PDA

View Full Version : Witch Finalmecia in your Harem

FlashLight
09-27-2017, 05:29 AM
I know this has never happened before. But wouldn't it be cool to have this boss in your own Harem? I mean she's friggin' hot! :cool:

MuljoStpho
09-27-2017, 07:12 AM
Isn't she based on the Final Fantasy 8 enemy who turns good and joins your team halfway through the game? (It's been ages since I played it, and I may not have actually finished the game anyway. But I'm pretty sure that was a thing.)

Darkrider
09-27-2017, 10:58 AM
If Lenealle is Rinoa which it looks like she is, then maybe if we can't get Finalmecia she will become her at 3 stars. Or even better in my opinion, she has her own final form at 3 stars and 4/5 star is Finalmecia. This would be a reference to the Rinoa/Ultimecia theory which not everyone agrees with but I personally love.

headbanger1066
09-27-2017, 04:02 PM
Lenaelle looks like she doesn't have the boobs to be Finalmecia. But I agree with OP - I don't want to fight Finalmecia, I want to fuck her.

Dari
09-27-2017, 07:35 PM
If Lenealle is Rinoa which it looks like she is, then maybe if we can't get Finalmecia she will become her at 3 stars. Or even better in my opinion, she has her own final form at 3 stars and 4/5 star is Finalmecia. This would be a reference to the Rinoa/Ultimecia theory which not everyone agrees with but I personally love.

Actually not long ago the director debunked that theory along with Squall is dead theory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsSE6W1UUkI&
Personally I liked the Rinoa=Ultimecia theory as well, but looks like it's not true.

Darkrider
09-27-2017, 08:47 PM
Actually not long ago the director debunked that theory along with Squall is dead theory.
Personally I liked the Rinoa=Ultimecia theory as well, but looks like it's not true.

I had seen that a while back. The creators have the final say obviously which is fine but the Rinoa/Ultimecia theory will always have a place in my heart because I really believed it until I heard otherwise. As for the dead Squall theory, it hadn't occurred to me until I saw the evidence for it but I liked it too because it was an interesting angle.

PureGulit
10-15-2017, 01:10 PM
I'd even be willing to go the epic Panchinko route if I knew that I had a chance at Finalmecia and for that matter Edwarda!

tyler9877
10-15-2017, 09:07 PM
i totally agree i think she would be a great addition to the game and would love to have her in my harem :)