PDA

View Full Version : Fake Lay

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 06:41 AM
Hi guys
what is your thought ?
Unlocks & upgrade VS Buy Max in the home page game ?
Also what is buy 400.00 million ? any one tried this ?
Thanks
Sharki

PowerCast
12-22-2018, 08:10 AM
Unlock and upgrade is better buy max, stick to the later ones, once you get to higher numbers, the Reindeer and sled get far better return on investment than anything in the left column. Aim for hitting breakpoints every 100 as much as possible for your big earners. Reset whenever it makes sense. The buy is buying a girl's scene unlock. Each pair of girls you unlock gets you a scene (for example Alice and Lin, the Twins and Maggie). The price goes up with each girl unlocked. Girl 4 is already 100 Quintillion to unlock.

PresidentApache
12-22-2018, 06:55 PM
i think this is the first fun mini game. very active.
i have however spend way more diamond already then i was supposed to use

President Apache
12-23-2018, 09:16 AM
Further to this, the reset amount you get is based on total cookies collected on the current run. So when it's high enough that your progress is slowing a lot just reset. I managed to get mine to 4x now through resets. Similar to the base game.

*edit* up to x60 now, it gets faster quick.

a hell of allot quicker!
i got 877 and 700 extra when i reset.

this is a so much more fun version of the original game because it's allot faster :D

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 05:58 PM
I think I broke the cookie machine. If I reset again, I get 0 bonus... =/

Maybe there's so many elves, the building won't hold anymore? Population overload, maybe?

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 07:37 PM

Maybe there's so many elves, the building won't hold anymore? Population overload, maybe?

what did your reset bonus peak at?

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 08:38 PM
what did your reset bonus peak at?

Not sure what it actually peaked at, or when it actually broke. Last night, I had the same number of elves and bonus, but was gonna reset today. Forgot, and checked it before I posted earlier, and bonus was at 0. (Keep in mind, I got all the multipliers, too.)

My current numbers, which were the same last night when I stopped resetting, are:

22.18 sextillion elves
10 x 2 ovens
443.69 sextillion total bonus

Last night I could've reset for 30k more bonus, at the time I went to bed. Don't know how high it actually reached while running today.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 08:49 PM
Forgot to add, there are 4 elves displayed in the animation, squirting milk on the cookies, now.

President Apache
12-24-2018, 09:11 AM
Not sure what it actually peaked at, or when it actually broke. Last night, I had the same number of elves and bonus, but was gonna reset today. Forgot, and checked it before I posted earlier, and bonus was at 0. (Keep in mind, I got all the multipliers, too.)

My current numbers, which were the same last night when I stopped resetting, are:

22.18 sextillion elves
10 x 2 ovens
443.69 sextillion total bonus

Last night I could've reset for 30k more bonus, at the time I went to bed. Don't know how high it actually reached while running today.

damn, i though i was doing well with my 100.000 elves XD

how many girls do you get a scene with?

President Apache
12-24-2018, 09:15 AM
any1 got an idea why the left collum (not so productive items) somethimes cost 20 times the money to get to the same level as the right collum item?
makes no sense at all.

PowerCast
12-24-2018, 09:56 AM
any1 got an idea why the left collum (not so productive items) somethimes cost 20 times the money to get to the same level as the right collum item?
makes no sense at all.

Forcable way to make you spend, since you have to level them up at some point for the global doubles.

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 02:23 AM
damn, i though i was doing well with my 100.000 elves XD

how many girls do you get a scene with?

What’s the scene? Standing next to santa and that’s all?

tt1000
12-26-2018, 06:00 AM
What’s the scene? Standing next to santa and that’s all?

Santa is pointing out which girl to get next. Get that girl, and you will get an animated scene with the three of them. (twins will give a foursome)

420gamer
12-27-2018, 02:27 AM

I just broke mine as well. So I reset and left it at 4 cookies being produced by 290 sextillion elves. Maybe they will rotate out for New Years so everyone gets to party. :)

Update: I went back just to see what happens if I “Buy Max” and no “Unlocks & Upgrades” after about 5 minutes I reset again and now I have 2.65 Septillion elves... so even though it does not display the increase, you still get more. Now I gotta find out how many I have at the end of the 25 days left. :D

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 08:59 AM
I want to unlock all the girls. I'm pretty new to the game and idk what to do. I have max warp multiplier and now I assume just keep doing resets. Would the diamonds be good to spend on reset without actually resetting or is that a waste? Currently I don't think I can get all the girls even with the warp but I haven't tried yet. My game multiplier itself isn't very high, it's mainly the warp that's making me progress.

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 07:54 AM
Anyone know how many cookies are needed to unlock for all the girls? I want to work towards that and unlock them all at once.

President Apache
12-29-2018, 12:33 PM
Anyone know how many cookies are needed to unlock for all the girls? I want to work towards that and unlock them all at once.

If you want to do that I'd suggest you get 1 septdecilium elves that thousand to the power 17

The second to last girl is 2 sexdecillion so I'm assuming the last one will not be more than 1 octdecillion (1000 to the 18th power) so if you have a septdecilium elves then you will be able to get them all at once.

I haven't been able to get them because I have stopped resetting a month ago and I don't have lin and Alice yet completely. Im pretty sure I could buy them but I haven't unlocked them.

PowerCast
12-29-2018, 05:30 PM
30 sexdecillion for the last girl. You don't need to spend any diamonds to unlock all the girls, just reset whenever you can. I did spend some diamonds doing 2 and 6 hour boosts, but since I'm about to get my 20th girl and there are 22 days left, I could have easily done it without doing that.

President Apache
01-01-2019, 05:31 PM
30 sexdecillion for the last girl. You don't need to spend any diamonds to unlock all the girls, just reset whenever you can. I did spend some diamonds doing 2 and 6 hour boosts, but since I'm about to get my 20th girl and there are 22 days left, I could have easily done it without doing that.

Indeed we could have easily done this without spending any diamond in 30 days,

I think that's why the counting system broke after 10 To the power 16 elves. Because it wasn't made to go that far probably, so soon that is. They underestimated us :sweat:

It still works if you do the reset but it hasn't gives me the percentage or the numbers since I reached the 16th.

If I will be able to finish the event will depend completely about the fact if I unlock the last 2 girls in 20 days, has nothing to do with the cookie thing itself. :joy: have fun you guys

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 12:02 PM
So when are you guys re-setting and how are you gaining so many elves so fast? Maybe I am just not playing right but I am on at 20k elves with 1 oven. I am getting about 3k elves every hour and have been resetting because it seems to slow down around that point. I just can’t wrap my head around getting a million+ elves

President Apache
01-03-2019, 07:51 AM
So when are you guys re-setting and how are you gaining so many elves so fast? Maybe I am just not playing right but I am on at 20k elves with 1 oven. I am getting about 3k elves every hour and have been resetting because it seems to slow down around that point. I just can’t wrap my head around getting a million+ elves

Make sure you (after reset) only do the raindeer as high as possible then see that you have overal the highest possible x100 number so you get bonus for all. After that do all your raindeer increases (upgrades). If you have cookies to much you can buy the rest of the upgrades. Once you reach the 5x to all upgrades the game really speeds up. You'll see.

When it goes to slow to reach the next overal bonus or raindeer +100 or raindeer upgrade then I'd say reset.

qti
01-03-2019, 06:26 PM
i buy a oven and use time machine but now i regret xd almost 1 year of play for can get 100 diamonds and they go to easy. Because now is to hard win battle almost all versus have lots the millons the stats.
This is my current stats now but not notice to much speed.

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 10:12 AM
been hung at ~232oct, even though reindeer says over 8oct/hr. refresh after hours and it goes back to 232.

what the f?

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 03:39 AM
been hung at ~232oct, even though reindeer says over 8oct/hr. refresh after hours and it goes back to 232.

what the f?
232oct with 8oct/hr takes 29 hours. I doubt the game was frozen for such long time. Most likely it displayed correct number then froze when you tried to activate the tab because it could not send some update to servers. While server also calculated the same number.

Why wait so long though? 29 hours without reset seems very subobtimal. Even if you get to next 2x multiplier for reindeers it's at 485oct, so will take you another day and to get any benefit from that multiplier you will have to wait another day or two. Seems better to reset more often at this stage. There is quite a wall before 5x to all multiplier at 1non. It seems the game will get faster after reaching that. I wonder if people who say that they passed it already just bought Magic Ovens. Without them it takes days of resets at 10% or 20% gains to pass this thing.

Did anyone notice that sometimes bonus multiplier that you get on reset changes when you buy upgrades? Like you check it and it shows 10%, you go and spend your current cash on buying some upgrades, check it again and it is at 50%. Usually happens after waiting long time before resetting.

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 09:56 AM
I generally understand the event more Cookies = more elves wich is then more cookies etc.

So are these sacks in upgrade window(farthest right) the global income increase? If so i hope they are multiplicative.

Do i get them at specific numbers of collected cookies and what are the upgrades mentioned in the reset screen?

Is there a "optimal" strategy for going high production fast( bisides oven)?

DrunkMonkGar
01-10-2019, 10:21 AM
If I have you right, those sacks are global multipliers. You get them when all of your cookie makers reach that threshold. (ie: 25, 50, 100....)

I've been focusing on reindeer and uping everything else when it cost less than the next 100 deer or deer upgrade.

qti
01-11-2019, 10:11 AM
I think what go to reset when get 1000% for more speed because remain little day the event and still need lots the girls unlock.

qti
01-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Almost there need continue waiting for the 1000% and can reset.

Unregistered
01-12-2019, 07:54 PM
If I have you right, those sacks are global multipliers. You get them when all of your cookie makers reach that threshold. (ie: 25, 50, 100....)

I've been focusing on reindeer and uping everything else when it cost less than the next 100 deer or deer upgrade.

You get another global multiplier when every item reaches another 100 levels, at the same time. The limiting factor are mostly the boxes. I've only ever been able to get the boxes to 16, at the highest.

qti
01-13-2019, 08:28 AM
Only need one girl clothes more and get all.
This is my final status for now of my elves and my production actual for my last girl cherry need 8 tredecillion of cookies.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 06:04 PM
I'm up to 10 nonillion elves. Guess it's time to stop resetting. It's bad when the cookie minigame is more fun to reset than the actual game! LMAO!

President Apache
01-14-2019, 10:07 AM
I'm up to 10 nonillion elves. Guess it's time to stop resetting. It's bad when the cookie minigame is more fun to reset than the actual game! LMAO!

exactly, i feel the same way.

but from nonillion it get's very slow. it takes more than a day to double and there are no more 5x mulitpliers in sight so. :cry:

i need 2 levels for alice and then i can complete the minigame but it's gonna be a close one XD

Debely
01-19-2019, 02:15 AM
I was 3,9 octillion at 4 days and 6 hours. Now I'm at 2 days and 4h from the end and I only have 106 octillion. And I stared with about 30. So where have my cookies gone?

Debely
01-19-2019, 07:26 AM
I appear to be reset to 106,47 octillion every time I reload the game.

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 10:37 PM
How high should my multiplier be to unlock all girls? I'm sorta new and haven't reset much. Right now I have the max warp bonus of 120k and my game bonus is only like 2k from resets.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 10:43 PM
Wow, so gambling now in the game? With real money investments. Isn't it illegal in most places now?

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 02:51 AM
It's so rigged. The blackjack is so broken, dealer rarely busts. Even with a 6, they never have 16. The odds are actually shit and you should hit on 16 because they will never ever bust.

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 08:49 AM
Don't suppose anyone has any advice for the poker? I'm completely terrible at it.

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 11:46 AM
Blackjack is broken. The odds are NOT realistic.

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 05:27 PM
Confirmed blackjack is pretty much rigged. When you bet high you will get horrible cards and will lose or tie around 90% of the time. With low bets you can win slowly, but you will waste an enormous amount of time. And since blackjack is rigged you can only leech of bad players at poker, but they'll run out of credits eventually since they wont be getting them from the rigged blackjack, so yeah someone is probably putting in money for gambling and I'm not sure if that's legal here :)

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 10:02 PM
So are the anniversary event outfits won for poker are the robes? And can they be worn at the same time with the new accessories, this time? Cause if not, I'll skip it.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 12:09 AM
Confirmed blackjack is pretty much rigged. When you bet high you will get horrible cards and will lose or tie around 90% of the time. With low bets you can win slowly, but you will waste an enormous amount of time. And since blackjack is rigged you can only leech of bad players at poker, but they'll run out of credits eventually since they wont be getting them from the rigged blackjack, so yeah someone is probably putting in money for gambling and I'm not sure if that's legal here :)
I have no idea how you can confirm that... It is literally impossible to do.

I believe it is not rigged, there is no need to rig it, most people will lose anyway. To win you have to use some winning tactics and you must have enough cash to play a lot of games because there are good and bad streaks. Your goal is not to win all hands, but to win more than to lose, so you must have enough cash to survive through bad streaks. This means - don't bet 100 when you only have 100 or even 200 unless you are fine with ending your run quickly.

Blackjack is slightly changed from usual blackjack that I met in other games in player's favor, but still due to bad streaks it is highly likely to lose in it.

In normal blackjack dealer wins if you bust (get more than 21 points on hand). Here dealer still tries to take more cards so she can bust too and that will make it a tie. Dealer always stops at 16 or more. So if you take more cards when at 16 it is less risky than in normal blackjack.

I did manage to get to 1000 points once, then lost it all on unlucky streak. I am surprised they thought it was a good idea to implement gambling games here... Blackjack is enjoyable for me only with save/load feature, otherwise it is just annoying - even if you win a lot, one unlucky streak and you lost it all. No way to save your income.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 04:29 AM
I have no idea how you can confirm that... It is literally impossible to do.

I believe it is not rigged, there is no need to rig it, most people will lose anyway. To win you have to use some winning tactics and you must have enough cash to play a lot of games because there are good and bad streaks. Your goal is not to win all hands, but to win more than to lose, so you must have enough cash to survive through bad streaks. This means - don't bet 100 when you only have 100 or even 200 unless you are fine with ending your run quickly.

Blackjack is slightly changed from usual blackjack that I met in other games in player's favor, but still due to bad streaks it is highly likely to lose in it.

In normal blackjack dealer wins if you bust (get more than 21 points on hand). Here dealer still tries to take more cards so she can bust too and that will make it a tie. Dealer always stops at 16 or more. So if you take more cards when at 16 it is less risky than in normal blackjack.

I did manage to get to 1000 points once, then lost it all on unlucky streak. I am surprised they thought it was a good idea to implement gambling games here... Blackjack is enjoyable for me only with save/load feature, otherwise it is just annoying - even if you win a lot, one unlucky streak and you lost it all. No way to save your income.

Yes, nothing can be confirmed, but it can't be denied either. So if it makes the developer profit and it can't be confirmed, why would they not rig it? It's very easy in a software as opposed to a real blackjack game. And yes the dealer does make an enormous effort to lose when you bet low(hits even above 16), but that doesn't seem to be the case at higher bets. From the limited games I've played, when I bet 1, I win about 40-50% of the time, when I bet higher(especially near 100) that drops drastically. You can slow grind it I suppose, but most people don't enjoy gambling or don't like wasting huge amounts of time. I've no idea why they switched up from a skill-based games to luck-based ones... maybe some of them were pretty bad, but all you won were costumes so it was fine. Now you get diamonds and compete, which can make people more competitive, but that can be exploited too. While I'm not accusing them, I don't see why they wouldn't do it.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 01:09 PM
Yes, nothing can be confirmed, but it can't be denied either. So if it makes the developer profit and it can't be confirmed, why would they not rig it? It's very easy in a software as opposed to a real blackjack game. And yes the dealer does make an enormous effort to lose when you bet low(hits even above 16), but that doesn't seem to be the case at higher bets. From the limited games I've played, when I bet 1, I win about 40-50% of the time, when I bet higher(especially near 100) that drops drastically. You can slow grind it I suppose, but most people don't enjoy gambling or don't like wasting huge amounts of time. I've no idea why they switched up from a skill-based games to luck-based ones... maybe some of them were pretty bad, but all you won were costumes so it was fine. Now you get diamonds and compete, which can make people more competitive, but that can be exploited too. While I'm not accusing them, I don't see why they wouldn't do it.
Because it does not make sense to simplify rules in player favor (let dealer continue after player busts) and then add some hidden mechanics that are rather complicated to implement. If they just wanted to win against players, they could have used normal rules and everything would be perfect - players with basic strategy lose 1% to casino on average according to wiki, players that deviate from that strategy lose even more. By changing rules they allowed players who follow the strategy to win on average, so why invest money in developing something extra to take it back?

From the limited games I've played, when I bet 1, I win about 40-50% of the time, when I bet higher(especially near 100) that drops drastically.
You experience observation bias. Try getting to 200 while playing with 1 chip bet and notice the lowest value that you get to. It will take you ages and sometimes you will drop to 70 or even less. Maybe you will even lose all 100 chips eventually depending on your strategy. Dropping to 70 means that you would have lost 3000 on 100 chip bets and because you don't play with 100*100=10000 initial chips each lose on that try is much more noticable than on 1 chip bets try, that's why it feels like it is much easier to win on small bets (because loses are less noticable).

fake
01-26-2019, 04:22 PM
Wiki is live everyone.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 10:39 PM

what the f?

I haven't seen anyone answer this. Even though the event is almost over, it may be helpful for future events. I also noticed my ticker stopped ticking after some time. Buy something. Anything. The minigame seemed to stop accumulating after a certain number of hours for me, and would always resume when I bought one of the upgrades I'd been leaving sit.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 09:47 AM
As for the reason the blackjack is "easier" it is probably to compensate for the inability to count cards gone from a shoe, to split pairs, to raise on hits, draw 5,6, or 7 under etc.,

I can't see the Strip game due to being vision impaired, which coincidentally is why I play games of this type in the first place. I've lost count of the times I've quit playing other games because they keep making them prettier with lots of pastel on pastel print and great detail at the cost of contrast and clarity.. :(

I'm happy with the mini-game because it's the only side event I have ever been able to play in this game. Fingers crossed for more like it and even that could use a touch more contrast to be honest.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 10:12 AM
As for the reason the blackjack is "easier" it is probably to compensate for the inability to count cards gone from a shoe, to split pairs, to raise on hits, draw 5,6, or 7 under etc.,
I was thinking the same thing, I hate not having these options, but it balances out since dealer can bust after you do. Thats a huge advantage honestly.

As for the people wondering about gambling illegally- its perfectly legal since you can only put money in, not take it out. A normal gacha system most games use is just a giant slot machine, but since you dont win physical money its fine. The fact that they changed it here from a gacha to something with a skill component doesn't change anything. Even with playing against others, money is still flowing in just one direction, and thats all that matters.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 07:03 PM
Because it does not make sense to simplify rules in player favor (let dealer continue after player busts) and then add some hidden mechanics that are rather complicated to implement. If they just wanted to win against players, they could have used normal rules and everything would be perfect - players with basic strategy lose 1% to casino on average according to wiki, players that deviate from that strategy lose even more. By changing rules they allowed players who follow the strategy to win on average, so why invest money in developing something extra to take it back?

You experience observation bias. Try getting to 200 while playing with 1 chip bet and notice the lowest value that you get to. It will take you ages and sometimes you will drop to 70 or even less. Maybe you will even lose all 100 chips eventually depending on your strategy. Dropping to 70 means that you would have lost 3000 on 100 chip bets and because you don't play with 100*100=10000 initial chips each lose on that try is much more noticable than on 1 chip bets try, that's why it feels like it is much easier to win on small bets (because loses are less noticable).

To be fair implementing a system like that would be easy, but not necessary, since it's pretty obvious where the problem is and it's not hidden at all. The 100 starting credits and the 100 max bet, are what make the game pretty unfair. You can't bet with a standard strategy because you hit your limit at a lose streak of 7, and should you try a more risky strategy with big bets, you can easily lose with an even smaller lose streak of 4-5 which happens pretty often. You may use an advanced strategy to increase your odds, but at that point you're crawling along so slow you're better off not playing and paying, because you're wasting time that can be spent earning money :)

P.S.I do hope it is legal. Even if money is only flowing in both poker and blackjack are gambling games, you're not winning money when you win, but you're still taking someone else's investment in the game by playing a game of odds. In blackjack's case your investment goes into thin air, while in poker it goes to another player. While the credits can't be converted into real money the concept is still the same- someone is profiting off luck. : /

Unregistered
01-31-2019, 07:13 PM
So, has anyone actually managed to unlock 8 girls to unlock the sex scene? What's that like? Is it like the Halloween and School ones where the girls just appear in a background of an animated sex scene or something?

420gamer
02-01-2019, 02:37 AM
So, has anyone actually managed to unlock 8 girls to unlock the sex scene? What's that like? Is it like the Halloween and School ones where the girls just appear in a background of an animated sex scene or something?

It is a scene with the dealer chick, Miss Heart and random dude.

Unregistered
02-01-2019, 05:53 AM
So the scene has nothing to do with the girls unlocked?

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 03:17 PM
What I don't really get is why all of these event outfits are completely covering up all the girls. This is supposed to be a sexy game, so why aren't there sexier event items for those who like some peeping nipple or flashing pussy. Not all the girls in all the events, but get a good mix in there to satisfy the players who like the mystery of covered naughty bits and the players who fantasize about girls in poorly-placed ribbons.

Unregistered
02-03-2019, 02:08 PM
It is a scene with the dealer chick, Miss Heart and random dude.

any chance you can throw us a link?

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Yeah, don't know about anyone else, but I can't be bothered with the poker. 1 sex scene requiring lord knows how much winnings, I just don't have the time to put into virtual poker.

Hopefully the Valentines event from last year will be rerun, perhaps with the 5 girls added since then also getting into it too?

420gamer
02-05-2019, 08:08 AM
looks like the valentines thing is up for revival, but i won it with Maggie and did not get the suit. :(

coolio22453
02-05-2019, 09:22 AM
Anyone else have a bug, or know a fix, that hides a practice session? It says i have 10 time slots being used by one but cant find who is using it.

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 09:58 AM
Waiting for a Time Warp diamond sale so hard. Finally committed to the x8, but can't buy a sale.

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 10:02 AM
looks like the valentines thing is up for revival, but i won it with Maggie and did not get the suit. :(

I too won thrice and have yet to receive the suit. Got the picture of her in the room but nothing in wardrobe?

Unregistered
02-05-2019, 12:08 PM
Is there a memory album for the sex scenes with the girls from these events?

DrunkMonkGar
02-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Is there a memory album for the sex scenes with the girls from these events?

Yes, on the girl tab there is a button for completed girls that is a folder with a heart on it. That will have all the cutscenes and sex animations you've unlocked for that girl.

Debely
02-06-2019, 01:51 PM
It's not a suit as far as I can tell. It's separate pieces of wardrobe that give you only 15%. Has a small face in the top right corner of the piece.
I got 3 girl yesterday now today I get only 1s on the first try and ran out of tries in no time. Once again a bug it would seem.

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Anybody know if you get anything extra for completing the Valentines revival more than once for a girl?

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 04:34 PM
One thing that is very noticable about the Valentines event is that for girls 1-17, the girls who were around for the first Valentines, is that some, if not all of the scenes have had some kind of touch ups. The animation on all of them looks smoother, and the Lola and Cindy scenes looks brand new. Cindy seems to be the girl who really suffers from the most of badly drawn scenes, I think the artists seem to have trouble drawing her short stature, but she now looks good in the scene. They havn't updated the actual minigame images though, so Lola still has her awful first look but looks far better in her sex scene.

fake
02-07-2019, 09:08 PM
One thing that is very noticable about the Valentines event is that for girls 1-17, the girls who were around for the first Valentines, is that some, if not all of the scenes have had some kind of touch ups. The animation on all of them looks smoother, and the Lola and Cindy scenes looks brand new. Cindy seems to be the girl who really suffers from the most of badly drawn scenes, I think the artists seem to have trouble drawing her short stature, but she now looks good in the scene. They havn't updated the actual minigame images though, so Lola still has her awful first look but looks far better in her sex scene.

All scenes were reanimated. What are the differences between Lola and Cindy scenes before and after?

Unregistered
02-11-2019, 11:15 AM
All scenes were reanimated. What are the differences between Lola and Cindy scenes before and after?

I couldn't say for sure. The first 6 girls have all had a face lift, but Lola's face lift was by far the biggest, something you can see from her old pics like the Valentine's minigame and her current look. So her new Valentines sex scene is the most obviously new. I notice Cindy's as well because all I remember of her sex scene was that she looked really ugly in it, whereas now she looks good. Again, I think Cindy looks awful most of the time, they seem to constantly screw up the proportions on her head, and I think she is the girl that desperately needs the biggest face lift IMHO.

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Looks like the next event has been revealed on the Nutaku Valentines Day sales page. "Oh God Yes! Aphrodite vs Ms. Cupid." It has a picture of Cherry and Lola wearing Greek robes, and the event is to run from 12th of February to the 12th of March. The game hasn't been updated yet, so I guess we'll need to wait a few hours, maybe a day.

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Please give a time warp discount one time!

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 04:01 AM
Once legendary fellatio deck cards could be won in a game. Since that I never managed to get another one. Are they still present in card packs?

DrunkMonkGar
02-13-2019, 04:56 AM
Yes, I got Pantress' legendary from the weekly free card fairly recently.

fake
02-14-2019, 02:39 PM
Who has the chips won and chips on hand requirements for each outfit?

I have 1-4, 14, and 15.

Would like the other requirements for the wiki.

And just so anyone knows, I've had some reports 60k is enough to unlock all 20.

Unregistered
02-14-2019, 08:30 PM
The new Oh God Yes! event is basically Guitar Hero, which is actually a little bit fun. Same formula as the last few events, you do the minigame in stages, and you unlock a sex scene when you unlock 8 girls. It's apparently an orgy, I guess like the Easter one, so I assume it gets bigger with more girls unlocked, but why it is locked behind the 8 girls requirement, I don't know. I'm assuming the pairings in it will conform to tier status, like Cherry with Lola, Sanshi with Ice etc, which is a mistake they learned from the Easter orgy.

It does take a little while to unlock each girl, so you might be better off just doing 1-2 girls a day, just so you don't get bored of the minigame.

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 08:48 AM
Unlocked the sex scene. The sex scene orgy that they talk about is just Aphrodite, Ms Cupid, and 2 other Greek women engaged in a lesbian foursome. Doesn't have any of the main girls in it or in the background or anything. When you unlock a girl, you also get the double dildo animation without having to play the game for that respective girl.

So yeah, nothing too special. I must admit, I was hoping this would be another Easter Orgy, but alas it isn't. Hopefully it won't be too long til the Easter orgy is rerun though, hopefully they might add Lin and Maggie into it too?

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 05:37 PM
Before I spend the hard to earn Diamonds, can the accessories that are bought with Diamonds be worn with costume sets?

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 05:45 PM
Specifically the Casino accessories that are for sell right now.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 11:05 AM
Kind of incredible how often my dealer gets 20/21 now.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 11:52 AM
Anyone else currently unable to claim their 200 daily chips? Tried on multiple browsers.

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 12:24 PM
They've definitely rigged blackjack recently. Must have figured out people were making too much quick progress. I lost 2k chips on it yesterday and another 500 just now. Computer gets 20/21 almost every hand, and you constantly get 15/bust.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 11:54 AM
So, kind of a weird question, but as someone who just hit a x8 Time Warp and will be progressing through new girls soon, is there any skill that you can pull off of at a certain point? That is, is there a skill that no girl requires passed, say, level 36/37? Only asking because I'm quite low on the money totals that most girls need for items, and I'd like to pull off some skills and dedicate more to jobs.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 12:28 PM
See this table: https : // harem-battle.club/wiki/Fake-Lay/FL:girlsTable -- remove the extra spaces, I'm not allowed to post links...

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 07:45 AM
I have the same question about accessories as the comment above. Are they like the tattoos and be worn with costume sets?

Unregistered
02-23-2019, 09:43 AM
I have the same question about accessories as the comment above. Are they like the tattoos and be worn with costume sets?

Nope, you can't.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 04:36 PM
Usually love this game, but Blackjack has been straight up rigged since about halfway through the event. Computer gets 20 on almost every hand, and you get 15 and auto bust almost every hand. Ridiculous.

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 12:56 AM
were there any diamonds handed out yet from the poker tourney? Did I get bumped at the last second all the way into zero diamond land?

Unregistered
03-01-2019, 01:30 AM
were there any diamonds handed out yet from the poker tourney? Did I get bumped at the last second all the way into zero diamond land?

I did not get the monthly (and probably last month) diamonds either, and I am definitely cannot be off the list. So I'm guessing this is some bug and nobody got the diamonds on this last day.

fake
03-01-2019, 09:54 AM
To anyone who didn't get their diamonds from the event: Go submit a report. A lot of people are experiencing the same problem.

GenDex
03-05-2019, 12:30 AM
Anyone know what the day 5 item is for this new 7 Days of FUN event?

Aluze
03-05-2019, 03:01 AM
Anyone know what the day 5 item is for this new 7 Days of FUN event?

A Gift, you will be asked to use it for free on girl

GenDex
03-05-2019, 11:33 PM
A Gift, you will be asked to use it for free on girl

I already passed day 5, and I didn't see where it asked me to use a gift on anyone. What does it do?

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 06:13 PM
the day 5 "gift" is just a garter, you can use it instead of clicking on a girl for hearts while unlocking them. It is only like 35k though so a bit of a joke if you have any sort of boost established.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Did the BJ Challenge standard get randomly harder? Every week for about 4 months I've gotten to level 11 and this week I can't get passed 6.

GenDex
03-08-2019, 09:05 PM
the day 5 "gift" is just a garter, you can use it instead of clicking on a girl for hearts while unlocking them. It is only like 35k though so a bit of a joke if you have any sort of boost established.

Yeah, I found that yesterday while I was trying to find a quick way to earn 2 billion affection. I realized the connection between "gift" and "gift" and went to click ... yeah ... 33.3k.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 12:30 AM
When i started, last week, there was a free pack of cards and a timer I believed was for 1/week. Can't figure out where that is now or if it's even something there though I've found several places to buy them...

DrunkMonkGar
03-10-2019, 05:59 AM
When i started, last week, there was a free pack of cards and a timer I believed was for 1/week. Can't figure out where that is now or if it's even something there though I've found several places to buy them...

If you've completed a girl on the screen where you had previously raised their affection and whatnot there will be a button marked as a small fan of cards. That will show the cards that have been previously collected for the girl and there will be a timer at the bottom which will let you get a new card once it finishes. You can also get to that by clicking the card tray at the top of the screen during the portion of PvP that shows the opponent.

Rainbow Bob
03-10-2019, 08:53 PM
So with valentines day and women's day just having passed, this time last year there were a good amount of sales on diamond purchases (as in things you can buy with the diamonds being significantly cheaper) this has not happened at all this year, which is killing me slowly as last time I got an 8x time warp to finally push me over the line for Victoria, 2 days later the sale started.

I am now (finally) sitting on enough diamonds to push me over the level for Ashley, but have been waiting for the sale to start.

Any idea if we will ever get one again?

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 11:07 AM
Did the BJ Challenge standard get randomly harder? Every week for about 4 months I've gotten to level 11 and this week I can't get passed 6.

In the past it was no problem to get to level 23 or further. The last four -- six ? -- months if I'm lucky I barely get to the level were you receive three diamonds -- level 18? -- but usually I finish around level 15. So I also think that the BJ challenge is much harder then in the past...

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Any idea if we will ever get one again?
Yeah, in two days after you spend them.

I spent mine just recently to get 8x and another 3.something to max it. Was able to complete Twins due to this just in time to get their costume from current event. Was waiting on sale since before New Year before giving up and spending them all. So I expect the sale to appear soon just to piss me off.

In the past it was no problem to get to level 23 or further. The last four -- six ? -- months if I'm lucky I barely get to the level were you receive three diamonds -- level 18? -- but usually I finish around level 15. So I also think that the BJ challenge is much harder then in the past...I believe it depends on your global ranking that you can check in Map/Fame screen. So the higher you climb the harder your leagues will be. Then you drop in ranking because you didn't manage to climb high in one league and they suddenly become easier again for the next one.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Hmm, I wonder if I made a mistake by starting this new limited quest while my girl is at max hearts already and just missing some stats for next level. Timer is going but can't get any hearts. Wonder what happens when timer runs out - a fail or restart? Happy to see new way of gaining extra resources.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Hmm, I wonder if I made a mistake by starting this new limited quest while my girl is at max hearts already and just missing some stats for next level. Timer is going but can't get any hearts. Wonder what happens when timer runs out - a fail or restart? Happy to see new way of gaining extra resources.
It's restart after timeout luckily.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Is this any two girls? If I reset will is become two obtainable girls? right now I'm really far from getting the next two girls.

Rainbow bob
03-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Is this any two girls? If I reset will is become two obtainable girls? right now I'm really far from getting the next two girls.

Yeah, if you reset it reverts to cherry and lola, just done this myself cos I'm not getting Ashley or Zoe this year it would seem

GenDex
03-12-2019, 10:27 PM
What is this limited quest you're talking about? I don't see any new events or anything different in my mobile app or on browser.

Nevermind ... my next affection level up is in 8 days before I reset, so I didn't even bother checking the girls. Derp.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 01:33 AM
Is the reward anything good? I'm only 3 girls away from all of them and I don't wanna wait half a year to get back to this spot again just to reset and get possibly an outfit that I don't need.

Aluze
03-15-2019, 06:35 AM
5 diamonds + 1 energy, x3 time skips (1hr), dress for Lola (70%)

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 09:02 AM
Is there any reference to ballpark how much total bonus that I need to unlock the next girls?

Right now I have 300 x 64 == 19k total bonus, which is enough to get Pantress after a few hours of mostly fake-its, but I figure that I need an additional (x60) to get to the same level with Victoria (maybe more). I can't get that with resets alone and I'm 150 gems away from my next (x8).

What's my best play? Waiting a month to unlock Victoria for those 20 gems (and any bonus gems for completing 9 girls ina future event) or just grinding out resets while earning 6 -10 gems a week from battles until I get the next (x8)?

tt1000
03-15-2019, 02:45 PM
Reset, reset, reset is the game. I did that alot. In the St patricks Revival event, go for 12 hour option. In the similar halloween rewitched event the filming would go on even when reset. Play any event for the diamonds. Save diamonds and hope for a sale on timewarp. It might be on st patricks day itself.

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 06:21 PM
Reset, reset, reset is the game. I did that alot. In the St patricks Revival event, go for 12 hour option. In the similar halloween rewitched event the filming would go on even when reset. Play any event for the diamonds. Save diamonds and hope for a sale on timewarp. It might be on st patricks day itself.

Does it run even when not on the screen for it?

420gamer
03-16-2019, 04:59 AM
Yeah, if you reset it reverts to cherry and lola, just done this myself cos I'm not getting Ashley or Zoe this year it would seem

All these posts about taking too long to get the next girl. There are long and specific explanations in this thread pages 75 and after (https://harem-battle.club/others/3835-fake-lay-75.html). You can look there.

Also, this post, by Hornypony, is still valid and will give you a ton of help. Check it out you will be happy that you did. :)
link:
FakeLay girlsTable (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Fake-Lay/FL:girlsTable)

also the section: "Tips regarding Resets and progress with the Ladies", on the page linked below, will explain alot as well.
link:
FakeLay tips (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Fake-Lay/FL:Tips)

I hope that will get most of you rolling. :)

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 05:35 AM
In the St patricks Revival event, go for 12 hour option

IMHO this is not the best strategy. Filming for two hours give 1-4 beers so an expected 2.5 on average. Because each film is independent of the others six times -- 12 hours total -- gives an expected 15 beers on average. The 12 hour filming gibes 6-15 so only when you're lucky the same. But on average this gives 10.5 beers.

Because I want to sleep I usually do a 12 hour film at night and during the day 6 times a 2 hour film.

fake
03-16-2019, 10:25 AM
IMHO this is not the best strategy. Filming for two hours give 1-4 beers so an expected 2.5 on average. Because each film is independent of the others six times -- 12 hours total -- gives an expected 15 beers on average. The 12 hour filming gibes 6-15 so only when you're lucky the same. But on average this gives 10.5 beers.

Because I want to sleep I usually do a 12 hour film at night and during the day 6 times a 2 hour film.

You're ignoring the diamonds you'll be making from 12 hour filming. Those diamonds earned can be invested into shortening the 12 hour filming.

Last event I did a constant 2 hour and 6 hour for sleeping. tt1000 dd 12 hour and we both ended up with enough pumpkins for 3 outfits but tt1000 ended up with 40+ diamonds extra. Those extra diamonds can be used for a 4th outfit or something else.

Your luck has to be pretty good to get more than 3 outfits.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 03:29 AM
You're ignoring the diamonds you'll be making from 12 hour filming. Those diamonds earned can be invested into shortening the 12 hour filming.

I'm still saving my diamonds for the next warp sale. And then probably energy. I don't spend diamonds for shortening one time things :)

Your luck has to be pretty good to get more than 3 outfits.

Correct. But this event is easy to earn some outfits...

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 07:24 AM
I just coached a new girl and did several challenges, and I got the shower/sponge scene. Is that still active? How do I see my progress with the other girls since it isn't on the map page?

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 08:32 AM
I just coached a new girl and did several challenges, and I got the shower/sponge scene. Is that still active? How do I see my progress with the other girls since it isn't on the map page?

It is on the challenge page itself. Click reward case below the TV. It is a great way to earn a lot of diamonds.

fake
03-21-2019, 01:16 PM
Yo.

To anyone: do post your progress and Freezell's stats. I'd like to build a data table showing Freezell's growth which each win.

DrunkMonkGar
03-21-2019, 01:50 PM
154.8k sex appeal and 150.5k commitment & tricks at 7/20.

Sale on, finally. Get your multiplier and energy while they're hot.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 11:38 AM
Ok, vs freezell, I have 23k/6.5k/4.5k. I'm on level 3.

Lvl 2 of freezell had stats of 10.1/9.8/9.8
Lvl 3 of freezell has stats of 30.3/29.4/29.4

This spring event is so pay to win. Mr Freezecock's frozen cock means that you need more stats than usual to win, and your stamina of 20 means that you cannot increase your stats fast enough. At least you can use lipstick.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 03:12 PM
lvl 11

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 03:13 PM
Er... that last one should be 343k

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 06:58 PM
Er... that last one should be 343k

Can someone like me that just started a few days ago(unlocked Cherry, Lola, Sanshi & Ice) complete all of Mr. Freezecock’s challenges?(best girl 20k+ each stats) Will i ever get Sunshine and Freezell? Its quite sad i’ve missed the Valentine’s and Oh God Yes events... those are full of sex scenes for each girls right?

fake
03-25-2019, 01:21 AM
Can someone like me that just started a few days ago(unlocked Cherry, Lola, Sanshi & Ice) complete all of Mr. Freezecock’s challenges?(best girl 20k+ each stats) Will i ever get Sunshine and Freezell? Its quite sad i’ve missed the Valentine’s and Oh God Yes events... those are full of sex scenes for each girls right?

Only if you spend diamonds (see the wiki for the Mr Freezcock stats table to estimate how far you can go). Sunshine you'll have forever. Freezell has to be bought in the 6500 Gold deal. Yes both of those had a sex scene for each girl (with Oh God Yes having a bonus scene).

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 09:07 PM
Guys if i do a soft reset, will the studio i bought with money be reset as well? What else will reset besides the girls? Girls levels? Skills? What about the rewards for each girls under challenges that offers diamonds and other rewards?

DrunkMonkGar
03-27-2019, 02:44 AM
Studios bought with cash reset, diamond ones stay unlocked. Girl levels stay, skills and job levels reset. The achievements you only get once, the list of girls that a girl has gotten shower oral from stays.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 06:14 AM
Is there a way to level up ms Sunshine without spending diamonds, actual money etc..??

DrunkMonkGar
03-28-2019, 10:01 AM
Nope. You can keep training her all year in case they replay the event again, but you're stuck with tiny increases.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 09:28 AM
That’s kinda BS that the St Pats mini game just disappeared! I had 100+ beers but forgot it was ending so soon. Should at least give you a chance to use them

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 04:42 PM
Is there a way to level up ms Sunshine without spending diamonds, actual money etc..??

You used to could coach them, but they patched that feature out. My Sunshine and both elves are at 18m, 12m, 12m. I could've coached them higher, but don't think it matters all that much. I think they're used only for the return events.

Unregistered
04-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Guys i need advice, I’m currently on challenge 8/20. *What happens if i complete until challenge 11/20 in the spring event but i only have unlocked 8 girls with outfits for them. What happens to the girls after 8? Will they get their spring outfits when i unlock the girls after the event’s over?? Will the outfits for girl 9,10 and 11 forever be unobtainable because i didn’t unlock these girls during the spring event?? I’m not sure what will happen to their outfits if i complete the challenge without unlocking the girls. Should I complete the spring challenge to 11/20 without unlocking girls 9,10 and 11?

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Did you go ahead and beat those challenges? What happened?

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 06:47 PM
So what’s everyone’s opinion on a total warp bonus needed to unlock Alice in decent time (month or two). Right now I am just shy of 200M total warp and like most have said money is DRAGGING. Right now I am only making about 360T/h. Just wondering how much more I should reset till I could get Alice in decent time.

Unregistered
04-11-2019, 12:43 PM
I'm curious also. Currently I've 451 M bonus. My warp is maxed out in the last sale. I also had enough to buy energy and that is now at 144. I managed to unlock Winona in about 14 days. Currently I use 90 energy for collecting money and 18 for filming -- to increase the money per hour -- and am at 732 T/h. I've all skills high enough to unlock Anya, but as said by the previous poster collecting money is so slow. I imagine with my stats the last girl will take months if not longer...

Unregistered
04-12-2019, 11:01 AM
I'm at about 610m and I can get to Alice after a couple days, but I'm pretty far from unlocking all 10 scenes. I can get to about $1qd an hour, but looking at the wiki, it's almost $700qd for her last scene.

I would also like to here what other people who have fully unlocked Alice have there warp bonus at. I was planning to shoot for 1b and wait it out.

Unregistered
04-13-2019, 07:51 PM
I’m at 237 M. I do not have Maggie, but I think that I could get her given enough wait time. I get the Twins done in about 34 hours after the reset.

I wonder what the new patch/game update is.

My strategy is going to be to keep resetting during the week until another event pops, when it will be advantageous to have Maggie unlocked.

I have no idea on how to ballpark the amount of time needed for the later girls.

Unregistered
04-15-2019, 12:39 AM
If you got the twins, then the rest is mainly waiting for enough money. I got the stats for Winona in 3-4 days, but it took more then 14 days before I got enough money. I'm now training her, which takes 14 days. So I am now getting the stats for Anya which should be feasible with time to spare. But I don't think I can raise enough money for her in two weeks. I'm currently at 733 T/h with most locations and using 18 energy for filming to raise the income. For me Lin and Alice are probably an extra two and four months at 451 M.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 12:43 PM
Easter Event is up. I was able to pick up two costumes in my 30 tries, but the event seems to be getting harder, throwing more eggs at you as you progress. I imagine that i’ll Have at least a majority of the girls by the time it ends.

The Easter Event caught me by surprise. I was only able to get to 281M from 237M. (I’m the above poster). I thought that I had a few more days. Still, I want to unlock Maggie and a 70% costume for Maggie. I also like these bunny costumes.

Depending on whatever the “Cherry is Coming” patch is, this may be it for me.. making the final months and months run for the final girls. The patch now has a release date. If it is yet another release of even more expensive girls and even more onerous multipliers, I guess that I’m back to resetting.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 01:33 PM
It is annoying that you have to redo all previous levels in event if you fail in one. Lost huge egg on 10th - start from the 1st one again. After the 2 costumes it is much harder to deal with 4 eggs and 2 chickens in each throw. I hope it does not get too much harder after that.

GenDex
04-17-2019, 08:26 PM
It is annoying that you have to redo all previous levels in event if you fail in one. Lost huge egg on 10th - start from the 1st one again. After the 2 costumes it is much harder to deal with 4 eggs and 2 chickens in each throw. I hope it does not get too much harder after that.

According to the post above, it does. [edit: That's funny, I think the post above yours was your post, now that I look at it again.]

I've looked at the outfits from the last year of this event and I think I'm gonna give this one a pass. Too frustrating to miss on the higher stages, only to be taunted with a 10 diamond continue, and too time-consuming. I have 70% outfits for all my unlocked girls and just don't like these outfits enough. Now, if some of them actually showed some sexy bits, then I'd certainly put in more effort. But I'm kinda tired of so many costumes in this sex game where all the sex parts are covered.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 12:07 AM
[edit: That's funny, I think the post above yours was your post, now that I look at it again.]
The post above yours is mine, the post above that one is not. I spent only 3 tries to get 2 costumes, it was easy. Then spent 2 more tries on next costume, the game became much harder and so failed both tries, last one at the final moment while missing the huge egg on 10th level. That's when I got annoyed and wrote a whine )

The post above mine also talks about two costumes and that it became harder after that, what I don't know now is if it becomes even harder after you get more costumes. Will try to do more today and check it.

I got one for Cherry (bad looking one) when I just tried the event and one for Maggie, this one looks kinda funny, pink, without egg basket and with sparkling nipples, also it is first 70% for her, so that's good.

I agree that there is no reason to collect costumes, they just stay in storage and you don't see them at all. If they would give at least some passive bonus for owning them, maybe it would be more interesting to collect them. 1% extra income per each event costume that you own, for example. Or extra multiplier modifier.

Khaine
04-19-2019, 05:56 PM
It definitely gets more difficult. I got 3 outfits and now I cany quite get that 4th. I get to stage 10 and just kinda get overwhelmed. Granted I'm not so great at doing that minigame but theres no way I can do much more.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 10:06 AM
There are costumes for 6 girls. but I can not make the seventh costume, failing at stage 10.

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 12:58 AM
I made costumes for 16 girls. The skill of the game swings very quickly. This is really done in a reasonable time.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 12:06 PM
I don't understand this new game at all yet. I would like some tips from veterans who played the x-mas mini game. What should I be buying?. Can I reset the mini game without also resetting the main game?

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 12:19 PM
just buy the first to begin you will see how much you generate in a hour in that mentioned. You can increase the income buy buying more.

In christmass it was when you have 10 25 100 200 etc it did double the income it also did double when you has 1 o10 25 100 etc of everything.

The hardcore is a multiplyer reset that has ad disadvantage it will reset the game but you will in the end gain faster more star thingys The nipple server is a other multiplier but kinda expensive.

Then the upgrades unlocks you can also buy to make the income come faster also again on thoose stars

So in short you cann't do much wrong just not go the fastest. But in due time you solve that

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 05:43 PM
Just to clarify, when you reset the minigame, it does not reset the main game, right?

Khaine
04-23-2019, 06:25 PM
Correct the minigame is separate and wont affect the main game. I wish just thinking how I liked the xmas game after getting frustrated from the Easter game.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 08:53 PM
Just to clarify, when you reset the minigame, it does not reset the main game, right? no its gonna effect main game

420gamer
04-24-2019, 08:37 AM
Warning: In the Cherry is Cumming update... After finishing the 20 levels of the first room you then get an offer to unlock "Furnish" the next room. This has a 24 hour waiting period that you can skip with 15 diamonds. After unlocking that room, if you reset again to get more speed you lose the room. :/

I am now guessing I will hoard up into the nonillions then see how far i can unlock with that cash.

Unregistered
04-24-2019, 09:16 AM
What's the point of the Cherry event? Is it just to unlock porn scenes with her around the house? If it doesn't affect the main game at all, what do you gain from doing it? Cherry never was my favorite girl to begin with.

420gamer
04-24-2019, 09:29 AM
What's the point of the Cherry event? Is it just to unlock porn scenes with her around the house? If it doesn't affect the main game at all, what do you gain from doing it? Cherry never was my favorite girl to begin with.

I think you nailed it. it is to "unlock porn scenes with her around the house". Since they are not calling this an Event but an Update, I am guessing they will add the other girls with time.

Unt
04-24-2019, 10:40 AM
Cherry is pretty, but her ears are terrible: (

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 03:25 AM
Cherry is pretty, but her ears are terrible: (
Yeah, what is with those ears? She wears them even when in bath and when sleeping.

Hornypony
04-25-2019, 05:14 AM
I would also like to here what other people who have fully unlocked Alice have there warp bonus at. 411M total. Warp at 100000. Took several weeks, but I had the skills at max and prefarmed some money. Also due to the pre-waiting, the money buildings were at max.

But I'm kinda tired of so many costumes in this sex game where all the sex parts are covered. This bugged me from the start. Clothing that gives "sexiness"-boni should be getting more and more sexy instead of piling up long thick stockings and winter jackets.

I don't understand this new game at all yet. I would like some tips from veterans who played the x-mas mini game. What should I be buying?. Can I reset the mini game without also resetting the main game? Did miss the last few events.

But the new ingame game is very much like a "traditional" clicker. Clickception anyone?

What I want to know, if the bonus from room #2 stacks witch the maximum you can buy with diamaonds. Shall see tomorrow.

Well, basically you buy the first item and stack it up to the point where it gets a multiplier. Same for the next and so on. The game shows you the blinking icon for reset, as soon as you have a 100% increas, so a x2.

The trick is to judge which upgrades to buy. If you have money, say 1000X and there are three upgrades that each cost 700X and double their respective items income, you will want to buy the upgrade for the item that already gives you the biggest bonus.

In other words, what is the best item (distribution channel for the porn you are recording in the spy house, or whatever you want to call it) changes constantly. Usually it is the latest item. But this will shift to the second and then to second-last item. Also you will want to get the All-Boni for having 100 on all items.

There is a huge bump near the end of the room, I initially thought it was bugged. The room-upgrades gave so much fans, I did not even need to reset and the increase was still skyrocketing.

Cherry is pretty, but her ears are terrible: ( This!!!

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 05:45 AM
I got to the construct the next room button in the new mini game. This starts a 24 hour timer that must finish before you can start room 2. Unfortunately, my dumb self did a reset while the timer was half complete, and now I have to start the 24 hour timer all over again. For some reason, I thought that wouldn’t happen?

Unregistered
04-25-2019, 09:07 AM

You get some gems for it from the rewards tab.

420gamer
04-25-2019, 10:43 AM
Has anyone noticed if the upgrades, like a new cam or removing blankets or clothes, have an effect on the Fan Number or growth? for example, if I know I am going to be resetting it for a few days, is there a point to getting the upgrades for the fans?

JustMe
04-25-2019, 10:52 AM
Has anyone noticed if the upgrades, like a new cam or removing blankets or clothes, have an effect on the Fan Number or growth? for example, if I know I am going to be resetting it for a few days, is there a point to getting the upgrades for the fans?

The progression is linear. You can't skip one. You don't have to click them to make them active, but you have to go through them. The first time you do, it gives you the extra fans listed near the cost. After that, it's just passing through.

JustMe
04-25-2019, 10:55 AM
I used diamonds to pass through the build of a new room for day. Went a bit into the bathroom set and then reset. When I got back to the transition from the bedroom to bathroom, I had to either wait 24 hours again, or pay 15 diamonds again. Most things in the game that have cost diamonds have been persistent. Be careful with this one as it is not.

420gamer
04-25-2019, 11:40 AM
The first time you do, it gives you the extra fans listed near the cost.

Ahh, I thought that was a requirement to get the upgrade, like 10,000 fame and 5,000 fans. All clear now.

I used diamonds to pass through the build of a new room for day. Went a bit into the bathroom set and then reset. When I got back to the transition from the bedroom to bathroom, I had to either wait 24 hours again, or pay 15 diamonds again. Most things in the game that have cost diamonds have been persistent. Be careful with this one as it is not.

:( I did the same thing, bought my way into the bathroom, got to level 5, then reset to boost through the night, then I saw I lost the bathroom and it wanted 15 diamonds again. :(

Hornypony
04-25-2019, 01:14 PM
Most things in the game that have cost diamonds have been persistent. Be careful with this one as it is not. !!!

Did you at least get to keep the x8 or is this temporary too or even within the limit of 20 for those iNippleserverthingies?

Ahh, I thought that was a requirement to get the upgrade, like 10,000 fame and 5,000 fans.

The first 10-15 or so upgrades are lame, in terms of fans for first time purchases of a room upgrade. Anyone else got an insane boost arond that time? My % increase was written with 6-10 digits if I recall correctly. I think item #2 got a big boost and suddenly was better than the last item.

Anyway, what bugs me, I have yet to see some kind of wall for resetting, ok only playing the ingame game a day or two, so far. There is this 24h gap (or 15 diamonds) for the next room, but if it were not for this obstacle, I could still reset within a few minutes and get a decent % increase. They seem to really aim for the insane number territory this time! My limitation so far is the speed at wich I can buy the upgrades. Total contrast to the resetting progress with the girls.

JustMe
04-26-2019, 09:50 AM
what I am finding now is that I run out of rational upgrades to make while waiting the 24 hours. The only stuff I can do would cost more than I'd get back before my next reset. That second item calms down and the second to last takes over as being best. It looks like they might be thinking about the third being best later since it is the only thing with more than a 2x boost made just for it. It's pretty weak right now though.

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 10:14 AM

All skips that cost diamonds are not persistent in main game - skipping "Fake it" timer, skipping training timer, skipping challenge timer. Not sure why you expected this skip to be different.

Hornypony
04-26-2019, 01:11 PM
All skips that cost diamonds are not persistent in main game - skipping "Fake it" timer, skipping training timer, skipping challenge timer. Not sure why you expected this skip to be different. Good point. I think it is the fact that the new room has to be unlocked again after a reset that was unexpected. With the girls, the same fake it at least takes less time after the first try and filming their scenes gets faster with speed bonus.

You do get to keep the x8 though.

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 02:23 PM
Yeah, what is with those ears? She wears them even when in bath and when sleeping.

I always thought Cherry was supposed to some sort of animal girl, maybe a mouse girl. But since no other one exists in game, I think their pretty pointless and would rather see normal ears, especially since nothing is ever specifically mentioned about her being a mouse girl or anything else. She just has those horrible ears... always there... staring at you... not matter what she is doing... please stop it with the ears!!! 0_0

Khaine
04-26-2019, 10:17 PM
Anyone know how long this Cherry event is going to last?

Unregistered
04-27-2019, 12:16 AM
I always thought Cherry was supposed to some sort of animal girl, maybe a mouse girl. But since no other one exists in game, I think their pretty pointless and would rather see normal ears, especially since nothing is ever specifically mentioned about her being a mouse girl or anything else. She just has those horrible ears... always there... staring at you... not matter what she is doing... please stop it with the ears!!! 0_0

Well, Bedroom 2 scene in new event finally shows her natural ears. I think it is the only time when we see them. So those large ears are just things she always wears for whatever reason.

Unregistered
04-27-2019, 12:17 AM
Anyone know how long this Cherry event is going to last?
It's a permanent update. I hope other girls get similar one in the future.

Hornypony
04-27-2019, 11:24 AM
Well, Bedroom 2 scene in new event finally shows her natural ears. I think it is the only time when we see them. So those large ears are just things she always wears for whatever reason.

In the easter event, she does not wear bunny ears, like the other girls... just her normal furry mouse ears.

Unregistered
04-27-2019, 09:27 PM
In the easter event, she does not wear bunny ears, like the other girls... just her normal furry mouse ears.

I agree, she IS part animal girl and the ears are not just something she "wears" as animal girls will often have both types of ears.

But what perplexes me is why she is the ONLY one and why the devs chose a "mouse" girl and not one of the more popular types like Cat or Wolf girl.

Hornypony
04-28-2019, 01:51 AM
I agree, she IS part animal girl and the ears are not just something she "wears" as animal girls will often have both types of ears.

But what perplexes me is why she is the ONLY one and why the devs chose a "mouse" girl and not one of the more popular types like Cat or Wolf girl.
Actually my point was, that she wears those ears. They are an accessory (do an image search for mouse ears). An ugly one at that. Just like Geeky's Glasses. Who wears stuff like that in the shower?! Both wear their accessory there. With the easter event, for Cherry she refused to wear the bunny ears instead of her mouse ears. I am sure, if there were an event with the girls wearing funny glasses, Geeky would not wear those.

So, she is is the only fluffy ear girl (and strangly the first girl at that), but not the only girl with a trademark accessory. I believe you will not see Anya without her bandana much. For that matter, just check out any girl naked. I want to say, just undress them and ... what they are still wearing while "naked", is part of their design.

hornyg4mer
04-28-2019, 07:15 AM
Actually my point was, that she wears those ears. They are an accessory (do an image search for mouse ears). An ugly one at that. Just like Geeky's Glasses. Who wears stuff like that in the shower?! Both wear their accessory there. With the easter event, for Cherry she refused to wear the bunny ears instead of her mouse ears. I am sure, if there were an event with the girls wearing funny glasses, Geeky would not wear those.

So, she is is the only fluffy ear girl (and strangly the first girl at that), but not the only girl with a trademark accessory. I believe you will not see Anya without her bandana much. For that matter, just check out any girl naked. I want to say, just undress them and ... what they are still wearing while "naked", is part of their design.

I think of it as an innocence thing. I see young girls being "cute" and wearing that headband with cute ears on them.

I agree that those accessories are ugly, but its part of them. They need to just update their people. I think that cherry should be more of a party animal, not just a girl that plays video games after masturbating (spoiler if your on room 1). I am attracted to beautiful girls that play video games, but she doesnt seem to be that interesting. We want to know more about cherry from her every day actions.

~~ The reason i logged on and forgot to ask it ~~

I am sorry if someone asked this already. I "trained" my newly gained girl (LIN) and after 2 weeks, she is only 2.2M in each stat. THe other girls i trained went to 4.4 (which is what my lead girl is at). Why cant she be trained to max? I can take the time to train LIN, who is my new main, but im in for a few days to make her my new main. ANyone know why she cant train to max?

Hornypony
04-28-2019, 09:29 AM
Why cant she be trained to max? Should you refer to the stat gain displayed in the coaching dialog, that is a net value. You need to consider any clothing and other item boni and if you want exact numbers, even naked the girls have an ingrained stat bonus adding up to 20%, distributed differntly for each girl on the three stats.

I might rephrase that for clarification. The values in the dialog that tells you how much the girl will gain is the net gain without her current outfit and other boni. You never see the net value displayed for easy comparison.

But if I reread your statement ... you would not have forgotten to give your new girl an outfit and compared her nekkid body with an outfitted and itemized old best girl, would you? Seems fishy. If Lin still has (naked) half values of current (naked) best girl, you should get coaching dialog again!

JustMe
04-30-2019, 05:56 AM
If anyone wanted to know, the wait between the second and third set is 3 days. You do get 10 diamonds as a reward and a permanent iNip server boost as we did after unlocking the bathroom scenes.

Hornypony
04-30-2019, 01:09 PM
the wait between the second and third set is 3 days Bummer. Thanks anyway.

Cherry in Bathroom 3 is the cutest :love: Maybe because we see her ears and as everone knows, the good stuff is what you normally cannot see. :angel:

JustMe
05-02-2019, 08:39 AM
Bummer. Thanks anyway.

Cherry in Bathroom 3 is the cutest :love: Maybe because we see her ears and as everone knows, the good stuff is what you normally cannot see. :angel:

Cherry isn't my favorite either, but I have to admit that I like that scene.

Unregistered
05-05-2019, 03:41 PM
turn off mouse acceleration (varies by operating system), otherwise you will never get the muscle memory to do shit like the eggs.

Hornypony
05-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Sooo.

Furnishing is 30 Minutes for me now, for the second and the third room. Was this patched or did I "unlock" this by furnishing the third room ( 1+3 days waiting time) and resetting?

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Sooo.

Furnishing is 30 Minutes for me now, for the second and the third room. Was this patched or did I "unlock" this by furnishing the third room ( 1+3 days waiting time) and resetting?

I've only cleared the first furnishing so far, that one is 30 minutes for me now.

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Yeah, there clearly was an update that reduced the wait time and price. It is only 1 gem and 30 minutes now, I am furnishing a bath just for the 2nd time.

Some quality of life improvements for this event that I would have liked:
1. 100x should work not as buying 100 items, but as buying enough for next 100x (if you have 1953, it buys 47, if you have 2001, it buys 99, etc). A lot of idle games use such system now, Idle Wizard for example.
2. After buying cameras, removing clothing, furniture the main event panel shouldn't minimize. When you need to buy 20 items just to get to the next one that you can finally buy during this run it adds 20 unnecessary clicks that restore the event panel back. I think it was working correctly during first day, but then something changed and now it minimizes after every item.

420gamer
05-10-2019, 01:27 AM
Sooo.

I believe that, now, after unlocking a room, the wait time is only 30 mins (1 diamond) if you have already unlocked that room.

It is 14 days (120 diamonds) to get into the last room. I had to know if all the rooms went to 30 mins after opening, so I spent the 120 diamonds then reset. Then I just maxed everything and confirmed all rooms are only on a 30 minute wait time now. Which is good, because it is going to take about 14 days of resetting just to finish that room. :D

Unregistered
05-14-2019, 11:43 PM
this cherry "adventure" has to be the worst game mode ever. There is never a point where things aren't just crawling and grinding. where every 3x bonus is met by a 1000x new goal. What the hell?

Unregistered
05-15-2019, 10:40 PM
this cherry "adventure" has to be the worst game mode ever. There is never a point where things aren't just crawling and grinding. where every 3x bonus is met by a 1000x new goal. What the hell?

Huh? Seems fine to me. If it is the worst game mode, what about the main mode? Did you complete Alice already or even unlocked her yet? It's same thing in all idlers, beginning is fast, later progress slows down. I am currently at 3rd camera in bath room without investing gems and it is still going relatively fast (few days per reset which doubles the income). In main game it is almost a week for only 10% increase and I just unlocked Alice after almost a month long run (after a year or more of playing this game). If you don't have patience, maybe idlers are just not for you...

Unregistered
05-16-2019, 06:57 AM
I mean the main mode is a grind, but doubling down on grinding is just too much grinding. Bring back poker or something actually interesting.

Is there an actual prize or something when you complete all three rooms?

Unregistered
05-16-2019, 10:54 AM
I mean the main mode is a grind, but doubling down on grinding is just too much grinding.
It's not double down, it's "halving" down. Previously you needed to wait for each thing in one mode, now between those things you can get something in another mode, so kinda allows you to wait on something else while you wait for the base thing, so progress happens more often than before.

Bring back poker or something actually interesting.Poker was the worst event for me. I even stayed in blackjack for the rest of the event after trying poker once. Having skill/luck based pvp event in an idle game, no, don't want that personally.

Is there an actual prize or something when you complete all three rooms?First room was 10 gems, I think. 2nd room also shows 10 gems. I don't see any reward past that even though there are 5 rooms total.

I would like similar event for the rest of the team, but I guess it is just wishful thinking. No way they add this to everyone.

420gamer
05-17-2019, 07:42 AM
I would like similar event for the rest of the team, but I guess it is just wishful thinking. No way they add this to everyone.

I doubt they are going to add another girl after Alice. I could be wrong. So, I am kinda hoping that they add this "Step-brother" thing to each girl. I only wish that they held a vote for which chick gets spied on next. If they go in order, it will be a long while before I get interested in this mode again.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 01:32 PM
yah lola had a thing recently, and it didn't take longer than the actual game to complete. I hope it is different for other games, this is a whole lot of nothing.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 01:13 AM
Somebody know when will be next in-game discount?

Unregistered
05-19-2019, 08:41 AM
maybe search this thread for "sale" and see if there is a pattern

tt1000
05-22-2019, 02:36 AM
Last year the next sale was summer sale on august 1 (ran for a week i think). So might be a two month wait for now.

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 11:59 PM
Bring back poker or something actually interesting.

So, congratulations on having your wish granted... Poker is back and with new clothes rewards.

Tanukimo
05-24-2019, 11:00 AM
Looks like you can buy multiple scenes at once for the Spy Cam minigame now.

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 03:07 PM
What determines the reset bonus? In the beginning the reset bonus was at 100% within a few hours. After a number of resets, it barely reaches 20% in the same amount of time.

Thanks for help.

Hornypony
05-26-2019, 10:31 AM
What determines the reset bonus? The number of your new fans in relation to how many you already have.

After a number of resets, it barely reaches 20% in the same amount of time. This is diminishing return. You will get the same (rather a little more) number of absolute fans. 20 is 100% of 20. But 20 is only 20% of 100. Of course this is simplified. You will have something like 24 of 120. And an aribtrary table at how much speed your unlockable multipliers will fall short to provide enough boost to get quickly to the next multiplier.

After you need minutes to get to those unlockables you should only care about the biggest boni available anyway or wait it out to the next ~100% or more reset bonus (of course a 20% is fine too, if it suits your time management).

I am currently doing a multiple days long run. Having about 400% and maybe I wait for the x5 I could buy tommorow or doing a reset today. Not sure what is more efficient. Probably waiting, since I might not have time to properly get a new run on the way (that means, unlocking some big multipliers that I have to wait an hour or two for. No point in resetting now and not unlock them, if I know I will not be online for a day)

Hornypony
05-29-2019, 12:01 PM
Sooo. How much cheating does the Blackjack engine really do? I did notice, sometimes the dealers points reset to 0, but that looks more like a bug. And for winning and loosing streaks, chance is a hard thing to understand (and believe), plus this is not real chance, but a computer program.

I managed to get to top tier bj twice but winning steadily seems ... unsafe and tedious. The player might have a tiny edge, since draws are more frequent, but all the other parts of bj that change overall odds are missing (like different payout rates for a black jack or splitting and all that). Soo, not really sure. I did a count of around 100-200 games and there was a tiny advantage, but with this low sample size, that means nothing. It was something like 100 wins 30 draws and 95 losses or similar.

For your convienience, a standard table regarding bj strategy in regard to the visible card of the dealer. (Might be slightly off, because of the strange house rules.)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 A 11

Green, get a card. Red, stop. Blue, get a card if you have an ace that is counted as a One.

GenDex
05-29-2019, 10:55 PM
So, congratulations on having your wish granted... Poker is back and with new clothes rewards.

Yeah, noticed the new clothes. I was quite excited to get Cindy's sexy little thing, only to get something completely different. The wiki still isn't updated with new articles. Does anyone have images of them?

Hornypony
05-31-2019, 05:53 AM
So, regarding the BJ again (the one with the cards ...)

Assuming the engine does not cheat and since it does hit on soft 17 and still plays even if you bust first, there seems to be a teeny tiny small advantage, but that is only for 4 combinations out of around 130 starting positions, after I adjusted a standard table and if my math is correct. Since you do not care if you loose by bust or loose by having lower card count, that changes a lot if the dealer has lower than 7 as a starting card.

I played with the following table for half an hour with a bet of 1. I went down to 90 and up to 110 and am now near 100 again, so it might not be too incorrect.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 A 15

Green, get a card. Red, stop. Blue, get a card if you have an ace that is counted as a One. There might be an advantage on hitting on "soft" 18 if the dealer has 9-11, but I am not sure if this is correct for the type of bj used in FL

Unregistered
05-31-2019, 11:34 PM
Sooo. How much cheating does the Blackjack engine really do?
I believe it does not. There is no reason to implement cheating if it is hardly noticeable. The base game is balanced in such a way that casino always wins. They did change it slightly into players favor (when you bust dealer still can bust too) but it is not enough to actually win a lot. Giving bonus to player and then removing it by designing a cheat would be a waste of effort, they could have just left base rules and they wouldn't have to develop anything if they wanted a game where player always loses. With your test run you kinda proved that there is no noticeable cheating.

I managed to get 6 costumes last time only playing blackjack, trying to get 4th this time. I start with max bet (100) and if winning streak does not start immediately, I don't care. At least I win/lose faster. If I get to 500 at a round I stop a game, so it counts 400 points to total win score for each game. Lost 2000 on my worst streak, now back at 1200 after 3 days. I need 3k+ on hand (I have 1200) and 6k total wins (I have 5k) so I can just stop playing in a few more rounds and get those 200 per day to collect my 4th costume. Or I can just continue to play very slowly moving up and maybe get 5th/6th too.

Hornypony
06-01-2019, 03:37 AM
There is no reason to implement cheating if it is hardly noticeable Good point.

I know next to nothing about real Black Jack, but what I could read about it, the normal house advantage is supposed to be really low anyways. One might suspect a big boost to the player with the FL rules that the dealer plays after player bust. But this is not so. I suspect the supposed low house advantage originates from all the special moves like doubling and splitting and a different pay out for BJ. Those are all missing.

This way it is most likely to a coin toss, if you play as the dealer would play. So the challenge would be to find those combinations (dealer starting card and your current points) where deviating from dealer play mode should be statistically advantagous. The problem with standard strategy tables is, they assume you loose if you bust first.

--

My winning chips mostly come from poker. The bonus chips count for total winnings as it seems. The problem are the on hand chips. I have 10 times total winnings than actual chips :neutral:

Unregistered
06-01-2019, 07:40 PM
And, losing streak and lost everything again. 6104/6000 total winnings, 0/3500 on hand.

My winning chips mostly come from poker. The bonus chips count for total winnings as it seems. The problem are the on hand chips. I have 10 times total winnings than actual chips :neutral:
Yeah, poker should be more stable if you know how to play it. I see people with 110k winnings in daily leagues. But because it is pvp I hate it more than blackjack which I also hate. I tried it once each time just to remind myself why I don't like it.

Hornypony
06-02-2019, 02:36 AM
I see people with 110k winnings in daily leagues That is bonus chips, not actual chips.

Those are mostily dependent on the amount of time you spend playing poker. Of course you should leave the table if your bonus dwindles. And having your girl equipped with lots of clothing should help. I notice a lot of folding in low hands (no one has bet) where checking would not loose you more chips. Ppl do this to not loose their virtual chip bonus. The drawback is, you only gain virtual bonus chips, if someone else strips while you win.

ZestyCollector
06-02-2019, 07:53 PM
Does anyone know what skill levels are needed to get all the girls?

Unregistered
06-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Does anyone know what skill levels are needed to get all the girls?
You can check wiki, it has requirements for all girls. Wiki link is at the top of the screen, below the site's logo.

Unregistered
06-04-2019, 10:19 AM
On 4-17, I posted here that I was going to start my months long try for Alice and the other final girls with a starting bonus of 288.

To date, I've finished Maggie, Winona, and Anya. Lin is 10/10 paid for but still has 24 more hours of filming to go before she unlocks, and Alice is 5/10. This means that I am halfway done. After unlocking Winona/Anya I briefly considered a reset followed by a run where I wouldn't unlock them, but I decided to train their staminas instead.

When the sale happened, I did buy two "resets" to continue progress and get my bonus up to 335. I was fortune that the Cinco filming event gave me a lot of time warps to play with.

If I was smarter, I probably would have trained the stamina of my best girls higher before I started, to level the filming buildings faster. I was too laser focused on my total multiplier, which admittedly is much more important. I had hoped to get Alice done by mid July, but mid August is looking more likely unless I spend gems. This Cherry Event is an unexpected new source of Gems, but I saving my hoarded gems to spend on accessories and I think that I'll wait for now.

Unregistered
06-07-2019, 03:20 AM
I'm doing an alice run, 300M bonus, rest of girls completed, gonna take almost 2 months to have enough mula though the higher cash outlets are at 50. Ah well. reset would only yield 6.5% at this point.

Hornypony
06-07-2019, 12:11 PM
I'm doing an alice run, 300M bonus, rest of girls completed, gonna take almost 2 months to have enough mula though the higher cash outlets are at 50. Ah well. reset would only yield 6.5% at this point.

Well. You would need about 3 days less. For one reset. You should be able to do 100 bonus a day if you reset twice a day. Doing that for a month should double your bonus to 600M and you would only need one month.

But waaaaait a minute. That would be the same amount of time.... :wink:

Depending on your active play (how much bonus are you willing to do a day) you will reach a point where you will not be faster by resetting more. What I want to say: when you estimate the time for the last girl against spending time resetting and considering the new time, the waiting time will be shorter than resetting plus waiting with more bonus.

That is the point you have reached and where you should start considering not to reset anymore. As you did. And be assured, math is on your side :grin:

(Of course, should the devs announce 5 more girls, things might change, but you might have prefarmed enough money till then)

Unregistered
06-20-2019, 09:03 PM
This drone mini game is a nightmare to control. There is also a big difficulty spike after 2 outfits completed. But with 30 days it should be possible to finish.

Unregistered
06-21-2019, 01:17 AM
There is also a big difficulty spike after 2 outfits completed.
And here I wanted to say that they finally made it right that difficulty does not depend on amount of cleared girls. Completed two of them without any problems yesterday and difficulty was the same, slightly hard, but enjoyable. Today I tried the third... One fail and you have to replay all previous missions again.

Unregistered
06-22-2019, 12:29 AM
I usually bank on the difficulty increase and get a bunch of girls to the very last stage without finishing first. Then I go through and finish a bunch one after the other. I don't know if its in my head or not, but it works for me.

For this event it makes it easier to isolate the guards on their own little islands and just work from there. only having to watch one guard makes a difference.

Unregistered
06-22-2019, 12:51 PM
I usually bank on the difficulty increase and get a bunch of girls to the very last stage without finishing first. Then I go through and finish a bunch one after the other. I don't know if its in my head or not, but it works for me.Hmm. Interesting idea. This may work actually. But still, one mistake on the last level (that's where it usually happens anyway) and you are back to square one on that girl. I wish it moved you only one level back if you lose.

For this event it makes it easier to isolate the guards on their own little islands and just work from there. only having to watch one guard makes a difference.Yeah, I got a tactic that seems rather safe even with 10+ guards on the field. Completed 6 girls before making several mistakes in a row and spending all my tries. I make a trap with a width of 2 squares and then split guards and capture them in those traps, it is very safe to capture them with it. It is easier to make traps before splitting guards because there is a lot of space but it is easier to split them before you make traps because they take some space. So it becomes a game of balancing. Do a trap, capture a guard, do another, capture another one, split them to make it easier, make traps again... There is no random in this minigame, so I only lose because I hurry and make a mistake of underestimating enemy speed or by losing control (I started to hit my own tail a lot when I lost all tries today).

Almost a month left and 11/17 girls remain. Unless there will be 16+ guards on later levels it seems I may still finish it.

Unregistered
06-28-2019, 09:57 AM
fwiw, a new cherry outfit just popped up when I visited the stepbro cam. at 17.32 oct fans, 1 nipple server, and 26.78 oct built up this session. maybe something at 43 oct total or so.

Unregistered
06-30-2019, 01:46 AM
Ha, finally finished drone minigame with for all my 17 girls. It was not that hard after you learn a trick with traps (you can build 2xN traps and just wait till enemies get inside instead of trying to take free space or splitting them). Last map for last girl had 11 enemies, but I guess even 15 would be fine. It took me just 5 days worth of free tries (22 total) to complete it.

Unregistered
07-01-2019, 07:17 AM
I finished it too. The game itself was fair but the controls were wierd. They were often unresponsive on tablet, but at least you could stop the drone which allows for some precision. On keyboard, the controls were responsive but the drone kept going in the last direction that you pointed it to.

Since I'm done, I hope we'll get a July game.

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 10:09 AM
just wanted to bitch about how rigged the "battles" are. Seriously can have much better stats including bonus and cards, and the game just decides I should lose. It is such a farse, they should just remove battles from the game it is so bogus and dishonest to pretend it is anything but them putting their thumbs on the scale.

Hornypony
07-03-2019, 03:28 AM
just wanted to bitch about how rigged the "battles" are. Seriously can have much better stats including bonus and cards, and the game just decides I should lose. It is such a farse, they should just remove battles from the game it is so bogus and dishonest to pretend it is anything but them putting their thumbs on the scale.

The most important stat seems to be stamina.

Most battles are all or nothing while going up in rank. Then a few battles where cards are usefull, but they are so evenly matched, that chance has a rather big role. And after that, it will be you, that is outclassed, no matter your cards or chance. Those you might be better of skipping.

GenDex
07-03-2019, 11:15 PM
Hm. Been saving my gems for a sale. And here it is, but ... aren't the sales usually more than 10% discount?

Unregistered
07-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Hm. Been saving my gems for a sale. And here it is, but ... aren't the sales usually more than 10% discount?
Yeah, last time it was 20% discount. Now it is only 10%. Had enough gems collected for 2x20 energy packs at 20% discount, but with this discount it is only 1 pack and 11 gems till second one which I doubt I will get until the end of discount. Still it's great that it is so soon after the previous one.

Unregistered
07-07-2019, 05:44 PM
so there is no cheat or anything...??

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 05:18 AM
Yeah so about the crab mini game I’m on my phone and it won’t let me pick a crab I tap it and it doesn’t work and I’ve refreshed it many times

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Crab game not working on phone!!!

Clickbait
07-12-2019, 09:35 AM
i don't know how it works. I'm playing it on my android and when i pick a crab, it doesn't do anything and the timer runs out. i didn't even win the first one because i don't know how it works. help please???

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 10:48 AM
so the event it;s very hard with 2 crabs any i deea how to make it easy

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 01:03 PM
so the event it;s very hard with 2 crabs any i deea how to make it easy
You have two eyes. Use one to follow first crab, another to follow second one.

Seriously though, event really seems to be hard. I hate to imagine what will happen on 3rd or 4th girl when difficulty will increase.

My game froze on 6/10 on first girl, have to do it from the very beginning. I wonder when they finally make it to retreat only one level backward instead of restarting whole mission.

Tanukimo
07-12-2019, 07:44 PM
Had the crabs now show up on the last stage three times. Other than that the game doesn't seem that hard.

Vela
07-13-2019, 02:40 PM
this crab game event is too hard for me :(

Unregistered
07-13-2019, 04:00 PM
you can't win alone it's very imposible , you need a 2 person tell me your discord and i will add you to help you with the event

Unregistered
07-14-2019, 02:22 AM
this crab game event is too hard for me :(

give me your discord and i will help you

420gamer
07-15-2019, 02:17 AM
... or just join the FakeLay chat on discord and ask if anyone is online. :)

https://discord.gg/ETfYDE

Breazy
07-15-2019, 03:22 AM
i try but nobody repond there , are you on the discord server ? can you pls help me

Khaine
07-15-2019, 05:00 AM
Yeah I gotta admit, I cant win at this crab event either

Unregistered
07-17-2019, 11:42 PM
Why would you need a second person in solo event? Does it involve some cheating or what? The event seems impossible (worse than poker and blackjack, at least there I could get to 5 costumes in blackjack, can't complete even 1 here) so I am skipping it, but I don't see how second person can help.

Tanukimo
07-18-2019, 02:16 AM
There's two crabs so each person can focus on keeping track of a single crab.

Why would you need a second person in solo event? Does it involve some cheating or what? The event seems impossible (worse than poker and blackjack, at least there I could get to 5 costumes in blackjack, can't complete even 1 here) so I am skipping it, but I don't see how second person can help.

420gamer
07-18-2019, 02:26 AM

Most folks here are saying the last few stages where you need to watch two crabs is too difficult to do alone. So a second person can watch the second crab. Naturally, the quickest way is to ask someone IRL to watch the second crab. Some folks here would be embarrassed to admit they play this game to anyone in their real life, so you can anonymously use Discord.

Discord has ScreenSharing (https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000982752-Screen-sharing-Video-Calls) with audio. For example, you find someone online to share your screen. You share your screen and say, "I will watch the Top/Left crab, you watch the one bottom/right."
"ok", says the other person.
>>crabs run about<<
You simply click the crab you watched. You could also exclaim "Got It!"
Second person states the location of the crab they kept an eye on, for example, "Bottom row, second crab from teh left."
You click the other crab and move on to the next level. At this point, you can express your appreciation as well by saying, "Thanks, Fake Lay buddy!"
>>Repeat<<

Unregistered
07-18-2019, 10:20 AM
Discord has ScreenSharing with audio....
Ohh, I see. I didn't know Discord had screen sharing. This makes sense now. Thanks for explaining it in details. This is really funny though, inviting another person to help you look after crabs.

Slayerseba
07-19-2019, 04:45 PM
Ohh, I see. I didn't know Discord had screen sharing. This makes sense now. Thanks for explaining it in details. This is really funny though, inviting another person to help you look after crabs.

If only I could get some invitation to discord it would be nice since the previous one seems to be unresponsive for some reason.

Vela
08-01-2019, 11:39 AM
another memory game :(

Unregistered
08-01-2019, 12:49 PM
another memory game :(
This one is much better than crabs or poker. And reward seems unusual this time, not 70% costumes as always.

Accumulated 55 tries in crabs but after trying and failing 3 of them gave up. Previous 15 tries resulted in only 3 costumes.

In memory game I try to memorize a pattern by remembering words which mean what is displayed (not necessary the exact name, but something that pops up in head immediately when it blinks) and repeat it on every step to refresh the memory. I can complete it almost with 100% success rate (unless I am late at night and head is tired).

Unregistered
08-01-2019, 12:50 PM
There is an announcement that Lola is moving in soon. I hope Cherry does not move out because of it, still only on 3rd room.

Unregistered
08-11-2019, 09:39 AM
The Let's Get Wet event is going to end in less than a day. I've only managed to get 3 girls this time, 5 last year. I just wanted to clarify, there is an option that says it lets you unlock all other girls and the BJ Parker animation, but you don't get the bikini outfits. So that means you unlock all sex scenes you don't have, right? Just wanted to ask, tempted to buy it. Don't really care about the outfits.

Anyone here bought it so they can confirm?

Unregistered
08-21-2019, 09:44 AM
Lola is out. I haven't gotten far, but I guess that Lola likes to play with herself while she watches weather channel.

It looks like the game will let you progress on Lola and Cherry at the same time, and, when another girl is released, pick which two girls that you want to progress on.

Between the regular game resetting loops and the webcam games and the recurring special events, this game has a surprising amount of stuff to do.

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Finally. Event "Back to School" where you don't restart from the very beginning after the fail. Still grindy as hell (17 perfect clears per girl) but at least you don't restart it every time you fail.

Registered64
09-20-2019, 12:11 AM
Plz tell me the contions requied to cough other girls. I cnat couch other girl as it say to work more with that girl. What is requied to couch girls lvl or stats. Thanks

Unregistered
09-20-2019, 10:36 AM
Each girl you max will unlock another girl. The exception is only in the beginning of the game. After that you will have access to 4 girls at a time and need to complete one of them to unlock next one.

Tanukimo
09-25-2019, 06:11 PM
Plz tell me the contions requied to cough other girls. I cnat couch other girl as it say to work more with that girl. What is requied to couch girls lvl or stats. Thanks

Your best girl needs to have high enough stats to be able to coach other girls.

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 08:37 PM
The new event is yet another tough game. Perhaps not as tough as the crabs game, but close. As per usual, the first 2 girls are easy enough, but then the difficulty is turned up significantly. It's basically a variation on snap. You're shown a card with several pictures, match it with a picture on your card. You have to be quick enough against an AI, but when you have 8 items at once, with the images rotated and changed in size between cards, there isn't alot of time, and I think the AI's reaction is just too fast when it gets that difficult.

The rewards are good though. I like the sleepover outfits, and it basically builds up an orgy scene of the 20 girls + the AI one. Shame that it looks like so far, unless there is some good trick for this, I'm going to struggle to get any girls past the first 2 easy ones.

Unregistered
09-28-2019, 01:57 AM
Yeah, scaling on new event is ridiculous as always. And again back to the very beginning if you fail. Such a pity, it seems to be a nice game on lower difficulty. But even third girl is too hard already.

Is it an idle game or a training simulator for superhuman reaction, memory and other abilities?

Khaine
09-29-2019, 09:05 AM
I quite enjoyed the drone minigame and I like how the apartment games are. On the drone game you could play at your own speed really. I didnt get anything from the crab game and I have 2 so far on the new one but I'm sure it'll be hard as hell goin onwards from what you all have said. Not everything has to get ridiculously hard.

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 06:57 PM
This event is too hard, there's gottya be a leak of the images on E-Hentai or somewhere. Please? Anyone?!

Khaine
10-09-2019, 11:51 AM
I really cant help but feel they make these events and want us to fail at them.

Unregistered
10-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Wiki has not been updated in a while. The numbers event, the quick matching event, and the current halooween event are not up.

The Halloween event is at least easy but tedious, the prior two events were both tedious and really hard. After a certain point on the anniversary matching event, I was basically blind guessing, which mostly didn't work too well for me. That's too bad, the anniversary outfits were sexy bedtime clothes.

I'm enjoying Lola's spycam. I like that it is a story and not just a house with cameras. Did anybody finish Lola before the 100% bonus event finished? I am wondering if I wolnt get full gem rewards because the event is over.

Unregistered
10-10-2019, 01:12 PM
I've unlocked the first 4 girls in the anniversary event. I think once you hit the 3rd girl, that is when it hits the normal difficulty, which I think is how it was with other events. First 2 games have 4 items, games 3-6 have 6 items, games 7-10 have 8 items, and it really doesn't feel like the AI reaction time ever changes to compensate for this. Been putting off playing this due to frustration. When you hit game 7, you really just have to get lucky. I often find I only have enough time to recognise and compare 4 items before the AI gets it, usually leads to me just trying to guess before the AI with little success. I just get lucky half the time, either when you get a chain of cards that all use the same image, or you get pictures that stand out from everything else like the pumpkin.

Since I have all 20 girls unlocked, I'm using diamonds only when I hit level 10, and use the option to continue with the same number of cards. Used that twice, so I've only had to spend 20 diamonds for 2 girls. Don't want to waste more diamonds. Good think Nutaku keeps giving out gold in their e-mails, got 800 points now, so may buy 100 diamonds with it. Not going to spend 60 diamonds per girl to unlock them.

I do like the orgy scene and the outfits though. It does seem to go roughly in girl order. New girl chains with Cherry and Lola, Lola chains with Sanshi. Ice isn't chained with anyone so she doesn't have a sex scene yet, but I'm hoping Geeky might fill in that spot.

Lola's voyuer thing is definetly better than Cherry's, with more interesting scenes, and it seems far better balanced. Saying that though, I don't find either of them that interesting. I think you need to have a voyeur fetish to get anything out of them really. Alot of Cherry's scenes just bore me. Lola is more interesting with a plot to it, and I do find it funny how they make her out like she is addicted to masterbating. I hope she threw away that toothbrush afterwards.

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 12:54 AM
All of the event games are either 1) really tedious, or 2) really hard (or a combination of the two). Hopefully the developers read these posts for feedback about their games. Fake Lay in general seems to be quite the greedy real money game sink, at least compared to other games on Nutaku. I've been on the borderline with this game as to whether I want to continue playing, or just quit entirely and focus on other games that are less frustrating overall. With the latest spy cam "games", it feels like they're trying to stretch the lifespan of the game since I'm sure many people are nearing completion of the "main" game, and to me it feels as though they're trying too hard.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 06:41 PM
Some of the events have been published as standalone games, available at endlessfun.games In one sense, really shows how bad the games and art both are