PDA

View Full Version : equipment items now cost kobans in the market ?!

0rilion
09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
Hi

I just realised that some armors (but not all) can only be purchase with kobans in the market.
It looks totally random since bad common items cost kobans when epic items cost money (it was the contrary yesterday).

I lost 89 kobans like that

Is that a bug?

Thanks for your answers

Tristelune
09-22-2017, 12:55 AM
Hello,

No, it's normal. After a certain level (70 if I recall well), some items cost kobans in store.
It's explained in the patchnote on Kinkoid's blog.

To quote them:
"Some pieces of equipment within the market are randomly assigned a koban price"

0rilion
09-22-2017, 03:04 AM
OK i missed that point.

Thank you

Unregistered
09-22-2017, 09:32 AM
That right there should be reason enough for not playing the game. It's sneaky and underhanded to mix Koban items at random with Cash items to trick unsuspecting players into accidentally spending Kobans without warning them beforehand. The OP is a prime example of this. I don't blame the OP for being duped, I blame the devs for their shady practices.

Bigshow71
09-23-2017, 07:18 PM
I finally saw some equipment with a koban price instead of cash price yesterday. None were any great help to my stats so I didn't click on them. This won't be a problem so long as you are still asked to confirm that you wish to spend the kobans. Otherwise, it will be, yet another, strike against this game.

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 07:23 PM
I've clicked on the 2 koban button to collect from harem so many times, it's pitiful. It's usually when I'm sleepy, so it's my fault, but there isn't any confirmation what-so-ever unless you are refilling stamina. And that's only when you run out and you click the button once more and the game asks you to refill it. Otherwise there is no confirmation for anything else. You spend the kobans as quick as you spend the in game currency.

Bigshow71
09-24-2017, 01:27 AM
I've clicked on the 2 koban button to collect from harem so many times, it's pitiful. It's usually when I'm sleepy, so it's my fault, but there isn't any confirmation what-so-ever unless you are refilling stamina. And that's only when you run out and you click the button once more and the game asks you to refill it. Otherwise there is no confirmation for anything else. You spend the kobans as quick as you spend the in game currency.

I click the collect button as well, from time to time. I always get a "Do you want to spend x kobans?" confirmation. Granted, I did not click the "Don't show this message again" button either.

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 10:56 PM
Well, just hit level 70 and 6 out of the 8 pieces of equipment are for sale for kobans in the market. I think it's time for me to quit. It's been fun, but I can't keep playing a game that does this. I just wanted to hit level 70 and see for myself.

JessieChan
09-25-2017, 06:27 AM
Hi

I just realised that some armors (but not all) can only be purchase with kobans in the market.
It looks totally random since bad common items cost kobans when epic items cost money (it was the contrary yesterday).

I lost 89 kobans like that

Is that a bug?

Thanks for your answers

Hello, thank you for your message! :)

So... since the first time you want to spend kobans, there is a pop-up asking you to confirm. You can click on ''Yes'' or ''Ok! Ok, never show this message again.''
https://i.snag.gy/m7My6b.jpg

Do you remember clicking on ''Ok! Ok, never show this message again.'' because if you did that's the reason. If you didn't then there's a problem. In that case please PM me with your in-game informations, our dev team will have to investigate.

Other than that, yes we need to implement a max 1 or 2 items with kobans.

Best regards,
Jessie

Unregistered
09-25-2017, 09:37 AM
It's nice to know there is a confirmation to confirm spending kobans, but it's rather pointless if I've NEVER SEEN IT EVEN ONCE, even to cut it off.

It would also be nice to have a way to cut the confirmation back on since for me it seems to already be disabled. I couldn't have clicked the message off before because I have never spent kobans on purpose in the game other than Epic Pachinko a few times. All the other times I have clicked the Collect Harem Money button on accident (it was never on purpose), I have never received any sort of confirmation.

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 03:04 PM
Very sneaky and underhanded. Just another nail in the coffin... I mean, there are white and green items in there today that cost 177+ kobans... You wot m8.. Absolutely scummy. I feel for the folks who don't get that pop up, and end up really upset at having spent nearly 200 kobans for garbage.