PDA

View Full Version : Fake Lay

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Hornypony
03-18-2018, 01:42 AM
Can anyone tell what is the maximum skill lvls you need to unlock all girls ?
thanks in advance. If you are in a position to consider this question, you are high enough to fill out the wiki yourself. If not, look them up in the wiki.

How did i get new clothes? Buying them for money??

How does the event filming work.

How do I get the outfit without spending crystals to automatically get it. It seems impossible to guess the exact settings to get the outfit Scroll the thread up. All about this was answered several times for the carnival event. Same mechanic.

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 06:05 AM
[QUOTE=Hornypony;110044]If you are in a position to consider this question, you are high enough to fill out the wiki yourself. If not, look them up in the wiki.

i did unlocked all the girls except the last 3. and there is no info about them ? no one completly unlocked them yet ?
i just started like 3 weeks ago. i did paied to the game and have max 50,000 speed and almost max energy to fill everything include films i will complete the game soon like in a week or two.
just funny how there is no info on them and alot of people have like millions of stats

Hornypony
03-18-2018, 02:15 PM
i did unlocked all the girls except the last 3. and there is no info about them ? no one completly unlocked them yet ?

just funny how there is no info on them and alot of people have like millions of stats
There is a Sanshi with 3M stats around... To participate in challenges, one does not have to have all girls or high speed factor. That is a rather good design element, I believe. You will have more stamina, and stamina is important, but you can still have a good hit girl withoud a high total bonus.

Previous max was 50 and warp 10 000. Somewhere above it was postet that the new max is 60. That was after two new girls. Third new girl, maybe new max or different stats that need high values.

No one who unlocked them posted the stats in the wiki yet :sweat:, that is what I meant. If you need to wonder about the max, you are in a position to post it yourself.

I posted my spreadsheet in the wiki, it is linked in Skills. But highest entry is Maggie 8 and Winona 6. Updated will aprox be made near the end of the current event. I might have Maggie and Winona done then and a good portion of Anya. Anya needs 58 body on 2.

(There might be players who would post the stats, but this implicates, that they wrote down the requirements. After rushing through you cant exactly look them up afterwards ... :angel: )

JustMe
03-19-2018, 01:12 AM

(There might be players who would post the stats, but this implicates, that they wrote down the requirements. After rushing through you cant exactly look them up afterwards ... :angel: )

I had trouble trying to make a page for Anya awhile back. Sorry, should have asked for help. I did some screenshots to capture some info and just updated the wiki with what I had. The highest stats you need for Anya are 65 humor and artistry.
At this point, a reset would get me such a low percentage boost that it is hardly worth the effort, so I don't plan on going back through them.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 11:31 AM
The last time they did one of these events the numbers were different for each player. If I remember I'll post up any I get to see if they work, but they probably won't

As promised, some numbers to try, but as this didn't work with the last event don't hold your hopes up:

Cherry:
Dance 76
Dialogue 72
Camera 63

Victoria:
Dance 40
Dialogue 10
Camera 22

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 03:31 PM
As promised, some numbers to try, but as this didn't work with the last event don't hold your hopes up:

Cherry:
Dance 76
Dialogue 72
Camera 63

Victoria:
Dance 40
Dialogue 10
Camera 22

I haven't finished any of mine yet, but mine are definitely going to be different (I am in the low number range for Cherry). Thanks for posting!

JustMe
03-19-2018, 03:52 PM
On a couple of Anya's scenes, she blows bubblegum bubbles. I wish they had added that to her completed scene. The little rebel still made me chuckle.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 05:45 PM
Got geeky’s outfit with

JustMe
03-20-2018, 01:23 AM

Cherry:
Dance 76
Dialogue 72
Camera 63

Victoria:
Dance 40
Dialogue 10
Camera 22

Mine for Victoria didn't match these either. Didn't expect them to since they were random last time.

JustMe
03-20-2018, 06:50 AM
Do we want a wiki page for the current event, or should that be held off till the event ends? As I mentioned, I struggled with making a new page, so if we want one, someone else should make one. Glad to contribute though.

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 02:53 PM
Sorry if this has been covered, I couldn't find it if it has, but is there an ideal percentage to reset at? I've been resetting when my bonus gets between 30 and 50% but its gotten to be a real wait now.

Hornypony
03-20-2018, 04:16 PM
Do we want a wiki page for the current event, or should that be held off till the event ends? As I mentioned, I struggled with making a new page, so if we want one, someone else should make one. Glad to contribute though.I suck at wiki formatting and would order some information differently. For events I would have used only one page and wrote a short summary of the event and what was special about the event, like event clothing or that mini game for valentines.

Reasoning, subpages would have to be created and filled with information and that is not really happening. The event pages right now are ... mostly filled with non-information. I suspect the tables with the girls might be intended to be filled in with pictures of the special outfits or such. As could be done with the normal outfits as well. But ... as long as there are not a much higher number of wiki-contributors, this is not happening anytime soon.

Of course, this is a wiki, and instead of creating a page, you can just reference a non-existent page and wait for someone else to create it :grin: This is how the Films and Shop page came into existence. They were referenced and I took pity and wrote a base information page in the hopes that someday someone will style it up. But if not, that is okay too, some relevant information is there. Personally I do not care much about nice wiki icons and graphics. I created a stub for daily quests and rewards too, but I am not sure where to link to them. I like the style of the front page with the ingame icons, but since I suck at formatting and graphic content, I am reluctant to include it there.

But to answer the question: If we do pages on events, of course, that is where people would look for information - while the event is ongoing. And even if the event is changing midway, it's a wiki, one can change the page according to new information.

--

Since I just added the page ... two of the events are created with the wrong options it seems. They are sub-categorys instead of pages inside the category event. But on the other side, I have only slightly more knowledge about wikiing than about graphics and needed 5 minutes to find the button to create the new page as page inside the category.

Hornypony
03-20-2018, 04:49 PM
Sorry if this has been covered, I couldn't find it if it has, but is there an ideal percentage to reset at? I've been resetting when my bonus gets between 30 and 50% but its gotten to be a real wait now. Your percentage is always relative to your current total bonus. The jumps in bonus from scenes and what ressources (skills, money) are needed are not nicely distributed. I actually included a table with the boni and how long the fake it timers are, in my Spreadsheet I uploaded to the wiki. You find it under Skills at the bottom of the page.

Reset if you have to wait too long for the next scene. Too long is subjective, but you will want to include training sessions for the girls anyway. So you just reset between these training sessions and that's it. I did an estimate based on fake it timers. And the gain of bonus per hour is increasing slowly if you go as deep as you can. But this is only true if your filming time for scenes is max about an hour. Should you have several hours of filming time for a scene, you are past any sweet spot for resetting.

JustMe
03-21-2018, 06:37 AM

Since I just added the page ... two of the events are created with the wrong options it seems. They are sub-categorys instead of pages inside the category event. But on the other side, I have only slightly more knowledge about wikiing than about graphics and needed 5 minutes to find the button to create the new page as page inside the category.

You are doing better than me. I tried a couple times to make a page before and kept hitting cancel as it wasn't what I wanted. I used to code html ages ago. I like some automation, and I'm sure that the system they have here makes it easier to keep the look consistent. You have to get used to it though, and I'm clearly not.

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 10:17 PM
What’s the best way to get the later girls? My skills at 30 and above takes weeks and resetting doesn’t seem to even dent the time. I just reset for 250% tho and I’m still getting back up. Also how come the fake it’s doesn’t lower in time? The ten minute ones are still ten minutes and so on

Hornypony
03-22-2018, 12:24 AM
What’s the best way to get the later girls? My skills at 30 and above takes weeks and resetting doesn’t seem to even dent the time. I just reset for 250% tho and I’m still getting back up. Also how come the fake it’s doesn’t lower in time? The ten minute ones are still ten minutes and so on Resetting daily. If you are very active, twice a day. Unlocking girls as far as you can go between resets, filming the unlocked girls between the resets.

Saving your diamonds for warp bonus.

You can do longer reset cycles, but with Pantress/Victoria the relative bonus gain slows down.

If you reset for 250% you are nowhere near the point where resetting becomes ineffective. 10% faster means you can unlock the last girl in 90 days instead of 100 days. So if you can make 1% per day... (and if you do not spend humunguous amounts of diamonds even with maximum warp you will need that magnitude of time to complete the last girls)

Fake it times are short, medium and long and they do not lower below 20 secons, 10 minutes, 30 minutes.

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 02:12 AM
Resetting daily. If you are very active, twice a day. Unlocking girls as far as you can go between resets, filming the unlocked girls between the resets.

Saving your diamonds for warp bonus.

You can do longer reset cycles, but with Pantress/Victoria the relative bonus gain slows down.

If you reset for 250% you are nowhere near the point where resetting becomes ineffective. 10% faster means you can unlock the last girl in 90 days instead of 100 days. So if you can make 1% per day... (and if you do not spend humunguous amounts of diamonds even with maximum warp you will need that magnitude of time to complete the last girls)

Fake it times are short, medium and long and they do not lower below 20 secons, 10 minutes, 30 minutes.

So when should I reset? Someone asked earlier but I wanted to make sure. You said pantress victoria is not as good so does that mean you just do quick resets after you finish freckly? After my 250% reset I noticed the percentages are down quite a bit. I am close to finishing freckly again and my percentage for resetting is only 9 or something like that. I had x64 warp bonus before the 250% reset

Hornypony
03-22-2018, 03:38 AM
So when should I reset? Between filming and training your girls.

Bonus grows like 0.5 0.5 1 1.5 2 2.5 4 6 8 9 11 12 13 14 15 15 15 15 for complete girls. Bonus distribution with scenes of the same girl roughly grows like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

Now you can do the math, how long you can spend time farming money and skill for scenes before your bonus/day ratio drops off again.

Or you just go as far as you can in between filming sessions.:angel:

The slowing down somewhere around Viccy just means, that the gains per additional girl start to get a constant. The time needed to gain those levels does not. The last 4 girls all give the same bonus of 15 completely unlocked. As long as your time needed to complete the scenes stays constant, go as far as you can. But even with a Total Bonus of 10M you will slow down after Cindy to minutes and hours of filming time.

you just do quick resets after you finish freckly? No. Just go as far as you can in between filming sessions. If your filming session is 1 10-hour block or 14 does not matter much, but if you start to have scene completion times of several hours you met your personal wall. Reset as soon as is convienient.

--

As a side note, if you want to see real growth in numbers, play Clicker Heroes or Cookie Clicker or such like. The growth here is child's play. But fake lay is more of a hybrid idle game. To unlock the girls you have to do the idle/reset mechanic which is (of course) tilted towards needing ingame currency to max warp bonus. And the clicking is reduced to collecting hearts.

JustMe
03-25-2018, 05:15 PM
Anyone have thoughts on images uploaded to the wiki? I put some up that were about half the resolution I took them in and converted to jpg. Is this fine, or should I put up full res?

Hornypony
03-26-2018, 03:15 AM
Anyone have thoughts on images uploaded to the wiki? I put some up that were about half the resolution I took them in and converted to jpg. Is this fine, or should I put up full res? Dunno. Clothing is usually displayed by combining the naked girl with the clothing item(s) and the blinking eyes ingame. And items that are not a full suit are displayed in the wardrobe with their own icon. So there are many options to show that stuff in the wiki, with and without the girl.

Maybe wrap a Spoiler tag around outfits?

As for format, this is comic colors, maybe saving screenshots as png is better than jpg, but difference will be marginal. The resolution of the girls tiles is 390x700, so any caps should not have a higher resolution than that.

JustMe
03-26-2018, 08:34 PM
Dunno. Clothing is usually displayed by combining the naked girl with the clothing item(s) and the blinking eyes ingame. And items that are not a full suit are displayed in the wardrobe with their own icon. So there are many options to show that stuff in the wiki, with and without the girl.
I could make the eyes blink, but that would be an animated gif which is probably overkill for archiving past events.

Maybe wrap a Spoiler tag around outfits?

As for format, this is comic colors, maybe saving screenshots as png is better than jpg, but difference will be marginal. The resolution of the girls tiles is 390x700, so any caps should not have a higher resolution than that.
I used 390x700 for the Halloween outfits I posted and 195x350 for the valentines lingerie. I can put them inn a spoiler wrapper easily enough.

Hornypony
03-27-2018, 03:39 AM
I could make the eyes blink :rofl:

Maybe it's just me, but it looks much more orderly with the spoiler tags. Not so much in your face. The lingerie could actually be displayed with their respective icon wich is much smaller and more table friendly sizewise, but it looks nicer on the girl of course.

Shame about no possibility to aquire old outfits. You usually never see them in combat. Escpecially the Halloween costumes, since they give lower bonus than the newer costumes. And for the lingerie ... this is stupid. Where is the logic? This is an actual blow job contest, not a fashion show. Wearing sexy and revealing clothes should give your girl bonus. But having a winter jacket on top??

JustMe
03-27-2018, 07:17 AM
:rofl:

Maybe it's just me, but it looks much more orderly with the spoiler tags. Not so much in your face. The lingerie could actually be displayed with their respective icon wich is much smaller and more table friendly sizewise, but it looks nicer on the girl of course.

Shame about no possibility to aquire old outfits. You usually never see them in combat. Escpecially the Halloween costumes, since they give lower bonus than the newer costumes. And for the lingerie ... this is stupid. Where is the logic? This is an actual blow job contest, not a fashion show. Wearing sexy and revealing clothes should give your girl bonus. But having a winter jacket on top??

I like it better now that I see it. When they were all up in full res, it was huge. Thanks for the suggestion!
Yeah, everyone had the Halloween stuff on until they came out with the diamond gear that let you pass their bonus. If they wanted people to use them, they could raise them to a 70% vs bonus like the rest of the holiday gift boxes. And the clothes in general, they obviously needed something to have the player spend resources on. Good point on the winter jacket, lol.

qti
03-29-2018, 08:39 AM
What hard he new minigame. To many eggs.

Bandi
03-29-2018, 09:07 AM
What hard he new minigame. To many eggs.

Yeah, I've even lost to clicking one of the top options while trying to stab eggs. This is a super frustrating event. (Also I was an idiot and wasted thirty diamonds by doing a speedup last week. Dumb me.)

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 10:18 AM
It is tough but doable. I managed to do Cherry. If you win Cherry's she gets a black leather outfit with stockings and a bowtie, a bit like a Playboy bunny. No sex scene though, Cherry is just sitting in an idle animation in her outfit in the empty room.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 12:02 PM
i tried and failed at this mini game, so im gonna give up on it for now.
Although i want to see what we win, it takes too much time and effort. If anyone wins, please share so i can live vicariously through you.

I also got 9 tries left after failing. So in the end i can never get all my girls anyway.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 12:17 PM
At the moment I've won 3 girls, Cherry, Ice and Emma. I've failed I think 4 times, because I only have 3 tries. You get easter outfits, which are just the same as holiday outfits, they are considered 1 item, and they increase your VS by 70%. Cherry and Ice get black bunny outfits, Emma gets a purple bunny outfit.

I havn't gotten any sex scenes from it. There's an empty room, and the 3 girls I've won are just standing idle in it. So I don't know if you get something after the event. Or it might be that you need to get certain pairs? The game says it's girl on girl action, so do I have to win specific pairs for them to do anything, or does it not matter?

Anyone got any idea if you only get 10 tries, and that's it, or is this like the Valentine event where you got 5 tries a day?

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 02:12 PM
At the moment I've won 3 girls, Cherry, Ice and Emma. I've failed I think 4 times, because I only have 3 tries. You get easter outfits, which are just the same as holiday outfits, they are considered 1 item, and they increase your VS by 70%. Cherry and Ice get black bunny outfits, Emma gets a purple bunny outfit.

I havn't gotten any sex scenes from it. There's an empty room, and the 3 girls I've won are just standing idle in it. So I don't know if you get something after the event. Or it might be that you need to get certain pairs? The game says it's girl on girl action, so do I have to win specific pairs for them to do anything, or does it not matter?

Anyone got any idea if you only get 10 tries, and that's it, or is this like the Valentine event where you got 5 tries a day?

You get 10 tries every day

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 02:24 PM
i tried and failed at this mini game, so im gonna give up on it for now.
Although i want to see what we win, it takes too much time and effort. If anyone wins, please share so i can live vicariously through you.

I also got 9 tries left after failing. So in the end i can never get all my girls anyway.

With the eggs sometimes being thrown exactly on top of chicks, the slices sometimes not registering, and general poor balancing, this event is starting to feel like a skip.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 02:47 PM
Yeah. Clear skip.

Way to random and often unfair in how chicks and eggs are thrown. Also start from scratch on pure random = no thanks.
And of course, no upside besides an outfit.

Hornypony
03-29-2018, 02:50 PM
With the eggs sometimes being thrown exactly on top of chicks, the slices sometimes not registering, and general poor balancing, this event is starting to feel like a skip. Sometimes you can slice around the chicks and only pop the eggs this way. But too unreliable. On my mobile devices the mini game is unplayable slow. And on PC I am not really fast enough. Well, still two weeks time to practice my fruit ninja skills. Highest so far was lvl 7 of 10 :sad:

qti
03-29-2018, 09:55 PM
Sometimes you can slice around the chicks and only pop the eggs this way. But too unreliable. On my mobile devices the mini game is unplayable slow. And on PC I am not really fast enough. Well, still two weeks time to practice my fruit ninja skills. Highest so far was lvl 7 of 10 :sad:

Same need practice get 8/10 and loose become tired. Go to try tomorror the 10 try again if have time.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:11 AM

Ice and Sanshi get a 'scene' if you win both of them; it's in the background though so not exactly a lot of detail. I expect there will be other pairings as well.

Others have said, but it's definitely 10 tries per day.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 06:13 AM
Cherry and Zoe are a pair on the coffee table. Action isn’t bad. I’ve seen Indira and the Twins, but thought is was “meh”. Victoria, Geeky and someone else are a set in the left front.
I’ll post more if we figure out more pairing. Working with friends.
And the game mechanics are pretty lame

JustMe
03-30-2018, 10:40 AM
Cherry and Zoe are a pair on the coffee table. Action isn’t bad. I’ve seen Indira and the Twins, but thought is was “meh”. Victoria, Geeky and someone else are a set in the left front.
I’ll post more if we figure out more pairing. Working with friends.
And the game mechanics are pretty lame
I agree with the game mechanics being poor. I am struggling, even on a tablet.
I did the trick with "inspect" and found that the girl with Victoria and Geeky is Emma. Winona, Lola, and Frecly are way back on the bed. Pretty sure Dora and Ashley are in the pool since their pics are cut off. Pantress and Cindy seem paired as do Maggie and Anya.
Not sure if this one is worth the trouble for me. Got out my fruit ninja, but for a different look of the same gear I have in multiple versions...
Still deciding.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:47 AM
If you need Winona with Lola and Frecly, then getting Lola and Frecly is essentially pointless then for alot of people, including myself, considering how high Winona's requirements are. At least the high requirement Maggie and Anya are together.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 12:30 PM
Apologies for not registering (I'm lazy), but just stumbled onto this game a few days ago and had a couple questions.
1) As a new player, how much warp bonus should I be looking to buy before I start to unlock the diamond studios?
2) At what point can I start actually looking to do 10 hour films/practice? It feels like right now it's not worth waiting out a few hours on skill levels when I'm able to reset for relatively decent bonuses relative to where I am. I've been able to finish Ice and Sanshi so far.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 04:48 PM
If you need Winona with Lola and Frecly, then getting Lola and Frecly is essentially pointless then for alot of people, including myself, considering how high Winona's requirements are. At least the high requirement Maggie and Anya are together.

So basically the only pair attainable for anyone relatively newish is Sanshi and Ice. This event is absolutely abysmal.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 04:56 PM
1) warp bonus vs diamond studios 2) start to do 10 hour films/practice1) even with max warp you will need more than a month to complete anya. so if diamaonds are an issue, go for warp at discount rates like the easter sale. studios are nice, but you will not unlock more scenes with them. 2) do that in your off times. film all girls. choose a hit girl. film her more than the others and practice with her to achieve a rank that gets you diamonds. a good hit girl is any girl you can complete before logging off, preferably your highest girl.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:13 PM
can someone help me with Dora's perfect settings?

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 06:22 PM
Seems that I'm able to reach up to Victoria in one day now with some more warp and reset - I was thinking I'd choose Dora or Victoria as my beginner hit girl, but I imagine I want to upgrade to one with 14 positions as soon as I can reach one in a single day, right?

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 06:26 PM
Seems that I'm able to reach up to Victoria in one day now with some more warp and reset - I was thinking I'd choose Dora or Victoria as my beginner hit girl, but I imagine I want to upgrade to one with 14 positions as soon as I can reach one in a single day, right?

Indira is the first girl to have 14 positions, she's the 12th girl.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 06:42 PM
Same need practice get 8/10 and loose become tired. Go to try tomorrow the 10 try again if have time.

This is the main problem for me. I was willing to spend some time daily to play this event, but after spending 15 min (approx) just to fail on the 9th round, and start from scratch. Pass

I know they want people to spend diamonds and earn money, but if the event is insanely difficult where you have no choice but to pay for the girls, its not worth it. Not worth 40 diamonds.

I have a laptop, and even when i attach a mouse, its not registering all the moves. Frustrating enough to quit.

So basically the only pair attainable for anyone relatively newish is Sanshi and Ice. This event is absolutely abysmal.

Wow so there are specific pairs? They should have made it different matches. Like any party, you dont stay one place, you mingle. That eliminates 50% of players from obtaining anything meaningful. There is no way in the 15 days left they are gonna be unlocking anything without shelling out more money. Just horrible.

If you have to pay to play the event, what kind of fun is that. We already agreed the aesthetic wasnt that great. if i didnt already invest time into this, i would quit now.

Hornypony
03-30-2018, 09:03 PM
can someone help me with Dora's perfect settings?Yes. Read the previous pages.

Seems that I'm able to reach up to Victoria in one day now with some more warp and reset - I was thinking I'd choose Dora or Victoria as my beginner hit girl, but I imagine I want to upgrade to one with 14 positions as soon as I can reach one in a single day, right?Yes and No. If you do manage to get a bonus high enough fast, you can skip directly to Indira or higher. But if you do not, you will level your intermediate hit girl so high while building your total speed bonus that you will need many month to catch up with your 14 positions girl. Or in other words: there is a Sanshi out there with 3M stats. And my Ice has 2M stats. I have access to Indira+ and even with double stamina of the 14 pos girl in contrast to my 4 pos Ice, the difference in practise is 46/42. And that is also the answer to the importance of studios: Nice to have, but there are diminishing returns in leveling the girls' stamina and even more diminishing effects in stamina effectivness for leveling stats. More studios makes you reach that wall faster. More warp gives you more girls.

Going for Lola or Cherry is not advised. Positions slow down noticeably around 70-80 and for practice slow down you need more than 200 stamina. So no problem for Sanshi and all girls after her.

I have a laptop, and even when i attach a mouse, its not registering all the moves. Frustrating enough to quit. Do not know if it stays, but I had 30 trys this day. Actually got 2 girls within 10 trys. But no chance for me on desktop. On tablet I had to switch browsers. I can not start Sweet Talk or the Event in Chrome. Firefox works. On smartphone Chrome works but device too slow.

Could be faster and frustratingly some motions do not get registrated, most noticeable if you hack the porcelain egg to pieces but not a single hit occurs. And you can actually see where the motion was. So, bugged or tablet to slow.

The best tactic so far for me is to point into the egg and move outward, away from any birds nearby. That is rather fast with a finger in contrast to a mouse. But I have to wait a tiny moment after each egg. I get to lvl 9 no problem now. Registering hits on a fast porcelain egg falling down is mostly the problem for me.

qti
03-30-2018, 10:50 PM
Finaly can reach 10/10 and loose only for a egg. I want kill himself.:(.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 01:42 AM
Yes and No. If you do manage to get a bonus high enough fast, you can skip directly to Indira or higher. But if you do not, you will level your intermediate hit girl so high while building your total speed bonus that you will need many month to catch up with your 14 positions girl. Or in other words: there is a Sanshi out there with 3M stats. And my Ice has 2M stats. I have access to Indira+ and even with double stamina of the 14 pos girl in contrast to my 4 pos Ice, the difference in practise is 46/42. And that is also the answer to the importance of studios: Nice to have, but there are diminishing returns in leveling the girls' stamina and even more diminishing effects in stamina effectivness for leveling stats. More studios makes you reach that wall faster. More warp gives you more girls.

Going for Lola or Cherry is not advised. Positions slow down noticeably around 70-80 and for practice slow down you need more than 200 stamina. So no problem for Sanshi and all girls after her.

Great, thanks for the info, I appreciate it. So during the night and when I reach longer reset cycles, I should be filming in every studio possible, but should I be training only or two girls at a time as well? How do you decide when to reset as well?

I guess I might just use Sanshi, Dora, or Victoria in that case. I wager by the time I reach a 14 pos, I'll have one of them built up relatively decently and just keep going with them.

Hornypony
03-31-2018, 04:34 AM
Great, thanks for the info, I appreciate it. So during the night and when I reach longer reset cycles, I should be filming in every studio possible, but should I be training only or two girls at a time as well? How do you decide when to reset as well?

I guess I might just use Sanshi, Dora, or Victoria in that case. I wager by the time I reach a 14 pos, I'll have one of them built up relatively decently and just keep going with them. Since this is hybrid game between Challenges and Idle game with skewed growth mechanism, there is no optimal answer to reset cycle. If you have to wait hours for completing a scene you are past a sweet spot for time/bonus ratio.

How far you can go, you can estimate rather acurate.

26k 77k 72k 3M 19M 73M 9B 18B 113B 14T 19T 26T 2qd 2qd 4qd. That is the money needed for the first 15 girls. 26T needed for Indira, 113B for Victoria.

So if you improve your total bonus by a factor of 230 you will complete Indira in roughly the same time as Victoria. That could be two x8 warp bonus and increasing reset bonus by x4. Or if you have very low reset bonus, one x8 warp and x32 reset bonus increase. (As an estimate, reset bonus will slow down after 1000 and it is unlikely you will push it over 10000. And after that, well, if you reset rather active you can get ~50-150 per day, so about three month for the next 10000...)

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 09:19 AM

The next lowest is Pantress and Cindy. After that is Emma, Geeky, and Victoria. Then Ashley and Dora, followed by Zoe and Cindy, Indira and Twins, the Lola-Frecly-Winona three-way, and then Anya and Maggie. None I’ve seen yet are spectacular.

qti
03-31-2018, 07:02 PM
Finnaly got win a bunny outfit. The of Pantress.

Bandi
03-31-2018, 09:59 PM
Uuuugh. I'm 2 days and six hours from getting the 20 diamonds needed for another time warp, but the sale ends in 1 day and 10 hours. Life is cruel.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 12:54 PM
Just to double check and make sure I'm not an idiot, Sanshi is viable as a hit girl, right?

Hornypony
04-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Just to double check and make sure I'm not an idiot, Sanshi is viable as a hit girl, right? With the current mechanics any girl with stamina of over 200 is able to compete in challenges without you feeling like an idiot for choosing her. The point where you need several filming sessions to increase a position level is somehwere around 70, give or take 10. Sanshi has 3 positions. I do not know the growth formula for positions, maybe even Lola can reach that, or Cherry.

If she is your favorite, go for her. If you can complete Dora within two hours, Dora is better. (Ice and Geeky too, of course, and any higher girl you can unlock in under a week). But better does not mean two times better. More like 10% better, if I calculate correctly.

Should the devs decide to give later girls better clothing options, like super good options, this might change a lot. But currently most people opt for the holiday outfits with 70% anyway, so I highly doubt there are superior combinations around (and having the equivalent of one booster item difference I do not consider superior)

--

Finally completed all my easter outfits. Sadly I will finish the next girl in about 30 days and I am not willing to shell out the 3-500 diamonds to speed it up. I am so much faster on a touch device compared to mouse cursor. Still hard on lvl 9 and 10, because my tablet slows down.

Hornypony
04-01-2018, 04:29 PM
any girl with stamina of over 200 is able to compete in challenges without you feeling like an idiot for choosing her
To elaborate on this

Some of my girls with their stamina and what they would get, if I would train them with 10 energy for 24h.

Lola 98, 22440
Sanshi 195, 37530
Geeky 241, 39480
Dora 305, 41172
Victoria 403, 43182
Emma 474, 44370
Indira 657, 46662

So with more than triple stamina, the current advantage of Indira over Sanshi would be 25%. And were my Sanshi my hit girl, I would not have stopped to film her and she probably would have more like 250 stamina, so a 15% bonus. More is better, of course, but one does not need a 14 pos girl to compete in challenges.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 02:59 AM
Anyone got the links to the easter event images? costumes or orgy.

ahoydrifto
04-04-2018, 12:23 AM
Did anyone else notice the numbers pop up on the Easter Eggs in the holiday event? I swear they weren’t there yesterday. I’m thinking it’s some sort of code/hint/message from the devs, possibly relating to the St. P’s day numbers? It’s unclear whether or not it reads 30470 or 30570, but I’m tweaking out over it.

Hornypony
04-04-2018, 01:45 AM
Did anyone else notice the numbers pop up on the Easter Eggs in the holiday event? I swear they weren’t there yesterday. I’m thinking it’s some sort of code/hint/message from the devs, possibly relating to the St. P’s day numbers? It’s unclear whether or not it reads 30470 or 30570, but I’m tweaking out over it. I read 30⚡70. That may or may not be 30410, 30/70, 30/10, 30470...

I have not noticed these numbers before. In the start screen of the event you can see them clearly. On the moving eggs it is hard to spot. Do not know if they were there from the beginning.

Since I have the same numbers, no, no hints for Paddy numbers.

My guess would be 3 04 70, as an expiration date, so the rabbit throws really old eggs at you.

JustMe
04-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Anyone got the links to the easter event images? costumes or orgy.

There are some on the wiki under Events.

Bandi
04-04-2018, 11:43 PM
I'm still trying to decide if I want to do this dumb event. I'm pretty close to unlocking Indira, so I'd be able to get a few pairs at the party. But I keep failing the challenge on level 10 because of eggs hiding under chickens, and it's super frustrating.

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 09:21 AM
I'm still trying to decide if I want to do this dumb event. I'm pretty close to unlocking Indira, so I'd be able to get a few pairs at the party. But I keep failing the challenge on level 10 because of eggs hiding under chickens, and it's super frustrating.

Indira is paired with the Twins, so it doesn't matter if you get her. The pairs in order of obtainability are:

Sanshi and Ice
Geeky, Frecly and Victoria
Pantress and Cindy

Dora and Ashley
Cherry and Zoe
Indira and the Twins
Lola, Emma and Winona
Maggie and Anya

So basically, at your level, you can only get the first 3 pairings. And having unlocked the Sanshi and Ice pairing, it isn't any good. It's Ice eating out Sanshi but you only see the back of Ice's head and it's at the back and non zoomable. Don't know how good Geeky/Frecly/Victoria and Pantress/Cindy are, so that's your call. TBH I don't think you will be missing out on much if you skip this event, especially since you can get outfits with the same stats in the St Patrick's Day event too.

Personally, I've unlocked 4 pairings. In terms of how good they are:

Ice/Sanshi, 1/5 - Ice eating out Sanshi but obscured so no real explicitness
Dora and Ashley, 2/5 - Dora groping Ashley's breasts
Cherry and Zoe, 4/5 - Zoe fingering and groping Cherry towards the camera at the front, best I've got so far
Indira and the Twins, 1/5 - One Twin and Indira using a dildo on the other Twin, but again, it's obscured so you don't see anything really

Hornypony
04-05-2018, 01:15 PM
I'm still trying to decide if I want to do this dumb event. I'm pretty close to unlocking Indira, so I'd be able to get a few pairs at the party. But I keep failing the challenge on level 10 because of eggs hiding under chickens, and it's super frustrating. On Desktop with Mouse I was not really able to go over lvl 7. It helped a little, if I would not release the mouse button and wiggled around the chicks. But positioning with several incoming eggs was hard.

With touch device this would be super easy. Not much harder than typing with 10 fingers on a keyboard. Except, it is not multitouch and after destroying an egg my sluggish tablet needed a short time to accept the next cut. Still, much easier than with mouse for me.

Eggs having the same flight path as chicks was annoying but not the reason I failed levels. Cutting the mega egg in time, was. The last levels it is moving fast and crosses flight paths of chicks rather often, so I have to wait for it to fall down again to hit it the last few times.

On my (touch) device I got the best results with tipping into the egg and swiping outside a little. Even for fast eggs falling down. Fancy maneuvers with getting the swipe through the egg or through its flight path were not so succuessful.

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 07:44 AM
Reached 77 energy completing all girls to pantress. I think some energy were from the tutorial.
The next 4 girls victoria, cindy, emma, indira are only showing diamonds so far.
Any more energy to be given by the girls or daily quests or bj challenge?
I dont see how 100 energy is collected unless bought with diamonds.

greets

Hornypony
04-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Reached 77 energy completing all girls to pantress. I think some energy were from the tutorial.
The next 4 girls victoria, cindy, emma, indira are only showing diamonds so far.
Any more energy to be given by the girls or daily quests or bj challenge?
I dont see how 100 energy is collected unless bought with diamonds.

greets Later girls have more diamonds and less energy and I think after Twins only diamonds. If I have not forgotten a purchase of a 20 energy block, free energy will end at 102 somehwere within Zoe or Twins.

That would be 3-4 slots per girl after Pantress.

Sirius
04-08-2018, 08:20 AM
So, i have been playing the game for about a week now. Not exactly ultra-efficiently, but daily. Now, my skill-study times are at more than 1 day after getting to ~22 and that's after resetting the game to a 12x Multiplier.

I think i should be able to get to 100 diamonds and get the 8x Warp, but what after that? The game clearly gets slower exponentially and unless it rains diamonds, it will be back to waiting for days and weeks for 1 skill to level up.

Any advice? It's not that i am that impatient, but waiting a week for one advancement or even longer is not exactly fun.

Hornypony
04-09-2018, 02:39 AM
and that's after resetting the game to a 12x Multiplier.

How sweet. x12. :silly:

The game clearly gets slower exponentially

No it is not. Part of the game is resetting. A lot. If you do not do that, yes, advancement will slow down so fast, you will feel like hitting a wall.

There will be another "wall", but you will hit that around Cindy/Indira, when the bonuses from the girls tend to get constant from a mathematical view point. And to get to this wall, you will have to have warp bonus.

but waiting a week for one advancement or even longer is not exactly fun

Incremental Idle Game. That genre does consist of a lot of resetting and waiting. And typically clicking in the beginning.

Depending on your play cycle, if you have to wait longer than an hour or a night/morning to evening, you should reset.

The reset button tells you in % the speed bonus you will get for resetting. This is not a game for playing a week and than be done with it. So if you play for 100 days and gain 1% bonus in a day, you are benefitting from the reset within that 100 days.

Is it playable without cash? Certainly. Will you complete the highest girls? Probably not. Are the highest girls worth their effort? Well, this is a porn game, so decide for yourself, but to compete in the challenges you are not dependant of them.

Advice for playing without cash: Only spend diamonds for warp bonus and only if it is on discount (like it was at beginning of easter). Get a rank in challenge every week that gives a diamond, reroll your daily quests until they are winnable diamond quests. All girls give 20 diamonds on lvl 10. The trophy reward for 1000 challenges is 50 diamonds.

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Later girls have more diamonds and less energy and I think after Twins only diamonds. If I have not forgotten a purchase of a 20 energy block, free energy will end at 102 somehwere within Zoe or Twins.

That would be 3-4 slots per girl after Pantress.

Confirming the 102 figure; I'm just finishing Twins for the first time and I'm on 101 (with 1 more to earn once this filming finishes).

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 07:21 AM
I was wondering, do outfits won with events carry over reset?

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 07:31 AM
I was wondering, do outfits won with events carry over reset?

Yes. Also items bought in shop.

Unregistered
04-19-2018, 10:48 AM
Indira is paired with the Twins, so it doesn't matter if you get her. The pairs in order of obtainability are:

Sanshi and Ice
Geeky, Frecly and Victoria
Pantress and Cindy

Dora and Ashley
Cherry and Zoe
Indira and the Twins
Lola, Emma and Winona
Maggie and Anya

So basically, at your level, you can only get the first 3 pairings. And having unlocked the Sanshi and Ice pairing, it isn't any good. It's Ice eating out Sanshi but you only see the back of Ice's head and it's at the back and non zoomable. Don't know how good Geeky/Frecly/Victoria and Pantress/Cindy are, so that's your call. TBH I don't think you will be missing out on much if you skip this event, especially since you can get outfits with the same stats in the St Patrick's Day event too.

Personally, I've unlocked 4 pairings. In terms of how good they are:

Ice/Sanshi, 1/5 - Ice eating out Sanshi but obscured so no real explicitness
Dora and Ashley, 2/5 - Dora groping Ashley's breasts
Cherry and Zoe, 4/5 - Zoe fingering and groping Cherry towards the camera at the front, best I've got so far
Indira and the Twins, 1/5 - One Twin and Indira using a dildo on the other Twin, but again, it's obscured so you don't see anything really

any pics, that sounds a lot better than whats on the wiki?

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 11:05 PM
I've noticed that the money for completing ranked challenges varies. Does anyone know how the amount is calculated?

Hornypony
04-22-2018, 03:23 AM
I've noticed that the money for completing ranked challenges varies. Does anyone know how the amount is calculated? 20 minutes of money making as if all buildings were active. Friendly is 2 minutes.

Bandi
04-24-2018, 12:17 PM
Wow, those bundles are.... pricey, to say the least.

Hornypony
04-24-2018, 12:57 PM
Wow, those bundles are.... pricey, to say the least.

Actually, not. They are extensions to the shop options to buy diamonds. The small one gives 130 instead of 100 and the big one 1300 instead of 1000.

That diamonds are pricey is another discussion :wink: . But the bundles are discount offers. With added event goodies.

Bandi
04-24-2018, 02:48 PM
Actually, not. They are extensions to the shop options to buy diamonds. The small one gives 130 instead of 100 and the big one 1300 instead of 1000.

That diamonds are pricey is another discussion :wink: . But the bundles are discount offers. With added event goodies.

I mean, you're right, but the big pack being 65 dollars still makes me wince.

Hornypony
04-25-2018, 01:41 AM
I mean, you're right, but the big pack being 65 dollars still makes me wince. That is 79 dollar here in europe...

I wonder if the 20000 Gold package gets bought at all.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 02:10 AM
Has anyone the same issue with the spring event challenge?

Training is insane.

1st challenge: Freezel stats 900/875/875
2nd challenge: Freezel stats 21.2k/20.6k/20.6k

If i have to equal Sunshine stats to Freezel, i will have to train her in total for 132 hours.
Training for 4 hours gives +1717 bonus. Her dress gives a bonus vs +18%.
Power: (21200/1.18)/1717=10.46 blocks of 4 hours
Speed/Tricks: 20600/1.18)/1717= 10.16 blocks of 4 hours,
Means I'll have to train her a minimal for 33 blocks at 4 hours = 132 hours.

At the moment I just finished Cindy in the game, and wonder if resetting will help.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 02:47 AM
Hmm,

How can Sunshine be raised in level? Is it even possible or did the developers forget to add her in the filmstudios?

I got her as level 20. In the expensive pack (green) she has level 300.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 09:03 AM
I think the devs did that on purpose. They've done this kind of event a couple of times before, and basically, it's pretty much impossible to do the event without spending diamonds in some fashion. You'll probably on be able to do the first 3-5 challenges by free grinding. I don't think I'm going to bother with it to be honest.

Hornypony
04-25-2018, 12:45 PM
Event looks like Xmas so far. Scroll up a lot to read about it.

If the mechanics did not change, you have a nonzero chance of winning, no matter your stats. The chance should be at minimum 1% and if you have stamina higher than 1000 it should be stamina/1000 in %. At the Xmas event I could not confirm this myself (not enough trys), and it seems, the formula was previously visible on client side for optics. Since then things could have changed.

The event outfits are cosmetic anyway. Grab a 70% outfit for your favorite girl and your highest girl you cannot afford clothing. After that, try your luck after you have risen in ranked challenges to your max rank.

And no, event girls can't be leveled up. Only trained. So you are stuck with 20 stamina. So is Mistlehoe, the elf from Xmas. That makes 10302 stat points per day of training. So 10k per 25 days makes about 75k * 18% outfit. With booster items, expect stats of 100k, 100k, 100k near the end of the event for free players. Or 150k 150k 0. This is a luck event anyway, as it seems.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 05:45 PM
Should I stop doing practice sessions for the Tricks stat?
I just lost a challenge where I was down 100k in both Sex Appeal and Commitment, down a couple of hundred in Stamina, but I had about 580k more in Tricks. Is tricks just useless?

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 08:07 PM
Trick's value is super inconsistent and it's value scales with the other stats since you will crit more often if you attack faster and crit for more with base attack so generally I find it is the worst stat. Also even with 100k trick vs an opponent with 1 million I still get a decent amount of crits compared to them.

Hornypony
04-27-2018, 02:34 AM
That is very hard to tell.

As far as I know, and that could have changed or was wrong to begin with, they roll exactly one die for the combat. How that combat looks afterwards is completely cosmetic. Also there was talk about hard cappings of your win chance, so no matter the stats, winning is not guaranteed.

But if this is true, then all stats might be equally important for consistent wins. And this is what you want in ranked challenge. It just might be, that on average, only your sum of stats and stamina counts, but since your opponent constantly changes, you would have no benefit of chance in a an evenly matched game. Reason being, you would not fight this challenge, but boost you girl or change opponent, because you do not want to risk your win streak.

If it were a straightforward exchange of blows (he he) with strength, speed and crits with x2 damage, crit would be useless compared to the product of strength and speed and because you spend exactly the same ressource on all stats. But I highly doubt that it is just like as a melee fight in many rpgs.

That being said, most girls I encounter either have evenly stats or lower tricks. And the booster items for ranked are 10% str 12 sp 14 trick 7% vs and 25% str again . Assuming the higher items to be getting better and better, the devs seem to consider the stats to be equally important, but since the best booster item boosts strength, you get more boost, if this is you highest stat.

JustMe
04-27-2018, 03:21 AM
I think that tricks were pretty useless at first. People talked about that fact here, and it was written up on the wiki. Then, during the Christmas event, your opponent had stats with a slightly higher trick than her other two. I suspect there was a change in the code at the same time since it seemed to actually matter after that. How much it matters is still unclear. As Hornypony said, it looks like the outcome is determined immediately, and then some sequence plays out on the screen to justify that result. I haven't found an advantage that gives a "safe" fight yet. I've lost several attacks with more than a 20% average advantage over my opponent. I've also won from a slight disadvantage and have seen here that there is a non-zero chance to win any battle.
Enough people do well enough with very little in the tricks stat that it certainly isn't "critical" to your success. Sorry...

Hornypony
04-27-2018, 08:05 AM
I haven't found an advantage that gives a "safe" fight yet. I've lost several attacks with more than a 20% average advantage over my opponent. I've also won from a slight disadvantage and have seen here that there is a non-zero chance to win any battle.
Enough people do well enough with very little in the tricks stat that it certainly isn't "critical" to your success. Sorry... From my experience, if I have more in all stats and more stamina, I win. And stamina feels more important than a few month ago. Might have been a display bug, but after reset you were displayed with only stamina of currently unlocked girls back than, so that might explain that. And the hard cappings mentionend around xmas here, are so low, that I would not notice any deviation. From the other perspective, I usually do not fight with inferior stats, so ... no data.

With this event, I try to count a bit. Still inconclusive, but if one wants to read something out of the difference in finishing time, they varied greatly so far. From around 15 trys I won 1 with stats I would normaly have assumed to loose in ranked challenge. We shall see.

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 03:37 PM
The battle system can be very annoying in that I'm also pretty sure that everytime the rankings reset each week, I think they tweak how high the requirements are for each individual rank. I have an Indira who has roughly 1.5m on each stat, one week she could reach level 18/19, and after the reset, she can now only level 12. I'm honestly not sure if it is worth bothering to keep ranking my girl up when it seems the game will continue to increase the difficulty to counteract her increasing in stats.

At least the event isn't *too* bad, although I'm pretty sure to beat Mr. Freezecock 11 times is impossible without paying in some capacity to get the sex scenes, and definetly impossible if you want all 18 dresses. Still better than that awful egg minigame though. I like the fact they seem to be trying to do constant events which keeps things interesting.

Hornypony
04-28-2018, 02:58 AM
I think they tweak how high the requirements are for each individual rank If you are on a reset cycle and have a reachable hitgirl in under an hour, you can change opponents more often. From what I can tell from that experience and what I see now, they do not tweak much, they pool you with players that have a higher and maybe equal rank than you. I scrolled through the players in front of me in the ranking. About 80% of them I have no chance against. And about 20% of them I might win or could win with booster Items. With maybe 5 rerolls before the end of the ranking, naah, won't advance further this time.

Maybe they will make the challenge more interesting with the ... let's call them battle cards, that are coming soon, since the game was released. Right now the player who has played for longer wins. More stamina, more girl stats. Diamonds have a little effect on this, but skipping training time is horrible costly, so it boils down to time. Each day you can train the stats of your hit girl for ~40k+70%, so about 70k a day or 1M stats in 15 days. Having Indira or higher might give ~20% more. Stamina is rather important, but even with only three studios, you will reach the point, where you need multiple training sessions to get 1 point of stamina. You will reach that wall no matter how many studios you have. Having more girls helps there a lot.

So we are speaking of 2-2.5M stats per month. And unless you spend the 30 diamonds per day for time travel, making this 900 diamonds per month, you need that long for that amount of battle stats. Longer, if you reset a lot and have a high hit girl.

Having 4.5M on Indira, I guess you have her for a little longer than two month. Someone having her for four month will have 9M stats on her (3M on each or any other combination).

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 02:11 AM
Is there a way to upgrade the stamina of 'special girls', ala sunshine and elf lady from christmas?

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 10:41 PM
I hope everyone knows that you can actually equip consumable items to get higher training bonuses without consuming the items, right?

I'm also working on a chart that tells you which girls give the highest stats with fashion items. The only ones I don't have, that I know of right now, are the Halloween event items.

To get the highest values so far, and I'm just starting the chart, it seems you have to combine Valentine's items with Gem accessory items.

Hornypony
04-30-2018, 02:09 AM
I hope everyone knows that you can actually equip consumable items to get higher training bonuses without consuming the items, right? A what now? That is not true. You get exactly the same amount in practise, no matter the stat, no matter the equipment. Only the options in time and energy and how much stamina the girl has, change how many stat points you get. The points you get are even displayed without any clothing bonuses, sooo what higher training bonus are you talking about?

I'm also working on a chart that tells you which girls give the highest stats with fashion items. The only ones I don't have, that I know of right now, are the Halloween event items. 33%.

To get the highest values so far, and I'm just starting the chart, it seems you have to combine Valentine's items with Gem accessory items. True for some girls and if you treat all stats as equal. It is very annoying that you do not see before, which items can be combined. The body slot sometimes conflict with the leg slot and some items can be combined in the same slot, some not, etc.

ji12
04-30-2018, 10:04 AM
A what now? That is not true. You get exactly the same amount in practise, no matter the stat, no matter the equipment. Only the options in time and energy and how much stamina the girl has, change how many stat points you get. The points you get are even displayed without any clothing bonuses, sooo what higher training bonus are you talking about?

You are completely wrong, I know what I'm talking about. With Cindy, I can practice Tricks for 24 hours and get only ~80k without items equipped and a 70% outfit. Change her to 90% bonus (her max with random fashion items) and that increases to ~90k. Equip 30+30+20% items on top of that, and it increases again ~127k. Equip the 70% outfit plus items, and you only get ~118k. The job only shows ~46k without any bonuses before you start. Everything you do affects the outcome of the training session! How did you not notice this?

In fact, without clothing or items altogether, she gets 48.5k from training, and still the job only shows 46.2k at start, so even that's wrong! There's even some sort of hidden bonus somewhere that isn't showing up.

Anyway, the point is, equipping consumable items WILL give you a training bonus and will not be consumed in the process.

Also, it's beneficial to change the girls' fashion to maximize each stat you are training in AND equip items that compliment the training session. Just don't forget to un-equip the items during a challenge match, because that WILL consume them. After learning about this, it seems items are a lot more valuable than just for consuming during challenge matches.

Sadly, I picked Cindy as my Goto girl, but now it seems she was one of the worst choices, at least for the moment. She only gets more than 70% bonus from fashion in one category, and even then it's only 20% more.

I am almost finished with the charting the stats for each category separately for each girl. Will post results when finished. The info seems useful, so someone who knows how, might want to add the info to the wiki in some form. Of course these number might and probably will change as more fashion items are released.

Cindy's total stamina right now is 615.

---------------------

Summary
Training Session - Tricks 24hr: 46.2k (displayed before training session start)
Naked Result: 48.5k
70% Outfit Result: ~80k
90% Random Fashion Result: ~90k
70% Outfit + Items Totaling 80%: ~118k
90% Random Fashion + 80% Items: ~127k

Hornypony
04-30-2018, 11:27 AM
Seems rather bogus.

You can change equipment during practise. How would that be calculated? Equipment during start of practise? When finished?

Doing some basic testing now.

First result: The displayed values are incorrect. Naked Stat * Clothing bonus is not equal to the final displayed stat. Cindy for example starts with 105 in Tricks. Equipping a +25% does give her 130. It should give her 131.

Training her for 10 minutes gives 30 displayed at stamina 463. By your calculation it should give her 30*1.25=37.5. After training her she had "+39" displayed in the stat bar. Naked again the stat was 137. Changing to a 70% outfit it went to 228. If she had gained the "+39" displayed in the stat bar above, why are her naked stats not 105+39?!?!

Noooow. If she had an permanent +5% tricks bonus due to who she was...

100 with 25%+5% gives 130. Correct.
Training 30 gives 130, with 5% naked bonus she would have 136.5=137. Correct.
130 with 70%+5% gives 227.5=228. Correct.

From what I observed, all girls have 20% "girl" bonus. Cindy has 5% Tricks, 3% Commitment and should have 12%Sex appeal. My Cindy's Sex appeal was trained, so I had difficulty, recalculating, but i works out. She has "naked" 16.5k and equipping 70% just does not add up correctly. But if I divide 16.5k by 12% and then multiply by (70%+12%) I get the correct value of 26.8k which is displayed.

Everything you do affects the outcome of the training session! How did you not notice this? Because it is not so. Your math is flawed by the inherent bonus any girl has.

ji12
04-30-2018, 01:07 PM
Seems rather bogus.

You can change equipment during practise. How would that be calculated? Equipment during start of practise? When finished?

Doing some basic testing now.

First result: The displayed values are incorrect. Naked Stat * Clothing bonus is not equal to the final displayed stat. Cindy for example starts with 105 in Tricks. Equipping a +25% does give her 130. It should give her 131.

Training her for 10 minutes gives 30 displayed at stamina 463. By your calculation it should give her 30*1.25=37.5. After training her she had "+39" displayed in the stat bar. Naked again the stat was 137. Changing to a 70% outfit it went to 228. If she had gained the "+39" displayed in the stat bar above, why are her naked stats not 105+39?!?!

Noooow. If she had an permanent +5% tricks bonus due to who she was...

100 with 25%+5% gives 130. Correct.
Training 30 gives 130, with 5% naked bonus she would have 136.5=137. Correct.
130 with 70%+5% gives 227.5=228. Correct.

From what I observed, all girls have 20% "girl" bonus. Cindy has 5% Tricks, 3% Commitment and should have 12%Sex appeal. My Cindy's Sex appeal was trained, so I had difficulty, recalculating, but i works out. She has "naked" 16.5k and equipping 70% just does not add up correctly. But if I divide 16.5k by 12% and then multiply by (70%+12%) I get the correct value of 26.8k which is displayed.

Because it is not so. Your math is flawed by the inherent bonus any girl has.

You don't have to accept anything, and actually I didn't calculate anything. I just simply listed the results given after 24hr training sessions. I'm not making it up. The game is displaying results I am seeing with my own two eyes! The process does work and gives a bonus no matter what girl you use. The flaw is that you can't calculate what the results should be because none of the math seems to work out to the actual % bonus you're adding to the stat. That is the game's flaw, not mine. Also, the result seems to only be calculated at finish, again a game flaw, not mine. The starting result seems based off of some constant and independent of equipment.

Also, the results are probably much harder to see with shorter times. If you think you're right, spend a few bucks on the game, insta finish some training sessions (since sale is on) with whatever girl you want, first naked, then equip 70% fashion, then add items. You WILL get see different results after you finish the session. Every time you add a % bonus to the girl's stats, you will get a higher result at the end.

Talk about being hard headed...

Hornypony
04-30-2018, 02:39 PM
I just simply listed the results given after 24hr training sessions. You try to tell us, that the bonus you have from items and clothing affect the practise. It does not.

If it would, you could train a girl with equiped items and have higher stats than training her naked. It does not work that way.

Just check her naked values after training. Write down her naked values before training, equip items, train her, undress her again and look at the stats. And you have to take into account her bonus, that she cannot take off. That is exactly what I have done with my Cindy.

Naked 100 + 5% Girl bonus = 105 starting value. Dressed with one item that gives 25% Tricks. Trained her. The dialog predicted a growth of 30. At training finish it showed "+39" in the Tricks bar. But, and I think here it is, where you confuse how the items work, after I undressed her again, she only had 137. That is "more" than 105+30, but only without taking the girl's naked bonus into account. With the 5% naked bonus, the 137 are, in fact, the expected 100+30 with 5% already equipped. That comes out with 136.5, but the game rounds every number nice for display.

The flaw is that you can't calculate what the results should be because none of the math seems to work out to the actual % bonus you're adding to the stat. Sure it does! You have to divide the "naked" stat with the girl's inherent bonus to get her real naked stat. That is 5% for Tricks for Cindy. So if you have 1.000M in Tricks (naked) you really have 952.4k naked. And all % bonus are added together and then multiplied with her real naked stat value.

Divide your 48.5k with 46.2k. It gives 1.0498 wich equals to 5% within rounded displayed values.

Also, the results are probably much harder to see with shorter times Actually, not. Maybe you do not understand how multiplication works. It does not matter how high or low the numbers are. If there is a 5% permanent booster active, it multiplies 30 just like 46.2k. Same goes for the 25% bonus of an item. The problem is, you do not really see the naked stats of a girl. And the method you described would result in applying one and the same multiplier twice. Once for practise and after that for wearing the item.

If you think you're right, spend a few bucks on the game, insta finish some training sessions (since sale is on) with whatever girl you want, first naked, then equip 70% fashion, then add items. You WILL get see different results after you finish the session. Unless you claim there are different mechanics at work for different training length, a 10 minute training session will have the same fundamental results. And I did that. And after that I do not "think" I am right, I know I am.

Do you even see the proposed double application of the multiplication bonus? Once for the practise bonus and once for actual challenges.

--

But for "sciences" sake, I shall repeat the "experiment".

My Cindy now has 228 Tricks with a 70% outfit. Naked she has 137. Real naked she has 130 as I know from last time. I can only boost her with one shot items and my lingery is lower than the outfit, so I can boost her up to 100% and she has 267 Tricks now. As I know, she actually has a 105% bonus, so 267/2.05 is still the real naked value of 130.

Now I go to practise. The 10 minute option for Tricks extended to a day gives 4320. Divided back to 10 minutes with 24*6 it gives 30. So the 30 do not seem to be rounded for display. Since I do neither want to wait 24h with the 4h option extended to a day, nor do I want to spend diamonds for that stunt, I choose the 10 minute option.

Expected values: Gain of 30*105%="+62" displayed in the Tricks bar, Tricks of 328, "Naked" again 168 (Real naked 160)

And what shall I tell you? The displayed gain was +61 which can be explained with rounding, because the Tricks value is the expected 328 and the starting 267 were rounded up and the unrounded expected gain was 61.5. Oh and, of course, undressed she has 168 Tricks now.

ji12
04-30-2018, 05:27 PM
Here are the pictures showing the amount gained during training

The first picture shows the base training amount - 46.2k

The next picture shoes the amount gained while naked, with no bonus - 48.5k
(You can see the bare feet under the window)

The next shows the amount gained with the Easter costume on, a 70% bonus - 80.9k
(You can see the bunny ears/shoes under the training window)

The next one shows the amount gained with random fashion on with a 90% bonus - 90.1k
(You can tell the fashion has changed)

The last one shows the amount gained with random fashion on plus 80% additional bonus from items equipped - 127.1k
(managed to close the window this time and screenshot the amount before it disappeared)

So, now what? You still gonna argue that the game doesn't give different bonuses based on what you wear, including items?

ji12
04-30-2018, 05:50 PM
Just for fun, here are a few more pics. Here is the amount gained when you use just item bonus of 80% while naked, showing that items actually do affect the amount. The amount is exactly in between the 70% bonus from the outfit and the 90% from random fashion.

As you can see the amount gained is 85.5k. That is directly in between 70% bonus 80.9k, and 90% bonus 90.1k.

Why would the game show you the amount of stats you gain when you're not actually gaining those stats... But w/e... It doesn't matter as I'm not going to try and give evidence anymore after posting actual pics.

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 08:20 PM
Why would the game show you the amount of stats you gain when you're not actually gaining those stats... But w/e... It doesn't matter as I'm not going to try and give evidence anymore after posting actual pics.

I usually don't post here, but maybe I can help. Hornypony is correct, even if his/her description is a little complicated. The stat amount gained that is displayed after a "training" session is only that way based on what percent of bonus your girl is wearing. You can equip all you want but that doesn't affect the real amount gained in stats. It only affects the displayed amount just as it would if you were to add or subtract a fashion item. It's just an arbitrary amount. The "real" amount gained is still only the number shown in the beginning before you start, plus whatever bonus, I guess 5% as Hornypony stated. (I don't know what amount the bonuses are or if they are different for each girl or based on stamina or something.)

One way to prove this is by using Cupid as an example. Cupid's stats are based loosely on your highest girl's stats. If you train 10 times, and the amount shown is 125k (or w/e) and then compare it to the amount Cupid gained, it wouldn't really be 1.25m as you might think. Cupid would only gain the 48k multiplied by 10 times, which would be roughly 500k, the actual amount your Cindy would gain if naked. If Cupid was wearing her outfit, it would only show up as 850k because of the 70% bonus the outfit gives. I don't know the exact amounts (and I am too lazy to calculate it exactly) but know that it works. Cupid really only gained the exact amount you trained Cindy for, which would be the base 500k. I chose Cupid as an example, because she is impossible to train and is based solely on a main girl's base stats, not bonuses from items or fashion your Cindy may be wearing. That's assuming you have Cupid, and even if you don't, you'll just have to believe me.

Hope this makes sense and isn't too confusing, either, because if it is, then *shrugs* I don't know. At least I tried. Even if you still don't understand, this time I'd bow out gracefully to those that understand better and just accept they are right.

Hornypony
05-01-2018, 04:17 PM
So, now what? You still gonna argue that the game doesn't give different bonuses based on what you wear, including items? Exactly. The game does not show you the net gain of stat points, it shows you how much you get while wearing your equipment. If your stats are pumped up by 70%, your Cindy does not get 46230, but 46230*1.75 (1.00 for % calc, .70 for the outfit, .05 for Cindys bonus). That would be 80903. Your picture even shows the 80.9k

Again: you only have and gain that much stat points, while wearing your outfit. If you change the outfit, you do not keep the stat points that were displayed in the stat bar as "+XXXX" for a few seconds.

Why would the game show you the amount of stats you gain when you're not actually gaining those stats... But w/e... It doesn't matter as I'm not going to try and give evidence anymore after posting actual pics. Why would the game show you anything else?? It shows you exactly the difference between the stat before and after adding the practise amount. But it does so with multiplying in the bonus from your clothing, any items and your girls' inherent bonus to that stat. After all, the game already showed you, how much you will gain net, at the start of practise. The actual stat bar is not your net stat. It is your effective stat.

You can equip all you want but that doesn't affect the real amount gained in stats. It only affects the displayed amount just as it would if you were to add or subtract a fashion item. It's just an arbitrary amount. The "real" amount gained is still only the number shown in the beginning before you start This.

, plus whatever bonus, I guess 5% as Hornypony stated. (I don't know what amount the bonuses are or if they are different for each girl or based on stamina or something.)
The values are different for all girls. They all have 20% bonus distributed on the stats. Some have 0, 10%, 10%, etc. Cindy has 12%, 3%, 5%. You see an estimate how much, if you look at the light green bar on the stat bar. If you remembered the starting stats of your girl, they do not start with 100 100 100, they start with 110 110 100 or something like that.

Soooo, if one does not like Tricks at all, one should not get a hit girl that has 0, 0, 20% perma bonus. Emma might be worst in that regard. She has 1%, 1%, 18%.

Here is the amount gained when you use just item bonus of 80% while naked, showing that items actually do affect the amount. No. You do not see the amount gained. You see the current difference between before and after pressing the button to finish practise. This is an effective value and it is currently modified by the booster items you are wearing. Your real gain is not modified by said booster items and or her inherent bonus to that stat. You modified your stat by 80%. Plus 5% Tricks bonus that Cindy has. 46230 * 1.85 = 85526. Your displayed effective change while wearing the items: 85.5k.

Phew. So either this was an elaborate troll or I suspect you got fooled by the inherent boni, Cindy has. All her values are boosted, so if you had anything equipped and trained, it kinda looked, as if she gained more points, if you checked her undressed again. But the thing is, she is never really naked, stat wise. Her effective stats are always displayed with the +% she has.

I did not know this prior to this discussion.

JustMe
05-01-2018, 04:33 PM
I'd suggest an easy test. Pick one of your girls, and remove all their gear. Write down the stat you want to train. Train it for 10 minutes. Write down the new stat. Gear up that stat as much as you like and train for another 10 minutes. Remove all the gear and write down the stat again. If the change in the base stat is the same between the first and second as it is between the second and third, (allowing for a point in round-off), then the gear didn't change the amount you gain. If the second difference is larger, even after removing the gear, then it did make a difference.

AllyNotre1
05-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Are there any games with virtually the same play style/layout that would be appropriate to play out in public?

Hornypony
05-02-2018, 01:32 AM
I'd suggest an easy test. Pick one of your girls, and remove all their gear. Write down the stat you want to train. Train it for 10 minutes. Write down the new stat. Gear up that stat as much as you like and train for another 10 minutes. Remove all the gear and write down the stat again. If the change in the base stat is the same between the first and second as it is between the second and third, (allowing for a point in round-off), then the gear didn't change the amount you gain. If the second difference is larger, even after removing the gear, then it did make a difference. This is what I did ... :angel:. Displayed stat changed by 31.5 - which is 30+5%.

Are there any games with virtually the same play style/layout that would be appropriate to play out in public? Depends on your definition of appropriate. And what part of the game you refer to. FL is hybrid. First part is incremental idle play. Try Crush Crush. Not the moist and uncensored. It is on nutaku.com and steam. Second part is ladder pvp. For both genres there are wagon loads of games. If I google idle pvp google spits out ragnarok idle poring.

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 10:10 AM
The values are different for all girls. They all have 20% bonus distributed on the stats. Some have 0, 10%, 10%, etc. Cindy has 12%, 3%, 5%. You see an estimate how much, if you look at the light green bar on the stat bar. If you remembered the starting stats of your girl, they do not start with 100 100 100, they start with 110 110 100 or something like that.

Soooo, if one does not like Tricks at all, one should not get a hit girl that has 0, 0, 20% perma bonus. Emma might be worst in that regard. She has 1%, 1%, 18%.

That's some really good info! Thanks for sharing. Now it really makes more sense to me. I knew you mentioned about some 5% bonus, and some girls did seem to gain more in a particular stat while practicing, but wasn't sure what the bonuses were for each girl, as I never really paid that much attention to it before. I just knew they were different. The bars are sort of hard to read, so I never really tried either.

I'd suggest an easy test. Pick one of your girls, and remove all their gear. Write down the stat you want to train. Train it for 10 minutes. Write down the new stat.

This is such a good idea to see what bonus each girl has in each stat, unless you're really good at looking at the bars, which I wasn't. But after knowing that each girl has a 20% bonus, it becomes much easier to guess accurately now. I wish each girl's bonus was simply listed in their profile.

I also wish I had noticed all this sooner, or cared... I too picked Cindy as my main attack girl, but just because of convenience since she was where I kept resetting for a while. But I wish I had picked a girl with all bonus in the Sex Appeal, instead of divided. Just glad I didn't pick one with all bonus in Tricks! Seems there is a lot to this game if you pay attention to it and not be like me just playing it absent minded. At least I DID understand that the stat training wasn't based on items.

Curious724
05-02-2018, 11:18 AM
When you reset what do you keep, gain and/or lose by doing so?

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 06:47 AM
When you reset what do you keep, gain and/or lose by doing so?

I know this has been answered before, but...

I think the only things you keep are, girls' stamina and stat points along with any diamonds and slots you have bought. You also keep the 3 filming rooms you can buy with diamonds, if you've already purchased them. You gain multiplier and keep any multiplier already gained if any. You also keep any fashion purchased or won for any girls.

You lose all dating progress with any and all unlocked girls. You also lose any and all progress in jobs and skills, including money earned.

AND, someone please correct me if I'm wrong or add anything I've left out.

Hornypony
05-03-2018, 09:20 AM
someone please correct me if I'm wrong or add anything I've left out. I think you covered it all.

But maybe I should spell something out: this game is a hybrid of an incremental idle game and some mild pvp. And in such idle games you are supposed to "increment" your power. This can be explained with ingame story (Time Portal, moving to another city, etc.) or just be yer plain old "reset" button.

So reset away, you will be faster next time and gain even more power by resetting. And so on. Of course in this game you will hit a wall with the incrementing, and after that you can focus entirely on the other parts of the game.

The "wall" is somewhere around the number of reset bonus you are willing to spend in time to double that number. What I want to say, if it takes you 30 days of active play to double that number, you can do that. But after that it will take you almost two month. And after that almost four month. The next double will cost you eight month of active play and so on. The theoretically (but not practicably) reachable upper bound is currently 145 reset bonus in less than 10 hours. More realistic is 50+. So if you had reset bonus of 3000 you could either do very active play for 30 days and double your bonus. Or start farming (hint: idle game) money and skills as you see fit.

The needed money to complete a girl is known, just look at your current income per day and compare. If this would take you two month to farm and it would take you one month to double your reset bonus, you can double your reset bonus the first month and farm the other month. But after that you are probably beyond the point where it is reasonable to reset.

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Speaking of resetting, for anyone whose managed to unlock all 18 girls so far, do you know what you think the minimum multiplier you need to finish the game is? I've unlocked the first 15, and my total multiplier is at 47 million. I was grinding resets but have stopped right now so I can grind up the ice girl and do some filming with the other girls for the new Cinco De Mayo outfits.

I don't have the full warp bonus, my warp bonus is at 32768. But I don't want to upgrade it because it would only give me x1.53, and I'm pretty sure when the warp bonus gets increased again, that will increase to x2 with the same price. So sortof holding off on that for now.

JustMe
05-03-2018, 12:33 PM
I've finished all 18 and have stopped resetting. I get a 2% increase from a reset. Really not worth it now. You can stop at any point you have the patience for. You are right that they will likely increase the warp in the future, but that is probably when the next girl/girls come out. When they do that, they will also add levels for skills and possibly more expensive gifts. If I had unlimited resources, I would spend on Anya to make her my top girl and just leave the taco suit on her. That is so funny!

Hornypony
05-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Speaking of resetting, for anyone whose managed to unlock all 18 girls so far, do you know what you think the minimum multiplier you need to finish the game is? I've unlocked the first 15, and my total multiplier is at 47 million. Depends how long you want to wait. It IS an idle game...

If your warp is 32768 and your total is 47M, your reset should be around 1400. My estimate about your daily money is 100T/h so 2.4qd a day. The last three girls need 773qd. So that would be 320 days base. You will of course level up your money buildings, that might bring you a x2. So 160 days.

But with 47M total bonus, you should be able to somewhat leisurly, depending on your other activities, do one or more stressfull do two resets a day and include two 10 hour filming sessions and one 8h and one 8 or 12h practise for your Ice. Dora is possible too, and if you do only one reset a day even Pantress, but then it thins out with girls you can do two filming and practise sessions. The limit is fake it times. In the 10 hour frame after completing your favorite girl you do as much high level scene unlocking you can fit it and then reset when filming and practise is done. Rinse, repeat.

With only 1400 reset bonus, you can double that in 14-28 days. Quadruple in 28-56 days. Assuming a double, you then would not need 160 days, but 80 + the time needed to double the bonus. Or assuming a x4 it makes 40 days plus the time needed to achieve the x4 (and the money buildings might not be leveled that far up).

As a funny side note: no one told us in school, we would need English, Grammar and Math to calculate ressource allocation in a porn game and post online about it. :rofl:

If I had unlimited resources, I would spend on Anya to make her my top girl and just leave the taco suit on her. :joy:

If your top girl is not one of the 14 position girls you might overtake your current hit girl someday. But diminishing returns after stamina 200 hurt a lot and your "speed" might be as low as 2k per day, taking 500 days to catch up per 1M current stats.

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 03:27 PM
OK, that is good to know. I think once the spring event is over and I've gotten all the outfits for the first 15 girls, I'm just going to start resetting again. Before the Spring event, I got into a routine where I could do a reset run once a day, scoring +2 million to the overall multiplier. I think I will just go back to that, maybe aim for 100 million.

Although personally, it wouldn't surprise me if we see the next permanent girls pop up soon and a boost to the max warp speed.

Hornypony
05-04-2018, 01:46 AM
once a day, scoring +2 million Relative to 47M that is rather near the predicted 28 days for resetting once a day to achieve a x2 :angel:

I hope the "upcoming core features" they are working on are these cards, that are coming soon since release.

JustMe
05-04-2018, 12:44 PM
If your top girl is not one of the 14 position girls you might overtake your current hit girl someday. But diminishing returns after stamina 200 hurt a lot and your "speed" might be as low as 2k per day, taking 500 days to catch up per 1M current stats.

Indira is my top girl, so Anya won't make it unless I stop practicing with Indira. All Anya's boost is Sex Appeal, too. Oh well.

Unregistered
05-04-2018, 01:17 PM
If your warp is 32768 and your total is 47M, your reset should be around 1400. My estimate about your daily money is 100T/h so 2.4qd a day. The last three girls need 773qd. So that would be 320 days base. You will of course level up your money buildings, that might bring you a x2. So 160 days.

As a funny side note: no one told us in school, we would need English, Grammar and Math to calculate ressource allocation in a porn game and post online about it. :rofl:

I don't usually write anything down, but can give you some current numbers to help in calculation. Too lazy myself...

All but 2 of my jobs are maxed, Cargo Ship and Bar.

My game bonus is 10227.266. Warp is 50000. Total Bonus is 511.36M.

Next reset gives +145 = 518.61M Total Bonus

Total money is 2.06qd/h.

Not saying you were wrong, btw, just giving you some more detail to help, especially if you ever work on the wiki. It seems you understand how the game works better than most who post here. Glad I checked on the forum last few days. Gained some really good insight on girl's stat bonuses, that you provided, so trying to provide some info of my own. I just hope it was at least remotely helpful.

Also, yes, I bet our teachers never did see that one coming!

Unregistered
05-04-2018, 01:28 PM

Actually, just realized. I read your post completely wrong! Sorry about that! D=

I have very bad eyesight, so sometimes words run together... Guess I should make an account so I can edit posts.

I read it as 2.4qd an hour not day! Oh well... Maybe my numbers will help anyway.

Even with my numbers, it took around 3 weeks to complete Anya. That's why I only try to reset now with diamonds won from in-game, and then only on when the resets are on sale. Well, those and I did buy the last two "cheaper" packs when offered at the beginning of the events. They weren't THAT much and seemed like a good value over just purchasing the regular diamond packs.

Unregistered
05-04-2018, 08:09 PM
I am working on that now. after I see the results for the first girl I will post what numbers don't work until I get the right break down.

I am starting with Ice

Results will be known in ten hours...

cherrys first number is 86 Dance

Unregistered
05-04-2018, 09:12 PM
cherrys first number is 86 Dance

The numbers are different for everyone. You can't share them. What you get won't help anyone else. We go through this every time an event like this starts, lols!

Hornypony
05-05-2018, 01:11 AM
Indira is my top girl, so Anya won't make it unless I stop practicing with Indira. All Anya's boost is Sex Appeal, too. Oh well. Isn't Indiras bonus all Commitment? If the fights would act out as a rpg brawl (which I do not believe, but since it is server side, who knows) I would favor that stat for reliable results.

Total Bonus is 511.36M. Total money is 2.06qd/h. Anya need 458qd. If the money value is your active money, you should have needed about 10 days plus filming her last scene.

Even with my numbers, it took around 3 weeks to complete Anya. That's why I only try to reset now with diamonds So perhaps it is not your active money, but max money or you spent money on clothes or scenes for other girls or your buildings were not maxed at the time or your memory is about a week off about the time it took to complete her.

If you have too many diamonds you can spend them on anything you like, but with your stats, gaining reset bonus is moot. On a 100 day task it will save you a little more than a day.

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 12:47 PM
Anya need 458qd. If the money value is your active money, you should have needed about 10 days plus filming her last scene.

So perhaps it is not your active money, but max money or you spent money on clothes or scenes for other girls or your buildings were not maxed at the time or your memory is about a week off about the time it took to complete her.

If you have too many diamonds you can spend them on anything you like, but with your stats, gaining reset bonus is moot. On a 100 day task it will save you a little more than a day.

It actually did take about 3 weeks. I say about, because it was over 2, but maybe not quite 3. I don't remember exactly. I do remember the event timer being closer to 21 days in than 10. It was because of fake timers, and other date timers, plus just waiting on the jobs to reach certain levels in order to proceed with her. I didn't spend any money on her at the time, because she didn't have to challenge anyone so there was no need, but did have to wait a little on money to build up, too. I had just finished Winona, and she pretty much wiped out any cash I had on hand.

And I actually haven't reset once I hit over 500M. I haven't found a reason to. There's nothing for me to do right now that needs any more speed. It doesn't help training sessions or even gaining money, all that much. It did seem to affect jobs more than anything while waiting on Anya, but even then, not a whole awful bunch.

Also, I hope at my level there are no 100 day tasks, as if there are, then those that are mainly free players would take 100 years (maybe more) to finish it. =/

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 09:27 AM
As a side note, the Spring event is about halfway over now, and I've been levelling up Ms Sunshine's Charm and Seduction. I've been able to meet Mr Freezcock 5 times now, unlocking the first 3 of the 6 sex scenes. I don't intend to pay for either of the Spring packs, so I am curious if I will be able to beat Mr Freezcock another 6 times without paying before the event ends to win all the sex scenes. I'm pretty sure it is impossible if you do try and level up all 3 of Ms Summer's stats as well.

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 10:53 AM
The "wall" is somewhere around the number of reset bonus you are willing to spend in time to double that number. What I want to say, if it takes you 30 days of active play to double that number, you can do that. But after that it will take you almost two month. And after that almost four month. The next double will cost you eight month of active play and so on. The theoretically (but not practicably) reachable upper bound is currently 145 reset bonus in less than 10 hours. More realistic is 50+. So if you had reset bonus of 3000 you could either do very active play for 30 days and double your bonus. Or start farming (hint: idle game) money and skills as you see fit.

145 reset bonus as in game bonus ? To get that amount when do you reset ? Do you skip girls ? *Cough* Lola *Cough* I got 1626.484 game bonus with maxed warp for a total of 81.32m.

Zenn
05-06-2018, 12:28 PM
Humour: 49
Art of Sex: 49
Intelligence: 47
Filming: 46
Seduction: 45
Sweet Talking: 42
Body Building: 40
Acting: 38
Artistry: 44
Tricks: 39

I haven't gotten to the latest (3rd girl on 4th screen), but has anyone updated the max necessary skills (similar to quoted post above) for what is necessary before you no longer need to waste energy on skills? :)

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 03:02 PM
According to the wiki page on Girls Skills, the numbers are:

Humor: 65
Sex Appeal: 54
Intelligence: 53
Filming: 56
Seduction: 55
Sweet Talking: 56
Body Building: 62
Acting: 59
Artistry: 65
Tricks: 60

Unregistered
05-07-2018, 01:16 AM
Using combined fashion items instead of 70% costumes - which is better?

I've been wondering about this for a while, ever since the Valentine's items were released.

Obviously, the 70% outfits look better, but if you care about stats, this may help you, or it may not. It also depends on if your current girl matches the few girls that have potential greater bonuses, in all three stats, than the 70% outfits can give. Some are really close to 70%, as in the cases of Cherry, Pantress, Twins, and Maggie. They have 2 stats above 70%, but have 1 stat in the range of 65~68%. Close, but not quite to 70%.

For this to work, you need certain Valentine's items combined with the diamond accessories. Some girls had combinations where certain, differing stats could be over 70% bonus, but I chose a preference for Sex Appeal 1st and Commitment 2nd. Only then did I make a preference for Tricks, since its importance in challenges has been questioned on the forums. Even so, sometimes Tricks ended up being higher or even highest. That's just the way the numbers turned out. There were very few girls where the combination of fashion items were more than 70% bonus in all 3 stats.

Also bear in mind that 3 girls have diamond accessories that conflict, Ashley, Maggie, and Winona, so be careful if and when you decide to purchase for these girls. (For example, Maggie has 3 necklaces. One offers +10% in all 3 stats, but the other two only increase single stats. All 3 necklaces can only be worn, one at a time, so why even have the other two?)

Some girls may be listed more than once in each category because more than one combination may also exist for each category.

Also, the numbers listed below are in this order - Sex Appeal, Commitment, Tricks)

These girls have equal to and/or greater than 70% in all stats, using random fashion items:
Dora - 89,73,75
Frecly - 107,70,82
Frecly - 79,77,89
Maggie - 80,70,85

These girls have equal to and/or greater than 70% in two stats, using random fashion items:
Sanshi - 90,78,35
Geeky - 73,93,53
Pantress - 99,52,75
Pantress - 67,72,75
Victoria - 99,96,51
Victoria - 86,106,61
Cindy - 60,70,85
Emma - 80,80,40
Emma - 72,92,52
Zoe - 58,80,77
Twins - 90,75,68
Maggie - 95,65,100

These girls have equal to and/or greater than 70% in just one stat, using random fashion items:
Cherry - 65,105,65
Lola - 50,65,90
Ice - 63,103,40
Cindy - 65,60,75
Emma - 60,45,90
Indira - 88,61,51
Ashley - 73,49,57
Winona - 80,60,50
Anya - 30,20,80

Anya was a special case, since she had no Valentine's day items, so here potential combos were less than stellar to begin with. Assuming you are able to unlock her, I'd recommend that you use costumes with her at all cost and don't bother with her diamond accessories, unless more items are released that change this. With a preference in either Sex Appeal or Commitment, Anya's other two possible combos were: 50,35,40 and 40,40,50.

As a disclaimer, I make no guarantee to the accuracy to these numbers, but I did use a spreadsheet to help calculate these and keep the stats lined up during the process. I also double checked which fashion items were equipped, two different times for each combo, so made my best attempt at being accurate with this. Also feel free to modify the list, add to it, step on it, wad it up and throw it away, or whatever else you see fit to do with it! It was just something I mainly did for myself to satisfy my own curiosity and thought I'd share my results.

Hornypony
05-08-2018, 08:30 AM
145 reset bonus as in game bonus ? To get that amount when do you reset ? Do you skip girls ? *Cough* Lola *Cough* I got 1626.484 game bonus with maxed warp for a total of 81.32m. When you would get that amount, you do not reset. Not anymore. That is the current max value with all girls combined. The whole purpose of resetting is unlocking more scenes. So resetting after that is not very incentive, mostly because even with 500M speed it will take you several weeks to reach that point again.

If anyone looks for numbers, there actually is a wiki page containing them on one site.

JustMe
05-08-2018, 09:18 AM
I tend to keep my stats at about the same level. Your list is very useful for people who don't do that. It's nice to see the break down. I've personally used the average to decide if I wanted to use an outfit or individual pieces. If you look at the numbers you have, and add all three, you can tell if the separate gear will be better on the whole. Again, that is IF you are trying to keep upgrading all three stats.
One correction, the numerically highest gear set for Lola (which favors Tricks, and is why you don't list it) is - 30, 65, 120
I'm not trying to argue that we should all be upgrading all the stats to the same levels, but it is what I've been doing. If you also do this, (and think you want Lola as a go-to), you'll be more efficient with that crazy boost on tricks.
For the record, Lola is not my main hitter. Mine is Indira and has one of the worst gear sets in this game for total bonus.

It might be interesting to see how list might change if you figured in each girl's intrinsic bonus as well. Indira becomes 88, 81, 51 in that case. But an outfit for her is 70, 90, 70.

Just giving my perspective, not trying to be critical. Nice piece of detailed work. Thanks for sharing it.

ionicspammer
05-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Does anyone know where they are? I can’t find any.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 03:40 PM
I tend to keep my stats at about the same level. Your list is very useful for people who don't do that. It's nice to see the break down. I've personally used the average to decide if I wanted to use an outfit or individual pieces. If you look at the numbers you have, and add all three, you can tell if the separate gear will be better on the whole. Again, that is IF you are trying to keep upgrading all three stats.
One correction, the numerically highest gear set for Lola (which favors Tricks, and is why you don't list it) is - 30, 65, 120
I'm not trying to argue that we should all be upgrading all the stats to the same levels, but it is what I've been doing. If you also do this, (and think you want Lola as a go-to), you'll be more efficient with that crazy boost on tricks.
For the record, Lola is not my main hitter. Mine is Indira and has one of the worst gear sets in this game for total bonus.

It might be interesting to see how list might change if you figured in each girl's intrinsic bonus as well. Indira becomes 88, 81, 51 in that case. But an outfit for her is 70, 90, 70.

Just giving my perspective, not trying to be critical. Nice piece of detailed work. Thanks for sharing it.

It's no problem at all! I'm glad there is at least some value in it. I did see that combo, with Lola, but didn't post it because it did lower Sex Appeal so drastically. Honestly, I'm not sure the importance of any stat or how the game favors one over the other. I would be uninformed to post anything to the contrary on the subject. I'm just going by what I've seen others post on the forum. I do wish we had some definitive numbers on this. I understand math, but when you get into those fuzzy regions where numbers are unclear and you have to reverse engineer formulas just to figure things out, well I usually let those younger than me with more patience figure that stuff out now. I have no desire to anymore! I just try to play and enjoy the game as much as I can and read the forums here and there and try to pick up on things, such as the formulas, as other players figure them out. I know eventually someone will, it's just human nature.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 02:52 PM
...the numerically highest gear set for Lola (which favors Tricks, and is why you don't list it) is - 30, 65, 120

I went back and double checked my available items. I could only come up with 30,53,120. But I don't have the Halloween items like a lot of others on here. Maybe that's the difference? But I'm not sure if they were complete outfits, or were separate items and could stack like the Valentine's day items.

Anyway, I was able to stack the Green Coat, Valentine's undies, and the Baseball Cap for 53 Commitment. If you use the Black Halter Top, it takes you to 65 Commitment, but lowers Tricks to 100, since it conflicts with the Purple Dress.

When I first read your comment, I thought too, maybe I left it out because of Tricks, but I think I just missed this one altogether. Nice find! If there are any others I missed, I hope someone else finds those, too!

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 06:29 PM
I notice that they've updated all of Lola's pictures and sex scenes, although her BJ animation is still the same. Looks a lot better, they did the same with Cherry a few weeks back. I think a few of the girls could definetly do the with the same treatment if you ask me.

Hornypony
05-10-2018, 02:26 AM
Does anyone know where they are? I can’t find any. Than you did not search enough. But even if you find them, they are animated on the fly. There are several strips of pictures that are animated in sequence, like play 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, finish. You can dig through your browser cache, if you must, but it will not give you the animation.

I notice that they've updated all of Lola's pictures and sex scenes Whoops. I bet, most players did not notice. Including me.

JustMe
05-15-2018, 08:42 AM
I updated Lola's pics on the wiki a little while back, but I hadn't noticed Cherry had changed. I'll make new pics for her and update those as I think she is also improved.
The animations would be a great deal more work to edit. The changes to Cherry and Lola were on a single image. Any of the animations would be dozens of images.

They do need to fix Maggie's animation though. It just needs a rescale and shift. The finish looks like the right scale, but it posts off the same point as the other animations, bringing it up off its spot.

JustMe
05-17-2018, 01:35 AM
I went back and double checked my available items. I could only come up with 30,53,120. But I don't have the Halloween items like a lot of others on here. Maybe that's the difference? But I'm not sure if they were complete outfits, or were separate items and could stack like the Valentine's day items.

Anyway, I was able to stack the Green Coat, Valentine's undies, and the Baseball Cap for 53 Commitment. If you use the Black Halter Top, it takes you to 65 Commitment, but lowers Tricks to 100, since it conflicts with the Purple Dress.

When I first read your comment, I thought too, maybe I left it out because of Tricks, but I think I just missed this one altogether. Nice find! If there are any others I missed, I hope someone else finds those, too!

Yes, drop the dress in favor of the black halter top and the yellow striped track pants. I think you left out the striped pants.

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 06:04 PM
Hi!

Could anyone write here any tips to follow or build into the wiki of Fake Lay, a guide to follow into the 5th May event? It's not included yet on the Fake Lay's wiki.

Thanks in advance.

Hornypony
05-19-2018, 12:02 PM
the 5th May event There is a page for that since May the First. Including the "tipp" how to get the outfits. There is no better way of guessing the values, because they are random for each player.

There is or was (do not know) a way of shortening the times to film them, if you start filming and then reset. But this will gain you next to nothing. You film your girls anyway and you do still need to film them to the end to actually get the outfit and you can only film girls you have completely unlocked, so if you take two weeks to complete your highest girl, speeding it up by doing a reset is ... moot.

JustMe
05-21-2018, 02:59 AM
I didn't mean to cause confusion, but I called event Cinco de Mayo, (5th of May). That's the holiday it was meant to represent.

Hornypony
05-21-2018, 06:08 AM
I didn't mean to cause confusion, but I called event Cinco de Mayo, (5th of May). That's the holiday it was meant to represent.

Do not know if they gave the event a name, but the news and updates pages says this:

[...]We couldn’t help ourselves and prepared a classic mini-event for Cinco de Mayo - the fiesta starts May 1st.[...]

Not even sure, how the spring event is named. If it has a name. The title of the news page is Spring is cumming. On the event banners it reads Help spring blow winter away and on the other banner Make spring cum again. And ingame Challenge Mr. Freezcock.

Hornypony
05-21-2018, 06:16 AM
Oh, and on the spring event and chances.

The formula posted far above suggests a minimum win chance for the event of Stamina/1000 %. I did not challenge Mr. Free z Cock often enough, but I won about 3 or 4 times in about 50 trys with inferior stats. So, plausible. And it means, with exact the same stamina and every stat less than your opponent, you still have chance to win (and possible loose with roles reversed). Not really helpfull in ranked combat, but it explains strange combat results.

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 09:19 AM
I didn't spend any money on the Mr Freezecock event, and by doing only the Charm and Seduction stats, I was just able - with the help of items - to beat him 9 times, getting all sex scenes except the last one. I'm going to go back to resetting my game now to get my reset bonus higher.

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 10:22 AM
By the way, the warp bonus has been bumped up from 50,000 max to 80,000 max. A new girl incoming maybe?

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 12:13 PM
By the way, the warp bonus has been bumped up from 50,000 max to 80,000 max. A new girl incoming maybe?

There is a new girl: Mia. It's keeping with the police theme, so she's arrested on the beach for having sex.

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 03:03 PM
There is a new girl: Mia. It's keeping with the police theme, so she's arrested on the beach for having sex.

So what name do I use to access her pictures without working towards them?

JustMe
05-24-2018, 07:43 AM
Not sure where you get the name Mia. At least on my server, the new girl is Lin. If you get her done with at least 5 days left in the event, she can do the Cinco de Mayo. Otherwise, I'm sure there will be lots and lots of chances to get other 70% versus outfits.

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 07:51 AM
Hi all,

I have read the wiki including the reset strat. I saw in an earlier post that someone claimed to have a Game Bonus of 2000+ Game Bonus. I currently have a Game Bonus of 894.3. I see that even with the 80000 Warp Bonus it will take months to get the police scene girls to completion. Right now I have worked up to the twins again. I can get a reset bouns now of "Faster By 12.5%".

I am afraid that if i reset now for the 12.5%, at the end of the next run I only get 10%, then 8% etc etc. down to less than 1%. I would rather just go ahead and do challenges for a week and wait for the skills and money rather than waste my time trying to pump that Game Bonus.

Here is my question: If I reset now will the 12.5% grow as i unlock the girls? For example, if i reset then actively play for a week resetting 10 times, will I get that percent to 100% speed increase?

thanks for the help. :)

Hornypony
05-24-2018, 01:31 PM
I see that even with the 80000 Warp Bonus it will take months to get the police scene girls to completion.

I am afraid that if i reset now for the 12.5%, at the end of the next run I only get 10%, then 8% etc etc. down to less than 1%.

It will. Without timewarps or other diamond boosts, it will.

And oversimplified, yes, it will be like that with reset bonus.

--

More elaborate, the game gives you bonus for each unlocked scene. Every time the same bonus. It will get easier to unlock those scenes and you have a hard capping timewise due to fake it times and the minimum of 10 second filming time.

The rest is pure math. If you have 900 bonus and your unlocked scenes are worth together 90, the game is so nice to tell you, hey, you will get 10% speed increase, you know, because 90 is 10% of 900. :angel:

Next time you have 990 and your bonus of 90 is ... 9.1%. And next time you have 1080 and 90 is worth 8.3% and so on.

If you can complete Twins, you should be able to do at least 50 bonus per day. Reason being, even with very high speed you will have longer and longer filming times after Cindy and Emma, but the scenes are not worth exponentially more. In fact, after Twins, the girls give all the same bonus as Twins. And the diff between Twins and Zoe is the same diff as between 14 and 15. Actually, on a Reset Run you will stop probably after Emma or Indira.

Knowing all this, you can optimise. Or rather you can estimate how long it would take to complete, say, Lin, and take this time, say it will be 16 month of waiting. Now, if you would have double speed, it would only take 8 month.

But you do not take 8 month to double your speed bonus. With only 900, it might take something like 10-30 days, depending how active you play.

So let assume you took 15 days. Still 8 month left. But wait! Another 30 days would double your speed again. And 30 days is less than 4 month.

Rinse, repeat. 4 Month left, if you use the first 60 days to increase speed you break even with the alternative of waiting 4 month.

A good value is somewhere between 2500 and 10000. Higher is of course better. But the difference between 2500, 5000 and 10000 is x1, x2 and x4. If your game bonus is good, you can get 100 reset bonus per day (resetting twice), but even with that, it would take 100 days to double after having 10000 reset bonus.

tl;dr Reset, until resetting gets boring. From a math point of view somewhere after 3000 reset bonus, the diminishing returns start kicking you in the belly. (That is an arbitrary number. It represents one month of very active play with already high game bonus)

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 01:47 PM
Rip, I accidentally typed that in the title not messages

Hornypony
05-24-2018, 01:56 PM
Here is my question: If I reset now will the 12.5% grow as i unlock the girls? For example, if i reset then actively play for a week resetting 10 times, will I get that percent to 100% speed increase? I do not understand this question. The 12.5% are only the game telling you, how much your reset bonus for resetting now is relative to your current reset bonus. Do not look at the %. Look at the number. It will be near a 100 or exactly a 100 if you only completed Twins and not completed any police girl scenes. If you would play shortly for a few hours and get 10 and do this 10 times you will get the same 100 bonus. It does not matter.

If you are very early game you can do this with quickly completing everything (except Lola) up to and not inlcuding the first "Fake It". Your personal sweet spot to reset is somewhere around the time when you no longer can stuff Fake Its from earlier girls into the filming times of later girls. This assumes of course, your Game Bonus is high enough to actually get the skills and money to complete the scenes in the time it takes you to reach the scenes.

420gamer
05-25-2018, 01:42 AM
I decided to register. I posted the question above, "reset question...", as unregistered.

Thanks for the answers, Hornypony. That pretty much clears things up on the game bonus. I was paying too much attention to number in % rather than the number itself. All in all, I see it will take a long time for me to get the police scene girls. Doing reset runs to get my Game Bonus to 2000 is like an investment in the future girls in this game. So, I am off to do resets. :)

Hornypony
05-25-2018, 11:10 AM
All in all, I see it will take a long time for me to get the police scene girls. With max warp and about 4000 reset bonus we are talking about four weeks. Give or take two weeks. That is for Anya. Lin is double that. Because I stopped resetting to complete Anya and did not start after that, at least I have pre farmed half of the money needed for Lin.

And thanks to JustMe's quick wiki update, I can afford to use my energy to activate the 30 energy money building instead of preemptive leveling unneeded skills. Which gives me more than the 60% increase of the new max warp.

--

Idle game wise this is very unusual here. The advancement slows down! In sheer numbers, it should go faster and faster. The reset bonus from the girls should not grow like 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 15 15 but like 8 16 32 64 or like 8 80 800 8000.

Because of this, the reset part of the game hits a wall. And you cannot overcome this wall by doing more and more resets in shorter and shorter tims because of Fake It times and times for filming scenes.

Of course I understand, this is to be an incentive to max out warp and or buy time travel or money with diamonds. Or quick finish with diamonds and so on. But math wise, know this: even with max warp, one should aim for several thousand reset bonus or be prepared to wait out several months instead of several weeks. And after hitting several thousand reset bonus it would take again ten times the reset bonus to drop the weeks requirement to days for the latest girls.

420gamer
05-25-2018, 12:45 PM
Using the Girls Table, which I noticed Hornypony maintains, I have worked out a few reset strategies depending on if I am at home or working. Anyway, now that I understand how this works it has gotten pretty interesting.

All the tips are much appreciated, I managed to get all the girls, up to the twins, the Cinco de Mayo clothes. Also, I have reined in my impatience knowing more will come, after all this is an idle game. ;)

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

Hornypony
05-26-2018, 02:57 AM
depending on if I am at home or working Hehe. Since it is a pure browser game, you can activate training, filming or long fake its on your phone in your lunch break :angel:

Also, I have reined in my impatience knowing more will come, after all this is an idle game. We shall see. They deviated from their previous girl grouping. Always three girls are within a order of magnitude. After that you had a big increase in money demands. The last was from Twins to Maggie, almost 20 times. So if one waited and farmed Twins and barely made it, there is no practical way to get Maggie after that, without bumping warp, or waiting several years. The increase from Anya to Lin is only about x2.

Unregistered
05-28-2018, 06:22 AM
I just recently started the game, maybe 3 or 4 days ago. I'm not getting too involved with the cinco de mayo event except maybe for Lola.

What girls are kinda universally agreed on as being the best?(as in stat-wise for combat, what ones are best to use for challenges).
If there is such a thing as best in the game that is... I've read through some pages of messages here, but.... Aye aye aye, haha. Nothing specific either on what I'm asking.
If it doesn't matter what girl you focus on, great. If it does, I hope Lola is a good one to choose. . . I dont wanna lose the only early-one that I actually like.

JustMe
05-28-2018, 11:32 AM
I just recently started the game, maybe 3 or 4 days ago. I'm not getting too involved with the cinco de mayo event except maybe for Lola.

What girls are kinda universally agreed on as being the best?(as in stat-wise for combat, what ones are best to use for challenges).
If there is such a thing as best in the game that is... I've read through some pages of messages here, but.... Aye aye aye, haha. Nothing specific either on what I'm asking.
If it doesn't matter what girl you focus on, great. If it does, I hope Lola is a good one to choose. . . I dont wanna lose the only early-one that I actually like.

Sorry, the new Lola is nice, (updated), but she is one most people skip at first because of the longer fake it times to complete her. You want to reset early and often at first, and she will slow that down. Sanshi is a good choice, but Ice is probably better. Once you can easily get to higher girls, you might want to change your top girl. I switched to Victoria when I could get longer runs in and finally Indira. Indira is the first girl with 14 positions to film. Girls with more positions will get to higher levels and get there faster. Cherry has one position and is a pain to get leveled up. The level matters because the higher the level, the more you gain from training. When you are starting, your priority is training a girl you can get to. You want to be able to train a girl while you unlock new ones, but then reset to make the whole business faster. Hornypony has posted a number of times on how to handle resets. I wish I had those posts available when I first started out. I was not nearly that efficient.
Oh, and don't worry about that event. There will be more. You can look over the wiki for more info. Hornypony's girl table is there. Really useful information.

Unregistered
05-28-2018, 04:40 PM
Not sure where you get the name Mia. At least on my server, the new girl is Lin. If you get her done with at least 5 days left in the event, she can do the Cinco de Mayo. Otherwise, I'm sure there will be lots and lots of chances to get other 70% versus outfits.

So what is the Url for accessing her pictures without earning them?

WolfyBaby
05-28-2018, 09:29 PM
Sorry, the new Lola is nice, (updated), but she is one most people skip at first because of the longer fake it times to complete her. You want to reset early and often at first, and she will slow that down. Sanshi is a good choice, but Ice is probably better. Once you can easily get to higher girls, you might want to change your top girl. I switched to Victoria when I could get longer runs in and finally Indira. Indira is the first girl with 14 positions to film. Girls with more positions will get to higher levels and get there faster. Cherry has one position and is a pain to get leveled up. The level matters because the higher the level, the more you gain from training. When you are starting, your priority is training a girl you can get to. You want to be able to train a girl while you unlock new ones, but then reset to make the whole business faster. Hornypony has posted a number of times on how to handle resets. I wish I had those posts available when I first started out. I was not nearly that efficient.
Oh, and don't worry about that event. There will be more. You can look over the wiki for more info. Hornypony's girl table is there. Really useful information.

Thank you firstly for responding. And yeah I was wondering with the Fake It times a bit. Lola does have that pesky 30min restaurant one in the end.

I haven't been resetting like crazy yet. Should I be every few hours/12-hours/24-hours? Currently I've been doing it every couple days. Im at a x14 speed for now, with a 26% boost that can be added to it currently.
Almost have enough gems to get my first 8x time warp, just have to unlock Senshi & get about 75 more challenge wins.

Since I only need about 17 hours to get my Art of Sex skill to the next level to finally be able to unlock Senshi(and the 4th cash building), I won't reset until I do. Shorter wait than if I were to reset now and start from scratch. Once I do though I will begin resetting more often if it's advised.

Hornypony
05-29-2018, 02:13 AM
On a lot of points in the game there are diminishing returns at work. Some from math, some from the developers artificially inserted. That means, the longer you play, the less difference is between the girls. The math diminishing return for leveling a girl hits you somewhere around stats for positions of 60-80, give or take. It just means, now you need several filming 10 hour sessions to increase her stamina by 1. And a girls stamina is the sum of her positions level. Lola only has 2. You should be able to bump her to 200+, but it will take a lot longer than getting Ice (4 positions) to that stamina or Indira (14 pos). At 200 stamina the formula how a girl gets practice stats changes. You still get more stats, but the difference between 100 and 200 stamina is huge (my 103 Lola gets 23k and my 197 Sanshi gets 38k stats), but after that the difference is rather smallish (254 Geeky almost gets 40k and my 700+ Indira gets ~47k)

So the best girl for challenge is rather individual. Because there is a factor that complicates things even more. Play time. If you have started training a low girl earlyer you might take too long to reach her stats with a later girl. Lets just compare Sanshi/Geeky with say 40k and a Indira or higher with say 48k stats per 24 hour practise session. There is a 8k difference per day. Or 375 days for 3M stats. In other words, if you train your low girl up to 1M each stat and then finally have a girl with 14 positions and start training her, it will take you over a year to reach your presviously best girl. And training to 1M each stat "only" takes about 75 days.

As far as I know there is no inherent bonus to any girl to beat other girls. Like a rock paper scissiors battle. They each have a different little bonus to stats, but that pales in comparison to the other effects. If one of the stats would be proven to be better than the other stats (I am one of those, that believe all stats are qually important, many believe that Tricks is inferior) and you had access to all girls from starting the game, the girls that have most bonus to that stat and are Indira or higher would be best. Since the battle is server side and even with best stats you can still loose a fight, anectodal evidence is just that. And the differences in stats in challenges are usually so huge, that a 10% bonus to a stat would be completely go unnoticed. Plus, you have to take stamina into account. So you just lost to someone that has a higher Sex Appeal or Commitment? Yeah, that stat must be the cause. But wait, the stamina of the opponent was 20% higher. Maaaaaybe it was because of that...

(If one wanted to get the last bit of usefullness out of practise, one could take into account the bonus the girl has. For that one would have to know the exact relation that would be best, like 200% 100% 50% or 100% 100% 100%. Usually one would have to take into account what each ressource costs and maximize the product of all factors to get the most effect. That is the principle to get the most area in a square or the most volume in a cube. The ressource costs are edge length. And if you do not spend ressource on one of the edges, your rectangle (actually cube, because of three stats) will have less area. Of course, this could all be moot, if they just add all stats together. But since the "edges" all cost the same amount of resource (pracise time) I assume you have to have them balanced to get the most of it. And obviously, if they did make one of the stats more or less important than the others, practise time on that stat would be overpriced. But if they are qually important, one should see the bonus a girl has on the stats as a discount on the ressource cost of practise and adjust spending accordingly to maximize the product of all three again.)

Sorry, the new Lola is nice, (updated), but she is one most people skip at first because of the longer fake it times to complete her. Plus, she only gives reset bonus, if you actually complete her.

If you have the time, do every girl. If you do not have the time, for example because you want to reset as early as possible, one should only do the highest scenes of the highest girls anyway (skipping Cherry too. Sanshi and Ice are usually needed, because with only 10 minutes fake it you can unlock a higher girl)

Should I be every few hours/12-hours/24-hours? That early you might do resets without doing fake its. After that, the highest you can go in maybe an hour. If you do not complete Lola, do not do any scenes frome her. You have more options, after you bumped warp. There are ... I like to call them walls. One is Ice and the next Frecly. To overcome those "walls" you will want to have more warp.

WolfyBaby
05-29-2018, 03:11 AM
Thanks for all the info.

I have Ice already, so that's someone to use over Lola in terms of easier leveling. Though it takes me some 2-3 hours to unlock her upon resetting for the time being.
I don't think my Lola will be too hard to work past for now haha, not much to say good of at just lvl14 with her highest stat(commitment) at 2.8k. But hey, I won't hate on her at all. She has already gotten me to rank 15 in challenges. All just small-fry up to this point, some have staminas going as high as 50, but their fighters stats are just basic 100-300's -- a couple now I've seen in these higher ranks having 1 or 2 stats at about 900, but still no contest as I'm winning all my fights 10x(sometimes) or 20x(most of the time) faster.

I too agree on keeping all 3 stats worked on. Just have always been that way in games where you control stats, keep it all as equal as possible. I raise them as Commitment>Sex Appeal>Tricks in that order, but that's just my preference.

And I am active and plan to continue being so, so I will just pick up working on someone better(like my Ice) on top of Lola, should the need for them ever arise. Lola will remain my main though out of favoritism haha. Also Ice's freaking wardrobe is too flipping expensive for me at this point in-game. I only have the 150M on me now thanks to all these nonstop ranked matches I'm winning, but I'd need around 10x that just get her whole wardrobe without going broke, so... Not happening yet lol.

And huh... Thanks for the reset advice. I will follow that and see how it pans out once I get what I want done on this playthrough. Hope I won't have to do that for very long as it'd mean I can't focus on challenges and films.

Hornypony
05-29-2018, 03:54 PM
I have Ice already, so that's someone to use over Lola in terms of easier leveling. Though it takes me some 2-3 hours to unlock her upon resetting for the time being.
I am talking about completing Ice. I think one gets to Geeky without completing any girls. But this might be dependent on your skill levels or completion of scenes. Lola gives as much bonus as Cherry, the problem is, you have to complete her. If it did not get changed, she only gives anything if completed.

If you do not want to look into a table to compare values' worth of scenes, the distribution is very, very roughly like this: Each girl is worth 1.0 more than the previous and the scenes grow like 1 2 ... 9 10. So scene 10 is worth 5 times that of scene 2 of the same girl. But only a little more than scene 9. Scene 1 of girl 8 is worth 8/7 times scene 1 of girl 7.

So the highest scene of the highest girl is always preferrable, but not if you have to wait hours for the money or skill or even fake its.

She has already gotten me to rank 15 in challenges. All just small-fry up to this point, some have staminas going as high as 50 That is fantastic. It means, the matching got a lot better.

I too agree on keeping all 3 stats worked on. Just have always been that way in games where you control stats, keep it all as equal as possible. Yes. And no. I did a calculation once under the false assumption, the combat here was like in a typical rpg, with speed, strenght and crits with double damage. If it were like this, crit would be useless. Since all stats cost the same. But it is not like this, so .. no clue. Speed and Strength (if they really do work that way) are typically multiplicative. Meaning you have to have a 100% 100% balance to get the most out of your ressource allocation to raise those stats. For "dps" it does not matter if you hit harder or more often, but in the extreme if you hit very often but not hard or hard but seldom, you loose effectifnes. The geometric explantion is the rectangle that has the most area with the least edge length: equal edges or a square.

So, the question is, how does Tricks really value into this? I did not see the formula that apparantly was visible for optics quite a while ago on client side, but as I understood it, they mangle all into a single roll, decide the winner and play a "combat" animation that fits.

Maybe combat will get more intersting, once they release those cards, that are coming soon since the game was released.

Lola will remain my main though out of favoritism haha.I wonder if it is possible with Cherry too. The game mechanics say, if you choose Cherry, you will have half the combat stats of other girls that train equally long than your girl. With Lola this is true too and with Sanshi, at leat for quite a while, but they are easier to get to 200+ stamina, where the difference between girls shrink.

None of my girls has a position stat of over 100. Highest might be 88 or so. The problem is, the devs have an arbitrary table for the girls exp for postions. So I and probably most players do not know, how much exp is needed after 100. If it is linear after 100 you can train Cherry to 200. If it is exponentially from 90 to 100, you will have a very hard time to bump Lola over 200.

Also Ice's freaking wardrobe is too flipping expensive Get event outfits. They cost nothin. And if you do not have the valentines lingerie they are the best you can dress your girl in anyways - including diamond bought accessoires. (Maybe there are better combinations without valentines lingerie, but I did not pay attention. Scroll up, there was a discussion about that).

Hope I won't have to do that for very long as it'd mean I can't focus on challenges and films. You can reset as much as you want, it will give you bonus. But math says, you will reach a point where you will need a certain amount of time to double your current reset bonus value. If that time is too long for your patience you hit your reset limit. My arbitrary limit is a month and that gives a reset bonus value of ~3000 to aim for. The rest of game bonus has to come from warp.

And if you choose your main girl from page 1 (or maybe 2), you can rather easily reset and complete her and do filming, practising and challenges.

If your game bonus is decent, you can reset and have Ice/Sanshi compete in a challenge in under the 20 minutes it takes to do the next challenge. Extend that to 4 hours if you want to do 2x 10 hour filming and 2x8 and 1x4 hour practise and you can have late page 2, early page 3 girls as your main girl. Provided your game bonus is high enough.

Unregistered
05-30-2018, 07:10 AM
Hello.
So for example, filming level 27 asks me to wait 27 days at the moment. My game bonus is 101.2 at the moment. If I reset my game, it will add 13 to that.

If I keep resetting the game and adding to the game bonus, will the game eventually ask me to wait less for my skills? Example: Fiming level 27 asking me to wait 10 days and not 27?

Hornypony
05-30-2018, 02:22 PM
Hello.
So for example, filming level 27 asks me to wait 27 days at the moment. My game bonus is 101.2 at the moment. If I reset my game, it will add 13 to that.

If I keep resetting the game and adding to the game bonus, will the game eventually ask me to wait less for my skills? Example: Fiming level 27 asking me to wait 10 days and not 27?

Game bonus: Mostly called Reset bonus. The accumulated boni from resetting.

Warp bonus: Buyable with diamonds

Total bonus: game bonus * warp bonus

As the game says it: Increase speed of cash, hearts & skills

If you double your total bonus, no matter how, you get double cash, double hearts and half level time for skills (or double skills, whichever way you want to look at it). It should decrease time needed for filming a scene too, but this might be included in "hearts".

Soooo, save up diamonds for warp or reset a lot. Best, do both, since this is how multiplication works. Increasing both factors.

And yes, you will get to lvl 27 in a skill in a few seconds, once your total bonus is high enough. You "only" need 1k reset bonus and 1k warp to get to 1 Million total bonus. Or 8k reset bonus and 128 warp. That shrinks 27 days down to 3 seconds.

Your limit for resetting ist the 10 second filmig time for a scene and the fake it times of 10 minutes and 30 minutes. And you should reset, if you have to wait hours or days for the money or skills for the next scene. Of course you can do longer reset cycles over weeks, but you do not gain more speed this way; but maybe there is an event and you want do complete the next girl or just completed one and want to do the event with her or such like.

will the game eventually ask me to wait less for my skills? The game tells you exactly how much less you have to wait for skills in % bevor resetting or buying warp.

WolfyBaby
06-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Yeah I definitely think the matching has gotten more fair if it didn't used to be. I'm now rank 24 with my Lola at all just 10k stats(I round it, her Commitment is 9.6k but the event outfit dropped it a few hundred, and tricks is boosted to 9.6k). She's now wearing her event outfit that I got from filming while resetting. Gonna try to get Ices too while im resetting before time is up too if I'm lucky enough. I likely won't in time since there's just a day though.

I'm gonna be making 6 diamonds off this arena rank, putting me at 99 total. If I can hit rank 25(where hopefully the reward is 7+ diamonds) with Lola then I'm going to. I wanna get my first x8 warp as soon as possible to speed up my game that much more. If not ah well, I can wait for the next challenge rewards to come or get the 15 diamonds I'm gonna get with just 40 more challenge wins.

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 09:57 AM
The Cinco De Mayo event ends tomorrow, so I wonder if we'll get a new event very soon. According to the events page of the wiki, from Febuary onwards it seems like there has been small gaps between events so that there is always 1 or 2 events running. Perhaps some kind of Summer event incoming?

Hornypony
06-02-2018, 03:02 AM
I'm now rank 24 with my Lola at all just 10k statsDo not get me wrong, but I think they overcompensated. If you can get to top rank with any stats, the practise and training has no meaning at all. I am barely at 24 myself and all I can see now are unbeatable opponents, so if I loose one fight, I might drop to 23 and not make it again to 24 - this already has happened a few weeks ago.

Perhaps some kind of Summer event incoming? I would be surprised, if not. My guess is something with a Beach.

420gamer
06-04-2018, 09:41 AM
Just noticed a new challenge mode with Sanshi and Cherry. I do not see the icon with Sunshine though. That is kinda sad because i dumped tons of training on her to try and win Freezell. Just going to have to beef up Sanshi a bit more. :D

WolfyBaby
06-04-2018, 09:54 AM
Just noticed a new challenge mode with Sanshi and Cherry. I do not see the icon with Sunshine though. That is kinda sad because i dumped tons of training on her to try and win Freezell. Just going to have to beef up Sanshi a bit more. :D

I think it's with all non-event girls. Just unlocked a scene with my Lola by beating a Cherry. Says you unlock more scenes by beating different girls. Since there's 19 boxes in total, I assume we can use them all.

420gamer
06-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Bummer. My Sunshine has really high stats. :(

I am still doing resets. My goal is 2500 Game Bonus (Reset Bonus) so i have 400 more to go. I am wondering what will happen if you challenge a girls not yet unlocked, will a silhouette go down on her? :D

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 10:09 AM
How does one go about finding the images in this game exactly? In the way that URLs are provided for them earlier in the thread.

420gamer
06-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Just beat a silhouetted Lola, nothing happened. So I am guessing if you beat them they must be unlocked.

How does one go about finding the images in this game exactly? In the way that URLs are provided for them earlier in the thread.

You can find the images and the sprite sheets in any browser's inspector mode. For example, in Chrome, go to View -> Developer -> Developer Tools. Then go to the Application tab scroll down to frames, expand the game frame and finally Images. There you will find everything that is currently loaded.

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Just beat a silhouetted Lola, nothing happened. So I am guessing if you beat them they must be unlocked.

You can find the images and the sprite sheets in any browser's inspector mode. For example, in Chrome, go to View -> Developer -> Developer Tools. Then go to the Application tab scroll down to frames, expand the game frame and finally Images. There you will find everything that is currently loaded.

Anyone have this address for Lin?

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 11:49 AM
I beat Lola as Indira, and got a sex scene with Lola eating out Indira. Considering how there are 19 girls, therefore 18 scenes per girl, that would be 342 sex scenes. My guess is that there is just 2 models, one of the girl getting eaten out and the other girl doing the eating, and they just mix and match the 2 for every respective scene.

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Although actually, looking at it again, apparently you can have a girl challenge themselves. Not sure what happens then, wouldn't surprise me if nothing special happens, but would be cool if there was a unique dialogue box or something for it.

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Although actually, looking at it again, apparently you can have a girl challenge themselves. Not sure what happens then, wouldn't surprise me if nothing special happens, but would be cool if there was a unique dialogue box or something for it.

I got Ice on Ice and there's nothing special about it tbh.

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 12:12 PM

Sorry, quoted but forgot to reply. I meant to say thanksbut this onlyseems to nring up nutaku images and nothing from the game itself

WolfyBaby
06-04-2018, 12:26 PM
I beat Lola as Indira, and got a sex scene with Lola eating out Indira. Considering how there are 19 girls, therefore 18 scenes per girl, that would be 342 sex scenes. My guess is that there is just 2 models, one of the girl getting eaten out and the other girl doing the eating, and they just mix and match the 2 for every respective scene.

19 scenes per girl since you still get the losers service by beating someone using the same girl as you(in the case of my dominant Lola getting served by someones lesser Lola).

No nothing special. The pre-dialogue wasn't unique or anything to show that she was talking to "herself", but the same bathing area scene like all the others(I presume anyway, only battled Cherry & Lola so far, maybe scenes will change once you hit each reward section/after every 3 girls).

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 12:40 PM
New type of practice session is added: Coaching.

Level up a girl to your best girl. Time 14 days. Energy cost 25.

Hornypony
06-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Just noticed a new challenge mode with Sanshi and Cherry. I do not see the icon with Sunshine though. That is kinda sad because i dumped tons of training on her to try and win Freezell. Just going to have to beef up Sanshi a bit more. :D Click in the cabinet below the TV where you do practicse. Do not know if bug display or whatnot. But if you click there it goes to the same screent that says: Help Sunshine get served by the other girls. ...

I think it's with all non-event girls. Just unlocked a scene with my Lola by beating a Cherry. Says you unlock more scenes by beating different girls. Since there's 19 boxes in total, I assume we can use them all. What irks me, it says you have to finde 15 different girls, but there are 19 boxes. What happens after 15?

Bummer. My Sunshine has really high stats. :(

I am still doing resets. My goal is 2500 Game Bonus (Reset Bonus) so i have 400 more to go. I am wondering what will happen if you challenge a girls not yet unlocked, will a silhouette go down on her? :D You cant "find" an uncompleted girls for the 40 diamonds.

How does one go about finding the images in this game exactly? In the way that URLs are provided for them earlier in the thread. Look into your cache. That gives you the filenamestructure.

Although actually, looking at it again, apparently you can have a girl challenge themselves. Not sure what happens then, wouldn't surprise me if nothing special happens, but would be cool if there was a unique dialogue box or something for it. Now that would be funny.

Sooo, how will we find girls that no one has as their best girl? And for that matter, how will we win challenges with girls that are not our best girl.

Hornypony
06-04-2018, 12:47 PM
New type of practice session is added: Coaching.

Level up a girl to your best girl. Time 14 days. Energy cost 25.

Well, that changes a lot of things.

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 01:15 PM
I’ve got two going now for 50 energy, indira and Emma. I figure that in the long run you might as well get all your girls up. For me, my best girl has 1.8 mil for each of the 3 stats. The coaching is going to give each girl a million in each stat doing it once. That should be sufficient for events I would think. Event girls I’d probably max out just in case. Anyone have a better strategy?

Hornypony
06-04-2018, 01:30 PM
The coaching stats are without clothing items. As all practise stats are. And all girls have 20% bonus, that counts as clothing bonus.

The plan is, to do 15+ wins with your best girl. And then get one after the other to her level and get 15+ wins with them.

All the while hoping, there will be enough diversity or a game change, so you will encounter enough different girls. Right now you only do challenge against the best girl of your opponent.

It is unknown, how the event girls will be treatet, when their event comes again.

420gamer
06-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Sorry, quoted but forgot to reply. I meant to say thanksbut this onlyseems to nring up nutaku images and nothing from the game itself

open the "game_frame". one level deeper. it is even named "game_frame" like :
in the application tab:
Frames -> Top -> game_frame

many are named with numbers, some are named "anim.png" these are the 'sprite sheets' for the animation. the other images like the 'recorded sex scenes' work the same way. find the image you want to see, then open it in a new tab.

you can then change the girl by changing the name in the URL.

I kinda used this to figure out who my next 'top girl' will be. i like the animations for Indra. So I will start leveling her up to be my 'top girl'.

420gamer
06-04-2018, 01:55 PM
Click in the cabinet below the TV where you do practicse. Do not know if bug display or whatnot. But if you click there it goes to the same screent that says: Help Sunshine get served by the other girls. ...

I would have never thought to click on that. thanks!
now i can use two or three girls on the Special Challenge. If Sanshi has beaten Cherry, then i go back and select Sunshine or Indra. :)

Sooo, how will we find girls that no one has as their best girl? And for that matter, how will we win challenges with girls that are not our best girl.

diamonds or wait. :)

I think the Special is bug-y with Sunshine. Her blow job animation freaks out when she moves her head down, and if you select her for Practice the start button does not show up; so i can not let her 'coach' the other girls. :( 8 days for Sanshi.

Hornypony
06-04-2018, 02:41 PM
now i can use two or three girls on the Special Challenge I do not think, this is how this works.

This is normal ranked challenge, not a special challenge. You just have to encounter (and win against) different girls - with different girls as your champion.

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 04:05 PM
The coaching stats are without clothing items. As all practise stats are. And all girls have 20% bonus, that counts as clothing bonus.

The plan is, to do 15+ wins with your best girl. And then get one after the other to her level and get 15+ wins with them.

All the while hoping, there will be enough diversity or a game change, so you will encounter enough different girls. Right now you only do challenge against the best girl of your opponent.

It is unknown, how the event girls will be treatet, when their event comes again.

Yea that’s what I was thinking. Do you know if this is considered an actual event or a permanent part of the game to build towards? I don’t see a time limit on the challenge screen. If it’s permanent, it could give the game more girl diversity since you can get them all to the same stats. People could then use their favorite instead of just the one they leveled the most when they first started playing. And thanks for the bit about the clothes. I forgot about those stats lol

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Hi!

Where can I see the needed level (reached filming) of each girl to unlock their own 2nd & 3rd positions (the ones that can be unlocked with gems too after getting the girl) ?

Is there any table for this on the wiki (beside the ones with the individual informations and goup table wich needs to upgrade scenes before to get them) or into the game (excepting the moment when getting the girl) ?

Hornypony
06-04-2018, 11:46 PM
This info is not on the wiki. Neither is the % bonus the girls have to combat stats. Or how much bonus the girls have through accessoires and clothing items.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Is it always 14 days to mentor regardless? If so, pump main girl for a few weeks I guess? When's the right time? 2 Weeks is a lot of wasted reset potential.

Hornypony
06-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Is it always 14 days to mentor regardless? If so, pump main girl for a few weeks I guess? When's the right time? 2 Weeks is a lot of wasted reset potential.It is less if the girl has higher stats. It is maximum 14 days.

The right time seems to be asap. There are a lot of diamonds per girl. 10-15 diamonds should be rather easy. And if you you manage 15 wins against different girls, there are 25 diamonds per girl. If you can buy a warp x8 with those diamonds, the lost reset time is well spent. Furthermore, resetting with more warp is better.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 05:46 PM
For me, it's 106 Gems to get 2x, 200 for 4x and 267 for 8x. Do I save up for the 8x to save a lot of gems or get the 2x now?

Hornypony
06-06-2018, 12:06 AM
For me, it's 106 Gems to get 2x, 200 for 4x and 267 for 8x. Do I save up for the 8x to save a lot of gems or get the 2x now?
That is a good question. Maybe someone can answer this in detail.

Warp costs increase, the more you have. It does not grow as fast as other things in the game, but it grows.

Obviously, buying 3 times x2 with stable costs does cost more than buying 1 x8. But how does that discount really work?

And there is a maximum warp. Is there a difference in buying x8 x8 x8 x8 x8 x2 and x2 x8 x8 x8 x8 x8 and x8 x8 x2 x8 x8 x8? There might be scenarios where it is cheaper to buy x8 x8 x2 and others where it is cheaper to buy x2 x8 x8.

From a progression point of view I would say, it depends how much you can increase by resetting, how near you are to the warp maximum, how much a x2 would benefit you, how much diamonds you get normally etc.

For me, it is 108 and a x1.6. So I shall be waiting for at least one of two things: new warp maximum and discount on diamond spending. Preferrably both.

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 11:27 AM
And there is a maximum warp.
I did the whale thing and maxxed my warp asap. Got capped at 50,000. For reason unknown, I recently got an offer to buy another x1.6 which took me to a new cap of 80,000. That begs the question of soft caps and reasons for breaking them?

Also does anybody know if there is a reset bonus cap? I'm at 3357 right now and finished resetting while I try to get all girls unlocked... still days between levels on the last 3 girls waiting for cash mainly.

p.s. I normally don't spend any money on these games so the whale thing is a huge exception.

JustMe
06-06-2018, 11:33 AM
This info is not on the wiki. Neither is the % bonus the girls have to combat stats. Or how much bonus the girls have through accessoires and clothing items.

The percent given for many expendable items is in there somewhere. The easiest way to find a girl's intrinsic bonus is to be sure that she has no gear or items and check the green bar(s). They will add to 20% total.
Only clothing items up there are the valentines gear.

JustMe
06-06-2018, 11:39 AM
Hi!

Where can I see the needed level (reached filming) of each girl to unlock their own 2nd & 3rd positions (the ones that can be unlocked with gems too after getting the girl) ?

Is there any table for this on the wiki (beside the ones with the individual informations and goup table wich needs to upgrade scenes before to get them) or into the game (excepting the moment when getting the girl) ?

If you click on the girl in the "Girls" frame, it shows you the animation. It will also have stars with numbers for the levels you need to unlock those animations. Are those the one's you were asking about?

JustMe
06-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Anyone else seeing a steep change in difficulty about level 22 or 23? Also, once I hit 25, I seem to be facing a very small group of players that are around my level. I might skip one, face a different one, and then get the one I had skipped back again next. I'm ranked pretty high, so it might be a disadvantage related to the number of players ahead of me.

Hornypony
06-06-2018, 03:25 PM
For reason unknown, I recently got an offer to buy another x1.6 which took me to a new cap of 80,000. That begs the question of soft caps and reasons for breaking them?

Also does anybody know if there is a reset bonus cap? I'm at 3357 right now and finished resetting while I try to get all girls unlocked... still days between levels on the last 3 girls waiting for cash mainly.
Only maxing warp is not very whale-ish in my opinion. More like a dolphin :silly: . But joking aside, the maximum got raised again. That's all. It started out with 10000 I think. It was 30000 once and then 50000. They did this shortly before or after introducing new girls.

I do not understand the term soft cap in this context. After googling it ... there is no soft cap. If you want to complete the last girls within a few month, withoud "real" whaling, you need to be near the max warp and have a few thousand in reset bonus. How high your reset bonus is, determines, how much warp you can afford not to have or how much you will break down the months for the latest girl.

Current order of magnitude guess: If you have 3 digits in M of total bonus you have 1 digit in weeks for completing Lin.

I made a table for that kind of calculation/guess, it is in the wiki. Look at your current money income, as you have noticed, you mainly have to wait for cash now. The last 4 girls together need ~1500qd (Twins needed 4qd ...). So if you do only make 1qd per day, we are looking at several years to wait. With your stats, I guess you make 12qd per day. You might increase this with filming and leveling the buildings by x2 and doing challengs and the occasional time travel ticket gives money too so my guess is 2 month if you stop resetting now.

So to decice if you should or could stop resetting, you have to ask yourself, if you can and want to double your reset bonus in 1 month. This is doable, but you will be resetting twice a day. Of course this is only a guess. A magnitude shift of x2 is quickly done, but the cash calculation will give you a maximum wait time with 1 hour precision - income per hour is known to you and money requests of the girls are known too...

On the reset max:

Since there is a practical diminishing return in raising reset bonus, there might not be a maximum. Since they did not write a maximum next to the number as with warp bonus, this might be so. At least it would be very lame to have a maximum and not tell the players. You have limits on resets due to fake its. So doing it faster and faster is not an option. And higher girls do not give more bonus per time. So a practical number is 100 per day. Should you aquire 36000 in reset bonus (by resetting a whole year every day twice) it ist still only a x10 to 3600. And as we should know by now, with max warp and 3600 you can just wait a few month and complete all current girls. Speed only gives you the ability to complete the girls. There is no use for speed in challenge or training girls - wich is difficult if you are resetting.

Hornypony
06-06-2018, 03:29 PM
Anyone else seeing a steep change in difficulty about level 22 or 23? Also, once I hit 25, I seem to be facing a very small group of players that are around my level. I might skip one, face a different one, and then get the one I had skipped back again next. I'm ranked pretty high, so it might be a disadvantage related to the number of players ahead of me. Maybe they broke the matchmaking again, after they made it too good. Read about the Lola with 10k that got to 24 last week? I was 24 yesterday and now I am again at 22.

But hey, at least now you can get your Taco-Anya with little effort :joy:

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 06:12 PM
If you click on the girl in the "Girls" frame, it shows you the animation. It will also have stars with numbers for the levels you need to unlock those animations. Are those the one's you were asking about?

No, I refered the ones that you can buy with gems, just in the moment you get the girl fully (the moment that you can get the 20 gems reward for it). In this moment, you could see 3 different positions, that just 1 is unlocked the first time you get the girl, and the other 2 positions are locked until you reach an indicated "star level" with that girl or pay with gems.

1. How can I see those again?

2. Where can I find this numbers of stars needed by every girl into the wiki? Is not actually on the individual tables neither on the groupal table.

JustMe
06-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Got an outfit. They are plus 70% versus.

Hornypony
06-07-2018, 01:59 AM

2. Where can I find this numbers of stars needed by every girl into the wiki? Is not actually on the individual tables neither on the groupal table.
As said previously, it is not in the wiki. And you ARE talking about the same thing as JustMe. The sex positons have stars as placeholders. And the number is the level of the girl needed to unlock the sex scene. A girls's level is the sum of all her "favorite positions", the ones you increase by filming in a studio.

It might be interessting to put it there, but, if you do have the stars unlocked you do not need the info anymore and if you do not have the stars unlocked, you see the number right there in the game.

Feel free to add the info to the wiki as placeholders. I have no clue how templates work. There are many things not in the wiki. For example the time needed to complete a scene - it was, once. But too difficult to obtain the values.

JustMe
06-07-2018, 02:02 AM
No, I refered the ones that you can buy with gems, just in the moment you get the girl fully (the moment that you can get the 20 gems reward for it). In this moment, you could see 3 different positions, that just 1 is unlocked the first time you get the girl, and the other 2 positions are locked until you reach an indicated "star level" with that girl or pay with gems.

Sorry, that is in the game, not the wiki. We could add it to the wiki, but I can't see it anymore for any girls but Lin. (Her's are 500 and 700.) When you click the Girls tab in the game, you'll see Cherry smoking a cigarette in the cab (unless you clicked the hanger, then she is standing in the cab wearing whatever she does in the "challenge" tab). Just click on her, or any girl you have unlocked, and they will show you the scene you got when you unlocked her. You'll also see 2 other stars, or circles with the unlocked positions. The stars will have the level needed to unlock the position. You just click on the circles to change the bonus animation.

JustMe
06-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Maybe they broke the matchmaking again, after they made it too good. Read about the Lola with 10k that got to 24 last week? I was 24 yesterday and now I am again at 22.

Taco-Anya is in the works! About 3.5 days for her coaching to complete. I might need to lay off my main to let her pass though. I hate to do that, but it would be for a good cause.

JustMe
06-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Maybe they broke the matchmaking again, after they made it too good. Read about the Lola with 10k that got to 24 last week? I was 24 yesterday and now I am again at 22.

I get kinda funny results with the girls I bumped up with coaching so far. It's almost like they aren't counting all of the new stat. It just seems like I'm loosing a lot of challenges when I have 10% better stats across the board. It could be bad luck with RNG as well. I seem to have that.

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 12:40 PM
What is the trophy stat when selecting a wardrobe piece?

Hornypony
06-07-2018, 04:18 PM
it would be for a good cause More tacos.:silly:

What is the trophy stat when selecting a wardrobe piece? Should you mean the VS. Symbol, that is all three stats.

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:45 PM
It looks my main girl is stronger still than the girl I coaching. It says I must make stronger. Anyone understand how they decide?

Hornypony
06-08-2018, 01:06 PM
It looks my main girl is stronger still than the girl I coaching. It says I must make stronger. Anyone understand how they decide?

Good question.

If you coached the new girl, and trained the old best girl at the same time, the new girl would only get the difference in stats at the start of the training.

You should be able to see the difference between the girls if you coach the new girl again. You can coach a girl again, can you? :fear:

Now my question is, are clothing items considered to decide which girl is best? And are the stats weighted or just added together?

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 03:34 PM

Just saw the Twins on Twins one, and it cracked me up, though! It's like quadruplets or something... Freaky! x)

JustMe
06-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Good question.

If you coached the new girl, and trained the old best girl at the same time, the new girl would only get the difference in stats at the start of the training.

You should be able to see the difference between the girls if you coach the new girl again. You can coach a girl again, can you? :fear:

Now my question is, are clothing items considered to decide which girl is best? And are the stats weighted or just added together?

I noticed the same behavior. It looks like what gets added to the new girl is related to the base stats, not including the girl's bonus. For Indira, the commitment stat is kinda weak in the coaching because I don't practice to get base stats level, I look at the end result.

It looks like there is some threshold for being able to coach again.

Oh, and they definitely select your best girl based on base stat. I have 2 girls now with better gear giving them better stats, but Indira is still used as my "best girl"

JustMe
06-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Just saw the Twins on Twins one, and it cracked me up, though! It's like quadruplets or something... Freaky! x)

I'm tired of seeing the twins. I wish I could get a few other girls. At the beginning, it was Ice. Now, for me, at the end, every other opponent is using the twins.
That said, I'm using Indira, which is probably second most common now. On top of that, the twins and Victoria are the two I mentioned that now have better stats than Indira because of the better gear. Add that to the twins having one of the more interesting BJ animations, so I get why they get played as much as they do. Just wish there were a little more diversity.

JustMe
06-09-2018, 05:01 AM
Good question.

It really looks like they just add the base stats to get your best girl. And I believe that what gets added from coaching is related to the ratios of base stats of the best girl. I have a couple that ended up with individual stats higher than the best girl. It may be that they matched the sum of the base stat and that I didn't see that since I continued to train the best girl for the days the coaching went on. It looks like you need to have each of the best girl's stats higher than another girl's to be able to coach her. My practice runs a full day, so it may be a while before I can test that.

Hornypony
06-09-2018, 05:49 PM
I am confused now.

Is this supposed to be a event?

On Nut it is advertised as such. Ingame it is not.

The banner says "Girl on Girl action". As if this was a time limited event. It even has a countdown.

Ingame it has no countdown. Previous events had one. It just says "New". And all of it looks and feels like a new game mechanic. A sort of meta trophy or extended trophy - you get diamonds and items after the 20+ diamonds for completing a girl. Now you have to win challenges with her. Was there ever an event where you could gain diamonds, instead of spending them?

Furthermore, in the memory tab it is sorted in front of all the other events and after The day we met. It is named Getting clean there.

--

What I am curious, how will the game decide, who your best girl is and does it do so with the sum of all base stats or only if all base stats are higher.

JustMe
06-10-2018, 12:10 PM
I am confused now.

Is this supposed to be a event?

On Nut it is advertised as such. Ingame it is not.
I really think it is an event. I think they may be cautious about the timing till they see what is a good length. With some girls taking 2 weeks to coach, I could see many players hoping this event would stretch for a significant length of time.

The banner says "Girl on Girl action". As if this was a time limited event. It even has a countdown.

Ingame it has no countdown. Previous events had one. It just says "New". And all of it looks and feels like a new game mechanic. A sort of meta trophy or extended trophy - you get diamonds and items after the 20+ diamonds for completing a girl. Now you have to win challenges with her. Was there ever an event where you could gain diamonds, instead of spending them?
I'm curious what the countdown you saw said. Was it a month? I agree with you on it having the feel of a new mechanic, but it is also unclear which parts are related to the event, (if I can assume that at least part of this is an event), and which parts, if any, are part of a new game mechanic.

I think the diamonds have a purpose in the game. I'm guessing they expect to see players spending them on energy to be able to coach more girls. If they can get players used to the idea of spending them, by making it a bit easier to get them, they have changed the player mindset in a way that benefits them. I don't think there is anything wrong with this. It looks like it could be a win-win for game and the players.

Furthermore, in the memory tab it is sorted in front of all the other events and after The day we met. It is named Getting clean there.
I hadn't noticed this! I changed the wiki page for the event.

What I am curious, how will the game decide, who your best girl is and does it do so with the sum of all base stats or only if all base stats are higher.

I managed to get the twins past Indira by not practicing with Indira. One of her stats is still higher, but not the sum. So, it's only the sum of the base stats.
I have girls now that have all been coached, but have both the sum of their base stats and each individual stat lower than my best girl. I still can't coach them, so there much be a threshold to pass before coaching is an option.

Unregistered
06-10-2018, 07:53 PM
I really think it is an event. I think they may be cautious about the timing till they see what is a good length. With some girls taking 2 weeks to coach, I could see many players hoping this event would stretch for a significant length of time.

I'm curious what the countdown you saw said. Was it a month? I agree with you on it having the feel of a new mechanic, but it is also unclear which parts are related to the event, (if I can assume that at least part of this is an event), and which parts, if any, are part of a new game mechanic.

The timer is on the right hand side of the nutaku page. Right now, it only has 7 days and 10 hours left. It's roughly 10pm, est. Maybe it will be a re-ocurring event? But this event doesn't give you a lot of time to win many of the outfits. Not sure why, but that may be the point. Pick the one or two you like, then get 15 battles won, the best way you can, with those 1 or 2 girls.

Or the point might be to entice people to spend loads of diamonds, who knows?

Hornypony
06-11-2018, 02:14 AM
I have girls now that have all been coached, but have both the sum of their base stats and each individual stat lower than my best girl. I still can't coach them, so there much be a threshold to pass before coaching is an option. This sounds bad. Very Bad.

Or the point might be to entice people to spend loads of diamond Bah. I say it is advertising. Can't advertise a new feature for half a year and have a banner. So they got two weeks or so in the event area of nut.

JustMe
06-11-2018, 03:11 AM
I agree. It's still unclear. They'll have to exempt event girls at first if the coaching is a new feature. Two weeks of coaching would have pushed any of them well past what was needed in the xmas or spring events.

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 06:06 AM
Bah. I say it is advertising. Can't advertise a new feature for half a year and have a banner. So they got two weeks or so in the event area of nut.

I really hope so.

JustMe
06-11-2018, 01:21 PM
I have a little more than 5% difference between a girl I coached before and the best girl. Each of the individual stats is higher on the best girl, though not by a lot on one. Still not able to coach them again. I get the "work on your best girl" message. It could be a one shot deal, too. It's hard to say when they give so little info on these things.

Hornypony
06-11-2018, 05:05 PM
I agree. It's still unclear. They'll have to exempt event girls at first if the coaching is a new feature. Two weeks of coaching would have pushed any of them well past what was needed in the xmas or spring events. That would not be a problem. The spring girl was blocked from doing normal challenges, no problem blocking a new girl from coaching, while still being the active event girl. Oh, and they now do no longer open their own Get Clean page. Previously, Mistlhoe and little Miss Sunshine could open that page by clicking below the TV. And winning with them does not open it, too. But I do not know, if it was previously possible to win and get trophys with them.

I have a little more than 5% difference between a girl I coached before and the best girl. Each of the individual stats is higher on the best girl, though not by a lot on one. Still not able to coach them again. I get the "work on your best girl" message. It could be a one shot deal, too. It's hard to say when they give so little info on these things. That sounds better. If it were a one shot, you would not get a message like "work on your best girl". That indicates a threshold. Other possibilitys were a cooldown, the said one shot, buggy implementation with all the clothingbonus and inherent girl bonus and whatnot.

But with that message, I say threshold. And there are several ways to do that, of course. All base stats higher, sum of base stats higher, higher in absolute numbers, higher in percent of number, combination of several aspects, counting in stamina somehow etc.

Should the threshold be around 600k difference in sum of base stats, my guess would be 14 days worth of training is the threshold - since it takes 14 days to coach an untrained girl.

JustMe
06-12-2018, 03:32 AM
A threshold was my first thought as well. I doubt they bring in stamina since my best girl's is over 3x the other's. I do hope that it is a permanent change to the game. It makes the newer girls more obviously useful for something besides adding to the player stamina.

Hornypony
06-12-2018, 04:24 PM
A threshold was my first thought as well. I doubt they bring in stamina since my best girl's is over 3x the other's. I do hope that it is a permanent change to the game. It makes the newer girls more obviously useful for something besides adding to the player stamina.

They could bring in stamina with relative practise time. Coaching is practise. But once over 200 stamina, there would not be a great difference.

My guess at the moment is, they have a minimum coaching time. Like the 10 minute 1 hour and 4 hour options. You cant train the 4 hour option for only half an hour. So, what is the minimum coaching time? It is reduced, if the trainee has higher stats. But is this linear or an arbitrary table.

I have not many trained girls. Most have 14 days as their coaching time. But two of them have only 13 days and 20 hours. So if it is linear, they might round to the nearest 4 hour point. So you might just need to have (14 2/24) / 14 or (14 4/24) / 14 better stats than the trainee. But if you have already a 5% difference, the minimum coaching time is propably a day or longer. That would be 15/14 or 7.2% in base stats.

JustMe
06-12-2018, 06:30 PM
They could bring in stamina with relative practise time. Coaching is practise. But once over 200 stamina, there would not be a great difference.

My guess at the moment is, they have a minimum coaching time. Like the 10 minute 1 hour and 4 hour options. You cant train the 4 hour option for only half an hour. So, what is the minimum coaching time? It is reduced, if the trainee has higher stats. But is this linear or an arbitrary table.

I have not many trained girls. Most have 14 days as their coaching time. But two of them have only 13 days and 20 hours. So if it is linear, they might round to the nearest 4 hour point. So you might just need to have (14 2/24) / 14 or (14 4/24) / 14 better stats than the trainee. But if you have already a 5% difference, the minimum coaching time is propably a day or longer. That would be 15/14 or 7.2% in base stats.

The shortest training time for coaching I saw was 4 days. She had pretty good stats at the time, just not up there with Indira.

Unregistered
06-18-2018, 08:24 AM
Hi, is there any way to do extact images?

Unregistered
06-22-2018, 11:29 AM
New event is here. Basically the same as the Easter and Valentine events, in that there is a new minigame, and you have to complete it with each girl to win an outfit and sex scenes. Outfits are painted football outfits, +70% bonus as per usual. Like the Easter event, the sex scenes require multiple girls. The theme is threesomes with the goalie Ivana. As far as I can tell, the girls required aren't random like last time, but actually seem to be in order.

Cherry and Lola go together, and Geeky and Dora go together. When you get one half of a sex scene, Ivana will tell you who the other person is. So I'm guessing the pairs are: Cherry and Lola, Sanshi and Ice, Geeky and Dora, Frecly and Pantress, Victoria and Cindy, Emma and Indira, Ashley and Zoe, The Twins and Maggie, Winona and Anya. There are 19 girls, so not sure about Lin or if another girl gets left out. Unless the plan is to add girl #20 before the event ends and she goes with Lin perhaps?

Minigame is fair. You have 10 levels, each level has a higher score threshold. Level 10 requires 35,000 points, but I've managed to hit over 60,000 in one level, so it's not too hard. The trick really is trying to lure the goalie to either side of the goal and when she is down, go for the targets and mines.

I've already gotten 3 girls so far, and with 30 days, should be able to get all the ones I have unlocked without any problems I think. I wonder if the devs read this thread because it feels like they addressed all the problems the Easter event had.

SmilingSparrow
06-22-2018, 11:41 AM
I'm pretty sure it get's harder which each girl you get. I got 3 no problem, and the 4th is being a right pain. One thing they don't tell you is that if you don't hit the "boobs" the explode and take a hefty chunk of points. It seems random. I had one take 5000 points away. So I've found it pain to get the combo going while hitting the boobs, especially if they appear in the middle of the net. I swear they didn't explode the first few games. Or they just added more boobs making it hard to hit all of them.

Hornypony
06-22-2018, 12:34 PM
I wonder if the devs read this thread because it feels like they addressed all the problems the Easter event had. Well, if I were a dev, I would read threads like that. Or I would let my QA do that. But you actually can give feedback to them, and some people probably did. I did once with a translation ... mishap, and it was fixed a few days later.

Hornypony
06-22-2018, 04:01 PM
I'm pretty sure it get's harder which each girl you get. I got 3 no problem, and the 4th is being a right pain. One thing they don't tell you is that if you don't hit the "boobs" the explode and take a hefty chunk of points. It seems random. I had one take 5000 points away. So I've found it pain to get the combo going while hitting the boobs, especially if they appear in the middle of the net. I swear they didn't explode the first few games. Or they just added more boobs making it hard to hit all of them. Same here. The boobs did explode, but it took much longer.

Spamming a lot of balls helped with girls 1-3 and girl 4 up to 9. But 10 on girl 4? Nope.

I sure hope it will get easier the more days pass. Otherwise, girl 5, no way.

PowerCast
06-22-2018, 05:11 PM
Same here. The boobs did explode, but it took much longer.

Spamming a lot of balls helped with girls 1-3 and girl 4 up to 9. But 10 on girl 4? Nope.

I sure hope it will get easier the more days pass. Otherwise, girl 5, no way.

Same here. Can do girl 4 up to 9, sometimes 10... but they spawn way more mines in the top corners, where you need to lure her to jump, and way more targets around the middle. Really hard to get the multiplier up.

*edit* got lucky on my very last attempt. Got girl 4, lots of boob spawns, no mine spawns. Still, the ramp up is very hard.

Unregistered
06-23-2018, 07:47 AM
So do I really only have 15 attempts in 30 days?

tt1000
06-23-2018, 09:47 AM
So do I really only have 15 attempts in 30 days?

15 attempts per day. After the last attempt it will give a timer for the next 15 attempts.

Hornypony
06-24-2018, 12:58 PM
Phew. I hope it will not get harder. Five girls done. And the ticket is a liar. Twins have a foursome :silly:

As a tipp, for those who have not figured it out yet: get your multiplier up! How? Get fastclicking abilities (I use keyboardmouse for spamming clicks) and spam left right left right left right etc. If you aim the lower third above ground or the high corners, you can get more balls in, before switching to the other side. If there are boob-mines in the middle, get one ball to that target while switching - this is tricky. And remember, you do not need to hit the targets bullseye.

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 09:27 AM
I'm bored of effort with this game. Anyone have any CG rips?

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 10:48 PM
Has anyone else gotten multiple outfits per girl this event? So far Cindy, Pantress, Dora, Geeky, Sanshi, and Cherry all have two skin painted outfits.

tt1000
06-26-2018, 07:17 AM
Has anyone else gotten multiple outfits per girl this event? So far Cindy, Pantress, Dora, Geeky, Sanshi, and Cherry all have two skin painted outfits.

And Zoe. I guess we need 32 bodypaints as there are 32 teams at WC? Twins represent 2 countries, looks like uruguay and colombia.

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 10:20 PM
And Zoe. I guess we need 32 bodypaints as there are 32 teams at WC? Twins represent 2 countries, looks like uruguay and colombia.

Got any images to share? I'd like to see the 3somes too.

420gamer
06-28-2018, 04:40 AM
I did not find this soccer event too difficult. I have now all the painted suits. I noticed that when i tried this on my computer, the goalie was always walking toward my mouse and was able to block several shots. I switched to my iPad later and was not able to block so many. You can simply tap alternate sides or corners and she kinda walks toward where your last shot went. Everytime she dove for it, i then shot the boobs and targets in the middle. :)

Awful
06-28-2018, 01:36 PM
Everytime i try to play it the game lags so i can't tell where ivana is going. Anny tips? It's difficult to get a combo but sometimes if im lucky i can get one.

Unregistered
06-28-2018, 03:02 PM
Soccer game sucks, but so did the Easter one. Maddening after the first four girls. There's no reason the bonuses should turn into bombs when the goalie can basically block any down the middle for the whole game, even if you lure her to the corner. So stupid.

420gamer
06-29-2018, 12:41 AM
My tip would be, try it on a tablet. shoot the top right corner, when she goes for it you can get 3 shots in at the top left. after that alternate between right and left. Not in the extreme corners. there is a 'sweet spot' on the sides. if you shoot for the side walls of the goal, not center but a bit above center (high enough to make her jump) the ball almost always goes under her arm. in the corners she can get it with her hands or her foot.

When a bonus target or boob appears in the middle of the goal, stay patient, shoot a few times. when she goes for one of your side-shots you can clear one or two from the middle. Finally, just return to your pattern. I have seen that i had a combo once of 65+, the highest score I have seen was 3,1k.

I have only noticed it getting difficult using this pattern on the 10th level. Difficult because boobs & bombs spawn everywhere and fast. I guess here you have to try to stay patient and lure her to the sides as normal clearing the middle only when she goes for it. if you shoot too late she will block it just by standing up. :frown:

Like I said before, I lost a few times on the computer... but on my tablet (i guess you could make it with a large smartphone) I just breezed through the rest of the girls.

:grin: if needed i could make screenshots of the sweet-spots or make a video. :think: maybe i should make a twitch channel for fake-lay walkthroughs :rofl:

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 09:42 AM
It's kinda amazing how nobody is trying to post that url to the still images. I remember there was someone who did a while ago, but can't find that post. Is there an anti-rip mentality going on or just hard to find?

Am I asking something too much?

Unregistered
06-30-2018, 01:04 AM
It's kinda amazing how nobody is trying to post that url to the still images. I remember there was someone who did a while ago, but can't find that post. Is there an anti-rip mentality going on or just hard to find?

There are no still images. Animation is created from large png files with transparent background. They are not hard to find. Search your browser cache and guess the other names.

Breazy
07-03-2018, 08:58 AM
Hello i have a questiom, how i can coach other girl Lola it's my best gile it;s lvl 5 and she have 3k.5.5k and 7,2 k skill but still tell me i need to practive more to coach other girl

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Curious to know if anyone knows what happens if you win with Lin? There are 19 girls, and apparently the Twins are paired with someone, so I would guess Lin would be the only one without a sex scene?

I've only won the football game 5 times, still struggling to get past the 6th. I don't have a tablet, having to use a mouse and it is tough.

awful
07-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Sorry if it seems like im ignoring the other guy's post, im not trying to. I actually have the same question as him. I can never coach my other girls because it says i need to level her up up more.
Also, i have a bit of things im confused about. What happened to the perfdct settings for filming or whatever its called? I remember how yo got to choose the dialogue level and some other things.
Last of all how do you get to such high levels on your girl stats, ive seen people with millions. I know that the higher level girl you are the more practice points you get but leveling is so slow for me, my hit girl only gets like 2-3 levels per film.

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 09:47 AM
There are no still images. Animation is created from large png files with transparent background. They are not hard to find. Search your browser cache and guess the other names.

I can find all of them except Lin. What name is used for hers?

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 09:50 AM
I can find all of them except Lin. What name is used for hers?

For some reason it's "linn"

420gamer
07-04-2018, 02:53 AM
Hello i have a questiom, how i can coach other girl Lola it's my best gile it;s lvl 5 and she have 3k.5.5k and 7,2 k skill but still tell me i need to practive more to coach other girl

Sorry if it seems like im ignoring the other guy's post, im not trying to. I actually have the same question as him. I can never coach my other girls because it says i need to level her up up more.

The coaching is based on how much higher your top-girl is compared to the girl you want to train. If it is a small difference... it will only let you train her the old way (You get that "Work a little bit more with..." message). Train up your top-girl so that the difference is bigger then you can coach the other girl.

Also, i have a bit of things im confused about. What happened to the perfdct settings for filming or whatever its called? I remember how yo got to choose the dialogue level and some other things.

That was only for the "Make spring cum again" event. That is over.

Last of all how do you get to such high levels on your girl stats, ive seen people with millions. I know that the higher level girl you are the more practice points you get but leveling is so slow for me, my hit girl only gets like 2-3 levels per film.

There is a reset strategy on the "girls table" by Hornypony:
harem-battle.club/wiki/Fake-Lay/FL:girlsTable
(I am not allowed to post a link, could not find a button path in the wiki :grin:)
Try out that strategy.

I have only been playing for a few months and my game-bonus is now about 3000 I have max warp-bonus and my top-girl has around 500k in every stat. I also have a ~1,700 Stamina. Read on for a detailed explanation of how I used his strategy. :cool:

I started out resetting after completing Sanshi for 2 game-bonus points. Soon I could reset in the morning, complete Sanshi again in the afternoon and reset again. After that I would try to complete Sanshi once more then do filming (10 hours) and practicing (12 hours) with her at night while I slept. Then cash in on the film and practice, do a few of Ice's and Geeky's scenes and reset.

Keep in mind, I used all the diamonds I earned to buy Warp-Bonus. After a few days you will notice you can complete Ice in the same amount of time you could do Sanshi before, unlocking Dora. Also, you will see that your Skills go up to ~level 8 within a few seconds. At this point, I was unlocking Sanshi first so I could use her in the Challenge for cash & diamonds. I would only complete Cherry, Lola and Geeky up to their first Fake-It then try to complete Dora so I could get Freckly and a few of Freckly's scenes; up to her first Fake-It. After a few days, when Dora was complete I would go back and complete Cherry's scenes unlocking Pantress and getting her to her first Fake-It.

After I could complete Pantress (again only getting Lola, Geeky, and Freckly up to their first Fake-It) in the same few hours, I moved to completing Victoria and Cindy. Cindy only has one 10 second Fake-It so you can unlock Emma quickly and get her to her first Fake-It. Soon after that, I was completing Emma and Indra within the same 3 to 4 hours time. When I got this far I began to keep an eye on my skills cutting them at level 40 and putting the Energy in Cash. This will get you a few of Ashley and Zoe's Scenes for a few extra Game-Bonus points. Then filming & practicing with Indra and Sanshi at night. Using Sanshi and Indra was only due to personal preference, I like Sanshi and Indra's blow job animation better than the others.

After a week, or so, of this you will notice that you can get Ashley and Zoe up to their first Fake-It, again in the same 3-4 hours. Some of their film times, for the Scene, are close to or more than 10 minutes so you can go back and complete Freckly's or Pantress' Fake-Its (which ever you skipped) for a few extra game-bonus points.

By now with the "Getting Clean", completing girls, and the Challenge diamonds you should have a nice Warp-Bonus as well. Your Skills get to level 30 or so within the first few seconds and you wont have to "Sweet-talk" as much. So, from here I was resetting during the week; then on the weekends just doing 10/12 hour filming/practice sessions. Repeating this process, soon I was able to complete the Twins on the weekend, adding more Game-Bonus points.

Finally, the Coaching possibility came out. At this time my Sanshi was at about 300k in each stat and Indra was around 100k. I took a break from resetting and coached the Twins and Indra up to Sanshi's level. That took about 10 days. Finally, that was done. I now film and practice with Sanshi and Indra during the week nights and catch the Twins up on the weekends. Also, I can complete Maggie during the weekends now for a few extra Game-Bonus points.

Currently, Skills max-out at 70 and buildings max-out at 50, it will still take me about 3 months to complete Lin. I figure I will get to about 6000 Game-Bonus then stop resetting. If it takes me 6 weeks to get Lin, then so be it. I will then pre-farm Cash for the next girls. Hope that helps you out. :grin:

420gamer
07-04-2018, 03:10 AM

In short, I do not believe anyone is trying to be rude to you and it is not wrong to ask if anyone knows the URLs. But, still, there is no "easy" way to find all the game images. Sorry.

A few pages back I posted instructions on how to get to the animation images using the Chrome Dev Tools. That way you can see which ones you want to unlock through filming the girls.

A few days later, this game switched to loading through javaScript into Canvas. Now, the solution I posted no longer works. I can't even load this game with Firefox to get them out of the Media Tab. So, with that in mind, i do not thnk the Devs of Fake Lay want folks getting to the images of the animations easliy. There are still work-arounds like searching your cache then guessing the other names in the URL to see the animations, as someone posted on the previous page. Good luck. :grin:

awful
07-04-2018, 11:14 AM
A quick question. What are game bonus points? Also i had a little trouble trying understand all of that. Did you just reset super early in the game? Right now im at like 240 in the time multiplier or whatever its called. I can almost get dora, but it would take 8 days for the filming skill to reach 27. I reset, and right now i can get like a 10% bonus in time, should I reset again?

420gamer
07-04-2018, 11:28 AM
A quick question. What are game bonus points?

When you click on the Clock in the top-right of the screen. Then "Speed by Reset", then "Increase speed of cash, hearts & skills by..." that number. You should reset that when it is as high as you can get it without waiting about 4 hours. You will be essentially restarting the game. Your Skills and Cash will increase faster. When you can complete Indra that number will be about 100. This is what Hornypony means by you can get about 3000 per month by actively playing.

Also i had a little trouble trying understand all of that. Did you just reset super early in the game?

basically, yes. Every time it makes sense.

Right now im at like 240 in the time multiplier or whatever its called. I can almost get dora, but it would take 8 days for the filming skill to reach 27. I reset, and right now i can get like a 10% bonus in time, should I reset again?

yes, then next time around it will be 4 days, then 2 days, then 1 day; eventually you have skill level 30 in a matter of seconds. Spend your diamonds on Warp-Bonus.

awful
07-04-2018, 04:24 PM
So basically all you do is complete sanshi and ice and reset, or is that to early?

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 11:17 PM
So basically all you do is complete sanshi and ice and reset, or is that to early?

In the beginning it is not too early. Especially if you have to wait 8 hours to get your filming Skill for Dora. I think I reset after Ice about 5 or 6 times, then Dora was easy.

Hornypony
07-05-2018, 05:13 AM
Lin only gets a twosome by the way. Seems odd. If they let Twins do the "Twosome" all pairings would have three girls. And my tab is to slow to run this mini game :cry:

Last of all how do you get to such high levels on your girl stats, ive seen people with millions. Time.

And for stats much higher, diamonds. If you are over 200 stamina, your girl will get about 40k stats per practice day. With 70% outfit that is about 70k a day or 2M a month. Assuming start of practise last year you have 6+ month or combined stats of 12M or all stats at 4M. Quadrupling your stamina to 800 only gives you an increase to ~48k stats per practice.

By now with the "Getting Clean", completing girls, and the Challenge diamonds you should have a nice Warp-Bonus as well. Oh yeah. With the added diamonds of this mechanic, there are more free diamonds in the game. Higher warp bonus earlier.

it will still take me about 3 months to complete Lin. I figure I will get to about 6000 Game-Bonus then stop resetting. If it takes me 6 weeks to get Lin, then so be it. I will then pre-farm Cash for the next girls. Hard to tell what is best at this stage of the game. Depends, how much warp maximum they will give. Resetting always gives bonus, but is it worth the effort, especially with the possibility of prefarming?

So, with that in mind, i do not thnk the Devs of Fake Lay want folks getting to the images of the animations easliy. Maybe. But I think there would be more effective ways to prevent that. Propably just a performance improvement.

A quick question. What are game bonus points? Also i had a little trouble trying understand all of that. Did you just reset super early in the game? Right now im at like 240 in the time multiplier or whatever its called. I can almost get dora, but it would take 8 days for the filming skill to reach 27. I reset, and right now i can get like a 10% bonus in time, should I reset again? Yes. Compare waiting 8 days and resetting 4 days. That early in the game you might even make more than 100% combined bonus resetting for 4 days. Later in game with much higher warp bonus and reset bonus you will have skill 27 in seconds.

I assume this is your first Idle game. Or whatever you call that genre. You soft reset as soon as you slow down too much, to progress faster on the next try. Typically speeding it up and up and up to insane numbers. FL is atypicall to this, because you benefit less and less by soft resetting, latest girls do not give increasing bonus, and your runs do not speed up endlessly, because there are hard cappings in the shape of 10 second filming scenes and Fake It timers of 20 seconds to 30 min.

When you can complete Indra that number will be about 100. This is what Hornypony means by you can get about 3000 per month by actively playing. Reason are the Fake It timers. Girls give more bonus the higher they are, but only if you can complete their scenes at the same speed. If you need double the time for the next girl, you would need double the bonus to compensate only to break even. But they do not give double bonus. But as long as your skills and money are fast enough so you do not have to wait for them, you can complete all the scenes you can manage, wich brings you back to the fake it timers. You can do two longer runs a day and get ~50 bonus per run.

Of course, if you hit skill and money requs, you have to adjust. Do shorter runs, stretch them over night and combine with training or something like that.

Spend your diamonds on Warp-Bonus. Especially if there is a sale, like right now.

So basically all you do is complete sanshi and ice and reset, or is that to early? The sweet spot moves with your total game bonus. There are big bumps in girl difficulty. Girls are grouped together in threes. If you can complete the first of the group you can complete the group by waiting. If you struggled for the last of the group, there is no point in waiting for the first of the next group. You need more speed.

If you only care for gaining speed, do all scenes and reset as soon as you have to wait for skills/money longer than any Fake Its you can do. Only do Lola if you complete her. And pump each and all diamonds you have into warp. Preferrably at sales and the x8.

But sooner or later you might want to do filming and stat practise and wrap your reset cycles around that. And still later there will be a point in the game, when you reach the conclusion, that you need no longer reset (read: you completed the current last girl or waiting out the last girl is possible in a few weeks and doubling your speed takes more than half that wait time).

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 08:21 AM
Are the diamond studios worth it? Like do they cost diamonds every time you reset?

420gamer
07-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Are the diamond studios worth it? Like do they cost diamonds every time you reset?

In short, yes, they are worth it. No, they do not reset, you get to keep them forever.

If you do not have a max Warp Bonus, I would suggest getting that first.