PDA

View Full Version : Fake Lay

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Well, they've just added a new girl: Girl #21 Mena. Alice was added almost a year ago now so this is a pretty big addition. Considering how every event means they have to add 20 outfits for each girl and a bunch of sex scenes, I'm kindof surprised they would add many more. But it wouldn't surprise me if it takes another year for Girl #22 to be added.

Time warp is now 50% larger to buy if you already had it maxed out. Skills have a new cap from the previous level 75, I'm guessing just level 80 hopefully. Cash buildings remain unchanged, they are all still capped at level 50.

However, the one thing that does worry me is on Mena's second level. One of her requirements, I think, is that you must have Lola's Spy Cam's first room complete to be able to proceed. I'm on the third level of Mena, which doesn't have a requirement like that, but I really hope they don't expect you to of gotten too far with either Spy Cam, otherwise that is going to suck immensly. I'm on the 4th room of both Lola and Cherry and still alongaways from completing them to move onto the fifth room. At the same time, conveniently, they've patched in an option to let you spend a few hundred diamonds to complete a room instantly.

Mena also isn't available to get an outfit from the current Halloween event, probably because extremely few will unlock her before it ends.

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 09:10 PM
I unlocked Alice with a Lowish total multiplier and I haven't had her long enough to pump cash out, nor have I been generating cash since I got Alice (I've been training girls with my points). I really hope against reality that I wolnt have to go back to twice daily resets. That shit got tedious ( and causes you to miss out on events). Alice is still months away, even with a higher multiplier for me and this new girl is probably worse than Alice.

Unregistered
11-10-2019, 08:09 AM
what are the requirements so that i can optimize skills.

thanks

Well, they've just added a new girl: Girl #21 Mena. Alice was added almost a year ago now so this is a pretty big addition. Considering how every event means they have to add 20 outfits for each girl and a bunch of sex scenes, I'm kindof surprised they would add many more. But it wouldn't surprise me if it takes another year for Girl #22 to be added.

Time warp is now 50% larger to buy if you already had it maxed out. Skills have a new cap from the previous level 75, I'm guessing just level 80 hopefully. Cash buildings remain unchanged, they are all still capped at level 50.

However, the one thing that does worry me is on Mena's second level. One of her requirements, I think, is that you must have Lola's Spy Cam's first room complete to be able to proceed. I'm on the third level of Mena, which doesn't have a requirement like that, but I really hope they don't expect you to of gotten too far with either Spy Cam, otherwise that is going to suck immensly. I'm on the 4th room of both Lola and Cherry and still alongaways from completing them to move onto the fifth room. At the same time, conveniently, they've patched in an option to let you spend a few hundred diamonds to complete a room instantly.

Mena also isn't available to get an outfit from the current Halloween event, probably because extremely few will unlock her before it ends.

Unregistered
11-10-2019, 03:57 PM
what are the requirements so that i can optimize skills.

thanks

Lvl 6 is

Fake it: Boobs 62.73 qd
77 Seduction
77 Acting

Unregistered
11-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Thanks for level 6.

I am on level 1. Very helpful if you remember Level 2, 3 and other levels.

Thanks in advance.

Lvl 6 is

Fake it: Boobs 62.73 qd
77 Seduction
77 Acting

Unregistered
11-11-2019, 07:34 PM
I forget levels 1-6. I don’t remember what the requirements were, but the cash wasn’t onerous after Alice and the skills required weren’t over lvl 76

Lvl 7

370.6 qd
Lola lvl 4
Tricks lvl 77

Unregistered
11-13-2019, 05:13 AM
I forget levels 1-6. I don’t remember what the requirements were, but the cash wasn’t onerous after Alice and the skills required weren’t over lvl 76

Lvl 7

370.6 qd
Lola lvl 4
Tricks lvl 77

Lvl 8

741.8 qd
Sweet Talking lvl 78

Unregistered
11-16-2019, 12:15 PM
lvl 9

Artistry lvl 79
Fake it: Butt 246.9 qd
Tiger 3.3 Qn

Unregistered
11-16-2019, 04:48 PM
The new max level for skills is 80

Unregistered
11-18-2019, 09:15 PM
The Lola spy cam restriction is ridiculous to me. I seriously hope that level 10 doesn't expect you to of completed the fifth and last Lola spy cam. It's a side game that has no actual connection to the main Fake Lay idle game, and it screws over anyone who doesn't want to do the Spy Cam stuff. Going to be an age until I unlock Mena then, I'm only 10/22 on the fourth level of Lola's Spy Cam, and the game wants near 500 diamonds if I want to skip to level 5.

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 12:09 PM
Lvl 10

Lola lvl 5
Fake it: Butt 246.9 qd
Tricks: lvl 80

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 05:43 PM
Wonderful. Gonna be an age until I unlock Mena then.

Curious, has anybody completed either the Cherry or Lola spy cams? And if you have, did you use no diamonds, diamonds on the iNipple Servers, or did you use diamonds to skip time?

Aluze
11-24-2019, 03:48 AM
i'v seen one in discord, when spy cam just released, he maxed it in 2-3 weeks

Unregistered
11-25-2019, 10:23 PM
The game is (and always has been) extremely frustrating with it's seemingly slow database operations (at least from what I can tell from my IT background), I've never experienced such constant slowness from any other Nutaku game. So frustrating having to wait 10+ seconds just to load up a challenge match. Considering how long the game has been around, I'm fairly certain it makes a reasonable amount of money, so it would really be nice if they could "fix" this slowness after so many damn years...

Khaine
11-26-2019, 03:09 PM
I'm about halfway thru Lola's second to last room and I'm on Cherrys 3rd room. On Cherrys I think I've gone from 40-50% in about 3 weeks now. Its EXTREMELY slow. Lola's seems more forgiving. I agree with the last post also. Other games are quite well planned and forgiving, some just throw rewards at you. In this one you have to put quite a bit of time in on the events and some just get too difficult for simple things like a 20th outfit with the same stats you already have.

Unregistered
11-26-2019, 04:55 PM
Yeah I'll give Lola's spy cam one thing, it moves a hell of a lot quicker. Problem due to the way that each room in Lola's spy cam unlocks 2 new multipliers, although I guess that won't be the case for the last room. Both spy cams have 5 rooms, but Cherry's has 83 scenes while Lola's just has 65. When Cherry's spy cam first came out, I bought the times 8 boost for it, and I only just bought Lola's times 8 boost a few days ago, yet I'm just as far with Lola as I am with Cherry.

Also helps that Lola's spy cam is so much better in my opinion, with the fact that it actually has a plot, and Lola gets to have sex with someone. Cherry's is just her constantly masturbating in different locations, I think it is pretty dull. Cherry's feels like it was made for people with a voyeurism fetish and that is it. Only good thing is that in the future I guess they will be the ability to swap Lola and Cherry in the scenarios, perhaps based on how far you've gotten with both spy cams.

But saying that though, the proper events tend to be better, and even then, they can be hit or miss, in terms of mini-games, and the quality of the sex scenes. Some look more rushed than others. Guess we'll be getting a new Christmas event soon, plus a rerun of the last Christmas event? Shame I won't have Mena unlocked for a good while, but at least it looks like finishing Lola's spy cam is actually possible. God knows how long it will take until I even reach Cherry's last room.

Unregistered
11-28-2019, 11:28 AM
it seems a bit "pedophile-y" for my tastes. Kinda want my money back.

Unregistered
12-01-2019, 08:34 AM
So it looks like the Black Friday game is actually a new permanent edition, although the actual Black Friday girl in it will only be available for 2 weeks. It's yet another idle game, at the moment having Black Friday girl Molly, and Indira, but presumably will feature other girls eventually. It does seem designed so that it will be able to add new girls without too much effort, unlike the Spy Cams. Not much to say really, it is just another idle game, but alot more dull. You have to wait to collect light bulb points to add to your pool, which you spend on pick up lines, which increases the excitement meter of a girl, to unlock the next picture and stage which will increase your light bulb pool. There is also, ofcourse, 3 spin the wheels, one regular every 24 hours, one premium every 7 days, and one that unlocks everytime you win 10 BJ contests.

Not great, but you also want to try and get with Molly right now, since she has lower requirements than Indira, and you want to unlock Molly's pics so that you can increase your light bulb pool early.

Unregistered
12-01-2019, 10:08 PM
IMO, the latest Black Friday "game" (if you can even call it that) is just downright stupid. Wait for some time to pass, collect some random resource, then spend it on another random resource? How is this even... I'm speechless. Really shows that the game has gone so much downhill, the devs are completely out of ideas, and things just need to end. I think this is the final straw in convincing me to quit the game and focus on other Nutaku games.

Unregistered
12-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Got to love this. Finally reached the end of Lola's 4th room, once you hit the end you have to wait 2 weeks to unlock the 5th room. Mena's 7th step requires you to finish Lola's 4th room to progress with her, but it seems Mena doesn't count the 4th room is finished until you've actually unlocked the 5th room. So yeah, got to wait 2 weeks just so I can unlock the wait time for Mena's 8th step. I presume at the very least once you reach the end of Lola's 5th room there isn't another timer just to end the Spy Cam, I hope.

I'm not actually sure what this new edition is actually called. The building on the map just says that it is the Mall, but I assume only the Black Friday girl will take place there. Anyway, getting to understand it more. Everytime you progress with a girl, it increases your max light bulb capacity, the maximum number of lightbulbs can generate, and I believe, speeds up the rate a girl generates lightbulbs. It works a bit like how the girls in Naughty Kingdom, when unlocked, generate gold. Except in that game, it tells you how much gold a girl makes per hour. In the current game, I have no idea. I only assume you increase the rate because of a sand timer icon that says "+25" when you unlock the next stage, and since I've progressed 2 levels with Molly so far, Molly gives me more light bulbs more frequently, whereas I havn't progressed with Indira.

Pick up lines seem to work on rarity. If a pick up line has a white background, it gives you 1 excitement for 1 light bulb. If it has a blue background, it gives you 1.5 excitement for 1 light bulb. I havn't gotten one with a purple background, but I have seen it on one of the spin the wheels. My assumption would be that would give you 2 excitement for 1 light bulb. When you use a pick up line, it goes on a timer and spawns a new one, which can be rarer. You can also reset all pick up lines at once every 24 hours, which you will want to do if all you have is white pick up lines.

The other factor is items. On the last 3 pictures with both girls, as well as needing the number of excitement required to progress, they also need a number of items. Molly just requires 1 different item for each of her last pictures, but Indira requires 1, 5, and then 10 different items. The only way to get the item immedietly is through luck through the spin the wheels. I got lucky and got a dress for Molly, which I need for her fifth picture. Really hoping the spin the wheels don't keep spawning that dress from now on since I no longer need any dresses. If you can't get the item, the only other way is to pay the required excitement for the item, which sucks. Indira is going to be a pain I bet since she needs 16 items all together.

I guess that when you finish a girl, you "conquer" her, and hopefully that just means she continues to add income while also lets you access her sex pictures. Molly is apparently only available for 2 weeks, but hopefully that just means you keep from how far you get with her, since you're going to need to her income to help you when you do Indira pictures.

Final thing, to unlock the BJ spin wheel, it says you have to win BJ League Battles. That isn't actually true right now, if you win BJ battles in Friendly Matches, it still counts towards the 10 you need to unlock the wheel. So if you have the time, probably worth grinding that as you will need wheel spins to progress in this new idle game.

Unregistered
12-02-2019, 01:05 PM
I just blew a bunch of diamonds on the Black Friday game.

There are no girls other than Indira and the event girl. None. So don’t worry about rushing too much, this event ought to be completed without diamonds.

Unregistered
12-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Just to add, since there are no girls other than Indira, the best strategy will be to clear out the stages that require zero only one item first.

Switching out indira and molly to get these stages done first will give you a chance to get items that you need on your free spins. It eliminates a lot of grind if you get a needed item on your spin. The girls can be completed without the items, but the other requirements are onerous.

———

I completed Cherry’s spy cam. The reward was a piece of clothing. Nothing special. Lola is the big priority.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 01:09 AM
Curious, has anybody completed either the Cherry or Lola spy cams? And if you have, did you use no diamonds, diamonds on the iNipple Servers, or did you use diamonds to skip time?

I played Lola from the beginning without using any diamonds and I'm now have 6 from the 11 in room 5 completed.She has a decent progress and the x8 as a reward after unlocking a room helps with the next room.

Cherry is very slow and I decided to buy x8 iNnipple Servers. Wish I didn't because it has hardly go any faster. I just finished unlocking room 3 and now I get x8 after a week of waiting. However because of the bought x8 I already have 512 (x8 for room 1, x8 for room 2 and x8 bought) of the max 1280. So this reward is pretty useless...

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 02:02 PM
What are you guys talking about ? I don't see any change since Mena appeared. No event.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 06:09 PM
What are you guys talking about ? I don't see any change since Mena appeared. No event.

On the map screen, there is a new building in the lower right, which says "Mall" and has a statue of a hand crossing its fingers. Click on that building to access the new idle game which features the Black Friday girl.

Unregistered
12-04-2019, 12:55 AM
On the map screen, there is a new building in the lower right, which says "Mall" and has a statue of a hand crossing its fingers. Click on that building to access the new idle game which features the Black Friday girl.

I don't have it. Does it matter that I play on fakelay.com not on nutaku ?

Unregistered
12-04-2019, 04:14 AM
I don't have it. Does it matter that I play on fakelay.com not on nutaku ?

No idea, sorry. I'm playing the Nutaku version. I don't know if your version just hasn't updated. Have you tried closing and opening your web browser maybe? Otherwise, I've got no idea.

Unregistered
12-04-2019, 04:59 AM
No idea, sorry. I'm playing the Nutaku version. I don't know if your version just hasn't updated. Have you tried closing and opening your web browser maybe? Otherwise, I've got no idea.

Yes + hard refresh. Seems that there are two game instances. That's weird to be honest. I always thought that nutaku version and fakelay.com share the same data. Could you tell me how many users you have in leaderboard (world) ? I have 3362. Maybe it's not worth playing on that version but that would be a shame since I almost have Lin, half way through Mena and Alice and got to last room of Lola's spy cam.

Thanks for help anyway

Unregistered
12-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Yes + hard refresh. Seems that there are two game instances. That's weird to be honest. I always thought that nutaku version and fakelay.com share the same data. Could you tell me how many users you have in leaderboard (world) ? I have 3362. Maybe it's not worth playing on that version but that would be a shame since I almost have Lin, half way through Mena and Alice and got to last room of Lola's spy cam.

Thanks for help anyway

Leaderboard goes up to 238,105. Personally if you're that far through the game on the Fake Lay site, I probably wouldn't abandon that progress. The only other upside with Nutaku though is that if you sign up for their e-mails, they will send you every few days a code that gives you 100 points. (Worth $1.) You can save points up to eventually buy diamonds or other things in the shop.

Unregistered
12-10-2019, 01:37 AM
Cherry is very slow and I decided to buy x8 iNnipple Servers. Wish I didn't because it has hardly go any faster. I just finished unlocking room 3 and now I get x8 after a week of waiting. However because of the bought x8 I already have 512 (x8 for room 1, x8 for room 2 and x8 bought) of the max 1280. So this reward is pretty useless...

Phew. The x8 at finishing room 3 leads to 4096 and a max of 10240. So the x8 I bought wasn't wasted. Still I don't think it helped much, but that is another story...

Unregistered
12-10-2019, 02:05 PM
I just got Mena after completing Lola's minigame and waiting the almost four days of filming.

Lola rewards a +70% outfit where she's dressed as a weathergirl, and another where she's dressed as a television star. The final screen in her story is blocked by a NSFW button, which is hilarious considering that the screen before that has her swallowing jizz.

Lola's spycam was a lot better than cherry's, since it had a story and sex scenes. I like how the gameplay worked better, where the game progressed either very fast or very slow, but didn't like having to slog through an hour and a half of old screens every time I did a reset before progress was possible.

Mena is clothed in her final picture, but, unlike the other girls, the screen defaults to her first sex picture. Mena has additional sex poses at 700 and at 1000.

In combat, she has a 20% bonus to hearts. After buying the diamond accessories, I get her combat stats to 200, 215, 230. I think that this is below what you can do with other girls. She has no diamond accessories that work with the +70% outfits, no tattoos. That's a shame, because the clothes are expensive enough to block progress towards additional girls, should they be added.

Unregistered
12-11-2019, 03:29 PM
got a "free outfit" for molly, not really sure what to do with it, or where it went.

Unregistered
12-13-2019, 06:19 PM
got a "free outfit" for molly, not really sure what to do with it, or where it went.

She's on the last tab of your girls in the combat menu. Hit the star tab in the left corner, immediately right of the girl's portrait. She is like one of the girls you can buy in those $40 specials. She has the stats of your best girl and she wears a +70% outfit. Because she has no bonus accessories and cant use cards, she's less useful than a regular girl, but you can at least do bj challenges with a new and different animation.

The Santa event challenge has started. Last year, players did this in a week? Wow. It goes so slow.

Unregistered
12-15-2019, 06:31 PM
I won a thermometer and a stethoscope on the spin rewards and I can't find a place to redeem them. Does anyone have any ideas? I did find out the booster cans are redeemed by clicking the green box next your total energy points available to spend.

Unregistered
12-15-2019, 06:35 PM
I won a thermometer and a stethoscope on the spin rewards and I can't find a place to redeem them. Does anyone have any ideas? I did find out the booster cans are redeemed by clicking the green box next your total energy points available to spend.

Ahh, nevermind! I just found them. They are required items in the later levels of Indira and it shows you need 10 thermometers total for the 4th level and 5 blood pressure cuffs (it was a blood pressure cuff and not a stethoscope I won) for the 5th level.

Unregistered
12-15-2019, 11:38 PM
there is a bug, if you don't have needed item (cuffs in my case) and filled up yellow bar then nothing happens. you must win items in wheel, so idk why this yellow bar even here

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 08:46 AM
How long have mistlehoe and Carol been up in the shopping mini game? I only had 9 days left on mistlehoe before she is gone be the time that I saw her. I don’t see a pop up for the is Christmas coming, or Christmas carol events and only clicked on the room by accident.

Just to confirm, only 4 girls have been made available in that mini game, right? (Is Carol the next girl? She would be great).

Unregistered
12-25-2019, 03:17 PM
How long have mistlehoe and Carol been up in the shopping mini game? I only had 9 days left on mistlehoe before she is gone be the time that I saw her. I don’t see a pop up for the is Christmas coming, or Christmas carol events and only clicked on the room by accident.

Just to confirm, only 4 girls have been made available in that mini game, right? (Is Carol the next girl? She would be great).

Mistlehoe popped up like a day or so after the Christmas cookies, definitely more than 9 days.
Carol originally popped up a few days ago. For some reason I originally thought she only had 10 days so basically ignored her (as her first level requires 5000 points). Now it's up to 18, but still, if the first level cost that many I'm not sure how possible it'll really be.

Given you've missed a bit of Mistlehoe, I wouldn't bother trying to complete her but you could use her as an energy pump. The event girls have a lot better energy generation than Indira, so you could complete the levels of Mistlehoe before she requires items and then just pump all the energy into Indira or into Carol if you're aiming to complete her.

For those that completed Molly, does she continue to generate energy after the event? I didn't manage to complete her as I missed 4 days and I didn't have any luck getting the first item (got the last 2) so I had to waste a ton of time purchasing it.

Aluze
12-25-2019, 05:38 PM
Yes, she continued to generate energy (as event go) and bonus energy (new button "collect all"), after black friday event ended she gives only bonus energy at indira rate aprrox

Unregistered
12-27-2019, 09:56 AM
there is a bug, if you don't have needed item (cuffs in my case) and filled up yellow bar then nothing happens. you must win items in wheel, so idk why this yellow bar even here
I can't get to the next level of Mistlehoe because I don't have the required item from the spinwheel. Is it worth putting my energy into the yellow bar? Is that bug fixed that will let me purchase the item rather then spin for it?

Unregistered
12-27-2019, 02:11 PM
I can't get to the next level of Mistlehoe because I don't have the required item from the spinwheel. Is it worth putting my energy into the yellow bar? Is that bug fixed that will let me purchase the item rather then spin for it?

I haven't had any issues with it. I had to do it both for Molly and Mistlehoe on their first items because I didn't have them.

Unregistered
12-27-2019, 08:49 PM
it's been fixed

Unregistered
01-08-2020, 06:17 AM
I've given up on Carol. Black Friday girl and Mistlehoe were possible in their respective time limits, but I've just unlocked Carol's 3rd picture, and her 4th picture requires 25,000 points. If you don't have the 4 santa hats also required for that stage, that adds another 24,000 points. Because I've focused on getting all the time limited girls unlocked, I still havn't unlocked Indira's last 2 pictures, so I don't know if her income gets alot more generous. Hoping the next girl they add isn't yet time limited.

Tanukimo
01-09-2020, 02:54 AM
Honestly I don't know how you'd get her without spending diamonds for the items required. Those items just require way too much excitement.

Unregistered
01-20-2020, 06:28 PM
So we have 2 new additions. Cake outfits, using that system where you have to bid periods of time in exchange for cakes, which can then be exchanged for outfits of the girls covered in cakes. No way to get them all in time as per usual, doesn't bother me much since I don't play the game for the outfits, just want one for Mena so she can get her 70% bonus.

The other addition, is the ability to buy past events. I mean, wow, this feels like a new low. It makes me wonder that with this system in place, do they plan on never rerunning events again? They actually have never rerun the Russian football event since mid 2018, and now it is on sale for £20. Good lord.

It seems the new cam is also incoming, with it saying it is coming soon. Presumably it will be for Sanshi. Wonder if they'll ever impliment that ability to swap the girls in the cams like they teased when Lola was added.

Unregistered
01-21-2020, 10:08 AM
So we have 2 new additions. Cake outfits, using that system where you have to bid periods of time in exchange for cakes, which can then be exchanged for outfits of the girls covered in cakes. No way to get them all in time as per usual, doesn't bother me much since I don't play the game for the outfits, just want one for Mena so she can get her 70% bonus.

The other addition, is the ability to buy past events. I mean, wow, this feels like a new low. It makes me wonder that with this system in place, do they plan on never rerunning events again? They actually have never rerun the Russian football event since mid 2018, and now it is on sale for £20. Good lord.

It seems the new cam is also incoming, with it saying it is coming soon. Presumably it will be for Sanshi. Wonder if they'll ever impliment that ability to swap the girls in the cams like they teased when Lola was added.

The cake outfits are fantastic. Finally, outfits that are sluttier than nudity. Even if I don’t like a particular outfit, I applaud the trend. Bring on the “milk it does a body good” outfits.

I don’t mind the event reruns. That soccer event, tied to the Russian World Cup, was never going to be rerun. Now, if somebody wants to do it (more likely they want an outfit from it), they can buy it and the $65 bonus pack for the event, including bonus girl, for $20. Both events available right now were fair, but Some events likely to show up were not fair. That last anniversary event was damn near impossible, and I would hate to buy an event that I couldn’t complete without gems.

Mena goes way above 70% with her normal clothes, a bonus outfit is just for looks (her clothes are ugly). I picked up her 70% outfit from the last event.

Mena needed Lola’s cam to be completed. Whenever the next girl arrives, I am guessing that Sanshi’s cam and Geeky’s mini game might be required.

Unregistered
01-21-2020, 05:31 PM
I don’t mind the event reruns. That soccer event, tied to the Russian World Cup, was never going to be rerun. Now, if somebody wants to do it (more likely they want an outfit from it), they can buy it and the $65 bonus pack for the event, including bonus girl, for $20. Both events available right now were fair, but Some events likely to show up were not fair. That last anniversary event was damn near impossible, and I would hate to buy an event that I couldn’t complete without gems.

I think the question though is whether or not *any* event is going to be rerun for free again. We have 2 events for Valentines Day, 2018 and 2019, are they just going to be stuck behind paywalls forever now? It isn't far away, so I guess we'll see, but I think we have a right to be annoyed if free reruns are a thing of a past, and all past events are now going to be behind paywalls. Also seems like a way to avoid having to add any new girls, since the Russian Football and School events both make it clear Mena hasn't been added to them.

Unregistered
01-22-2020, 08:27 AM
I think the question though is whether or not *any* event is going to be rerun for free again. We have 2 events for Valentines Day, 2018 and 2019, are they just going to be stuck behind paywalls forever now? It isn't far away, so I guess we'll see, but I think we have a right to be annoyed if free reruns are a thing of a past, and all past events are now going to be behind paywalls. Also seems like a way to avoid having to add any new girls, since the Russian Football and School events both make it clear Mena hasn't been added to them.

Put it this way: they need to run events all of the time to juice the play base, one or two events per month or players get bored. If we’re getting a new valentine event, they don’t need to rerun the old one.

Unregistered
01-26-2020, 10:03 PM
Sanshis spy cam is wierd. It’s more like lolas cam than Cherry’s, which is mostly good, but, after two rooms less sex than either.

Unregistered
02-04-2020, 04:52 PM
The game continues to go downhill. When they added the latest spy cam with Sanshi, the also added the lame "feature" that you can only have two spy cams going at a time. For all F2P players, it is extremely likely that none of the 3 spy cam girls are 100% complete, which means you gotta choose one that you no longer play. The game is getting SO desperate in trying to continue stringing players along with all of this subpar content that it is getting extremely pathetic...

Unregistered
02-06-2020, 08:39 PM
The game continues to go downhill. When they added the latest spy cam with Sanshi, the also added the lame "feature" that you can only have two spy cams going at a time. For all F2P players, it is extremely likely that none of the 3 spy cam girls are 100% complete, which means you gotta choose one that you no longer play. The game is getting SO desperate in trying to continue stringing players along with all of this subpar content that it is getting extremely pathetic...

Cherry's cam isn't required for anything. Lola's cam gives out no diamond rewards, but is needed for a girl. Sanshi's cam gives out rewards right now, and has a really WTF story.

I finished Lola over 2 months ago and didn't spend any diamonds. You just got to do a reset or two every day, which becomes a pain in the butt when you have to get to room 4 just to reset, which takes an hour and a half.

Unregistered
02-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Cherry's cam isn't required for anything. Lola's cam gives out no diamond rewards, but is needed for a girl. Sanshi's cam gives out rewards right now, and has a really WTF story.

I finished Lola over 2 months ago and didn't spend any diamonds. You just got to do a reset or two every day, which becomes a pain in the butt when you have to get to room 4 just to reset, which takes an hour and a half.

Lola's had a similar thing when it came out, depending on how far you progressed you got bonus diamonds in the first month.
I personally don't mind the spy cams and only having 2 active. Cherry's is such a drag anyway, I'm into room 3 and it's so slow.

I think the new permanent game has more issues. The fact that old girls generate energy as well means they're progressively making things harder (Carol vs Mistlehoe). I find with the event girls you have to focus on them straight away. The new girl Adriana seems alright, but it's very spin dependant. Having to waste time when you don't get right items sucks. I haven't gotten a single item for Adriana, so I'm not really sure I'll be able to finish her without spending diamonds (I also didn't finish Molly so lacking her energy income).

Unregistered
02-11-2020, 10:09 PM
Agree... I hate the new permanent game, it is the one thing that obviously shows how desperate the entire Fake Lay game is becoming. I never finished Carol or Mistlehoe (not even close), even though I played both of them quite a bit. It's ridiculous that the game puts as much emphasis as it does for a "special" event that has a limited amount of time, pretty much making it a pay-2-play greedy money suck. I've already made up my mind that, once I finish Mena in the "regular" storyline (likely within a month), and complete a few other "goals" I've always intended to reach, I'm going to quit playing this game, unless I see any changes/additions that change my mind... and I'm pretty sure this isn't gonna happen.

Unregistered
02-11-2020, 10:12 PM
Also forgot to mention, I hate that the devs are changing the look of the girls, without an option for us to choose which version we want to see. I wasn't thrilled when I saw both Victoria and Ice changed, but when they changed Cindy (my favorite girl), it was the sign for me to quit the game. I can understand that the devs think the updated look is more detailed, but they should let us choose what we want to see, for many of us that played this game for years and gotten used to the look of the girls, suddenly changing them is REALLY DAMN STUPID.

Unregistered
02-20-2020, 07:31 PM
Just finished Sanshis story. This was very satifying. The bar is set really high for Ice's story, especially since Ice is one of the more popular girls and I like her background.

Also not the biggest fan of the new minigame. Fortunately, i spent a bunch of diamonds on the first girl, and the later girls are seeming to get easier. Maybe they could/should repeat the events because the time constraints are awful. I have to remember to do my spins even though there aren't any girls for me to get right now, so as to build up my stock.

Unregistered
03-18-2020, 08:49 AM
Does anyone like the Spy Cams? I mean, Lola's was OK I guess, and Sanshi's is... weird so far, I'm on room 3 of 5. I guess it is nice to choose, since I imagine after this they'll probably choose the next girls in order. Just seems like a way to siphon off more diamonds from players with this voting system. Outfits are OK, but I'm certainly not spending 255 diamonds for all of them. I just used the free 5 diamonds for the one outfit for Lin.

Doesn't help that it doesn't really give an indication on who is actually winning this, could be anyone when you can choose from something like 15 girls. When Crush Crush did a voting thing, you at least got to see who was winning. I voted Indira, she's always been my main. Feel like Ice and Geeky are wasted votes, since I would assume they would be the most likely to get Spy Cams after this, although I guess with 21 girls, I doubt even half the girls will get Spy Cams so I guess it isn't guarnteed.

Unregistered
03-18-2020, 05:23 PM
I like the spy cams. Its basically another free game to do while I wait for the next girl to be released. I hate the mall game. That's so spin dependant and it seems like a diamond sucker.

The voting outfits are pretty nice.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the game kept my progress from last year's st patricks game.

Unregistered
03-18-2020, 05:28 PM
I voted for Dora.

The fact that they have a poll probably means that they don't have a good idea what to do with Ice, one of my favorites. Dora has a pretty strong stereotypical background with which to work with. She could also benefit from a spycam, since her pose isn't very sexy compared to some of the girls. Again, I'd prefer an Ice or Freckly or Maggie spycam, but not if the artist isn't feeling inspired.

Tanukimo
03-18-2020, 10:52 PM
I voted for Indira, but I'm having second thoughts since they messed up her face for the mall minigame. With how they went with Sanshi's spycam it seems anything goes. Cherry's was pretty lacking but the others have been decent.

Unregistered
03-24-2020, 10:25 PM
Only 8 hours of voting left, just clicked it and it seems they added in how many votes each girl is getting. Interesting to see who is popular and who isn't. Looks like the Twins are going to win with 1200 votes, while surprisingly - at least to me - is second place with Victoria with 900 votes. Twins should be a good Spy Cam, I suppose. There are 2 of them afterall. I just want these Spy Cam things to have more sex in them, rather than what feels like these weird adventures personally.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 05:58 PM
It is rather amazing how unlikable they've made the Fake Lay guy as in these little stories. He forces a woman to self isolate with him for 3 weeks? Fucking hell, what an utter bastard.

Unregistered
04-12-2020, 05:50 PM
New event is up and it is fucking terrible

Unregistered
04-13-2020, 02:57 PM
Hate this ice cream event. Its either hard or not intuitive. I cant unlock any outfits easily. Worse, its grindy and not fun.

Unregistered
04-17-2020, 12:27 AM
agree... game keeps getting worse and worse... the game devs are just so clueless...

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 02:56 AM
So there's a new sale on, and I'm getting to the endgame girls I guess (had Maggie, and just did a reset to gain +50%).

However, my multiplier is a bit weird, it's currently at 65.54k bonus. So I can only purchase a 2x or 2.75 multiplier due to the limit being 180k atm, but the 2.75x multiplier seems like it's costed as if it's a 4x multiplier (87 vs 163 diamonds in the current sale).
Does anyone know if I'm actually just buying a 4x multipler, so if the limit actually increases in future (say when the next girl is available) my multiplier will adjust itself?

Just don't really want to spend basically double diamonds for an extra 75%.

Aluze
04-28-2020, 07:28 AM
you don't get adjustment to multiplier when cap increases with new girl and there will be full price to buy next one (like cost of 4x) , but it will give 1.5x or lower speed bonus. that happened 2 time already

Unregistered
04-28-2020, 09:00 AM
I bought the starter pack, something I wanted to do for a while. bought it now so I could get the Golden Week Sanshi's outfit. It's a cute outfit. It comes with a "scene", which I foolishly thought was going to be a sex scene or something, but all it is Sanshi siting on the grass in her outfit. Saying that though, the outfit does come with a face mask, which gives +15% VS, which can be worn with her regular +70% VS outfits, meaning you can get up to +85% VS.

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 07:53 AM
On the spin wheel, what's the deal with the soda cans with lightbulbs on them? They have an expiration of 1 hour but I see no way to spend them in the pick up line section. What on earth do they do and how do I spend them within the hour?

DrunkMonkGar
06-17-2020, 10:42 AM
The diamond button next to the stamina bar should change to a plus when you have an energy drink, click that and select which one to use. Bear in mind that if the tab gets refreshed all drinks are erased even if you just got them.

Unregistered
06-19-2020, 07:33 PM
Hi,
Anyone got a bad gareway502 Message when trying to access the website?

Unregistered
07-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Does anyone know how to claim the outfits in the new game?
I've maxed out one of my girls skills, and it hasn't triggered getting the outfit + animation progression.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 09:26 PM
Hmm, so seems that it didn't trigger the first time I met all the conditions. But after my girl had one of her skills broken overnight, restoring it triggered furthering the event and getting the outfit. Weird that it didn't happen the first time though.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Has anyone been able to switch girls? Figured it was like past games where you can switch anytime - can you only switch when a girl is maxed?

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 09:29 PM
The energy cans that i get from the daily spins arent working due to the green box not showing up for some reason on the steam version. It takes up spots that i need for event specific checkpoints and idk what to do. Can anyone help?

Unregistered
08-01-2020, 10:30 AM
On the spin wheel, what's the deal with the soda cans with lightbulbs on them? They have an expiration of 1 hour but I see no way to spend them in the pick up line section. What on earth do they do and how do I spend them within the hour?

To use the soda cans on the energy bar you will see a green box with a "+". Click on that and your can appears there and it will add whatever amount of energy the can contains.

Unregistered
08-01-2020, 10:41 AM
Has anyone noticed that Cherry's spy cam seems to have increased rates if you click through everything as soon as it shows up as an option to click? I had just been sitting for over a week since resetting her cam and it told me I'd only increase 1.5% with a reset. I also couldn't even reach the second level when before the last time I reset I was at the 4th level. Then I reset even though I was only getting 1.5% increase, clicked everything quickly and am already going at 4 times the rate I was going before reset after only an hour since doing the reset. (My reset rate increase is already at 1.5% too!) The only way I can explain it is that I clicked quicker when on all the upgrades etc... quicker.

Samson
10-12-2020, 03:44 PM
Katsumi Level 2:

Strength Level 81
Sanshi complete spy cam level 1

Mumpilz
10-13-2020, 10:33 AM
Hi,

I am trying to get the birthday outfits for the girl, but with a 10H try it's hard. So here is what i have figured out so far:

ZOE: 71 // 63 // 59
LIN: 59 // 87 // 24? (maybe 23)

Thanks for sharing, too. ;)

Unregistered
10-16-2020, 03:47 PM
Hi,

I am trying to get the birthday outfits for the girl, but with a 10H try it's hard. So here is what i have figured out so far:

ZOE: 71 // 63 // 59
LIN: 59 // 87 // 24? (maybe 23)

Thanks for sharing, too. ;)

Sadly, I don't think there is consistency nor a way to adjust the target you are shooting for. I'm pretty sure the only way to get the outfit is doing about five or six films.

Unregistered
10-19-2020, 05:24 PM
Katsumi Level 3

Filming Level 82
Cash 2.8 qd
Sanshi spycam level 2

Katsumi Level 2:

Strength Level 81
Sanshi complete spy cam level 1

Unregistered
10-22-2020, 06:07 AM
Katsumi Level 4

Cash 288.2 qd
Fake it 67.2 qd
Event tokens 100 (Something new)

Katsumi Level 3

Filming Level 82
Cash 2.8 qd
Sanshi spycam level 2

Unregistered
10-23-2020, 11:22 AM
So the only way I see to get event tokens is to finish girls in the stupid crab game that is about impossible to do unless you have more than one person playing it with you. Am I right? I can't get any "event tokens" for the girls I completed in the Halloween game??

Unregistered
10-30-2020, 04:58 AM
There are event tokens in the new event that just released yesterday. I think it is 10 per girl. If we need to spend 100 just to get to this level however, I wonder how many we might need in total.

Unregistered
11-05-2020, 07:46 AM
Katsumi Scene 6:

Fake it 6hr 182 qd
Filmography 83
Tricks 82

Unregistered
11-16-2020, 09:01 AM
Katsumi Scene 7:

Seduction 84
9.44qd
Sanshi - "Next Level of Spy Cam" (Seems like you should get to near the end of level 3 or 4 but don't go past it until you reach this level of Katusmi) I was on level 4 early stages and now have a long way to go.

Unregistered
11-26-2020, 09:29 AM
Katsumi Scene 8:

Body building 84
28.55qd
Tiger (3.3Qn)
Fake It (740.7qd)

Viper XIII
12-12-2020, 02:16 PM
Katsumi Scene 9:

40.52qd
Sanshi - "5/5 Level of Spy Cam"
Acting 83
Event tokens 200

Viper XIII
01-05-2021, 04:30 PM
Katsumi Scene 10:

55.47qd
Tricks 84
Event tokens 300
Fake it 740.7 qd

Bill,o
04-25-2021, 02:52 PM
Any way to see Katsumi images? I know there's ways to see the others, but what static nut fakelay dot com with girl name. What name is used for Katsumi?

Unregistered
11-22-2021, 05:35 PM
Nobody still talking about this game. Any leaks of the images from the current Black Friday event?

Unregistered
12-20-2021, 01:30 AM
Katsumi Scene 9:

40.52qd
Sanshi - "5/5 Level of Spy Cam"
Acting 83
Event tokens 200

Acting 85 not 83

Unregistered
12-20-2021, 01:31 AM
Katsumi Scene 10:

55.47qd