PDA

View Full Version : Beginner looking for answers

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Hi, 1st all thanks to Sanahtig's guide and Kitty's planning event threads, they are really helpfull as many other threads !

So i just decide to do a fresh start after one week or tho of play time and i go for Susano / Hades / Eligor reroll acc. D'art with ambush as ex skill is a good choice? I already

unlocked cass and guan but just to be sure it's wise to run her instead of mordred or any other souls (andro dont really appeal to me but i've cass from d'art path in case i need
heal..)

So what should i aim for the next advent event vs the thunder boss ? I'm sure i wont be able to do expert mode but stantard should be fine right ? I have a lot of spare time rn tho np to grind it

but what really concern me is the Jack'o'Lantern event. I'd like to know how good the Eidolon is/will be and if there will be any rate increase for dark himes-sama ? Even maybe a new

dark hime ? Well above that i'll take any advices , thanks you for your time and may your Waifu bless you ! ( I know by searching on google i could've find my answers but didnt manage to find them xD)

Also looking for an active and freindly guild that recruit noob :p and sorry about my english !

Wanderer
10-04-2017, 09:44 PM
In your case, D'art is a good choice, since the assault SR weapon from dark's daily raid is a gun and you don't have a weapon for Modred so far.

This thunder event is one of the worst in terms of rewards. So just grab the AP potions, some Soul P, and as many copies of eido as possible without spending AP potions. It's not a strong eido, but still useful for beginners.

The Jack-o-Lantern event, on the other hand, is one of the best. Jack-o-Lantern's 45% dark atk boost is higher than any other event eidos. The SSR and SR weapons are also quite nice.

Next dark hime will be Osiris, coming along with Light advent event, likely in late November.

Pareidolia
10-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Don't go all out on this event, ignore the Eidolon, go for the SSR Weapons since the next event us Ixion's rematch

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 04:10 AM
Thanks for your repply , this is exactly what i was looking for , i was a bit worried about being stuck with my disaster eido for a while , now i know i'll have my chance for a great eildo soon ,make me hap ! I'll just do that and focus on eido as you said it's better a Ssr eido than nothing for the stats. Also don't know why i should focus on weap since it's not my element ? Maybe if i decide to build a thunder team later ? I won't be able to mlb it anyway tho it seems a waste for me . Anyway i'll just do as Wanderer says, thanks both of you for the answers and have a good time in game :)

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 04:13 AM
Oh and yes i noticed the gun assault weap, already have 4 of'em feel lucky about it :) And i'll keep my jewels untill osiris tho, thanks again !

sanahtlig
10-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Thanks for your repply , this is exactly what i was looking for , i was a bit worried about being stuck with my disaster eido for a while , now i know i'll have my chance for a great eildo soon ,make me hap ! I'll just do that and focus on eido as you said it's better a Ssr eido than nothing for the stats. Also don't know why i should focus on weap since it's not my element ? Maybe if i decide to build a thunder team later ? I won't be able to mlb it anyway tho it seems a waste for me . Anyway i'll just do as Wanderer says, thanks both of you for the answers and have a good time in game :)
You've already learned the most important skill: how to think critically. Good luck!

Slashley
10-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Don't go all out on this event, ignore the Eidolon, go for the SSR Weapons since the next event us Ixion's rematchEveryone wants one copy of Mastema for 100 Jewels.

Pareidolia
10-05-2017, 09:16 AM
One, not 5 lol

Slashley
10-05-2017, 09:17 AM
You said to ignore it.
Nobody should ignore it.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 09:36 AM
I won't go that far to have 5 copy of an eido or weapons i'm new and still weak :p , maybe two or three. And yes between one encounter scene one h scene 100jew and my only 2nd ssr eido (i made it in time to have lilim ) vs one def ssr weap which dont fit my element my choice is pretty obvious i guess. Even if i could've mlb one of'em the Eido would be best choice for me but for others , it's up to you !

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 09:49 AM
And i got it what you mean by don't care about Materama cuz there is Ixion rematch after, Ixy is better so i should focus on him instead of Mat, got it and thanks for the info ! But focus on weapon ? Why ? I don't see any reason to do that. Thanks for your post though

Pareidolia
10-05-2017, 10:53 AM
This Eidolon is literally the same as a 0 LB Gacha Eido, you shouldn't 3/4 or 2/4 it

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Ok i'll just take one copy then, thanks. Will gather some Sp then , i just get wrecked by the expert one and black propaganda would've help me a lot i think. Too bad i wont make it to mordred anytime soon xD

sanahtlig
10-05-2017, 11:17 AM
Ok i'll just take one copy then, thanks. Will gather some Sp then , i just get wrecked by the expert one and black propaganda would've help me a lot i think. Too bad i wont make it to mordred anytime soon xD
Negative. The more copies you get of the SSR eidolon, the more likely you can defeat Expert in the next Advent, and the more likely you can defeat Ultimate in the Advent event after that, allowing you to start MLB'ing stuff. You'll still have plenty of iron tokens to buy some SP with, don't worry.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 11:31 AM
It's true but if her stats are weak it don't seems worth to lvl up her past lvl 40 and i could keep my thunder fodder for ixion instead? Kinda lacking of fodder atm. Well it's still a buff to my strengh but for the res needed is it worth ? As you guessed my goal is to be ready for haloween event and i need 1k3 more Sp to unlock mordred and ambush as ex skill. So what's the best option so far? I'm rank 31 and if i take 100 Sp on each event before haloween it's drop to 1k sp still needed.. Or i don't take the ambush soul and i need 800 to gather 800 more sp before jack.. Not really sure what to do

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 11:34 AM
Or do you mean i shouldn't lb her and fil my eido grind with her x2 x3 ? I never though about that , is it even possible?

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Lol it works with eido fodder indeed , looks like a good idea thanks again ! And sorry for my triple post :/

sanahtlig
10-05-2017, 11:42 AM
It's true but if her stats are weak it don't seems worth to lvl up her past lvl 40 and i could keep my thunder fodder for ixion instead? Kinda lacking of fodder atm. Well it's still a buff to my strengh but for the res needed is it worth ? As you guessed my goal is to be ready for haloween event and i need 1k3 more Sp to unlock mordred and ambush as ex skill. So what's the best option so far? I'm rank 31 and if i take 100 Sp on each event before haloween it's drop to 1k sp still needed.. Or i don't take the ambush soul and i need 800 to gather 800 more sp before jack.. Not really sure what to do
You can get multiple LB0 copies of the SSR eidolon and level those to LV40. Those copies should provide significant benefit for the next Advent.

Iron tokens are your bottleneck for SP. Check how many iron tokens are needed to purchase the eidolon.

Gawain will give you the most short-term benefit but Mordred should be the better mid-term investment, especially since she gives you a weak class B debuff, which you're currently lacking? You'll get SP from rank ups anyway. I'd say go with whatever you think will help you clear Advent Experts quickest. I never encountered an Advent Expert I couldn't clear, so I haven't been in a situation where I had to consider early AP growth and how it would align with my chances of clearing Expert Advents over a short timeframe.

Raid events don't rely on team strength so much. It's mostly just a matter of having enough BP consumables saved and/or using BP all day.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Yes i'll do that for the eido stuff thanks again it'd never cross my mind ! My 1st legendary soul is/will be D'art, just need to finish cass leveling and i'm good so B debuff will be fine . I though mordred for black propaganda. Thanks a lot for all those ansewers !

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Also np if it's only grind that is concern for haloween event, i'll just strenghten my team as much as i can for the indiivdual Pp and it should be fine , so thanks. Just wondering why this thread is quote as it's a selfish thread to gather some info. Well if it help somebody else i guess it's nice but this kind of thread should drop by time imo xD Anyway thanks to you guys and hf ! As for next soul i'll go Gawain then , mordreck will still have to w8 before coming in my harem !

sanahtlig
10-05-2017, 12:15 PM
I'd go with Mordred, Gawain, then D'art. If you're bent on D'art first, then D'art then Gawain. Ixion will be a pain without Mordred, though Yatagarasu the SSR eidolon is the real prize.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Yeah i checked the Ixion/Yata rematch thread and it seems i wont make it far vs ixion xD. Indeed mordred was prob a better option for me, i'd lost 10% atk and def debuff for an overdrive extension metter and dots , beside sniper shot D'art don't bring me much. Oh well nvm i like snatch and she can equip disaster assault weap so i'm fine with it :p plus i have unlocked cass in case i need heal ! not like nike will shine vs those tunder boss xD. At least i'll have 40% atk/def debuff ^^ Assuming hades atk debuff is 20% which i hope.. Can't remember

Pareidolia
10-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Indeed, Yata and Jorm have the best Event SSR Eidolon Effects
Ixion is a pain, I've cleared all the Ragnaroks I've challenged with my Fire team, but I'm not sure I can deal with her
You should for go first on Gawain for her Ambush, then Mordred and finally D'art for that Sniper Shot, what I said is most gacha SSR's at level 40 have the same stats as Mastema Lv85 and some even more (1200+ AT), but then my advice would be to first focus on the SSR Weapon, grab an Eidolon for the 100 Jewels and go for the SP since we're about to get yet another Legendary soul (Hercules) in the long run it won't be a waste
Just after, maybe if you have left over materials grab more of those weak Eidolons, remember that the Eidolon Trading System will be around soonerish and you'd want to have a few SSR event Eidolon left overs to trade for one with superior stats

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Thanks for your repply, i'm not aware about this trade eidolons system incoming, sounds nice. I just saw something about disaster Eido dat will be tradable, again don't really know with what but all that stuff seems to be a nice feature ! My weapon grid start to be decent, at least enough to avoid getting a ssr weap just for rawr stats so i'll pass but it's a good idea if i didn't get lucky with disaster's loot . Ye i plan to unlock Gawain before Mordred (Maybe Hercules if he's worth than Mordred ) As for the rewards from advents i start to have a good idea on what i should focus , thanks to you guys :) Since Ixion seems harder i'll focus on getting Yata mbl, may luck and coffee be with me ! I hope you'll beat that Ixion Ragna, wish you luck ! Beat him for me too since it's a rematch i most likely wont have a chance to try him :o And for fire team nice roll dude, i saw how good she is on another thread. Hope everyone will get what he wants with thoses advents event ! Untill next time guys !