46 AM
What's the best way to spend diamonds? I just started playing and I don't know the optimal way to spend my diamonds.

Kebaboni
01-26-2018, 06:17 AM
Hey guys, if you by studios for gems do they stay after resent or do they reset as ones for game money?

Hornypony
01-26-2018, 06:41 AM
fake lay 2 events. Never noticed the event tab on nutaku b4 :sweat: But the timer on that "event" is wrong or the timer in the game is wrong.

There are actually 3 things going on. All with their logo in the event tab on nutaku. New Girls. Anniversary Sale. Carneval Event. The Timer on Nutaku is 5 days 4 hours something. Ingame the "sale" ends in 3 hours. The event in 34 days.

Hornypony
01-26-2018, 07:02 AM
What's the best way to spend diamonds? I just started playing and I don't know the optimal way to spend my diamonds. Things that stay are Studios, Time Warp, Extra Energy, Items for Girls.

You can reach higher girls without extra Studios and without extra Energy. Your favorite girl can change.

What you cannot substitute is the time warp bonus.

But if I had to choose between a 20 diamond studio and a 200 cost x8 speed up and I have 100 diamonds, I would buy the studio first.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 09:02 AM
Hey guys. Don't You thing those numbers are actually RGB sliders to indicate certain color? Not sure witch but this is only a theory

archmag
01-26-2018, 09:45 AM
Hey guys. Don't You thing those numbers are actually RGB sliders to indicate certain color? Not sure witch but this is only a theory
They would have a 0-255 range then if it was full list of colors. Sure you can make a color with any three numbers of 1-100 as it is included in 0-255 range, but everyone has different numbers so it still won't help you guess faster - other colors on the screen are the same so there is no color that is connected to each player and shown to him. At least I did not see it.

Btw, I had a small mistake in my examples earlier. They divide into 3 ranges, not 2 as I initially wrote. The number that you choose is not part of the first range. It does not change the worst case scenario though, it will still be 7 tries:

Example:
2 (worst)
1. 50 is selected, ranges are: 1-49, 50, 51-100. Result: lower
2. 25 is selected, ranges are: 1-24, 25, 26-49. Result: lower
3. 12 is selected, ranges are: 1-11, 12, 13-24. Result: lower
4. 6 is selected, ranges are: 1-5, 6, 7-11. Result: lower
5. 3 is selected, ranges are: 1-2, 3, 4-5. Result: lower
6. 1 is selected, ranges are: 1, 2. Result: higher
7. 2 is selected, ranges are: 2. Result: guessed correctly

Hey guys, if you by studios for gems do they stay after resent or do they reset as ones for game money?
Exactly the same question was asked about just yesterday. They stay and you don't have to unlock them again after reset. You will need to get girl to rank 10 again though before you can put her back into the room.

What's the best way to spend diamonds? I just started playing and I don't know the optimal way to spend my diamonds.
I believe the best way is to spend on x8 Warps.

Studios may help in leveling up girls, but that is not the main factor when you upgrade them. Best free studio is +50% to position exp (so you get 750 for each 10h session). Best studio is +350% or 2250. The difference is 3x. But this difference only seems huge, after 200 stamina increase in stat training from stamina becomes much lower, so you need much higher level to catch up. My level 254 Ice gains 39852 stats after 1 day session, while my level 285 Pantress gains 40590. It is 31 extra level for just 738 extra stats. Plus training positions becomes much harder later - for level 74->75 in one position I need 2500 exp. I am not sure what level I would have if I had 3x speed but this combination of reduction in gains on both leveling and training removes the necessity to buy better studios. They will help, but not that much. Getting better girls and starting to train them earlier my be better. And for that you need Warps.

Did anyone get any interesting rewards in daily quests, like gems or maybe energy? I've seen only consumables and 2h time skip (that I rerolled as it required using 10 consumables and I was not going to waste them anytime soon).

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 10:15 AM
What's a good speed bonus to have, and is it even worth maxing out warp bonus? I've only reset a couple of times using speed bonus, and have the x8 warp bonus, but was wondering is it really worth it to bother with more warps or just keep resetting speed bonus when it's convenient?

archmag
01-26-2018, 10:41 AM
What's a good speed bonus to have, and is it even worth maxing out warp bonus? I've only reset a couple of times using speed bonus, and have the x8 warp bonus, but was wondering is it really worth it to bother with more warps or just keep resetting speed bonus when it's convenient?

I have x48.11k total bonus. x64 from Warps and x751 from resets. I can unlock 11 girls and can complete only 7 in a week long run. It's really boring to increase bonus from resets after some time. For example, week long run gives me another x29.5, day long run gives x20. But if you reset each day, you will have to spend up to two hours unlocking all the girls again and setting up training/movies. Sometimes I reset daily, other times I just do a long run without any special reason except to rest from daily resets. Would be nice to hear from people who finished Twins how large is their multiplier and how much time is required to finish them after each reset.

Hornypony
01-26-2018, 01:37 PM
it will still be 7 tries:

Example:
2 (worst)
1. 50 is selected, ranges are: 1-49, 50, 51-100. The slider can reach 0. And on first iteration it goes down from 50 to 25, but up to 76, so a slight asymetrie. Maybe the slider can reach 0, but the correct value cannot.

Did anyone get any interesting rewards in daily quests, like gems or maybe energy? I've seen only consumables and 2h time skip (that I rerolled as it required using 10 consumables and I was not going to waste them anytime soon). I have seen a diamond.

What's a good speed bonus to have, and is it even worth maxing out warp bonus? Higher. Yes. See below.

how large is their multiplier and how much time is required to finish them after each reset. With 1 million total bonus you can complete Indira in a few days. And that would "only" require 1000 reset bonus and 1000 warp bonus. You get more reset bonus the deeper you go, but it does not grow thaaat fast. Completed girls give 0.5 0.5 1 1.5 2 2.5 4 6 8 9 11 12 13 14 bonus. While there is a huge boost, if you unlock scenes from girl 7 instead of girl 3, the difference from girls in tab 3 is much smaller. For "speed runs" the fake timers are your limit and for deep runs your money/skills which translates to total bonus.

If you have the diamonds to max warp bonus, do it. If you think about leaving out the last x2 or x4, you can do that too. It does not matter if you up your reset bonus from 1000 to 2000/4000 or get the x2/x4. But inreasing a reset bonus from 5000 to 10000/20000 takes much, much more time, because the girls bonus does not grow the same way as their requirements.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 03:03 PM
Agreed, agreed... the key to the game though is to restart it... and restart it... and restart it-- each time pushing your "game Bonus" time multiplier up.

if you can get the "time warp" multiplier up by spending diamonds, that helps immensely.

Each skill takes more time to get... pushing the time it takes to gain them up exponentially... But the Multiplier increases as well.

If you can get a 100% increase with a restart, then you will find the game progresses very fast... getting back to where you were in half the time and progressing twice as fast.... that is until it bogs down as the time it takes to gain your skills gets silly again....

This, of course, is where the temptation to buy that little multiplier kicks in... just to see whats around the corner... which, of course, isn't much... but oh wait... look.. etc... and the time to increase your skills keeps on increasing.... days... weeks... months...

archmag
01-27-2018, 01:00 AM
The slider can reach 0. And on first iteration it goes down from 50 to 25, but up to 76, so a slight asymetrie. Maybe the slider can reach 0, but the correct value cannot.
Ohh, didn't actually check for 0, just assumed that it starts with 1. Still does not change that same tactics results in 7 tries max. It also somehow chooses higher value when only 2 are left instead of lower that I expected but it also does not influence the result. I am on pre-last try on three of my girls. Only 2 out of 6 numbers are guessed already. What are the stats of new costume? Does it make New Year one obsolete?

I have seen a diamond.
That is nice.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 11:21 AM
Did anyone already try this?

If you start the event movie. then reset your game, work up to your girl. It shows the sliders with correction. so you don't have to wait 10 hours, you can just reset just after you start the movie.

Now it says i got my outfit, but i can't find it though, anyone knows where i can see it?
Also: maybe i have to complete the last one with the sliders right again, trying now.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 12:34 PM
Did anyone already try this?

If you start the event movie. then reset your game, work up to your girl. It shows the sliders with correction. so you don't have to wait 10 hours, you can just reset just after you start the movie.

Now it says i got my outfit, but i can't find it though, anyone knows where i can see it?
Also: maybe i have to complete the last one with the sliders right again, trying now.

That might work for Tier 1 or Tier 2 girls, but if you want the Tier 3 girls, you'd never be able to get their outfits during the event due to such long fake times after each reset. It's better, if you ever reach the twins, to just play it out. Plenty of time during the event to get all outfits IF you've reached all girls, and if not, there is even more time for you to get the outfits for the girls you already have. No need to rush.

Hornypony
01-27-2018, 01:20 PM
due to such long fake times after each reset. With fake timers alone you would need about 7 hours to complete the first 14 girls.

Also: maybe i have to complete the last one with the sliders right again, trying now. I take it, it only needs one complete filming session then? It halves again with incomplete session after reset? Interesting. But if it takes you 10+ hours to complete a girl, you might be better of, just filming, instead of resetting.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 01:52 PM
I have x48.11k total bonus. x64 from Warps and x751 from resets. I can unlock 11 girls and can complete only 7 in a week long run. It's really boring to increase bonus from resets after some time. For example, week long run gives me another x29.5, day long run gives x20. But if you reset each day, you will have to spend up to two hours unlocking all the girls again and setting up training/movies. Sometimes I reset daily, other times I just do a long run without any special reason except to rest from daily resets. Would be nice to hear from people who finished Twins how large is their multiplier and how much time is required to finish them after each reset.

Once I reached the twins, I haven't reset. It took so long to get them, I just didn't want to go through it again. I had maxed Warp bonus at the time and have over 2k game reset bonus (from free resets), and it still took weeks to get the twins. One fake, with the twins, took almost 2 days. I had to wait almost a week to build enough money just for the gifts for one level (don't remember which). I just play the game, never really bothered with writing down every little detail. With the new girls, gifts for both at 3rd affection level total around 7.5qd alone.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 02:12 PM
With fake timers alone you would need about 7 hours to complete the first 14 girls.

I take it, it only needs one complete filming session then? It halves again with incomplete session after reset? Interesting. But if it takes you 10+ hours to complete a girl, you might be better of, just filming, instead of resetting.

It depends on what your bonus is. I guarantee it takes most players longer than 7 hours to complete the first 14 girls.

Hornypony
01-27-2018, 03:14 PM
It depends on what your bonus is. I guarantee it takes most players longer than 7 hours to complete the first 14 girls. Of course. But not because of the fake timers. They shrink down to 20 seconds, 10 minutes and 30 minutes. Completing a girl for the first time is a different thing. That can be 6 hours for faking it. What really takes time is filming a scene if you are, let's say, deeper than your total bonus would normally allow, it can take days maybe weeks to film a scene.

For the event, I think if this works with the reset thing, you might just send your girls on filming just before you do your normal reset. Or send girls, you normally would not train.

--

A word of advice for the "daily" quests: if you are given a quest you can do, take it. I rerolled and got a quest I will have great troubles completing. Do not know if you can kick them out after waiting for a day or if you are stuck with it, till you complete it. (winning fights with an untrained girl...)

Uzukii
01-27-2018, 07:11 PM
Yes. You also do not have to spend money to open it up after a reset, like the other three.

Wtf that's not what happened to me.. I purchased the 20 diamond studio the first time thinking exactly what you just said, but it wasn't there and needed to be purchased again.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 09:18 PM
That might work for Tier 1 or Tier 2 girls, but if you want the Tier 3 girls, you'd never be able to get their outfits during the event due to such long fake times after each reset. It's better, if you ever reach the twins, to just play it out. Plenty of time during the event to get all outfits IF you've reached all girls, and if not, there is even more time for you to get the outfits for the girls you already have. No need to rush.

Yeah i use it on tier 1 and 2... i'm not far enough to go for 3 and 4 but i didn't know your multipliers and noone was talking about it, so i was just like, hey check it out! Still, does anyone know if you can check the outfit out already? or do you think you get it after the 34/33 days?

thanks in advance :)

criscringle20052005
01-27-2018, 11:00 PM
Still, does anyone know if you can check the outfit out already? or do you think you get it after the 34/33 days?

You can check out the outfits. If you go to Wardrobe for the girl you unlocked the outfit for, it will be the blue gift box. I have unlocked a few and they are +70% just like the Christmas ones.

archmag
01-27-2018, 11:06 PM
You can check out the outfits. If you go to Wardrobe for the girl you unlocked the outfit for, it will be the blue gift box. I have unlocked a few and they are +70% just like the Christmas ones.

Yes. You don't get any notification that you got anything when you complete mission, but if you go into wardrobe you can see a box with an outfit there. You can also see if you got an outfit already if you try to start a movie session and instead of 30 gems skipping option to guess correct numbers it congratulates you on completing the task, plus all numbers are fixed.

I got three, working on next three now.

Hornypony
01-28-2018, 09:40 AM
Wtf that's not what happened to me.. I purchased the 20 diamond studio the first time thinking exactly what you just said, but it wasn't there and needed to be purchased again.Was this a long time ago? The game was patched heavily. Early on there was no reset bonus for previously unlocked scenes for example. Currently the studios stay and are open to be used without purchase with diamonds or money. The money ones have to be unlocked with money again after a reset.

They silently included a hard reset button on page two of the options. Why would anyone want to press this? (At least if you did spend gold for diamonds on the game).

I got three, working on next three now. One so far. But if the do not screw up the time counter, there is plenty of time left. And they did that fairly often. And the numbers are indeed completely random.

archmag
01-28-2018, 12:39 PM
Why would anyone want to press this? (At least if you did spend gold for diamonds on the game).Maybe it's for people who think that they spent diamonds incorrectly. I am not sure if those who bought diamonds will get those back, so I don't see a reason for them to press the button, but if you are a free player, then by pressing that button you start from the very beginning so can earn all those free diamonds again.

Hornypony
01-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Maybe it's for people who think that they spent diamonds incorrectly. I am not sure if those who bought diamonds will get those back, so I don't see a reason for them to press the button, but if you are a free player, then by pressing that button you start from the very beginning so can earn all those free diamonds again. Hmm. Now that would be interessting, should you get back your bought diamonds. But I highly doubt it. They sell them at discounts and even gave discounts on diamond purchases. How would they track them? Of course that would be possible, just needs a counter of how much diamonds were transfered into the account via gold. Still, I strongly doubt you will get back anything.

It might be viable for players that spent most of their diamonds on nonsense like +100% business exp after filming a scene.

I suspect they just included it, because some players might want to do this. Other games with the reset incremental mechanics usually have this. Somewhere hidden deep down in options, so not to confuse with normal reset.

Game devs should take note how the guys from Zombidle handle this kind of stuff. There is a button to buy something, if you would spend more than half of your precious resource, you get several funny dialog boxes, telling a story how a toddler accidentally destroyed the year old save game of a developer, happily smashing the red yes button. And for the final button they switch the yes to the grey button.

--

The daily mission apparantly works like this: you get one new mission and one reroll each day. The reroll can be taken for any quest. Even my completed but not collected quest had the reroll button.

Uzukii
01-28-2018, 05:14 PM
Was this a long time ago? The game was patched heavily. Early on there was no reset bonus for previously unlocked scenes for example. Currently the studios stay and are open to be used without purchase with diamonds or money. The money ones have to be unlocked with money again after a reset.

They silently included a hard reset button on page two of the options. Why would anyone want to press this? (At least if you did spend gold for diamonds on the game).

About a few months ago? I'll contact them to see if they can give me back the 20 diamonds I spent if that's the case.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 08:32 PM
I just got a daily quest reward that was something about 120 minutes, and it expires in 7 days or something. What does it do? And how do I use it?

DrunkMonkGar
01-29-2018, 05:37 AM
I just got a daily quest reward that was something about 120 minutes, and it expires in 7 days or something. What does it do? And how do I use it?

It was probably a timeskip. Go to the store and click time travel, there should be a button below the diamond options to redeem it.

Hornypony
01-29-2018, 02:40 PM
It was probably a timeskip. Go to the store and click time travel, there should be a button below the diamond options to redeem it.
Ouch. That hurts.

Got one of those too. Collected it. Thought it did nothing. No hint I actually have to go to time travel and redeem it separatly.

Diesel.4
01-29-2018, 07:45 PM
For me it was Dance 69, dialogue 1 and camera work 4

I need help on this, want these outfits so bad to be honest, and trying to unlock my favorite character Dora, anyone have any advice for the first 4.

archmag
01-29-2018, 08:49 PM
I need help on this, want these outfits so bad to be honest, and trying to unlock my favorite character Dora, anyone have any advice for the first 4.

Yeah. Don't change anything. Just send all girls with default settings several times. 50/50/50 for first,... In 6-7 tries (that should take you 3-4 days) you will get the outfit.

dimster
01-30-2018, 01:57 AM
hello, I am new here, start this game 3 weeks ago. here is the irony I just found out today by read this forum. Victoria is my main who do all the training. and Wonder Woman is my favorite comic book characters. so obviously I am too late for halloween event so I wonder if anyone have picture of Victoria in Wonder Woman costume? hope it come back someday.

Unregistered
01-30-2018, 09:20 AM

its don´t worked by me

Hornypony
01-30-2018, 02:05 PM
its don´t worked by me Everyone has different values.

hello, I am new here, start this game 3 weeks ago. here is the irony I just found out today by read this forum. Victoria is my main who do all the training. and Wonder Woman is my favorite comic book characters. so obviously I am too late for halloween event so I wonder if anyone have picture of Victoria in Wonder Woman costume? hope it come back someday.

Now that would be interesting. Meanwhile try this.

https ://static. nut.fakelay.com/gfx/girlsuit/victoria/girl.png
https ://static. nut.fakelay.com/gfx/girlsuit/victoria/116.png

Wondering
01-30-2018, 03:17 PM
Regarding those hard links to the outfit images, I haven't been able to figure out where the Christmas, carnival, and elf outfits are located. They seem to follow a different pattern than the others. Any ideas?

Hornypony
01-30-2018, 06:00 PM
Any ideas? Get a cache view add on or something like that.

--

Anyone know, if you can have a complete outfit (like the carnival one) + accessoires? The diamond buyable I mean.

Unregistered
01-30-2018, 07:04 PM
Get a cache view add on or something like that.

--

Anyone know, if you can have a complete outfit (like the carnival one) + accessoires? The diamond buyable I mean.

I have the accessories for Cindy. The event outfits overwrite everything, including the accessories bought with diamonds. I know, it's a bummer.

-_-

archmag
01-30-2018, 10:06 PM
Regarding those hard links to the outfit images, I haven't been able to figure out where the Christmas, carnival, and elf outfits are located. They seem to follow a different pattern than the others. Any ideas?

Elf: gfx/girlsuit/elf/242.png, gfx/girlsuit/elf/243.png
Halloween: gfx/girlsuit/cherry/108.png, ..., gfx/girlsuit/twins/122.png
Christmas: gfx/girlsuit/cherry/227.png, ..., gfx/girlsuit/dora/232.png, gfx/girlsuit/frecly/233.png, gfx/girlsuit/pantress/234.png, gfx/girlsuit/victoria/235.png,..., gfx/girlsuit/twins/241.png.
Carnival : gfx/girlsuit/cherry/247.png, ..., gfx/girlsuit/dora/252.png, gfx/girlsuit/frecly/253.png, gfx/girlsuit/pantress/254.png, gfx/girlsuit/victoria/255.png,..., gfx/girlsuit/winona/263.png.

dimster
01-30-2018, 10:15 PM
what is name of that elf? I have seen 2 different name that I dont have. Popper or Mistloe

dimster
01-30-2018, 10:25 PM
for fun I did this for my tablet wallpaper.

Unregistered
01-30-2018, 10:31 PM
what is name of that elf? I have seen 2 different name that I dont have. Popper or Mistloe

Mistlehoe = elf
Popper = elfblue

Wondering
01-30-2018, 11:34 PM
Elf: gfx/girlsuit/elf/242.png, gfx/girlsuit/elf/243.png
Halloween: gfx/girlsuit/cherry/108.png, ..., gfx/girlsuit/twins/122.png
Christmas: gfx/girlsuit/cherry/227.png, ..., gfx/girlsuit/dora/232.png, gfx/girlsuit/frecly/233.png, gfx/girlsuit/pantress/234.png, gfx/girlsuit/victoria/235.png,..., gfx/girlsuit/twins/241.png.
Carnival : gfx/girlsuit/cherry/247.png, ..., gfx/girlsuit/dora/252.png, gfx/girlsuit/frecly/253.png, gfx/girlsuit/pantress/254.png, gfx/girlsuit/victoria/255.png,..., gfx/girlsuit/winona/263.png.

Thanks for this; in fact I figured it out a few hours before. So does this mean that the new girls, Maggie and Winona, have no clothes other than the special carnival and robe items, so far? Similarly, the elves just have a couple outfits each?

Hornypony
01-31-2018, 04:27 AM
The event outfits overwrite everything, including the accessories bought with diamonds Thanks a lot. No saving up for that then anytime soon. They better include clothing with better stats. No selling accessoires if event outfits are way better.

Similarly, the elves just have a couple outfits each? You cannot film Mistlehoe. Too shy :rofl: Neither can you buy stuff for her. The blue elf maybe has some merit, because you can do stat training. Mistlehoe has 20 stamina. So stat training? Nahh. Should you actually have the blue elf (and that beast did cost 6500 gold) you have access to her after completing the first girl. So that might be interesting. And there are a few players that have that elf listet as their best girl in the rankings.

soviras
01-31-2018, 04:22 PM
So does this mean that the new girls, Maggie and Winona, have no clothes other than the special carnival and robe items, so far?

At this point, they don't have anything besides the carnival costume... Pretty high requirements for those two girls though, so most people won't complete them before they introduce more outfits for the two.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 10:24 PM

Minimum for ICE IS 34 for each one,those numbers are not correct I guess.

dimster
02-03-2018, 05:11 AM
I have a question about reset, let say this reset get me 65 points, then I work my way back to exactly same spot I was, will it always be 65 points at that same spot, or will it be less?

Hornypony
02-03-2018, 11:14 AM
I have a question about reset, let say this reset get me 65 points, then I work my way back to exactly same spot I was, will it always be 65 points at that same spot, or will it be less? Each scene is worth the same each reset. Exception is Lola and Cherry. And your first or possible first few resets.

Completly unlocked girls give in total 0.5 0.5 1 1.5 2 2.5 4 6 8 9 11 12 13 14 ?15? ??? ???. As you can see, one scene from Emma gives around double that of complete Lola. But the difference between Emma and Indira is marginal.

x82nd
02-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Does anyone have a list of the girls and how high the skills need to be for the last few?

AzureWinter
02-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Hey. I've been trying to read the last few pages and glean some information on the current event.
One person had an interesting post on the values, I just didn't quite understand how it really worked.

Though after I've done a few of the films, when I try next there is a small overlay in the bar. I've been trying to align the value for the different stats to those bars, but its been unfruitful so far. Am I doing it right, or do the bars mean something different?

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 06:19 PM
Hey. I've been trying to read the last few pages and glean some information on the current event.
One person had an interesting post on the values, I just didn't quite understand how it really worked.

Though after I've done a few of the films, when I try next there is a small overlay in the bar. I've been trying to align the value for the different stats to those bars, but its been unfruitful so far. Am I doing it right, or do the bars mean something different?

As you play the event, the bars move on their own, without you having to adjust them yourself. Just film the same girls 6 or 7 times and the correct results will eventually lock in. If you're moving the sliders on the bars yourself, it will take longer to come up with the results, unless you're lucky and guess the right number.

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 08:58 PM
What are the stats/money needed for the last 2 girls that were just introduced? Can't find it anywhere

Thanks

Hornypony
02-06-2018, 02:55 AM
What are the stats/money needed for the last 2 girls that were just introduced? Can't find it anywhere

Thanks
:rofl:

You do realize that the girls are new and the stats are only visible after you come across the according scene? If you have to worry about the stats of those girls, you are one of the few players who can reach them and are likely to be among the first players to be able to post them on the wiki.

Expect double money or more than with twins and stats higher than highest stat of twins.

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Right now, Maggie's favorite "stats" are bugged and nothing is even displayed when you finish her. They're all blank.

Forgot how many total hours were in event, but got Maggie to level 10 yesterday morning and event timer was a little over 24 hours left.

I haven't been recording level requirements, as I mostly just play the game, but will most likely reset again after the event is over. I'l try to keep track of the requirements the next time I play through them, unless (hopefully) somebody beats me to it.

Maybe I'll also be able to get both of the Mardi Gras outfits for Maggie and Winona. Working on Maggie's now. Currently on her 3rd film.

I have been seeing skill level 57 and 58 so far, as I think Maggie needed level 57/58 in two different skills, but don't remember which ones. (Might have also been 56/57 skill level.) Maggie is maxed out, but currently building up 13.8qd currency for Winona to reach level 8. At one point, Winona needed 26qd to reach level 7 and Maggie needed 40qd to reach, I think it was, level 10. Right now, Winona needs level 57 in Artistry just to reach level 8. Even at my cash rate, it took about 3.5 days just to build up 40qd, and that time didn't include skill or filming time.

All my skills were max level 50 before patch, and the last 4 still haven't reached level 60 yet. Body Building, Acting, Artistry still at level 59, and Tricks are still at level 58. Artistry just hit level 59 and will take almost 2.5 days to reach level 60. Tricks still has almost 1 day left until level 59 and will probably take over 3 days to reach level 60.

Maybe some of that info made sense and helps to let you know how much time is involved.

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Update: Winona needs 58/59 in Body Building/Artistry and also wants 41.2qd to reach level 9. Level 8 filming took over 12 hours.

Hornypony
02-09-2018, 04:29 AM
This is frustrading. How do skill times increase? At first glance they looked like doubling each time. But now I calculated back and get an average increase of only ~25-30%.

Artistry just hit level 59 and will take almost 2.5 days to reach level 60.

Can you calculate backwards? You would only need to know the time spent on the current run. So if you were 13 days in and need 2.5 days to reach 60, that would give 15% average increase in time, with starting lvl 50 for Artistry.

Could it be something like this? Time for Next Level = Time for Current Level * (2 - X), where X increases with lvl.

Or just a bogus table with each value written in some arbitrary way?

Unregistered
02-11-2018, 08:42 AM
I remember that there was a steady increase in time between skill levels. It didn't seem random at all. I don't remember exactly, but for example, the first few levels increased by 4 hours each, then the next couple by 6, then 8, then 10, then so on, and so on. The last few increased by many hours at a time, like 24 hours difference or more between skills. I had thought, at the time, that if you did try to plot it on a graph, it would create nice linear, increasing curve.

On another note, for Winona's last level (level 9), she wants 123.5qd of gifts. Even at my multiplier, that's almost 10 days. I can't imagine what the time would be for a free player.

There's just under 18 days left in event, and with the approx. 10 days of income for gifts, and at least a day or more of filming, I may just barely have enough time to get her mardi gras outfit. It depends if her filming doesn't end up being 2 or 3 days or something. The last level was over 22 hours for the filming. The fake running time will take 6 hours, but that time is inconsequential as that will run during the time it takes to save the cash. But, it costs 13.8qd. So that will take yet another ~26 hours of income. If I assume the next film is ~22 hours like last time, I'll have about 6 days to get the outfit, so plenty of time. That doesn't factor in if the film timer ends while I'm asleep or if the film time is more than level 8 was.

Hornypony
02-11-2018, 02:01 PM
I may just barely have enough time to get her mardi gras outfit.
You can try to stack up on daily quests with time skip reward. They can greatly help to shift the 10h time frame to your sleep schedule and of course reduce time needed overall. Sadly they expire after 7 days. I saw 30mins and I think 100mins at lowest and hightest so far.

Unregistered
02-11-2018, 06:12 PM
You can try to stack up on daily quests with time skip reward. They can greatly help to shift the 10h time frame to your sleep schedule and of course reduce time needed overall. Sadly they expire after 7 days. I saw 30mins and I think 100mins at lowest and hightest so far.

Highest I've seen is 110 minutes. Makes you wonder if there's an even 120, huh? I've been making use of those during the whole event. If I get a quest for items, I always reset to see if I can get a time boost or diamond quest instead. Those really do help more than some might think.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 08:04 PM
is there any way to increase amount of hearts you get on a girl per click or for sweet talking? I just got up to ashley and sweet talking giving crap about 2bil for almost perfect run, required is 253bil, a single click give .01bill it is going to take for ever to get her up? I can't give gifts yet to her. Devs should fix that.

archmag
02-12-2018, 09:24 PM
is there any way to increase amount of hearts you get on a girl per click or for sweet talking? I just got up to ashley and sweet talking giving crap about 2bil for almost perfect run, required is 253bil, a single click give .01bill it is going to take for ever to get her up? I can't give gifts yet to her. Devs should fix that.
There is nothing to fix. Just get higher multiplier.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 09:38 PM
can someone post the requirements for dance,dialogue and camera work for the event to unlock the new stuff for each Girl it will help

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 12:30 AM
can someone post the requirements for dance,dialogue and camera work for the event to unlock the new stuff for each Girl it will help

The answer was just at the top of the previous forum page and several other times, too. But here it is once more.

As you play the event, the bars move on their own, without you having to adjust them yourself. Just film the same girls 6 or 7 times and the correct results will eventually lock in. If you're moving the sliders on the bars yourself, it will take longer to come up with the results, unless you're lucky and guess the right number.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 12:31 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to add, no one can give you the exact amounts for the sliders. The amounts are random for every player.

Hornypony
02-13-2018, 03:36 AM

You should not be there in the first place if it takes you sooo long to get the hearts.

The devs made an incremental reset game with a speed factor. The intended way of doing this, is to increase said speed factor. By spending diamonds on time warp or by resetting. You should use your money income per hour and calculate how long it will take you to farm 1.4T. That will give you an estimate, how likely it is, you will ever complete Ashley with your current speed factor (Total bonus).

You can activate the keyboard mouse on windows for easy clicking. But if you take more than a few minutes to complete the hearts, you really have a too low speed factor, especially if you are on the first levels of Ashley.

Hornypony
02-13-2018, 04:09 AM
And to give a rough estimate, what total bonuses are needed to complete certain girls in less than a month

10 for Sanshi
1k for Dora
100k for Victoria
10M for Ashley

Judging by money needed only, there are clusters of girls you can complete with the same total bonus.

Cherry Lola Sanshi (Starting the game)

Ice Geeky Dora Frecly Pantress Victoria (factor in k)

Cindy Emma Indira (very high k)

Ashley Zoe Twins (factor in M)

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 09:03 AM
It took me somewhere between 3 and 4 weeks to complete the twins and that was with a 25M total bonus, some time before the latest patch.

I wouldn't even attempt to complete Maggie or Winona with anything less than 100M bonus, and maybe 300T/hr or even 350T/hr. It would take too long to save up the cash. It's taking almost 10 days to save up the cash now for just Winona's last level gifts, and that's with a 167.75M bonus and 540.22T per hour. Even at my speed bonus, I got about .09 per click on Winona on her last level. So it's not necessarily affection rate holding you back, it's the rate of earnings from what I've seen

Add to that I'm constantly filming and trying to add as many T/hr per day as I can. I try to get both fliming sessions in a day. That will slow down as I max out the last two location levels in filming. Porn Market is already max. TV Network is at 41 and WWW is at 45. I'm not working on any of the other locations right now. They don't contribute near as much combined as the last three do on their own.

Hornypony
02-13-2018, 11:42 AM
So it's not necessarily affection rate holding you back, it's the rate of earnings from what I've seen Yes. Affection can be clicked, Skills are faster than money. The bottleneck is money. Early on it might be skills and money equally.

I did not know about a max level of the buildings. Oops. What will the game do if you maxed out all buildings? Can you still film your girls?

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't even attempt to complete Maggie or Winona with anything less than 100M bonus, and maybe 300T/hr or even 350T/hr. It would take too long to save up the cash. It's taking almost 10 days to save up the cash now for just Winona's last level gifts, and that's with a 167.75M bonus and 540.22T per hour. Even at my speed bonus, I got about .09 per click on Winona on her last level. So it's not necessarily affection rate holding you back, it's the rate of earnings from what I've seen

How in the world did you get up to 167M bonus? I'm at almost 30M and the only option left to me is to do small resets for 10% gains. I'm working on Winona and Maggie now but it's a slog and a half.

dimster
02-13-2018, 05:37 PM
It took me somewhere between 3 and 4 weeks to complete the twins and that was with a 25M total bonus, some time before the latest patch.

Add to that I'm constantly filming and trying to add as many T/hr per day as I can. I try to get both fliming sessions in a day. That will slow down as I max out the last two location levels in filming. Porn Market is already max. TV Network is at 41 and WWW is at 45. I'm not working on any of the other locations right now. They don't contribute near as much combined as the last three do on their own.

so level 50 is max?

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 08:08 PM
Yes. Affection can be clicked, Skills are faster than money. The bottleneck is money. Early on it might be skills and money equally.

I did not know about a max level of the buildings. Oops. What will the game do if you maxed out all buildings? Can you still film your girls?

When I hit level 50 on Porn Market, I didn't realize it was the cap and I wasted 3 films worth of points, then realized the bar wasn't moving anymore. At the time, I had thought the max might be 60 like the Skills.

You can still film them, but not gain any more revenue if you max all jobs.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 08:57 PM
How in the world did you get up to 167M bonus? I'm at almost 30M and the only option left to me is to do small resets for 10% gains. I'm working on Winona and Maggie now but it's a slog and a half.

Bonus was right at 40M right before patch from resetting normally over and over and over...

After the patch, I maxed Warp Bonus to around a total of 120M. The warp bonus they added, if you had previously maxed it, tripled your current bonus.

During the Anniversary Nutaku and Fake Lay sale, I did buy some points and reset several times without resetting progress, out of curiosity, to see if it made any significant difference. Nutaku had some special packages that were significantly cheaper than normal packages, especially the cheapest one. At the tine, game reset was also cheaper. So I reset all I could from the 350 Diamond package for, I think it was 24 per reset, instead of 30. I reset 15 times at once using those diamonds and a few more saved up from in game progress.

It did affect the skills and cash a good bit, but not as quite as much as I thought it would.

I plan to start resetting normally after event, and skipping the two new girls, to see how high I can get before I get absolutely sick of resetting. Maybe I can hit 200M or even 250M. After that, I may just hold out to see if Warp is ever increased again.

Current Game Bonus is 5591.606. Warp is maxed at 30k. Total bonus is 167.75M. (I'm sure there's those with much higher than that.)

Next reset gives 2.2/2.3% (game actually says both in two different places) and adds 127.42 to game bonus and increases total bonus to 171.57M.

dimster
02-14-2018, 02:22 AM
I am wondering about one thing, You dont keep building level when you reset, which is understandable. I havent do this but what if you spend crystal on every building level up when you gain xp for building, doe you keep those levels you gain from crystals after reset?

Hornypony
02-14-2018, 02:51 AM
You can still film them, but not gain any more revenue if you max all jobs. They needend have bothered. The increase in money per level is so low anyways.

I plan to start resetting normally after event, and skipping the two new girls, to see how high I can get before I get absolutely sick of resetting. The gain per hour increases slowly with higher girls and for daily resets you will be ignoring Lola, Geeky and Frecly/Cherry. Resetting after Dora is around 10 per hour, Indira around 17 per hour, Ashley/Zoe/Twins 19 per hour. This assumes you will reset if you have to wait for skills/money. Since you might want to send your girls for training, you can assume 1 or 2 resets a day. This brings you in the area of 60-150 reset bonus a day. Starting with 6000 you would need around 40-100 days of resetting to get a x2.

My reset bonus is a lot lower than this, so I would get a x2 a lot faster :think:

Hornypony
02-14-2018, 02:55 AM
I am wondering about one thing, You dont keep building level when you reset, which is understandable. I havent do this but what if you spend crystal on every building level up when you gain xp for building, doe you keep those levels you gain from crystals after reset? Why would you? And even if you would. This gains you nothing. Completing a girl levels a building to about 20. Increasing its level to 50 does not increase the money of the building by x50. It is more like 3% per level.

dimster
02-14-2018, 04:12 AM
Why would you? And even if you would. This gains you nothing. Completing a girl levels a building to about 20. Increasing its level to 50 does not increase the money of the building by x50. It is more like 3% per level.

I am just curious about this. thats all. it doesnt mean I am thinking of doing it.

DannyhelMont
02-14-2018, 05:16 AM
It just me or someone else getting black screen after completing the new "memorize" event? -.-'

dimster
02-14-2018, 06:22 AM
wow what a crap event, My memory sucks, I cant do it

qti
02-14-2018, 08:02 AM
Lol already completed 2 times correct the 10 try in game of memorize and he game crash not receive nothing ; now he sitie is down not load more he game. l

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 08:14 AM
I'm thinking that resetting is the only way to earn extra money per hour. I at 5T/hr for the last level in Porn Market, and getting ~2.4T/hr for TV Network in the 40's. Porn Expo is just now giving 1T/hr at lvl 25. I'm thinking once you film the girls enough to raise the level of the 4 major jobs to around 40~45, you should probably go ahead and reset anyway. From 45~50 slows down considerably and doesn't add much more per level. But the only way to add more T/hr is to reset the game IF you've hit 50 in your jobs.

I will say this, too. You level jobs over twice as fast using the diamond filming rooms than the regular ones. Add to it that these rooms stay after reset, gives that much more of a reason to save up in-game diamonds to purchase them, or buy enough diamonds to get them. Once you get girls to around 400~450, the jobs level up much faster using these rooms, plus you get to lvl up 6 girls at a time instead of just 3. It's one of the things in the game that just makes sense to spend diamonds on, if you're going to spend them on anything. Well, that and warp bonus

From level 22 to 24, Porn Expo leveled up an entire level from 22 to 23 and 23 to 24 using room 2 and 3 on the bottom row. It almost gained a complete lvl from room 1 on bottom row. Room 3 on the top row added what looked to be 25% or even less.

Example: Porn Expo
~Level 20.9 - gained up to ~22.1 using diamond room 3.
~Level 22.1 - gained up to ~23.1 using diamond room 2.
~Level 23.1 - gained up to ~23.9 using diamond room 1.
~Level 23.9 - gained up to ~24.4 using all 3 cash rooms combined.

Net gain from Diamond rooms for 10 hours ~3T/hr. Net gain from Cash rooms for the same time 0T/hr. It would take around 70~80 hours (maybe more) using the cash rooms to get the same net gain as it would using the Diamond rooms for 10 hours.

As another example, it took 3 diamond room filming sessions to reach level 50 on Porn Market for an extra 5T/hr. It might've taken a whole week or more using the top rooms.

What is all this getting at? The higher level girls start wanting qd's for gifts and for filming and fakes. If you're making B/hr or even low T/hr (50 or less maybe), it will take weeks/months (maybe years) to even reach the twin's requirements, much less Maggie or Winona. Talk about exponential growth... geesh.

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 08:22 AM
wow what a crap event, My memory sucks, I cant do it

Made it to lvl 8 and took too much time, now my memory is blown and I can't make it passed lvl 4 for some reason. Bleh...

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 08:41 AM
Made it to level 9 three times and blew it on the last one try level all 3 times, ran out of arrows now I have to wait 20 hours to try again which sucks. Maybe I’m glad I didn’t win if the games having issues, I would have been pissed to win and not get anything

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 08:46 AM
Made it to level 9 three times and blew it on the last one try level all 3 times, ran out of arrows now I have to wait 20 hours to try again which sucks. Maybe I’m glad I didn’t win if the games having issues, I would have been pissed to win and not get anything

Well, you have to make it passed level 10/10, so there is one more level after 9. I blew it on level 10. What do you actually win? A date scene, outfit, items, etc.?

qti
02-14-2018, 08:49 AM
Finaly can finish a game with not crash. You need 12/12 in the game the memory for win a lingerie for girl what you use in the game and a animation for same girl. I use pantress and win a lingerie Vs35%. Not idea if is a reward in random or each girl have a fixed. for frecly a lingerie vs42%. I not figure what you receive some times more the 1 item like previous event.

Update:
Pantress lingerie VS +35% and shoes 20% second stat.
Frecly lingerie VS +42%
Dora VS +30%
Geeki lingerieVS +35%
Sanshi top VS+15% pants +30% second stat shoes +VS15%
Cherry lingerie VS+30%
Ice topVS+50% second stat pants VS+13%
Lola topVS+30% third stat pants VS+20% shoesVS+40% third stat
Only this girls i have unlocked not can contribute more.

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 09:16 AM
Completed the date with cherry, saw an animated scene, but there is no costume in my dresser... where can I find it?

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 09:17 AM
Completed the date with cherry, saw an animated scene, but there is no costume in my dresser... where can I find it?

Ahh just noticed it is only a lingerie ... I was looking for a present like the other events

archmag
02-14-2018, 10:01 AM
Finished Ice event mission on 2nd try. Failed first on level 1 because I didn't notice it was timed. Did not notice anything removed after a loss (noticed arrows disappearing when starting new girls). Reward for winning was Bra (+50% to second stat), Panties (+13% to all stats) and full-window animation sequence. I just wish the scene was unlocked in a way that you can access it anytime even after event is finished.

Completed some more girls:
Ice: Bra (+50% to 2nd stat), Panties (+13% to all stats)
Geeky: Lingerie (+35% to all stats)
Dora: Lingerie (+30% to all stats)
Frecly: Lingerie (+42% to all stats)
Pantress: Lingerie (+35% to all stats)
Victoria: Bra (+25% to all stats), Panties (+16% to all stats)

You can also see an animation by using a link https://nut.fakelay.com/girlownanim/<number>/ where <number> is 1-17 for different girls. But this link only works if you have finished a mission for that girl else you will see an empty room, so is kinda useless if you want to cheat and see a scene without completing a mission. Can be useful to access scenes after event unless it is removed.

Edit: finished all my arrows, will do remaining 3 girls after 21+ hours.

Hornypony
02-14-2018, 01:50 PM
You level jobs over twice as fast using the diamond filming rooms than the regular ones.

What is all this getting at? The higher level girls start wanting qd's for gifts and for filming and fakes. If you're making B/hr or even low T/hr (50 or less maybe), it will take weeks/months (maybe years) to even reach the twin's requirements, much less Maggie or Winona. Talk about exponential growth... geesh. The rooms tell you the increase in films sold in %, when you buy them. The films sold are the exp for the buildings.

With less than 1M you should not try for Twins. With 100M you can complete Winona in few weeks. And yes, if you would take 4 weeks for Winona with 100M you will take 8 years with only 1M.

Try playing a game like Clicker Heroes, there you leave behind M, B, T, qd or other nonsense. You compare numbers by their length. You do not care, if you have 1.123qd or 9.876qd. They are both e15. But in that game you do not increase your speed by merely a tiny fraction each reset. This is the main difference I see in Fake Lay to other incremental reset games. It would be a gallopping exponential growth, if the reset bonus per girl would increase like x2 for each higher girl. But it doesnt. On the contrary. Maggie and Winona give only 15.0, same as Twins.

I do unterstand or suspect the reasoning behind this. The game only has part of an incremental reset game as a mechanic. It is not its main game mechanic. The other part is the challenge area. And here your speed does not matter. Not directly. And the indirect methods are on a diminishing return. The stamina over 200 gives less and less benefit for training. And girls after Indira all have the same number of filmable scenes. So it would not matter, if your hit girl is Winona or Indira. And even if your hit girl is Sanshi or Ice, because of the artificial diminishing returns in training per stamina and the diminishing returns in leveling stamina, there is not much difference. Main difference is player stamina. More speed means more girls and more girls means more stamina.

The area where a diminishing return is missing is the girls stat. Either by training or by actual usefullness in combat. I expect some kind of patch in that part of the game.

Edit: finished all my arrows, will do remaining 3 girls after 21+ hours. Your memory and aiming skills are higher than mine :cry: I tried writing it down, but doesnt help much if you click the wrong item anyways.

archmag
02-14-2018, 09:40 PM
Your memory and aiming skills are higher than mine :cry: I tried writing it down, but doesnt help much if you click the wrong item anyways.Writing down won't help much as you waste a valuable time you can spend remembering things instead. What works for me is I try to give names for each blinking item and repeat those names while they are shown. It does not matter if that's what actually displayed on an icon, just giving it a simple name and remembering it is much easier than just remembering the placement of an icon (for example, instead of Geeky face I remember word "Glasses"). And on following rounds I always try to repeat the items before they flash up.
So it goes like this:
1. remember: Noodles-wine-right boob
answer: Noodles-wine-right boob
2. remember: Noodles-wine-right boob-flower
answer: Noodles-wine-right boob-flower
3. remember: Noodles-wine-right boob-flower-left hand
answer: Noodles-wine-right boob-flower-left hand
4. remember: Noodles-wine-right boob-flower-left hand-juice
answer: Noodles-wine-right boob-flower-left hand-juice
5. remember: Noodles-wine-right boob-flower-left hand-juice-glasses
answer: Noodles-wine-right boob-flower-left hand-juice-glasses

You kinda learn first part after a lot of repetitions and only have to remember few last items on last rounds.

I don't know if this makes any sense, but that's how it works for me.

dimster
02-14-2018, 11:21 PM
thank god I can pay 40 crystal to skip memory game. All I care about is my Main which is Victoria, I will pay 40 crystal on her, I have 29 at this moment. will get 10 more in 2 days and 10 hours, hope for a daily quest that give me 1 crystal soon

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 11:37 PM
If you memory suck like me go download Auto-Clicker By Polar 2.0. It allow you to set multiple position saved as click so you just have to remember and actually only do the first round yourself. Let's say it ask you Left Boob, Right Boob, Hair. You do it, once done before starting the second round you set up the auto-clicker.

1: Number of repeat should be set at 1 so than it does each series of click once.

2: Time to sleep (.ms) shouldn't be lower than 200 (200 = 1 click every 0.2 sec) Set it too fast and it may cause skip. It's not a problem when you ask it to only click on one spot but when asking multiple position it can cause skip. Just to say i finished the 10 for cherry with 11 secondes to spare so yeah ... if you lag a little you got room to set it highter xD like 500.

3: Options, it's to see/choose what hotkey you want to start the auto-clicker. I personnally choose Spacebar, if you do like me make sure to close the clicker afterwards unless you want the auto-clicker to start his series of click everytime you press spacebar xD you can set it something you don't usually touch like F4, of the Numpad or whatever.

Now for my example of L Boob, R Boob, Hair, you do 'Pick' (to choose where you want the clicker to ... click ...)

So ... Pick -> click on L Boob -> Add position
Pick -> Click on R Boob -> Add positon
Pick -> Click on Hair -> Add position

So right now with your 1 repeat it will click once on L Boob, R Boob and hair (after you start the auto-click) You may want to start the clicker just to confirm everything go smoothly. Don't move up/down the window.

Now than it's done, you begin the next round, it show the 3 you already know and one more (Let's say left arm), when your timer start, you click on the hotkey to start the clicker once the 3 click are done you click on the left arm manualy.

So ... Pick -> L Arm -> Add position. (now it will click on those 4 spot)
Begin the round -> Start the auto-click after your timer start (obviously ...) click manually on the 5th once the clicker is done.
Add the thing 5 to the clicker -> start the round -> start the auto-clicker click on the 6th thing manualy and so on.

basically it mean as long you always set the last thing showed to click in the auto clicker then the next round you only have to click/rememer the last thing showed.

If it ask you to click on the same thing 2 times one after the other, Like Left Arm and again Left Arm you just do like usual, Pick -> Click on thing -> Add position. So add the same position twice.

I'm not english so by trying to explain correctly i may have over-explained which could actually backfire ... hahaha ... If someone want to make a cleaned version feel free to go xD

Hornypony
02-15-2018, 03:00 AM
Writing down won't help much as you waste a valuable time You have to klick Begin for each round, or not? So you have time to write it down. The icons on the left and right you can call 1-5 and 6-10 or l1-5. Or write it on the left and right side.

thank god I can pay 40 crystal to skip memory game. All I care about is my Main which is Victoria, I will pay 40 crystal on her, I have 29 at this moment. will get 10 more in 2 days and 10 hours, hope for a daily quest that give me 1 crystal soon Save your diamonds. You have 14 days of trys, if you did not achieve your main till then, you can still skip the mini-game :grin:

Hornypony
02-15-2018, 03:06 AM
will get 10 more in 2 days and 10 hours I hate you! ;) What is your secret? Constant resetting? Humungous stats?

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 09:42 AM
Finally got Maggie to work out. I fail lots on 9 and 10 for some reason. By then I get spastic and click on the wrong thing. It's easier when you consider the side items as numbers 1-10, or something similar, as one of the previous posters suggested. I figured this out early on as there's no way, without a photographic memory, you can remember all those separate icons by their names in such little time.

Maggie: Bra (+30% to 3rd stat), Panties (+20% to 2nd stat), Shoes (+30% to 1st stat)

qti
02-15-2018, 10:01 AM
Is only me or he game of memory become buggy always when go to do the last move freeze and need lots the time for what again load. For luck he have autosave. And later continue when he left. But still become hard this mode get correct the 12/12. I do the 12 move in less the 8 sec. For luck i am good in memory games always play that when are little boy.

Hornypony
02-15-2018, 12:51 PM
Is only me or he game of memory become buggy always when go to do the last move freeze and need lots the time for what again load.The game takes much ressources. On mobile device it is slow as hell, even in the same Wlan as my Desktop. Maybe memory game takes even more ressources.

archmag
02-15-2018, 01:39 PM
Finished remaining three girls.
Cherry: Lingerie (+30% to all stats)
Lola: Bra (+30% to all stats), Panties (+20% to all stats), Boots (+40% to 3rd stat)
Sanshi: Bra (+15% to all stats), Panties&Stockings (+30% to 2nd stat), Boots (+15% to all stats)

Well, that was an easy event. I usually have a bad memory but this event somehow clicked very well and it was easy to remember things by giving them simple names.

I figured this out early on as there's no way, without a photographic memory, you can remember all those separate icons by their names in such little time.I certainly don't have a photographic memory. And there is no need to remember each icon by name, only those that light up and you have a lot of repetitions to remember them. You can give them any names that pop up in your head at the moment when they light up, it does not need to be correct or full name. For example, I called some of them in my native language, while others in English.

Also remembering a relative position helps sometimes, if they form some easy pattern. For example, in my last mission Wine and Candle that are on the table were active after each other, so it was easy to remember that you just need to select two items on the table. In the previous run there was a part where I had to select lower icon in the left column, central in the left column, central in the right column, upper in the right column, so that movement was also easy to remember. Sometimes they are forming a spiral - center of the screen (hand), 2nd from the bottom in the left column, the lowest in the right column, the upper one in the right column, top of the screen (hair), that is also easy to remember. Combining remembered easy names and relative positions it was easy to repeat. And I tried to repeat the sequence not 10 times, but all 19 times. Each time they show you next sequence you start a little earlier and move mouse and repeat those names before they blink.

I don't know how to explain it so that it helped someone else, I guess each person need to find his own way that works better for him.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 04:42 PM
ingles - google translate

I do the following: I give a name to each icon, jewelry, macarao, whisper, wink, candle, wine, hair ...

and I write the sequence (in Word) after answering, I leave the split screen

Word / Fake lay

Ex:
leg, jewelry, candle
I remember the sequence (so 3) and click
then write in Word, (leg, jewelry, candle)
leg, jewelry, candle, hair
I click and write in Word (hair)

to ensure I repeat the sequence

, leg, jewelry, candle, hair, wine, shoe, ...

so I'm already + or - ready to remember, I see the last one, I answer and put it on the

-------------------------

Português Brasil - original

eu faço o seguinte: dou um nome a cada icone , joia, macarao,sussuro, pisca,vela, vinho, cabelo ...

e escrevo a sequencia(no Word) depois de responder , deixo a tela dividida

Word / Fake lay

Ex:
perna, joia, vela
lembro a sequencia (so 3) e clico
depois escrevo no Word, (perna , joia, vela)
perna , joia, vela , cabelo
clico e escrevo no Word (cabelo)

para garantir eu repito a sequencia

, perna, joia, vela,cabelo, vinho, sapato, ...

assim ja estou + ou - pronto para lembrar , vejo o ultimo , respondo e coloco na lista.

----------------------

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 09:12 AM
What are the wine bottles for?

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 09:12 AM
And how do I get to them? I can’t find them

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 12:05 PM
game says i have unlocked an outfit but i cant find it anywhere. i am wondering if its bugged since the event to unlock the outfit (10 hour film session with perfect settings) seems to be running at the same time as the valentines event.

Hornypony
02-17-2018, 07:00 PM
game says i have unlocked an outfit but i cant find it anywhere. i am wondering if its bugged since the event to unlock the outfit (10 hour film session with perfect settings) seems to be running at the same time as the valentines event. The carnival outfit is a gift box, located in the first wardrobe tab; dresses. The valentine outfits are no outfits. They are normal clothing items and each girl has different items and some girls get more than one item. Those items have a little icon with the cupid girly. If you have "unlocked" a carnival outfit, you have to complete the filming session with the right values.

archmag
02-17-2018, 11:57 PM
I am not sure about Wine bottles, but all items I got from daily quests and other sources appear in a wardrobe below girl's stats. I have lipstick, cream, water bottle, paste and chili pepper teeth paste. Those are items that give small stat bonuses and disappear after a certain amount of uses.

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 08:01 AM
Anyone with the Valentine girl know how much her stats go up per 24 hour practice session? Trying to see if my lvl 400+ girl will outpace her, since the Vday girl is capped at lvl 300.

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 10:35 AM
Heya, someone can tell me the price scale of times warp x8 plz ? i want to plan how much diamant i'll need to buy.

I did get 2 so far so the next one for me cost 177 diam

x512 : 177
x 4096 : ???
x 30 000 : ???

Hornypony
02-19-2018, 02:18 PM
Anyone with the Valentine girl know how much her stats go up per 24 hour practice session? Trying to see if my lvl 400+ girl will outpace her, since the Vday girl is capped at lvl 300. Why would you want to try to level that girl? It says in the description, the girl will always match you best girl.

Heya, someone can tell me the price scale of times warp x8 plz ? Now that would be interesting. I know it grows, but it ist not as fast as doubling (+100%). More like 33%.

If your prevoius cost was 133/134, expect 237/238 next and around 300 for last.

archmag
02-19-2018, 09:02 PM
Found the wine. Why do you even think it is an item? It's just a picture on a screen that shows your reward. It's there because wine is usually used to celebrate wins.

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 10:05 AM
Can’t seem to find the valentine girl? Is there some special way to unlock her or something?

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 10:19 AM
if you just started you need to advance a little otherwise she is on the extreme lower right part of your screen in sale!. in the big valentine pack

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 09:39 PM
Heya, someone can tell me the price scale of times warp x8 plz ? i want to plan how much diamant i'll need to buy.

I did get 2 so far so the next one for me cost 177 diam

x512 : 177
x 4096 : 215
x 30 000 : ???

So i was at 158 diam since few day and the only way to get more was to either to win 850 BJ battle for 50 diam, to finish Victoria but knowing than in 24h i can only manage to unlock her and do nothing it was pretty grimm xD I can do 2 scene for cindy but thank to wiki i know she get harder to finish than victoria.

In the end i did the puzzle for peanuts and invited myself as friend (for 100 gold) which were enough to buy the 20 diam missing xD

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 10:15 AM
Time Warp

x8 = 100 gem
x64 = 138 gem
x512 = 177 gem
x 4096 = 215 gem

So far it increased by 38 gem 3 times and 39 gem 1 one time, so last one "should" be +/- 253 gem

dimster
02-24-2018, 04:35 AM
anybody know the max level for those ladies? I have one very close to 500

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 11:01 AM
I don't know for a fact what max level is, but I assumed that film categories have max levels of 50, so you can calculate each girl's max by the number of filming categories they have. In fact, Indira and every girl after has 14 categories, so these probably all have a max possible level of 700. The max seems to be 50 in a lot of areas in the game and skills were just updated from max 50 to max 60 during the last major update, but many areas are still at 50, so I assumed film categories were, too.

Once you hit 40 or more in each category, exp mostly drops down to 1 per filming session and less (depending on the filming room), which makes leveling drag out... I understand why it happens, that higher levels need much more filming exp to gain, but it still sucks. Feels like grinding in some mmo again! lol... If you look under the Wiki category for Fake Lay, under Films, the stamina leveling process is sort of explained there, which is linked to the girl's levels. It doesn't mention a girl's max level there or what the max level of each film category is, though.

When I first started playing, and without knowing a lot about the game's mechanics, I was thinking the max level of each girl might be 999, because 4 digits wouldn't fit well on the star that contains each girl's total stamina/level number. Probably stupid, but at the time it made a little sense...

archmag
02-24-2018, 12:19 PM
but I assumed that film categories have max levels of 50This is incorrect. My Ice is 273 (80/65/64/64) now. She needs 3.4k exp for 81 in first category. Third room gives 750exp per session, so that's 4.5 movies in the third room.

Hornypony
02-24-2018, 12:41 PM
It doesn't mention a girl's max level there or what the max level of each film category is, though.

When I first started playing, and without knowing a lot about the game's mechanics, I was thinking the max level of each girl might be 999, because 4 digits wouldn't fit well on the star that contains each girl's total stamina/level number. To write about a maximum, one has to have encountered said maximum :sweat: Until recently I did not know that money building max level or skill max level even existed.

But these are stats that start over after a reset. Girls stamina does not. If there is a maximum, it is higher than 80 per position and I cant rule out a maximum total stamina.

From a mathematical viewpoint, they do not need to implement a maximum. If it takes you a week of constant filming in the best studio to increase a girls stamina by 1, that is a practical maximum. Would anyone know the growth of the positions? From one level to the next. It is hard to read on my display.

And with the numbers, I presume they will switch to 1k if you near 999. Like everywhere else in the game, including the exp in the filming scenes.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 08:46 PM
This is incorrect. My Ice is 273 (80/65/64/64) now. She needs 3.4k exp for 81 in first category. Third room gives 750exp per session, so that's 4.5 movies in the third room.

Well, there you have it! I guess there isn't a maximum, or one hasn't been reached yet. But, wow that's a really slow exp gain, 4.5 days per level... Gives me A LOT to look forward to... *sigh*

To write about a maximum, one has to have encountered said maximum :sweat: Until recently I did not know that money building max level or skill max level even existed.

But these are stats that start over after a reset. Girls stamina does not. If there is a maximum, it is higher than 80 per position and I cant rule out a maximum total stamina.

From a mathematical viewpoint, they do not need to implement a maximum. If it takes you a week of constant filming in the best studio to increase a girls stamina by 1, that is a practical maximum. Would anyone know the growth of the positions? From one level to the next. It is hard to read on my display.

And with the numbers, I presume they will switch to 1k if you near 999. Like everywhere else in the game, including the exp in the filming scenes.

Well, you don't necessarily have to encounter a maximum to write about it. You just did, lol. You said right now it is higher than 80 per position, so even that would be helpful to put on the wiki page. =P

I simply made the initial assumption about maximum stamina based on aesthetics, and even admitted it was pretty stupid. But shortly after, I also assumed there was no maximum. But simply the devs didn't design the game UI to handle stamina above a certain number of digits without looking "messy" and overwriting other areas of the UI screen, probably because it is so hard to reach those levels. The maximum stamina obtained in game right now seems to be less than 8k (after skimming the top 50 rankings), so probably no one has even come close to hitting 999 with a single girl yet. Has the game even been out for long enough yet for that? Anyway, I actually found 7.3k, but my stamina is no where close to that yet, either. It's only at 5.2k, and my leveling speed is slowing way down already. My max girl is only 580. My short term goal was just to hit at least 500 with all tier 2, 3, and 4 girls, then I'll go back and level tier 1 as much as I can.

Oh, btw, what happens if you reset while there are girls being filmed or in a practice session? I remember seeing something about that a while back, but can't remember. I even tried to find it, but couldn't locate the related post.

Hornypony
02-25-2018, 04:16 AM
But simply the devs didn't design the game UI to handle stamina above a certain number of digits without looking "messy" and overwriting other areas of the UI screen

I actually found 7.3k, but my stamina is no where close to that yet, either.

Oh, btw, what happens if you reset while there are girls being filmed or in a practice session? I remember seeing something about that a while back, but can't remember. I even tried to find it, but couldn't locate the related post.Leaving girls out for filming or training kills them off and they haunt your OCD.

Ok, seriously, I do not know of any effect with resets. You do not get any bonus. Aside from maybe speeding the outfit event up. by sending girls to film before resetting.

The digits will shorten to 1k I bet. They dont do nice numbers. Everywhere rounded numbers, even the total bonus is rounded. Any number too long is written with less digits and symbols and rounded if necessary. Example is fake it costs. In the button to buy directly is has 5 digits a point and a symbol. In the button for scene completion it is shorter. My current total bonus is displayed rounded up near the alarm clock and in the reset menue it is with decimal point.

There currently are 160 different positions on 17 girls to film. Getting to 40+ takes a long time. 40*160=6400.

anybody know the max level for those ladies? I have one very close to 500

I assume Victoria, and she has 11 positions and you know how long it took you to film your best girl and neglecting other girls (filming them in lower studios or not at all) so you should be mid-40 with the positions.

dimster
02-25-2018, 02:46 PM
I assume Victoria, and she has 11 positions and you know how long it took you to film your best girl and neglecting other girls (filming them in lower studios or not at all) so you should be mid-40 with the positions.

She is my best girl but she is not my highest level character, Twins is higher than Victoria. but Victoria is the only one I practice with all time.

Hornypony
02-25-2018, 03:10 PM
She is my best girl but she is not my highest level character, Twins is higher than Victoria. but Victoria is the only one I practice with all time. So the calculation gets even better. 14 pos means Twins should be slightly below 40 on average. If one has played for longer, more girls might be on that average pos level and the possible "maximum" stamina estimate of 40 x number of pos seems to be a good guess. But still does not say much about highest girl anyone has or hightest level of position. My Ice has 80+ pos lvl, but she only has 4 of them...

We shall see. My guess is, there is no maximum. Money buildings and Skills have a maxium, but you loose all their levels anyway after a reset.

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 04:01 PM
So the calculation gets even better. 14 pos means Twins should be slightly below 40 on average. If one has played for longer, more girls might be on that average pos level and the possible "maximum" stamina estimate of 40 x number of pos seems to be a good guess. But still does not say much about highest girl anyone has or hightest level of position. My Ice has 80+ pos lvl, but she only has 4 of them...

We shall see. My guess is, there is no maximum. Money buildings and Skills have a maxium, but you loose all their levels anyway after a reset.

I'm up to 580 with Twins, but already 399 with Maggie. She'll be 405 after the current filming session. I've stopped filming the twins for a bit until the other girls can get a tad higher level. Maybe my OCD will hold out until I can at least reach the other girl's 3rd positions.

Diesel.4
02-26-2018, 12:56 PM
If I reset the game to make it faster, do the event outfits you earned and unlocked go away or do they stay. If they go away I'm not resetting it because I waited for 2 1/2 weeks to unlock her and got 2 event outfits for her.

Diesel.4
02-26-2018, 12:59 PM
Finished remaining three girls.
Cherry: Lingerie (+30% to all stats)
Lola: Bra (+30% to all stats), Panties (+20% to all stats), Boots (+40% to 3rd stat)
Sanshi: Bra (+15% to all stats), Panties&Stockings (+30% to 2nd stat), Boots (+15% to all stats)

Well, that was an easy event. I usually have a bad memory but this event somehow clicked very well and it was easy to remember things by giving them simple names.

I certainly don't have a photographic memory. And there is no need to remember each icon by name, only those that light up and you have a lot of repetitions to remember them. You can give them any names that pop up in your head at the moment when they light up, it does not need to be correct or full name. For example, I called some of them in my native language, while others in English.

Also remembering a relative position helps sometimes, if they form some easy pattern. For example, in my last mission Wine and Candle that are on the table were active after each other, so it was easy to remember that you just need to select two items on the table. In the previous run there was a part where I had to select lower icon in the left column, central in the left column, central in the right column, upper in the right column, so that movement was also easy to remember. Sometimes they are forming a spiral - center of the screen (hand), 2nd from the bottom in the left column, the lowest in the right column, the upper one in the right column, top of the screen (hair), that is also easy to remember. Combining remembered easy names and relative positions it was easy to repeat. And I tried to repeat the sequence not 10 times, but all 19 times. Each time they show you next sequence you start a little earlier and move mouse and repeat those names before they blink.

I don't know how to explain it so that it helped someone else, I guess each person need to find his own way that works better for him.

Well it's sad to say I just kept repeating it with my finger going across the screen to the asked pattern, and got it done on my third try. XD

Diesel.4
02-26-2018, 08:32 PM
To write about a maximum, one has to have encountered said maximum :sweat: Until recently I did not know that money building max level or skill max level even existed.

What is the film setting for frecly. I'm about to get her and I won't have time to record 6-7.

archmag
02-26-2018, 09:03 PM
If I reset the game to make it faster, do the event outfits you earned and unlocked go away or do they stay. If they go away I'm not resetting it because I waited for 2 1/2 weeks to unlock her and got 2 event outfits for her.
You keep all things that you got (bought or won) in wardrobe.

What is the film setting for frecly. I'm about to get her and I won't have time to record 6-7.
All film settings are different for every player. You have to find your own. I doubt you will be able to get her costume this time.

dimster
02-28-2018, 05:52 AM
new update just come out, new girl, max time warp increased to 50k, skills max is not 60 anymore, no idea about building max level as my highest is 49.

archmag
02-28-2018, 09:34 AM
new update just come out, new girl, max time warp increased to 50k, skills max is not 60 anymore, no idea about building max level as my highest is 49.
They also added Memories page. Where you can watch meeting scene and Valentine event animations that you unlocked. Just what I wanted.

qti
02-28-2018, 04:23 PM
Finaly my battle girl reach a 1 millon all stats.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 09:31 PM
Havn't had time to check in on the game very much today, so just checked in and realized there was an update. Wasn't expecting an update until at least the Carnival and Valentine's event was over. But I paused all skills to record each time between skill. The variation between skills shouldn't be more than a second at the most for pausing each one. I think someone was interested in calculating the percentage time difference between each skill. No matter the warp/speed bonus, the percentage between each one should be the same. If not, I have no clue, then. But here are the times.

Also, I could've sworn I had these paused. Was going to wait until the after the next update to get a good clean reading on each one right after starting them all up again at lvl 60. =/

Times for each skill:
02:37:46 - Lvl 61 - Humor
04:34:50 - Lvl 61 - Art of Sex
06:43:37 - Lvl 61 - Intelligence
09:05:17 - Lvl 61 - Filming
11:41:07 - Lvl 61 - Seduction
14:32:31 - Lvl 61 - Sweet Talking
17:41:05 - Lvl 61 - Body Building
00:19:16 - Lvl 60 - Acting
02:02:30 - Lvl 60 - Artistry
03:56:03 - Lvl 60 - Tricks

When I took the initial readings, Body Building and Acting were in different levels. Since it looked impossible to tell when Body Building changed from 60 to 61, I took the next reading (paused both) as soon as Acting reached 61. So that should give you that percentage as well.

17:21:39 - Lvl 61 - Body Building
20:49:14 - Lvl 61 - Acting

Hornypony
03-01-2018, 01:27 PM
I think someone was interested in calculating the percentage time difference between each skill.

as soon as Acting reached 61. So that should give you that percentage as well.

17:21:39 - Lvl 61 - Body Building
20:49:14 - Lvl 61 - Acting It would be nice to know in advance, how long it will take to reach a certain level. So you can judge, if it is okay to reset or if you should put more energy into money etc. What I found out so far, late game it will be more important to produce money than to level skills.

And it seems, the time from level to level is shrinking. I should rephrase that. The time is increasing each level, but that increment is decreasing - in relation to the time needed. Also, each skill is behaving at lvl plus position. So Acting 61->62 should take as long as Body Building 62->63. If this is correct, the time increase between leveling "68" (61+7 Body) and "69" (61+8 Acting) is 20:49-17:21 or 208 minutes or something like 16-19% of the current time needed.

To me the formula behaves like this: (Time to reach next Level) = (Time to reach current Level from last Level) * X%. With X beeing below 20% for skill levels above 60 and X > 30% in the 50ies. If it is a formula at all. They could just have made a table with some jumps in between different areas. Like they did with requirements from Sanshi changing to Ice.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 07:09 AM
Finaly my battle girl reach a 1 millon all stats.

How on earth did you get to 1 million?

qti
03-04-2018, 07:44 AM
How on earth did you get to 1 million?

Training she a stats each time.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 08:03 AM
Training she a stats each time.

But it's like 24 hours just for 12k, that's like 83 days to 1 million just for 1 stat, then another 83 days each for the other 2.

qti
03-04-2018, 08:14 AM
But it's like 24 hours just for 12k, that's like 83 days to 1 million just for 1 stat, then another 83 days each for the other 2.

For me pantress is like 12k each 4 hours a stat. I never do reset have many patience; because you loose all money and the last girls need lots of money. I doing reset only when have the 30 gems for pay.(winning the gems doing pvp battle and daily mission what reward with 1 gem). And she use his clothes the Versus+70% without that she have only 700.000 each stat.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 08:21 AM
For me pantress is like 12k each 4 hours a stat. I never do reset have many patience; because you loose all money and the last girls need lots of money. I doing reset only when have the 30 gems for pay.(winning the gems doing pvp battle and daily mission what reward with 1 gem). And she use his clothes the Versus+70% without that she have only 700.000 each stat.

12k for 4 hours? how is that possible? leaving the 4 hour one at base time (4 hours) for all of mine are like 1000-2000, have to increase the time to 1 day to get 8000-12,000. How do you get it up to 12k for just 4 hours? Is it based off the level of the girl from doing filming?

qti
03-04-2018, 08:43 AM
12k for 4 hours? how is that possible? leaving the 4 hour one at base time (4 hours) for all of mine are like 1000-2000, have to increase the time to 1 day to get 8000-12,000. How do you get it up to 12k for just 4 hours? Is it based off the level of the girl from doing filming?

Correct more filming is more level the girl and more aguante have more bonus you get in the training.

Hornypony
03-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Is it based off the level of the girl from doing filming? Last time I checked, it could be approximated with

Stamina * 25.9 + 1200 if stamina < 200 and Stamina * 4.8 + 5400 if stamina > 200

Maybe different approximations for > 300 or 100-200 etc.

qti
03-04-2018, 04:47 PM
9485 Now she getting more bonus because have more the 1 million in the stat.

archmag
03-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Last time I checked, it could be approximated with

Stamina * 25.9 + 1200 if stamina < 200 and Stamina * 4.8 + 5400 if stamina > 200

Maybe different approximations for > 300 or 100-200 etc.
Just want to mention that this means that girl, that has 200 stamina, gets 40k base stats per 24h session or 70k actual stats with +70% equipment. It's actually a little less, but round numbers are nicer and easier to remember.

My free to play Ice is at 2M/2M/1.8M with 277 stamina.

JustMe
03-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Just want to mention that this means that girl, that has 200 stamina, gets 40k base stats per 24h session or 70k actual stats with +70% equipment. It's actually a little less, but round numbers are nicer and easier to remember.

Each girl also has some distribution of bonus for the different stats. If you take off all the gear, the relative sizes of the green bars will show what they are. They seem to total about 20%. They might behave differently at low levels. Tried testing them with short practices, but the round-off is terrible.
Remember that the higher level girls are easier to level up as they have more positions. Those are impressive stats for Ice btw.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Does someone know where to find the blowjob animations you can see while competitions and especially the animations from valetine's day?

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Sorry for asking that question, found the animations for valentine's

https:// static. nut. fakelay. com/gfx/place/girlownanim/girls/winona/valen/anim.png

you can insert any other name of course

archmag
03-06-2018, 08:37 PM
Does someone know where to find the blowjob animations you can see while competitions and especially the animations from valetine's day?
After you complete a girl the right panels changes. There are 6 new buttons and a header there. Header and Graph buttons lead to screen with info about a girl. Photos button leads to a list of poses that were available on each stage of girl completion. Camera button leads to Films tab where you can send your girl for filming session. Talk button allows you to view all Fake it animations that were available while you were completing the girl. VS button leads you to Challenge tab. Folder with a heart button lets you watch initial scene when you met a girl and Valentine event animations - in restaurant and in hotel. In the middle of the screen the girl will be resting or will be in the outfit that you selected for her in Challenge screen (you can switch the display mode by clicking Hanger button). If you click in the middle of the screen the H-scene animation starts and you can switch between up to three of them if you have enough stamina (level) for that girl.

Sorry for asking that question, found the animations for valentine'sThis link does not show an animation for me, just same picture repeated 13 times.

You can also see an animation by using a link https://nut.fakelay.com/girlownanim/<number>/ where <number> is 1-17 for different girls. But this link only works if you have finished a mission for that girl else you will see an empty room, so is kinda useless if you want to cheat and see a scene without completing a mission. Can be useful to access scenes after event unless it is removed.This is from my previous comment, while event was running. But this link is not useful now when they added Memory screen in game.

Hornypony
03-07-2018, 02:07 AM
This link does not show an animation for me, just same picture repeated 13 times. This is the animation. But you would have to animate it yourself... :angel:

One way would be to save the 13 separate images (IrfanView can do that automagically) and then dumping them into ffmpeg (rename to 01-13.png)
ffmpeg.exe -framerate 15 -i "%02d.png" out.webm

archmag
03-07-2018, 05:37 AM
One way would be to save the 13 separate imagesBut I don't see 13 different images there. There seems to be only one displayed 13 times.

On the other note, I finally got 185 gems and next x8 costs 177. I wonder if I should wait for the next discount or just buy it. There is a holiday in our country coming up in few days, and I am not sure if it is international or not. If it is international there may be some event appearing soon and that may result in discount. If it's not then I'll just buy next x8 warp at normal price. I really like all those daily tasks, I rotate them till they reward gems - this gives up to 7 extra gems per week to those 2-3 that I get from challenge. I stopped resetting daily because it is eating too much time so buying warp is the only way to progress now.

JustMe
03-07-2018, 07:06 AM

I haven't seen any posted online. There was talk on Fake Lay wiki page of grabbing them and posting gifs of Valentines contests, but I don't think that went anywhere once we say that they weren't going away. If you unlocked some, you can find them on girls' normal pages. (This is were you see the girls' stats, progress pics, and scenes you get once you complete a girl.) Look in the side bar to the right, all the way at the bottom in the file folder with the heart on it.

JustMe
03-07-2018, 07:08 AM
I haven't seen any posted online. There was talk on Fake Lay wiki page of grabbing them and posting gifs of Valentines contests, but I don't think that went anywhere once we say that they weren't going away. If you unlocked some, you can find them on girls' normal pages. (This is were you see the girls' stats, progress pics, and scenes you get once you complete a girl.) Look in the side bar to the right, all the way at the bottom in the file folder with the heart on it.

Sorry! I posted without refreshing and was WAY late to the game! Thanks to those who did a better job than I did of answering this question.

Hornypony
03-07-2018, 03:07 PM
But I don't see 13 different images there. There seems to be only one displayed 13 times.Keyword here is "seems". They are different. Should you have grabbed Winona, yes, she does not move around much, but she does move! I do not know for sure if the framerate of the original animation via script is 15, but this number is not that uncommon. If you want faster, increase framerate.

On the other note, I finally got 185 gems and next x8 costs 177. I wonder if I should wait for the next discount or just buy it. Tough desicion. If you buy it now and they do give a diamond discount the next event, you might regret it. If the next diamond discount is at black friday again, you might be better off, buying the x8 now. But who knows? Not every event had diamond discounts.

archmag
03-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Keyword here is "seems". They are different.Yeah, you are right. Checked Ice because it is easy to see a difference between slides for her and yes, they are actually different.

Tough desicion. If you buy it now and they do give a diamond discount the next event, you might regret it.Holiday started, no discount on warps. Bought them now. By next event they will already result is some income so won't regret it. Next warp is 215 gems.

Hornypony
03-08-2018, 03:13 AM
By next event they will already result is some income How? If you make 3 diamonds a week with challenges, you wont get 10 even with maximum warp. Ohhh, you might refer to the 20-30 diamonds per unlocked girl. Yeah, these will help

--

Womens Day. :rofl: Yeah. This might get celebrated differently in a porn game. The time skip is nice, but I might actually wait a few weeks till I upgraded my money buildings. Currently building up momentum to unlock Maggie. And last time money was the issue. Perhaps I can complete her before the end of the next event with special girl items.

archmag
03-08-2018, 06:12 AM
How? If you make 3 diamonds a week with challenges, you wont get 10 even with maximum warp. Ohhh, you might refer to the 20-30 diamonds per unlocked girl. Yeah, these will helpI may finish one more girl with that extra multiplier. This will unlock few energy slots and movies for her. Movies will result in a lot of extra stamina. So by income I mean extra stamina and energy slots, not gems. I was bored at being stuck at same 9 girls for months.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 08:04 AM
If anyone wants or needs them, I do have all the bedroom scenes available from the Valentine's day event. Each image ended up being one long "strip" showing the girl in many, but slightly different poses. I guess this is one method of replacing Flash animation, at least for now. The actual bedroom scene is just a background, and is the same for each girl. For any you have unlocked, you can still save and upload these yourself, as the the ones in each girl's profile are exactly the same as the ones from the event.

I had to use Firefox to save the images, as Chrome wouldn't let me use the "Right Click, Save Image As" method. Chrome also doesn't let you "Right Click, View or Save Background Image". It's sort of annoying as most games, at least the ones I play, are most compatible with Chrome.

JustMe
03-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Hey, anyone else noticed the changes to league challenges? There was a time where they went from random opponent to "always something crazy". Glad they backed off on that, but it can still be tough. I'm currently curious if other players feel there is a defender bonus being applied? I know there must be some RNG going on, but that should benefit me as often as it hurts. I don't remember the last time I won a challenge starting with a slight disadvantage in stats, but what is frustrating is trying to figure out just how much advantage I need to win. I don't mind using up the boosts, but I hate wasting them.
I just finished one where I had a slight edge on stats, 3.1M 3M 3M to 3M 2.9M 2.8M and stamina 7.7K to 6K. Looked like we had the same number of bumps from "tricks", but theirs definitely moved more when they did. I don't even bother when I have a slight disadvantage. I just wait for timer to run down and pick a new opponent even though that doesn't always help.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 09:04 AM
The league challenges seem rediculous. I can't get past rank 8/9 cuz I'm cockblocked by girls with 100k plus stats. How am I gonna get a supply of fast diamonds like this?

JustMe
03-08-2018, 09:38 AM
The league challenges seem rediculous. I can't get past rank 8/9 cuz I'm cockblocked by girls with 100k plus stats. How am I gonna get a supply of fast diamonds like this?

Like a previous poster said, reroll your daily quests to get one that gives diamonds. You can usually get those through friendly matches as well.
There used to be hundreds of us that made rank 25 each week. Currently, there are 10 players who made that each week since it started. It's only worth 10 diamonds, so I'm sure it isn't a big deal for most of them anyway. I'm #17 on the leader board and I usually get stopped at level 22 or 23.

archmag
03-08-2018, 09:50 AM
100k+? Why are you surprised when stats are so low? I have 2M+ stats in my girl and I can get to 18-20 by the end of the league. That rewards 2-3 gems. Don't expect fast diamonds from league if you started late and don't invest real money or a lot of time. Tactic for investing time: you can reset the game instead of waiting for 6 hours to change your opponent but then you will need to unlock your battle girl very fast to try again (Ice is the best for that).

There are daily quests now that you can reroll for gem rewards. That seems to be the best source of gems for free to play players. I usually get Play 10 battles with certain girl (don't have to win, so I just play a losing non-league battle), Win 10 battles, Win 5 battles with certain girl (I just keep this one longer and train girl to 200k stats while at the same time waiting when there is an easy opponent in non-league battle), Use 10 items in battle. All gem quests are rather easy.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 10:14 AM
Did anyone find the Blowjob animations from the challenges yet? I could find them if my battles would take longer than 1-5s :D

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Did anyone find the Blowjob animations from the challenges yet? I could find them if my battles would take longer than 1-5s :D

At least i found the training animations, but i think you know all of them already^^ https:// static.nut. fakelay.com /gfx/place/girlown/tv/anim1.png
(you have to change the number, like always)

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 10:36 AM
Who the fuck is anya? does anyoe know her? seems to be a police thing, because of the link name : https:// static.nut. fakelay.com/gfx/place/girls/date/police2/anya/ready/girl.png

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 12:20 PM

FOund it after like one hour of searching: https:// static.nut. fakelay.com /gfx/place/fight/animation/[girls name]/[number]/anim.png

You have to enter the name you want and can choose the number between 1, 2 and "end"

Hornypony
03-08-2018, 01:44 PM
I may finish one more girl with that extra multiplier. This will unlock few energy slots and movies for her. Movies will result in a lot of extra stamina. So by income I mean extra stamina and energy slots, not gems. I was bored at being stuck at same 9 girls for months. Me too. Later girls will give less energy. But when nut had their birthday event and discount, I chopped in a few gold and maxed warp. And even with that one will still struggle to get past Twins. Let alone the new Anya after Winona or any of the police girls for that matter.

I had to use Firefox to save the images, as Chrome wouldn't let me use the "Right Click, Save Image As" method. Chrome also doesn't let you "Right Click, View or Save Background Image". It's sort of annoying as most games, at least the ones I play, are most compatible with Chrome. How do you save the chain-image while viewing it being animated? I picked them from the url.

The league challenges seem rediculous. I can't get past rank 8/9 cuz I'm cockblocked by girls with 100k plus stats. How am I gonna get a supply of fast diamonds like this? Even with 20x your stats you wont. You will get 2-3 diamonds for challenge with 2M stats... You get diamonds by not spending them for anything else than warp at discount. And of course quest rerolls.

I'm #17 on the leader board and I usually get stopped at level 22 or 23. Ouch.

Did anyone find the Blowjob animations from the challenges yet? I could find them if my battles would take longer than 1-5s :D firefox goto page about:cache, chrome goto page chrome://cache Get a cache viewer or poke the file directly. Animations end with anim.png. There are several and I do not know, how they are stitched together. Most complex is Mistlehoe.

Who the fuck is anya? You can see her, if you have completed all girls up to Zoe.She is a spray artist and environment activist you catch spraying on a wall. Fake coppery ensues.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 10:13 PM
How do you save the chain-image while viewing it being animated? I picked them from the url.

[/SPOILER]

The animated image is actually one single image strip. I don't know how, that's just how it was saved. Each transparent image strip is, on average, about 8,000x800 pixels, and contains each frame on the animation side-by-side. Each image was is in PNG format.

Hornypony
03-09-2018, 02:21 AM
The animated image is actually one single image strip. I don't know how, that's just how it was saved. Each transparent image strip is, on average, about 8,000x800 pixels, and contains each frame on the animation side-by-side. Each image was is in PNG format. I know, but the game does not display it like this. Did you go through the page information dialog or how?

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 12:50 PM
I know, but the game does not display it like this. Did you go through the page information dialog or how?

I just right clicked on the image of the sex scene, itself, in Firefox, and chose save image as, and you get the whole image strip, as simple as that.

Hornypony
03-11-2018, 02:08 AM
I just right clicked on the image of the sex scene, itself, in Firefox, and chose save image as, and you get the whole image strip, as simple as that. Doesnt work for me. But I have older FF.

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 08:14 PM

What's the level of your Ice to get those stats? The number on her star for me is 146. She only get ~4900 from a 4 hour session or ~29k from a full 24 hours. It would take me 68 24 hour sessions to get just one stat to 2M at that rate.

archmag
03-12-2018, 02:38 AM
What's the level of your Ice to get those stats? The number on her star for me is 146. She only get ~4900 from a 4 hour session or ~29k from a full 24 hours. It would take me 68 24 hour sessions to get just one stat to 2M at that rate.

277 Stamina means she was level 277 (she is 280 now as I still make movies with her). Those levels convert directly into Stamina so I sometimes use either name for them. I was training her for a long time (she currently gets exactly 40560 per session), my next girl Pantress has 335 stamina, but can only get 41850 per session, so it will take her a long time to catch up to Ice (2.1M/1M/127k now).

JustMe
03-12-2018, 05:04 AM
FOund it after like one hour of searching: https:// static.nut. fakelay.com /gfx/place/fight/animation/[girls name]/[number]/anim.png

You have to enter the name you want and can choose the number between 1, 2 and "end"

Thanks for this info! Did anyone find the png files for the twins? I get the #1 file, but nothing else.

Hornypony
03-12-2018, 02:57 PM
(she currently gets exactly 40560 per session) One should not forget, that these are naked stats. For combat stats you have to multiply with chlothing bonus. So +70% should be normal. Or are any better combinations known so far?

JustMe
03-13-2018, 04:33 AM
One should not forget, that these are naked stats. For combat stats you have to multiply with chlothing bonus. So +70% should be normal. Or are any better combinations known so far?

Some girls get better than 70% but you need their valentines day lingerie and their extra gear that costs diamonds. You want to check the numbers to see how they add up. Some still don't get more than 70%. I count that 70% three times, once for each stat, then compare it with the sum of the gear I could wear together counting any "vs" piece triple. I know Sanshi, Ice, Dora, Frecly, Victoria, Cindy and Zoe can beat 70% but Indira can't. I have been building up Indira for some time, so it's a little irritating. You need the diamond gear though. It looks like Maggie can, but you have to be careful. She has 3 different necklaces that you can get for diamonds, but you would only want the "vs" one.

JustMe
03-13-2018, 04:41 AM
One should not forget, that these are naked stats. For combat stats you have to multiply with chlothing bonus. So +70% should be normal. Or are any better combinations known so far?

Oh, the combat stats don't affect movie sales. That's level (stamina) and sum of position skill levels.

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 10:35 AM
Ugh, why do the girls smoke when you unlocked them? It's such a turn off for me.

Hornypony
03-14-2018, 12:48 PM
Ugh, why do the girls smoke when you unlocked them? It's such a turn off for me. Of the first 15 girls only about 4 or 5 smoke and about 3 have a drink.

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 12:00 AM
Of the first 15 girls only about 4 or 5 smoke and about 3 have a drink.

And one of them is Ice, which is my favorite. Personally I had no problem with drinking, but smoking is a negative point to me.

archmag
03-15-2018, 02:20 AM
Ugh, why do the girls smoke when you unlocked them? It's such a turn off for me.

Toggle a hanger button on that screen and you will see girl in her battle clothes instead of smoking.

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 08:00 AM
How does the event filming work.

How do I get the outfit without spending crystals to automatically get it. It seems impossible to guess the exact settings to get the outfit

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 10:37 AM
How does the event filming work.

How do I get the outfit without spending crystals to automatically get it. It seems impossible to guess the exact settings to get the outfit

Every time you film them it narrows the search range for each type, so if you leave them at 50 for the first filming then you will know if it is higher or lower than 50 on the second filming. The game automatically uses the most optimal search pattern (put your guess square in the middle of the range, so that knowing lower or higher eliminates half of the available options), so basically, just keep filming the same girl without touching the sliders and after 6-7 filmings you'll get the outfit.

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 01:34 PM
Every time you film them it narrows the search range for each type, so if you leave them at 50 for the first filming then you will know if it is higher or lower than 50 on the second filming. The game automatically uses the most optimal search pattern (put your guess square in the middle of the range, so that knowing lower or higher eliminates half of the available options), so basically, just keep filming the same girl without touching the sliders and after 6-7 filmings you'll get the outfit.

Do you happen to have any of the exact numbers yet? And can you post them as they are figured out?

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 02:40 PM
Do you happen to have any of the exact numbers yet? And can you post them as they are figured out?

The last time they did one of these events the numbers were different for each player. If I remember I'll post up any I get to see if they work, but they probably won't

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 03:15 PM
Can anyone tell what is the maximum skill lvls you need to unlock all girls ?
thanks in advance.

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 04:22 PM
How did i get new clothes?