PDA

View Full Version : Just started playing today

godhandunuki
09-20-2017, 07:48 PM
I am currently sitting on 6000 jewels, and 1850 gems. I normally don't do the reroll thing. I was kind of wondering if I should do my pulls now, or if I should wait until a particular event.

I also did some reading on the forums, and it's best to just stick with a party of 1 element?

sanahtlig
09-20-2017, 08:46 PM
You can reroll a good account in a matter of hours. 30min if you're not picky. In any case, new players should roll their 6k jewels immediately. If you end up with nothing useful, that's all the more reason to reroll.

I've written a game guide. You can check it out in my signature.

Pareidolia
09-20-2017, 09:24 PM
If you're lazy I can give you an account with Satan + 1 SSR Dark Eidolon

phuonglop12a2
09-20-2017, 10:41 PM
I can give you an account with Gaia + Tyr + Rank > 30 + about 2000 jewel if you want :B

godhandunuki
09-21-2017, 06:57 PM
I appreciate the offers, I am just trying to learn how to play the game over the long term. For example a game like record keeper it was easy to know when to save your currency for certain things based on when the Japanese region would get things.

omelletetherice
09-21-2017, 07:22 PM
well, u can get through most of the game without ssr himes so if u want to know the best time to use jewels, it would probably be around the release of limited edition ones. thou i don't know when the next limited edition ones are coming.

n yea its best to try to get a team of one element to main and another to help deal with that elements weakness. also, a union event is coming up so u might wanna check the forums for a good union. any other question might be able to be answered in sanahtlig's guide.