PDA

View Full Version : Fake Lay

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

awful
07-05-2018, 11:34 AM
I can complete cherry, lola, sanshi, and ice and have a few other scenes unlocked for the girls geeky to pantress. With all of that i get around a 8-9% increase. I assume tha is around where i should reset, because ow everything starts taking forever. This is like my 6 or 7th reset.
Im so happy i looked at the forums, before i would go days before resetting and get a poor 20% increase (not that bad just it took a really long time to get it).

420gamer
07-05-2018, 12:13 PM
I can complete cherry, lola, sanshi, and ice and have a few other scenes unlocked for the girls geeky to pantress. With all of that i get around a 8-9% increase. I assume tha is around where i should reset, because ow everything starts taking forever. This is like my 6 or 7th reset.
Im so happy i looked at the forums, before i would go days before resetting and get a poor 20% increase (not that bad just it took a really long time to get it).

You are right. That is currently your sweet spot for the reset. Try not to pay too much attention to the %, just that number below the sentence “Increase speed of cash, hearts & skills by” get that as high as possible. When you get your Game Bonus in to the thousands that % number barely ever gets above 1%.

I always concentrated on doubling it. If I were at 100 I would make my reset goal 200. Then 400 and so on. It is always fun to see how fast your Skills increase once you have reached your goal. :grin:

Hornypony
07-05-2018, 01:19 PM
To be honest, I am not sure, there is a sweet spot for resetting.

It is too much dependent on your personal speed bonus. How much energy you have. If you do filming sessions, If you do challenges etc.

But since the game progression is near linear while you do not have to wait for money/skills, your personal sweet spot is very likely at the point where you have to wait for money/skill.

It gets more complicated, if you try to do only resets and not do 10h filming sessions. You can leave girls out, like Cherry and Geeky, and still progress. Then you could reset earlier and do later girls more often, but completing Cherry gives you access to some scenes of the next girl. And so on.

And even more complicated, if you consider warp. If you need 17 more diamonds to buy the next x8 warp and you are only a few days away from completing a girl for the first time, you might be better off just waiting and collecting the 20 diamonds for her scene#10 and getting the warp.

I once tried to guesstimate a ratio of bonus/hour to decide if it is better to reset or doing certain fake its and having access to more scenes this way. There is a relative sweet spot, if you do not do any fake its longer than 20 seconds. After that the ratio steadily but slowly grows. Of course, this assumes infinite speed bonus and only fake its would count then. But you actually have to consider the time it takes to film a scene. These will grow larger than the fake its.

So my conclusion then was to just do all scenes as long as you can fit fake its of earlier girls into the time needed to film scenes of later girls.

This is of course strategy for getting most reset bonus in shortest time. Since there is diminishing return in gaining reset bonus, you can just as well do a reset cycle of a week and benefit from more filming and practise time slots. Or resetting once a day instead of several times.

awful
07-05-2018, 01:53 PM
For me right now i do 1 reset per day, gaining about a 10 perent increase with a decent game bonus.
I finish the first four girls and get a decent amount of scenes on the next four girls. I do a practice session and filming session over the night. Idk this is just my personal cycle. I really want to get more stanima so i can heavily increase my practice session outcome.

Hornypony
07-05-2018, 07:19 PM
For me right now i do 1 reset per day, gaining about a 10 perent increase with a decent game bonus. So after 10 days you will have 100% more of the current value. One day after that will give you 5%, assuming you would only complete the same scenes as before. Since you are now 2 times faster you might complete more scenes and compensate the "lost" 5% a litte bit.

I really want to get more stanima so i can heavily increase my practice session outcome. It does not work that way. The heavily part at least. If you have 50 stamina you can heavily increase your practise outcome by leveling to 200. But the increase from 200 to 800 will give less than 20% increase in practise outcome.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Currently Cherry is my best girl,how do i get her to coach other girls since it always says you need to work a little bit more with cherry

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 03:27 AM
For me right now i do 1 reset per day, gaining about a 10 perent increase with a decent game bonus.
I finish the first four girls and get a decent amount of scenes on the next four girls. I do a practice session and filming session over the night. Idk this is just my personal cycle. I really want to get more stanima so i can heavily increase my practice session outcome.

I strongly recommend that you read and understand the lengthy post on the previous page, six days ago, by gamer420. Cherry and Lola should be delayed until the filming sessions on later girls are longer than the 'Fake It' sessions with later girls. More advanced girls level faster and more easily than earlier girls. That will provide more stamina and increased percentage gains per reset.
p.s. Geeky is another to be delayed. Just keep note of the TOTAL 'Fake It' time for each girl as you progress with them and use that information to choose which is best to help you progress to unlocking more girls.

Early on, Sanshi or Ice should be your best girls. I chose Ice because of her better ability to level. Ultimately, because of their better training ability, Indira or later girls should form you main attackers. Without evidence, I suspect that the girls last in the list will ultimately be the best trainers and ultimately the key to the "long Game'. Basically, train the girl furthest down the list, that you have available, ahead of your existing best fighter, with a view of that girl becoming your best.

Another point. I haven't seen anybody talking about 'Warp Bonus' and its importance. Warp multiplies Game bonus and is essential to gaining a high 'Total Bonus' which is the most essential item to being able to progress through the game. Don't ignore either types as they must co-exist.

Hornypony
07-11-2018, 05:01 AM
More advanced girls level faster and more easily than earlier girls. That is only half the truth. The other half is, the faster bit is miniscule.

At least with the coaching mechanism it is possible to change your main hitter in a reasonable time (read that as 2-4 month).

The diff between my Ice (300somethin stamina) and my Indira (800something stamina) is from 42k to 48k practise for a whole day.

I haven't seen anybody talking about 'Warp Bonus' and its importance. That should go without saying. The problem is, it costs diamonds and warp is capped.

If you do not have many diamonds, you should not spend them on non permanent thingies.

Energy, studios and warp are permanent. A x8 warp can cost you over 200 later on. That is more than all studios combined or two energy upgrades.

The assumption is this: one is already on their personal warp capping due to diamond costs or at the real warp capping.

The discussion could be: How much energy/studios can be bought when not already at the warp capping. Without hampering progress too much. That is a difficult question. At least the cheapest studio should be okay in any case.

A case scenario: you have 200 diamonds and could buy either a x8 warp or all studios. The x8 does not bring you to the capping, there would be yet another x8 to buy after that. No matter your reset bonus, you will not complete the latest girls. So what do you do? Buying the warp and getting maybe 1-2 more girls, still missing 5 or so. Or buy all studios and level up stamina of the girls you have much, much quicker?

MaryGurll
07-11-2018, 09:52 AM
That is only half the truth. The other half is, the faster bit is miniscule.

At least with the coaching mechanism it is possible to change your main hitter in a reasonable time (read that as 2-4 month).

The diff between my Ice (300somethin stamina) and my Indira (800something stamina) is from 42k to 48k practise for a whole day. I have vision problems and have limited ability to read much per day so I'm uncertain of all the terms in this game. At the risk of being wrong, I think you are talking about stars as stamina where I think of them as levels. Regardless 6K per day over the many years these games are played would be 10's of millions of stats.

That should go without saying. The problem is, it costs diamonds and warp is capped. True, but the cap is 80K. As I think it was you who stated in an earlier post that a target of 100M Game Bonus would be a minimum target to unlock all girls, that would prove close to impossible without a decent proportion of 'Warp Bonus as a multiplier for reset bonus.

If you do not have many diamonds, you should not spend them on non permanent thingies.

Energy, studios and warp are permanent. A x8 warp can cost you over 200 later on. That is more than all studios combined or two energy upgrades.

The assumption is this: one is already on their personal warp capping due to diamond costs or at the real warp capping.

The discussion could be: How much energy/studios can be bought when not already at the warp capping. Without hampering progress too much. That is a difficult question. At least the cheapest studio should be okay in any case.

A case scenario: you have 200 diamonds and could buy either a x8 warp or all studios. The x8 does not bring you to the capping, there would be yet another x8 to buy after that. No matter your reset bonus, you will not complete the latest girls. So what do you do? Buying the warp and getting maybe 1-2 more girls, still missing 5 or so. Or buy all studios and level up stamina of the girls you have much, much quicker? I agree with all of this but, my point is that, balance is required. Any part of this cannot be ignored. Energy requirements increase as one advances but it wont do the job alone when one hits the girls wanting Quadrillions of dollars for each 10% of their levels. That's where things like Total Game Bonus is your best friend.

Hornypony
07-11-2018, 01:20 PM
I think you are talking about stars as stamina where I think of them as levels. Regardless 6K per day over the many years these games are played would be 10's of millions of stats.
Some things are not clearly labeled. And even the ones that are, are not always refered to, by their correct name.

The number in the star is a girl's stamina. Or her level. It is the sum of all the levels of her known sex positions.

The 6k is the relative difference when doing practise for 24h. It says 42k for a Stamina 300ish Girl. And 48k for a Stamina 800ish Girl.

As one can see, there is a huge artificial bump in the growing of the effectivness of Stamina. From 1 to about 200, if you double your Stamina, you double your practise stats (not exactly, I wrote down the aproximation somewhere).

In absolute terms, the increased gains are huge numbers. But in relative terms, it is the ratio of 6k/48k. That is 13% better stats. It follows, that it would be more important to have played the game for longer with the same girl, than having a better girl. Having Ice as main girl for 12 month vs. Having Twins for 10 months for example.

Of course, now with Coaching, it is feasible to change your main hitter. But even with coaching it can take a few month, till your new main girl has better stats (except if you stop practise with your old best girl)

True, but the cap is 80K. As I think it was you who stated in an earlier post that a target of 100M Game Bonus would be a minimum target to unlock all girls, that would prove close to impossible without a decent proportion of 'Warp Bonus as a multiplier for reset bonus.

I agree with all of this but, my point is that, balance is required. Any part of this cannot be ignored. Of course. This is how multiplication works. You get bigger if you increase both factors. The third option is waiting. But x8 on waiting time, if your waiting time is already a month, launches you into year magnitude.

The 100M was before Linn and propably before Anya. But maximum was increased too. It was maybe 30k back then. I think it was 10k at the start of the game and was raised to 30k with Maggie and to 50k with Anya and 80k with Lin.

Maybe I was not clear at the time. I calculated all this to show the consequences of not having speed.

BTW Diamond cost for Warp 50k to 80k is 108. That is a x1.6

Unregistered
07-18-2018, 10:23 AM
Just finished Ivana with Twins. She demands I get another girl because 'it's not threesome'. Really? xD

Unregistered
07-18-2018, 06:00 PM
With the football event nearly at its end, been doing the football minigame to unlock sex scenes. So far, gotten Cherry and Lola's, Sanshi and Ice's, Geeky and Dora's, Emma and Indira's, Ashley and Zoe's, and The Twins and Maggie. Working on Frecly and Pantress and Victoria and Cindy's. Don't have the last 3 girls unlocked.

To be honest, if you havn't been unlocking the sex scenes, like because you find the football minigame too hard or something, I can't say I recommend it. The sex scenes aren't terribly well animated, with only like 1 second of animation, barely more than still pictures, and some of them aren't drawn very well. The Ice and Sanshi one especially looks awful with Ice and Sanshi's faces looking badly drawn.

Still curious though what happens with Lin though, considering how she presumably doesn't have a partner for a threesome with, unless she just has an ordinary twosome with the Goalie.

Unregistered
07-19-2018, 04:08 PM
she just has an ordinary twosome with the Goalie. correct .

Unregistered
07-19-2018, 05:21 PM
So I unlocked the first girl for the event and when I click threesome it says ‘baby we need one more player or this won’t be a threesome get us ice’
What is Ice?

awful
07-19-2018, 08:38 PM
Ice is the fourth unlockable girl

Unregistered
07-23-2018, 07:41 PM
just out of curiosity, what is everyone speed?, the clock in between your diamonds and money, i just got to 2.4k, taking very long to continue, just finished unlocking pantress

420gamer
07-24-2018, 02:41 PM
just out of curiosity, what is everyone speed?, the clock in between your diamonds and money, i just got to 2.4k, taking very long to continue, just finished unlocking pantress

I have 315 million.

I do also have Max Warp Speed. I spent about $25 in diamonds and won the rest through challenging, "Getting Clean Event", unlocking girls and Daily challenges.

it took me a while to figure out the "Reset" concept. I made a post explaining how i use it (on page 75).

My current goal is around 480 million. I just reset daily... gaining, on the average, 60 Game Bouns points per day.

Right now when I unlock a skill... it goes immediately to level 30. I shut down my skills at different times to make sure I can get to the middle scene on the Twins (skill-wise). i put everything extra into films & practice.

On the weekends I just shoot for as high as i can go. So far I am about 50% of Anya's scenes. Anyway, then I reset again on Monday to gain more Game Bonus, Rinse & Repeat.

TL;DR: i have 315 million. :D

420gamer
07-25-2018, 08:44 AM
Hi,

Can anyone explain to me how the new Crab game works? I can't seem to 'catch' any of them.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 09:16 AM
Just watch the crab that has the item and click it... I can manage to get to lvl 8-9, but then it's too hard to catch both crabs :S

420gamer
07-25-2018, 10:42 AM
Just watch the crab that has the item and click it... I can manage to get to lvl 8-9, but then it's too hard to catch both crabs :S

ahhh, now i feel like a dumbass. thanks for the explanation. I got Sanshi & Dora already :) when there are two crabs try to focus on one point in the middle, then kinda unfocus your eyes and follow the crabs without looking at them directly. I find it easy that way.

awful
07-25-2018, 12:21 PM
I honestly am confused on the crab game. I dont know if im not doing something right or it's just the fact that im on a tablet. Could someone else test the crab game on their tablet to see if it works?

420gamer
07-25-2018, 03:46 PM
Could someone else test the crab game on their tablet to see if it works?

I was using an iPad and it works fine. you just need to keep your eye on the crab with the object, them pick him out of the crowd.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 04:59 PM
These games are always impossible after the first few girls. Anybody have a slow motion hack? lol

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 07:17 PM
Yea i was just being dumb. I thought you had to click on every crab before the timer ran out. It's pretty easy imo. I already got sanshi's scene in the five tries it gave me. It's not rigged/luck based like the dang soccer one. That one was a nightmare. On this one it's basically up to you whether you get it or not. This one uses tracking and memory not much skill. There is also set positions for the crabs if im correct. But it may be different for every girl. Also it's not the same EVERY time but ive found it being in certain places on certain levels very often. Maybe the wiki could pick up on this and it could be very easy to finish the later girls.

awful
07-25-2018, 07:21 PM
Yea i was just being dumb. I thought you had to click on every crab before the timer ran out. It's pretty easy imo. I already got sanshi's scene in the five tries it gave me. It's not rigged/luck based like the dang soccer one. That one was a nightmare. On this one it's basically up to you whether you get it or not. This one uses tracking and memory not much skill. There is also set positions for the crabs if im correct. But it may be different for every girl. Also it's not the same EVERY time but ive found it being in certain places on certain levels very often. Maybe the wiki could pick up on this and it could be very easy to finish the later girls.

This was me btw i just forgot to log in

Unregistered
07-26-2018, 08:24 AM

This is pretty straight forward, but I'm having a hard time -sorta. I get up to 9 or 10 easily and then FAIL at 9 or 10 consistently. I really struggling with my five tries even with the two lives they give me.

I honestly had a WAY easier time with the soccer game. It sucked at first, but once I figured out the trick it was extremely easy. I just had to spare the moment to clear all the girls. If you led the goalie way left(with the mouse) and then kick it way left, she dives way left. After that you just kick goals into the top right of the net and it takes her at least six kicks to even get over to that side of the goal. Now you have a streak. Hit targets on the opposite side of the goalie and keep your streak up. She can't block a right-side kick from the left and she can't block a left-side kick from the the right. Just keep her on extreme ends of the net and she can't get to your kicks. Once you have a streak, targets are worth A LOT. You can earn quadruple the points you need for each round. I pretty much only worried about the targets that explode (land mines) -you can miss all the pink and white targets and obviously you need to avoid the sea mines.

Unregistered
07-26-2018, 06:51 PM
It's hard to justify bothering with swimsuits now, since we just got through with the soccer event which offered transparent body paint.

I too found the soccer event easy. After getting the pattern down, I never lost a match. It just got super boring towards the end. Each match took about 10 minutes and didn't help my carpel tunnel any. Only lost maybe 3~4 times at the very beginning.

MaryGurll
07-26-2018, 09:48 PM
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with stamina and percentage bonus either very low or not working this week?

Latest is a Geeky with a couple of hundred K better strength and almost the same speed and critical damage as my Twins but with 2k less Stamina and no bonus compared to my 60% beating me by 49 to 59 seconds. Previously, that balance wouldn't have let my opponent get near me and similar results have been the normal all this week.

Just me or a game change/glitch?

Unregistered
07-26-2018, 10:25 PM
Not really happy with this crab mini game, why couldn't it be like the getting clean mini game?, but gathering points instead of finding crabs, always get to like round 9 and lose, so annoying

Breazy
07-27-2018, 09:12 AM
I try for 2 days but it's hard , very hard i will give my acc acces if sombody can win that for me

Hornypony
07-27-2018, 02:31 PM
It's hard to justify bothering with swimsuits now, since we just got through with the soccer event which offered transparent body paint. You do know, you can just undress your girls completely :silly: Also, the body paints mostly do not look good. Some of the normal lingerie looks nice, but normal clothing has the drawback of ... normal clothing. Too much of it.

I too found the soccer event easy. After getting the pattern down, I never lost a match. It just got super boring towards the end. Each match took about 10 minutes and didn't help my carpel tunnel any. Only lost maybe 3~4 times at the very beginning. Lucky you. I gave up after maby 10 outfits.

A tip for your clicking hand. Use the keyboard mouse in Windows. If you have much clicking to do, you can jam Num 5 and Num Plus for clicks instead of your clicking fingers.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with stamina and percentage bonus either very low or not working this week?

Latest is a Geeky with a couple of hundred K better strength and almost the same speed and critical damage as my Twins but with 2k less Stamina and no bonus compared to my 60% beating me by 49 to 59 seconds. Previously, that balance wouldn't have let my opponent get near me and similar results have been the normal all this week.

Just me or a game change/glitch? I did not pay much attention and the win/loose stats are suspected to be only show anyways. But there is supposed to be a non zero chance to win, even if you have less in all the stats. And vice versa very likely a chance to loose, no matter your stats.

I had the impression the last maybe two weeks, that I am not matched against better girls as much, as I used to be.

Sooner or later they might "compress" the range in which opponents are valid. Currently the most important "stat" is playtime.

Or in another question: what is the supposed outcome of a match against your own stats? 50% win? And how much higher/lower do the stats have to be for 25% and 75% win chance?

The old formula that was posted many pages ago was something like your stamina/1000 as your minimum chance to win. And somehow modified by opponent stamina, which in case of the xmax event canceled out to 1. So 10k stam/1k should have given 10% minimum chance to win. No matter the stats. Since then the formula was moved server side and could have changed.

If this is still the mechanism and if it is symetric, you have a minimum chance to loose based on the stamina of the opponent. And staminas are rising higher and higher...

But this is all speculation. I mostly cannot observe any statistical relevant data, since I am not really matched against players with near exactly my stats. Either I have way more or the opponent has way more. But I tend to suspect, the fight roll is not symetrical and you only have a non zero chance to win.

420gamer
07-28-2018, 12:58 AM

Just me or a game change/glitch?

Could the cards be having an effect on your game? Like, do they activate for defense as well as offense? I have not yet noticed anyone using one against me but I have used an ‘increase stamina’ card and a ‘suck 4 times faster card’ and got a win against impossible odds.

I try for 2 days but it's hard , very hard i will give my acc acces if sombody can win that for me

You don’t need to do this. I now have several swim suits & cards, and I am kinda cheating. ;) I am in a small Discord group with folks that play similar games to those that I play. Discord offers ‘screen sharing’. I just got 3 of my friends to share my screen and keep an eye on different crabs. Two watch the left crab and 2 watch the right crab. Then just pick the correct ones. (This also caused one of those buddies to get a nutaku account and start playing Fake-Lay, the other two fear they will throw too much money at it, no self-control :D )

I would not mind creating a Fake-Lay Discord Chat (or joining one if it already exists) then sharing your screens* to help you track the crabs. Naturally, it would be great for y’all to return the favor when I need help. :)

*if screen sharing makes you nervous due to the sharing of video & audio you can disable the video & audio in the settings. Normally when I do things like this I just disable the video, you can also stick a bit of tape over the camera. Still this option is way better than sharing your user & password with someone so they can catch your crabs. :D
Discord article on screen sharing and video call settings:
https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000982752-Screen-sharing-Video-Calls

Breazy
07-28-2018, 01:51 PM
thx man can i add you on discord for helping me i dont have an friends what paly fake lay

420gamer
07-28-2018, 04:14 PM
thx man can i add you on discord for helping me i dont have an friends what paly fake lay

no worries, dude. here is a Fake-Lay channel I just created:
https://discord.gg/c5AjeN

I will try to add all the info in the wiki over the next few days. if I am online I am ready to help anyone track crabs. naturally, you need to help me track them as well. :)

Unregistered
07-28-2018, 06:21 PM
Does anyone know how to challenge different girls when it comes to the checkerboard thing? I can never “fight” other girls except for the first two.

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 04:56 AM
Anyone having any luck with the crab minigame? I've only managed to beat it once, and it feels like that was through luck. Like others say, the 9th and 10th levels are just too difficult to overcome for me.

randomstranger443
07-29-2018, 07:43 PM

I will try to add all the info in the wiki over the next few days. if I am online I am ready to help anyone track crabs. naturally, you need to help me track them as well. :)

Hey man can i join that discord too? Im having trouble tracking the crabs especially when two of them steal the chick's things

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 11:25 PM

Can I get an invite as well? Not so much for the crabs but just a continuing community.

FakeLaysLittleHelper
07-30-2018, 12:11 AM
Can I get an invite as well? Not so much for the crabs but just a continuing community.

same here.

420gamer
07-30-2018, 12:40 AM

Sure anyone & everyone can join. It is an open channel. I am not always there, still everyone can help each other.

https://discord.gg/c5AjeN

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 01:19 AM
Sure anyone & everyone can join. It is an open channel. I am not always there, still everyone can help each other.

invalid invite :\

420gamer
07-30-2018, 01:21 AM
invalid invite :\

oops, i had that one set for 24 hours. here is one that does not expire:

https://discord.gg/XT2DFTx

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 06:59 AM
There has to be a better way to beat this freaking crab mini game, I’m playing on an iPhone and it’s retarded hard once you get to level 5 and you have two crabs. I don’t really have the time to join the discord group and get help. Anyone find any other tricks?

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 09:39 AM
Sometime with the russian football event, in a small size windows with other things open on my pc, the game freeze, maybe we can freeze a little bit the game, a sort of slow motion ...

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 09:53 PM
One crab is easy...how do you track two crabs at the same time? Occasionally I can keep an eye on #2, but usually I just guess, and you only get one wrong guess

420gamer
08-02-2018, 03:05 AM
I finally have all the swim suits for the girls I like. I played the “catch ‘um” game again with Sanshi to see if I could get 2 cards, you can’t stack cards. You simply win nothing.

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 04:11 AM
There has to be a better way to beat this freaking crab mini game, I’m playing on an iPhone and it’s retarded hard once you get to level 5 and you have two crabs. I don’t really have the time to join the discord group and get help. Anyone find any other tricks?

What about just asking a friend for help? Just grab someone and ask them to watch the second crab.

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 01:44 PM
What about just asking a friend for help? Just grab someone and ask them to watch the second crab.

Yeah. And you have free choosing to be judged a) for playing an idle game b) playing a porn game c) being bad at minigames d) all of the above . :-b

420gamer
08-03-2018, 03:02 AM
Yeah. And you have free choosing to be judged a) for playing an idle game b) playing a porn game c) being bad at minigames d) all of the above . :-b

So... the first rule of Fake-Lay...

:D

sharkishot
08-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Hi guys
The option " speed by Reset"
What are the details that reset what I going to use this option ??
Am I'm going to lose all my money (I have 700B) do I need to start all for beginning ?
my status is from Cherry to Pantress done !! Victoria 5 ,cindy 3.Emma & Indira 2
Thanks for your answer :)

420gamer
08-05-2018, 01:46 AM
Hi guys
The option " speed by Reset"
What are the details that reset what I going to use this option ??
Am I'm going to lose all my money (I have 700B) do I need to start all for beginning ?
my status is from Cherry to Pantress done !! Victoria 5 ,cindy 3.Emma & Indira 2
Thanks for your answer :)

Hi, you do not keep your money. You do keep the girls levels and their battle stats. You will also earn money faster. You also keep studios you have bought with diamonds. Basically, Resetting is kind of the way you play this game. After resetting for a bit (and investing the diamond you have won in Warp-Bonus), you will be able to unlock most of the girls up to Indra with in a few hours and unlock the higher level girls much faster.

You will find all the info you are looking for here:
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Fake-Lay/FL:girlsTable

Naturally, should you have more questions, just post them here. :)

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Hmm... what's the te recommended choice to further myself in the game? There is also a summer sale atm.

I can buy my first 20 energy slots for 96 diamonds with discount, or buy my last time warp of 1.22 (warp is now at 65536) for 87 diamonds with discount; or go for the largest filmstudio of 120 diamonds (no discount).

greets

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 08:52 AM
Default priority is warp is best, then studios, then energy. But you should see for yourself.

sharkishot
08-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Hi, you do not keep your money. You do keep the girls levels and their battle stats. You will also earn money faster. You also keep studios you have bought with diamonds. Basically, Resetting is kind of the way you play this game. After resetting for a bit (and investing the diamond you have won in Warp-Bonus), you will be able to unlock most of the girls up to Indra with in a few hours and unlock the higher level girls much faster.

You will find all the info you are looking for here:

Naturally, should you have more questions, just post them here. :)

Hi
First thank you so much !!
I have two more ... What happen to my Skills and what happen to my building and there level ?
Thanks again
Sharki

Hornypony
08-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Hmm... what's the te recommended choice to further myself in the game? There is also a summer sale atm.

I can buy my first 20 energy slots for 96 diamonds with discount, or buy my last time warp of 1.22 (warp is now at 65536) for 87 diamonds with discount; or go for the largest filmstudio of 120 diamonds (no discount).

greets
If your warp is that near max, wait for the next increase.

To complete Lin you will need to make 900qd money in a bearable timeframe. "weeks" ist achievable. Just increase your reset bonus above 1000.

You can estimate the time needed with your income per hour.

Once you do resets you will see the amount of energy you want to have.

You will want to have all studios.

Hi
First thank you so much !!
I have two more ... What happen to my Skills and what happen to my building and there level ?
Thanks again
Sharki

The game actually tells you. Kind of.

"Increase speed of cash, hearts & skills by x%"

All progress in terms of money, hearts (girl scenes) and skills are reset. And what once took you days to reach will now take minutes. (Depending of course on the x%. But combined with warp you can easily complete Tier1, Tier2 and half of Tier3 in a day, once you have speed of 2-3 digits M.

Curious724
08-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Do film studios ever go on sale? I thought saw them discounted once, but maybe I imagined it?

Zengrinn
08-05-2018, 01:45 PM
I know this has been answered before, but...

I think the only things you keep are, girls' stamina and stat points along with any diamonds and slots you have bought. You also keep the 3 filming rooms you can buy with diamonds, if you've already purchased them. You gain multiplier and keep any multiplier already gained if any. You also keep any fashion purchased or won for any girls.

You lose all dating progress with any and all unlocked girls. You also lose any and all progress in jobs and skills, including money earned.

AND, someone please correct me if I'm wrong or add anything I've left out.

What about ongoing "practice" sessions? Now that I'm training girls (the 25 energy coached way), they take near 15 days to complete (seems to vary), so I haven't been resetting except in between those training sessions, since I didn't want to risk it.

Hornypony
08-05-2018, 02:25 PM
You should have 102 energy after completing all scenes that give energy.

Usefull energy requirements:

36 Studios
10 Practise of best girl
25 Coaching
2+ Money

If you do resets you do not Coach. Also, if you do resets, you do not need much money. So Coaching and money goes into skills. After completing the last girl, you do not need much money.

The only time you crave for money is, when you attempt to complete the last girl. Leveling buildings only gives about 3% and is capped at 50. So you want to shell out 52 energy for the best three buildings. With 1 skill for 5 and 10 for practise and no coaching you get to 103 - so no filming in the cheapest studio and you can have active: 5 studios, 1 Practise, 3 best money buildings, 2 skills.

You might save up money for the next girl to be released, but it is to be expected, that warp max will be raised again.

--

I do not want to say energy blocks for diamonds are useless, but there are limits. There are only 10 skills, there are only 6 studios, the best money buildings outshine the cheaper ones, practise for several girls is useless, you have no big benefit of coaching several girls because the rare girls in challenges are still rare...

Hornypony
08-05-2018, 02:34 PM
Do film studios ever go on sale? I thought saw them discounted once, but maybe I imagined it?Dunno. Have them, can't see the price tag anymore...

What about ongoing "practice" sessions? Now that I'm training girls (the 25 energy coached way), they take near 15 days to complete (seems to vary), so I haven't been resetting except in between those training sessions, since I didn't want to risk it. If you reset while a filming/practise is ongoing you loose the whole training. All or nothing. At least that is what is was. I did not reset for a long time. Maybe they changed it with the introduction of Coaching.

Furthermore, you have to complete any training sessions. There is no cancel button. I distinctly remember doing a reset to avoid that.

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 07:17 AM
Do film studios ever go on sale? I thought saw them discounted once, but maybe I imagined it?

They never been on discount. Seen about 4-5 discounts sales since end february; easter, 4th july, summer sale. I don't remember if there was a spring sale. Most warp discounts last one day, with at least an exception for summer sale. I haven't been here long enough to see if there are sales in other months.

Made mistake, largest filmstudio is 100 diamonds and not 120 in my previous reply.

studio1 blue couch films sold +100% 10K
studio2 pink couch films sold +125% 1M
studio3 love bed films sold +150% 1B
studio4 deckchair films sold +250% 20 diamonds
studio5 pole films sold +300% 60 diamonds
studio6 stage? films sold +350% 100 diamonds

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 10:39 AM
How do you see what cards are in what use by what girl? After winning the card in the crab event, I can't seem to find it listed on any particular screen. Maybe I'm just looking too hard or just missing it.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 04:16 AM
How do you see what cards are in what use by what girl? After winning the card in the crab event, I can't seem to find it listed on any particular screen. Maybe I'm just looking too hard or just missing it.

The card acquired in the summer event only appears in a challenge fight with the girl that won the card.

Kucyk
08-17-2018, 07:31 PM
Hi Recently I have a thought about sharing my account. so if you're interested, pm me

awful
08-23-2018, 06:32 PM
How do you play the new event? I see the flashing items and i click on them. One step closer to doing it i guess. Is it like another memory puzzle? Like do you have to memorize the pattern? Im gonna be trying out lots of things with the new game so ill update when i find something at least interesting.

420gamer
08-24-2018, 01:39 AM
How do you play the new event? I see the flashing items and i click on them. One step closer to doing it i guess. Is it like another memory puzzle? Like do you have to memorize the pattern? Im gonna be trying out lots of things with the new game so ill update when i find something at least interesting.

Yeah, it is like a “Simon says” kinda thing.

@Freckly fans, did they update her blow job animation? I notice something different just can’t put a finger on it.

Hornypony
08-24-2018, 03:21 AM
Yeah, it is like a “Simon says” kinda thing.

@Freckly fans, did they update her blow job animation? I notice something different just can’t put a finger on it.

It is exactly like the Valentine event.

You can configure your cards on the first tab, where you unlocked the scenes. There is a new icon.

You can buy tattoos now. They do stack with the 70% outfit.

Several animations are new. Including Frecly and Ice. Frecly's mouth looks stupid.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 02:02 PM
So, has everyone just given up on the crab minigame at this point? I gave up halfway through it, and with less than 2 days left, I've got about 50 attempts remaining. I've only done it successfully once with Maggie, doing it with the Twins, where I'm basically hoping to just get 1 or 2 wins through luck basically. Definetly the worst minigame so far.

At least the dating memory minigame is fine. I've already gotten 7 of the girls with it.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 02:11 PM
So, has everyone just given up on the crab minigame at this point? I gave up halfway through it, and with less than 2 days left, I've got about 50 attempts remaining. I've only done it successfully once with Maggie, doing it with the Twins, where I'm basically hoping to just get 1 or 2 wins through luck basically. Definetly the worst minigame so far.

At least the dating memory minigame is fine. I've already gotten 7 of the girls with it.

I had much better luck with the crabs. Only got the memory game once.

I sit a bit back and let my eyes unfocus a tiny bit. Sometimes I end up getting two mixed, but I can keep track of three crabs at a time this way so it still works. It's certainly not super easy, and when I go down it's almost always in round ten, which is frustrating.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 02:11 PM
Several animations are new. Including Frecly and Ice. Frecly's mouth looks stupid.

I can't understand why they made this change. Frecly is downright scary looking like she's about to chomp down on the poor guy at any second.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 02:14 PM

I sit a bit back and let my eyes unfocus a tiny bit. Sometimes I end up getting two mixed, but I can keep track of three crabs at a time this way so it still works. It's certainly not super easy, and when I go down it's almost always in round ten, which is frustrating.

I'll give that a try, thanks. If I had to give advice about the memory game, I would keep saying the sequence out loud when it replays each time. Also, I number the 10 icons on each side of the screen. So basically I go "Condom, bottles, 1, 7, 9, face" etc.

awful
08-25-2018, 08:30 PM
I feel kinda dumb now because i keep asking random questions without even playing the game first :P. Ive been very successful on the memory game, having about five girls done. It does kind of annoying because im on a tablet. It will lag sometimes and it wont show which icon to press or the tablet will have poor touch detection. It really sucks, but i can deal with it. So far the most frustrating one for me is cherry. Yes, call me slow because she's the first girl but it absolutely sucks when you have to touch the hanging dildo above her glass (yes, that sounds weird but this is a clicker sex game so i guess we're all weird). Every time i try to touch it my tablet thinks i touch the glass under it. That's the main reason ive failed the four tries.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 08:03 AM

Thanks for the advice, it actually worked. I managed to get 4 more girls before the timer expired, so at least I got my favourites.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 08:05 AM
I feel kinda dumb now because i keep asking random questions without even playing the game first :P. Ive been very successful on the memory game, having about five girls done. It does kind of annoying because im on a tablet. It will lag sometimes and it wont show which icon to press or the tablet will have poor touch detection. It really sucks, but i can deal with it. So far the most frustrating one for me is cherry. Yes, call me slow because she's the first girl but it absolutely sucks when you have to touch the hanging dildo above her glass (yes, that sounds weird but this is a clicker sex game so i guess we're all weird). Every time i try to touch it my tablet thinks i touch the glass under it. That's the main reason ive failed the four tries.

Cherry is definetly the hardest, I've had that happen to me too. Pretty dumb design. Also one of the girls, I can't remember which, has you touch her left breast, but her left breast is mostly covered by her arm, so it is a tiny touch area next to her arm which you can also touch. That maybe hard with a tablet. I think it is probably a better game to play on a PC with a mouse.

President.Apache
08-26-2018, 11:53 AM
have you guys noticed that the time to level up a skill, (humor, art, blablabla) is diffrent per skill, the first few, like humor is shorter than artistic and trick even if it's to go to the same level.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 10:22 PM
Not really liking these memory games, are they on some sort of memory game kick?, i main with ice so far, i do not like the new animation they gave for her default, looks worse than before lol

Hornypony
08-27-2018, 01:28 PM
have you guys noticed that the time to level up a skill, (humor, art, blablabla) is diffrent per skill, the first few, like humor is shorter than artistic and trick even if it's to go to the same level. You can very roughly count the position of the skill to its level to comprare skills. The actual upgrade time does seem to be rather arbitrary. It grows. But the only things I can tell rather safely: they do grow slower then the money demands and they do less than double each lvl. And since they grow slower than money requirement, I felt no urge to investigate further.

Should you plan on collecting data, do not forget to write down your game bonus. It tells you the decimals in the shop where you can press reset.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 05:29 PM
For the new memory game , what I do is get tape and write 1-13
Then just place the tape accordingly to the items I have to press and boom, easy first try

Breazy
08-29-2018, 10:15 AM
Can sombody make a big group chat for that game

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 09:27 AM
What are the requirements to start coaching? Sorry, I'm sure it's in the thread somewhere, but I read through the first 15 pages and the last 10 without it being answered. I keep getting the message my girl needs to be a bit better.

Hornypony
08-30-2018, 02:33 PM
What are the requirements to start coaching? Sorry, I'm sure it's in the thread somewhere, but I read through the first 15 pages and the last 10 without it being answered. I keep getting the message my girl needs to be a bit better. Your coach has to be better. I cannot tell for sure, but judging by the girls I now can coach again and the girls I still can not coach again, your coach has to have about 20% better stats. The lowest coaching time I saw was a little less than 4 days.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 07:29 PM
My best girl has 20k+ in every category, all my other girls have less than 3k in every category, yet it still isn't letting me coach the others. Is there some other requirement that I missed? do you have to have a certain girl unlocked or something? I started playing before I saw this thread so I did some things inefficiently at first which may be the issue.

Breazy
08-31-2018, 09:10 AM
My best girl has 20k+ in every category, all my other girls have less than 3k in every category, yet it still isn't letting me coach the others. Is there some other requirement that I missed? do you have to have a certain girl unlocked or something? I started playing before I saw this thread so I did some things inefficiently at first which may be the issue. can i add you on discord i want to ask you a favor

Hornypony
08-31-2018, 02:03 PM
My best girl has 20k+ in every category, all my other girls have less than 3k in every category, yet it still isn't letting me coach the others. Is there some other requirement that I missed? do you have to have a certain girl unlocked or something? I started playing before I saw this thread so I did some things inefficiently at first which may be the issue. There might be an absolute or relative requirement.

20k ist almost nothing. A stamina 100 girl can train this naked in a day. Coaching lifts the coached girl up to the coaching girl. You can easily train any girl from 0 to more than what you would get from coaching. You do know, coaching costs 14 days, do you? It gets less if the coachee has more stats already, but as far as I can tell, minimum coaching time is 3 days.

President.Apache
09-03-2018, 08:38 AM
You can very roughly count the position of the skill to its level to comprare skills. The actual upgrade time does seem to be rather arbitrary. It grows. But the only things I can tell rather safely: they do grow slower then the money demands and they do less than double each lvl. And since they grow slower than money requirement, I felt no urge to investigate further.

Should you plan on collecting data, do not forget to write down your game bonus. It tells you the decimals in the shop where you can press reset.

to be honest, between maggie and lin my biggest problem is still the skills, and all of them are on all the time. 50 energy in total

most times i have to wait to get my skills up instead of money.

from the moment it is possible ( 45 intelligence) i have the last 3 buildings on for 52 energy in total.

ithese are my stats

Game bonus
Warp bonus
134.66M
total

Hornypony
09-04-2018, 01:21 PM
o be honest, between maggie and lin my biggest problem is still the skills, and all of them are on all the time. 50 energy in total Why? Skills lvl so slow late game, that you can adjust the needed skills. The needed skills are listed in the wiki.

I did not reset for quite a while now. When I grinded for Lin, I had all her skills up, before I had the money she wanted. Maybe your are not at the last scenes of Lin yet? She will ask for more than 500qd for the last two scenes.

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 03:09 AM
Do items for girls purchasable for diamonds (glasses, necklace etc.) even work in combination with the +70%-outfits?

President.Apache
09-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Why? Skills lvl so slow late game, that you can adjust the needed skills. The needed skills are listed in the wiki.

I did not reset for quite a while now. When I grinded for Lin, I had all her skills up, before I had the money she wanted. Maybe your are not at the last scenes of Lin yet? She will ask for more than 500qd for the last two scenes.

Hey, you are right. i'm not even close. i had Maggie 6, winona 3 and anya 1.

Since then i have always done the reset around end of twins / beginning of maggie, because i have to wait to long for the skills of maggie and winona (and the last 2) my skills are on all the time... i know the skills i need and the last few hours when everything gets too slow i check which one i can still complete within the timing of the standing filming times (stamina) all the rest of the skills i stop. (like trick at 40 and artistic at 42) so i can let more girls train their skills.

420gamer
09-08-2018, 02:41 AM
Do items for girls purchasable for diamonds (glasses, necklace etc.) even work in combination with the +70%-outfits?

Unfortunately not. I bought Sanshi the sunglasses to go with the bathing suit... it then the game informed me I had to remove the swimsuit in order to wear the glasses. :/

Does anyone know, for sure, if they are planning to make more girls? I figured I would pre-farm the cash for the next girl... I am approaching 1000 quadrillion, or 1 quintrillion. I would like to put that 52 energy into farming diamonds, but I have a nagging feeling that the next girl will be double the cash requirements that Lynn has.

Also... have they ever raised the max skills? For example, was it 50 before, then 60 and now max is 70?

Thanks for the answers. :)

Hornypony
09-09-2018, 03:37 AM
Since then i have always done the reset around end of twins Should you plan to stop resetting, you can estimate the time you will need for Lin by looking at money income.

Does anyone know, for sure, if they are planning to make more girls? I figured I would pre-farm the cash for the next girl... I am approaching 1000 quadrillion, or 1 quintrillion. I would like to put that 52 energy into farming diamonds, but I have a nagging feeling that the next girl will be double the cash requirements that Lynn has.

Also... have they ever raised the max skills? For example, was it 50 before, then 60 and now max is 70?

Skill max was raised several times. As the game is designed, new Girls are always to be excpected, along with increase in Warp Maximum.

Prefarming has its limits, bc there will be a warp increase. The cash demands previously grew in groups of three Girls, with Lin the group now is four. So either they abandoned the grouping and "only" increase the next girl by x2 to x4 or the next girl will have x20 or similiar, like previous increases.

Do items for girls purchasable for diamonds (glasses, necklace etc.) even work in combination with the +70%-outfits? Tattoos do.

PresidentApache
09-12-2018, 06:57 AM
Should you plan to stop resetting, you can estimate the time you will need for Lin by looking at money income.

I don't plan on stopping resetting any time soon, now for being 24H after reset with my money production at 220T/H i need about 5.6 months before i can do lin completely.

But i reset almost every day. a week ago i was 132mil in speed now i'm almost 182mil.

i think that is the way of reaching higher, never waiting always resetting ;)

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Was the battle system tweaked again?

I'm noticing the animation for tricks triggering has changed, and I have noticed the opponents start using their own cards against you (just ran into an Ice that used 3 cards on me...).

Hornypony
09-13-2018, 03:57 AM
I don't plan on stopping resetting any time soon, now for being 24H after reset with my money production at 220T/H i need about 5.6 months before i can do lin completely.

But i reset almost every day. a week ago i was 132mil in speed now i'm almost 182mil.

i think that is the way of reaching higher, never waiting always resetting ;) I stopped with 200M. It is all a thing about factors. x2, x4 and so on. Should your income stay at a lvl that says: 6 month for Lin, you will need a x2 of your current speed to have 3 month. Should you need more than 3 month to gain said increase, it would be better to wait it out. If you need 30 days to double your speed, you will need 60 days after that to double it again. And 120 days after that and 240 days after that.

I did this with Anya, smaller amount of money... And when Lin came out, I had leveled my money buildings already and prefarmed some cash, so my time to wait was not 6 month but more like 1 month.

Leveling your income buildings gives you about a x2. And freeing up energy from skills maybe a x3 or x4 in total with leveling the buildings. Depends on your energy and what you have now allocated.

Was the battle system tweaked again?

I'm noticing the animation for tricks triggering has changed, and I have noticed the opponents start using their own cards against you (just ran into an Ice that used 3 cards on me...). You can buy booster packs for diamonds now and get a free card every week.

Next thing I would expect is some kind of ladder overhaul where you loose points if you loose on the defence.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 05:19 AM
You can buy booster packs for diamonds now and get a free card every week.

Next thing I would expect is some kind of ladder overhaul where you loose points if you loose on the defence.

I thought that was new (in regards to a free card every week)

I got three questions about the "cards":

1. How do i level them up? i bet you its getting duplicate cards, which because i wont spend a cent on this game, will be a while.

2. I read that if you max out a card, you get overflow powder, which is then used to buy new cards. SO i guess this pertains to question one.

3. I was on freackles when i redeemed in my free booster card pack. So it seems being on the girl you want the card for is a thing. What i want to know is are there any cards that are shared among all girls? I also saw a few cards that had negative effects when i fought randoms. Has anyone else seen these attack cards from the opponent, slowing your progress?

Sorry bad english

JustMe
09-13-2018, 10:20 AM
I just updated the wiki with this info:
One card is given to each player per week. Go to one of your girl's decks to draw it. It is randomly selected for that girl. If you buy a booster, either with powder or diamonds, you are asked to select a girl to receive the three cards in the booster.

You can get any card, including the legendary cards, in a booster pack.
The booster cards are chosen at random. You could get 3 common cards, or one or more rare or better cards.

The obtained cards are always available in a ranked challenge to be played and gives the effect written on the card to hopefully change the outcome of the battle to your advantage.

You now have a kind of a deck selection you can activate before each combat. You can choose up to five active cards plus the girl's Special if you have it. Any remaining cards are stored in you inactive cards.

The cards have levels. A card’s effect improves by a percentage with each level. (As a side note, some cards have their stats decreased with level. It may be a typo, bug, or feature. It is something to be aware of.)

If you have two level one cards, they will combine into a level two card. To increase from a level 2 to a level three will require two additional copies of that card. We can assume that this continues, (3 cards to advance from level 2 to 3, 4 for level 3 to 4...) up to at least level nine. The game states that you will be given powder that can be used to buy booster packs if you draw a card that is already at maximum level and shows a level 9 card corner in the description.

Following is a list of all the cards that I am currently aware of (stats for level 1). Each of these is obtainable by any girl with the exception that each girl's special is unique.
Common:
Pills for Thrills - Decrease your excitement 8%
Scent of Aphrodite - Increases your sex appeal 15%
Gaze of Passion - Increases your engagement 15%
Blow Like Sasha G - Increases your tricks 15%
Oh Shoot! - Decrease your opponent’s stamina 18% (decreases with level)
Take Control - Increase your stamina 15%
Trick Me Not - Reduces your opponent’s tricks by 18%
Creepy Mist - Reduces your opponent’s sex appeal by 18% (decreases with level)
Disorientation - Reduces your opponent’s engagement by 18%

Rare:
Aphrodite’s Kiss - Increase your sex appeal and engagement by 18%
Trick and Treat - Increase your sex appeal and tricks by 18% (decreases with level)
Trick and Act - Increase your tricks and engagement by 18%
Blown Away - Your girl will suck faster for 4 sec

Epic:
Freeze your Lust - Freeze your excitement for 4 sec
Ms Cupid’s Kiss - Increase your opponent’s excitement 8%

Legendary:
Each girl has a unique Special

* The absence of a tag noting that the card decreases with level does not explicitly imply that it doesn't. I have flagged the cards I have seen show this behavior. I suspect that the 18% numbers should all be 10%. That would solve the whole issue.

PresidentApache
09-13-2018, 10:47 AM
I stopped with 200M. It is all a thing about factors. x2, x4 and so on. Should your income stay at a lvl that says: 6 month for Lin, you will need a x2 of your current speed to have 3 month. Should you need more than 3 month to gain said increase, it would be better to wait it out. If you need 30 days to double your speed, you will need 60 days after that to double it again. And 120 days after that and 240 days after that.

I did this with Anya, smaller amount of money... And when Lin came out, I had leveled my money buildings already and prefarmed some cash, so my time to wait was not 6 month but more like 1 month.

Leveling your income buildings gives you about a x2. And freeing up energy from skills maybe a x3 or x4 in total with leveling the buildings. Depends on your energy and what you have now allocated.

The other thing you can do, which takes allot more time and energy:

if you can be online every 20 minutes, then you could put all energy in all your buildings, then ranked challenge and get 1/3 of your total income per houre. (then change energy back to before) this way you could also go half the amount of months to reach a girl.

And personally, i also thought to go to 200MIL (i think it was in a previous post like 40 pages ago i saw you say that 200mil is acceptable for the last girls) but i will probably keep on going because in the long run the higher your speed the faster you achieve stuff. (and i don't like waiting)

i'm at 184 now and in a couple of hours i'll be 190mil.
getting close ;)

Hornypony
09-13-2018, 01:20 PM
The other thing you can do, which takes allot more time and energy:

if you can be online every 20 minutes, then you could put all energy in all your buildings, then ranked challenge and get 1/3 of your total income per houre. (then change energy back to before) this way you could also go half the amount of months to reach a girl.

And personally, i also thought to go to 200MIL (i think it was in a previous post like 40 pages ago i saw you say that 200mil is acceptable for the last girls) but i will probably keep on going because in the long run the higher your speed the faster you achieve stuff. (and i don't like waiting)

i'm at 184 now and in a couple of hours i'll be 190mil.
getting close ;) Depends on a lot of things. Mostly how active you can play and how active you want to play. I could have played very active for a month or two more with no ill effect. But I did not want to. My reset bonus is "only" 4000. And with rather active play I could "easily" get 120 reset bonus a day. So within less than two month I could have doubled. The order of magnitude back than was a few month, maybe even 2. Sooo, it was play for a month and wait for a month or wait for two month. I can still max out warp by 60% if I wanted to. But since I have Lin, currently no need.

I do not understand the 20 minute thing. Did they change ranked challenge money bonus? It was 20 minutes of all your buildings for ranked and 2 minutes for friendly challenge. No matter how much energy is currently allocated. Also, you have to win the challenge. If you are not top of the top, you will loose half your challenges at some point. And with new patch the opponent uses cards too.

--

Seems for challenge, you get presented two of your cards to choose from. Randomly. We shall see, if the best stratgy is, to allocate less than your maximum of cards, because the challenge would be over before you can play all your cards.

Duplicate cards level up existing cards.

Either I was stupid or the free card is for a random girl. I shall see next week.

President.Apache
09-13-2018, 04:25 PM
Depends on a lot of things. Mostly how active you can play and how active you want to play. I could have played very active for a month or two more with no ill effect. But I did not want to. My reset bonus is "only" 4000. And with rather active play I could "easily" get 120 reset bonus a day. So within less than two month I could have doubled. The order of magnitude back than was a few month, maybe even 2. Sooo, it was play for a month and wait for a month or wait for two month. I can still max out warp by 60% if I wanted to. But since I have Lin, currently no need.

I do not understand the 20 minute thing. Did they change ranked challenge money bonus? It was 20 minutes of all your buildings for ranked and 2 minutes for friendly challenge. No matter how much energy is currently allocated. Also, you have to win the challenge. If you are not top of the top, you will loose half your challenges at some point. And with new patch the opponent uses cards too.

--

Seems for challenge, you get presented two of your cards to choose from. Randomly. We shall see, if the best stratgy is, to allocate less than your maximum of cards, because the challenge would be over before you can play all your cards.

Duplicate cards level up existing cards.

Either I was stupid or the free card is for a random girl. I shall see next week.

indeed everyone has the choice of how active they want to play.
and my reset bonus is only 2900 and kinda increasing by 90-100 per day.

the 20 minute challenge is only for all the buildings activated.
That's why i said: put all energy in all the buildings (just for a minute) then do the challenge (and win ofcourse) and then put all the energy back in the position you want.
side note to win more challenges, when you are at lvl 1 (ranked reset on saterdays) then i let a weak girl loose a game every 2 or 3 games i win. that way i never get 2 trophies per winning and it will take me about double as long to reach LVL 23-25 that way you can have allot more won games. ;)

For the card thing: i could not find the deck to change it. the only way to reach it and adjust it is: go to challenge, click on ranked. then click on the girl.
then you will see cards on the top of the screen. click this. this will let you adjust all you want. you can choose which of your cards you would like to see, and in which order they have to appear also. (the card you can draw is for a girl of your choice i did it and i could choose)

What i don't know and maybe some1 can help me with this. if you use a card. what happens then? does it go away? of you can't use it for a while?
Does the level drop when you use it?

JustMe
09-13-2018, 04:55 PM
For the card thing: i could not find the deck to change it. the only way to reach it and adjust it is: go to challenge, click on ranked. then click on the girl.
then you will see cards on the top of the screen. click this. this will let you adjust all you want. you can choose which of your cards you would like to see, and in which order they have to appear also. (the card you can draw is for a girl of your choice i did it and i could choose)

You can see your deck and the cards by going to the "Girls" tab. The one where you unlocked them. The bar on the right side has a card icon at the bottom now. You can see and edit any girl's deck there. If you only have 2 cards, there isn't a lot to do. If you have several, you can sort of pick the order, but the girl's special will get thrown in there randomly, too.
The game gave you the option to choose a girl? That is good. I didn't get that, but I drew pretty soon after it came out.

What i don't know and maybe some1 can help me with this. if you use a card. what happens then? does it go away? of you can't use it for a while?
The cards seem to persist. I haven't noticed cards weakening, and I have been trying to get a feel for which ones I like using. That means using the same ones repeatedly.

PresidentApache
09-13-2018, 10:25 PM
You can see your deck and the cards by going to the "Girls" tab. The one where you unlocked them. The bar on the right side has a card icon at the bottom now. You can see and edit any girl's deck there. If you only have 2 cards, there isn't a lot to do. If you have several, you can sort of pick the order, but the girl's special will get thrown in there randomly, too.
The game gave you the option to choose a girl? That is good. I didn't get that, but I drew pretty soon after it came out.

ah nice, i wasn't aware of that option. and you will probably get the option next week, don't double click maybe that's why it skipped or it wasn't activated to choose a girl yet?

The cards seem to persist. I haven't noticed cards weakening, and I have been trying to get a feel for which ones I like using. That means using the same ones repeatedly.

oh, so you used cards and they are still there and the level has not been changed?
i haven't used any card yet.

though all my enemies use every card they have and i was like, what the fuck are the using all their cards for (even though it's only computer simulation and not really the player doing it ^^)

420gamer
09-14-2018, 01:07 AM
Looks like you get a card pack for your Challenge Rank at the end of the week as well. I am currently at Rank 23. I am hoping you get 2 for Rank 25. :D

I just checked out the wiki, there are a few costumes and infos missing... if I have unlocked some of those missing items would it help out if I send screenshots to someone?

JustMe
09-14-2018, 02:20 AM
Looks like you get a card pack for your Challenge Rank at the end of the week as well. I am currently at Rank 23. I am hoping you get 2 for Rank 25. :D

Sorry, it's stays +1 card packs at Rank 25. You do get 10 diamonds, which add up after a while.

I just checked out the wiki, there are a few costumes and infos missing... if I have unlocked some of those missing items would it help out if I send screenshots to someone?

I used to stay on top of the outfits for the wiki, but I've been slacking. I probably have them somewhere too. It looks like you are registered, so you can probably add info if you'd like. If you aren't comfortable with that, you could post a comment on the page you want to update info for and someone else can copy paste it in. It's not a bad idea to have some discussion on some topics before they are posted anyway. Those of us who post have just been throwing stuff on and trying to make note when something is speculation.

JustMe
09-14-2018, 02:29 AM
oh, so you used cards and they are still there and the level has not been changed?
i haven't used any card yet.

though all my enemies use every card they have and i was like, what the fuck are the using all their cards for (even though it's only computer simulation and not really the player doing it ^^)

I wasn't using mine either out of the same concern. I should have checked here though since other people worked that out long before I did.
It will be interesting to see if they start counting wins and losses on defense at some point. It would be frustrating to drop rank without having played though. I'm sure that is one of the things that has held them back on that one.

420gamer
09-14-2018, 02:54 AM
It looks like you are registered, so you can probably add info if you'd like.

cool, thanks. I never noticed the "Edit" button. I added Maggie for "Get Clean". :)

Sorry, it's stays +1 card packs at Rank 25. You do get 10 diamonds, which add up after a while.

bummer. On that note about the diamonds though... I have been grabbing diamonds that way for a while. I also got 3 girls to the trophy in the "Getting Clean" event. My main girls are, Sanshi, Indra and Maggie that gets me through the resets.

I have also been trying to Practice with all the rest of the girls to get them all to 100k in each category. With that, on Sundays and Mondays, it is pretty easy to get the first 3 sets of 5 diamonds in the "Getting Clean" event. Now I have around 150 just from that, which i may dump on cards. The thing is to which girl do I give the cards to? :think:

JustMe
09-14-2018, 07:24 AM
cool, thanks. I never noticed the "Edit" button. I added Maggie for "Get Clean". :)

bummer. On that note about the diamonds though... I have been grabbing diamonds that way for a while. I also got 3 girls to the trophy in the "Getting Clean" event. My main girls are, Sanshi, Indra and Maggie that gets me through the resets.

I have also been trying to Practice with all the rest of the girls to get them all to 100k in each category. With that, on Sundays and Mondays, it is pretty easy to get the first 3 sets of 5 diamonds in the "Getting Clean" event. Now I have around 150 just from that, which i may dump on cards. The thing is to which girl do I give the cards to? :think:

Do you have the Valentines gear for Maggie? If not, I don't think she will be much better than Indira. I'd be tempted to give Sanshi and Indira each one, if Maggie is your best, then put a few on Maggie. I should also say that that depends on whether you have your warp maxed, or nearly maxed. You want to save diamonds for that until it's at least to the point that you don't get a "whole" one offered anymore. You probably reset faster than the time it takes for coaching. I really like coaching.

The cards do seem to make a difference. When I run up against another player around my level, we can run through all the cards. (I have a pretty high stamina though.) You get a choice of two, but only the one you don't use gets put back in the pile.

Good luck

JustMe
09-14-2018, 08:57 AM
Filled in the missing parts of Get Clean.

420gamer
09-14-2018, 09:02 AM
Do you have the Valentines gear for Maggie? If not, I don't think she will be much better than Indira. I'd be tempted to give Sanshi and Indira each one, if Maggie is your best, then put a few on Maggie.

whoa, is one girl better than the others? I just picked those 3 because I like their blow job animations. Also when resetting Sanshi is the first girl I unlock, then I can get to Indra in a few hours. If I am doing 2 day resets then I get Maggie by day 2. I keep those 3's stats pretty even.

I have maxed Warp Bonus and 4k Game Bonus. Maxed all the skills after I got Lynn, then maxed the last 3 buildings and pre-farmed 1 Qn. I was hoping new girls would be released already. Now I am just working on diamond farming and getting my stamina above 6k. Then when/if the new girls come out, I can unlock them, not really sure if there is a point to going back to resetting but who knows.

JustMe
09-14-2018, 11:18 AM
whoa, is one girl better than the others? I just picked those 3 because I like their blow job animations. Also when resetting Sanshi is the first girl I unlock, then I can get to Indra in a few hours. If I am doing 2 day resets then I get Maggie by day 2. I keep those 3's stats pretty even.

I have maxed Warp Bonus and 4k Game Bonus. Maxed all the skills after I got Lynn, then maxed the last 3 buildings and pre-farmed 1 Qn. I was hoping new girls would be released already. Now I am just working on diamond farming and getting my stamina above 6k. Then when/if the new girls come out, I can unlock them, not really sure if there is a point to going back to resetting but who knows.

HornyPony has some reset guidelines for this. I'm sure you can find them if you scroll up.
If you have the Valentines Day gear, you can do better than the +70% outfit bonus on some girls. It's not a huge deal, but, I tend to scrape points anywhere I can. The girls from Indira on all have the same number of positions to film. They are slightly easier to get to higher levels, and higher levels gives a little better increase when you train.So, it takes a little longer to get them, but from Indira up, they get stronger a little faster.

If you don't have the Valentines Day gear, I'd pick which ever had best stats between Indira and Maggie and focus on them. If you aren't resetting, I'd try to coach one of the other girls you like to try to get the stamina multiplier.

Hornypony
09-14-2018, 01:26 PM
the 20 minute challenge is only for all the buildings activated. Nope. Does not matter. I tested this just now. I had 1 building active and still got 20 minutes worth of maximum income.

side note to win more challenges, when you are at lvl 1 (ranked reset on saterdays) then i let a weak girl loose a game every 2 or 3 games i win. that way i never get 2 trophies per winning and it will take me about double as long to reach LVL 23-25 that way you can have allot more won games. ;)
That would work.

It is a card deck. Not a booster deck. You play cards. You are "better" if you have higher cards. They have a rating from normal or whatever it is called up to epic or legendary. And a level wich you can increase by getting duplicates.

Of course it is no real interaction, bc the opponent plays random and if it is not already a close match you do not impact the result much.

I currently have not much clue, wich card to best play when. Only the card that lowers excientment, that is best played late, bc its effect grows the more you are near to loosing.

though all my enemies use every card they have and i was like, what the fuck are the using all their cards for (even though it's only computer simulation and not really the player doing it ^^) What I am still not sure, if you can deplete your booster items when on defense :sweat:

Now I have around 150 just from that, which i may dump on cards. The thing is to which girl do I give the cards to? :think: If you are low on diamonds, you should probably wait. You should have 2-3 cards for your hit-girl. Leveling up the cards or having more of them is not a game changer. I got about 3 packs and none of the cards is near as good as the 2 cards I already had. That was the special (dunno what that is supposed to do. just a big suck maybe) and 4s freeze.

whoa, is one girl better than the others? In a way that is significant? No. Not since there is coaching. The girls after and including Indira are probably best, since it is easyest to keep them with high stats. The cards specials all seem to do the same thing. Unless the other cards are different for all girls, choosing the girl for her style is a good route. I did not get all the cards from the beach event. But Lin and Ice both got a 4s freeze card.

HornyPony has some reset guidelines for this. I'm sure you can find them if you scroll up. Well, I did write some rules of thumb in the wiki - for actual resetting. For finding out, when you can "safely" stop resetting, it is somewhere between 1000 and 10000 reset bonus. What I used for my decision really only was a guess based on money needed and current money income. If you get 4 month of waiting time and you know how much your reset cycle gives you reset bonus, you can calculate, how long you would need to double your bonus and halve that 4 month to 2 month. If that time is less than 2 month, you are better off doubling your reset bonus. Rinse, repeat. This way you will get to a point where you have a waiting time of, say, 30 days. If you could double your bonus in 15 days you could either do that or wait the 30 days. After 30 days you would have Lin. Or whatever your numbers are. Depends heavily on your reset cycle. Due to fake it timer the upper bound per day should be somehwere about 150 bonus.

JustMe
09-14-2018, 04:04 PM
What I am still not sure, if you can deplete your booster items when on defense :sweat:

I have had a challenge where my opponent was tough enough that we both ran out of cards well before it ended. Defensive cards like freeze will make it more likely.

In a way that is significant? No. Not since there is coaching. The girls after and including Indira are probably best, since it is easyest to keep them with high stats. The cards specials all seem to do the same thing. Unless the other cards are different for all girls, choosing the girl for her style is a good route. I did not get all the cards from the beach event. But Lin and Ice both got a 4s freeze card.

I would say that, because of coaching, you want to focus on one of those girls from Indira up. My top girl gains stats 30% faster than one at level 200. Using coaching, your other girls advancement is tied to how fast your best girl advances. I'd use one that is easier to get to higher levels. You are correct about the cards, though. The only way to make them better is to stack them on one girl to get dups. Kinda makes sense to make that your best girl though (if there is a chance that defense matters in the future). If it doesn't, then I could see using them it strengthen a relatively weak girl.

Unregistered
09-14-2018, 04:20 PM
Anyone know how often Time Warp goes on sale? I know it happened when I first started and didn't have enough gems. I'm saving now but want to know how long I'll be saving for, and also don't want to miss it.

Hornypony
09-15-2018, 06:14 AM
Anyone know how often Time Warp goes on sale? I know it happened when I first started and didn't have enough gems. I'm saving now but want to know how long I'll be saving for, and also don't want to miss it. Look out for Holidays. If you do not log on for several days in a row, chances are, you will miss mini-events and sales. But it is hard to predict. A sale can be discount on buying gems, discount on spending gems or both. The only time of year there will be a sale almost guaranteed is Black Friday.

JustMe
09-17-2018, 09:54 AM
Finished uploading the pics I had on the events pages. I think that is caught up.

PresidentApache
09-19-2018, 02:03 PM
Hey,

anyone got an idea of the time there is between each new girl?

people who started playing in the first few months who saw each girl coming?

What girls where first in the game when the game started and what was the max. warp bonus at the beginning?

JustMe
09-19-2018, 06:19 PM
Hey,

anyone got an idea of the time there is between each new girl?

people who started playing in the first few months who saw each girl coming?

What girls where first in the game when the game started and what was the max. warp bonus at the beginning?

I don't remember what the max was at first, but I am pretty sure it has been increased three times. Each time they brought out new girls, they would increase the max. We must be coming up on a year since it started now. The very first event was for Halloween. You don't see many of those outfits though as they only gave +33% vs bonus. All the girls through the Twins were there pretty much from the start. They may have held back the last 5, but I don't think it was for long if they did.
They increased warp max bonus when they brought out Maggie and Winona in early February. They increased it again when they brought Anya in early March. The last one was Lin, who didn't come out until mid-May. I think they increased warp with her, but I'm less sure about that one.
I think they had their hands full with the card system and didn't give us a new girl for some time. It seems like they have a seat ready for one more in the cop related screen, so I bet we see one before long. It would be nice to see that sooner rather than later.

That's what I can recall. Maybe someone else has better memory, or wrote stuff down. Hope that helps.

PresidentApache
09-19-2018, 10:22 PM
I don't remember what the max was at first, but I am pretty sure it has been increased three times. Each time they brought out new girls, they would increase the max. We must be coming up on a year since it started now. The very first event was for Halloween. You don't see many of those outfits though as they only gave +33% vs bonus. All the girls through the Twins were there pretty much from the start. They may have held back the last 5, but I don't think it was for long if they did.
They increased warp max bonus when they brought out Maggie and Winona in early February. They increased it again when they brought Anya in early March. The last one was Lin, who didn't come out until mid-May. I think they increased warp with her, but I'm less sure about that one.
I think they had their hands full with the card system and didn't give us a new girl for some time. It seems like they have a seat ready for one more in the cop related screen, so I bet we see one before long. It would be nice to see that sooner rather than later.

That's what I can recall. Maybe someone else has better memory, or wrote stuff down. Hope that helps.

Yes, this helps perfectly!

So if memory serves you correct. they gave 2 girls at the same time february
Than after that it's only a month later and the next girl arrived.
and then 2 months later the last girl arrived.

Since then it has been 4 months already. so looking at the previous time scedule which is X2 (if it is premeditated or not) double of 2 months so we should be seeing a girl (and warp increase) soon.

i think the reason why there is more time in between the girls is because the waiting period gets longer, even when you constantly reset. you're gonna wait weeks for lin. so the next girl will probably be between 3X and 9X ( <--my estimate, with thx to hornypony for the table in wiki ;-) nice job) as long to wait for as Lin... which would be at least months for everybody...

the new warp will help as always but it will still take a long time.

you are probably right that the card system has kept them busy. they probably assumed that the cards would provide more diamond (so people buying diamonds) then a new girl release so they focused on that. (it's a bussiness at the end of the day right? ^^)

when this was my idea of it. if any1 has an other vision please share so we can brainstorm a little ;)

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 11:38 AM
I am curious what they will do for Halloween. Presumably we'll have to wait to the start of October for it to start. Wonder if they'll make it so you can get all the old Halloween costumes again, maybe buff them to the standard +70%.

It is interesting to speculate on when girl #20 will arrive. I would hope it will be soon, current my warp bonus is at 65,000 and the max is at 80,000. It offers me the the max at x1.22 faster for 108 diamonds, which is just as much as it would be for x2 as it doesn't reduce the diamonds needed to buy it. So obviously waiting for it to be increased

Personally, my current total bonus is at 142 million, and I remember reading somewhere on this thread that someone reckons you need 300 million minimum to get every girl, and I agree with him. Still, I just got fed up of constant resets, and just want to have access to the girls, not to mention not having to grind stuff like skill levels and cash levels. Got the first 7 skills at the maximum of level 70, with the last 3 not far behind. Got my first 7 girls levels high enough to unlock all their sex scenes, so doing the next 3 at the moment. Focusing on leveling up the Porn Market to increase my money input. Currently making just under 250 trillion an hour. On Winona's last level with her still needing 70qd to get her finally unlocked.

Hopefully girl #20 will bring a good bonus with her. If I remember correctly though, before Lin came, the max warp bonus was 50,000. When Lin arrived, it was boosted to 80,000, so a 60% increase, despite the fact that she requires almost double the cash of what Anya needs. Wouldn't surprise me if the next max bonus increase is deliberately lower than what the next girl's requirements are.

Hornypony
09-20-2018, 01:00 PM
I don't remember what the max was at firs 10k. And at the latest with the first event you could reach Twins.

Since then it has been 4 months already. so looking at the previous time scedule which is X2

so the next girl will probably be between 3X and 9X ( <--my estimate, with thx to hornypony for the table in wiki ;-) nice job) :bgrin:

They deviated from their previous rythm already. So all bets are off.

From a design point of view, they could align it to an arbitrary reset bonus * max warp bonus, what you would need to complete the last girl in weeks instead of millenia.

Personally, my current total bonus is at 142 million, and I remember reading somewhere on this thread that someone reckons you need 300 million minimum to get every girl Depends on how long you want to wait. The difference between those values is a x2. So if you would need 1 month with 300 you would need 2 month with 150. Actually slightly less, since you can level your money buildings.

But even with maxed out buildings, the porn market only makes 1.4T/hour per 1M game bonus.

I cant remember exactly. But it was around 1 month I needed with 200M to complete Anya.

I wonder if they will up the skills in a way that they are harder to farm than the money. Or rather adjust the requirement of new girls.

PresidentApache
09-20-2018, 03:33 PM
10k. And at the latest with the first event you could reach Twins.

10K oh, so how many times has it been changed and do you remember to what?

They deviated from their previous rythm already. So all bets are off.

From a design point of view, they could align it to an arbitrary reset bonus * max warp bonus, what you would need to complete the last girl in weeks instead of millenia. they could do that but the game would be less played if you can finish it easy and fast,(without spending money) so for us that would be good but from the companies point of view it wouldn't ;)

Depends on how long you want to wait. The difference between those values is a x2. So if you would need 1 month with 300 you would need 2 month with 150. Actually slightly less, since you can level your money buildings.

But even with maxed out buildings, the porn market only makes 1.4T/hour per 1M game bonus.

I cant remember exactly. But it was around 1 month I needed with 200M to complete Anya.

I wonder if they will up the skills in a way that they are harder to farm than the money. Or rather adjust the requirement of new girls.

yes indeed it depends on how long you wanna wait, if you start a new game and get all the skills and wait century, all your skills will be lvl 70 ^^
in the beginning i thought i was a smart guy because instead of reset i did then collect reset bonus without resetting (30 diamonds) a couple of times, that was pretty dumb. because you stay at the same place but your rese goes back to 0 so all the extra you do will only get you a minimum of game bonus and then you have to reset again -_-

now i went from 150MIL tot 225MIL in about 1.5 weeks. 3% reset bonus every time and i do all girls completely (up to twins) with the last one being twins. I'm still doing reset every other day.

i don't even start with the 4th act. it takes to long to get to 50 with sweet talking, bodybuilding, acting and art. ;)

who has the highest total speed bonus? hornypony where are you at?
Justme what about you?

Hornypony
09-21-2018, 03:49 AM
10K oh, so how many times has it been changed and do you remember to what? 10k Twins 30k Winona 50k Anya 80k Lin iirc

they could do that but the game would be less played if you can finish it easy and fast,(without spending money) so for us that would be good but from the companies point of view it wouldn't ;) I do not understand. Even if you would get max warp for free at the start of the game, you would still need about two month of rather active playtime and two more of waiting to complete Lin.

in the beginning i thought i was a smart guy because instead of reset i did then collect reset bonus without resetting (30 diamonds) a couple of times, that was pretty dumb. Dont worry. There are players that spent diamonds on money building lvl increase +100% when finishing a scene. Or other non permanent stuff. Your reset bonus, small as it was, still profits you.

now i went from 150MIL tot 225MIL in about 1.5 weeks. 3% reset bonus every time and i do all girls completely (up to twins) with the last one being twins. I'm still doing reset every other day. I did two per day, up to Indira or Emma. I believe 60+ was the gain per reset.

i don't even start with the 4th act. it takes to long to get to 50 with sweet talking, bodybuilding, acting and art. ;)Interesting. So the takeover from money over skills is later than i thought? Should you find out, that skills are equally or more important than money in deciding the time requirement, please share your findings. It is a long time since my last reset and they might have changed things. Furthermore, the increase in skill lvl time did not seem formulaic to me, but arbitrary. At least for Anya and Lin I did have the skills before I had the money.

who has the highest total speed bonus? hornypony where are you at?200. And I am at warp 50k. Unfortunately, Speed gives no bonus, whatsoever. You could buy more regular clothes with speed=money, but they are inferior to the 70% outfits. The only time, speed gives you something, is, when a new girl comes out and you cant finish her in time to get an event reward.

So when a new girl does come out, I am sitting at current max skills and have some prefarmed money and bc of the shower mechanic I have enough diamonds to max out warp. Might not be enough, if they introduce the girl in an event, but I do not want to power farm reset bonus for a month. And that would at least be needed, since I need a x2 or more, to feel an effect in this type of game, where numbers grow in factors and not in percent.

JustMe
09-21-2018, 03:50 AM
Justme what about you?

Sadly, I got up to 709

Hornypony
09-21-2018, 10:56 AM
Can an1 confirm that you can give the free card to a girl of your choosing? And if, how?

I selected Ice and from within her dialog, the fellatio deck configuration screen I clicked the get your card button and I was given a card for Sanshi.

The only thing noteworthy, Sanshi only had 1 card so far, her special.

JustMe
09-21-2018, 12:34 PM
Can an1 confirm that you can give the free card to a girl of your choosing? And if, how?

I selected Ice and from within her dialog, the fellatio deck configuration screen I clicked the get your card button and I was given a card for Sanshi.

I haven't had the free card land on the girl I had selected even once yet. I have an alt account that I used long ago to try to help get numbers from girls I had long past. I tried there also. I'll update the wiki since I don't think you can select the free card's target

Technotron
09-21-2018, 02:35 PM
What is the optimal percent to reset at?

Also is there any way to speed up the dates?

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 05:28 PM
I tried the free card from Sanshi's card screen, and at that time she was the only girl unlocks, and it still gave a card to Cherry. So that doesn't effect it.

Hornierpony
09-21-2018, 07:26 PM

The card appears to be random compared to the 3-pack. When you open the 3-pack it displays a small menu and asks you to select the icon of the girl you want the pack to apply to. The single card does not give you this option. Both free weekly cards I've had went to two girls I had not been accessing.

I have noticed the card seems to be restricted to girls that are currently unlocked. You could try to control who gets the card that way, but only Cherry would have an absolute guarantee.

I think if there was an option to choose which girl gets the card, then it would be really simple on how to do it.

Hornypony
09-22-2018, 11:57 AM

When you slow down too much for your liking.

No. (Diamonds of course. Maybe Time Travel Tickets).

Hornypony
09-22-2018, 11:59 AM
What is the max for the number game?

I got 9 digits, but no special effect. Still only 5 stars and 1 pass.

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 07:09 PM
This event is probably the most fair out of all of them so far but at the same time is the most tedious. For one thing, I like the mechanic that if you fail the minigame, you still receive stars so you can progress. I like the fact that to get the full sex scenes, you just need to complete it with the first 7 girls, it isn't spread out to every other girl like the summer and ice sex scene was. You also get rewarded diamonds every 3rd girl which is good as well. I also like how the ticket system works, that during the exams you get refunded your ticket everytime you get the goal.

Just a shame that the minigame is just so boring. It isn't even a maths game, really the challenge is to quickly read and comprehend the answers in the time limit to answer. Not to mention you need to play the game a minimum of 17 times for each girl, and considering how for each round you need to do something like a dozen answers in the a row, I'd say you're practically bound to screw up at least 3 or 4 times which will cost you tickets. Definetly too grindy even if thankfully the game isn't as hard as the Easter or beach games.

Still at least the school uniforms are hot. Wonder if they'll do a Halloween event later on regardless, they have run 2 events at the same time. Maybe just use that game where you use the sliders while filming girls and just reuse last year's halloween outfits.

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 03:17 PM
This event is probably the most fair out of all of them so far but at the same time is the most tedious. For one thing, I like the mechanic that if you fail the minigame, you still receive stars so you can progress. I like the fact that to get the full sex scenes, you just need to complete it with the first 7 girls, it isn't spread out to every other girl like the summer and ice sex scene was. You also get rewarded diamonds every 3rd girl which is good as well. I also like how the ticket system works, that during the exams you get refunded your ticket everytime you get the goal.

Just a shame that the minigame is just so boring. It isn't even a maths game, really the challenge is to quickly read and comprehend the answers in the time limit to answer. Not to mention you need to play the game a minimum of 17 times for each girl, and considering how for each round you need to do something like a dozen answers in the a row, I'd say you're practically bound to screw up at least 3 or 4 times which will cost you tickets. Definetly too grindy even if thankfully the game isn't as hard as the Easter or beach games.

Still at least the school uniforms are hot. Wonder if they'll do a Halloween event later on regardless, they have run 2 events at the same time. Maybe just use that game where you use the sliders while filming girls and just reuse last year's halloween outfits.

I agree. This is an event i enjoy. Yes i mess up once and a while, but at least its do able.

How do i get more tickets? Obviously if i never mess up i can get through all of them. But... Im at like 10 tickets now.

Does it replenish? or after you run out, your done for this event? I at least hope its something like 10 weekly or something. I know im not gaining any daily.

tt1000
09-24-2018, 02:05 PM

I just unlocked the 3rd girl for the event, sex scene 3 of Back to School Event stayed locked. I guess we need more girls to unlock per each class sex scene.

Free weekly Battle Card:
only ice unlocked -> card went to cherry
after a new reset:
only cherry unlocked -> card went to sanshi

JustMe
09-24-2018, 02:06 PM
Does it replenish? or after you run out, your done for this event? I at least hope its something like 10 weekly or something. I know im not gaining any daily.
It looks like I got more tickets today. If you stay at 10, I'd contact support.

PresidentApache
09-24-2018, 06:27 PM
10k Twins 30k Winona 50k Anya 80k Lin iirc

I do not understand. Even if you would get max warp for free at the start of the game, you would still need about two month of rather active playtime and two more of waiting to complete Lin.

Dont worry. There are players that spent diamonds on money building lvl increase +100% when finishing a scene. Or other non permanent stuff. Your reset bonus, small as it was, still profits you.

I did two per day, up to Indira or Emma. I believe 60+ was the gain per reset.

Interesting. So the takeover from money over skills is later than i thought? Should you find out, that skills are equally or more important than money in deciding the time requirement, please share your findings. It is a long time since my last reset and they might have changed things. Furthermore, the increase in skill lvl time did not seem formulaic to me, but arbitrary. At least for Anya and Lin I did have the skills before I had the money.

200. And I am at warp 50k. Unfortunately, Speed gives no bonus, whatsoever. You could buy more regular clothes with speed=money, but they are inferior to the 70% outfits. The only time, speed gives you something, is, when a new girl comes out and you cant finish her in time to get an event reward.

So when a new girl does come out, I am sitting at current max skills and have some prefarmed money and bc of the shower mechanic I have enough diamonds to max out warp. Might not be enough, if they introduce the girl in an event, but I do not want to power farm reset bonus for a month. And that would at least be needed, since I need a x2 or more, to feel an effect in this type of game, where numbers grow in factors and not in percent.

my reset is 100 every time now. i complete all girls untill twins completely.
from now on they are getting less and less. last reset was 2.8 when everything was completed. normally i got 3% at twins completed.
so i probably will have to go to maggie, or maybe stay as i am at the moment. i'm not sure.

now i'm half at twins. need 700T to complete ashley's last one. zoe is at 8th going on 9th.

i already have maggie open for 1th but to make the comparison: my sweet and bodybuilding are 44 and 45 and i need 50 for each. so i'm not nearly close enough to get 5 levels.
that's why i always reset before maggie. there would be a huge gap of unused time there. i always stop my lvl's when i got th req i need for twins then than energy goes to training girls. mostly the latest hours i have all the girls training and 1 or 5 hours filmings because the reset is coming ^^

at the moment i'm at 65000 warp. what do you mean with speed gives no bonus? (it makes buildings and skills go faster i assume?)

i'm at total of 242Mil speed after this evening i'll be close to 250 :D

Unregistered
09-24-2018, 06:31 PM
Sadly, I got up to 709

what the fuck? you're at 709MIL???

i think it's only "JustYou" that got that high XD

copy your:
Game bonus
Warp bonus
Total bonus
242.09M

how long have you been playing?

PresidentApache
09-24-2018, 06:32 PM

i confirm, first time i had dora my main girl on, then i chose free card and it was dora so i assumed therefore that i chose it.

this was a mistake on my behalf, my appologies dear sir ^^

PresidentApache
09-24-2018, 06:36 PM

i got to like 35.000 when i only needed 5000 -_- just 5 stars and a pass
you get a pass also if you have 4 stars. ;)

PresidentApache
09-24-2018, 06:37 PM

give us the game bonus and your warp and total speed
what's the highest girl you completed and how long did that take?

JustMe
09-24-2018, 07:41 PM
I have been able to finish the new girls rather quickly. I don't reset anymore though. My cash is maxed out and I make 2.87Qd per hour. I'll be surprised if I don't have all the in-game cash I need to complete the next girl when she comes out. I preregistered and have been playing since day one. I've also spent some on the game, (more than I should have, hence the "sadly" in my post). The global rankings are pretty much locked in now. I moved from #10 to #9 after a higher ranked player quit playing. I think there is only one player with higher stamina than I have. My other stats are pretty good, but many others are better. I usually hit level 25 in the challenge around now, but almost always get there by Tuesday evening. Won't get there until today this week because of time I've spent on the event.

tt1000
09-25-2018, 08:54 AM

Someone shared a pic of his score on discord, when the minigame broke due to high numbers.
He reached 1.288864047172687 e+22 but his score shows 9 out of 10000.
:P

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
I need some advice, currently the time wraps I am able to purchase are x2 at 108 diamonds and x2.44 at 203 diamonds. Should I just wait until the time wrap bonus increases or what?

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 10:03 PM
Sadly, I got up to 709

Was that 709M?

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 10:15 PM
what the fuck? you're at 709MIL???

i think it's only "JustYou" that got that high XD

copy your:
Game bonus
Warp bonus
Total bonus
242.09M

how long have you been playing?

Mine's a little higher, but I'm sure there are others even higher than mine, since the user base that visits this forum may be small compared to actual players.

Game bonus - 10227.266
Warp bonus - 80000
Total bonus - 818.18M

But like Hornypony has said before, the benefit of the speed bonus dwindles the more you increase it. I stopped increasing it months ago and plan to only upgrade warp bonus from here on out. My max increase is now down to 1.6%, for 160 points and 830.98M total bonus if I upgraded again.

PresidentApache
09-26-2018, 09:15 AM
Mine's a little higher, but I'm sure there are others even higher than mine, since the user base that visits this forum may be small compared to actual players.

Game bonus - 10227.266
Warp bonus - 80000
Total bonus - 818.18M

But like Hornypony has said before, the benefit of the speed bonus dwindles the more you increase it. I stopped increasing it months ago and plan to only upgrade warp bonus from here on out. My max increase is now down to 1.6%, for 160 points and 830.98M total bonus if I upgraded again.

Holy fuck, that's huge, whats your money making if you have the 3 biggest buildings on? (12+10+30 energy)

do you have an idea how many times you did reset?

what was the average percentage of reset most of the time or did it mostly drop constantly? i've been on 3% for a long time now it's going down fast.

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 09:53 AM
Holy fuck, that's huge, whats your money making if you have the 3 biggest buildings on? (12+10+30 energy)

do you have an idea how many times you did reset?

what was the average percentage of reset most of the time or did it mostly drop constantly? i've been on 3% for a long time now it's going down fast.

All my buildings are usually on, except when the "train other girls up to your best girl" feature came out. I have 252 slots total. My earnings total 3.31qd/h. Right now, I've saved up 13.91Qn. I'm halfway expecting the new girl to use up most of that when she's released.

I don't remember how many times I've reset, but I do remember resetting quite a few times with diamonds when it was on sale. It was like 50% off or something, so I reset several times then, but quit once 10k was reached. Dunno if I'll reset more. Doesn't seem worth it to reset 70 or more times to get double speed, and that's if I make it all the way through Lin each and every time. If not, it would probably take hundreds of more times to double my current rate, just by resetting.

As best I can remember, it was a constant decline in percentage every upgrade.

I do use the forums some, but I'm not very active. The last posts I did were about what fashion each girl could wear, if any, to be better than 70% in each or all categories. I was always to lazy to make an account. >.>

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 05:49 PM
Can someone please tell me if the girl's level and their stats for challenge carry on after a reset?

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 06:16 PM
Can someone please tell me if the girl's level and their stats for challenge carry on after a reset?

Yes they do. Stats and levels persists after reset. Fashion purchased does as well.

Hornypony
09-26-2018, 06:43 PM
It looks like I got more tickets today. If you stay at 10, I'd contact support.Seems you have to actually spend your tickets. They do not stack so far. It tells you when they replenish if you are empty.

so i probably will have to go to maggie, or maybe stay as i am at the moment. i'm not sure. Nope. Do your cycle how you feel comfortable, as long as you are comfortable.

But it is an idle game after all. There is a point where you can "safely" stop resetting. And that starts somewhere after 100M.

at the moment i'm at 65000 warp. what do you mean with speed gives no bonus? (it makes buildings and skills go faster i assume?) Skills max out. Money cannot buy you anything usefull. Hearts are all earned, if you have completed the girls. What good ist speed then?

Speed lets you reach girls faster and complete them faster. That is all. (Currently. Maybe the will sell things for money, like better clothing items). Of course there is always the possibilty of a new girl and if you have high speed you will have her faster.

Someone shared a pic of his score on discord, when the minigame broke due to high numbers.
He reached 1.288864047172687 e+22 but his score shows 9 out of 10000.
:P Whoops. 22 digits.

I need some advice, currently the time wraps I am able to purchase are x2 at 108 diamonds and x2.44 at 203 diamonds. Should I just wait until the time wrap bonus increases or what? Depends. Mostly on how much diamonds you have and how much reset bonus. And how active you play.

Was that 709M? M als in Million

what was the average percentage of reset most of the time or did it mostly drop constantly? i've been on 3% for a long time now it's going down fast. Stop thinking in % when doing resets. It is of no significance.

The only thing that matters for progressing fast ist the gain in bonus per hour. Or day. You only need to compare the absolute number increase. Note. If this were a "normal" Insane Number Idle game, the % would be good. But it isnt. You do not gain more bonus with higher girls. Okay. A little more bonus. And you do not get faster and faster, due to fake-its. So, absolute numbers it is.

Of course, you might not want to look after the game every 30 minutes and there are things like diminishing returns that effectivly enable you to progress not as fast and still be able to compete.

"Optimal" play for reset only is:

Complete highest possible scene without doing Fake-It Dates. Ignore Lola.

If you run out of those scenes, complete the highest girl you can complete in the shortest time.
That means: Ice good, 10 minutes. Geeky bad, 50 minutes, Dora good, 20 minutes ...

If you know you cannot complete a girl, do not do her Fake-Its.

Rinse, repeat.

You will reach a point, where your filming time for the scene is high enough that you can do Fake-Its of earlier girls. Do that! You can even complete Lola this way. Depends, how high your speed is.

If you run out of Fake-Its and still have to wait for a scene to film or worse you have to wait for money/skills, you are near your reset point. Actually you are probably beyond it. Every hour without completing a scene lowers your ratio of bonus/hour. And the added bonus for higher girls will not compensate you, if you have waiting time. And after Twins there is no more added bonus. Lin gives as much as Twins. And Twins only give 15 versus 11 from Emma.

The trick of course is, to wrap this power cylcle around your ingame and other activities. How deep you can go heavily depends on your energy and current speed, and if you are rather low, you might be better off resetting earlier, instead of stuffing fake-its into waiting time slots.

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 09:07 PM
Stop thinking in % when doing resets. It is of no significance.

I was asked directly how much my the percent dropped per upgrade and was answering that question. I could care less about percentage or even resets at this point. I haven't thought about them since around January. But I wouldn't say it is of NO significance. It is an indication of how much or how little your resets are actually increasing your overall multiplier. How each player determines that significance is up to them. I would say it is only important if you are still actively leveling girls and performing resets on a regular basis.

Released warp bonuses should be enough to level any new girls released for me in a halfway decent time frame.

Hornypony
09-27-2018, 02:48 AM
But I wouldn't say it is of NO significance. It is an indication of how much or how little your resets are actually increasing your overall multiplier. :grin:

I think I explained, why the percentage is not the value to look for, when comparing progress. You have to take into account, how long you needed to achieve that percentage.

Btw, I am at 3.9% and only needed, dunno, four month? Probably more, I do not have a good sense of time. My absolute value is 160. As is for everyone that has Lin.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 06:39 AM
I also have some questions about the event or the events in general.
Probably the school uniform doesn't disappear after a reset since it's in the wardrobe.
But do the tickets lose it's numbers or the progress in sex ed. starts over?

tt1000
09-27-2018, 12:28 PM
I also have some questions about the event or the events in general.
Probably the school uniform doesn't disappear after a reset since it's in the wardrobe.
But do the tickets lose it's numbers or the progress in sex ed. starts over?

Event progression is maintained when one resets.

Hornypony
09-28-2018, 04:49 AM
Event progression is maintained when one resets.
I assume you can only resume the progress of a girl, once you have her completed?

Oh, and it seems the tickets finally stack over more than one day.

tt1000
09-28-2018, 09:41 AM
Yes, have to unlock the girl first after a reset before to continue the event with that girl.

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 03:01 PM
So, Fake Lay has reached its first year anniversary, added the 20th girl Alice, updated alot of the artwork for Sanshi, Ice and Geeky and a new birthday event. The time warp max has been bumped up from the max of 80,000 to 120,000 and the max skill level has now increased from 70 to a new number, I'm guessing either 75 or 80. There is also a sale on, but only on buying diamonds, no discounts on spending diamonds like buying batteries, time warp etc.

Decent stuff. From what I understand, it seems the birthday event is just that sliders minigame again when you film girls to unlock birthday themed outfits. Some of the girls new artworks look great, although Ice's new big eyes are a bit weird to get used to it.

Going to buy the time warp myself. My time warp is at 65,000, so when it was at 80,000 it was 108 diamonds just to get a 1.21% increase. At 120,000, it is now at 1.83% increase at the same price, and I have the feeling it could be a good long while until the next girl arrives, so going to opt for it, especially since I've managed to hoard 409 diamonds from the various daily events and the diamond rewards for girls eating each other out.

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Any luck unlocking the birthday outfits yet? I don't see any clues, and there are too many combinations of the sliders to just guess at it. We'll run out of time.

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 03:24 PM
Any luck unlocking the birthday outfits yet? I don't see any clues, and there are too many combinations of the sliders to just guess at it. We'll run out of time.

Assuming it is like the last time, all it boils down to is luck. The only logical way to do is to keep the sliders in the middle. So when it starts out at a range of 0-100, the slider will be set at 50. After it is done, it will then tell you if it is higher or lower. So if it is lower, the range will be 0-49, and it will be automatically set at 25. Just keep doing it until you win, which usually takes around 8 times per girl.

JustMe
10-09-2018, 01:29 AM
Assuming it is like the last time, all it boils down to is luck. The only logical way to do is to keep the sliders in the middle. So when it starts out at a range of 0-100, the slider will be set at 50. After it is done, it will then tell you if it is higher or lower. So if it is lower, the range will be 0-49, and it will be automatically set at 25. Just keep doing it until you win, which usually takes around 8 times per girl.

That is how you win this kind of event. Just keep filming the same girls and leave the sliders alone. They will zero in on the correct values on their own. Also, the numbers are random. Your numbers will not match other users. We always see posts that are trying to help by sharing the "answers", but every players' are different.

JustMe
10-09-2018, 02:10 AM
I'll update the table values for Alice as I go, but feel free to update it yourself if you get ahead of me. Had posted that I couldn't edit the "Girls" page to add Alice, but it looks like fakelayslittlehelper hooked us up. Thanks!

Hornypony
10-09-2018, 01:54 PM
Edit button is missing on the alice page. Dunnowhy. <br />
<br />
First two are wrong. Maybe you skipped them too fast :angel: <br />
<br />
First is 100ish Hearts, 68 Humour, 67 Art. <br />
Second is 165 Hearts, 69 Int 70...

Unregistered
10-09-2018, 08:51 PM
What is sanshi code for the birthday thing

Unregistered
10-09-2018, 10:45 PM
*face palm*

That answer is literally like 4 post above. Your “code” will be different from everyone else’s, just film 7-8 times and it will unlock automatically

JustMe
10-10-2018, 02:28 AM
Edit button is missing on the alice page. Dunnowhy.

First two are wrong. Maybe you skipped them too fast :angel:

First is 100ish Hearts, 68 Humour, 67 Art.
Second is 165 Hearts, 69 Int 70 Sweet
Third is 338T Hearts and 150 rings for 8.5qd, no skills.

If I can edit them, I'll fix it. I did get past those pretty fast. Looking at your post, there really wasn't much for me to do for the first two.

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 06:10 PM
What I was saying earlier. Before the update, my warp maximum was at x1.21 and it still cost 108 diamonds. When it got updated and bumped up to x1.83, it still remained at 108 diamonds. It always...

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 06:58 PM
???????????

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 09:35 AM
I already had max warp at 80k, so my warp % was only 1.5x and it also cost 108 diamonds. Seems that it costs the same, to raise the warp to max, if you're at the last tier. Not sure how this works...

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 09:49 AM
I don't think I posted Lin's fashion, but originally I posted fashion set combos available with in-game currency that may give you more than 70% bonus in a particular stat for each girl.

For Alice, her cash only fashion seems superior by far, to any 70% event set you might gain with her, when paired with her diamond accessories, snake arm bracelet, tiara, and garter belt. One of the Tricks combos requires different shoes and the other requires a different accessory.

Possible stat combos are: (listed in order of Sex Appeal/Commitment/Tricks)

Priority on Sex Appeal (Lips)
100/105/85

Priority on Tricks (Bunny Ears)
70/105/110
80/85/100

JustMe
10-13-2018, 11:16 AM
Updated the scene requirements for Alice on the wiki. 75 is now the max for skills.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 01:51 PM
I like the fact that you only need to get Seduction up to 55 though despite the max being 75 for everything now.

PowerCast
10-13-2018, 10:03 PM
I like the fact that you only need to get Seduction up to 55 though despite the max being 75 for everything now.

After you get your others up though.. may as well get it maxed too.. if they add a 5th page, you just know the first girl will need a 75 or higher for it.

Thanks to Dunnowhy and Justme, (whoever) put up the full needed stats for Alice, it let me choose just the right skills to work on. Course, I'll be on scene 5 for a while, I have 5 Body Building skill points to get.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 09:41 AM
I paid 30 diamonds once for 100% reset bonsu so I wouldn't have to reset because I thought I'd lose everything, but what I'm reading here is that it isn't too big of a deal to do the reset.

Does it relock all the girls and you start over with just the first four? Or do all the girls you have unlocked stay unlocked and you can work on all of them at the same time?

I have increased Stats on four girls to a few million each of sex appeal, commitment and tricks. Do I lose those stats? Much of what I'm reading here it sounds like if I do the reset button without paying the 30 diamonds I don't lose those stats.

Do my girls keep their film credits? I'm at over 2K of film credits done (for stamina) and I hate the thought of starting over on films. Do I lose my film credits? Again, it appears from what I'm reading I won't lose my 2k of film credits, but I don't want to reset without knowing I don't lose that.

If I don't lose stats or film credits, then I just need to do each level of every girl again, right? (I still hate the thought of redoing all those 'sweet talking' challenges)

What else do I lose when I do the reset?

PresidentApache
10-14-2018, 12:05 PM
I paid 30 diamonds once for 100% reset bonsu so I wouldn't have to reset because I thought I'd lose everything, but what I'm reading here is that it isn't too big of a deal to do the reset.

Does it relock all the girls and you start over with just the first four? Or do all the girls you have unlocked stay unlocked and you can work on all of them at the same time?

I have increased Stats on four girls to a few million each of sex appeal, commitment and tricks. Do I lose those stats? Much of what I'm reading here it sounds like if I do the reset button without paying the 30 diamonds I don't lose those stats.

Do my girls keep their film credits? I'm at over 2K of film credits done (for stamina) and I hate the thought of starting over on films. Do I lose my film credits? Again, it appears from what I'm reading I won't lose my 2k of film credits, but I don't want to reset without knowing I don't lose that.

If I don't lose stats or film credits, then I just need to do each level of every girl again, right? (I still hate the thought of redoing all those 'sweet talking' challenges)

the stats of the girls stay, as does their stamina.

what does disapear? your skills, your money and your unlocked girls.
but you have them back faster every time.
The more you reset the faster you become and will be each time.

read the wiki page https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Fake-Lay/FL:girlsTable

this will help you with your reset cycles.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=PresidentApache;129817]the stats of the girls stay, as does their stamina.

So after reset when you unlock a girl that you had previously improved her stats on, she appears with all those former stats? (ie. I have Victoria with 3mil in stats, she will be locked until I unlock her after reset and when she gets unlocked she appears with the 3 mil in each stat that she has now?)

JustMe
10-15-2018, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=PresidentApache;129817]the stats of the girls stay, as does their stamina.

So after reset when you unlock a girl that you had previously improved her stats on, she appears with all those former stats? (ie. I have Victoria with 3mil in stats, she will be locked until I unlock her after reset and when she gets unlocked she appears with the 3 mil in each stat that she has now?)
That is correct. You also keep most things that you have paid diamonds for, like the better filming studios. The ones you pay in-game cash for, you'll pay for again (if you need them). If you only need three, and have purchased the ones you get for diamonds, then I'd ignore the three that you loose.
Victoria, and the other girls, will have all the stats and gear she had before you reset.

Hornypony
10-15-2018, 02:05 PM
but what I'm reading here is that it isn't too big of a deal to do the reset.

This part of the game is of the genre: Clicker / Idle / Reset / Incremental. "Resetting" is a normal game mechanic in those genres. The gist of this mechanic is, you reset, gain something, and everything is faster or better depending on your reset-gains. It might be called different in different games. In this game, it is actually called Reset and the button do do this is a Big Red Reset Button. The bad thing is, there is a real reset button hidden in the options. Hard Reset or something like that. This is the equivalent of deleting your save game. Another typical trademark of those kind of games are insanely large numbers. This game is rather tame in that regard.

The gain in this game is speed. Rather directly.

Of course the developer wants you to spend diamonds. The reset speed multi is combined with a warp multi to a total speed multi. So warp x reset = your actual speed. And those warp increments have to be bought with diamonds. You cannot substitute warp with reset in a meaningful way and vice versa. You need both.

You can get the benefit of a reset with diamonds, of course. This is, what you did. But this is rather cost inefficient, especially in early game.

The main concern about loosing stuff and reset is, you can only do certain things with completed girls. Participating in an event. Filming for stamina. Practise. Challenges. Secondary is spending diamonds for nothing. Most stuff is temporary. Permanent stuff is studios, warp, accessoires, increase of time slots

If you want to complete all girls without spending a ton of diamonds, you should get a reset bonus of at least 1000. And even with that and max warp it will take you several weeks, maybe months.

--

What are film credits? If I guess correctly what you mean, those start at 0 again, but these are meaningless. Your stamina gain is important and this is done via expierence points and those are constant per studio and time slot.

If you redo a sweet talk (fake it), they will be shorter. There are only 3 tiers. 20 seconds, 10 minutes and 30 minutes. The first time you do a tier 3 it might be 6 hours. Those fake its effectivly prevent you from doing faster and faster resets. If you play "active" you can reset once or twice per day and still do all girls up to Emma (depends on your current speed).

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 08:03 PM
This part of the game is of the genre: Clicker / Idle / Reset / Incremental. "Resetting" is a normal game mechanic in those genres. The gist of this mechanic is, you reset, gain something, and everything is faster or better depending on your reset-gains. It might be called different in different games. In this game, it is actually called Reset and the button do do this is a Big Red Reset Button. The bad thing is, there is a real reset button hidden in the options. Hard Reset or something like that. This is the equivalent of deleting your save game. Another typical trademark of those kind of games are insanely large numbers. This game is rather tame in that regard.

The gain in this game is speed. Rather directly.

Of course the developer wants you to spend diamonds. The reset speed multi is combined with a warp multi to a total speed multi. So warp x reset = your actual speed. And those warp increments have to be bought with diamonds. You cannot substitute warp with reset in a meaningful way and vice versa. You need both.

You can get the benefit of a reset with diamonds, of course. This is, what you did. But this is rather cost inefficient, especially in early game.

The main concern about loosing stuff and reset is, you can only do certain things with completed girls. Participating in an event. Filming for stamina. Practise. Challenges. Secondary is spending diamonds for nothing. Most stuff is temporary. Permanent stuff is studios, warp, accessoires, increase of time slots

If you want to complete all girls without spending a ton of diamonds, you should get a reset bonus of at least 1000. And even with that and max warp it will take you several weeks, maybe months.

--

What are film credits? If I guess correctly what you mean, those start at 0 again, but these are meaningless. Your stamina gain is important and this is done via expierence points and those are constant per studio and time slot.

If you redo a sweet talk (fake it), they will be shorter. There are only 3 tiers. 20 seconds, 10 minutes and 30 minutes. The first time you do a tier 3 it might be 6 hours. Those fake its effectivly prevent you from doing faster and faster resets. If you play "active" you can reset once or twice per day and still do all girls up to Emma (depends on your current speed).

Thanks! This is all a big help! I have clearly been missing out by not doing the reset. Right now I'm on level 9 of both Emma and Cindy but need another 20 days to reach the skill level required to finish them. My reset bonus is about 164 which is 104% increase. I do have to wait a few days to finish a practice session with Lola before I reset, but I see that it is far better to go ahead and do the reset.

Do you get a reset bonus even if you don't add a level to a girl you hadn't completed before reset? In other words will I gain just as much advantage by doing the reset now as I would have if I had been doing multiple resets and was also at the same level with the girls that I am now? Or do they give you an extra bonus automatically for doing any reset?

Hornypony
10-16-2018, 02:45 PM
Do you get a reset bonus even if you don't add a level to a girl you hadn't completed before reset? In other words will I gain just as much advantage by doing the reset now as I would have if I had been doing multiple resets and was also at the same level with the girls that I am now? Or do they give you an extra bonus automatically for doing any reset? I made a table for this kind of planning ahead. Actually two tables. The first tells you how much a scene is worth in reset bonus. The other, how much a scene will cost you in money and what skills you will need.

Compared to other Idle games there is a big exception (other than this beeing a hybrid with a ladder type challenge game): Higher girls will not give better bonus. Ok, a little bit better, but it slows down to a halt. Girl #20 gives the same bonus as girl #15. As a consequence, for resetting, you will be past any sweet spot if you have to wait several hours for a scene. The bonus of the scene will not compensate you for the waiting time. But as you have noticed, there are other aspects, like training the girls that have to be considered.

Trivia: When the game was rather new you would only get reset bonus for new scenes. And I think when you reset the first time or maybe the first few times, the scenes might be worth a different value. Combined with the anomaly of Lola's scenes, there will be contradictory information in the early pages of the thread. Plus, there might still be a threshold in number of scenes, till the game tells you your expected bonus for resetting.

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 11:16 PM
I made a table for this kind of planning ahead. Actually two tables. The first tells you how much a scene is worth in reset bonus. The other, how much a scene will cost you in money and what skills you will need.

Compared to other Idle games there is a big exception (other than this beeing a hybrid with a ladder type challenge game): Higher girls will not give better bonus. Ok, a little bit better, but it slows down to a halt. Girl #20 gives the same bonus as girl #15. As a consequence, for resetting, you will be past any sweet spot if you have to wait several hours for a scene. The bonus of the scene will not compensate you for the waiting time. But as you have noticed, there are other aspects, like training the girls that have to be considered.

Trivia: When the game was rather new you would only get reset bonus for new scenes. And I think when you reset the first time or maybe the first few times, the scenes might be worth a different value. Combined with the anomaly of Lola's scenes, there will be contradictory information in the early pages of the thread. Plus, there might still be a threshold in number of scenes, till the game tells you your expected bonus for resetting.

Thanks! It finally all makes sense! So do you get any reward for completing a scene after reset? Do they give you a diamond. I'm presuming they don't give you any more energy since you'd keep building up a ton of energy if they did.

Hornypony
10-17-2018, 04:20 AM
I'm presuming they don't give you any more energy since you'd keep building up a ton of energy if they did. You should be near 100 energy when you no longer will get energy from trophies. Something like 92 or 97.

PresidentApache
10-17-2018, 11:38 AM
Thanks! It finally all makes sense! So do you get any reward for completing a scene after reset? Do they give you a diamond. I'm presuming they don't give you any more energy since you'd keep building up a ton of energy if they did.

they don't give you any reward like that for scenes you already had unlocked before. the reward you get is speed. which you will recieve every time you reset.

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 07:31 AM
Do you lose your boosters for challenges at reset too? Or do you keep them? (ie lipstick, lotion, cream, toothbrush/toothpaste)

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 09:09 AM
No. You keep all boosters.

PowerCast
10-18-2018, 10:26 AM
There's either some new gigantic whales this week, or the devs are adding bots in some way now. I'm running into people in PvP with stats summing over 50 million... who I've never faced before and can't find at all in the top 40 (by the bottom of the top forty, people are getting stats summing around 7-8 million). Lots more 'hidden' names on the rankings now too.

I might not even get to rank 24 at this rate.

The Soup Man
10-18-2018, 04:44 PM
Anyone know the exact satisfaction rates for each of the girls would really like to get geeky outfit

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 05:36 PM
There's either some new gigantic whales this week, or the devs are adding bots in some way now. I'm running into people in PvP with stats summing over 50 million... who I've never faced before and can't find at all in the top 40 (by the bottom of the top forty, people are getting stats summing around 7-8 million). Lots more 'hidden' names on the rankings now too.

I might not even get to rank 24 at this rate.

It would be crazy if someone really spent hundreds of dollars to get stats THAT high. Hopefully they are bots, and if they are hacking, hopefully they will get banned. I also hope the devs haven't purposefully added bots to make it hard for people to work their way up the rankings.

PowerCast
10-18-2018, 08:41 PM
The soup man: They change for each player. You just keep doing the filming ,it will automatically adjust them closer and closer until you get the outfit. It takes 5-8 filmings to unlock most of the time, I'm just finishing my final unlock on my final girl now.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 08:00 PM
it always says restart to make the game quiker if i do restart do i loose all progress and if so do i get it back quickly im wondering if i should restart or not because i have 43 days to wait with geeky and i want to progress

Hornypony
10-20-2018, 06:49 AM

I might not even get to rank 24 at this rate. The top does has over 50 mio, as have some players below that - or at least over 30. Maybe they did things with the names. And hidden name or not, you can still look at the girl and her stats.

I assume some players did a lot of time travel to unlock Alice too.

Hornypony
10-20-2018, 06:54 AM
it always says restart to make the game quiker if i do restart do i loose all progress and if so do i get it back quickly im wondering if i should restart or not because i have 43 days to wait with geeky and i want to progress

It is always funny to see questions asked, that were literally answered a few posts back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incremental_game

tl;dr Reset! Read a few pages of the wiki of the game to look up the mechanics.

--

Same goes for the thing with the event and filming.

Just film them several times. There is no magic. And math says there is no shortcut other than sheer luck

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 11:51 AM
Finally found a card for my main girl. Sorry for a newb question: Are cards permanent that can be used once per battle? or are they one time use period?

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 12:34 PM
Finally found a card for my main girl. Sorry for a newb question: Are cards permanent that can be used once per battle? or are they one time use period?

They are permanent and can be used over and over.

PresidentApache
10-21-2018, 01:54 PM
The top does has over 50 mio, as have some players below that - or at least over 30. Maybe they did things with the names. And hidden name or not, you can still look at the girl and her stats.

I assume some players did a lot of time travel to unlock Alice too.

you mean overal stats? coz the number 2 is the highest with average 25mil on each stat. so a total of 75mil is the highest at the moment.

hornypony, justMe and the other guy. what is your total speed now at the moment ^^

awful
10-21-2018, 02:35 PM
I dont know if anyone else has to deal with this, but it is taking FOREVER to get Victoria. I haven't gotten a new girl in a month or so and I've been resetting as much as possible with everything taken into consideration. Money isn't the problem, its the weight lifting. It takes me about 2 days to get past her first scene, and immediately after, I have to get it up ANOTHER level. Too many of her scenes require weight lifting. When i do progress through her scenes, the gifts cause little to no money. When I see the costs for the gifts and the length it takes to get weightlifting levelled up, it just doesn't add up. I can get the money needed for the gift in about 3 hours, but i have to wait 2 days for the skill to level up. Any suggestions? I can't figure out what to do and it's really bothering me. The smoothness of the game has kind of left ever since I finished pantress.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 02:53 PM
you mean overal stats? coz the number 2 is the highest with average 25mil on each stat. so a total of 75mil is the highest at the moment.

hornypony, justMe and the other guy. what is your total speed now at the moment ^^

The #2 only has ~24k on 2 stats. His 3rd stat is only at ~102k, unless we're looking at 2 different players. I know of no one who has an average of 25k on all three stats.

tt1000
10-22-2018, 08:58 AM
I dont know if anyone else has to deal with this, but it is taking FOREVER to get Victoria. I haven't gotten a new girl in a month or so and I've been resetting as much as possible with everything taken into consideration. Money isn't the problem, its the weight lifting. It takes me about 2 days to get past her first scene, and immediately after, I have to get it up ANOTHER level. Too many of her scenes require weight lifting. When i do progress through her scenes, the gifts cause little to no money. When I see the costs for the gifts and the length it takes to get weightlifting levelled up, it just doesn't add up. I can get the money needed for the gift in about 3 hours, but i have to wait 2 days for the skill to level up. Any suggestions? I can't figure out what to do and it's really bothering me. The smoothness of the game has kind of left ever since I finished pantress.

You have to keep resetting, it's the only way to raise the game bonus and make the game go faster. And I mean reset alot. Also save diamonds to buy the warp x8. By doing both you will reach tier 3 one day. To get diamonds you need to win the challenges. Read the tips and tricks section of the wiki for the game.

Hornypony
10-23-2018, 02:48 AM
you mean overal stats? Of course. How else would you compare girls.

hat is your total speed now at the moment ^^ 400M

Current bottle neck is the time needed to film one of her scenes, as I am too cheap to skip that with diamonds.

I haven't gotten a new girl in a month or so and I've been resetting as much as possible with everything taken into consideration. You need total speed. The number next to the alarm clock on top of the screen. Increase Warp too. You need both as high as you can.

Warp has a capping and resetting has ... practical limitations while obtaining it. A dedicated player might get 100 per day and the game is a year old, so an upper bound would be 36500. More realistic is 300 per week. And resetting in this manner gets boring and tedious. So 10 weeks with 300 would give 3000. Let's compromise with 10000 max that can be obtained by resetting, before you get bored with the mechanic.

But to get to Alice you need a 3 digit M (or otherwise wait years or millenia). 100M / 10000 is 10k and that is what warp you need at least, combined with your reset to get to the current last girl in months instead of years+.

PresidentApache
10-23-2018, 12:40 PM
You have to keep resetting, it's the only way to raise the game bonus and make the game go faster. And I mean reset alot. Also save diamonds to buy the warp x8. By doing both you will reach tier 3 one day. To get diamonds you need to win the challenges. Read the tips and tricks section of the wiki for the game.

also he should reset like half a girl before starting victoria probably. if it takes so long, the reset cycle should be shorter...

if it takes like days then it is never profitable, no matter what stage in the game you are with you reset cycle.

PresidentApache
10-23-2018, 12:45 PM
Of course. How else would you compare girls.

400M

Current bottle neck is the time needed to film one of her scenes, as I am too cheap to skip that with diamonds.

You need total speed. The number next to the alarm clock on top of the screen. Increase Warp too. You need both as high as you can.

Warp has a capping and resetting has ... practical limitations while obtaining it. A dedicated player might get 100 per day and the game is a year old, so an upper bound would be 36500. More realistic is 300 per week. And resetting in this manner gets boring and tedious. So 10 weeks with 300 would give 3000. Let's compromise with 10000 max that can be obtained by resetting, before you get bored with the mechanic.

But to get to Alice you need a 3 digit M (or otherwise wait years or millenia). 100M / 10000 is 10k and that is what warp you need at least, combined with your reset to get to the current last girl in months instead of years+.

what scene are you on and how long does it take? i've 663mil and tonight i'll have 675mil in speed. maybe i'll never stop resetting. it's more fun to see it grow every time instead of waiting. if it's just waiting i'd be so bored. ^^

Hornypony
10-24-2018, 02:51 AM
what scene are you on and how long does it take? i've 663mil and tonight i'll have 675mil in speed. maybe i'll never stop resetting. it's more fun to see it grow every time instead of waiting. if it's just waiting i'd be so bored. ^^
Well, if at least the girls would be growing in bonus, then the incremental part of the game would be playable in "endgame". Resetting hits its practical limit somewhere in the 4 digits. You would need high 5 digits to notice a big difference - the equivalent of a x8 warp increase.

I am currently finishing Alice scene 9. And no sweat there. Thanks to the forerunners I even know that I have enough money for the last scene.

420gamer
10-25-2018, 09:21 AM
Finally got the "Get Clean" costume for Alice today and updated the Event Wiki. :) She looks THICC in that suit. :P

P_K
10-27-2018, 03:22 PM
How do you get more than 3 stars in the second level of the Halloween event? I hit all the pumpkins and bats and don't hit any cats, but I still only get 3 stars.

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 03:27 PM
How do you get more than 3 stars in the second level of the Halloween event? I hit all the pumpkins and bats and don't hit any cats, but I still only get 3 stars.
I get the same. Even if I cut the bats....

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 03:46 PM
I noticed you can hit the bats more than once. Did anyone manage to get 5 stars in the 2nd or 3rd round?

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 04:23 PM
You need 50 points in 1st round, 70 in 2nd and 100 in 3rd round to get 5 stars. Good luck

qti
10-27-2018, 07:13 PM
Finnaly a minigame very easy only need cut the pumpkin and the bat give 5 potion if you cut they 2 times. first part is 50 second part 70 and last 100. Later you add too cut the witches. very easy .

qti
10-27-2018, 07:15 PM
I noticed you can hit the bats more than once. Did anyone manage to get 5 stars in the 2nd or 3rd round?

i get 5 stars in all minigame part. not miss cut none in the screen.

qti
10-27-2018, 07:18 PM
Get this costume for Indira tomorrow go to continue playing for the others girls. Now to tired: expend full day playing cosmic shock league. Not know this new event in fakelay notice to late.

Shaphina
10-28-2018, 01:02 AM
I get the same. Even if I cut the bats....

Did you hit all the bats twice? By the time I got 5 stars I was out of tokens to try again and really test it out for 5 stars. You do need to hit bats twice to kill them though.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 08:28 PM
Dong good with the event so far, but it says there is a second reward other than the Halloween costumes? I guess it's something that comes from winning with enough girls, but what exactly is it?

blzaer
10-31-2018, 02:03 PM
This is Cherry's costume, gonna try for Dora later.

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 02:38 AM
Got the first 7 girls unlocked in the Halloween event. Was hoping something might happen once you unlock the final sex scene but nothing much happens. Its a bit of a tease for the big picture to have all the girls look like they are about to be penetrated by the magic tentacles but it doesn't happen. Still, the cat outfits are cool.

JustMe
11-02-2018, 08:35 AM
Jst4here messaged me to see if I had access to the Birthday and Halloween Event pages as they seemed broken. The links were added to the Event page, but the pages themselves seemed to be missing, so I made a couple. If there are pages already out there that I didn't find, feel free to copy paste your content into the pages I made as I think they are at least visible to other users.
Thanks

fakelayslittlehelper
11-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Jst4here messaged me to see if I had access to the Birthday and Halloween Event pages as they seemed broken. The links were added to the Event page, but the pages themselves seemed to be missing, so I made a couple. If there are pages already out there that I didn't find, feel free to copy paste your content into the pages I made as I think they are at least visible to other users.
Thanks

I submitted complete event pages for both almost a week ago. There was a notice saying they would have to be approved by the moderation team.

Pages are hidden. Don't know who approves these pages. Maybe they have been overlooked?

JustMe
11-03-2018, 12:30 PM
I submitted complete event pages for both almost a week ago. There was a notice saying they would have to be approved by the moderation team.

Pages are hidden. Don't know who approves these pages. Maybe they have been overlooked?

I don't know who approves those. Can you still see them? If you can edit those, and edit the ones I just put in the other day, you might try copying your content into the new pages. Or, if they get approved, we can just change the links back. (

fakelayslittlehelper
11-03-2018, 12:56 PM
I don't know who approves those. Can you still see them? If you can edit those, and edit the ones I just put in the other day, you might try copying your content into the new pages. Or, if they get approved, we can just change the links back. (

I cannot see them. They are off limits to me. I also made an edit to the girls page to include the bonus girls along with more information yet that too has not been approved.

Unregistered
11-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Anyone know? Doesn't seem to be any information about it.

fake
11-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Anyone know? Doesn't seem to be any information about it.

Wiki page is up now.

Unregistered
11-06-2018, 03:17 AM
Wiki page is up now.

Awesome, thanks! Too bad we can only get a few, think ill go after Emma, Victoria and the Twins

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 01:26 AM
What does it need to fight high class girls more often? Do I need higher girls on my own? Is it about fame? Or both?

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 03:39 AM
Yea, I have a similar question. I'm wanting to find higher girls in order to beat the "Serve Me" challenge. I know I can choose to find girls by paying diamonds, but that defeats my purpose of winning diamonds by defeating all of them. lol I'm looking for that sweet spot where the higher level girls show up more often, but they are still easy enough to beat? Am I dreaming that such a spot exists?

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 01:42 PM
Do we think there's going to be a sale on time warp diamond cost for Black Friday? I'm approaching the diamonds I need to Warp again, but would rather wait an extra week if it might save me some.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 01:37 AM
Do we think there's going to be a sale on time warp diamond cost for Black Friday? I'm approaching the diamonds I need to Warp again, but would rather wait an extra week if it might save me some.

I read in a post that they always have a black Friday sale. I'm saving my diamonds till then for a time warp and hoping I can get enough for the 8 times warp. I'd recommend waiting till at least Black Friday before buying.

Hornypony
11-17-2018, 02:36 AM
What does it need to fight high class girls more often? Do I need higher girls on my own? Is it about fame? Or both? You do not fight girls, you fight players. And players defend with their "best" girl. It takes several weeks to change your best girl.

In my expierience the best chances for rare girls are in the low ranks. So if you do not need ranks, you can try loosing to stay low.

Do we think there's going to be a sale on time warp diamond cost for Black Friday? I'm approaching the diamonds I need to Warp again, but would rather wait an extra week if it might save me some. There will be sales. That should be a given. But what kind of sale, who knows.

PresidentApache
11-22-2018, 03:19 PM
and so it begins :D

hornyg4mer
11-24-2018, 04:49 AM
WOw there is alot of info going on in this forum. I will have to re read it all.

I recently (from black friday) got a bunch more time warp multipliers. Im figuring out if i should get a better girl (twins for example) and make them my new main, since i have like 3 booster packs now. I main sanshi and have been leveling her non stop the past year or two (i started from when the game first came out).

She is by far my strongest, and yet she cant win every fight anymore. comparing one girl to the other, does their stars/stamina/level help them in the fight? or just contributes to the stamina i have to fend off an attack?

Again i want to give my main defensive girl a full deck of cards, but not sure which one is better.

in my example, sanshi is level 300 approx.
If i waited and got to twins (which i havent gotten to yet), trainned them for a month or two and got them to the same stats as my sanshi, are there any other bonus benefits or are they the same. Obviously clothes arnt part of the calculation, since twins wont have any yet

420gamer
11-27-2018, 03:17 AM
Yea, I have a similar question. I'm wanting to find higher girls in order to beat the "Serve Me" challenge. I know I can choose to find girls by paying diamonds, but that defeats my purpose of winning diamonds by defeating all of them. lol I'm looking for that sweet spot where the higher level girls show up more often, but they are still easy enough to beat? Am I dreaming that such a spot exists?

I am doing the same thing. I have 13 complete so far... there is a spot from level 17 to 21 where it seems the Massage and the Police girls show up. I get to 17 by Tuesday then I try to stay under level 21 (by losing a few matches) til Friday. This gets me at least 2 of the 'rare' girls per week.

About if they are beatable... I found a Alice with stats in the 400k area. based on that, I think the FL-team has seeded a few of the rare girls in that range.

good luck!

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 04:26 AM
Im figuring out if i should get a better girl (twins for example) and make them my new main, since i have like 3 booster packs now. I main sanshi and have been leveling her non stop the past year or two (i started from when the game first came out).

She is by far my strongest, and yet she cant win every fight anymore. comparing one girl to the other, does their stars/stamina/level help them in the fight? or just contributes to the stamina i have to fend off an attack?

Again i want to give my main defensive girl a full deck of cards, but not sure which one is better.

A good main girl should be reachable in time after a reset and she should know many positions to reach high experience levels (what results in better training efficiency). The lowest girl that knows all positions is Indira. So I think she is the ideal main girl. I do not understand why so many players have other best girls than Indira.

420gamer
11-27-2018, 08:03 AM
I do not understand why so many players have other best girls than Indira.

My total bonus is now super-high & I have stopped resetting. I have nothing to do with my energy other than train & film. My best girl was Sanshi, then Indra. When coaching came out, I used it to make the Twins my best then trained them instead of Indra. Later, I did the same with Maggie and now, Alice. Coaching is an easy way to create a new best girl. Since I spent a large amount of diamonds on Maggie's cards I still use her for battle. Alice is one training day ahead of Maggie, so technically she is my best but she is naked & cardless. So, she is easy for others to beat for the Getting Clean event.

I have noticed many players have their girls standing around naked. I figured, these kind souls are just helping others complete their collections. Now, I am doing the same. Alice stands there naked and cardless as my best, while Maggie is armed to the teeth and can easily carry me to level 25 without a loss. :)

Unregistered
11-29-2018, 08:40 AM
Can you do a spped by reset if my warp bonus is maxed out? The speed reset says I would gain 83,5% speed on skills etc..,

Thanks

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 12:31 PM
A reset does not affect your warp bonus anyway. Your game bonus (and your total bonus) will increase with every reset. There is no upper limit.

Unregistered
12-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Can the experience of Mistlehoe, which is initially 20, be increased somehow?

Unregistered
12-06-2018, 10:39 PM
This is pretty screwy and I may just take a break until it is over.

How can elf character beat winter character?
You cannot even use coaching and this will take weeks to be able to beat winter character.
And when did they implement this? Just before I was going to get 3 diamonds on this Saturday and have 76 for time warp.

As far as Santa is concerned: Bah humbug
As far as devs are concerned with me spending coins while I am break: You got coal in your stocking.

I

420gamer
12-07-2018, 12:50 AM
I am just wondering... those of you who already have Mistlehoe, did you keep your stats from last year?

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 01:03 AM
I am just wondering... those of you who already have Mistlehoe, did you keep your stats from last year?

Yeah seems like it at least. I can't remember if my stats were higher or not then they currently are. Progress is kept too, so I don't have to do the first stages again and can't get the same reward a second time.

420gamer
12-07-2018, 01:24 AM
Yeah seems like it at least. I can't remember if my stats were higher or not then they currently are. Progress is kept too, so I don't have to do the first stages again and can't get the same reward a second time.

Thanks for the info. Looks like i need to add Sunshine to the training list, just incase they pull this with the "make spring cum again" event. :)

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 07:58 AM
My mistlehoe kept her stats and progress from last year as well. Does anyone know if they have new outfits for the girls that were not in the game last x-mas? Maggie and higher?

fake
12-07-2018, 12:14 PM
My mistlehoe kept her stats and progress from last year as well. Does anyone know if they have new outfits for the girls that were not in the game last x-mas? Maggie and higher?

They have new outfits for those girls.

Wiki will be updated later today.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 05:39 PM
So I currently have 5/20 challenges completed, and Popper's stats are ~130k each. Can anyone see what her stats are at higher levels? With the removal of the ability to Coach Mistlehoe (which is fun and not just an obnoxious gotcha, thanks devs), if Popper's stats keep inflating it's going to be impossible for me to win more than maybe one more challenge.

fake
12-07-2018, 06:25 PM
So I currently have 5/20 challenges completed, and Popper's stats are ~130k each. Can anyone see what her stats are at higher levels? With the removal of the ability to Coach Mistlehoe (which is fun and not just an obnoxious gotcha, thanks devs), if Popper's stats keep inflating it's going to be impossible for me to win more than maybe one more challenge.

There is no way to win all costumes without spending diamonds. Popper's stats cap out at 690k.

JustMe
12-11-2018, 03:15 AM
There is no way to win all costumes without spending diamonds. Popper's stats cap out at 690k.

You mean the Popper you compete against, right? I had all but the last page of girls completed from original event and had practiced with both event girls. If you weren't here for the original, I imagine that it would be difficult to complete the event, just as it was for the Halloween revival.

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 04:03 AM
I've never really gotten into this game. Anyone got any tips to get the multipliers as high as possible faster than normal?

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 02:49 AM
I've never really gotten into this game. Anyone got any tips to get the multipliers as high as possible faster than normal?
Play it as far as you can get easily and then reset the game. Save the diamonds you get and buy Time Warps. Do not spend any diamonds on anything else in the beginning of the game.

fake
12-13-2018, 02:21 AM
You mean the Popper you compete against, right? I had all but the last page of girls completed from original event and had practiced with both event girls. If you weren't here for the original, I imagine that it would be difficult to complete the event, just as it was for the Halloween revival.

Yes. I was not playing during the event. Of course anyone playing the event for the first time will not unlock all girls without using the Popper character from the Big XXXmas Pack There's simply not enough time without spending diamonds.

JustMe
12-14-2018, 08:05 AM
Yes. I was not playing during the event. Of course anyone playing the event for the first time will not unlock all girls without using the Popper character from the Big XXXmas Pack There's simply not enough time without spending diamonds.

I think that was the case in the original event as well. But, if you don't spend anything, there is at least a chance that you can pick up what you missed in an event if the run a revival later. If someone had occasionally given Mistlehoe some practice over the last year, it would be easy for them to finish the event now. I didn't go crazy on mine, but my battles to get the outfits for the girls that weren't out for the original event were really short.

So, if you have Sunshine, from the Spring event, I'd raise her stats in case they have a revival for her.

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 07:32 PM
Can the experience of Mistlehoe, which is initially 20, be increased somehow?

Looks like those that bought her last year, are stuck with her at 20 experience. Yay! *sarcasm*

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 09:09 AM
the get clean event page is either removed or link broken. can someone fix that?

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 11:12 AM
For the cookie event, should we be resetting as often as possible to get the 2% bonus? And anyone got pics on the actual gifts yet?

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 01:48 PM
Reseting for only 0.02 increase is a waste of time in my opinion. I did it once and 2nd reset is still only 0.02. It seems to be best to just be as active as you can and keep spending your money to increase income.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 04:31 PM
I feel spending gems for the cookie event is a bad idea.

PowerCast
12-21-2018, 04:53 PM
Reseting for only 0.02 increase is a waste of time in my opinion. I did it once and 2nd reset is still only 0.02. It seems to be best to just be as active as you can and keep spending your money to increase income.

Don't do it at 2%. It goes up the higher your income/total, so you can get it to .6 or 1.0 or even higher fairly quickly. If you do it as soon as it unlocks, you've spent most of your time just getting those cookies. I've done a couple resets today, and have that multiplier at 1.8 (so almost 3x from the morning's start speed) now.

fake
12-21-2018, 04:59 PM
Wiki is live (instructions on playing the game will be edited in later).

I feel spending gems for the cookie event is a bad idea.

It's a short term investment. You will only benefit for however many days are left (and if the event comes back next year).

PowerCast
12-21-2018, 05:56 PM
Don't do it at 2%. It goes up the higher your income/total, so you can get it to .6 or 1.0 or even higher fairly quickly. If you do it as soon as it unlocks, you've spent most of your time just getting those cookies. I've done a couple resets today, and have that multiplier at 1.8 (so almost 3x from the morning's start speed) now.

Further to this, the reset amount you get is based on total cookies collected on the current run. So when it's high enough that your progress is slowing a lot just reset. I managed to get mine to 4x now through resets. Similar to the base game.

*edit* up to x60 now, it gets faster quick.