PDA

View Full Version : [Event 23] Ixion & Yatagarasu Rematch

Kitty
10-05-2017, 03:18 AM
Again, another early post! but as it's confirmed now, I can say the next event will be Ixion and Yatagarasu Rematch! <br />
So, using wind teams twice in a row... hopefully some of you find some nice wind...

sanahtlig
10-05-2017, 08:21 AM
Ixion was the first and hardest Ragnarok we've had to date. It required the right composition and precise overdrive timing. With maxed teams it'll probably be more doable, but those without (Joan or Gaia) + Black Propaganda (Mordred) are likely screwed. Ixion is susceptible to Charm, so Mordred *might* work in a pinch, but a combination of Joan and Gaia will be most effective.

Slashley
10-05-2017, 12:10 PM
I just noticed that Ixion/Yata comes with Wind Disaster Ragnarok.

I wonder if we'll accidentally get that too. Since, you know, we accidentally got the "you don't need friends to get Eidolon effect" from Rahab rematch.

Pareidolia
10-05-2017, 01:27 PM
I just noticed that Ixion/Yata comes with Wind Disaster Ragnarok.

I wonder if we'll accidentally get that too. Since, you know, we accidentally got the "you don't need friends to get Eidolon effect" from Rahab rematch.

Hmm, that actually works? (Eidolons, cause it says you don't get them)

Slashley
10-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Yes. Try it with a +HP one and you'll see it easily.

AgentFakku
10-05-2017, 03:19 PM
Skip Ixion unless one of her weapons are theones w/ 1 star in my acc

Gonna doe Crow-chan since I think I have her at 1 star

Pareidolia
10-05-2017, 03:33 PM
That's pretty good

bigblackcock
10-06-2017, 03:17 AM
i kinda used a lot of half elixers on the first yata event, even after buying everything i needed in shop still have plenty of mats.
so i'll focus only on ixion (aside of yata's ragnarok attempts), and as it's rematch ultimate should cost just 30 AP...
so maybe i won't have to use a single half elixer in this rematch :D

Kureru
10-06-2017, 03:30 AM
I plan on getting another set of Yata's SSRs. The shops do reset, right?

With all the rematches being pushed forward, this is probably the second last fire event for half a year.

Slashley
10-06-2017, 08:48 AM
I plan on getting another set of Yata's SSRs. The shops do reset, right?I don't think so. They're only reset for the second rematch, I believe?

Aidoru
10-08-2017, 07:31 AM
They've only reset for the very first rematch, the Apoc/Pheo one, the rest have not reset at all. These rematch events have just become more of a clean up event if anything and a resting period for those who already got everything worth getting. Though you never know what nutaku is going to do.

I already have everything so I'm rather glad I won't have to care much. An advent event then a rematch event is not a good schedule.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Prices didn't reset for the first apoc/phoenix reprint either. And yea, second reprints do reset, while also adding a 2nd SSR weapon and updating exchange rates to match up with the Illuyanka event update.

Speaking of reprints being moved up, I'm curious as to what Nutaku will do when we hit points in the schedule where the reprints are supposed to run in the first place. Especially that 5 month period between Qiongqi and Illuyanka where every advent type event (aside from the Walkure Romanze collab) was some pair of reprints. Basically, there were 4 sets of reprints in that period. We already did Rahab/Medusa. We're about to do Ixion/Yatagarasu. Then there'd just be Qiongqi/Mastema and Sphinx/Vritra left before Illuyanka.
Simplest option would probably be just rerunning the 1st reprints?

Slashley
10-08-2017, 11:47 AM
The simplest solution is to just not run them again, and move on to the next event.

The real question, what happens to the Kamihime that were supposed to be released in all these reprints.

sanahtlig
10-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Speaking of reprints being moved up, I'm curious as to what Nutaku will do when we hit points in the schedule where the reprints are supposed to run in the first place. Especially that 5 month period between Qiongqi and Illuyanka where every advent type event (aside from the Walkure Romanze collab) was some pair of reprints.
I assume they'll run the next set of revival events. The DMM version is 10 months ahead of us so there should always be "new" revivals to use.

Unregistered
10-09-2017, 08:26 PM
lol, i only have aspara and nike. perhaps need to skip yata raid :(

Aidoru
10-09-2017, 08:31 PM
lol, i only have aspara and nike. perhaps need to skip yata raid :(

Yata isn't a raid, it's an advent and it's not like you need to use an element strong to the event to clear it.

Attack down debuffs is one of the best debuffs in the game, with only 2 event eidolons so far with it, Yatagarasu being one and Jormungand being the other, it should be a priority for anyone.

Though considering your roster, I would assume you're new, so not much you can do if you can't clear her.

Unregistered
10-10-2017, 12:11 AM
Yata isn't a raid, it's an advent and it's not like you need to use an element strong to the event to clear it.

Attack down debuffs is one of the best debuffs in the game, with only 2 event eidolons so far with it, Yatagarasu being one and Jormungand being the other, it should be a priority for anyone.

Though considering your roster, I would assume you're new, so not much you can do if you can't clear her.

mate, thank you for the advice will try to get at least one copy since it's useful and super rare

Azu
10-10-2017, 08:25 AM
With yata event coming soon i feel like i should go fire team instead of my rn light team i'm playing with. I have sol diana belobob artemis for light and only sol +svarog for fire but with yata and the fire Sr hime coming through haloween event i feel it can work. I'm struggling so hard to farm atk weap for my light team , rn 20~ def weap and only 1 assault tho my grid weapon is just as bad as my fire team .. I'm rather new but not improving my team feel like i'm just wasting my time and with no light event coming any soon dat i'm aware of i feel i should just focus on fire . What do you advice me to do guys?

bigblackcock
10-10-2017, 08:57 AM
With yata event coming soon i feel like i should go fire team instead of my rn light team i'm playing with. I have sol diana belobob artemis for light and only sol +svarog for fire but with yata and the fire Sr hime coming through haloween event i feel it can work. I'm struggling so hard to farm atk weap for my light team , rn 20~ def weap and only 1 assault tho my grid weapon is just as bad as my fire team .. I'm rather new but not improving my team feel like i'm just wasting my time and with no light event coming any soon dat i'm aware of i feel i should just focus on fire . What do you advice me to do guys?

in about 1 month or so we'll have sphinx event (light) and around Xmas time another light event.
you can go with fire team and use sol as a healer and for her debuff, i hear that a lot of players that have sol using her in...every team like that.
so if you feel like you fire team will go better than why not, the SSR weapon of yata garasu event is good for d'art, you can also use ambush as ex ability and along sol you'll have nice debuff.
as for buff, once d'art will use her burst with that gun, fire attribute attack will also increase and you have svarog for attack buff.
fire team will have more attacking role and light defensive role i think

Azu
10-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Thanks for your repply , i guess i'll work on both team at same time prioritizing one or another depending the current event. Not using svarog who's my only ssr with sol when i can just run sol in any team as you said and other factors like not being able to increase my %debuff without overlapping or struggling hard on my weap grid just annoyed me and i badly needed something to work on . I'll give a try to fire then , thanks

Waniiii
10-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Your light team is actually quite good.

2 Atk debuffs (-15% and -20%), 1 Def debuff (-15%) that can can stack with Sniper shot for an other -20%/-20%, add some regen/heal and artemis to deal damage.

Sure, you're not using Svarog, but if you don't have SR fire kamis... Your light team is probably going to be the best team you'll have forquite some time

Azu
10-11-2017, 05:57 AM
Thanks for your repply it feel refreshing to have good quote of my team, gimme the mood to keep trying with it ^^ . I'd be patient for the next light event and doing my daily disasters . Sniper shot seems mandatory for light team so yes i'm on my way for D'art. I guess working on two team won't kill me aha, thanks.

fucka
10-13-2017, 06:25 AM
Ixion was the first and hardest Ragnarok we've had to date. It required the right composition and precise overdrive timing. With maxed teams it'll probably be more doable, but those without (Joan or Gaia) + Black Propaganda (Mordred) are likely screwed. Ixion is susceptible to Charm, so Mordred *might* work in a pinch, but a combination of Joan and Gaia will be most effective.

Gaia is getting awakening next. Good news for the rag ixion.
All thunder bosses are pretty hard due to their high dmgputout and nukes.

sanahtlig
10-13-2017, 07:17 AM
Gaia is getting awakening next. Good news for the rag ixion.
All thunder bosses are pretty hard due to their high dmgputout and nukes.
Awakened Gaia won't provide much of an advantage in the next event due to the time lag until the ability upgrades unlock. But for subsequent events, sure.

fucka
10-13-2017, 03:58 PM
I plan on getting another set of Yata's SSRs. The shops do reset, right?

With all the rematches being pushed forward, this is probably the second last fire event for half a year.

the shop doesn't reset. If u are lucky, u could get additional one dropped.

Kitty
10-16-2017, 10:35 AM
Well, the time has come... pretty much!
The event will be here tonight/tomorrow morning depending where you are after the maintenance is done.
I hope you're all prepared. (also, good luck to everyone in using the players choice tickets!)
I hope the results have changed and there are more SSR listed like Cthulhu/Gaia...

Good luck! :)

fucka
10-16-2017, 01:54 PM
Awakened Gaia won't provide much of an advantage in the next event due to the time lag until the ability upgrades unlock. But for subsequent events, sure.

That's true, there isn't enough time to level up gaia for coming event, unless you feed her exp-weapons. In general and for long-term Gaia is still worth awakening, no matter what your main element is.

Aidoru
10-17-2017, 12:01 AM
Was gonna stay up to get in the Ragnaroks but it seems maintenance got extended twice, an hour each. Still a chance the 2nd extension will end before reset but eh.

Slashley
10-17-2017, 12:23 AM
I woke up early just to get an early shot at the Ragnaroks, but looks like that's a no-go. Gonna head back to sleep.

bigblackcock
10-17-2017, 12:31 AM
It was expected to have a long maintenance today as they need to activate gacha poll, awakening, event etc
It's a shame that we couldn't do another ragna run though
Let's see how long this maintenance gonna be, if i'm not mistaken the longest so far was almost 6H

Pareidolia
10-17-2017, 12:45 AM
It was expected to have a long maintenance today as they need to activate gacha poll, awakening, event etc
It's a shame that we couldn't do another ragna run though
Let's see how long this maintenance gonna be, if i'm not mistaken the longest so far was almost 6H

The thing is that they are able to say before hand that it won't be an average Maintenance, or schedule it as undefined instead of calling it 2 hours, it happened on both the rematches since I joined this game

bigblackcock
10-17-2017, 03:32 AM
And here i waited to awaken my gaia and train her, but i guess the maintenance is much longer than expected...
Oh well...*snore*

Slashley
10-17-2017, 04:17 AM
Well, game is up, and Player Choice tickets are just Premium Tickets as expected. With a slight boost to a couple of Hime.

There will be a select few people who will get a SSR from those, but for the rest of us, it's fucking nothing. The 1500 Jewels is nice, though.

Kitty
10-17-2017, 04:19 AM
got 2 SSR kami, used up my jewels for single draws and got nothing but.. don't really care :o
time to train new kami!

AutoCrimson
10-17-2017, 06:30 AM
well, just finished Ixion Ragna on two accs... guess time really gives difference, first time Ixion was here i could only run Ultimates with luck. Gaia (mine not awakened) helps a lot, while Sol is somewhat hated on regular basis, 80% of Ixion's attacks were targeting her.

used elixir with Sol, no elixir with Gaia. still, need 4 shards to awaken her

Aidoru
10-17-2017, 06:34 AM
Completely forgot what mechanics were and didn't bother to look them up cause I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to rematch events.

Cleared both Ragnarok using whatever element team strong to them with Joan and Black Prop on both. No SSR himes. Forgot about Ixion's and pushed her into rage quickly and ate 2 raging overdries lmao. Still won thankfully.

In case anyone forgot, Ixion Rag's rage overdrive hits everyone and reduces burst meter by 50, regular was single target and not sure if it had an effect. Yatagarasu hits everyone and just uses a strong def up buff for raging overdrive and hits everyone while inflicting a burn debuff/prevent regeneration debuff for regular.

fucka
10-17-2017, 08:38 AM
well, just finished Ixion Ragna on two accs... guess time really gives difference, first time Ixion was here i could only run Ultimates with luck. Gaia (mine not awakened) helps a lot, while Sol is somewhat hated on regular basis, 80% of Ixion's attacks were targeting her.

used elixir with Sol, no elixir with Gaia. still, need 4 shards to awaken her

In my case normal gaia with some SR/R is enough for ragna Ixion (without reviving). Awakening gaia would eat ragna for breakfast.
I have enough eyes, but my gaia is still unter lv70 lol.

bigblackcock
10-17-2017, 09:32 AM
Ixion-
Got gaia on the first time we battled her with kami weapon ticket, and now she is awakwned in the rematch of the same event i got her XD

omelletetherice
10-17-2017, 11:06 AM
just did rag on both n had to elixer on yatagarasu, mostly do to dumb mistakes on my part (didn't wait for def buff to wear off). was able to beat ixion with a sr team n joan with propa. dont think any of my himes got to burst when fighting her, n that made everything worst lol.

I love how both the battles seem like polar opposites thou. one is rush to rage mode n the other is keep from rage mode.

AutoCrimson
10-17-2017, 12:45 PM
as i thought, Yata Ragna was way easier, forgot even to change skill to chaos magic to dispel, anyways hits were really low, 1k-1.5k. no point to wait for her debuff wearing even

Kitty
10-17-2017, 01:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_WP3Gi6ZY

if anyone at all is interested in watching ultimate battle... :o

WhatIconceal
10-17-2017, 02:23 PM
Been doing jewels cleanup and got this one from expert

I don't even need it since i already have that one MLB
Where was my luck when i used my gacha tickets...

Blueguy
10-17-2017, 10:23 PM
Yata was one of my first events and got halfway through, and with 5 days to go it almost doesn't seem like enough time to finish this off and complete Ixion.

bigblackcock
10-18-2017, 02:44 AM
I want to record my ragna attempts already, but won't have my laptop till friday- sunday T_T
Oh well, i guess that i can train gaia a bit till then..

Kitty
10-18-2017, 06:34 AM
well, I thought I had no chance at all to beat ixion in ragnarok.. can't believe i did, yet i couldn't beat mastema alone, needed my friend to do the battle for me XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFshizfiyvU

here's a laggy video full of mistakes but... to be fair, I had no hp bonus eido, no healer aside from arc's regen/yggdrasil
had 2 low level kami in training in sub team and half of the battle had just 1 def debuff
plus I had to refresh my browser mid battle cause battle pretty much froze, so lost those def debuff too (before first raging)

...dumbest mistake was getting greedy during raging, which is what hypocritical kitty said NOT to do
odin had low (around 2k) hp, so her burst damage would've been really nice with her skill... could've been a 4 burst, but nope.. had to attack her since ixion wasn't at max overdrive, but she killed odin XD

..lost oberon after, so mostly 1 def debuff, and just 12% but.... meh, i guess i won somehow :o

Viriilink
10-18-2017, 11:25 AM
I don't know what to do now. My plan is all messed up now. I'm a new player and can only kill standard for either event. I was planning on putting all efforts in farming Yatagarasu for MLB because I thought the cost would remain the same(25 fans, 16 scrolls, 5 eyes). It would've taken me one day per copy. Then maybe spend remaining time to get a copy of Ixion, or farm the event fire weapons for team. Now that I know price raises. I can only get maybe two more copies of Yatagarasu and don't know remaining time left.

Does everything in shop price increases after every purchase? I was planning on farming for axes.

dive
10-18-2017, 11:32 AM
I don't know what to do now. My plan is all messed up now. I'm a new player and can only kill standard for either event. I was planning on putting all efforts in farming Yatagarasu for MLB because I thought the cost would remain the same(25 fans, 16 scrolls, 5 eyes). It would've taken me one day per copy. Then maybe spend remaining time to get a copy of Ixion, or farm the event fire weapons for team. Now that I know price raises. I can only get maybe two more copies of Yatagarasu and don't know remaining time left.

Does everything in shop price increases after every purchase? I was planning on farming for axes.

sadly yes. And even the SR axe will be bloody expensive if you cannot farm ultimate or expert. the only price that doesn't raise are those you can get multiples copies of (in the shop, it's written how many are left on the right of the item's banner.) Basically, all weapons, the eidolon, the gacha tickets and the grimoirs see their price going up as you buy them.

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 11:34 AM
Yep, price rises on most things. The exceptions are those that have a daily limit.

Yata's the most valuable thing to get here, so focus on her. It does suck to have to pass on the SR weapons with assault skill when you still need more of them. But in the long term, there are plenty of opportunities to pick up SR assault weapons.

ohjel
10-18-2017, 01:49 PM
So assuming that you can run expert and don't have anything yet, should you even be trying to MLB one of the SSR eidolans? It seems like an insane number of runs is required for it.

Aidoru
10-18-2017, 02:25 PM
So assuming that you can run expert and don't have anything yet, should you even be trying to MLB one of the SSR eidolans? It seems like an insane number of runs is required for it.

Maxing Yatagarasu is top priority of everything to get.

Blueguy
10-18-2017, 02:42 PM
sadly yes. And even the SR axe will be bloody expensive if you cannot farm ultimate or expert. the only price that doesn't raise are those you can get multiples copies of (in the shop, it's written how many are left on the right of the item's banner.) Basically, all weapons, the eidolon, the gacha tickets and the grimoirs see their price going up as you buy them.

Keep at it. You get some upgrade material and you should be able to gain some levels.
You also have a chance of getting the SSR items as drops from the battle.

Stway
10-18-2017, 02:45 PM
3-star is enough if you feel you're going to struggle getting the last copy. Use that time to get other things instead.

Also, there's always the off chance that Yata could drop.. so don't buy things asap. Just keep farming the materials, you'll have time after event ends to buy things.

Slashley
10-18-2017, 03:25 PM
I don't know what to do now. My plan is all messed up now. I'm a new player and can only kill standard for either event. I was planning on putting all efforts in farming Yatagarasu for MLB --Whoah, you're not LMBing anything as a new player. Sorry, it will take you a long time to get on your feet. And Advents are NOT a good place for that. Raid events are.

... hopefully that won't change in Halloween...

Anyway, do you what you can do. Nobody does well in Advents if they're new. Slowly but surely you can work towards Ultimates, and once you can farm those, THEN you talk about LMBing stuff.

Unregistered
10-19-2017, 12:12 AM
hi, it's worth to MLB yata for non-fire team, or just left at 3LB and go for soul and ticket?

Waniiii
10-19-2017, 12:41 AM
Yata has a pretty good summon (Atk debuff), if you don't have Jorm she's really handy

bigblackcock
10-19-2017, 03:29 AM
Just wondering, is the stock in event shop get reset on 2nd rematch?
I found ixid blade in a chest again so can have it with 1 star along my MLB one.
Is it worth to put it in my grid with just 1 star? And is ixid blade will get reset during next rematch?

Slashley
10-19-2017, 05:26 AM
Just wondering, is the stock in event shop get reset on 2nd rematch?Yes, if you want to plan like 10 months ahead.
I found ixid blade in a chest again so can have it with 1 star along my MLB one.I've even been potting and haven't found a single one, damn you.
Is it worth to put it in my grid with just 1 star? And is ixid blade will get reset during next rematch?According to Sanahtlig's toolbox, level 75 Ixid Blade is 1442 attack. That makes it ~100 less than the Disaster Assault SR, and up to 400 less from the best SRs. But considering the 6% base, I'd say absolutely. It is, however, much more expensive to skill level up.

And reminder that in about ten months, there is also a new SSR with double attack++/assault+, so any work you put towards Ixion now is less work then. I... haven't checked if the shop currency is the same, but it probably is. And getting double Ixion herself is probably not worth it as her attack is mediocre, even if her skill is pretty good.

bigblackcock
10-19-2017, 08:12 AM
Yes, if you want to plan like 10 months ahead.I've even been potting and haven't found a single one, damn you.According to Sanahtlig's toolbox, level 75 Ixid Blade is 1442 attack. That makes it ~100 less than the Disaster Assault SR, and up to 400 less from the best SRs. But considering the 6% base, I'd say absolutely. It is, however, much more expensive to skill level up.

And reminder that in about ten months, there is also a new SSR with double attack++/assault+, so any work you put towards Ixion now is less work then. I... haven't checked if the shop currency is the same, but it probably is. And getting double Ixion herself is probably not worth it as her attack is mediocre, even if her skill is pretty good.

Well, 10 months aside, thunder isn't even in my top 3 teams so i prefer to level up the skill of a weapon of different element.
I did put it on hold for a bit 'cause i prepared some SR weapons for jack's SR assault and SSR weapons (about 8 SR grails and over 40 other SR weapons from raid or events)
And to be honest i did farm ixion a lot, not for the future, but to level up awakened gaia XD
but i guess it won't be wasted after all :P

Edit: just found another ixid blade, can make it to 2 stars lol

Kitty
10-19-2017, 10:44 AM
wow! my name color is so cute!

Calle Falk
10-19-2017, 11:32 AM
wow! my name color is so cute!

Cute! I also want ;o;

AgentFakku
10-21-2017, 05:30 PM
I got too tired and didn't do dis event much

think I got burned out with too many games and heavy job at the pizza joint

I still play but not as heavy

Shieun
10-22-2017, 06:19 AM
When does the event actually ends?

Nutaku page says that there's 2 days and 14 more hours, but in game says I only have 48- hours to farm...

bigblackcock
10-22-2017, 09:24 AM
hey guys, sorry for the late upload, my laptop got broken so i took it to the pc shop and it came back only today.
not that anyone is interested in boring battle but why should i care :D ?
Ixion ragnarok-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56tXL4XWdbA
Yata garasu ragnarok-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3ZXzAzt-M
enjoy, get bored- it's up to you :O

phuonglop12a2
10-23-2017, 09:07 AM
Hi everyone, what is next event? Raid or Union?

Slashley
10-23-2017, 09:48 AM
Hi everyone, what is next event? Raid or Union?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

Pareidolia
10-23-2017, 09:58 AM
Hi everyone, what is next event? Raid or Union?

Darkness Raid and then Union Fire

AgentFakku
10-23-2017, 04:17 PM
I feel too lazy to manual run dis thing
didn't realize how close to failing my auto run on EXP

come on, water team Ganbate

Stway
10-23-2017, 07:19 PM
Farming the last 20 rare materials to MLB Ixion.. and I couldn't believe my luck. Last run.. this dropped, on Expert.

Sadly, I think that's the most luck I've had in weeks.

Blueguy
10-23-2017, 07:53 PM
Farming the last 20 rare materials to MLB Ixion.. and I couldn't believe my luck. Last run.. this dropped, on Expert.

Sadly, I think that's the most luck I've had in weeks.

I was hoping something like that would happen.

bigblackcock
10-23-2017, 08:55 PM
this event was good for me :D
as i used a lot of half elixers during first yata garasu, i didn't bother to battle her much, just ragnarok and beginner-ultimate for jewels.
now, during the first ixion event i found ixid blade i a chest, so bought 3 copies in shop to MLB it back then.
and now, i found 2 ixid blades in chest+bought the last copy in shop so have 1 MLB copy and another 1 with 2 stars :D
also, have a lot of materials in ixion shop as well so next rematch with her should be less work for me :P

AgentFakku
10-25-2017, 02:34 PM
Fuk, I should have grind moar lol

man Im just tired

bought only elixirs coz dat all I can afford LOL

BlazingDiancie
12-12-2017, 03:10 PM
Do you think these two will come back again? I really need to fight Yatagarasu and Ixion again, I rly want Ixion's weapon.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 03:31 PM
Eventually. Ixion got its 2nd reprint on DMM in July. Yatagarasu hasn't had its 2nd reprint yet, but it should at some point in the distant future. (DMM has done 2nd reprints of Ixion/Phoenix/Apocalypse so far)

Marigold
12-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Do you think these two will come back again? I really need to fight Yatagarasu and Ixion again, I rly want Ixion's weapon.

Yes there's a second rematch for these two in a few months

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Ok, the explanation of that for the readers out there who are unaware:
When I said '2nd reprint', I mean '2nd Reprint'. When 2nd reprints occur, they're changed up to be 1 advent at a time and changes are made to their exchange shops.

Neverbloom is mentioning the possibility that the 1st reprint gets rerun here. So, the Ixion & Yatagarasu reprint wasn't actually supposed to run for a couple of months if we stuck by DMM's schedule. Clearly, things changed and we got the reprint early in order for the holiday themed stuff to run during their respective holidays.
In turn, that creates a question: what do we get here when we hit points in the schedule where 1st reprints were supposed to occur?
We don't know, but rerunning those 1st reprints are a likely possibility.

Slashley
12-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Do you think these two will come back again? I really need to fight Yatagarasu and Ixion again, I rly want Ixion's weapon.The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.
Yes there's a second rematch for these two in a few months
--
We don't know, but rerunning those 1st reprints are a likely possibility.I doubt this will happen. If it does, it will really sad.