PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Armor Blitz H Scenes Here

oniichandame
10-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Since I haven't found a good thread for this specific topic I'd figure out that I might as well make my own. Name says it all

Marcus
10-10-2017, 04:02 AM
I'm also kind of curious if they're any good since the game doesn't really seem to give any kind of preview like at least 1 free scene.

Unregistered
10-10-2017, 12:01 PM
I'm also kind of curious if they're any good since the game doesn't really seem to give any kind of preview like at least 1 free scene.

There are free scenes...the first one is on tile 4, right after the tutorial fights, then another two just four and five tiles further in.

WonderWaffle
10-10-2017, 02:23 PM
Well i got some but I can tell you now they are blurry images due to Unity cache compression (according to dev - fix in progress). I'm also unsure if devs want those posted as they also forbade public sharing of "intimate" skins

Ericridge
10-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Well i got some but I can tell you now they are blurry images due to Unity cache compression (according to dev - fix in progress). I'm also unsure if devs want those posted as they also forbade public sharing of "intimate" skins

The request from devs is conflicted because they started to share intimate skins in annoucement banners and icons on Nutaku so I was like uh, two opposing messages. Now what?

Unregistered
10-10-2017, 10:01 PM
The request from devs is conflicted because they started to share intimate skins in annoucement banners and icons on Nutaku so I was like uh, two opposing messages. Now what?

I don't see the mixed message there. Just because THEY are fine with sharing particular skins doesn't mean they want players sharing whatever skins they'd like.

That said, I'm up to something like 7 story scenes, and 7 girl scenes, and haven't paid a penny. (2 more girls in my active squad that have scenes that I still need candy unlock, and 1 more girl that isn't. (I'm assuming the Loli doesn't actually have one)

WonderWaffle
10-11-2017, 11:16 AM
I don't see the mixed message there. Just because THEY are fine with sharing particular skins doesn't mean they want players sharing whatever skins they'd like.

That said, I'm up to something like 7 story scenes, and 7 girl scenes, and haven't paid a penny. (2 more girls in my active squad that have scenes that I still need candy unlock, and 1 more girl that isn't. (I'm assuming the Loli doesn't actually have one)

Hetzer doesn't its just an affectionate skin and a non lewd story according to those who have it

Eliont
10-11-2017, 09:25 PM
I don't playing armor blitz, but if scenes been recorded and sent to me, i will add them to collection for everyone can see.

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 11:28 AM
so, any news on those scenes? Can't seem to find any anywhere. are they so hard to get?

Dargor
12-11-2017, 08:27 PM
I have all the story scenes and a few of the character scenes, but I don't know if there's a way to get/extract the images directly or if you have to get screencaps of each scene. If anyone knows, please tell me.

Eliont
12-13-2017, 02:06 AM
Just use any screen recording sofware like done in FKG collection thread lead by Corintis.

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 09:26 AM
Just use any screen recording sofware like done in FKG collection thread lead by Corintis.

I hope your paying into these games you're ripping off Eliont. Just seems like a really dick move to freely distribute one of their core monetisation features for free. Well done on supporting the community you tight ass

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 12:31 PM
None of the scenes are behind any sort of paywall. Free is still free, even if there's a luck factor in unlocking them on any one particular account.

TiamatRoar
12-17-2017, 06:19 PM
None of the scenes are behind any sort of paywall. Free is still free, even if there's a luck factor in unlocking them on any one particular account.

The scenes primarily belong to five-star tanks though and for the most part, it takes paying to get five-star tanks at any decent clip. Of course, you can get them for free if you play long enough but the clear intention was the cash.

But don't take my word for it. It was the developers' own request not to share them publically. Take their word for it. Feel free to ask them in Discord yourself if you really need proof. They hang around there pretty often. (I think you're allowed to share them in private though).

Of course, it was just a request and not something they can legally stop you from, but that's where the whole "Being a ass" implication comes from.

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 08:03 PM
It was the developers' own request not to share them publically.

'Publically' means on the Gamepedia wiki, the Discord channel, and to a lesser yet still totally hypothetical extent, the wiki we don't have here on HBC. 'Sharing privately' would by necessity have to include more than one person, so these people would need a medium to do the sharing. FKG's scenes are 'shared privately' on G+, linked to HBC readers via a thread on this site's FKG sub-forum...exactly the same scope as the OP of this thread requested.

TiamatRoar
12-18-2017, 01:10 AM
'Publically' means on the Gamepedia wiki, the Discord channel, and to a lesser yet still totally hypothetical extent, the wiki we don't have here on HBC. 'Sharing privately' would by necessity have to include more than one person, so these people would need a medium to do the sharing. FKG's scenes are 'shared privately' on G+, linked to HBC readers via a thread on this site's FKG sub-forum...exactly the same scope as the OP of this thread requested.

Well, you could always ask the developers how they feel about sharing it on these forums first if you're considerate enough to worry about whether some random people feel like it's a dick move or not. Like I said, you shouldn't take MY word for it.

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 03:07 AM
Or I could simply give such concerns an appropriate level of attention, which extends to commenting here. If I'm not the one stirring the shit, I'm not going to be the one to lick the spoon.

TiamatRoar
12-18-2017, 09:03 AM
Or I could simply give such concerns an appropriate level of attention, which extends to commenting here. If I'm not the one stirring the shit, I'm not going to be the one to lick the spoon.

You aren't? Ah. Geez, all you unregistered users look alike.

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 10:39 AM
You aren't? Ah. Geez, all you unregistered users look alike.

The OP wasn't unregistered. The person who suggested using recording software and was accused of being a thief wasn't unregistered. The one who levied that accusation was the unregistered one. Why would you think that the person now arguing against this accusation would be the same person as the one who made the accusation in the first place?

Dargor
12-18-2017, 12:00 PM
I've been kinda busy irl so...better late than never. Here you have the story CGs. I'll porbably upload the girls scenes this weekend (hopefully). I don't know if the CGs are enough or you want me to upload the scenes too.
@Eliont: If you want, download and upload them to your drive, it's better to have everything in one place.
https://mega.nz/#F!yxIUSaLJ
!Bu0gLCGUkSmp-dIalcGOkg

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 02:37 PM
nobody stops playings this kind if game just because they saw the CG, after its a gacha game and most people wont see they any other way. You can find kancole and aigis CG easily they re still got a f* lot of players.

at least for me seeying a good cg makes me want the unit.

for gods sake some of the scenes were even shared by their artists.

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 03:12 PM
As I posted earlier, I'm with you on the 'nobody stops playing because of CGs' thing and you can't really steal something that's available for free...however, the artists/devs/Nutaku are not just random players and what they choose to post publically is marketing their product. Let's not conflate our own fair use via a link shared with a small, in their words 'private' community with 'but they did it too.' Fair use would still be fair use if they hadn't done that.

What I see as the main difference is if you go to the Gamepedia wiki, Discord, or Facebook (all places which have official connections to the devs) and post the CGs, people will inadvertently have the images thrust upon them. Some people who go to those places are mobile or Nutaku.com 'SFW' players. (Never understood the whole concept of calling it SFW...at my job, the only thing that was SFW was actual work and they'd bust your ass for using the equipment or internet connection for anything else. But whether you call it safe for kids, safe for prudes, or safe for your parents to be in the same room...whatever. We all know what we're talking about here.) This is what the devs have asked us to not do.

With a link to a hosting service that you have to actively click on and you know exactly why you're clicking on the link, it's going to keep the SFW stuff SFW. It will also count as 'private sharing' to fall in line with the dev's request. Is it a potential grey area because anyone who wants to can click on the link? Perhaps...but I think it honors the spirit of the request.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 04:52 AM
seens fair enough.

i can get you the imgs posted by squchan: ARL 44 and T 100 and the few i have on my acc: cronwell, centurion mk3, super pershing, s51, m2 satan, m3 stuart, jagdtiger, Stage II, IS 3, and PT 76

Marcus
01-01-2018, 01:29 PM
okay so this game does actually have decent scenes that soft core crap in the story mode with no intercourse made me not want to play. They should probably put actual hentai scenes in the first story map and make the events beginner friendly. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only person disappointed by the story scenes and turned off by the difficulty.

TiamatRoar
01-01-2018, 04:43 PM
okay so this game does actually have decent scenes that soft core crap in the story mode with no intercourse made me not want to play. They should probably put actual hentai scenes in the first story map and make the events beginner friendly. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only person disappointed by the story scenes and turned off by the difficulty.

Er... you get a hard core (as in, actual sex) hentai scene in the story mode as early as the end of the 10th mandatory tile, Rocky Road Oo