PDA

View Full Version : Which 5 Star knights are worth using Heart of the Blossoming Flower on?

Zer0
09-30-2017, 03:44 PM
I have one Heart of the Blossoming Flower me and might get more from the Whale Shop.
I only have Five 6* Girls and they are Blossomed. So my question is "Which 5* Girls are the strongest/Get a bloom form?"

For people saying save them for 6*, not going to spend money/my luck is bad with the Gachas.

paraphin
09-30-2017, 03:57 PM
depends on what you are seeking. power or waifu.
if it's power, i would recommend you to wait for more rainbows and spare them.
second affection gifts are rare anyway.

Eab1990
09-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Ew. Do I really need to make a bloom thread for golds too?

The rainbow thread took long enough to make on its own. You guys really can't do your research on these things?

Just bloom your waifus, don't stress the stats. This isn't that kind of game, and I don't understand people who pass up on "lower tier" units just because their stats or abilities aren't up to par. Unless it's Iris. Fuck her.

Of the blooms we currently have available-ish, I'd probably focus on Bipinna Cosmos or Lavender first. If only to replace their garbage evo art with their superior bloom art.

Taon
09-30-2017, 06:02 PM
If I were going to bloom any 5* I'd go with ones that I know I'll make frequent use of, i.e. whaleship.

So probably Chocolate Cosmos and Strawberry Candle first, and while I love Poppy, she doesn't exactly stand out in terms of usefulness with respect to unique capabilities for whaleship. Also, no bloom art for her as of yet.

Drip
09-30-2017, 06:22 PM
It's really a matter of which gold is your waifu or which golds you frequently use, or which golds you would REALLY want to bring on your Whaleship for their stage buffs.

First one, only you can answer.
Second one, this reply (http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/3804-daily-deals-9-7-a-25.html#post90059) I posted to a similar question just over a day ago might be helpful. But, look through your squads and decide which units you feel are really important.
Third one would be Chocolate Cosmos, Lantana, Strawberry Candle or one of the following:
Convallaria, Tree Peony, Rose, German Iris or Allium. Maybe not in one of your front-squads, but starting with 20%-30% on your Solar Beam is still very useful on the whalemaps, so might as well make the best of those units.

AgentFakku
09-30-2017, 06:36 PM
Pretty much wut Drop said

For me, Chocolate Cosmos - waifu and chocolate nodes

Lavender - strongest loli in my army

Peach - strongest 5* (big boobs) in my army w/o ampy

Zandel
09-30-2017, 09:32 PM
Cymbidium is worth it if you have her, her 2x skill 1st turn is beastly but her base stats are lacking, also Megane Waifu!

fghk0
10-01-2017, 12:07 AM
The following is a personal recommendation, of course, there are other good girls.

The evil ninja Loli is one of them.:p

maotd
10-01-2017, 01:43 AM
Cymbidium for me too. This girl is just one on the best golds if not THE best gold. Her 2x skill for everyone turn 1 is unique and even rainbows don't have a such skill activation ability.

Zandel
10-01-2017, 04:40 AM
The following is a personal recommendation, of course, there are other good girls.

The evil ninja Loli is one of them.:p

OMG can't believe I forgot about HyperLoli, she would be so good with 2nd affection since you can give her 4 def boosting items and she's a counter girl.

maotd
10-01-2017, 04:51 AM
One of the best counter will be Mountain Lily. She gain counter with bloomed form + her 20% DEF + 4 equip slot. She can deal over 10k counter damage. Hyperloli is good too right now but less good when blooming will come.

game2534
10-01-2017, 05:11 AM
One of the best counter will be Mountain Lily. She gain counter with bloomed form + her 20% DEF + 4 equip slot. She can deal over 10k counter damage. Hyperloli is good too right now but less good when blooming will come.

I think she still as good as ever, with beastly active skill that surpass any hit all gacha 5 star girls. (2x on 3 vs 1.7x on 3, activation rate is 34% vs 32% at lv.5) Good boost in raid boss battle and ability to counter. Although 2x def counter is not really high since her def is average at most. But with 4 equipments it is more than enough.

So Hyperloli can be treat as counter or damaging unit depends on equipments. Very versatile and exceptionally good for event girl.

maotd
10-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Actually x2 Def Counter with 4+personnal equipements is better than x3 Def Counter with 1+personnal equipements since the Def given by the equipement count in the x2 or x3 calculation. If I look mine on DMM for example, at lvl80 she has 2970 Def (max ampie def, 100% normal affection) + 3245 with equipements. With her +20% def, she deals around 13600 counter damage. It's more than my Kerria's base normal damages.
Hyperloli is good too, but a bit less good I think. Her boss damage is not that good since a lot of 5* have the same thing for every battles and not only raid bosses ones. (and I'm not saying that because I prefer Mountain Lily since I prefer Hyperloli actually).

But I guess they are both really good event girls.

Zandel
10-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Actually x2 Def Counter with 4+personnal equipements is better than x3 Def Counter with 1+personnal equipements since the Def given by the equipement count in the x2 or x3 calculation. If I look mine on DMM for example, at lvl80 she has 2970 Def (max ampie def, 100% normal affection) + 3245 with equipements. With her +20% def, she deals around 13600 counter damage. It's more than my Kerria's base normal damages.
Hyperloli is good too, but a bit less good I think. Her boss damage is not that good since a lot of 5* have the same thing for every battles and not only raid bosses ones. (and I'm not saying that because I prefer Mountain Lily since I prefer Hyperloli actually).

But I guess they are both really good event girls.

The big thing is that mountain lily does not have counter now and won't for some time. We're getting blooms from July last year first, Mountain lily was bloomed July THIS year so do not expect her bloom form till 1 year after we get blooms added. Till then she has none and is not a counter girl.

Zer0
10-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Does anyone use this website as a reference, because I never seen it come up much.

Also does anyone know what the 5 Tabs are for "after the characters speed stat are for"? Google Translate is not the best
Thought this thread would lead me to a stats page like this.

フラワーナイトガール.攻略
%E8%8A%B1%E9%A8%8E%E5%A3%AB%20%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E 3%83%BC%E3%82%BF%E3%82%B9%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7

Had to cut out the" http "and the last part of the first line is" wiki com/index.php? "no period before wiki only after

Zer0
10-02-2017, 07:38 PM
Fixed the link in the above post,google decided to translate it