PDA

View Full Version : 2nd affection?

Unregistered
09-21-2017, 10:14 AM
If I understand this correctly, it looks like the only way to get 2nd affection gifts is by forging. The forging conversation rate is, essentially 1/20. That is, you can get 20 girls to full normal affection with the amount it takes to get 1 girl to full second affection. Maybe the long-time players have all their girls at full affection but for now, the 20 flower gems for getting a girl to full affection seem far more useful than burning gifts in a forge in an attempt to get a girl to full second affection.

Are the extra stats on the one girl really worth the loss of 18 flower gems?

Am I mistaken?

makinaz
09-21-2017, 10:19 AM
Just don't worry about it for now. There are far better ways to get the second affection gifts later on. The exchange rate is extremely expensive for almost anyone but a long-time F2P player.
(Long term players who collect a lot of girls from deals dont have as many gifts as you would think.)

Sasara Kusugawa
09-21-2017, 10:41 AM
Best advice is to ignore this blooming thing and just continue maxing your Flower Knights' normal affection. You'll probably find Flower Gems much more useful than the extra stats on just one girl. Plus, I don't want to see my girls stats bugging out since there's still some bugs that aren't fixed.

Corintis
09-21-2017, 11:04 AM
I don't even know how to spend Flower Gems to raise affection :confused::confused::confused:

But yeah, doubling up on ^ posts, just wait for the upcoming updates for easy 2nd affection gifts. The Forge is for players like myself who needed to find a way to get rid of their excess gifts.

It IS very nice seeing those stats though, they effectively raise a Knight up a rarity tier; 5* have Rainbow-level stats and 6* become super stars. I haven't seen any bugs regarding my stats; my Water Lily is in top form and now awaits Blooming (and I can't let anyone have a stronger Water Lily than me)! (https://i.imgur.com/V8CyuDD.jpg)

The only thing right now is you can't view their love scenes; it'll proceed to start the scene, but immediately back out to a Nazuna dialogue, who comments that "something special must happened," or something along those lines.

Taon
09-21-2017, 11:35 AM
I don't even know how to spend Flower Gems to raise affection :confused::confused::confused:

The only way you could is by burning them for stam to run the Searching for Gifts mission then forging those gifts, which I really do not recommend unless a) you're swimming in FGs and b) so desperate to get a girl with full 2nd affection that you can't wait until you can just buy the gifts in a later update.

But as everyone else has said thus far, just carry on and ignore the second affection for now.

AgentFakku
09-21-2017, 11:47 AM
like everyone said, the older players have gifts to burn

for you new players just focus on lvl your gurls - there will be chances to get 2nd affection items once they fix stuf and add maps to grind for it

I didn't know we had a forging system if it was in DMM - I never used forging in DMM

Unregistered
09-21-2017, 12:03 PM
I wasn't saying that you could spend flower gems to raise affection on girls. I was saying that you *got* flower gems for raising affection on girls. And so you could get 20 flower gems for max 1st affection on girls. Or you could use all that material and max 2nd affection on 1 girl (and get 2 flower gem reward, iirc).

Zandel
09-21-2017, 04:51 PM
I have only 5 girls not currently at 100% affection and 4 of those need toys, i've not had a gem girl for so long I had 200+ 2% gems saved up and another 100+ books and cakes not to mention Nuzuna cakes so for me it was worth forging a few gifts to get Hanamomo's stats up some more (1st ever 6* and 1st Waifu so of course 1st to get 2nd affection).

But as others have said, it's not really worth doing for newer players except for one thing: 2nd Affection Unlock Flowers, they sell 6 in the LC shop and 2 are going for only 150 each. Those I would recommend getting and either using to unlock 2nd affection for your 100% girls or stocking up till gifts are easy to come by just because of how cheap they are and the fact that the only other thing in the LC shop worth having is the 6* skillbloom.

Drip
09-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Darn, my first two picks for 2nd affection both wanted books (Acacia and Southern Cross). Gladly, my third pick wanted cake. (Fritillaria)

Turtlecatz
09-21-2017, 07:47 PM
Im not supposed to have this many am I?

MachThreeSlug
09-21-2017, 07:49 PM
Ah. So you bought the daily deal as well.

Best glitch in ages. XD

Eab1990
09-21-2017, 08:00 PM
Im not supposed to have this many am I?

They'll probably rollback your account for having opened that much.

Still, that's a silly glitch for sure.

Zandel
09-21-2017, 10:25 PM
Ah. So you bought the daily deal as well.

Best glitch in ages. XD

Unless you actually USE those hearts and get banned for it.... be careful guys, remember the extra stam bug that got people banned if they abused it.

Myrdin
09-22-2017, 01:05 AM
Wish I had a chance to ..... "make use of it" since considering how they treated us players lately, and the really distasteful joke compensation of ONE whole Bloom Heart, would make it feel somehow as getting back at them.
And if they ban people ? Say good bey to your ravenue, I doubt those who poured hundred $ into their main account will immediately go like "Ah OK" and create second whale account.

Anyway I didnt get the chance, no point brooding over it. Can only hope they actually give us a way to get these, coz honestly, by this point we are far behind the curve and I am sure each of us could use a dozen hearts on straight on the spot with all those girls waiting.

Unregistered
09-22-2017, 01:22 AM
Unless you actually USE those hearts and get banned for it.... be careful guys, remember the extra stam bug that got people banned if they abused it.

When has anyone ever been banned? Or been rolled back? I heavily abused an old stamina bug and nothing happened.

Zandel
09-22-2017, 09:03 AM
According to the discord chat at the time there were a few who got banned for abusing it. Was a long time ago now tho and they did fix this bug fairly quick.

Zenoswitch
09-22-2017, 06:59 PM
If I understand this correctly, it looks like the only way to get 2nd affection gifts is by forging. The forging conversation rate is, essentially 1/20. That is, you can get 20 girls to full normal affection with the amount it takes to get 1 girl to full second affection. Maybe the long-time players have all their girls at full affection but for now, the 20 flower gems for getting a girl to full affection seem far more useful than burning gifts in a forge in an attempt to get a girl to full second affection.

Are the extra stats on the one girl really worth the loss of 18 flower gems?

Am I mistaken?

Cute Cake - Saki, Expensive Stuffed Toy - Saki, Quality Book - Saki, and Superior Sapphire - Saki will raise a character's second affection. These were obtained via Ficara's event during the bouquet gacha. There's a glitch where you can use them to raise a character's first affection due to how second affection wasn't added during the event. After the September 19th Patch, it was fixed so you can now use those gifts for second affection only.

For the foraging, it's a gift dump if you happen to have RNGesus trolling you with gifts you don't need. For my case, it's jewels. I already maxed out all the Flower Girls that like jewels and have 200 pearls from gatherings/dailies/etc...

There will be more ways to obtain Saki gifts to raise your girl's second affection later.

mega94all
09-23-2017, 05:46 AM
hearts bug fixed
all of players got same hearts
and no one got banned :cool:

hypo
09-23-2017, 05:55 AM
all of players got same hearts

You mean all who bought those have been given the same amount? Would that mean they took back the additionals?

What about those who were used?

mega94all
09-23-2017, 05:59 AM
yes, all of them who bought those got 3 hearts , they took back the additionals
but i heard if you already used some from that bug you still got 3 - __ -

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 06:19 AM
yes, all of them who bought those got 3 hearts , they took back the additionals
but i heard if you already used some from that bug you still got 3 - __ -

So if you took advantage of it, you kept all your heart'd girls and got more hearts? Sounds about right.

wolf
09-23-2017, 06:35 AM
they took most of the extras that i had gotten but the girls that i used them on still got the 2nd affection
and I still have 6 hearts

Eab1990
09-23-2017, 10:15 AM
Probably the best compromise, all things considered.

Let's move on and hope they fix the other bugs in a timely manner now.

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 12:24 PM
Probably the best compromise, all things considered.

Let's move on and hope they fix the other bugs in a timely manner now.

What compromise? If you hesitated to use the extra hearts, you lost. If you used them all, you kept your spoils. It sends the message that you should go all-in when you find an exploit.

Taon
09-23-2017, 03:19 PM
What compromise? If you hesitated to use the extra hearts, you lost. If you used them all, you kept your spoils. It sends the message that you should go all-in when you find an exploit.

Right up until the exploit goes either too far or too widespread, sure and Nutaku is compelled to take action. Personally, I'd really prefer not to test Nutaku's capabilities at handling, say, a rollback or any other kind of heavy-handed response that can easily go sideways. I didn't take advantage of the exploit, so I suppose I "missed out" but I'm also okay with it; I mean really it's not like people who opened up 2nd affection on 30 girls can do much else afterwards.

Eab1990
09-23-2017, 03:57 PM

The compromise that people who bought the deal, and didn't know or use the glitch, didn't completely lose out to people who did.

But yes, in general, when an exploit becomes widespread, I'd think that is your cue to take full advantage of it as well. When pricing errors happen in an online store, there's no prize for not jumping on that error, for example.

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 04:01 PM
Right up until the exploit goes either too far or too widespread, sure and Nutaku is compelled to take action. Personally, I'd really prefer not to test Nutaku's capabilities at handling, say, a rollback or any other kind of heavy-handed response that can easily go sideways. I didn't take advantage of the exploit, so I suppose I "missed out" but I'm also okay with it; I mean really it's not like people who opened up 2nd affection on 30 girls can do much else afterwards.

There's no immediate benefit and it's not game breaking but that's a lot of life crystals or sun medals saved for the future.

sniddy
09-25-2017, 02:31 AM
Which means they can buy an ampie or 2 extra? Long run it's minor, probably the most even response, otherwise it'd be looking for accounts with say 5+ affection unlocked girls and penalising them

Jikurein
09-25-2017, 11:35 PM
2nd affection.....want Lyco and Kerria done soooo much!!

Soltrec
09-26-2017, 01:36 PM
2nd affection... You know, I wasn't expecting this type of cancer, but it's not unusual for these types of games.

Zandel
09-26-2017, 05:23 PM
2nd affection... You know, I wasn't expecting this type of cancer, but it's not unusual for these types of games.

Wait.... did you not know about FKG on DMM? they have had 2nd affection and blooming for a long time, longer then the Nutaku version of the game even I think. How did you not expect to see this here?

Soltrec
09-26-2017, 07:17 PM
It's not that I didn't know about them, but rather, never bothered to look up how resource draining both processes would be. Hence the cancer. Should have specified.