PDA

View Full Version : [Event 22] Advent Battle vs Mastema

Kitty
10-03-2017, 02:36 AM
Union event is coming to an end, and it seems the break between events will be a little shorter than usual, as we'll have the next event in less than 48H <br />
<br />
I hope you're all prepared! <br />
Mastema is a...

sanahtlig
10-03-2017, 06:48 AM
Wind teams should probably be saving their jewels for SSR Cybele and Hraesvelg in March or so.

Slashley
10-03-2017, 09:15 AM
High attack, chance of murderous debuff... it's Sol country all over again.
I wonder how I'll do in this event. I hopefully won't have any issues with pure afk Ultimate, but it's fully possible that I'll have to settle for a 1-3 round semi-afk KO depending on how sturdy the trash is.

Ragnarok will probably be out of my reach, at least if the whole "same element resists debuffs the most" is true. For certain, my Wind team has absolutely zero chance of getting through Ragna, even though I actually have a SSR there. Odin, why are you so bad. Well, I guess if my Thunder team turns out to be hopeless, I can always try -60% attack thanks to Zephyr. Sadly, I don't think I can get even a basic Wind set up in time to give that a proper try though...

So anyway.
It's slightly odd how fast they're moving from event to event. They need to pad stuff so that our Halloween and X-mas events won't be out of season - and yet they're immediately rushing from event to event with hardly any time in between? Wouldn't it be smarter to have longer breaks between each event and pad the content to fit the seasons better that way?

Well, on the other hand, if you have a look at what happens to Kamihime rankings outside of events, it's not really a surprise. If there's no login bonus and no event going on, Kamihime drops from being #1/2 to... out of the top10... ouch.

sanahtlig
10-03-2017, 09:32 AM
It's slightly odd how fast they're moving from event to event. They need to pad stuff so that our Halloween and X-mas events won't be out of season - and yet they're immediately rushing from event to event with hardly any time in between? Wouldn't it be smarter to have longer breaks between each event and pad the content to fit the seasons better that way?
As I've pointed out before, they've settled into a standard tick-tock schedule of starting events on Tuesday or Thursday. They do it because it fits nicely into their work week--giving them at least a day before and after to implement and debug content--not because it fits some overarching strategy.

Slashley
10-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Yes, but they could do it on every Tuesday, for example. That'd pad 5 more days into every (or every second) event, getting us closer and closer to the proper "season" ingame.

Aidoru
10-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Hope they'll release Hercules with this, cause she's long overdue.

Not to big on the short break, just hope my wind can auto this, been putting less effort into this game the past couple weeks.

bigblackcock
10-03-2017, 11:33 AM
i hope the maintenance won't drag so we can challenge ragnarok before reset time.
first i want to try to clear it with arthur, and if it fail i'll try arc-gaia cut damage now that we got a wind sword from current event.

Kitty
10-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Using my 3rd SSR kami ticket....!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HjSEI_H9Qw

sharing here cause it's a nice preparation for this event I guess lol... her weapon is assault too, so can make my grid to 66% after getting skill just to lvl 10

sanahtlig
10-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Yes, but they could do it on every Tuesday, for example. That'd pad 5 more days into every (or every second) event, getting us closer and closer to the proper "season" ingame.
Looks like they're padding with premature renewals instead. Works well enough, with the side-effect that unexpected engine updates seem to be coming along for the ride. That may cause a problem at some point if they introduce an update that doesn't play nicely with old content.

BigBobs
10-03-2017, 07:52 PM
Using my 3rd SSR kami ticket....!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HjSEI_H9Qw

sharing here cause it's a nice preparation for this event I guess lol... her weapon is assault too, so can make my grid to 66% after getting skill just to lvl 10

Grid to 66%?

bigblackcock
10-03-2017, 09:05 PM
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/resources/pc/normal/19/c5/e6cd8f7917395ccba86126097f2fa247dfc782e6c6492b8e6d ab53bd5d0b19c5.jpg?version=1506399096
yay, short break :D

Celaien
10-03-2017, 09:17 PM
only 24hs. to the next event???? :O, this game does not give us any respite

phuonglop12a2
10-04-2017, 03:16 AM
Hmmm, i use Garuda, should i use 1 healer water kamihime in my wind in this event? :p

AutoCrimson
10-04-2017, 06:21 AM
btw, just to be sure, between 100lvl Garuda (559HP 1713ATK / Double ATK up / 40% damage) and 100lvl Quetz (708HP 1560ATK / Ability DMG up / 40% damage /20% HP) - Quetz is better as main eido, right?

p.s. im using Sol as healer, so water damage boost from Garuda is irrelevant

MrAir
10-04-2017, 07:08 AM
btw, just to be sure, between 100lvl Garuda (559HP 1713ATK / Double ATK up / 40% damage) and 100lvl Quetz (708HP 1560ATK / Ability DMG up / 40% damage /20% HP) - Quetz is better as main eido, right?

p.s. im using Sol as healer, so water damage boost from Garuda is irrelevant

Garuda gives elemental damage, quetzalcoatl character's damage, u can find it in damage formula here (https://goo.gl/FsqJfV), which is better depends on assault type weapons skill level and number of this weapons... character's damage and weapons goes to first multiplier, weak point and elemental damage goes to second, to achieve the optimal value, you need to use your eidolon and friend's so, that the values of the first multiplier are approximately equal to the value of the second. ~
idk ur weapons, but if they are at middle level, then most likely optimal would be using 1 quetzalcoatl and 1 garuda. Or 2 garudas, probably for you there won't be any difference in damage, but with 2 garuda u will lose 20% hp which u could get using quetzalcoatl.

Kureru
10-04-2017, 07:16 AM
Garuda gives more damage output in most cases but the extra HP from Quetz is not wasted in this event. Try with Quetz first and switch to Garuda if you think you can handle it.

sanahtlig
10-04-2017, 07:18 AM
Most players will want to use a combination of Garuda and Quetzacoatl to maximize damage and HP.

bigblackcock
10-04-2017, 08:18 AM
i'll use my behemoth in this event as she still have a chacne to paralyze, though she is just level 55 so less attack and attibute attack than garuda atm :O

Slashley
10-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Hmmm, i use Garuda, should i use 1 healer water kamihime in my wind in this event? :pUsually, no. Garuda by itself is bad, you also need weapon skill levels. And since you should be running Wind weapons, the water healer won't do any damage.

But if you struggle and losing damage in favor of heals would help, then yes.
btw, just to be sure, between 100lvl Garuda (559HP 1713ATK / Double ATK up / 40% damage) and 100lvl Quetz (708HP 1560ATK / Ability DMG up / 40% damage /20% HP) - Quetz is better as main eido, right?Uh, hell no. Quetzal is CHARACTER attack, that's a pretty important detail you left out.

You always want at least one elemental attack Eidolon, and in this case it's Garuda.

As said by others, if your Wind weapon grid isn't amazing, you're probably better off with one of both. For the HP loss is usually not worth the damage increase in that case.

sanahtlig
10-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Hmmm, i use Garuda, should i use 1 healer water kamihime in my wind in this event? :p
Your Water healer will get wasted by the first Raging Overdrive. Abort this plan and just use Joan.

Kureru
10-04-2017, 11:08 PM
Killed Rag. Paralyze targets 3 at random and connects fairly often, it prevents all actions for 2 turns. Her raging burst did 2400 with Voice of the Gods and -40% attack, the 4 hit attack did 2000 per hit with -40% attack.

SSR Amon and Morale Boost helped a ton, her raging bar went down in a single turn. She seems to have low health? She died REALLY quickly.

bigblackcock
10-04-2017, 11:11 PM
guys, the event started and the next 2 events are confirmed!
next event will be yata garasu+ ixion rematch
and after that halloween event, jack o latern,
good luck to everyone in the current event :D

Unregistered
10-04-2017, 11:45 PM
i do not have strong wind team, only lv 55 gaia and lv 50 cybeles
wind weapon from previous crucible event.

i found a bit struggle in auto but can do it with manual.

May question is, it's auto on 20AP worthy for person like me who do not have a lot time for manual grinding

omelletetherice
10-05-2017, 12:00 AM
just beat rag. wow it was a lil easier than i thought (when she stopped spammin that hit 4 ramdom targets skill).

ma team was joan with black propaganda, cybele, oberon, hermes, n zephyrus. the boss hit me for 1.4k damage with 50% atk down than joan 40% dam reduction. all in all only zephy died, n like someone said u might wanna take the od out of rage mode to make the battle go a lil bit smoother. (especially if u have a aliment prevention thing like amon's) 3himes will most likely be paralyzed.

personal thoughts: she's a cakewalk compared to rahab.

holy crap just got a ssr wep drop from expert. o.o

Kureru
10-05-2017, 12:08 AM
No draconic eye shard in the shop and half elixir is 2/day. They're really inconsistent with this stuff. Hang on to demonic cores (buy shards from Rahab/Medusa shops if you missed those) because they do stay in your inventory to the next event.

bigblackcock
10-05-2017, 12:09 AM
oh guys, 1 more thing-
half elixers got back to 2 a day rather than 20 the whole event.
i guess it's time to spam a lot of ultimate runs XD

and, i know it's not ragnarok and just ultimate run, but just wanted to check something :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG2mIrUFG0I
i'll upload ragna run later

Slashley
10-05-2017, 12:37 AM
Went into Ultimate, turn 1: take about 10k damage spread around team, almost everyone is dead, ABORT AND NUKE
Went into Ragnarok and... well, it's basically the exact same fight as Ultimate, just without trash? I could've been just lucky, but I almost, almost beat it. If I had any kind of heal *cough* Sol *cough* this should be an easy fight for me, but alas.

This was a Joan Black Propaganda attempt, so -20% atk debuff only. Will probably attempt a Gawain -40% Def "fuck let's kill it before it kills us fuck fuck FUCK" run after work.
oh guys, 1 more thing-
half elixers got back to 2 a day rather than 20 the whole event.
i guess it's time to spam a lot of ultimate runs XD--That will probably get fixed, but let's abuse it while we can.

phuonglop12a2
10-05-2017, 01:25 AM
guys, the event started and the next 2 events are confirmed!
next event will be yata garasu+ ixion rematch
and after that halloween event, jack o latern,
good luck to everyone in the current event :D
i like this, i playes this game after yatagarasu event so cannot get anything from it :p

-------------------------------------------
Hmmm, still cannot auto in ultimate, but i can win it easely. And Ragnarok, she use triple atk in 2 stun on my soul, so i give up, wait for tomorrow.

bigblackcock
10-05-2017, 01:35 AM
yup, let's abuse that 2 half elixers a day while we still can XD
and for now, ragnarok battle video (no full burst though 'cause i'm dumb :O )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H0HXB5FDiU

edit:
used my premium ticket and found her:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/365406362290749450/ares.png
and to think that i just got svarog recently too :O

phuonglop12a2
10-05-2017, 02:51 AM
yup, let's abuse that 2 half elixers a day while we still can XD
and for now, ragnarok battle video (no full burst though 'cause i'm dumb :O )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H0HXB5FDiU

edit:
used my premium ticket and found her:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/365406362290749450/ares.png
and to think that i just got svarog recently too :O

LOL, watch your luck!!!!

Kitty
10-05-2017, 04:01 AM
don't know about this, whether my luck is good or bad... hmm

well, first off I did jewel draw (just single) found nothing, bought kami ticket from exchange shop, got astaroth blade... so shitty luck!
then used premium ticket and found useless stuff again.... then I thought... well, I have 1k gold from nutaku so... why not just use it? what could possibly go wrong? *3 draws* *2 gold screen*
shitty useless sr eido and..... omg ssr kami......weapon... i already had...before *draconic eye*

oh well, with that draconic eye got me up to 6 so.what could POSSIBLY go wrong? bought SR kami ticket in exchange shiop cause ima dumbass, but actually found Iblis lol so I guess I kinda traded ssr weapon I already had for Iblis and...made garuda's hammer lvl 20 skill with it cause it was defender and...fuck defender wep...

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 06:55 AM
Ilbis looks good well it's still only a Sr but i like those new Sr and R kamihimes, not sure about the new Ssr. But the R one have atk debuff stackable , seems powerfull maybe too much for only a R hime. Don't know the % of their debuff though

sanahtlig
10-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Went into Ultimate, turn 1: take about 10k damage spread around team, almost everyone is dead, ABORT AND NUKE
Went into Ragnarok and... well, it's basically the exact same fight as Ultimate, just without trash? I could've been just lucky, but I almost, almost beat it. If I had any kind of heal *cough* Sol *cough* this should be an easy fight for me, but alas.

This was a Joan Black Propaganda attempt, so -20% atk debuff only. Will probably attempt a Gawain -40% Def "fuck let's kill it before it kills us fuck fuck FUCK" run after work. That will probably get fixed, but let's abuse it while we can.
You have Raiko. Why are you running Joan? Running without a Type B debuff is suicide. Go Mordred and Ambush. Make sure you don't push into Rage before the first overdrive goes off. Gawain and Sniper Shot could work but it's a bit riskier; if you don't deplete the Rage bar in 8 turns you're dead. Meanwhile you'll have 10 turns with Mordred, possibly more if Charm procs.

But yeah, this is where Thunder's lack of a type B debuff becomes a serious liability.

As for myself, this a straightforward fight with a halfway-decent Wind team, Joan w/ Black Propaganda, and Gaia. I can take 2-3 Raging Overdrives with no issue, so it just becomes a war of attrition with no strategy necessary.

Slashley
10-05-2017, 09:01 AM
You have Raiko. Why are you running Joan? --Zero heals, cycling through Joan -> Raiko -> Joan for damage reduction. It's normally quite efficient (more so than Andro+Raiko), but not for Mastema thanks to her special attack doing similar damage as Overdrives.

I was seriously in a rush, so it's not like I had any time to tactic it up either! Though, I guess I can only blame myself for not looking it up yesterday.

Pareidolia
10-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Just finished Ragnarok with my fire team, it was pretty easy, just one overdrive
She has really Low HP

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 10:10 AM
What should i farm with? Expert or Ultimate? I see Ultimate give me very many Material for Exchange, but Expert give Enhance Material more.

Slashley
10-05-2017, 10:16 AM
Ultimate is always better for everything. It drops 2-4 gold drops, which can be either the gold material, a SR staff fodder (500 exp for non-staves) or a SR Thunder Eidolon fodder (500 exp for non-Thunder). If even one drops, that's already more than what Expert gives you.

AutoCrimson
10-05-2017, 10:43 AM
idk if you are lucky or im unlucky.

Ragna raid

1st turn - 4x hit for 1300-1500 each for Sol - dead
2nd turn - 4x hit for same for Soul - 2k hp remains
3rd - soul dead
4th - wipe out

CrimsonRunner
10-05-2017, 12:59 PM
you were unlucky.
proof in the form of a rag I did today
(forgot mic is on, so you'd best mute it)

https://vimeo.com/236883212
https: // vimeo . com/236883212 - video link doesn't seem to work, delete empty spaces for url

Etheren
10-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Does Ult difficulty seem easier than normal or is it just me? Also apparently my current team is working decently(?) but I have no idea why it feels like it works so well. Maybe it's just something I've gotten used to over time?

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 08:28 PM
hi, i just started the game pre crucible event.
may i know if 25k attk power(homepage) sufficient for ultimate?
i can easily pass expert(boss down on first rage mode)

currently only have 70AP, don't really wish to gamble the 40AP as it's painfully to wait for the AP rege

Aidoru
10-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Would help if you told us what your team composition, weapons and eidolons are.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Would help if you told us what your team composition, weapons and eidolons are.

thx mate. i just try and mange to defeat ultimate.
the ultimate reward is much much more than expert

i had 3 trial run
failed on first trial with Roland
manage to do it two times with Modred

btw, my current setup as below:

Modred for better rage/mode management, Ambush as ex skill,
Gaia, MLB, lv60, great meat shield
Cybele 3LB lv 60
Tsukuyomi, 3LB lv60(use for att buff, and element advantages, and gamble for blind when modred first skill not available)
Brynhildr,MLB,max level, heal and att buff

backup
Zephyrus and nergal MLB,lv50 for att and def debuff

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 09:06 PM
thx mate. i just try and mange to defeat ultimate.
the ultimate reward is much much more than expert

i had 3 trial run
failed on first trial with Roland
manage to do it two times with Modred

btw, my current setup as below:

Modred for better rage/mode management, Ambush as ex skill,
Gaia, MLB, lv60, great meat shield
Cybele 3LB lv 60
Tsukuyomi, 3LB lv60(use for att buff, and element advantages, and gamble for blind when modred first skill not available)
Brynhildr,MLB,max level, heal and att buff

backup
Zephyrus and nergal MLB,lv50 for att and def debuff

besides, using mix team to take advantages from lilitm passive :)

may i know if my lilim passive will stack with friend lilitm

Aidoru
10-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Not sure what you mean by element advantage with Tsukyomi, if anything, you should replace Tsukyomi with Zephyrus. That way you have 2 ATK down debuffs (Mordred or Cybelle + Zephyrus).

If you're using Lilim Luxuria, then replace Cybele with Zephyrus since she can heal a little and you can still keep your debuffs. You already have Mordred. Cybele and Mordred's ATK/DEF down debuff do not stack, they're both B-frame, and although Cybele's debuff is a bit stronger, Mordred is more important. Zephyrus has a rare C-frame ATK down debuff.

Aidoru
10-05-2017, 09:19 PM
besides, using mix team to take advantages from lilitm passive :)

may i know if my lilim passive will stack with friend lilitm

Yes they do, but at the same time you take just as big of a risk if you formation is broken.

Etheren
10-05-2017, 09:32 PM
I'm currently running a mixed team
Mordred
Titania lvl 70
Gaia lvl 77
Hades lvl 71
Amon(U) lvl 80
Raiko lvl 70
Ryu-Oh lvl 55
I managed to get quite lucky with all my jewel draws, at least 1 SSR per...
Maybe if I was as lucky with weapons, I might have been able to grind Ragnarok

Aidoru
10-05-2017, 09:50 PM
You can't 'grind' Ragnarok. You can only run it once per day. So that's 7 per advent, 8 if you log in early enough before daily reset.

And if it means anything, I managed to clear Ragnarok with my 32k wind team with 2 Quetzalcoatl, Mordred and no SSR himes. Very little assault% too, not a single weapon higher than Lv6 assault. Might have gotten lucky.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 09:52 PM
thx all for the advice :)

fucka
10-06-2017, 05:05 AM
You can't 'grind' Ragnarok. You can only run it once per day. So that's 7 per advent, 8 if you log in early enough before daily reset.

And if it means anything, I managed to clear Ragnarok with my 32k wind team with 2 Quetzalcoatl, Mordred and no SSR himes. Very little assault% too, not a single weapon higher than Lv6 assault. Might have gotten lucky.

it seems u have luck with charm.

phuonglop12a2
10-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Used 20 Half Elixirs for this event, and I get 3 Eidolons, 2 SSR WP, Premium Ticket + Kami Ticket, and i think i will only use half elixir again in 2 last days if I need, i want save for next rematch event.
P/S: Still cannot defeat Ragnarok :((

P/S 2: Just use pre ticket + kami ticket, and i get SR Water Kami (Belphegor). I know it is really good Kami, but I'm still disappointed, i'm waiting for one Light Kami :(.

Skulkraken
10-06-2017, 09:49 AM
https://youtu.be/9tBtEYa2lp8

Did a Solomon run for fun, lol. :p

...I should probably get around to actually leveling up my wind weapons, since the game is being so persistent in throwing wind (and light) himes at me even though I've been trying to make fire my main element...

AutoCrimson
10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
my eyes just bled. 360p...

AgentFakku
10-06-2017, 02:45 PM
thanks to Union Raid event, Lust's Dildo spear is helping me auto EXP

not sure if I can do Ultimate -

OtherGuy02
10-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Having got Sandalphon and Yggdrasil to MLB, is it worth putting any effort into LB'ing Mastema past just getting her?
Or would it be better to use my time and possible half elixirs on getting materials for MLB'ing grid weapons then maybe LB books afterwards?

Unregistered
10-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Main reason to deliberately work on more *'s for an event eidolon is if you think you'd equip it as a sub on any of your teams, be it for stats, for the summon effect, or *ahem* distant future related reason.
Oh, there's also that whole trading in eidolons for a type of currency thing way off in the future, but that's not limited to SSR's. It just takes like 5 SR's to get the same trade-in value of 1 event SSR eidolon.

For Mastema specifically:
1. Her atk is low, so the main reason for her as a sub right now is if you really want that attempt to inflict dazzle ahead of 5 other summon effects.

2. (hypothetical distant future stuff; feel free to skip reading if you're not curious, as this won't be relevant for quite a while)
They gotta keep coming up with slightly different archetypes of event eidolons, right? We've had +character/+hp, +character/+ability, +character/+burst, the three dual +element, and the first of the Lilim series. Soon we'll see the start of pure single +element. And not too far away we'll see the start of +element/+resist (water is the first of this series). Then much later will be the start of +element/+double (again, water is the first of this series). Then later after that is the start of the series that is pure +element, but how much of a bonus it is varies (aaaand water is the first of this series as well).

So, +element where the magnitude of the bonus varies. It varies depending on how many eidolons of the matching element are equipped as subs, I think. Absolute maximum bonus is +50%, whereas the pure +element with no condition caps at +45%. Right now, there's only water and fire in this series, so thunder is something that's way, waaaaay off in the future.
Anyway, doing a quick count, there are 6 thunder event SSR eidolons listed on the wiki: Sandalphon, Ixion, Yggdrasil, Mastema, Meng Huo, and the respective Lilim. Meng Huo's from a collab event with Koihime Musou; whether we actually get that particular event is unknown. So the number of thunder event eidolons we'd have on our side can be either 5 or 6.

Though, it's not important to think about now. It's so far ahead in the future that you can push off working on Mastema until the reprint if a need arises.

OtherGuy02
10-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Main reason to deliberately work on more *'s for an event eidolon is if you think you'd equip it as a sub on any of your teams, be it for stats, for the summon effect, or *ahem* distant future related reason.
Oh, there's also that whole trading in eidolons for a type of currency thing way off in the future, but that's not limited to SSR's. It just takes like 5 SR's to get the same trade-in value of 1 event SSR eidolon.

For Mastema specifically:
1. Her atk is low, so the main reason for her as a sub right now is if you really want that attempt to inflict dazzle ahead of 5 other summon effects.

2. (hypothetical distant future stuff; feel free to skip reading if you're not curious, as this won't be relevant for quite a while)
They gotta keep coming up with slightly different archetypes of event eidolons, right? We've had +character/+hp, +character/+ability, +character/+burst, the three dual +element, and the first of the Lilim series. Soon we'll see the start of pure single +element. And not too far away we'll see the start of +element/+resist (water is the first of this series). Then much later will be the start of +element/+double (again, water is the first of this series). Then later after that is the start of the series that is pure +element, but how much of a bonus it is varies (aaaand water is the first of this series as well).

So, +element where the magnitude of the bonus varies. It varies depending on how many eidolons of the matching element are equipped as subs, I think. Absolute maximum bonus is +50%, whereas the pure +element with no condition caps at +45%. Right now, there's only water and fire in this series, so thunder is something that's way, waaaaay off in the future.
Anyway, doing a quick count, there are 6 thunder event SSR eidolons listed on the wiki: Sandalphon, Ixion, Yggdrasil, Mastema, Meng Huo, and the respective Lilim. Meng Huo's from a collab event with Koihime Musou; whether we actually get that particular event is unknown. So the number of thunder event eidolons we'd have on our side can be either 5 or 6.

Though, it's not important to think about now. It's so far ahead in the future that you can push off working on Mastema until the reprint if a need arises.

Awesome, thanks for the info.
I think with her low atk power and thunder atk% bonus capping at 30% instead of 40% I'll work other stuff, save overworking half elixirs, and leave possibly MLB'ing her til the reprint (which at the rate they are doing them may not actually be that far away). Need to prioritize getting Shot Laser and Devil Javelin to MLB first as they have higher stats then some of my current gridded.

Unregistered
10-06-2017, 08:24 PM
My mistake, my count of thunder event eidolons is off. I missed Amaru, so that brings the count up to 7 (6 without Meng Huo).
And huh, Mastema's probably dead last in my personal ranking of them.

Slashley
10-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Yes, Mastema event is garbage in rewards. But this is in a long period of utter garbage event after event. And it finally ends here, there's actually going to be good shit coming up in just about every event for many months now.

I mean, we had Quetzal and her HP weapon, Ygg and her HP weapon, Dullahan and her HP weapon, Vritra and her HP weapon, Cthugha and her HP weapon, Mastema with her HP weapon. I suppose some of those Eidolons can be useful in certain situations (such as Dullahan for HP and Ygg has the biggest attack to date for us), and so can HP SSR weapons, but sheesh. If it wasn't for out-of-order reprints, we would've been running utter dirt in so many damn events in a row (okay fine, Wind Union with the good weapon was before Mastema). I can't help but to wonder did the Jap population plummet back then, as I'd imagine people were getting pretty tired of that crap.
--
They gotta keep coming up with slightly different archetypes of event eidolons, right? We've had +character/+hp, +character/+ability, +character/+burst, the three dual +element, and the first of the Lilim series. Soon we'll see the start of pure single +element. And not too far away we'll see the start of +element/+resist (water is the first of this series). Then much later will be the start of +element/+double (again, water is the first of this series). Then later after that is the start of the series that is pure +element, but how much of a bonus it is varies (aaaand water is the first of this series as well).--It's +character/double, not elemental/double.
And shit, I hadn't noticed that it's +element/resist. Time to fix the spreadsheet...
--
I think with her low atk power and thunder atk% bonus capping at 30% instead of 40% --The thing you should be concerned about is that it's character attack, not elemental attack. 30% elemental + secondary effect would at least be considerable.

OtherGuy02
10-07-2017, 12:03 PM
The thing you should be concerned about is that it's character attack, not elemental attack. 30% elemental + secondary effect would at least be considerable.

Yeah that's what I meant. Not only is it capped at 30% but then its only character atk as well while even though Ygg and Sandal are also character atk they atleast cap at 40%.

AutoCrimson
10-07-2017, 01:46 PM
kicked da ass of Ragna with 34k crew.. well, 40k+ wind it would be walk in the park

AgentFakku
10-08-2017, 01:54 AM
tried to spin for Iblis but instead got Orpheus

Coconut
10-08-2017, 07:13 AM
So... I can probably MLB Mastema, but it would pretty much require all 40 half-elixirs I have to do so. Alternately, I could get her to 2-star and weapon to 1-star with no elixirs. What should I do?

Factors to consider:
- I'm 26K attack, doing expert but not ultimate. If I hang on to my elixirs I might be able to use them more efficiently on ultimates later.
- My strongest team might be water, since Nike and Nodens give me two healers. (This could change with a single good SSR roll though.) There's a fire event coming up, so maybe I can do that on ultimate? Also it seems like a good eidolon to me because of the effect (and could replace Yinglong, who isn't in my top 6 by stats but who I sometimes run for the same effect).
- MLB Mastema would give me about +700 attack. She'd be my first MLB.

If you'd recommend waiting, what should I be waiting for?

Thanks!

Aidoru
10-08-2017, 07:44 AM
If you know you won't have enough elixirs for the next event, then save, getting a max break copy of Yatagarasu is far more important than a Mastema.

And regardless, it's not really a good idea to max out the event eidolon right away. There's always a chance you might get a copy as a chest drop and that saves material you could have used for other stuff.

Coconut
10-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Thanks.

Should I try to max Yag even if I have to do it on Expert? Or wait further beyond that? (Since event after is raid, I'd be able to stock up a bit then, possibly.)

Thinking about it more, Ultimate might be unrealistic. Water might be weaker than wind. Does that change the assessment?

For this event I'm running
Cassiopeia (EX maiden's prayer)
Cybele
Zephyrus
Nyarlathotep
Aurora
Lilim Luxuria (+65%)
+13.5% from weapons

Yag team probably would be
Cassiopeia (EX Sniper Shot)
Nike
Nodens
?
?
Behemoth (+30%)
+13% from weapons

For 4th/5th characters, since I don't have any water debuffs or buffs, my choices are R water attackers, or go off-colour (with Nyalarthotep, Aurora, Zephyrus, Metatron being the likely top candidates).

sanahtlig
10-08-2017, 08:23 AM
LB3 is plenty to get most of the stat benefits from the eidolon. You'll be replacing it eventually anyway. As Aidoru said, make sure you have enough half-elixirs to MLB Yatagarasu. If you invest some gems in weapon enhancement, you may be able to do Ultimate.

phuonglop12a2
10-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Should I MLB this event's SSR WP?
I guess i need use about 10 Half Elixirs to buy 4th WP to MLB it (If i get 4 Ring of Endliess every Ultimate Battle) . And I'm having 50 half Elixirs.

Mastema is 2 star now.

bigblackcock
10-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Should I MLB this event's SSR WP?
I guess i need use about 10 Half Elixirs to buy 4th WP to MLB it (If i get 4 Ring of Endliess every Ultimate Battle) . And I'm having 50 half Elixirs.

Mastema is 2 star now.

it there is a soul you want to use and need this weapon, then why not?
for now andromeda and solomon can hold it, though we already have an SSR thunder lance from previous event that andromeda can hold.
but, if i'm not mistaken a new sould (morgan) can also hold staff so maybe it'll be nice for her i guess

Kitty
10-10-2017, 04:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP0bU-Xnp6c

my failed attempt of ragnarok!

Slashley
10-10-2017, 05:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP0bU-Xnp6c

my failed attempt of ragnarok!Oh my GOD at that lag... are you running a toaster? Or did the recording software turn into a crawl?
Please tell me that's not normal.

I can't bear to watch that video, but from what I can tell:
1. You really should be running Zephyrus. The C frame atk debuff is really, really good against powerful attackers like Mastema. Sol is obviously better should anyone have her.
2. If possible, tone down your damage until Mastema has used the first Overdrive. Mastema's non-Rage Overdrive is a joke. Thus, you really, really shouldn't have used Iblis' all elem+ skill until after the first Overdrive.

In other news, I feel like a damn fool. Up until today, I was stubbornly trying to make my Thunder team work for Ragnarok Mastema, but the problem was just too much damage output. It was basically impossible to not hit Rage before first Overdrive, and my attempts crashed and burned whenever I tried to avoid that. Like, not using def down debuffs? Nope, still Rages. That was one day lost.

So today, I went with my crappy Wind team, maybe like 40% Assault skill, Joan+Cybele+Zephyrus... and did it easily. No problems at all. Rage Overdrive did like 1500 to all through Joan's -40%, and I easily had enough DPS to push Mastema out of Rage before the second one. Sigh, so many days lost.

Kitty
10-10-2017, 05:12 AM
Oh my GOD at that lag... are you running a toaster? Or did the recording software turn into a crawl?
Please tell me that's not normal.

I can't bear to watch that video, but from what I can tell:
1. You really should be running Zephyrus. The C frame atk debuff is really, really good against powerful attackers like Mastema. Sol is obviously better should anyone have her.
2. If possible, tone down your damage until Mastema has used the first Overdrive. Mastema's non-Rage Overdrive is a joke. Thus, you really, really shouldn't have used Iblis' all elem+ skill until after the first Overdrive.

In other news, I feel like a damn fool. Up until today, I was stubbornly trying to make my Thunder team work for Ragnarok Mastema, but the problem was just too much damage output. It was basically impossible to not hit Rage before first Overdrive, and my attempts crashed and burned whenever I tried to avoid that. Like, not using def down debuffs? Nope, still Rages. That was one day lost.

So today, I went with my crappy Wind team, maybe like 40% Assault skill, Joan+Cybele+Zephyrus... and did it easily. No problems at all. Rage Overdrive did like 1500 to all through Joan's -40%, and I easily had enough DPS to push Mastema out of Rage before the second one. Sigh, so many days lost.

wow, bully!!! but sorry for the bad lags, no one ever watches my videos cause of it :P
I always have shitty lag in game, more so when I'm recording ofc lol, it's just my shitty old laptop, he has seen better days XD
thanks for the advice though, I may attempt tomorrow with Zephyrus too, instead of Heimdallr or Odin.. maybe i'll switch to using my Sleipnir again or my quetzal though she's just 35% atk, 15% hp... then I can use a better elemental boost like Garuda or even Behemoth lvl 70+ ..
my wind team has around 66% assault and i still can't beat her, though other in my team had around 40% too and beat her... hmmm... I guess I just suck :D

wanted to try it with my fire team.. unlimited healing! (using andromeda) high def, 40% def debuff, just 20% atk debuff though but i can change soul to arc easily.. much higher grid than wind for sure, and better eidos to pick from (fafnir at MLB for example).. could be nice, it was my original plan before the union event, but managed to improve my wind grid from being my worst to my 2nd best. :P

thanks for the advice again!

Skulkraken
10-10-2017, 06:50 AM
What kind of specs does your laptop have, and what software are you using to record with?

I've been fiddling with different options, and I'm a little curious what everyone else who's posting videos uses.

AgentFakku
10-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Kamihime is always full of lag for me - the game fucking lags but not as much as Brave Girls Raven

I can't believe Im still playing dis game

been burnt out by Lust raid boss so Im not doing dis event as much - Eidolon isn't hawt - did like Iblis but she's not a Kamihime to pick up as rewards or drops or something, just Gacha

Dude8000
10-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Hi,
quick question: Why are people so hyped that this event gives 2 half elixirs/day instead of 20 overall?
20 overall should be more then what you can get from 2 / day, right?
So am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance :)

Eunicorn
10-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Hi,
quick question: Why are people so hyped that this event gives 2 half elixirs/day instead of 20 overall?
20 overall should be more then what you can get from 2 / day, right?
So am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance :)

20 overall, that's the only h-elixirs you could get from event with that setup while on 2/d, you'll get more than that if your patience is extreme.

Slashley
10-10-2017, 05:49 PM
It's because for the next month or so, we can keep buying them. And buying them. And buying them.

Overall there's going to be about 72 half-pots from this event. Just an estimate. And yeah, that's a lot more than just 20.

Blueguy
10-10-2017, 07:20 PM
So set aside for like 30 days worth?

Pareidolia
10-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Just stack 28x3 of each normal drop material and indeed, I came to this event with 46 HE now I'm currently at 16 but I'm set for a month and cleansed the shop

Slashley
10-11-2017, 01:41 AM
I think 28x6 would be better so 168+168, to be safe. I don't think you get to use every single one, but better safe than sorry.

Dude8000
10-11-2017, 04:02 AM
Ahhh thank you guys so much, I missed the fact that the shop stays open after the event ends, duh :)

10-11-2017, 09:21 AM
SSR Weapon is MLB now, but Mastema still be 2 star, Should I farm it in last day? I only have 38 h-elixirs now, continue save it or use until MLB Eidolon? (I think i must use all h-elixirs to get more 2 Eidolons for MLB it) :(

My main team is Water...

Waniiii
10-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Don't do it

Keep your elixirs for the rematch if you want to use them, mastema is bad

AutoCrimson
10-11-2017, 10:51 AM
personally i stopped with weap 2 stars, Mastema 1 star. I feel like i'd never use 'em anyway

WhatIconceal
10-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Got raped by Ragna, Zephyrus debuff missed twice and all non-overdrive attacks were 4-hits FeelsAmazingMan

AgentFakku
10-11-2017, 12:31 PM
exp - thought my Wind team was OP since da raid union event bless me w/ my first max SSR weapon
but man, I can't auto run LOL - usually I win w/ everyone alive or half of da time, everyone is almost wiped out

I just buy event Eidolon 2 times and da weapon once usually

MrAir
10-12-2017, 09:25 AM
Does anybody know, how long mastema's exchange shop will be available after event ends? I need to know how many N and R mats i need to save for pots...

Slashley
10-12-2017, 09:43 AM
It looks like until the next non-rerun Advent, so roughly expires at 13th/14th November. This is speculation of course, but that's an educated guess which has a fair chance of being about right.

So about 180+180 mats would be good to leave on hand, maybe 200+200 to be safe.

luis2658
10-12-2017, 02:44 PM
I just MLB weap and eido, dunno, but i feel that I should get everything from events :confused:

Lag
10-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Eh? That was fast.

It's over. I thought I had at least 5 more hours to grind the event. WELP! 3 stars it is.

Pareidolia
10-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Meh, got everything except the Grimoires, I had too many to spare anyway

AgentFakku
10-13-2017, 11:40 AM
didn't do much

Event Eidolon @ 1 star
default SSR weapon